La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1239 of 1910 FirstFirst ... 239 739 1139 1189 1229 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1249 1289 1339 1739 ... LastLast
Results 18,571 to 18,585 of 28642
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzie  [View Original Post]
    If I may add, the Fairmont bars are not P4P hang outs.
    These are not your typical P4P places, but there is P4P there. I have picked up from both 400 and Cin Cin. I have also picked up from Vu, Buhda Bar, Bahri Bar and many other "non-P4P" places. These girls typically will not have a boss and can afford their own visas. They are also pretty selective about their clientele. Look for the single girl or couple of girls at the bar. They will usually be in a place where they can see the door and who is going in and out. In Cin Cin it might an all-girl table, but watch for the subtle invitation to come over. Forget the usual "Hi, how are you? Where you from" Where you stay?" Have a normal conversation. These girls know how to sense out the rich, classy guys, and will ignore you if you come in and go straight to business. At some point she will offer up her phone number (either on a pre-made piece of paper or type it into your phone). Work out the details by text. In my experience, she will not leave with you. She might meet you outside or at a pre-determined nearby location.

I know this because I am friends with a couple of these girls. One explained it to me. They have paid the bouncer, bar-man and manager, to turn a blind-eye, as long they keep things discrete. As long as they are discrete, everything is fine, but in a bar like Cin-Cin, it's very quiet, so if you start negotiate rates out loud, you will draw bad attention to everyone involved. 400 and Cavalli are louder, so you can get away with more, but still err on the side of discretion. You need to be sure she's a WG before saying something you will regret.

Anna Kournikova will not want to suck your dick bareback. Unless you get lucky
    In my opinion, this is where being nice, friendly and fun goes a long way. I've had girls at the beginning of the be as cold as ice, but after a nice dinner, a little princess treatment, and some wine or quality vodka, and they were ready to do anything I asked of them. Treat them like you would a GF or girl you really like. It will go a long way, especially for repeat visits. Just my 2 cents.

CJ

Fairmont Hotel. Cavalli Restaurant / Club

If I may add, the Fairmont bars are not P4P hang outs...
    Bizzie,

Just want to add some intel for the Cavalli at the Fairmont Hotel. I was there last month with my girl, and we saw some high-end CIS there. My girl works at the Regal and the Premiere as well, and she confirmed a couple of Moldovans that night whom she sees at the Premiere regularly. They were smoking hot. One had a Brittney Spears school girl outfit on! During the early part of the night (and most of the night, really), most of the action centers around the bar at the back of the restaurant / club.

Caveat though: I was there only for one night, so I am not sure what happens during the rest of the week.

Also, a couple months ago (Sept), me and a couple of colleagues hang-out and smoked some Cuban cigars near the Cin-Cin, and we spotted a few CIS early in the evening...before 10 pm.

Cheers,

H_C

Quote Originally Posted by Cj9779  [View Original Post]
    IHMO here are the ranking of venues. This is for CIS, EE, and Stans only:

High Quality-
    400 Club. Fairmont.
    Cavalli. Fairmont.
    Cin Cin. Fairmont.
    Premier. Hyatt Regency.

CJ.
    If I may add, the Fairmont bars are not P4P hang outs. I have stayed there about 6 times and altough I didn't try, (sort of "don't shit where you live") I have heard that there is some P4P.

In contrast, these places are made for the CIS girls we desire for our hobby:
    1. Moscow (more blondish CIS)
    2. Premiere (blond and brunette CIS)
    3. KuBu (blond and brunette CIS)
    4. Regal (blond and brunette CIS)

I really don't think there is any difference in the "looks" of CIS at various bars, but there may be more choices for you at the first two. Service is a totally different matter.
    As a rule (with few exceptions), better the looks, more borderline the service. Anna Kournikova will not want to suck your dick bareback. Unless you get lucky

I have had the best luck from Premiere and Regal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2004  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Folks,

Recently questions and comments regarding "good quality" have been made here, and I do wish to share my view with you.

What is good quality?

Certainly an attractive appearance, I. E. Tall, slim, well maintained, etc. Are a prime factor. However personal taste is different.

Age is a further aspect too, however immigration rules and procedures make it easier for ladies of 30 and above to enter into the UAE thus the crowd gets somewhat mature.

Sexual practices and services offered are highly important, as this is the reason for the spending we are doing.

Last but not least, reliability, honesty and trustworthy are as important as the others, but can not easily spotted.

For me good quality is if appearance, behaviour and honesty are all at high level, unfortunately this can be determined the next day only. I do not want to have a first class modell totally stupid, smoking the whole night, drinking and telephoning or text messaging the entire night. Good quality are not these cheaters. I do not want to hear the stupid stories how they are forced into the sex trade in Dubai, but they not tell they are in Dubai as everybody at home knows what "job in Dubai" means.

Recently I took ladies in the age over 30, both very appealing to me, honest, funny and delivered (and exceeded) what they are promised.

More money does not provide one with a higher level of satisfaction! I want a GFE and not at DFE.

Stay safe,

Tom
    Good quality means for me that the girl meets all of your personal requirements to this girl.

My personal requirements to a girl are:

In her appearance:

- Cute face,

- Slim body and.

- small ass.

Performance:

- The most important: Girl is will-less during sex (that enables french kissing, BBBJ, sex in different positions and more)

And the agreement about the duration about her stay with me is met. E. G. We stay until 8 am.

I do not mind if a girl is smoking and drinking. Texting during the time we stay together I do not like and do not allow.

Good quality for me means too that I would re-pay a girl for the same duration again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2004  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Folks,

Recently questions and comments regarding "good quality" have been made here, and I do wish to share my view with you.

What is good quality?

Certainly an attractive appearance, I. E. Tall, slim, well maintained, etc. Are a prime factor. However personal taste is different.

Age is a further aspect too, however immigration rules and procedures make it easier for ladies of 30 and above to enter into the UAE thus the crowd gets somewhat mature.

Sexual practices and services offered are highly important, as this is the reason for the spending we are doing.

Last but not least, reliability, honesty and trustworthy are as important as the others, but can not easily spotted.

For me good quality is if appearance, behaviour and honesty are all at high level, unfortunately this can be determined the next day only. I do not want to have a first class modell totally stupid, smoking the whole night, drinking and telephoning or text messaging the entire night. Good quality are not these cheaters. I do not want to hear the stupid stories how they are forced into the sex trade in Dubai, but they not tell they are in Dubai as everybody at home knows what "job in Dubai" means.

Recently I took ladies in the age over 30, both very appealing to me, honest, funny and delivered (and exceeded) what they are promised.

More money does not provide one with a higher level of satisfaction! I want a GFE and not at DFE.

Stay safe,

Tom
    Good quality means for me that the girl meets all of your personal requirements to this girl.

My personal requirements to a girl are:

In her appearance:

- Cute face.

- Slim body.

- small ass.

Performance:

- The most important: Girl is will-less during sex (that enables french kissing, BBBJ, sex in different positions and more)

And the agreement about the duration about her stay with me is met. E. G. We stay until 8 am.

I do not mind if a girl is smoking and drinking. Texting during the time we stay together I do not like and do not allow.

Good quality for me means too that I would re-pay a girl for the same duration again.

Good Quality

Greetings Folks,

What is good quality?

Stay safe,

Tom

Dubai Working gals

Hello, all. I will be in Dubai in May. Just curious where I can find the high class ladies with best service? Price is not a problem. In fact I would much rather have a in call to my room than to go out looking for it. Also, how much is this going to cost for top of the line service in USD$$$? Looking for an all nighter with one. Maybe 2 gals. PM me if you have any recomendations with pics and phone numbers. Thanks in advance.

TB

In Dubai first week of March

Hi guys,

I will be in Dubai during the first week of March. I am planning to hit all the popular spots: Premier, Kubu, Ratsky's, Rattlesnake. Etc. Anybody interested in teaming up?

RL

Quote Originally Posted by Dorklingdave  [View Original Post]
    Sammye, thank you for posing the exact same query that I had. I will be back in Dubai from 6 March for a few days so will be interested in your experience (s). For what it is worth when I was last in Dubai (January) I spent most of my evenings at KuBu at the Radisson Blu. Quality was mixed but I guess that one persons stunner will be another's minger. I hooked up with a couple of girls on separate nights, one from Moldova, one from Kazachstan at a cost of are Dmh 1, 000. 1,200 respecyively. I was staying at The Address and found no problems taking either girl back to my room. They left at 4. 00 AM and 7. 00 AM respectively. Not sure whther this is ST or LT as we didn; t get back to my hotel much before 1. 30 AM. Neither had condoms with them. Think this has been mentioned elsewhere. So would recommend that you are prepared. Most petrol stations sell condoms so I asked the taxi driver to stop at a petrol station en route to my hotel.
    Hi Dave, I will definitely post my reports. I will be in Dubai Feb 26 to 28.

Adventures in Regal

Went to Rockafellas a few weeks ago with a friend visiting from out of town. The place was really packed. Mostly, Stans with a few others here and there. They cycles between an 3-girl Russian bands, which plays popular Russian songs, a DJ, and a Kenyan Band that plays a mix of everything (English music).

Also discovered the upstairs (VIP area) , which I didn't know existed.

After being there a couple hours, I noticed 3 young lookers near the middle. One was tall, dark, and very cute. Her English was broken, but managed that she was from Moldova and had only been here one week. When I tried to close the deal, she said she was busy and gave me her number. I gave her a missed call to confirm, and went back to show my friend around. Since I wasn't really looking and it was a work night, I called it early.

I called Ms. Moldova a couple times, over the next week, but never got an answer. Pretty much chalked that one up.

Went back there a few nights ago. Got there very early (10:15 pm). The place was very empty, but the door guy still insisted on 75 AED. I hadn't figured out the trick yet. The girl that were inside were all way past their sell-by date, and a couple younger ones were dancing to the Russian band as it was early. Right now that M / F was about 5/1. I guess many guys try to go for the early bird special. By 11, a steady stream of fresh females started making their way in. It was early, so asking price was 1500, I wasn't ready to settle yet, so I just declined and moved on.

About 11:15, Ms. Moldova walked in with her friends. I decided to try my luck once again. The language barrier was tough and she didn't seem to be the least bit interested in talking to me. I finally engaged her friend, who told me she was busy again. I asked her, why she came to club if she was busy, and she said she was waiting for her friend. Um. Ok.

Anyway, a couple more trips around and I came back to the Moldovans. I started talking to the other girls. They all seemed to be very friendly. I like Moldovans more than the other CIS, as I tend to have good luck with them. I took a liking to petite blond, who was quite good at dancing. It was about 11:45, which is late for a school night, so I went for her. Again, little to know English. Said she was there only a month, and wanted 1000, and promised to stay all night. I decided to take the deal, as she was very friendly. No request for money up front (surprise) , so we moved on out the door.

Went back to my place, and watched some music video and drank vodka for a little while. She started massaging my hand and fingers, and working on my back. I had to look again to make sure she was really CIS.

Later, we moved into my bedroom. She excused herself to go shower. I had forgotten that I went to the beach that day, so there was a bit of sand in the bathtub. After 5 minutes, I went into check on her, and she was sitting nude in my bathtub pushing the last of the sand down the drain. She had cleaned up the place quite nicely. She looked up at me and asked if I wanted to join. I said sure. I plugged the drain and grabbed the bath salts. She bathed me quite well and continued her massage, and a BBBJ in the tub. We then moved to the bedroom for a very long session in several positions. About 3 am, I told her that I had to sleep, and asked if she wanted to stay. She cuddled up next to me and said of course. We slept until and about 8 am, which was when I had to be up for work. Damage was 1000 + 100 for Taxi (I live in Marina and she was heading back to Deira).

In my haste, I forgot to get her digits. Her name is Victoria and she's the short, petite blond and usually stands near the dance floor (center or left side). She will be with 4-5 other Moldovans, which I hope to try out soon.

My thoughts on Victoria:

Face: 6.

Body:8.

Attitude: 10+

Service: 10.

CJ.

PS. Ms. Moldova turned out to be named Ana. Ana has a Azerbaijani boyfriend, who plays pool inside the club, and does not let her go with any other guys. He apparently connected enough, that her boss is powerless to make her work and she's heading back to Moldova soon. If you see the young, tall, brunette with the group of Moldovans, don't bother.

Fairmont and Hyatt Regency

Quote Originally Posted by Sammye  [View Original Post]
    Thank You I will definitely try both the Fairmont and Hyatt Regency. What should be the rate for LT (My research shows 1500 AED)
    Sammye, thank you for posing the exact same query that I had. I will be back in Dubai from 6 March for a few days so will be interested in your experience (s). For what it is worth when I was last in Dubai (January) I spent most of my evenings at KuBu at the Radisson Blu. Quality was mixed but I guess that one persons stunner will be another's minger. I hooked up with a couple of girls on separate nights, one from Moldova, one from Kazachstan at a cost of are Dmh 1, 000. 1,200 respecyively. I was staying at The Address and found no problems taking either girl back to my room. They left at 4. 00 AM and 7. 00 AM respectively. Not sure whther this is ST or LT as we didn; t get back to my hotel much before 1. 30 AM. Neither had condoms with them. Think this has been mentioned elsewhere. So would recommend that you are prepared. Most petrol stations sell condoms so I asked the taxi driver to stop at a petrol station en route to my hotel.

Thank You I will definitely try both the Fairmont and Hyatt Regency. What should be the rate for LT (My research shows 1500 AED)

Quote Originally Posted by Cj9779  [View Original Post]

High Quality-

400 Club. Fairmont.

Cavalli. Fairmont.

Cin Cin. Fairmont.

Premier. Hyatt Regency.

Medium Quality (sometimes a quality find here and there)

Rockafellas. Regal Hotel.

Jockeys. Panarama (YMMV, but I've had ok luck there)

Low Quality-

York Club. York International Hotel.

Rattlesnake. Metropolitan Hotel.

There are other places, but I only want to advise on places I have been personally. I have never been to Moscow Hotel, Astoria, TGIT or some of the other CIS spots. Someone else might have some insight on those.

CJ.

Rattlesnake isn't quality

High Quality-

400 Club. Fairmont.

Cavalli. Fairmont.

Cin Cin. Fairmont.

Premier. Hyatt Regency.

Medium Quality (sometimes a quality find here and there)

Rockafellas. Regal Hotel.

Jockeys. Panarama (YMMV, but I've had ok luck there)

Low Quality-

York Club. York International Hotel.

Rattlesnake. Metropolitan Hotel.

There are other places, but I only want to advise on places I have been personally. I have never been to Moscow Hotel, Astoria, TGIT or some of the other CIS spots. Someone else might have some insight on those.

CJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammye  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I will be in Dubai this coming weekend and wondered where I would find the best quality girls (I don't mind spending a bit more) , I have read a bunch of reports and feel it is a top us between Hyatt Regency Bar or the Rattlesnake? Is this a fair assumption? Many Thanks, I truly appreciate this forum.
    Last edited by Cj9779; 02-19-11 at 11:15. Reason: formatting for clarity

Best Quality Kazaks

Hi, I will be in Dubai this coming weekend and wondered where I would find the best quality girls (I don't mind spending a bit more) , I have read a bunch of reports and feel it is a top us between Hyatt Regency Bar or the Rattlesnake? Is this a fair assumption? Many Thanks, I truly appreciate this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubai Sleuth  [View Original Post]
    From memory, wasn't it something to do with going up to a shisha place on the pool deck, then heading for the bathroom and down the stairs into Rocks? Never tried it, and, there again, I might have dreamt it.
    Take the elevator up like you're going to the indian restaurant (which is good, BTW) , and ask to go to the bathroom. They show you down the hall a bit. Spend a few minutes in the bathroom, and sneak out further down the hall to the swimming pool area. Hang a left around that (don't fall in!) , say Hi to the shisha guy, go to the little dog house at the end of the deck and take the spiral stairs down. Last time I went they had tape cutting the route off which I just pulled loose.

This only works solo or with maybe one other. Too big a crowd won't be able to slip by (trust me, I tried haha). In fairness, I only use this route when it's already late and the door guys are being assholes about paying full price for 1 more hour of open service. That's BS. Otherwise I don't mind paying the entry fee if I'm going to be there awhile. Gone are the good ole days where you could ask in shock and surprise "Wha? I've never paid before!" and get right in.

Jetjo

Posting Limitations