Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1038 of 1909 FirstFirst ... 38 538 938 988 1028 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1048 1088 1138 1538 ... LastLast
Results 15,556 to 15,570 of 28631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer893  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

However, now that I have seen the forum, it is not as active as the Dubai forum.

Anyways, I shall try to my luck on my own, if you guys have not intention of helping out. All the bestt with your mongering experiences.

Cheers
    Oh sorry ok then as the Oman forum seems not that active, should we take a drive over the weekend and find out what you need?

A simple apology for turning a blind eye would have done it. Anyway nice try! Look forward to reading your FR in the 'Oman' thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiMan2  [View Original Post]
    Dear all,

I think some of you are in need of some guidance about which country you are coming in and who are the inhabitant who welcomes you here in their country. I am muslim and even if I like girls as you may have seen in my reports, I have been shocked by some questions or stories I have read in here.

While watching TV you may feel UAE is some kind of Miami or Ibiza. And to some extend it is true, in term of weather, facilities and all it's maybe even better. But what some of you may seem to forget is that you are IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY. A Modern, Posh, Smart country but still a Muslim country truly attached to its value.
    A great post content-wise. Dutifully linked in the RoD.

Thanks a lot, good to see that is not only the grumpy old posters reminding how things are.

For the rest of you, DubaiMan is much more aware of the local sensibilities, for a number of reasons. Please pay attention.

Cons,

I think the best bet for travel is Bangkok, if you like the Oriental types. The price is very right and generally you can develope good contacts easily.

Best Regards & Take care.

Sylvan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cons68  [View Original Post]
    We may have been priced of the market.

For me the biggest turnoff is how annoying places like Seaview and York have become, not worth the hassle + money. And I am not comfortable in places like Kubu or Premiere (because I think girls have outrageous expectations)

So I am also considering travveling abroad, the thing is that then one of Dubai's main attractions (for me) as a residence is simply gone.

Still a good place to fly to my usual shitholes (stans, Iraq, Africa.) but with no girls. I may opt to fly a little bit longer.

And I think you underestimate the number of transients here, check how crowded the hotels are. Things will change as summer comes for sure.

Let's put things in context.

dear all,

i think some of you are in need of some guidance about which country you are coming in and who are the inhabitant who welcomes you here in their country. i am muslim and even if i like girls as you may have seen in my reports, i have been shocked by some questions or stories i have read in here.

while watching tv you may feel uae is some kind of miami or ibiza. and to some extend it is true, in term of weather, facilities and all it's maybe even better. but what some of you may seem to forget is that you are in a muslim country. a modern, posh, smart country but still a muslim country truly attached to its value.

unlike saudi, uae has chosen the approach to let some "borderline" (from an islamic point of view) leisure and commodities such as sex, nightclub, alcohol and even pork enter the country and be available legally or at least tolerated. you need to know that not everybody including within the locals is agree with this but they decided to do so for a greater stability and also make the life a bit easier to expat who are not muslim and needed in this country.

the "unsaid deal" is, they leave it available, as long as it is in a well defined perimeter, not bothering families and muslim in general, so illegal business such as black market for alcohol, pork or even [CodeWord123] do not develop.

the problem is many of you are confused, they think because they read stuff all day on this website and they go to specific place where they can find hookers that the all dubai is aware, agree, tolerant to that.

also, it is not because you see one or two locals in those bars that most of them do prostitute or alcohol, it is clearly a minority.

i would go even further, that most educated muslims in here are truly feeling hanger or even hate towards people beeing drunk in the street, girls with clothes which are too revealing, public prostitution. and no one should challenge them by going too far in exposing those behaviors in public because, they might be lucky and find people who are weak or tolerant but they might also find people who will take action against them and in this country it can easily lead to jail. and resulting in a big shame on your name too.

fortunately or unfortunately, locals people have a tendency to tolerate lot of behavior, and too often we mistaken this kindness thinking it is weakness and abusing it. until this break, until the hunger of the people reach the top and that orders are given to stop this mess.

i may not represent everybody's thoughts on this subjects, but i am certainly more connected to typical locals and muslims in general than most of people in here.

so for the sake of all and of this great country:

-stay discret while out with a prostitute. u are being a criminal, maybe tolerated, but one wrong encounter, being at the wrong place at the wrong time or talking badly to the wrong person can have very heavy consequences.

-do not get drunk!

-do not criticize islam, allah or the sheikh at least in public.

for information, i know a famous brand of hotel in here, who often denounced to police / cid people going to their room despite they were refused the access (for example try to cheat by going separately or from the basement) , i also heard a story of a colleague of my friend being drunk and rude to a taxi driver, the guy drove it directly to the police station.

this is example on how, on what you think being a casual day, your life, image or career can be ruined just because you didn't have a minimum of respect for the place you're in.

dear all,

i think some of you are in need of some guidance about which country you are coming in and who are the inhabitant who welcomes you here in their country. i am muslim and even if i like girls as you may have seen in my reports, i have been shocked by some questions or stories i have read in here.

while watching tv you may feel uae is some kind of miami or ibiza. and to some extend it is true, in term of weather, facilities and all it's maybe even better. but what some of you may seem to forget is that you are in a muslim country. a modern, posh, smart country but still a muslim country truly attached to its value.

unlike saudi, uae has chosen the approach to let some "borderline" (from an islamic point of view) leisure and commodities such as sex, nightclub, alcohol and even pork enter the country and be available legally or at least tolerated. you need to know that not everybody including within the locals is agree with this but they decided to do so for a greater stability and also make the life a bit easier to expat who are not muslim and needed in this country.

the "unsaid deal" is, they leave it available, as long as it is in a well defined perimeter, not bothering families and muslim in general, so illegal business such as black market for alcohol, pork or even [CodeWord123] do not develop.

the problem is many of you are confused, they think because they read stuff all day on this website and they go to specific place where they can find hookers that the all dubai is aware, agree, tolerant to that.

also, it is not because you see one or two locals in those bars that most of them do prostitute or alcohol, it is clearly a minority.

i would go even further, that most educated muslims in here are truly feeling hanger or even hate towards people beeing drunk in the street, girls with clothes which are too revealing, public prostitution. and no one should challenge them by going too far in exposing those behaviors in public because, they might be lucky and find people who are weak or tolerant but they might also find people who will take action against them and in this country it can easily lead to jail. and resulting in a big shame on your name too.

fortunately or unfortunately, locals people have a tendency to tolerate lot of behavior, and too often we mistaken this kindness thinking it is weakness and abusing it. until this break, until the hunger of the people reach the top and that orders are given to stop this mess.

i may not represent everybody's thoughts on this subjects, but i am certainly more connected to typical locals and muslims in general than most of people in here.

-stay discret while out with a prostitute. u are being a criminal, maybe tolerated, but one wrong encounter, being at the wrong place at the wrong time or talking badly to the wrong person can have very heavy consequences.

-do not get drunk!

for information, i know a famous brand of hotel in here, who often denounced to police / cid people going to their room despite they were refused the access (for example try to cheat by going separately or from the basement) , i also heard a story of a colleague of my friend being drunk and rude to a taxi driver, the guy drove it directly to the police station.

this is example on how, on what you think being a casual day, your life, image or career can be ruined just because you didn't have a minimum of respect for the place you're in.

dear all,

-do not get drunk!

this is example on how, on what you think being a casual day, your life, image or career can be ruined just because you didn't have a minimum of respect for the place you're in, and don't forget, while you go in jail, your all family can be deported on the spot, they won't wait for holidays of your children.

To Snow and Roger

Guys,

Aprreciate your sentiments. I agree and apologise that I turned a blind eye on the Oman Forum and to have hurt your feelings.

However, now that I have seen the forum, it is not as active as the Dubai forum.

Anyways, I shall try to my luck on my own, if you guys have not intention of helping out. All the bestt with your mongering experiences.

Your response is respected and shall not bother you any further.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Travelforfun  [View Original Post]
    Since almost all the hotel's keep the passport copy of the girl with her number would'nt they have like a super database for all the hot chicks available.

I must try this sometime. Pay the bellboy a little something and he brings the whole file to your room. Would be awesome to pick and choose from the list.

True picture, true nationality and ready phone numbers (ok sometimes they just write out a absurd number)

Has anyone tried lookin at the hotel database before?
    Man don't you think you going too far? There is club, ads, street, but you want to go in the database "mission impossible style." and most good looking girl I know look at must standard on their pics anyway.

Eureka Moment

Since almost all the hotel's keep the passport copy of the girl with her number would'nt they have like a super database for all the hot chicks available.

I must try this sometime. Pay the bellboy a little something and he brings the whole file to your room. Would be awesome to pick and choose from the list.

True picture, true nationality and ready phone numbers (ok sometimes they just write out a absurd number)

Has anyone tried lookin at the hotel database before?

A Gem?

So, I took a break from Carrie for a month or so. Just need some variety in the system.

Was back to trolling through Craigslist when one ad jumped out. It read like an amateur and the pics were amateurish.

Made contact and received a phone number.

Had a chat and decided to take it forward. Only because her location was D. Gardens. This gave off a vibe that this could very well be someone reliable.

Headed out there and was given directions to an apartment. Stepped in and lo and behold. In front of me was a cute CIS girl. Lets call her Vicky.

While her pics weren't real, they were close enough and it was nothing to complain about. A great body. Nice tits, a cute bum and a cute face. A little bit of puppy fat which I approve of. Only downside. Her English was pretty [CodeWord140] poor.

Started with a quick massage and she got down to a CBG. She insisted on it and I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so went with it. This was supplemented with some good licking and sucking of the two boys. All in all a great CBG.

After some passionate kissing, we went at it like rabbits, finally finishing up in missionary. And then it was on to round 2.

Was a total GFE. Very passionate and tender.

Overall:

Face: 7. 5.

Body: 8. 5.

Sex: 9.

Damage: 800 for almost 2 hours.

P. S: She was staying at her friend's place. Friend works in retail and acts as the go between for her. Now, I wonder what this friend of hers looks like.

My trip in Dubai

So I came with a few friends in Dubai. When they left I got really excited to check the mongering scenes there. I was there 2 weeks ago:

Saturday night at Premiere- Scoped around the club for a good 3 hours. Had a hard time finding a stunner. There was one shorty with a pretty face but found her too petite. But I should have just went with her. The talent wasn't all that as I expected. So when the night ended and everyone headed out, I went back to this iranian girl I spoke to earlier and took her to my hotel in the same cab. Her looks were probably a 6. 5. Looked better in the club. Service was about a 9, a lot of kissing, fingering all holes, etc. Priced at 1400 dirhams.

Sunday night: I went to York hotel, mostly africans. Went to Regency, no hotties there. Then I checked out moscow hotel. Talent wasn't that bad there but I'm picky and decided to save my money. Went home alone. I also checked out this desi spot called something suites but no talent there either.

Tuesday night at Premiere: Most of the girls were the same as Saturday. And this time I saw the petite girl again from Saturday. I wanted to give her a try this time but she was already taken. Decided to go home alone again.

Wednesday at Premiere: That's right went here again hoping I can at least get the petite girl but she wasn't there. But found another cutie from Uzbekistan. Good looking face and nice skin. Looks about an 8. Took separate cabs. Service was okay allowed a good amount of kissing though. Priced at 1400 dirhams.

A little disappointed considering all the highly rated russians. I've been to a strip club called flash dancers in NYC and mostly comprised of russians. I was hoping Dubai would have similar talent. But it wasn't even close maybe it was off peak season. I'm thinking about checking out Colombia hopefully with better luck. Also will try spain too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Roger  [View Original Post]
    Unbelievable and am lost for words. Well a pithy retort except look at the loink below!

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...y.php?223-Oman

It says OMA Hammer.

Snow. Perhaps he is illerate after a reading a few lines on a web page, perhaps he did not even bother to RTFF and just dumped this ridiculous FR into the Dubai forum as everyone thinks Dubai is the UAE and the Middle East LOL
    And of course we are obliged to stop whatever we are doing and provide this information.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer893  [View Original Post]
    dear fellow mongers,

hi there, i shall be visiting murep001 oman this month and would like to know about the mongering activities which are presently active and safe.

as there is no forum on oman, i am placing this request on the dubai forum. request anyone with any information to pm me.

shall be highly grateful for your support.

cheers
    unbelievable and am lost for words. well a pithy retort except look at the loink below!

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...y.php?223-oman

it says oma hammer.

snow. perhaps he is illerate after a reading a few lines on a web page, perhaps he did not even bother to rtff and just dumped this ridiculous fr into the dubai forum as everyone thinks dubai is the uae and the middle east lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bill K 38  [View Original Post]
    Finally experienced the quality and quantity. Total damage AED3, 600 for 48 hours. Two girls. 11 pops. Feel like a saint now as suddenly desires and s*x are out of my mind. I feel recharged and refreshed. Wow. Guys Dxb prices are a waste. Travel, meet, hook up and you will never feel the same again. One girl was real angel. Pretty deer eyes. Nicely toned gymnast. Other one was drop dead gorgeous. Almost made me feel like Brad Pitt. Great curves. The best a* ever. Mmmm.

It is magical too be in another country. Making out like animals, going out for walks, lunch. Back again for some good pounding. Sleeping waking up to BBBJ. Never felt so satisfied. And feel even more fitter with all the action in those 48 hrs.

The girls were complete GFE. Sweet, lots of kissing, cuddling. Shower together.

My Dxb scene is over. Thank God. I am planning my next trip in 2-3 weeks back to Ukraine. Getting past the immigration control could be fun as they knew why I was there. It will be fun explaining why I am back so soon.

I have figured out the state of Nirvana through s*x. Until I discover it again in 3 weeks.
    Which cities have you been to? Did you plan ahead with the connections, or just went there and found them in pick up locations?

Travelling overseas for sex

With all due respect to those engaged in the above, could those reports NOT be filed under the Dubai thread. Maybe use the general information thread? Or request Jackson to provide another thread dedicated for that. While Dubai may not hold any interest for you anymore in mongering, reporting your overseas escapades here will not help those looking for information on the Dubai scene. It would be beneficial reporting those in the respective country thread, and maybe a pointer for those interested in Dubai to follow up, in the general information thread. Just my 2 fils on the subject.

Folks,

Will be in Dubai next week from Monday. Friday before heading to the dry land.

Any punters want to meet for a few pints are welcome to PM.

Max

Ahah exactly what I was explaining in an other post. When you empty yourself with a dozen of pop, you feel no need for sex for almost a month even if you are a damn animal. Hence Dubai is quite over for me too.

But I would prefer at least 3-4 days to at least discover the country I'm in.

Could you tell us more about the breakdown of the cost?

How you met those girls and all.

No pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill K 38  [View Original Post]
    Feel like a saint now as suddenly desires and s*x are out of my mind. I feel recharged and refreshed. Wow. Guys Dxb prices are a waste. Travel, meet, hook up and you will never feel the same again.

Posting Limitations