Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 1909 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 28625
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

My first in Dubai.

Have been working in Dubai for more than a year now. I'll be posting all my experiences below.

So I got my first salary in Dubai and fixed an appointment with a paki girl through a SP. She was around 23, 24. Agree on BJ, multiple rounds and shower together for 2 hours.

She spoke decent English. Went into the shower, she undressed me have a nice rub on my balls. She went in to undress, medium sized boobs, tight pussy. This made me hard and decided to do go for a shot in the shower. She bent over and I performed from behind. Lasted about 5 min. Released inside her with protection.

Moved into bed now. Small talk for 15-20 min and the BJ from her while I stroke her pussy. After some fake moans I lay her on the edge of the bed and made out missionary and then her on top. Lasted 10 min.

Then for a second BJ and COB.

Stayed and four points. All green.

Damage 900 AED. But was wroth it.

Indian Dance Bar.

Dance Bars have a long tradition stretching back to British times and they were numerous in Bombay & Karachi, typically they are not pick up joints where you can just walk in and pick up the girl you like. You need to know the manager only then you can do something like this. Even in Singapore you can't just walk in into a KTV and pick the girl you like. Go there and enjoy the dance and music. If you are desperate take a wingman who is familiar with scene in them. Else Stick to Mirchi which has a fair number of girls who dances well.

Quote Originally Posted by ZandoTan  [View Original Post]
    Please keep the "It will cost you a lot more than a WG" caveat in mind. The Indian 'mujhras' or dance bars in Dubai and generally anywhere else the dancers are trained to fleece you. The managers and the dancers make you think that the more you spend in cards (fake money) to throw at a particular girl the higher your chance of taking out a particular girl. They will share her whatsapp with you and she will keep messaging you to keep you on the hook to make sure you keep coming to see her and only after you have spent a CONSIDERABLE amount of money on her (a lot more then you would on a simple WG pick up at a club - you can probably have 10 high class over night bar pick ups at the amount it will end up costing you) at that particular dance bar then will you have the chance to meet that girl privately. If at all.

Avoid dance bars if you want to just simply want a WG experience, most bars around the York triangle you will usually find a couple Pakie girls.

Quote Originally Posted by PlushTiger  [View Original Post]
    https://m.khaleejtimes.com/news/crim...fined-dh100000

This confirms the view that LE does not actively seek to eradicate the trade. However when they face such serendipitous events they would apply enforce the law. Worth noting that the clients were also prosecuted.

Stay safe.
    PT,

Thanks for posting this.

It never ceases to amaze me how some folks get all up in a lather about Dubai LE wanting to shut down the flesh trade. Nothing could be further from the truth. After all, it is the world's oldest profession. Second oldest if you count the guy who prints the money! What LE DOES want to do is shut down operations that are not kept discreet, safe and respectful. Plus those who do don't pay their fees on time of course. I suppose it does not matter what business you are in. You are ALWAYS going to have dip shits at the bottom of the ladder who spoil it for the guys who run a clean shop. Such is life. Be careful out there boys; there's an idiot around every corner.

News that caught my attention.

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/news/crim...fined-dh100000

This confirms the view that LE does not actively seek to eradicate the trade. However when they face such serendipitous events they would apply enforce the law. Worth noting that the clients were also prosecuted.

Stay safe.

Completely agree! Dance Bars are an absolute waste of time and money and only worth it if you have a lot of ill gotten money to squander. I would go to a Cavalli or Billionaire Mansion and pick a 10 instead.

Please keep the "It will cost you a lot more than a WG" caveat in mind. The Indian 'mujhras' or dance bars in Dubai and generally anywhere else the dancers are trained to fleece you. The managers and the dancers make you think that the more you spend in cards (fake money) to throw at a particular girl the higher your chance of taking out a particular girl. They will share her whatsapp with you and she will keep messaging you to keep you on the hook to make sure you keep coming to see her and only after you have spent a CONSIDERABLE amount of money on her (a lot more then you would on a simple WG pick up at a club - you can probably have 10 high class over night bar pick ups at the amount it will end up costing you) at that particular dance bar then will you have the chance to meet that girl privately. If at all.

Avoid dance bars if you want to just simply want a WG experience, most bars around the York triangle you will usually find a couple Pakie girls.

OMG. Mr Gando, sorry Zando Tan. You are so so so true there. I've seen people ruining their hard earned money in mujras. And bars. And in the end. Don't even get laid. What a waste!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTeam  [View Original Post]
    It would be Mirchi. Other option would be if you go to dance bars and try talking to the dancers. You can try getting the manager to set you up. Keep in mind it'll cost you more then a regular WG. I had a good experience on both occasions.

Club.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWanderer  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

What is the place to get Paki chicks (not Indian)? I need cure for my Paki fever LOL.
    It would be Mirchi. Other option would be if you go to dance bars and try talking to the dancers. You can try getting the manager to set you up. Keep in mind it'll cost you more then a regular WG. I had a good experience on both occasions.

That was some serious writing.

That was some real good writing there mate.

Looking forward to the next part of your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Refresher  [View Original Post]
    My last FR described my experience in Dubai on the outbound leg of my trip. This FR describes an arguably weirder experience on the return leg, when I had another long layover. A couple days before arriving in Dubai, I'd been using Tinder to scout out WGs and matched with an attractive, fit, late 20's Indian woman who had a cryptically written profile that essentially said, "I'm a WG; let's discuss details later. " She and I had progressed from flirty banter to prices (AED 1400 for 2 hours; BBBJ but CIM is an extra 200 AED), to a standing appointment during my layover. This was all in Tinder chat; I didn't feel like giving her my WhatsApp. Turns out this was a good decision.

Upon deplaning at DXB I sent her a Tinder message to meet me in an hour in the LMA lobby. I showed up early and took a seat near the main entrance. I casually looked at her Tinder profile while waiting for her. She'd used photos that would give any man ideas. Her main photo was of her in jeans and a tank top. Her round, plump breasts were in the center of the shot, with hard nipples prominently poking through fabric of the shirt and her bra. Her second photo was of her in the same outfit, but with a thong clearly visible above her jeans. Her final photo was of her in yoga pants and a sweatshirt. She was lying on her back on her bed with her legs slightly spread, showing a little camel toe. All in all, it was pretty hot..

My last FR described my experience in Dubai on the outbound leg of my trip. This FR describes an arguably weirder experience on the return leg, when I had another long layover. A couple days before arriving in Dubai, I'd been using Tinder to scout out WGs and matched with an attractive, fit, late 20's Indian woman who had a cryptically written profile that essentially said, "I'm a WG; let's discuss details later. " She and I had progressed from flirty banter to prices (AED 1400 for 2 hours; BBBJ but CIM is an extra 200 AED), to a standing appointment during my layover. This was all in Tinder chat; I didn't feel like giving her my WhatsApp. Turns out this was a good decision.

Upon deplaning at DXB I sent her a Tinder message to meet me in an hour in the LMA lobby. I showed up early and took a seat near the main entrance. I casually looked at her Tinder profile while waiting for her. She'd used photos that would give any man ideas. Her main photo was of her in jeans and a tank top. Her round, plump breasts were in the center of the shot, with hard nipples prominently poking through fabric of the shirt and her bra. Her second photo was of her in the same outfit, but with a thong clearly visible above her jeans. Her final photo was of her in yoga pants and a sweatshirt. She was lying on her back on her bed with her legs slightly spread, showing a little camel toe. All in all, it was pretty hot..
    1) you've got serious writing talent.

2) you've got serious Daddy / LG game.

3) any chance you could hook a brother up with this feminist?

4) absolutely looking forward to part 2.

P.S. Would have reached out via PM but don't think you're subscribed.

The Feminist (Part I): Another Strange Experience.

Upon deplaning at DXB I sent her a Tinder message to meet me in an hour in the LMA lobby. I showed up early and took a seat near the main entrance. I casually looked at her Tinder profile while waiting for her. She'd used photos that would give any man ideas. Her main photo was of her in jeans and a tank top. Her round, plump breasts were in the center of the shot, with hard nipples prominently poking through fabric of the shirt and her bra. Her second photo was of her in the same outfit, but with a thong clearly visible above her jeans. Her final photo was of her in yoga pants and a sweatshirt. She was lying on her back on her bed with her legs slightly spread, showing a little camel toe. All in all, it was pretty hot.

The woman who walked through the doors, right on time, bore only a slight resemblance to the woman I'd matched. She smiled at me and sat down, but I was too busy taking stock of all the different ways this was a letdown. First and foremost, she'd gained weight. (Or, she'd sent her fat sister to meet me.) Her body just appeared bigger, in every dimension, than the one I saw in the pictures. It was as though even her bones had grown. She wore glasses, which was not such a big deal. But she'd also lost her fashion sense, and dressed like a middle-aged female bank manager from Yorkshire. (Or, the brands she was wearing on her Tinder profile didn't make clothes that fit her, in her current size.) I'd matched a solid nine, but was now sitting with a mere six, maybe six and a half.

I apparently didn't smile back, because she immediately asked me if I was okay, and whether I was mad about something. I replied that I was just tired after a long, stressful trip. This was partially true, and I do suffer from a resting mean face in ordinary circumstances--but I actually was a bit upset. I did my best to make small talk with her. Her English was quite good, and she seemed down to Earth. She asked again if everything was okay, and this time added that she was afraid I might be mad at her. I assured her that everything was fine, and that I'd perk up with a little tea. I asked her if she'd join me in my room for tea, and she agreed. (I mentioned there'd also be pie, and she immediately stood up. Okay, okay, that was mean. No more fat jokes from here on out.).

I did the gentlemanly thing and made tea for the both of us, asking if she was comfortable with the temperature, etc. We talked more, and she gradually opened up after I sat next to her so our bodies were touching. I told her about my rough business trip--all lies, just wanted to seem vulnerable--and she held my hand. I told her I tend to go for strong, professional women in my personal life, which is true. Her face lit up, and she smiled warmly at me before releasing a verbal torrent. She had some pretty strident feminist opinions that one would expect from someone who used to be really hot. I got the distinct impression that the world was her oyster when she was a nine, but that as a six things just weren't going her way--and that she didn't understand that she'd let her looks go. She prattled on about the importance of equality between genders in professional life, in relationships, etc. She complained vocally about the men in India, and how terrible they are in bed: selfish, rapey, poorly endowed, beholden to their mothers. (For the record, I grew up with a lot of Indian guys and I know quite a few who clean up with women.) The real problem with men, she said without irony, is that they just don't know how to take charge with a woman.

I kissed her on the lips, and she tentatively kissed back for a moment before leaning into it. We made out for a couple minutes and let our hands wander. I had taken her take-charge comment to heart, and decided I'd just give her orders. "Stand up," I said softly as I stood up while holding her hand. She complied, and I kissed her on the mouth. I took her hand and placed it on my crotch. I pressed her hand firmly against my dick so she could feel it. She smiled at me, but I didn't smile back. "Take my pants down," I told her. She unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down to my mid-thigh. She leaned in for a kiss, which I allowed, but I cut it short. "Underwear, too. " She smiled again, and reached back to take her own shirt off. "No. Me first," I told her. She took my boxer briefs down to mid-thigh as well and laughed nervously at the strange scene playing out: She was fully clothed, and so was I, save for my hard dick.

I kissed her again, but cut it short when I felt her hand on my dick. I took her hand and moved it away. "Get on your knees," I told her and pushed down gently on her shoulder. She got down to her knees, looked at my dick and then up at me. I gently grabbed her by the side of her head and pushed her face into my balls. I held it there, feeling her inhale and exhale against my crotch. "Lick," I told her, and she began gently licking my balls. Her eyes were closed and she seemed completely absorbed in her task. Her licks were long, and went from the underside of my sack all the way up the middle to the base of my dick. She did each side, and before long there wasn't a dry spot on my balls. "Good," I told her and turned her around so her back was against the wall. She was still fully clothed but I could see her nipples poking through her blouse. She watched silently as I took my jeans and boxers off myself. I still had my shirt on.

I took a step toward her, my dick pointing at her face. "Open," I said, and slowly guided it into her mouth. Her mouth had a little trouble accommodating my girth but she positioned her mouth and neck to make it work. "Suck," I told her. "Just the tip. No hands--only on my balls. " She sucked hungrily on the head of my dick, and used one hand to gently hold and squeeze my balls. I could feel her tongue swirling around, and noticed that her eyes were, again, closed. "Deeper." She took more of my length, getting about a third to a half of the way down, and moved her head back and forth slowly. I was pretty turned on by now, so I held her head with both hands up against the wall behind her. "Hold still and stay open," I told her. She obeyed and I started to slowly fuck her mouth. I alternated between a few short strokes and then a slow, deep one. She gagged and coughed, so I relented and gave her a quick moment to catch her breath before resuming. I did this a few times before settling into a rhythm of medium-depth strokes that didn't make her gag. Her eyes were still closed, and her face and upper chest were completely flushed a deep red against the light brown canvas of her skin. I picked up the pace a little before slowing down while I came into her mouth. She turned her head slightly so I came against her cheek and not straight down her throat, surprising me with her presence of mind. I slowly pulled out of her mouth, and she swallowed a couple times before looking at me again. "A little more," I told her and put my dick back in her mouth. She sucked it gently as it slowly lost its hardness, and the sensation became unbearable so I pulled it out again.

There was spit all over the side of her face and on her chin. Her hair was tousled and she had a relaxed, dazed expression on her face. "That was incredible," she said. I didn't reply. I reached down and put my hand on the back of her neck. She was sweaty. "Get up," I told her.

End part 1.

LE Random Checking in Dubai.

So Friday night, I set out along with a couple of friends bar hopping in and around Bur Dubai. Started with Club Everest in Astoria Hotel (my first time visit here) around 8:30 pm. This place seems predominantly popular with Nepalese people. It was pretty much empty with only a few tables occupied. It has a large stage (may be used for live bands) and large TVs playing sports matches. Finished one round of drinks and were out from here.

The guys were more interested in visiting the Dance bars, so visited a couple of Dance bars in Al Raffa, Satwa and Bur Dubai. Mostly left after one drink from each of these places.

However the moment we stepped out from one of the dance bars in Bur Dubai, we were taken aside. A LE officer in plain clothes showed his Identification Card and demanded our Emirates ID's. We handed our ID's and he was on the phone with someone (seems his colleague back in the Police Station). He started giving our ID Nos on phone to his colleague and then returned it back to us one by one. I guess they were checking for any past records on our IDs. Luckily we were not sloshed and were let off without any further questions asked.

This has however happened the first time with me and was scared in the begining. Also since my alcohol license had expired and I didn't renew it yet. Is such random checking common or is this something new? Be careful guys.

It was so so!

Friday night in Dubai, I'll try and keep it as short as possible!

A short while after my below post a fellow ISG member sent me the contacts of a Kenyan lady, but as my mind was already made to roam around the streets / clubs of Dubai, I set off for Kubu at Radisson Dubai Creek at 10 PM, with the intention to chill and a have a few drinks till around 11 before I head for York and finally, if I did not find anything in York, last stop at Mirchi.

I reached Kubu by 10:15, AED 110 entrance fee with no drinks, and started with the whiskey. Place was quiet, too early I suppose, but I could already spot a few MILFs and an african girl marching around the place showing off her sexy booty. Now comes in a young man and sits next me, caucasion, 25 ish, good looking blond dude, and orders whiskey on the rocks. We are both playing with our phones and looking in the mirror, obviously here for the same reasons. After my third drink, and given that I'm bored out of my mind, I start talking to the guy. Young guy from Finland, has been working in Saudi for the past 5-6 months, is in DXB now and again to "relax". One things leads to another and next thing you know we are in Premier, it was his first time there.

Entrance is AED 200, or get a table with small whiskey for AED 1500. We pay the entrance and walk straight to the bar where we spent the entire evening, till 2:50 AM. Some really pretty girls in there, and definitely something to suit everyone's liking. The prices quoted there were crazy, but around end of the night AED 1000 seemed to be the closing figure. I help hook up my friend with a Thai / Vietnamese girl for 700/800, it literally pays off to be good looking, whereas I just can't convince myself to pay AED 1000 to someone at 2:40 AM, who will most likely take the money, put on a mediocre performance and leave after 30-45 minutes. So off I go on my own back to the hotel.

It is 10:40 AM, had a nice breakfast and I shall now proceed to a nice little massage parlour to "relax".

Have fun boys and keep reporting!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2016  [View Original Post]
    After a nice week in Abu Dhabi, I'm in DXB for the night, staying at LM by the airport.

Don't think I'll be going to Jules, but do feel like going out for a few drinks and maybe pick up a new GF.

Let me know if anyone wants to team up for the hunt!

Cheers,

DK.

DXB tonight!?

After a nice week in Abu Dhabi, I'm in DXB for the night, staying at LM by the airport.

Don't think I'll be going to Jules, but do feel like going out for a few drinks and maybe pick up a new GF.

Let me know if anyone wants to team up for the hunt!

Cheers,

DK.

Felt like I was right there!

Beautifully written my friend!

Be safe and keep enjoying the DXB surprises.

Filing this report a bit late, but better late than never. I had a very long layover in Dubai and got myself a room at the Four Points Sheraton (Khalid Bin Walid Rd), thinking that I'd see what all the fuss was about at York. I landed at about 330 pm and got to the hotel at 4. Wish I was making this story up.

I stopped in at the York just after 4 pm, and walked into the bar right by the entrance.

Damage: AED 400 for 90 minutes and MSOG.

Looks: 6/10 - an odd, affluent vibe to her.

Body: 7/10 - definitely good for her age, and with a nice pussy.

BBBJ: 8/10 - pleasant surprise.

Attitude: 7/10.

Name: I never got it.

Posting Limitations