"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1087 of 1910 FirstFirst ... 87 587 987 1037 1077 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1097 1137 1187 1587 ... LastLast
Results 16,291 to 16,305 of 28643
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Club #2 Saturday night

As I said in my earlier post, I got rid of the chick from York and ventured on. First stop is Premiere in Hyatt. The place was packed. There were two lines. One is a long line of 30 people or so waiting to get in and second was empty. I was told the second one is for people staying at the Hyatt. I went in that one and saved 15 minutes. At the entrance, I said I am not staying at the Hyatt and I paid standard cover but no one cared that the came in the shorter line. Shhhh. If you are staying at the Hyatt you do not have to pay cover but Hyatt does not allow girls to go the rooms.

On a side note, I like nice hotels and I am not a love motel kind of guy so I chose to stay at a Green hotel rather than try and save entrance fee to one club.

Premiere had, In my estimation, over 200 girls that night. Most are CIS and some Asians (PRC I presume) but no Africans to speak of. Interestingly, of the 200, though I found a lot of doable ones, I only found a few stunners. This was just past midnight. I spoke to a stunner from Ukraine who wanted 2000 to stay till 5 AM and said she said two shots on the goal. I would have taken her but for me this was more of an explore Dubai trip. If she had agreed to 1500, I would have gone with her but I was not desperate. As soon as I walked away from her, another guy took her to the dinner tables.

Premiere has a dance floor and right next to it they have table where they serve food, drinks, champagne etc. I saw a few stunners on a "dates". It is a nice set up actually. I don't know if that is a prelude to a take out or if the girls charge for hanging out.

I left at 2 AM to go to the next club, the Ku Bu bar. That was a total let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallim  [View Original Post]
    at a local watering hole in the Futtam Towers JBR.
    Man, I may be dumber than I thought. But I cannot find the Futtam Towers JBR, I am checking this online map right now:

http://www.imexre.com/en/property_se...bai_marina.php

I swear I can not find them. Maybe I am blind.

Could you please clarify?

Thanks a lot

OK yes i am blind and dumb, but the name of the tower is Al Fattan Marine Tower. When google Futtan you get redirected to Al Futtain that is not in JBR
    Thanks a lot for the report Rallim!
    Last edited by Cons68; 11-23-12 at 18:54. Reason: FOund solution

Relatively new AMP; VERY weird setting

A little over three weeks ago, I found yet another "business card" on the driver's side window of my car, parked at my office. Was about to throw it away with a mere glance, but noticed that the location was described (text in italics denotes filler): "ABC Building Office No. XXX, Behind Brand-Of-Car Showroom Then First Left Near Dnata Emirates, At Al Khabaisi, Deira, Dubai. U. A. E".

This places the "spa" almost literally on the corner opposite my workplace! I put the laptop bag into the car, walked across the street. Into a newly-established office building. With proper, occupied, business offices on a few floors. And, the "spa club" on the first floor! VERY weird.

Walked in to see two girls at the reception. A Fili at the desk and a PRC on a stool next to her. PRC was the only offer and was acceptable. Looked at the printed, laminated menu: AED 150 for one hour oil massage; 200 for 90 minutes (many other options are available). Was quite intrigued with the 250 per hour "4-hands" option but decided to forego that during this, my first visit. Selected the one-hour option, paid 150, and was led into a small room with a proper massage table. Given thin fabric shorts to change into.

Girl went out and returned after a few minutes with two bottles of oil and asked me to select what I preferred. I let her select what she thought was better.

Excellent massage on the back with some unexpected amounts of pressure from a girl who is slight of built (but with decent curves). Some time into the massage, and the shorts are pulled down to the thighs to allow for a kneading butt-rub. 40 minutes into the massage and, still on my stomach, the first mischievous touch on my nether-regions. Already erect from the excellent variety of rubbing on the buttocks and the thighs. And now, this slow rub of the balls and penis (accomplished by deftly reaching between my thighs and sliding oily hands into the space between the belly and the massage table; nicely done). And then the question,"Is ok? I touch?"

Of course! She touches me in the same position for a few minutes. Then asks me to turn over. Which I do. The shorts are pulled lower and the customary appreciative sounds made about my by-now fully-erect penis. I look at the time and there are only 15 minutes remaining. There is no way that I will be able to finish in that time with any kind of hand-job. I ask her if it's okay for me to extend by 30 minutes. She says no problem.

A brief massage of the chest and belly now. And then she starts what I can only describe as an excellent Lingam Massage. Straight from the Tantra guides. It was not just a hand job focusing on the penis. Oh no: it was a complete massage of the balls, perineum, anus, and the penis. Repeatedly bringing me to a high level.

We also talked a bit during this time and I learnt that the place only opened 4 days prior to my visit and that there are currently only 2 girls. The other being Thai.

With 10 minutes to go, I am still nowhere close to finishing. And I must then close my eyes and fantasize a bit until I erupt. And it felt VERY, VERY good. And I came HARD and heavy.

I opted for a hot towel rub-down (as I did not fancy the idea of walking to a common shower with almost nothing on). We went 10 minutes over time. No discussions had taken place about tip. I gave her a 50 bill for the extension. A 100 bill for the tip. And an extra 50 bill as tip, explaining clearly that this was a "first visit" gift. She kissed me on the cheek, said I had a "kind heart" and left me to dress.

Back at the reception, she asked me if I would come again. I yes I would and she asked the receptionist to give me a "loyalty" card. After three visits, the fourth massage is free.

Mid-next week (or maybe even tomorrow) I go for my free massage.

For me, the location is VERY convenient for a quick lunch-time hop; literally, only a minute's walk from my workplace. The setting DOES feel very weird given that it is on the first floor of a clearly business-oriented building with fully-functional offices all around it. No narrow, hidden corridor section; no turns. Just there, right out there. The only "office" on that floor with an open door. Can't help wondering how long such a place will last. The loyalty card I got has 20 boxes on it: 15 for paid sessions and, correspondingly. 5 for free sessions. I am not even sure the place will last long enough for me to fill those boxes. We'll see.

R

For Ohio29: Jockey's at Panorama still good to go

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio29  [View Original Post]
    "have not read much on Panorama. It used to be one of my favorite hunting places, especially in the afternoons along with TGIT. Is there still any good action of Russians / CIS in Panorama during the afternoons or early evenings as that is the only time I am going to get."
    Panorama is, well: Panorama! Depending on how busy I am at work, I will usually find myself there 1 or 2 afternoons every week. The afternoon lineup keeps changing, from extremely weak to relatively decent. Large PRC contingent, and mid-sized Russian, East European, and CIS contingent. A few Pakistanians are also regulars in the afternoon now. Africans are, these days, not allowed in till 9pm, although the friendliest waitress there is Ethiopian and her working hours end at 9pm (this was hardly relevant!). At about 7pm or so, you will see more women of the type you seek walking in. By 9pm, pretty much all the regular WGs will have arrived and, unless you are waiting for the Africans, this is probably the latest you will need to stick around.

If you're planning to drop in tomorrow and are interested, give me a holler via PM. I will be there just before or after 4pm and might stick around till 7.

R
    Last edited by Ruffeek; 11-23-12 at 15:49. Reason: Undoing a few changes made by an over-excited auto-correct engine!

Russian MILF

Hi guys, a few of you may remember I wrote a report about a Russian MILF and her friend that I had a 3some with. Some asked for more details by PM but she was getting too many calls and asked me to stop giving her number. She's looking for some more action, especially today / tonight if anyone would like an older lady, slim and attractive. Speaks decent English, has a car and will meet you. 500 for a couple of hours, another 500 if you want her friend as well, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea  [View Original Post]
    My first stop on Saturday night at 10 PM is at York. From the outside, I saw a neon "club" sign on the first floor. I figured I had to go up one floor so I went past the reception and took the elevator to the first floor. Went through the metal detector and patting and entered the club "kash." something. There were ten gorgeous women sitting on bar stools against the wall on a stage and one of them was dancing. There were at least three 9s and couple of 8s. I thought I walked into heaven and ordered a stiff drink, as if Vodka would make heaven even better. One hottie, a tall brunette, was maintaining eye contact while swaying to the music and I was getting quite excited. After a couple of dances I called the bartender over and asked if I can speak to the hottie so I can take her home. He said,"No. Not possible". He proceeded to explain to me that I was in the wrong bar! This bar only has dancers and they do not go out with customers. You can watch them dance or they will sit and drink expensive drinks with you.
    Damn, all my years in dxb, and I still learn something new. Never knew that this other place existed.

Similar happened to me at Imperial. Walked in the right hand outside door (when facing hotel entrance). Small bar, with some tables, mexican food IN NAME ONLY. A few wg's around, but couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. Tried a few times (I say persistent; others might say stubborn...). FINALLY figured out it was the door to the LEFT of the hotel entrance. Lot of chaff, but have found a few Imperial gems (and I'm not talking about an imperial attitude...).

The "club" I was looking for was next door but I have to go back down and go up another flight of stairs.
    For newbees, enter the hotel. 5m inside, the stairs are on your left (with your back to the entrance). Stairs curve to the right, disappearing out of sight. Top of stairs, metal detector, double doors to left to enter club (double doors to the right to exit). Take a DEEP breath before entering; no, not for the sights inside, but the wave of smoke that will engulf you on entering.

I went there looking for a tall leggy CIS girl.
    Try Regal, catty-corner to York. For top-class, Premiere at the Grand Hyatt, Corniche, might be more favorable.

so I wanted just a BJ. She had no idea how to perform a BJ. She clearly planned on laying on her back, hoping I would all the work. Not tonight babe. Her BJ was so bad that I had to stop her.
    Well known, at least in dxb, africans NOT big on oral.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio29  [View Original Post]
    Ciao, Ohio29
    Ohio29, Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiMan2  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,
    Nice post, but...

Chinese, most of them are machine too, apart from upper class found in best clubs (see below) , generally no GFE.
    MY experience the exact opposite. My best GFE's PRC, and while I do know some quality a-lister soloists, as I've often posted, I prefer the chorus line.

Please avoid all the shitty sea view,. If you looking for quality.
    Quality what? Those that know, know.

Been in UAE for almost 5 years. I am late 20's, said to be good looking
    BTW, EVERY girl I see says I'm a hansome man. Truth from the mouths of babes.

If you are a funny person, not too much into getting drunk like a fuck, and you are funny and decent looking let me know, you could benefit from my experience, numbers, places and bargaining skills! .
    Damn my luck. 2 out of 3, so I guess I'll just have to get along with my white cane and forgo a seeing eye dog (couldn't resist; welcome to the thread )

Hey guys,

-Ratsky for "other asian" (non-filipina) , I often end up going out with the pretiest girl for 700 LT. The good thing with "other asian" is that if they like you it can really transform into a friend with benefit experience.
    Sorry I meant "non-Chinese"

Panorama

Hi Guys,

Its been a while since my last trip to Dubai and scanning through recent reports have not read much on Panorama. It used to be one of my favorite hunting places, especially in the afternoons along with TGIT. Is there still any good action of Russians / CIS in Panorama during the afternoons or early evenings as that is the only time I am going to get. Any recent experience on this place will be highly appreciated.

Ciao,

Ohio29

York

First time in Dubai. My first stop on Saturday night at 10 PM is at York. From the outside, I saw a neon "club" sign on the first floor. I figured I had to go up one floor so I went past the reception and took the elevator to the first floor. Went through the metal detector and patting and entered the club "kash." something. There were ten gorgeous women sitting on bar stools against the wall on a stage and one of them was dancing. There were at least three 9s and couple of 8s. I thought I walked into heaven and ordered a stiff drink, as if Vodka would make heaven even better. One hottie, a tall brunette, was maintaining eye contact while swaying to the music and I was getting quite excited. After a couple of dances I called the bartender over and asked if I can speak to the hottie so I can take her home. He said,"No. Not possible". He proceeded to explain to me that I was in the wrong bar! This bar only has dancers and they do not go out with customers. You can watch them dance or they will sit and drink expensive drinks with you. The "club" I was looking for was next door but I have to go back down and go up another flight of stairs.

The real club was a real let down. I went there looking for a tall leggy CIS girl. I think I found her but it is one of those cases where a person "looks" great on paper. Tall, slim, fair, long hair etc but she had a pancake ass and the face did not do it for me. I passed and started wandering. York on Saturday was 60% Asians. 38% Africans and 2% Caucasians. One Ethiopian with an arresting smile stopped me. I chatted her up and brought her a drink. Three of her friends also wanted drinks. I politely said no. I told them I am loyal to the one in hand and I do not like to cheat. They probably did not get the joke and certainly were not amused. Rosa, wanted to leave them and and take me for a mere 1000 ADE. Glad I finished my drink by then. Otherwise, I would have had to spit it out. I countered with 300 and she asked for 500. 50% discount in 30 seconds. I said I will give her 400 and 100 tip for good performance. That made her grab her bag and jump off the stool. She is tiny. Following her, I had a fleeting realization of what a pervert I am. She is half my size, half my age and half as happy as I am (smile).

In the room I ran a hot foamy bath and gave her a massage. She is well toned. If I had a coin handy, I would have tried and bounced it on a variety of her body parts. I was a bit tired form all the travel and the hot bath was putting me to sleep. Two Vodkas were not helping either so I wanted just a BJ. She had no idea how to perform a BJ. She clearly planned on laying on her back, hoping I would all the work. Not tonight babe. Her BJ was so bad that I had to stop her. She pretended to care and sounded apologetic. She resorted to using the high quality hotel lotion and those soft petite hands. I left 400 under her phone, which she counted and accepted without argument. I got dressed before her thinking that a mongering Robert Frost would have said,

"The clubs are lovely, dark and deep.

I have promises to keep,

And I have babes to see before I sleep,

And I have babes to see before I sleep."

Rallim'ed

Quote Originally Posted by rallim  [View Original Post]
    but after scanning the room i saw a small fili girl being groped by an indian looking guy and she did not seam to into the idea of going home with him. so "rallim" to the rescue just walked up and asked her what he was wanting to pay and she said 500, i gave her the option of coming home to mine for the sum of 700 and i would take her home in the morning once i sobered up! she gladly accepted.
    seems we might have to change the phrase "he was trumped" to "he was rallim'ed".

being "rallim'ed" is a risk those waiting for cob discounts can incur. myself, never worth the possible savings; i'd much rather have a couple more hours of entertainment with her back at my place. plus, my place had cheaper drinks, better tunes, more comfortable, less crowded, and a much better atmosphere, both figuratively and literally.

only you can suss out the situation, being right there, but it's not always necessary to offer more money. i've stated before, making it clear you'll handle transportation costs can swing a deal your way, her salary being all profit. and a safe, problem free work environment, where she knows she'll be paid, does have value. risk is, which did not happen to you, she'll figure that the first price (unless over the top) , will become the price on subsequent meetings. and she will tell her friends...

waking up at 10 am the next day and all my stuff that i had rep001tered around my room was gone and started to panic a little. but my phone / wallet & watch was still at my bedside table so it turned out that she had gotten bored and started to tidy up my flat and was doing the dishes in the kitchen.
    sitting here, smiling. the difference between my bachelor clean, and clean. some of my regulars would even insist on washing dishes rather than putting them in the dishwasher like i'd showed them. pluses and minuses; my piles have order.

again she said that if i wanted to see her again or any of her friends (turns out she lives with 7 other girls who all have "normal" jobs in dubai but supplement their income
    one caution about moonlighters: if you're not pulling on a thursday night, they do tend to have a legitimate reason to get up early and depart for home to get ready for work. weekends are when i sleep in, and not waking up before it's light one of the things i enjoy. ymmv.

so until this point we had not discussed any price and she said nothing about it when she was stepping out of the car and me being either nice or stupid asked her if she did not want any money and she said only if i wanted to give her.
    for me, the golden rule: you pay them to leave. just eliminates so many misconceptions and bad assumptions. just slip it into her purse, no need to say anything.

Helping Hands, Reaching Out

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel10  [View Original Post]
    if someone could give me any advices on how to move to be able to get some action (I know that in the UAE they are pretty severe about this right?)
    GOOD GOD, Man, are you CRAZY!!??!!?! This is the Middle East, an Islamic country... Nothing LE likes better than to find some infidel dog sniffing around... They still flog people here. On the other hand, if you're a masochist, might be exactly what you're looking for...

But a player such as yourself, with all your incredible FR's over the past 2 years (as BionicMan pointed out) , I'd change my itinerary. Too risky. After all, this is a desert, and the lazy, without a map, tend to wander around, fooled by mirages.

Or you could do some reading before posting - new experience, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Resh121  [View Original Post]
    I have short listed a few options.

1. Metropolitan SZR. Rattlesnake.

2. Regent palace hotel. Rock bottoms.

3. Towers Rotana. Long Bar.

4. Karama. Ratsky's.

5. Crowns plaza

6. Burjman Rotana. I have heard that you can take the girl up directly through the mall entrance.

Would appreciate validation of the above or if there are any "changes" to these hotels not being green do let me know. Any further suggestion would also be highly appreciated.
    Well, for ME, I'd consider the Metropolitian/'Snake a bit problematic, given it was TORN down in 6 months ago, but, that's just me. Guess you could always pitch a tent on the lot; plus side: no walk of shame.

Just how many FR's have you read about Long Bar? You certainly COULD try; might be some in there. But given no mention (excluding yours) in the last 1000 posts here, I might consider playing the odds and going to a MORE reported on place. But that's just me; I understand probability theory (and searching - check the Reports of Distinction Thread).

Where did you get your list, anyway?

I would prefer to stay in a hotel were these WG stay
    I've HEARD there are a number of hotels like that in Diera. You're best bet would be to stop and ask one of the TCN workers on the street over there. Just be sure and wear shower shoes AT ALL TIMES while inside.

or a hotel with a club from where one can pick them up and directly take them to the room- to avoid walking the hall of shaeme or travelling with them.
    WHO exactly is avoiding the walk of shame... You or HER?

IF you had bothered to read the hotel thread, CURRENT page 1, Vitrea has a VERY informative post along those lines. Of course, you have to read it.

My suggestion:
    • Go to one of the BIG malls (plenty around).
    • Stand at the bottom of an escalator.
    • Stick your hands in your pockets - you DO want to impress the ladies.
    • When you see what you like, gawk to show your interest, and a couple of hip thrusts won't hurt.
    • Before you know it, some concierges will arrive, and take you in a TINTED windowed SUV, or even a van (no worries about traveling with her) to a place where you can have all the sex you want (including anal). Hotel and sex combined, and there will be no one to see your walk of shame, the vehicle will drive into a discreet, gated courtyard. Meals included. Problem solved.

Or you could pull your head out, grow a pair, and decouple bar and hotel for best chance of success. Up to you (the CLASSIC wg line...)

A newbie starting by some sharing

Hey guys,

Been in UAE for almost 5 years. I am late 20's, said to be good looking, so spent most time with good looking GF (mostly asian! Best GF / wife ever!)

When no GF and no friend with benefit available, I LOVE MONGERING (I wish I had a wingman by the way!). All this excitation is like calling me! If it was not for budget reason I could do it every night!

I only fuck girls that I rate 6 or more (seeing the pictures on the other forum, I think I have quite a conservative score, my 6 is like 8 for older guys) , I can't be turned on when a woman is too fatty or with an ugly / basic face or no shape. (I am not bragging but we need to be specific about our expectations, cause I have been deceived quite a lot when seeing quality of girl people were bragging about)

I would like to share my experiences:

PRICE / Negotiation:

I never paid more than 1, 000 dhs for LT and most of the time between 500 and 800 going as low as 300 for some good looking Chinese.

Even without going over 1, 000 had some stunners from all horizons, Japan, Russia, central asia, vietnam, turkey, filipina.

I even managed to get some week long free GFE with a couple of them! Well, I was not paying just paying them the cinemas and all.

So I would advise a lot of you, apart if it is your BDAY and you want a perfect 10 girl, do not spend 2 or 3k on a girl!

Also, I would advise, don't be afraid to negotiate, if she give you an attitude, then she can go fuck herself for free.

A good thing to do is also to go early to bars, like 8pm, and you will be able to negotiate cheap ST as they will be able to go back to bar before it closes, if you change your mind and want her for more, then add up some 100's and ask her to stay.

Be very specific in what you want, a lot of girl will end up telling you they do not suck, if it was not negotiated in terms of hours but in terms of shot. (bad stuff for guys like me who can come quite quickly at first but can come 4, 5 times in a row).

NATIONALITY:

One tip: Please always privilege a 7 with good attitude than a 8 with a princesss / haughty attitude! Cause what you want is a good fuck! Not a doll which is not even turning you on!

Apart if it is your type, I would say stay away from AFRICANS, I tried twice, they are machine, do not care about services once paid, not GFE at all. Since I am not so much into black or even ethiopian (cutest of all africans for me) I will never try again.

Chinese, most of them are machine too, apart from upper class found in best clubs (see below) , generally no GFE.

Arabs and Iranian, it really depends, you can find some really hot bitches and some big joke acting like princess. Keep this warning in mind, you will be able to detect them from the very few words you will exchange with them. They tend to be very highly prices, particularly moroccan who have the favors of locals.

Other asians (vietnam, filipina, thai) , if you manage to get one with decent features (nice face, ass and bigger than average tiny asian boobs) you will most probably enjoy! They are mostly willing to pleasure, you often feel its almost a matter of pride! Like if they will lose their honor if you do not have a good time!

They often suck without condoms and make you feel you with your GF.

Russians even if they may look a lot haughty at first, I had mostly very good times with russians. I would say as with all girls, if you show a positive and respectful but playful attitude she will get into the same mood!

Central asians (turkmenistan, kazakstan and I will include turkey as quite similar) one of the best compromise: beautiful, asian / europe best of both, playful, quite GF, cheaper than Russian.

They might be quite shy, but you will definitely have a fun naughty GFE.

How to get to pussies:

Massage parlor: it's not easy at all, but can be more convenient, particularly if you are tired and want a massage.

I know very few massage parlor with stunning girls (I actually know one in jumeirah but the extra is not guaranteed as those girls are well paid and know they look great and will be costly) but you will often ending up having a one hour massage and a BJ or HJ for less than 250 or 300 (120 to 180 for massage and rest for the extra). Please never accept paying like 200 for a HJ or BJ. 100 is the norm!

It's a big hit and miss, I have tried maybe 50 places to spot 5-6 with decent girls and services (massages and extra) , and the girls are changing quite a lot, so not easy to keep your favorite.

I would international city has decent ones, jumeirah, bur Dubai (al ain center notably) , but please avoid abu hail and karma! Quality is shitiesque! Sorry for people in the new Dubai I never go there for massage.

Always try to see the girl before, you do not want to end up beeing massaged by an ugly fat woman and see a stunner when leaving.

Internet:

Few real escort website, mostly above 1500 per hour. Avoid latina, it is always black girl fake. Most real girls are the Russian ones with Russian numbers. Asian are almost always fake. Don't try finding japanese or korean or malaysian, it is always bad looking Chinese opening the doors.

The best I have tried were turkish, ukrainians, italian. At off hours you can negotiate a 1, 000 dhs rate. But not with all girls!

During the first year, I have been trapped into fake girl maybe about 20 times. I always sent it back if no good looking and never gave them a single dirhams for taxi! Why should I pay for beeing trapped?

When the girl still look decent, I offer her half the negotiated price, take it or leave it. We need to educate them not to say "yes real picture" when it is not.

By the way I mostly receive girl at my place except for high class one located in nice hotel, avoid going to cheap girl place, it will often be a dirty bed and thats all!

When going to place and seeing fake girl, I almost always left.

Concerning price, you can good looking Chinese for as low as 300 to 500dhs!

Bars:

The less discreet, but somehow like the feeling about it.

My best pick are:

-Ratsky for "other asian" (non-filipina) , I often end up going out with the pretiest girl for 700 LT. The good thing with "other asian" is that if they like you it can really transform into a friend with benefit experience.

-Kubu for higher class girl, good Chinese, Russian.

-regal plaza, very good choice and price there, you get arabs, central asian, Russian, asian. And sometime a very decent band!

Please avoid all the shitty sea view, panorama. If you looking for quality.

The attitude at moscow hotel is really bad! But there is some stunners there.

Streets:

Often average looking girls. Can be seen in bur Dubai, karama, or rigga, and even JBR. I did hit few at my beginning, but I stopped that method. It always rushed and I'm a bit ashamed negotiating in the street.

I hope I didn't bother you with my roman. Might be helpful to give general idea of the scene to the new comers, even if not specific, you should know in what kind of place you are coming.

ALSO, please do not forget it is a muslim country, so do not be too obvious in negotiating, or touching the girls in public place! Do not offend family or you can go into very very deep trouble.

Do whatever you want in your room, but outside, shut the fuck up and do not touch or kiss the girl!

As said before, I wish to have a wingman. For let's say twice a month.

If you are a funny person, not too much into getting drunk like a fuck, and you are funny and decent looking let me know, you could benefit from my experience, numbers, places and bargaining skills! .

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel10  [View Original Post]
    Hello people, So it's the first time I'm stopping for a few days in Dubai and was wondering if someone could give me any advices on how to move to be able to get some action (I know that in the UAE they are pretty severe about this right?) Also, what is the best massage place in Dubai? Thank you very much for your help! Much appreciated.Cheers
    Ten posts and 9 questions befpore this to know about different places. Ever did anything back and pay back ISG with YOUR reports and findings?

Avoiding walk of shame

Hi,

I am likely to be in duabi and am new to mongering there. Am looking for good quality (6/7 level) CIS or East European WG.

I would prefer to stay in a hotel were these WG stay or a hotel with a club from where one can pick them up and directly take them to the room- to avoid walking the hall of shaeme or travelling with them.

4. Karama. Ratsky's.

5. Crowns plaza

6. Burjman Rotana. I have heard that you can take the girl up directly through the mall entrance.

Would appreciate validation of the above or if there are any "changes" to these hotels not being green do let me know. Any further suggestion would also be highly appreciated.
    Rattlesnake is no longer. Hotel has been demolished to make room for a bigger hotel. For all the other places I have no idea if they are girl friendly but the RoD section has a list so someone has already done the leg work for you.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1342374

But I do know that the Ramada Plaza in the marina has a roof top bar. Take the girl up there and then sneak down to the rooms when you feel like it. There is a pub at the lower floors that I have seen one or two WG:s in as well mostly CIS. Or if staying in the marina you can always walk across to the Al Futtam towers and pick up some CIS from the tavern there.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

I am likely to be in duabi and am new to mongering there. Am looking for good quality (6/7 level) CIS or East European WG.

I would prefer to stay in a hotel were these WG stay or a hotel with a club from where one can pick them up and directly take them to the room- to avoid walking the hall of shaeme or travelling with them.

4. Karama. Ratsky's.

5. Crowns plaza

The Metropolitan was knocked down months ago so don't bother looking for the Rattlesnake.

Are you asking for places to find working girls or hotels you can bring them back to? Not every bar that has WGs has a hotel attached that will let you take her to your room. And most that do will ask for her I'd at least (which can protect you because she's not likely to steal anything or cause a riot) you should always exercise your best judgement and be discreet and polite.

I know there are a couple of bars in Deira which stock your type of lady. I'm in a PRC phase right now so don't know the best places. I did see some CIS / Eastern Europeans in the York Hotel and also in the Panorama Hotel though last night when I was in Dubai who looked ok.

S.

Posting Limitations