"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 1910 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 459 499 549 949 1449 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 28643
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

How to seek an arrangement

Quote Originally Posted by AnonMous  [View Original Post]
    Although, this is not the forum for discussion on SA, but having read seasoned hobbyists experiences on SA here, I thought that I should post certain reasonable questions / queries that have arisen in my mind along with sharing my experience on SA so far, which is not much BTW as I am new there. So, here goes:

1. I got a message from a girl from France saying that she was travelling to my country for a couple of weeks on some work assignment and would like to spend some time together and she asked me to add her on a particular web messenger so that we could talk to which I responded, foolishly or not IDK, that I did not use that particular service and suggested an alternate. She has read my message but has not responded. This was almost a day ago and she has been active afterwards. Curious to know, how this should be interpreted? I am just laying out the information, while hoping that seniors can analyze it and give their feedback.

2. Got a flurry of views / favorites within minutes of joining and one female even shared her private pictures without my even having requested them. I am thinking, more likely than not, she is a pro. One girl, who favorited me first, I favorited after a couple of hours. But thereafter, it has been a calm after the storm, which left me pondering about how one should proceed in such cases, where a girl favorites you first and then you do the same and it's a match. Should one wait and be patient or would such a strategy not work. Remember, I am trying to stimulate a discussion here from the perspective of anyone who is new to SA and is learning the ropes and not trying to get as much action as possible in the shortest time span possible. My feeling is that if someone does not message you immediately or soon after the aforesaid things having happened, chances would be quite bleak as more time elapses. Your thoughts?

I hope that my limited experience and the response that it, hopefully, would elicit from seniors and other seasoned SA users here will be helpful to all those who might be contemplating going the SA way.

Thanks.
    1) If a girl asks you to write to her on a particular messenger (three letter brand name maybe? Forget her. She is not there to make contacts but to fish numbers. She will do that to everybody possible, of course she will appear very active for your observation.

2) To favorite someone on SA is the first and easiest step. It doesn't say much, especially about what kind of interest is the real motive. Always be the one who pursues his own goals. You pick the girls you write to, you decide which conversation should get to the point of actual facts (possible dates, possible allowance, etc). Never watch the online behaviour of the ladies. It is just a distraction. Necessarily they will be writing not only to you. But only you can make the difference that leads to a meeting or even an arrangement. So be active.

Lesson learned.

Quote Originally Posted by MissionBJ  [View Original Post]
    I went to back page for finding some score. Found a nice cuban by the name Jessica. Talked to her, she quoted 1000 for in call. I said 400 settled for 500. Went to her location in a bungalow in Deira near talat supermarket. On 2nd floor room no 5. Knocked on door, she opened the door and asked to come in. It was pitch black inside.

As I went inside she was on phone a lot of african girls came and started demanding for money. I took out my wallet from which they took 1000 AED of 1500 AED and some change. They don't know why but left 505 AED in wallet. Checked my pockets for what I don't know and started asking me If I want to F** and grabbed my jhonny. But I rushed away from there. They also kind of looked scared. I messaged her later that how much money they took, after which I get a phone call from a african man asking me what I did in Room no 5, to which I hung up on twice. Later also Got message on my wechat that same person has joined under some other name but with the same number. The number ends in 9605. Don't know for this scam purposes if I am still allowed to post number here or not.
    Thank you for posting this. It should serve as a reminder to anyone stupid enough to do the stupid things you did having not RTFF. I am sorry you got burned but it could have been a lot worse. The World is not a safe place gentlemen, and it is most not definitely a safe place for people thinking with their little heads instead of their big heads.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Keep safe guys.

Rrrtff

I went to back page for finding some score. Found a nice cuban by the name Jessica. Talked to her, she quoted 1000 for in call. I said 400 settled for 500. Went to her location in a bungalow in Deira near talat supermarket. On 2nd floor room no 5. Knocked on door, she opened the door and asked to come in. It was pitch black inside.

As I went inside she was on phone a lot of african girls came and started demanding for money. I took out my wallet from which they took 1000 AED of 1500 AED and some change. They don't know why but left 505 AED in wallet. Checked my pockets for what I don't know and started asking me If I want to F** and grabbed my jhonny. But I rushed away from there. They also kind of looked scared. I messaged her later that how much money they took, after which I get a phone call from a african man asking me what I did in Room no 5, to which I hung up on twice. Later also Got message on my wechat that same person has joined under some other name but with the same number. The number ends in 9605. Don't know for this scam purposes if I am still allowed to post number here or not.

Two things I learned:
    So guys tinder, wechat and all these apps are no longer safe. Stay alert do not give any personal information such as phone numbers etc.
    My time in UAE was over so returned empty home with lot of lesson learnt and some 1100 AED lost. Next time outcalls only for me!
    Well, you should have read and re read the fucking forum, RRRTFF.

Nothing new or wise today here.

Update!

Just checked, the girl from France that I mentioned in my post on SA is no longer active. Her profile pictures are gone and she cannot be messaged. Well, what do you make of that?

Discussion on SA.

Although, this is not the forum for discussion on SA, but having read seasoned hobbyists experiences on SA here, I thought that I should post certain reasonable questions / queries that have arisen in my mind along with sharing my experience on SA so far, which is not much BTW as I am new there. So, here goes:

1. I got a message from a girl from France saying that she was travelling to my country for a couple of weeks on some work assignment and would like to spend some time together and she asked me to add her on a particular web messenger so that we could talk to which I responded, foolishly or not IDK, that I did not use that particular service and suggested an alternate. She has read my message but has not responded. This was almost a day ago and she has been active afterwards. Curious to know, how this should be interpreted? I am just laying out the information, while hoping that seniors can analyze it and give their feedback.

2. Got a flurry of views / favorites within minutes of joining and one female even shared her private pictures without my even having requested them. I am thinking, more likely than not, she is a pro. One girl, who favorited me first, I favorited after a couple of hours. But thereafter, it has been a calm after the storm, which left me pondering about how one should proceed in such cases, where a girl favorites you first and then you do the same and it's a match. Should one wait and be patient or would such a strategy not work. Remember, I am trying to stimulate a discussion here from the perspective of anyone who is new to SA and is learning the ropes and not trying to get as much action as possible in the shortest time span possible. My feeling is that if someone does not message you immediately or soon after the aforesaid things having happened, chances would be quite bleak as more time elapses. Your thoughts?

I hope that my limited experience and the response that it, hopefully, would elicit from seniors and other seasoned SA users here will be helpful to all those who might be contemplating going the SA way.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grondig77  [View Original Post]
    So I called the boss lady 2 nights ago, and asked if either Miss F or Miss and were available. Both are great at massage technique, and deliver excellent extras. Miss and is a better masseuse, but Miss F is better at extras, and has a cracking set of 36 DS. Unfortunately neither are in Dubai at the moment. January seems to be a bad month here, as (for those who see my AMP posts) my two favourite AMP ladies are also out of station.

Having learnt to be very direct these days, I asked the boss lady if she had a girl who not only delivers a good massage, but will do extras with her mouth. She recommended Miss K, as very good in both. When she sent Miss K photo, I almost said forget it. As I saw a pic of a not too attractive tubby Thai girl, with really not much in the boob dept.

Anyway. I gave it a go. Miss K was friendly, quite chatty and during the massage part she was talking about some of her outcall experiences, so I knew to expect a BJ anytime soon. On the flip I wasn't hard, but as she started massaging the legs and up to the inner thighs, it didn't take too long for Junior to awake. Then she says "I want to try your banana" and preceded to deliver a truly fantastic BBBJ. I liked the slow build up, and licking everywhere. Even below the balls, not quite rimming, but almost. The ongoing commentary "Ooh your banana tastes so good" really made me LOL a few times. After frantic sucking for 10 minutes with some anal probing thrown in, I came (no CIM) and asked if she would clean up with her mouth, which she duly obliged.
    Bro,

Please send me the informations for this one boss lady. After try I will make honest report boss.

Reliable Tecom Outcall Service part 5

So I called the boss lady 2 nights ago, and asked if either Miss F or Miss and were available. Both are great at massage technique, and deliver excellent extras. Miss and is a better masseuse, but Miss F is better at extras, and has a cracking set of 36 DS. Unfortunately neither are in Dubai at the moment. January seems to be a bad month here, as (for those who see my AMP posts) my two favourite AMP ladies are also out of station.

Having learnt to be very direct these days, I asked the boss lady if she had a girl who not only delivers a good massage, but will do extras with her mouth. She recommended Miss K, as very good in both. When she sent Miss K photo, I almost said forget it. As I saw a pic of a not too attractive tubby Thai girl, with really not much in the boob dept.

Anyway. I gave it a go. Miss K was friendly, quite chatty and during the massage part she was talking about some of her outcall experiences, so I knew to expect a BJ anytime soon. On the flip I wasn't hard, but as she started massaging the legs and up to the inner thighs, it didn't take too long for Junior to awake. Then she says "I want to try your banana" and preceded to deliver a truly fantastic BBBJ. I liked the slow build up, and licking everywhere. Even below the balls, not quite rimming, but almost. The ongoing commentary "Ooh your banana tastes so good" really made me LOL a few times. After frantic sucking for 10 minutes with some anal probing thrown in, I came (no CIM) and asked if she would clean up with her mouth, which she duly obliged.

BTW, this was like a CFNM scene, and I didn't mind that at all. As the service I was getting was extremely enjoyable.

When I woke up the next day, I thought about the BJ experience and decided I needed to get Miss K back again at some point. Being an expat here for many years, she reminds me of those stories you sometimes here about the maid, or cleaner who sucks off the man of the house when the wife is out. Invariably, the recipient of such a service tends not to fancy the subject matter, it's simply part of the arrangement.

Damage AED350 for Boss Lady, AED250 for Miss K.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyster  [View Original Post]
    Unbelievable and quite believable at the same time. As soon as I saw "back page" I was worried. Never ever use that fake site. Full of crap all over the world. Glad you were unharmed. Money can be replaced.
    Yes and yes but as there is a thread specifically dedicated to this in Dubai and if MissionBJ had bothered to RTFF (which clearly he did not. Yet another manager from the Indian sub continent as I checked his FR history) then he would have stopped as the door opened and walked away he would have been OK, Further RTFF would have found AMPS etc or places where the lights are on and you can see whoever it is you want.

Backpage = red flags for me also. Cons68 has warned about this many times and is still amazed that people fall for it. And showing your todger to an unknown lady on the internet? Really crazy as who knows is really watching.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Flying into Dubai again by next week with a decent budget to spend, looking to see if I can meet some ladies of African / South American origin. Visited York a couple of times in the past, available in some numbers but found it so-so and very average, ending up with Asian cuisine all the time when visiting Jules and have only seen a African stunner there once. Any good advise for me where to go, found out about an African club at Al Nasr square in Dubai, anyone knows whether this is worth a try? Seaview mentioned a couple of times as well? Will probably check out these places and submit a new report, unless anyone has better suggestions? Happy to do some research with boots on the ground.

Thanks lads.
    You will need a decent budget for South Americans in Dubai. All those I have found have quoted such crazy prices I just laugh. Good luck though. Hope you strike gold. I am not one for Africa so I am not much help there.

I went to back page for finding some score.

So guys tinder, wechat and all these apps are no longer safe. Stay alert do not give any personal information such as phone numbers etc.

My time in UAE was over so returned empty home with lot of lesson learnt and some 1100 AED lost. Next time outcalls only for me!
    Unbelievable and quite believable at the same time. As soon as I saw "back page" I was worried. Never ever use that fake site. Full of crap all over the world. Glad you were unharmed. Money can be replaced.

Flying into Dubai again by next week with a decent budget to spend, looking to see if I can meet some ladies of African / South American origin. Visited York a couple of times in the past, available in some numbers but found it so-so and very average, ending up with Asian cuisine all the time when visiting Jules and have only seen a African stunner there once. Any good advise for me where to go, found out about an African club at Al Nasr square in Dubai, anyone knows whether this is worth a try? Seaview mentioned a couple of times as well? Will probably check out these places and submit a new report, unless anyone has better suggestions? Happy to do some research with boots on the ground.

Thanks lads.

Double Whammy.

Two things I learned:

1) Never go in if it is dark inside. Peak inside, if it is dark get the hell away from there.

2) no incalls in DEira. As almost all are fake, although this can be anywhere.

When I came back to hotel after being so disappointed. All of sudden I get message from the chick I was talking on Tinder for few days now. She goes by name Hannan Alinka. She asked me to skype before we meet and was looking for fun. So I skyped with her. She then asked me to show my Jhonny to see if she is interested she will meet, in return she will show her boobs. Without thinking I agreed. She fulfilled her promise so did I. She then asked me to show my ass for her junk, agreed again. She again fulfilled her promise so did I. Next she asked for my phone number so we can meet, I gave her. Few minutes later she sent me a link with my video, pics of my friends and family she took from FB and threatened to message it to all of them unless I paid $1000. I said let me check my account to which she was insisting now. I checked the link of youtube which was fake. So I closed all communication with her, to never hear from her again She has an FB account with same name on FB, Which I reported to FB. But FB replied back with saying everything on her account looks ok will not delete. May be some of you guys can also flank it, so that that account gets deleted.

Thanks guys. I have had occasional memorable ones from there and I posted pics.

May be they were memorable because I had pictures?? 😀.

I have 50/50 luck at Regal and Premiere in the past.

I may try premiere again.

Moscow?? IDK.

I have never done incall in Dubai but looks like it's a new (ish) trend. I have visited and then ordered take away. Just for my comfort.

Can someone share a real nice place with service they have experienced?

Peace.

Be.

Honestly it was never worth it. 150 aed admin to a shithole club. Went various times over the last 10 years and every single time it has been totally shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Claxton  [View Original Post]
    That's 150 to get in and the quality is well below par. I visited the joint maybe 3 times in the last 40 days and only once I saw one Ukrainian who was worth of being picked up (1000ST). The rest is the usual mix of Blablabla. Stan Countries and Asians.

If I can suggest save your money and go somewhere else, not worth it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzie  [View Original Post]
    To Anyone with recent visit: How is Regal doing these days?

Talent, price?

Haven't been there in a while.

Thanks,

Be.
    That's 150 to get in and the quality is well below par. I visited the joint maybe 3 times in the last 40 days and only once I saw one Ukrainian who was worth of being picked up (1000ST). The rest is the usual mix of Blablabla. Stan Countries and Asians.

If I can suggest save your money and go somewhere else, not worth it anymore.

Posting Limitations