La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 1910 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 473 513 563 963 1463 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 28642
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hi Team,

I'm back in the Middle East and have a pit stop in Dubai next weekend. Just wanted to check that it's status quo as far as the big clubs are concerned? I read that Panorama is no longer in service (good riddance!) and the Manhattan down the road has taken its place.

Cheers,

JM.

Quote Originally Posted by JasMak  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Apologies for the unexplained absence, I have been coming to Dubai over the past few months and have been *very* busy wink wink nudge nudge, so thanks to those of you who have been posting. But fear not, I come bearing gifts! I'the love to give you an articulate blow by blow account of what happened (pun intended), but since I can't remember every detail, I'll keep it a brief summary, venue by venue, to the best of my memory:

() Premierie.

Love this place but fuck me is it expensive. Great variety of nationalities, if you've not yet made up your mind, but at 200 entry it's not for everyone. Picked up a gorgeous Uzbek girl from here, who, as anticipated, was massively gentle and sensual in the sack. I had to negotiate damn hard, and I fact walked away. She eventually came running back near close of play, and agreed on 1 K. Turned out she only stayed for 1 pop, but was very sensual and pretty.

Also picked up a gorgeous, stunning Viet girl a few weeks back. Trouble is she was a bit of a shark. Slightly disinterested, wanted cash up front and left after 1 pop. Damage 900, but a stunner. Interestingly, those of you who recall my last post I had to be firm and not accept her initial offer of 2000. I stood my ground and politely and cheekily said I'the give her 900 max. No negotiating after that. She slowly came down and down and down, but ultimately, even at 1200, I said to her that my max was 900. Yes I could go to an ATM, but darling, I'm not going to. I want to spend time with you, you want to spend time with me, so if you want 900, then fine, if not then thank you it was nice to meet you and see you around. She yielded. However, just be certain to specify time frame, as she left after one pop, which isn't my interpretation of "stay until morning" but a) maybe I didn't reinforce that enough and b) I was knackered anyway.

() Kubu.

Love this place because I love MILF. Only prohibitive thing about this place is the size (tiny) means that your options aren't as broad as somewhere like Premiere or RockFellas for example. Think I'll go here tonight if Mirchi doesn't work out for me.

() Club 1, Broadway Hotel.

I like to think of this place as the Ajax (football reference) of the Dubai club world. If you're a good, young talent, you probably started off at Broadway Hotel, before being signed on to a bigger club. However what I don't like is the layout (narrow rectangle), very packed wall to wall, tiny bar and worst of all, the mamasans (or "managers") these women run the show on behalf of their flock of girls, and some of them are a real pain when it comes to negotiating, ie they won't negotiate. Young and pretty girls, mainly eastern European, Turkish.

() Tivoli.

Not been here, and quite frankly don't plan to go back, unless one of you can convince me to give it another shot.

() Moscow.

Oh Moscow, how you tease me. Promises to be such a wonderful place, but often lets me down so badly. Have had more unsuccessful visits than successful, and have taken my custom over to Premiere to be honest. Moscow has pretty girls in abundance on the right night, mainly Easten Europeans / Russians, handful of Viets, and Uzbeks, but the women "managers" who speak on behalf of their girls are a nightmare. I like striking a convo with a girl, seeing if we click, and then negotiating from there. This whole manager malarkey ruins the experience for me.

Having said that, I picked up a firecracker of an Uzbek MILF here. She was slim, a ton of make up and massive fake boobs, but was an absolute monster in bed. Never been rode so violently before. Fortunately I get an upgrade to a Jacuzzi room in the Hilton Dubai Creek, and this girl was very sexy in the bubbles. Liked her so much called her back a week later, and at 500, she was a steal! Negotiate hard, people! Don't heed to these ridiculous prices! Put your foot down and tell her to accept, or walk away!

() Hues.

I have had previous negative experiences here but I took Mr Alex's advice and gave it one last shot, and it worked! Got there late on a Thursday night and blow me, the place was packed with gorgeous ladies, presumably many from Premiere, all milling about eating and drinking. Picked up a friendly Viet MILF who ate my ass out damage 1 k was way too much but I learnt my lesson.

() Ratsky.

For me, there's no better place for orientals than Ratsky on a Thursday night. Picked up a gorgeous, friendly, tender, sweet and kind Filipino a few months back, had 3 big sessions overnight for 600. We keep messaging but my desire to get with a variety of girls keeps me from going back to her.

() Club 7.

If you are a group of friends who want to hold hands and sing songs then come here. If you want a club that is basically just a pick up joint then don't bother. (my opinion BTW, others may disagree). I've been here twice and struggled to differentiate between the fun-loving young crowd, and WGs.

() Cafe Nasrin.

Not had a chance to go here yet, seems a bit far from my hotel in Deira.

() York.

Goodness me what a waste of space. Again, maybe my bad luck but compared to all the other clubs on this list, what a bunch of ugly women. I walked in there a few weeks back, did 2 laps and genuinely thought that I wouldn't shag any of these filthy girls even if I got paid for it. Having said that, the club is very dimly lit, and the crowd / clientele tend to be slightly less affluent than the Premiere / Moscow posse.

() Rock Fellas.

And the team of the week award goes to Rock Fellas at Regal Plaza. I have to admit I was cynical as it was so close to scummy York, but I like this place! It's basically a cheaper version of Premiere with more "niche" girls. By niche I mean girls from Uzbek, Turkmenistan, tajik, Russia, etc. Older ladies alongside younger ones. Nice mix if you're unsure what to have for dinner.

Met a pretty Russian girl with a huge nose (sorry) who stands near the pool table area every time. Leggy and willing to get stuck in, but she's a heavy smoker (doesn't sit well with me) and has freezing hands.

Also met here an Uzbek MILF who was friendly, but had a very saggy body. Damage 500.

Also met here a gorgeous, leggy Uzbek who was a firecracker in bed and in the Jacuzzi (no, not the same as the one from Moscow). Uzbek girls are wonderful.

() Mirchi.

Want to go here tonight (Fri 16th), have been too reluctant to try Indo / Pak but why not peruse the menu anyway?

() Club at Sheraton Deira.

Not much info on this place so I thought I'the to the forum a favor (I'm such a martyr) - Bigger, younger version of Kubu. Nice dance floor but the girls come in dribs and drabs and aren't 10/10 by any standard. Reasonable ish place. Decent Russian cover band that night but they kept getting the words wrong.

() Jules.

Not been here yet. Worth a look in?

() Mariner's Club, Seaview Hotel.

I wanted Vietnamese, and they have Vietnamese. Quality however was a bit hit and miss. I was feeling picky that night so I gracefully passed.

() Cavalli.

I'm too scared to go here. I'm scared of the distance from Deira. I'm scared of the entry price. I'm scared of the price that would be quoted to me.

() Random Massage Joint.

Today I went over to a random massage place next to Carlton palace hotel in Deira. Went for a "Moroccan bath" massage and I was greeted by a pretty older thai lady with big melons. Long story short, 2 nice handjobs with fondling, a brilliant and thorough hour-long massage, a body scrub and a steam session. 200 to the girl, 260 to the house. Walked out wonderfully clean, happy and relaxed.

() Plan for the weekend is Mirchi / Kubu / Rockfellas over 2 nights. A little about me, I'm a bit of a lone wolf to be honest, age range is 25-35, I have a year round bronze tan and I wear my brown leather strapped watch on my right wrist. If you think it's me, come and say Hello,.

If you're new here, the Dubai forum is one of the best around in terms of breadth and depth of info. Seek and ye shall find. Give before you receive, both here in the forum and with the ladies.

Happy punting and stay safe, there's sharks in the water.

P.S. , whilst I'm here, I may as well throw down an information request. I'm a little tired of staying at the Hilton Creek. Lovely place, close to the airport, girl friendly and all that, but far from the beach. Any recommendations? Much appreciated.

Oktoberfest pussy.

Been away from the mongering clubs and W G pussy, still does not gets me excited as I get too much sex these days even the SA girls it takes about 1 HR of chatting and you can know who is who. Yet the past few days been going out regularly to all the w g clubs as the need to entertain clients is always there hence Moscow, H y a t t, M I r ch I, Broadway for normal fast food clients ca v a l l I, VIP room, M o v I da, Toy Room, Billionaire for the rich clients and then z u m a, r o b e r t o s, sass for the sit down dinner clients. But there is pussy everywhere still missing on the s h e e s h a pick up places best till now is still Moscow and the places around it emirates Concorde also outside and at the rear side Moscow side where Iranian pussy comes. In the after hour places still it is hues, regent palace, a be j a a are, a a why o you s h have not found any other nice place.

MOSCOW: Same as before just mama s a a and and sisters rule the place don't find that alone girl who wants to fill up on her monthly rent or who just comes once in a while stands at the bar is shy afraid and a bit hesitant to drink or maybe just that I go very less once a week or 10 days max. But mama s a a and get some awesome girls just few days ago saw a girl with tattoos all over but alas I was with a client so could not pick her. But women are still there just depends upon the night Thursday and Friday worst nights to go in any club in Dubai only you get is sausages all over and some dirty some stinky some just too well dressed up but with empty pocket.

H y a t t: The 200 A E the entry still does not deter women to come here as the Saudi men always out number the women and if she cannot find a customer the Saudis will come and pick a women after they are done with the gay dancing these guys rule the dance floor with there gay dance, what they like to only dance only they know.

Broadway: Total 3 mama s a a and s one is A m e e r a when you enter on the left table then M a r I a m on the right and then the last Azerbaijan I right in front total these 3 rule the place, there are single women but the 3 combined have about 30 to 40 girls on any given night and it is a super small club so who needs any more again a Saudi place to dance and make merry so fights are customary there also Moroccan Egyptian and other Arab women as there is a s h e e s h a and Arabic club on M floor and this place has a steady inflow of men of all ages from a 18 yr old Saudi to 60 year old Saudi all hunting for the same women but with reverse age thinking: Hope you get it what I am writing:

M I r c h I: Still the best Indian music and P a k women the club seemed to have changed as most of the women are now on the front side near the dance floor so back be e and see h e are like us have less chances but what can I do cannot go and walk up to a women hence the club managers gave me a new secret formula champagne popping with those fire crackers its an amazing thing in m I are see h I and w t f we started doing the champagne shower as the manager is a buddy so the clients go crazy and women rush to our table: We never had a shortage of women and at the end of the night its actually a trouble saying no to women as clients don't know the style of Dubai and keep on playing with all of them when they are at the table. Crazy stuff these guys do when they say women party and A l see o h a l all together.

Cavalli: Its just a high end H why a t t Regency women are better dressed more expensive a l see o h a l more expensive women rest is all same no difference at all.

VIP Room: Toy Room: Movida: Small Clubs but super hot women sexy gorgeously dressed but table is the way to go never saw any ugly women here but expensive like cavalli but you can get some of them of h why a t t prices those who are new and don't know much about the actual reality.

Billionare: Boa: This is actually the new play ground of Dubai's hot new babes and you can find some fresh on the boat free awesome hot pussy been lucky twice went to the women's room and fucked here there in front of her husband and then once two sisters with there mom in next room: crazy places both of these:

Zuma: Sass: Robertos: Basically all of difc fine dining places: Absolute madness 25 to 1 its just sausages everywhere and in those women some are normal some with friends and very few pickups even a ugly w g asks for $ 1000 here and mind it prices are in $$$ so don't get happy when she says 500 for single shot and LT Is 2 hrs only what a drama it is here but still fun as you find many freebies who are horny and just want to fuck but you need to be a strong man to be that I thought I was but have failed with all the women for me its 2 hrs rest in every shot but these horny women want non stop sex for 3 to 4 hrs continuously so I was unable to fulfill them maybe some of you can.

Then there are the normal pick up places in dxb clubs, bars, beach clubs that is my new hunting ground its so much fun fucking a normal girl she is so wet and desperate and does so much stuff you can never expect a w g to do and these girls are true desire they just need SEX and if you shower a bit of gifts to them gosh its a paradise to pay a w g 1500 a e the in h why a t t she has not respect for you just get these gals a good perfume from the the F and gosh she spreads her legs for you in a bar plays with your dick in a fine dine as a horny young **** its amazing.

There is nothing that can beat this city and its craziness and with the oncoming winter there is going to be so much pussy it will be a passion, time to get a car and new house and change the game, have had about 6 or 7 small parties in my home and then three some, foursome, fivesome that is the max I have reached till now but I am very sure a group sex or a gang bang session is not far away just waiting for the right already had a SA girl working in a 5 star hotel fuck 3 of my friends and me in 2 nights 3 days non stop, told you you can find a crazy, this city is obnoxious.

But I just love it:

Peace out.

Alex.

Daytime.

Alright folks, we finally have a solution for day time escapades after the sad closure of Panorama. The new venue is Club Mint in Manhattan hotel, which is walking distance from Panorama. When you enter the hotel, go right from reception and follow the short flight of stairs to the club. Opens at noon. Much more seating than Panorama.

You will find Panorama regulars there. Right from customers to WGs and even the bartender. A girl told me the hotel itself is green and will allow you to take her from the club to the room, though I have not tried it.

So, the Panorama void is filled by a much bigger and greener place. Enjoy!

Deira Leads

I don't want to spoil the Forum rules by posting contact details in open forum.

If in Deira side of town, try another option: Once near Rigga or Muteena Street, just open up WECHAT. You will get flooded with contacts when you look up for "nearby". Filter to "women only" and choose the asian ones (the african typically scam you unless you can stand firm and shoot them down).

By "stand firm and shoot them down" I meant with the BIG brains not the little one!!

Choose the locations within 200 to 500 metres. And believe me. You will get lots of options.

Happy cunting!!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankBeans1  [View Original Post]
    I will also be in Deira in a couple of weeks and wanted to know what kinds of MP's might be available. .......
    for info in Deira.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Grondig77  [View Original Post]

AED350 boss money and AED300 for Miss F.

Massage: 7/10 oil, 8/10 Thai.

Whoppers: 9/10.

BBBJ: 7/10.
    150 Euro for an hour. Crazy. Drive to Abu Dhabi.

3 Days in Bur Dubai!

Hi guys,

I was in Dubai last week and went to 2 clubs after reading FR's in this forum. On first night at around 1. 30 am went to club in Regal Plaza hotel, its small club with mostly European girls. The ratio to men was good and few of them were good looking. They charged me 150 AED for entry with one complimentary drink, the reason could be that they might not get extra business due to time constraint. As I was late to enter, most of them were negotiating or already negotiated and were drinking their last remaining drink. As the club closed, you could hear the negotiation among all as the music went off at sharp 3 am. I could not find any worth so went to bar at the ground floor near reception area. I ordered one beer and waited for few girls to enter the bar, all the remaining stock was inwarded to the bar. Not so worthy, mostly aged mid 30's or may be above. Finished my beer, took taxi and went to hotel and slept well.

On 2nd night at around 1 am went to York hotel, opposite regal plaza. Same size club but entry was 70 AED, half the price of regal plaza. The crowd was OK, few girls were good. After 30 minutes, I found one group near dancing floor, young and beautiful girls. I offered one of them a drink and then chatted for a while. I was about to ask her out as she was in resemblance to one of my college friend, I saw her friend and she was stunning. I signaled her friend and ask her name place etc to start the engine. She quoted 600 AED for ST. I didn't negotiate and accepted her quote. We ordered drink, she was in mood to dance, so she did for a while and then we went to hotel. Few procedure at hotel and then to room. I went for hot bath, as was feeling tired, she joined me and we started the show. She was 5'3 Georgian girl. Finished with her and gave her additional 100 AED for perfect night. Later on, I went to sleep.

On 3rd night at 1.30 am, I went back to York hotel, as yesterday I didn't pick up the friend lookalike girl, so thought to have some fun with that fantasy. I saw my last night girl, she was looking fresh, said Hi and normal chat. Again as last night I offered drink to friend lookalike. She signaled that she was full and don't have space for that. I apologized her for last night and started normal chat. She was new to Dubai and all these things, she was reserved and nervous. Before, I could ask her out, One African guy came and took her by hand. She was resisting but was comfortable with him. She was trying to cool him down, her friends also went to cool him down. As I saw all these, I didn't went to her again, though she was sending signals, I kept myself out and went to rooftop pool bar. The pool is a joke, my bathroom has a big tub than that pool. I sited for a while, enjoyed songs and beer. I saw the girl and that guy came up and sited next table. I could sense her that she is still ready to go with me but I paid my bill and went to hotel. Hard luck with that girl but missed out premier, Moscow hotel and four / red square.

Will be back in 3-4 months. Enjoy.

Gold souk.

Has anyone had any experience with CIS girls in banyas square and gold souk lately. I heard that a few scams going along.

Reliable Tecom Outcall Service Pt 3 (Miss F hones her skills)

I'm a creature of habit, and if I enjoy a particular massage experience I will keep returning to the same lady, generally until she ends up leaving the country I guess.

I've had Miss F (as reported on in the FR link below) visit me at home about half a dozen times now.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post2097971

Delivers a good traditional Thai massage. The dry massage that really works the joints and stretches out all the knots. Same time she can also deliver a very relaxing oil massage.

Tonight I went for relaxing massage, which I asked her to deliver topless, but she ended up stripping completely.

When the usual B2 be started with 20 minutes left on the clock, and after a fair bit of play with her spectacular 36 see natural Whoppers, I asked her to assume the Miss see position. For those who follow the AMPS in Dubai thread, when the much reported on Miss see gets down to her SPECIAL, she sits dead centre with your legs over hers and then delivers a unique Magical Thai Cock Massage experience.

I instructed Miss F on what to do, and it was a pretty good effort, with the addition of a BBBJ and a CIM finish!

Nice lady, and well worth trying out either at the Tecom spa, or outcall which is my own preference.

AED350 boss money and AED300 for Miss F.

Massage: 7/10 oil, 8/10 Thai.

Whoppers: 9/10.

BBBJ: 7/10.

Only thing which I feel is a bit unusual for a young Thai girl, is that she's sporting a full Bush down below.

Also looking in Deira.

Quote Originally Posted by SEXciting  [View Original Post]
    Hello brothers,

I know it is too early to ask for helps but any chance any senior can PM me good massage parlours (trusted for good service esp BBJ) in the city probably bur Dubai or Deira? Don't wish to go all the way to Tecom. I ll keep on sharing if I find anything over the weekend.

Till then safe.

Cheers,

Nick.
    I will also be in Deira in a couple of weeks and wanted to know what kinds of MP's might be available. I found a ton of MP cards in the Tecom area but that is a bit farther than I want to go. I will happily trade contacts and stories from the Abu Dhabi region in return for info in Deira.

Thanks!

Clubs with no cover charge.

Hi guys,

Are there any clubs with WG close to the airport without cover charge to get in on Friday nights.

Latest situation in Dubai.

Hi guys,

Coming to Dubai after a year, hope to be there by end of the month.

My friend just came back recently. He told me about a lot of LE activity near some of the clubs.

Whats LE situation at moment. I remember being at rolla apartment opposite imperial, looked like a few LE in reception waiting for a sting operation?

With regards to imperial suites and mirchi, what's latest ob these clubs for the Pakistani / Indian girls. I remember last year, although there were some stunners, a majority were average.

I remember the club at Astoria hotel? Full of pak girls but lower than imperial.

Any one got any new venues, or anywhere to find freelance better quality Pakistani girls in the shopping malls?

Requesting help.

Hello brothers,

I know it is too early to ask for helps but any chance any senior can PM me good massage parlours (trusted for good service esp BBJ) in the city probably bur Dubai or Deira? Don't wish to go all the way to Tecom. I ll keep on sharing if I find anything over the weekend.

Till then safe.

Cheers,

Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustel  [View Original Post]
    Good day everyone.

I'm new to this forum and wanted to say Hi to the Dubai folks.

I'm from Germany and out in Dubai this week. In a couple of forums in Germany I'm a Sr. Member but decided this is the place for international business I'm more than happy answering questions and help in my part of the world and will report back on my week in Dubai. I know most typical spots like York, Ratzky, Moscow and found places like sandy shoes etc.

For now and I got a question to the Dubai folks if you can let me know where to find some Indian girls. A brothel or Massage would be great but I also don't mind a Indian club.

If anyone is up for a drink I'm available tonight, tomorrow's and next Thursday please PN.

Thanks and greetings.

Gustel.
    Indian mujra clubs are total waste of both time and money unless you enjoy spending rather then sex. You may be able to find a few Indian in one of the 4 clubs in Royal Ascot or Mirchi. They used to be in Panorama but I understand that is closed now. I have not bee to Dubai for over a year so my information could be out of data.

Lynda.

Spent an hour with Ms. Lynda and I have to admit it was worth it, considering she charges a cheap 600 for MR girls in Dubai standards. Her massage was good and her blowjob skills as well but what's really great about this woman is that she is beautiful with an amazing body. She's originally from South Korea but one of her parents is CIS so she's got that Asian and European look blended in perfectly. No back door entrance but she's very hygienic and also seems a little new to the scene so that might be why.

Marina Byblos. Amadeus Club.

Felt like staying in the Marina area on Thursday so I and two fellow Mongers went to Amadeus Club for the first time.

Nice place with reasonable, by Dubai standards, Bottle prices - 700 AED for a Bottle of Beam.

The entertainment consist of a DJ with Go-Go Dancers.

WG to Men ratio was very low, I didn't count but there was only about 15 Girls in the place by 0100. Even with the low quantity the quality was quite good. There was group of three Brazilians that I didn't see but my friend dragged them to our table on his way back from the bathroom. We matched up and all three of us were happy!

Will definitely go again.

Posting Limitations