"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1057 of 1910 FirstFirst ... 57 557 957 1007 1047 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1067 1107 1157 1557 ... LastLast
Results 15,841 to 15,855 of 28643
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Advise

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2012  [View Original Post]
    After a long long time since my previous report I have been much more prolific than my posting suggests. Still just frequenting MPs and have been hitting up numerous establishments.

My First MP worth mentioning is a long overdue report that was referenced my Double Shooter. It's located on Khalid bin Al Waleed Street and is still the only ever establishment where the masseuse has had the assets and the will to give a top quality titty fuck. The MP itself is pretty rundown and the massage (130AED) is so so until the good is "extras" are reached. The biggest let down is the hard bargaining before the titty fucking begins. The lady in question aims high and in broken Chinese starts telling how "good customer yesterday give 300". I tell her I'll give 150AED which she insists on receiving before any extras take place + 50AED extra at the end if she's good. Some decent arousal begins once money has exchanged hands and the mammaries are out. The first time after feeling somewhat aggrieved for giving 200AED in a Bur Dubai MP insisted on a second pop which was delivered by hands only. Have been back there twice since with the same masseuse and same procedures exist with money exchanged before the deed.

Went to chain of Thai MPs that has website / FB page in Barsha branch not so long. They are a professional looking outfit with quality talent available for and top quality facilities. One of my first problems is that the massage mat is on the floor which I'm against. I chose a girl based on a pic from the net, USA, and the massage was decent (200AED). I expect that a lot of customers come here for legitimate massages only. However, with her delicate sleight of hand USA let it be known that extra were most certainly on the table unfortunately they started at a bare bones 200AED for a HJ with no touching. I begrudgingly accepted and what followed was a race to the finish line. She had no intention of drawing it out and just wanted the deed over ASAP. Needless to say haven't frequented the place again despite the top quality talent. There's no substitute for attitude.

Went to an MP in December in close proximity to Burjuman, of which there are many. It's a new Chinese place that I tried since my favourite Filipino spa nearby has shut up shop. It was a new place and the masseuse was a Thai lady who'd come from an MP in Bahrain so knew extras would be on the table. I tried to begin the session without the paper shorts but she wanted to adhere to shop standards as the place was still new. Unfortunately what followed was just a basic massage with no special touches. At the end she did point down and asked, 'You want special massage? ' I accepted and what followed was a forgettable HJ. I haven't been back since. Massage was 120AED.

Since my last report I have visited the same favourite establishment that I described in my inaugural field report on Al Wasl. I have moved accommodation since then so don't get as many opportunities to relieve my stress there along with some jizz. One fellow monger described how he'the been and hadn't been offered any extras. It's become apparent that there has been a change in their stable of girls and is no longer just Chinese ladies, it has been supplemented with some shapely Thai beauties, saw one upon exiting and she had an absolutely cracking ass. It's a little on the expensive side at 200AED + 200AED tips but includes BBBJ. The first time I'the been back there in 8 months tried to ensure my ball sack would be sucked dry so asked the Filipina receptionist to provide me with your most 'experienced' Chinese masseuse. Got a lady called Snow who didn't fail to deliver, before delving in for the main course she gave thorough inspection which is good to know they are keeping their health in check. Money was exchanged and sucking began in earnest. Went back a month later and got their most experience operator, Rung Rung, a sexy Chinese lady. She does know how to titillate to perfection along with some outstanding anal play. The problem is she's a little more on the pragmatic side and once the outstanding BJ was done with 20 min to spare she wanted to call it over. I wasn't in a mood to complain so let it be. Would be doubtful if I'the choose her upon my next visit.

My final MP that is worth reporting on is another place close to Burjuman Centre. Hadn't been there in about 1. 5 years but since then it has changed management and girls. There's a mix now of Chinese, Filipino and Ethiopian. I chose Chinese as they're the most pragmatic and likely to give the best service. As I knew the MP protocol I knew it was a shorts on place. The Chinese lady, Pinky, didn't take long to tear the shorts and reach in for the junk. She did some excellent arousal and just asked, 'You give me tips, ' and left it at that. She was a fan of the anal play and didn't take long for her to insert a finger which was a unique experience especially shooting mu load all over her hands while one finger remained on the prostate. Paid 100AED for 45 min massage + 100AED in tips.

After my positive experience last week went back yesterday for more of the same. I asked the Ethiopian at the reception desk for the Chinese lady. I went to change into the shorts and pre tore them in all the right places. Was pleasantly surprised to find a better looking Chinese masseuse in the awaiting my return in the room. I put the challenge to her early if she gave as good a massage as Pinky. What followed was top drawer. Knew I was onto a winner when she starting kissing down by my ass. Lots of ass, ball, and penis play while lying face down and then after 10 minutes of pleasure town was told to flip. She dimmed the lights, told me to close my eyes and gave an exceptional BJ. Only half way through it did she mention that I should tip her at the end. I delightfully obliged and gave her 150AED for which she seemed grateful. Have a strong felling YMMV might apply.
    Hi Viper,

Thanks for the post very interesting and very well done.

I do not know if you read my message below, but as a start I would be interested to for massage and +++.

As it will be my first time, I'm quite interested by the salon you mentionned in this post and in your first postatal Wasl road,

Would you giving me your opinion, is this place good for a first time? Where is it exactly?

Thanks mate for your tips.

Market segment in Dubai

Was in Dubai the week end of 1st & 2nd feb, and went to the usual hunting grounds of Ratsky, Rockfellas and premiere. But interestingly tried venturing to the Cavalli club at F*rm*t Hotel and was told that a reservation costs 4000 AED and have to come as couples. We were there to go to the Cigar Bar but wanted to just make a try but were told at the Entrance of Cavali club to troop off. One quick observation was there was a steady stream of couples entering that club but felt most of them were hookers at the top end. Was wondering business in the premium segment is far more well organised than in the normal segment.

The Cigar Bar was another eye opener as most of the girls spoke a smattering of Arabic as most of the clientele was Arabic and surprisingly found some very good Moroccan babes but ended up being too pricey in the range of 3000 to 5000 AED which I found was useless paying that kind of money given the service levels that would be on offer.

I guess every market is segmented, it is just that we still try to dig deeper to find the elusive diamond for a cheaper price.

Have fun and be safe!

LD

Quote Originally Posted by Tamurlane26  [View Original Post]
    All in all an amusing trip in terms of inducting a new brother into the ways of Dubai although a little heavy on the pocket in the end AED5k for 3 different ladies and none overnight. If you compare this to 2 ladies overnight in Manila including bar fine for AED1k you will understand what I mean when I say it would be better to pay the flight and zip it up in Dubai. But then again the range of choice in Dubai is always something to enjoy so if it is once in a while well what can one say!

Vive le Force!
    It is amusing how much you spent. It doesn't have to be that way. There are much, much cheaper options in Dubai and plenty of diamonds in the rough. It never ceases to amaze me how much money somany people are willing to spend when less then 1/4 of the price would have gotten you by quite well. I mean what's the point of reading this forum if you are going to throw your money away like a drunken sailor.

None of my comments are meant with an intention to insult, I just can't believe how much some guys spend when they could do much better by just doing a little research.

Mia. Dubai Hots. Russian Japanese

For those wishing to know the answer this is the name. No blame etc is attached to the website however would love to know how they verify the photos as from memory her photo is of an Indonesian Model who appeared in Playboy. The name escapes me for now. More fool me for trusting the system however when one is having an itch before a seven hour flight to Europe one can be forgiven. However having discovered the Palace in Frankfurt would next time wait and hold my fire!

Have safe travels and may the force be with you.

PS Giotto if you are reading this then am sure you are laughing at Mr Singlish for the error of his ways and look forward to seeing you again soon

A Walk down Memory Lane

Having not visited Dubai for a while and bringing a brother in tow it seemed only fitting to go the whole nine yards and revisit some tried and trusted places as well as enjoy some new experiences.

1. Massage. Karama.

This was provided by the taxi driver and the place Mont Blanc was amusing for the "Rock" lookalike from Tunisia on the door to the Chinese and Vietnamese in the place. Having only arrived in the morning from afar decided that a double massage was in order. Therein lies a tale when you have two vietnamese going strong. Albeit no entry. It is always enjoyable albeit pricey. The 2 person massage was AED540 and the extras was AED500 for about 2 hours if memory serves me. One thing about Dubai is that there is usually only a bamboo curtain on the door and this can be disconcerting for the newcomer however once the clothes come off there is nothing left to do but enjoy the show. Certainly they were slim and willing and the curly haird Joy was amusing. Also had the boss lady in the mix and had a very enjoyable afternoon enterntainment.

2. Premiere.

Of course no visit to Dubai is possible unless you visit this little haven of minxes. Now having had to explain to my brother how the system worked it was time to hunt and away we went. Amusingly for someone from Asia he took a Vietnamese on the first and a Romanian on the second. The first was typically Vietnamese professional and thorough with only a body worth trying for. The Romanian he had spotted on the first night. And I regret handing him this one as I did the introductions! She apparently was under an agent as once she received the money she rang another party to say she had been paid and then performed. Albeit much to his delight as she was superb. If only he had told me and sent her down to me when he had finished!

A. Sarah. Azerbijan. She was amusing and entertaining and had her own car to boot! This caused great hilarity in finding our way to the hotel as she was using a GPS that she referred to as "that *****". Fortunately I knew the way and so the story began. Alas the toll of arriving at 5am and then going for a massage left me bereft of energy and whilst she said she would stay whilst I was awake I fell asleep. A warning note here is that she then proceeded to try and wake me and then finding me dead to the world took the money from the back pocket. I have to add here that I had only left the money she was due in the back pocket and she was honest enough to write a note explaining herself and leaving a number! As for performance she was a 10 and can only complain that I fell asleep!

Be. Gina. Ethiopia. More fool me as should have gone back for more with Sarah but the night of Sarah this little minx had picked me on the way out and foolishly fell for her on the second night. This also meant walking past Sarah as she entered the club albeit not sure that she saw me and truly hope she didn't! This was purely business. The body was not as good unwrapped as it first appeared. The opposite to Sarah and the performance was mechanical to say the least. Having nego AED1500 for the night she wanted to leave after one round and having asked for more I simply took back the extra and kicked her out!

3. Webrowsing.

This was the most amusing experience of all and be wary of pitfalls. Yes indeed the system works and the lady came to the hotel as promised and the price was as arranged. This made her as cost effective as premier! However the picture was not the one in the advert which was a bit disappointing and a harder person than myself would have asked her to go back. But as the flight was 3am and it was 11pm it seemed churlish not to prepare for a good sleep on Emirates by not having one more for the road so to speak! A Russian Japanese Mix costing AED1500 for an hour and whilst the body was amusing and well dressed. Have to say why they feel the need to lie about silicon beats me . The performance was perfunctory and once again left me ruing the choice not to bring Sarah back for a second foray!

All in all an amusing trip in terms of inducting a new brother into the ways of Dubai although a little heavy on the pocket in the end AED5k for 3 different ladies and none overnight. If you compare this to 2 ladies overnight in Manila including bar fine for AED1k you will understand what I mean when I say it would be better to pay the flight and zip it up in Dubai. But then again the range of choice in Dubai is always something to enjoy so if it is once in a while well what can one say!

Vive le Force!

Massage DXB

After a long long time since my previous report I have been much more prolific than my posting suggests. Still just frequenting MPs and have been hitting up numerous establishments.

My First MP worth mentioning is a long overdue report that was referenced my Double Shooter. It's located on Khalid bin Al Waleed Street and is still the only ever establishment where the masseuse has had the assets and the will to give a top quality titty fuck. The MP itself is pretty rundown and the massage (130AED) is so so until the good is "extras" are reached. The biggest let down is the hard bargaining before the titty fucking begins. The lady in question aims high and in broken Chinese starts telling how "good customer yesterday give 300". I tell her I'll give 150AED which she insists on receiving before any extras take place + 50AED extra at the end if she's good. Some decent arousal begins once money has exchanged hands and the mammaries are out. The first time after feeling somewhat aggrieved for giving 200AED in a Bur Dubai MP insisted on a second pop which was delivered by hands only. Have been back there twice since with the same masseuse and same procedures exist with money exchanged before the deed.

Went to chain of Thai MPs that has website / FB page in Barsha branch not so long. They are a professional looking outfit with quality talent available for and top quality facilities. One of my first problems is that the massage mat is on the floor which I'm against. I chose a girl based on a pic from the net, USA, and the massage was decent (200AED). I expect that a lot of customers come here for legitimate massages only. However, with her delicate sleight of hand USA let it be known that extra were most certainly on the table unfortunately they started at a bare bones 200AED for a HJ with no touching. I begrudgingly accepted and what followed was a race to the finish line. She had no intention of drawing it out and just wanted the deed over ASAP. Needless to say haven't frequented the place again despite the top quality talent. There's no substitute for attitude.

Went to an MP in December in close proximity to Burjuman, of which there are many. It's a new Chinese place that I tried since my favourite Filipino spa nearby has shut up shop. It was a new place and the masseuse was a Thai lady who'd come from an MP in Bahrain so knew extras would be on the table. I tried to begin the session without the paper shorts but she wanted to adhere to shop standards as the place was still new. Unfortunately what followed was just a basic massage with no special touches. At the end she did point down and asked, 'You want special massage? ' I accepted and what followed was a forgettable HJ. I haven't been back since. Massage was 120AED.

Since my last report I have visited the same favourite establishment that I described in my inaugural field report on Al Wasl. I have moved accommodation since then so don't get as many opportunities to relieve my stress there along with some jizz. One fellow monger described how he'the been and hadn't been offered any extras. It's become apparent that there has been a change in their stable of girls and is no longer just Chinese ladies, it has been supplemented with some shapely Thai beauties, saw one upon exiting and she had an absolutely cracking ass. It's a little on the expensive side at 200AED + 200AED tips but includes BBBJ. The first time I'the been back there in 8 months tried to ensure my ball sack would be sucked dry so asked the Filipina receptionist to provide me with your most 'experienced' Chinese masseuse. Got a lady called Snow who didn't fail to deliver, before delving in for the main course she gave thorough inspection which is good to know they are keeping their health in check. Money was exchanged and sucking began in earnest. Went back a month later and got their most experience operator, Rung Rung, a sexy Chinese lady. She does know how to titillate to perfection along with some outstanding anal play. The problem is she's a little more on the pragmatic side and once the outstanding BJ was done with 20 min to spare she wanted to call it over. I wasn't in a mood to complain so let it be. Would be doubtful if I'the choose her upon my next visit.

My final MP that is worth reporting on is another place close to Burjuman Centre. Hadn't been there in about 1. 5 years but since then it has changed management and girls. There's a mix now of Chinese, Filipino and Ethiopian. I chose Chinese as they're the most pragmatic and likely to give the best service. As I knew the MP protocol I knew it was a shorts on place. The Chinese lady, Pinky, didn't take long to tear the shorts and reach in for the junk. She did some excellent arousal and just asked, 'You give me tips, ' and left it at that. She was a fan of the anal play and didn't take long for her to insert a finger which was a unique experience especially shooting mu load all over her hands while one finger remained on the prostate. Paid 100AED for 45 min massage + 100AED in tips.

After my positive experience last week went back yesterday for more of the same. I asked the Ethiopian at the reception desk for the Chinese lady. I went to change into the shorts and pre tore them in all the right places. Was pleasantly surprised to find a better looking Chinese masseuse in the awaiting my return in the room. I put the challenge to her early if she gave as good a massage as Pinky. What followed was top drawer. Knew I was onto a winner when she starting kissing down by my ass. Lots of ass, ball, and penis play while lying face down and then after 10 minutes of pleasure town was told to flip. She dimmed the lights, told me to close my eyes and gave an exceptional BJ. Only half way through it did she mention that I should tip her at the end. I delightfully obliged and gave her 150AED for which she seemed grateful. Have a strong felling YMMV might apply.

Quote Originally Posted by AldoBlack  [View Original Post]
    . Not especially looking for GF experience, just something extraordinary.

Advice for good agency as you mentionned?
    Sorry to say, I cannot give advice on agencies in your location, I quit using agencies long time ago. If you are not looking for GFE, be careful what you wish, man, I once agreed to try dominant lady in Berlin, and it was terrible experience for me. Never again! But each must do according to his / her taste. Good luck searching.

Hi Roll, thanks for your feedback. I am 28 years old, good looking.

I am not especially looking for GF experience, just something extraordinary.

What about the safety in Dubai? Shall I have an alternative phone number? Is it better incall or outcall?

Finally Roll, what would be your advice for good agency as you mentionned?

Thanks mate
    To get something extraordinary on the first go is possible, but less likely. You almost need to build a repo and normally in 2nd and 3rd meeting you hit it. It all comes down to how one communicates an negotiates.

Dxb is fairly safe, till you keep everything inside your or her room. Online for me and lot others that I know has been nothing but nightmare. It is not always about bad experience, but more often than not, somebody else turns up and that for me is a major turn off. I would recommend getting an alternative phone number. Incall in hotel is fine, but before you enter look at the girl and decide if that is what you want. Otherwise walk away after apologizing.

The best bet is to get somebody from York or Regal or Premier, though you can try real escorts or lux. Ensure that you check the pics through images. Google. Com. Be clear with the guys about what you want and discuss the same with the girl when exchanging money to ensure that there is no disappointment. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWin2  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't mind a punt too. Contact details would be appreciated. Someone said Monica Panther at DIA, but whats DIA?
    DIA = Date In Asia a website to get in touch with Asian girls dateinasia. Com

Mp bur Dubai CFM

Last night on the way home from a dinner decided to get some relief. Got in at 1245am, was the last customer. Got this slim PRC, she had been working for 16hrs so was pretty tired and sleepy. I felt so sorry for her and as I wasn't too interested in a proper massg I told her to relax and just give me a gentle rub down. She asked if I wanted a HJ. I said later and requested for a butt massage then HJ. She asked for tip I offered 100. She then pulled the paper thingy down and proceeded to give me a most sensual erotic anal play. I didn't realise it at first but she put on a fine disposable glove and lubed up my butt well and teased and probed gently while the other hand fondled and played with my nuts. Lying on the stomach and having this done is most exquisite and I find it extremely arousing, specially when its done expertly. She wan't that experienced and I coached her a bit in getting how I wanted it. She was really into it to please me as I think the show of sympathy made her feel the need to satisfy. It was a 45mt service and she spent a good 20mts on this. Then turned over and she started playing and stroking junior fantastically. I started feeling her up to which she said to wait and not touch her yet as that would bring upon a climax and I would be done. So I let go and just closed my eyes and enjoyed her play. Junior was raring to go. With about 5 mts left she moved up and let me kneed her one breast as the other was giving her some pain / discomfort. With this I had a great climax. It was one of those memorable times. She gave me her number and told me to come earlier when she isn't tired. She also indicated she MIGHT be available for a home service at some point. I tipped her 200 and she was extatic. It was worth every penny to me.

Overnight in Dubai in April

Hi Guys,

Though I've mongered heavily on a number of different continents, I've not tried it in Dubai. I've finally got an overnight there on the way to. Oh nevermind. The thing is, I'd love to meet up with some other mongers for a drink and maybe advice. In return I can regale you with some stories about my experiences and advice on South Africa, Uganda (ever been with a Ugandan girl that squirts! Whoah) and Australia. These are the recent experiences.

Anyway I'll be in Dubai in early April, looking to score with some P4P but not sure whether to go the escort agency home delivery route, or try out Premiere for the smorgasbord. Money not really an object though, like all of us, I'd rather not be ripped off.

Ok I know about RTFF, and have done so, but it also seems that things change quite regularly in Dubai. I'll be at the Hilton Creek which I understand is GF if I'm nice to the doormen / valets / nightmanager.

Any PM's will be gratefully recieved.

Hello Guyz,

I am looking for an escort in Dubai. I have this fantasy for months now of having sex with a nice escort. Its going to be my first time so I am little nervous about it. Any tips?

Concerning the choice of the escort I am a bit lost with all these websites with girls extremely hot. And discussion on the forum with fake girls. I am looking for a hot chicks, money is not a problem. I am willing to pay a good amount of money for the right girl.

Thanks for your advices.
    If money is not a problem for you, you should either try sugarbabesinternational, only real models, or angel-g-escort. Have tried the first one once and it was a great (although very expensive) experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Buzz  [View Original Post]
    The key word is "the right girl"! This is almost like finding a wife. Big money is no guarantee that the right chemistry is there, it may even attract gold diggers. You want to attract girlfriend-experience. I remember my first time with an escort, and I was lucky because I had the agency pick a girl for me. Indeed, she was 34 and was handling the mail for the agency. I met her several times, even after she stopped having clients. Because she was my first, she knew it, and we understood each other well. How old are you? Your choice depends on this. I would say, state your case to some good agency, ask for one parameter (like tall, or brunette, or petit, not all of this) , and let them make the pick of character for you. Cross you fingers and treat her nice, whatever happens.
    Hi Roll, thanks for your feedback. I am 28 years old, good looking.

I am not especially looking for GF experience, just something extraordinary.

What about the safety in Dubai? Shall I have an alternative phone number? Is it better incall or outcall?

Finally Roll, what would be your advice for good agency as you mentionned?

Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by Stylish Man 17  [View Original Post]
    (details available via PM).
    You need to get a paid membership so we can PM you.

The right girl

Hello Guyz,

I am looking for an escort in Dubai. I have this fantasy for months now of having sex with a nice escort. Its going to be my first time so I am little nervous about it. Any tips?

Concerning the choice of the escort I am a bit lost with all these websites with girls extremely hot. And discussion on the forum with fake girls. I am looking for a hot chicks, money is not a problem. I am willing to pay a good amount of money for the right girl.

Thanks for your advices.
    The key word is "the right girl"! This is almost like finding a wife. Big money is no guarantee that the right chemistry is there, it may even attract gold diggers. You want to attract girlfriend-experience. I remember my first time with an escort, and I was lucky because I had the agency pick a girl for me. Indeed, she was 34 and was handling the mail for the agency. I met her several times, even after she stopped having clients. Because she was my first, she knew it, and we understood each other well. How old are you? Your choice depends on this. I would say, state your case to some good agency, ask for one parameter (like tall, or brunette, or petit, not all of this) , and let them make the pick of character for you. Cross you fingers and treat her nice, whatever happens.

Posting Limitations