"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1767 of 1910 FirstFirst ... 767 1267 1667 1717 1757 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1777 1817 1867 ... LastLast
Results 26,491 to 26,505 of 28639
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Your choice... but the odds are with you

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz99
    Hi,

Just wondering, is it safe to give blow job to WGs without condom, because you do hear stories of guys catching STD and aids? With just doing blow job in wg mouth, as these girls mouths are not clean when they suck?

Your post more properly belongs in the 'Safe Sex' section, which you will find in 'Special Interests". I will however offer my unqualified opinion.

I do not have the numbers at hand, but your chances of contracting HIV while having one time unprotected vaginal sex with a positively infected female partner are low, assuming that you do not have any other type of STD such as herpes. Contrary to public perception (which may be a good thing) HIV is not a hardy virus during transmission, like, say, the flu virus.

The presence of HIV in saliva is low, so the chances are lower. I personally feel safe getting BBBJ, but it is your dick and your life. You have a greater chance of contracting herpes in this situation. I personally believe that we all take risk every day just to function in the world (although I could get hit by a bus, I still cross the street) so the enjoyment that I get from a mind blowing full contact hummer is worth the risk. Vaginal is a different set of rules for me though... I need to know a girl real well before I consider uncapping, and anal is not my thing.

However, unlike flu, HIV is forever. So it's your dick... you need to make the call yourself. Head to the CDC website, or look at some of the infection statistics that are linked on Wikipedia:HIV.

Lev
    Last edited by Too Jaded; 12-25-06 at 21:50. Reason: Changed the syntax to make better sense

I dont think so.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry D
    So you would conform to his 50/50 rule ?
    Ho Ho Ho,

Said guy was twice as fit, not twice as fat !!!!!

Merry Christmas to one and all

Cheers, FF

daytime action

Need a bit of help. due to circumstances night time action may prove to be tricky.

Is there any daytime action and how would I find this.

I can visit night time venues no problem, would it be good to collect some numbers and then ring the beauty to arange?

How about their place safe? Clean?

What price would ST be approx?

Thanks!

oral without protection?

Hi,

Just wondering, is it safe to give blow job to WGs without condom, because you do hear stories of guys catching STD and aids? With just doing blow job in wg mouth, as these girls mouths are not clean when they suck?

Hence transfer of their saliva, etc can ocur from their mouth into your p***

Whats your experience or advice, should you say always wear condom for BJ, even if girl is stunner and looks high class?

Or is it safe to do without, even though its more enjoyable, you only have one p*** and you don't want to take any chances?

DXB from 11 am to 8am.

Hi Forum Members,

Need Some Help.

It is my first time visiting DXB for Mongering. I have a stay over at DXB airport arriving on Dec. 27th at 11 am and then i have a connecting flight on 28th at 8 am.

Since, I have Canadian Passport i don't require Visa so i assume i can be in DXB city by 12:30 am at the latest and i should have time to stay in city till about 5:30 am.

I have not even booked a hotel as of yet in DXB. Can some one help and let me know what would be my best options for some quick 5hour session. Since time is of the essence i would really appreciate some guidance from you fellow mongers.

Regards,

John.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty Fifty
    ...she already busy with a guy twice as fit as me and half my age ...
    So you would conform to his 50/50 rule ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grateful Spread
    Only an idiot would not have stolen her away before anyone else could. Well . . . , I was that idiot. By this time I’d had my third beer so driving was really out of the question. I’d turned down the señorita because she was too perfect, there must have been a catch – and because she wanted Dhs600 and I had budgeted for 500. I have long adopted the rule to choose personality over beauty – but last night I got it horribly wrong.

Click Here for more information.[/blue][/size]
    GS,

We have all been there at different times and ended calling it wrong. The old adage of 1 in the hand worth more than 2 in the bush, unless you want 1 in each hand!

Merry Christmas all,

WM

Great reports guys - I'm jealous! Not much mongering for me lately. My only chances nowadays are daytime short-times, but not worth it. I prefer to make a nght party out of it. A few days in Bangkok next week and again the week after will be a nice change.

WR and Kap - it must be pure coincidence that you mentioned the AD orgy just as I was in the dentist again for more major work!

Have a visitor from o/s staying with me at the moment and have taken him around some places. The raunchiest place he would go to was Rock Bottom, and he refused to come to any of the usual mongering clubs. Highlight of his trip so far was Dubai museum - sheesh! Managed to drag him into President Hotel last night and had a few drinks at the Indian and Filipino nightclubs. That Filipino nightclub is definitely a place to go to get lucky with freebie young cuties.

Please let me learn from my mistakes!

an errand for a friend took me to dubai last night. from about 00:30 i was a free agent and pondered the idea of checking out a few joints. deciding to follow wr's tip to check out seaview when i had more time, i decided instead to go to york, not my favourite club in town but it has its advantages: namely, unlike imperial suites, it’s big enough to maintain a reasonable level of anonymity.

the usual hierarchy was in force: prcs covering the doors, ready to pounce on any poor chap without his wits about him. negotiated my way through the first line of prc’s took a beer and merged into the mass of ethiopians. still hadn’t made my mind up whether to stay for one drink then split or try and find a bed for the night. there was a young indian kid dancing to some rap – very badly. thought he was snoop doggy dog – he was having his moment of glorious escape from a probable mundane daily grind. good for him but it was absolutely hilarious.

the first ethiopian approached, nice looking, spoke unusually good english and had a pleasant chin wag. finally let her go as still undecided about the plan. second beer – and a couple more so-so ethiopians are politely dismissed before the entrance of a stunning beauty. we made eye-contact; she deposited her coat on a bench and turned towards me. that moment was one of those dreamy images that will remain forever: as she revealed her low cut chemise, slim but shapely figure and long jean-clad legs with an ass made in heaven, she walked over to me in what seemed like slow motion.

your ethiopian can range in appearance from very black african through indian-like to sultry mediterranean temptress. she was the latter, like a tanned, elegant spanish señorita smiling, confident, beautiful and in conversation, pleasant too. only an idiot would not have stolen her away before anyone else could. well . . . , i was that idiot. by this time i’d had my third beer so driving was really out of the question. i’d turned down the señorita because she was too perfect, there must have been a catch – and because she wanted dhs600 and i had budgeted for 500. i have long adopted the rule to choose personality over beauty – but last night i got it horribly wrong. i ended up with a toothy ethiopian that i had rejected on a previous visit to york. i don’t quite know what went wrong – for that split moment in time, the light must have played a trick and she probably whispered the right filth to get jt’s attention and we were away.

now i have been to girls' rooms where they share and it has generally worked-out. they either have good partitions between the beds or the other girl doesn’t bother you as she’s doing the hotel run. so on learning that she shared i wasn’t put off. what i hadn’t bargained for though was that there would be 4 other girls in her tiny room. they all huddled on the balcony until we were done. worst, she had a body like a sack of spuds –bloody well concealed earlier by her clothes and high-heels i thought. she went through the motions but quite honestly it was the worst shag i’ve ever had and when we kissed i realised that she had the breath of a jack-russel. the deal was for the whole night but with all the collective shortcomings i couldn’t hack it. i paid her and split. as i was walking out of the lift this athletic, pretty ugandan caught hold of my arm and invited me back to her room (for dhs300 as it was already 04:30). i resisted but she insisted i check out her room before making up my mind. the old john t was stirring so i agreed as she said there were partitions. on peeking my head round the door a punter with a face like idi amin stared back at me from one of the beds. once more i declined, got a taxi back to my car and drove back to auh – absolutely knackered and full of regret at not paying the extra dhs100 for the señorita.

lesson learned? plan, set standards but don't ignore your primal instincts.

merry christmas and safe mongering.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for more information.

Nice Highlights, but........

Quote Originally Posted by My Kapitan
    This combined with the arrival in Dubai of my old friend 50/50 made mongering a certainty! So guided by 50/50.

MK.
    Well MK, thanks for the promotion. I would beg to differ, me guiding you around the Golden Triangle, I think not.

Lets go back nearly five years as to when you introduced me to the delights of same, thanks and appreciation will always be forthcoming.

Interesting review of your year, but one would have to add the numerous Pool Parties and BBQ's at your place where you were able to demonstrate culinary skills as well as others.

We must also remember the real fun times, Miss Gem and the 'Egg Mother' thing remains high on my list, as does the introducing Miss O to the devillish TVR drink, ha ha.

Things are going well here, latest report is in the press.

See you when you return.

FF

Quote Originally Posted by My Kapitan
    The orgy at WR’s place in AD was a night to remember all my life!

Whilst great fun the mongering scene is still a thrill.

I wish all mongers (WR 50 and Piper in particular, think of me in -30C and 2 metres of snow this xmas) happy hunting and a sex filled new year.

Keep your ends up

MK.
    MK

Am thinking of you in the snow with all those babes but you cant shag them - should invite 50, me and Piper up for holidays as I am sure we can keep them warm

The orgy was really fun, we should organise another but when O is out of town (next visit?) as I know any mention of AD and WR in the same sentence could be seen as provocative and could land you in the mire.

I agree re the swing scene - I also indulge with Miss N as my 'partner' she loves it, just gets off on pussy as well as hard ons, which (as we both know) is nice to see and experience

Enjoy Xmas and New Year. Am in a very warm clinate, soon to go to yet another one and then back to AD. Miss N misses me and she missed EU Contractor, Wm and a few others.....

Keep warm and horny my friend

WR

Seaview scores again

hi folks,

went on a monger thurs night, even though i was meeting the non-mongering guys from work and had a bit of luck. first stop imperial at around 10.30, basically same old kit with a couple of new cis (yng) and half a dozen new prc (average) and the rest of the worn-outs there too. one beer and off to meet the boys at the seaview.

i was particularly hunting for the big racked chinese who was in the orange and black halter top last sunday, but arrived to find she already busy with a guy twice as fit as me and half my age – no chance there then. said hi to the usual suspects and moved to a space ready to see the band when they came on.

spotted two regulars with their usual girls sitting in usual spot, but there was one other girl there too, a newbie, stunner, obviously with the group, so i waited for the 3rd guy to return – no one came.

at the risk of total rejection or causing upset i moved in and said hi to one of the girls i recognised, then asked her who her friend was. immediately the tiniest chinese with the biggest tits you ever saw was pushed in my direction and i was told, ‘my flend, new dubai, no speeky engrish, u like?’

i was totally gobsmacked, she was a total fuckin stunner, i immediately fitted her under my arm and off i went. i had only drunk 1 ½ beers so the goggles were not on.

the gfe was awesome from the first moment, holding my arm, laughing, dancing, drinking smirnoff ice and totally relaxed despite her ‘newness’.

the boys arrived five minutes later and we were all introduced, rounds bought and the band came on. my babe was bumping grinding n doing all those things we like, while we watched the band do their stuff, but i caught my mate taking quite a few sneak peeks at her. even with his wife there he couldn’t resist asking me about the babe, and then another mate said he couldn’t dare look cos she was so fuckin beautiful ha ha.

neither of them could believe that i just met her 5 minutes before they arrived, we all pissed ourselves when they asked me what her name was and i didn’t even know!

i poured a couple of smirnoffs down her neck and she really opened up, if we hadn’t been in company i am sure my cock would have been out in the dark there, she was well up for anything.

left about 2 am, off to myplace, passport copy reveals dob 17 aug 1988, fuckin hell i have got children older than that !!!!!!!!!!

wt was 34 kg so we are not talking 50:50 here, we are talking the record so far – 38:38 and i aint ever going to better that one methinks, especially when the bra came off to reveal what can only be described as two regular grapefruit sized orbs as solid as they get. she has got massive tits for such a tiny frame.

real eye opener was when i thought she had already been to the barber, but further inspection reveals she actually has hardly any hair at all, all natural and the tiniest bit of fuzz.

for about the millionth time that night i was forced to say ‘thank you' to my manager for extending my time in dxb and ‘merry fucking christmas' (he is an arab btw)

bedroom antics reveal that her ‘in the sack’ quality was not there, but a willing learner no less, it was obvious she was totally new to the game, just the way i like em. so as well as teaching some english, i have other work to do, but what fun i am going to have doing it.

eagerly gave her the requested 500 at mid day today and sent her off home. spent a couple of hours on friday in the office with sore back, sore everywhere and very much still smiling.

the guys cannot stop talking about her, they keep coming round and asking me ‘how do i do it’ and refuse to accept that basically its all just luck. one has just said bill that on a scale of 1-10 she was easily a 15 and they all want to know when i am meeting her again. we had an office get together friday afternoon, i was offered spare tickets if i took her so that they could see her again. never known one girl to have such an effect on the guys, so maybe this is the one!

merry christmas to me

couldnt resist it so it was off out again last night, to meet her in the seaview, same experience, she is a right little mover as opposed to some of the statues to be had these days.

introduced her to a few mongering mates, all of whom found it impossible to look her in the face, what a rack and at about 4'6 it is so easy to get a good look down there.

back to my place for a repeat of last night, still no photos but hey i'm working on it, promise to post as and when available.
    sneaked a peek at the bra size this morning, thoughts confirmed it is a 75d thats 29" and fukin massive in real money.

did anyone notice the major changein the seaview last night, around 11pm?
    must be something to do with the crap going on at the cyclone at the moment where the le are causing some problems.
    suddenly there was an influx of around 20 -30 good looking girls, quite a few a listers ex cyclone too. mostly prc, but a few cis as well.
    they came in, populated the dance floor en masse, moved through the room, sussed out that quite afew of the punterswere already occupied and the others were dripping in poverty, then around 30 mins later most of them left.

i ask myself, has time come for the girls to do the hunting, if so i wouldnt mind being a decoy target. pehaps a decent suit and 1000 note sticking out my ear would do it!

lets see what brings over the next few weeks, as we all know things change very quickly here, but then again, do they really?

cheers,

ff

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for more information.

MKs Year

There are a couple of excellent summaries of the AD scene by GS and WR and not to let the Dxb thread down here is my summary of my own mongering year.

It’s been a funny year for me with rounds of intense mongering intersped with time with the GF and swinging with her.

The year started badly, after a great celebration of the New year in Waxy’s we moved on to the Regal with another couple and ended up with my GF being punched in the face at 2am on New Years night by a pissed up Mid East local; I retaliated of course and ended up under 5 bouncers, fortunately they kept it indoors and me out of trouble (relatively speaking). But this was a sign of things to come in the Regal which has steadily declined all year in terms of quality of girls and clientele.

February through April was a heavy time, about 10 different girls but Miss K being a favourite. Prices ranged from 300 (always LT for me) to 700 when the one eyed snake over ruled the wallet. The orgy at WR’s place in AD was a night to remember all my life! Piper, Mickey Rooney, Miss K, Miss S and I drove to WR’s we stopped at a garage on the way down to fill up and it’s the one and only time I have seen front back and side windows washed by several gas station workers – very slowly! The girls had a good time although Miss S wasn’t really into it. 500 per head for each girl.

Miss O returned mid year and I had no need to play the game but her unexpected temporary departure in the 3rd quarter started off the monger in me again. This combined with the arrival in Dubai of my old friend 50/50 made mongering a certainty!

During this time the Regal declined rapidly, a change of door policy the increase in CIS prices and the replacement of the Rockets by a shite band after Ramadan sealed it’s fate. So guided by 50/50 a return to the Imperial Suites ensued and I found myself doing Chinese mainly in pairs. IMHO they are good value but always too professional in their outlook and rarely give a GFE, whereas the CIS can be hard at first but once they know you to be a straight guy will give that elusive feeling.

Probably the best WG of the year (other than Miss K) was Miss L, ex Suites, who did a threesome with a mate and I. Huge tits in a small package and up for anything. Pics were posted at the time. 500 1am till 12am GFE and value for money.

Miss O is back and we have hit the swinging scene big time following finding a gem of a swing site (PM if you want details). Whilst great fun the mongering scene is still a thrill.

Overall this year CIS prices are up to about 500LT for residents and 800+ for visitors. The Regal is on a downward trend due to the relaxed door policy, Jockies bottomed out earlier in the year but is picking up again as a daytime venue. Imperial Suites came back with a vengeance as a mongering must visit for PRC Africans and CIS in that order. Seaview – limited mongering but the best band in Dubai and you can get away with taking the wife there (I no longer have one thank fuck!).

I wish all mongers (WR 50 and Piper in particular, think of me in -30C and 2 metres of snow this xmas) happy hunting and a sex filled new year.

Keep your ends up

MK.
    Last edited by Admin; 06-25-07 at 04:05.

Dubai surprises

I haven't been to the Emirates for three years, but last week I finally found an opportunity to combine a couple of days' work with a bit of mongering in Dubai. My company had booked my into JW Marriott -- not my first choice, for while it is GF and luxurious it is also located in Deira, close to the airport, and thus with the traffic situation nowadays has very precarious links with the more "interesting" neigbourhoods.

But, as I found out, this wasn't necessarily a problem: On my first night I walked tiredly to my hotel room at 2 am (jetlagged and exhausted) only to find a chubby little Arab (Iraqi she said) woman eyeing me greedily in one of the lobbies. "Hello mam, can I do something for you?" "Yes, you can invite me to your room". Fair enough, we settled on 400 AED for two pops -- anal an option if I instisted (in the end (!) I didn't...). Good attitude, good kissing, good sex. I never saw her again, and I have the strong suspicion that she was taken into the hotel by another guy and after finishing the job with him just hung around looking for a second custom. Maybe connoisseurs of JW Marriott can illuminate me on this one: I saw another couple of apparent working girls during my stay there, but no systematic "pick up place". Or did I miss something?

On one evening I wanted to do a bit of more classic mongering and took a taxi (45 minutes!) to Bur Dubai. Arif Castle, as we know, has been refashioned and is a shadow of its old self. York never appealed to me, so I found myself in Astoria's TGIF surrounded by Chinese women. Really surrounded! I was new, Western, alone and wore expensive clothes. Like flies on a lump of sugar. However, I took my time and picked "Ling" a short chubby girl (I like that) in her early 20ies. Faced with the alternative of spending hours going to and from JW Marriott she suggested a nearby hotel "if I had a passport with me?" (I did). We spent a nice few of hours for 500 AED, complete with anal sex. A good experience as well, though I'd have to say that the first girl - perhaps buoyed by the fact that she was in a VIP hotel and in my room - put more of herself into the action.

Need help, will be stuck in Dubai X mas day

Hi Gents,

I will be stuck in dubai X mas day 25Dec, problem is i will not be there in the late evening so i will need to try and arrange a date before i arrive. If anyone has a contact number of a provider that will be there over x mas can you PM me.

Cheers

Posting Limitations