"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1910 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmYour  [View Original Post]
    Third night was actually unexpected. I had an lunch at food court at MOE after which was leaving to go back to the Hotel for some rest. Just near to the exit at the back side of the mall which leads to the covered parking area, I was stopped by somewhat confused subcontinent girl. She was asking for directions to a particular place (Dubai Festival City) and also didn't had a cell phone and her english was pretty bad. She was communicating in Urdu which is also my native language so no problem at all. morning I had to leave for work so left AED 700 in an envelop and also texted her about the same to which she replied "thank you janu" but on coming back to the hotel found the envelop untouched with "stay in touch honey" written on it. I texted her back and she asked to meet again but to her I told that I am going back although was not.
    Excellent report with classic end like "Pretty Woman". She is in love with you!! . Just be careful, she may ask for a Fairy tale like Julia Roberts LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by RahulMangla2009  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I will be visiting Dubai soon for the first time (live in Canada). I have explored using Seeking Arrangement in Colombia recently and oh boy, it was AMAZING! Saw some of the best girls from Colombia and Venezuela.

I see Dubai search results showing some great girls as well (russians, uzbeks etc.). Are these reliable profiles? Ofcourse I will vet them on Whatsapp before meeting. But, want to understand if Seeking Arrangement is a real thing in Dubai or should I just completely avoid and stick with the clubs? I am looking for day time action as well, and I understand the clubs don't really make sense before 11 PM, hence was trying to get some girls lined up from Seeking. Also, what should I expect to pay these beautiful models on Seeking? I see usual rates on club girls (Czar / Premiere / Jules.) to be at 1 K per hour. So, was wondering if these Seeking girls should also be ok with that rate?
    Look through my history in Dubai bro. I have a long post from when I was there last year.

Quote Originally Posted by RahulMangla2009  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I will be visiting Dubai for the first time (live in Canada). RTFF and making a list of the right clubs that I want to visit (highly prefer higher quality girls, even if that means paying a little higher).

What are my day time options? I. e. Between 3 PM and 11 PM? I understand that the clubs start getting girls only around 11 PM. Also, what times do these clubs close at night? Do I just have between 11 PM to say 2 AM to pick a girl?
    Last time I visited an upscale club Bla Bla near to the beach. Many girls I saw over there, I had already seen in Czar / RS / Premier and in some other clubs. Entry fee at the other clubs was around AED 200 compared to BLA BLA where I had to pay AED 500 for the table. So you also need to choose your options wisely. I will highly recommend to spend extra money on the girl and stick to the usual meat markets if picking up a girl is the objective. Just my 2 cents.

Night # 3 Mirchi

Third night was actually unexpected. I had an lunch at food court at MOE after which was leaving to go back to the Hotel for some rest. Just near to the exit at the back side of the mall which leads to the covered parking area, I was stopped by somewhat confused subcontinent girl. She was asking for directions to a particular place (Dubai Festival City) and also didn't had a cell phone and her english was pretty bad. She was communicating in Urdu which is also my native language so no problem at all.

The girl's name was Kinza from Pakistan and was in Dubai since last 5-7 days with a group of friends on 'professional business'. Her friends had left her at MOE and she had to meet them at Hard Rock Cafe in Dubai Festival City, but unfortunately Kinza's cell phone was not with her so no way to contact. Anyway, she asked me to get her an Taxi, but being an gentlemen and actually also eying an possibility: P, I volunteered to drop her to the place and she happily agreed.

In the car she told me that she has an office job in Karachi but to earn some extra money was invited by a friend who works out from Mirchi Club. So since last few days, this girl had also been frequenting Mirchi. Ok good!. So I dropped her at Hard Rock Cafe, took her digits and left for my hotel. The girl was a looker with big ass and big boobs which is my weakness. 30 minutes later, she texted me, thanked me and asked me out for dinner but we agreed to meet in Mirchi.

So around 12, I was at Mirchi, as I entered, she came by and said Hi. I said Hello, back and we sat down together, had some drinks, the girl surprisingly was a drinker, was wearing a short sleazy skirt which was now giving me a boner. Having her right next to me, she almost leaned on my shoulder and started kissing on my neck while slowly moving her hands on my thighs giving me very hard on. She didn't discussed any money and was in my arms throughout for almost an hour half drunk but full on seductive kissing my neck and giving me pecks throughout. Finally she said that we should now go to any place quiet and private for some good time. I happily obliged and off we were to my hotel.

Back to the hotel, as I registered the girl during which I received a big grin from the security guy who I think was surprised that now its a new girl 3rd night in a row. Upstairs in the room, I intermittently get her story of how she came to start this job. I will spare the details, but she has to support her family, her BF left her etc. . Apparently her parents lost a bunch of her money- it is now around 2 AM.

So its now time for business, we shower together, she is very friendly and all smiley, she jokes too, we have a good time together. There was no bad surprise when she undressed, she's got no baby, everything looked good, I don't remember well but I think the pussy was shaved too. I grabbed her ass and slowly fingered her pussy. Again, just the feeling of her juice and the quality of that pussy with her very soft skin down there helped me having a hard on quickly.

I will save the details but the sex was surprisingly good although no BJ- neither BB nor covered which was a major let down. Apart from it the girl was active, clean, smelled nice and hygienically much better compared to some other Indian / Paki girls I have met before. Anyways, the session was overall fine and more GFE then my expectation. Had sex in various positions, starting from doggy, reverse CG, then CG and finally ended in good old missionary position- my favorite.

Bad thing, the girl was ready to BB but I thought from my big head and luckily also had condom. Even while switching between positions, the girl insisted to remove Condom saying that she enjoys BB. Finally, we slept without discussing any money. In morning I had to leave for work so left AED 700 in an envelop and also texted her about the same to which she replied "thank you janu" but on coming back to the hotel found the envelop untouched with "stay in touch honey" written on it. I texted her back and she asked to meet again but to her I told that I am going back although was not.

Quote Originally Posted by SethiatSpace  [View Original Post]
    I'm back in Dubai for almost three weeks so I'll report on different places.

Iranian girl.

Czar.

So is one of the blonde ladies at the entrance. .
    100% agreed w.r.t the blonde in the entrance. Last time, I almost asked her our, but was stopped by a friend who reminded me that they are off limits.

Day time action

Hi, I will be visiting Dubai for the first time (live in Canada). RTFF and making a list of the right clubs that I want to visit (highly prefer higher quality girls, even if that means paying a little higher).

What are my day time options? I. e. Between 3 PM and 11 PM? I understand that the clubs start getting girls only around 11 PM. Also, what times do these clubs close at night? Do I just have between 11 PM to say 2 AM to pick a girl?

Seeking Arrangement. Reliable in Dubai?

Hi, I will be visiting Dubai soon for the first time (live in Canada). I have explored using Seeking Arrangement in Colombia recently and oh boy, it was AMAZING! Saw some of the best girls from Colombia and Venezuela.

I see Dubai search results showing some great girls as well (russians, uzbeks etc.). Are these reliable profiles? Ofcourse I will vet them on Whatsapp before meeting. But, want to understand if Seeking Arrangement is a real thing in Dubai or should I just completely avoid and stick with the clubs? I am looking for day time action as well, and I understand the clubs don't really make sense before 11 PM, hence was trying to get some girls lined up from Seeking. Also, what should I expect to pay these beautiful models on Seeking? I see usual rates on club girls (Czar / Premiere / Jules.) to be at 1 K per hour. So, was wondering if these Seeking girls should also be ok with that rate?

Quote Originally Posted by IAmYour  [View Original Post]
    . I asked her how much for her to go back to my hotel for an hour, and she told me 1,000 AED which I negotiated at AED 800 including return taxi fare for 2 Hours.

15 minutes in and I again held her tight and with this time with full intention of fucking her inside out. Long story short, we had some very passionate sex in various positions during the next 1 hour where I finished twice (3 times in 2 hours- that is a new record for me) and I guess the lady finished thrice. At the end, tipped her 100 AED for a fantastic service called it a day. Perfect ending to a nice day.
    Excellent report and negotiation, this is the way to go. Well done.

I'm back in Dubai for almost three weeks so I'll report on different places.

Iranian girl.

This girl I met in Premier last time I was in Dubai. She is generally cheerful but my memory of her is better than the reality. She also has big fake hard tits now which I hate. I will not repeat but she told me about a club where she works now as she doesn't like Premier anymore. Says there are a lot of Saudis there. Club is named XO and is located in the Radisson blu waterfront Hotel. 1100 for the night.

Czar.

Went on Friday night at 11 pm. Place was already full. Surprisingly, more men than women and more men kept coming. Not so great talent, none I'd really fancy. One of the dancer was super hot but we know they're off limit unfortunately. So is one of the blonde ladies at the entrance. Now there was one girl that caught my attention, a girl exactly my type. Young, small, slim / fit, ukrainian by the look of it. Busy all night on her phone. I saw one indian-dude talk to her 5 seconds and he was off. Didn't think much of it. At one point I was sure I wanted her so went to her, introduced myself and saw on her face that she was annoyed. She said something to me which I couldn't hear and then pointed to another girl. The other girl looked barely older. I went to her, turns out she is the manager. The fuck. She tells me she doesn't work her, that her boyfriend is here in the club. Now that is a load of bollocks. How are you the manager of a girl who comes to Czar to not work? And I didn't see any boyfriend for 3 h. I don't know what her deal is, if she doesn't want to work, just say so. If she has her periods, just say so. If she has a certain type she goes with only, say so. Anyway I left her, apologized in case she truly has a boyfriend and is not a working girl, and went my way. I saw two or three guys come to her later, she seemed much friendly with them, even talking to them and smiling for a few minutes whereas she shut me down immediately. She didn't go with anyone though. Nor did I, as other girls were average at best.

I left and wrote to a manager who had one girl I liked before. I saw on her whatsapp status one that I might like. She said she was available. Asked if they were still working in Czar and she said no, that they moved to another club, Eve Lounge, in Voco hotel. Might be worth checking out. Asked her for the price, as we used to have an agreement on 1 k for 3 h. She said 1200 now so I agreed on 1 k for 2 h. She sent the girl who was supposed to arrive 15 min later. But never did. No idea what happened but when she was 1 min away, the manager wrote to me saying she was 1 min away. And then the girl never showed up. I went downstairs, checked in the lobby, outside. Manager said the girl is not replying to her. After 30 min, I wrote to the manager that I was feeling sleepy now and I wouldn't accept the girl and she agreed. And that was it, no idea what happened to this girl but she later confirmed she was talking to her so it's not like she was abducted or anything.

Red Square.

After the disappointing previous night, I went to RS Saturday night at midnight. Place was absolutely packed to the brim. Recognized maybe 2/3 of the girls as they never change. The club should just hire them LOL. 90% average girls, didn't see any stunner. Except for one. Breathtaking body in a breathtaking slutty red dress. And then I saw her face and. Damn I recognize her. It's the belarussian girl I reported about. I moved away trying to find another one as my experiences with her are not the best. But alas, no girl caught my eyes. While waiting and looking for someone else, the belarussian girl did some laps as she was not having much success. It's still surprises me because she is way hotter than most girls there but she also have the biggest resting ***** face known to earth so there is that. Also she is with a manager that has the same I-don't-give-a-crap mentality and will not negotiate one bit. Now to my surprise, the girl looks at me quite some time. And on another lap on another place. And then it hit me, she remembers me! Maybe that's my wakeup call, after the previous one in Czar were the hostesses remembered me also. I didn't engage two times, I just watched her go past me. On her table was another petite girl, not as pretty and with clothes hiding her body but I decided better her than the belarussian. But I'm weak, on the third lap, whilst I was getting ready to make my move, she again caught my eyes and stared at me. So I waved to her and she smiled. Hmm. Maybe she wouldn't be so bad this time. I greeted her by her name and she smiled again and then I told her I'll come to her maybe in 10 min. 2 min later, her manager comes back and she is talking to her and pointing at me for the manager to come talk to me, which I didn't want to at that time. Still I handed over the money, 1 k for 1 h (yes it's expensive but I don't know how you guys negotiate with those old annoying managers, they never seem to budge on anything) and off we went. In the car she was half annoyed as she always is and half-friendly, which was a welcome change. Same in the bedroom. Did the deed and she left. Now I wouldn't recommend her to anyone, she looks down on anyone and I'm actually not sure why she smiled this time, maybe business is so bad that she had to make an effort. But god damn if she isn't a hot bird and breathtaking in that red outfit. I have the manager's number now and I will have to think if her hot body is worth dealing with her snobish attitude once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirsel  [View Original Post]
    I am planning a Dubai trip in this August 15. Can I know about different cost associated. And if someone have can help me with some contacts it would be great.
    All your posts in Indian forum are asking / pleading for help. Why not write some useful FRs on your years of mongering life which will help others.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaWet  [View Original Post]
    Not boring at all. Very informative. Please keep them coming!

Did you see any slender Viets under 30 in there?
    There were some under 30 but most over 30's. Will keep reports coming for sure.

2nd Night- Red Square

2nd Day in Dubai was business as usual. Got free in evening and took some rest as I knew that action will start around midnight so can take a quick power nap. Around midnight, this time took a cab to Red Square- Moscow Hotel as wasn't in the mood for driving- good thing about Courtyard Al Barsha is ready availability of Cabs right in front of the hotel door. Upon reaching Moscow, there was action everywhere. As I entered, a tall fully loaded Russian beauty walks past me to the club passing smiles. Good start I thought. Then another taxi stops, and 3 Uzbek girls get out all big breasted! Man this is going to be a good night I thought.

Anyway, after paying the money to get in AED 200 without drinks, was jumped upon by various women, many big breasted, all honies, some natural, many man made. But I wanted to scope the scene and not that the first that came along. Finally found a stunning girl- Ukranian. I have been in this hobby a lot specially since past 15 years or so and I think that may have been the best looking working girl I've seen. Beautiful white smooth skin, pretty face, fantastic breasts, and curves that won't quit. She started giving me the eye and I off course reciprocated. She then came over and said Hello,. We chatted briefly about the normal first encounter things. Where do you come from, what are you doing in Dubai, etc. I asked her how much for her to go back to my hotel for an hour, and she told me 1,000 AED which I negotiated at AED 800 including return taxi fare for 2 Hours.

So back to the hotel, had some wine and chit chatted for a while. She was an absolute sweet heart and we had a chat while taking a bath together. I must say that I'd never seen such a beautifully shaven pussy ever in my life. I try my best to resist my temptation to perform DATY on WGs no-matter how nice their Vaginas look. But this one, I had no control over myself and I dragged her towards me and gave her a good time with my tongue all over her pussy. She enjoyed it very much and kept thrusting herself towards me making it a little bit harder to breathe. Then switched to 69 and she gave me a wonderful BBBJ.

She filled her mouth with cold water and gave my dick a good wash by going up and down my shaft. She then switched tactics and and started giving me a HJ while I was sucking her breasts. Then I felt the urge to cum and I told her. I thought she was just going to jerk me till I cum. Fortunately, at the last moment she put my shaft back in her mouth. I blew my load for round 1. I went for my shower and when I returned she helped wiped me dry. She played a romantic song and I asked her for a dance and she gladly obliged. I hugged her tight and dance away while she put her head on my shoulder. What a great GFE moment it was.

15 minutes in and I again held her tight and with this time with full intention of fucking her inside out. Long story short, we had some very passionate sex in various positions during the next 1 hour where I finished twice (3 times in 2 hours- that is a new record for me) and I guess the lady finished thrice. At the end, tipped her 100 AED for a fantastic service called it a day. Perfect ending to a nice day.

Actually I felt relieved, because most of the beautiful girls I have taken back to hotel have been a starfish but this one was different and very active. Unfortunately didn't took her number and couldn't go to RS again during the trip otherwise would have got her again for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavieos  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Has anyone tried Freya Agency in Dubai and can confirm that they are legit and it is not a scam with fake profiles?

This is where I found this agency: https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...i/freya-models.

Thanks!
    Yes I tried and they sent some fake pictures and their prices were too high. Me thinks it is run by South Asian guys and you might as well just head to the AMP or clubs. Online is wasting Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavieos  [View Original Post]
    Great report! Thanks for sharing.

Any link or contact information you can share of the french girl?
    Nope, girl was on tour for 2 weeks in Dubai. I found her details on this forum in the MR chat, end of Feb. / early March 2023. Link is now dead on MR. She's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirsel  [View Original Post]
    I am planning a Dubai trip in this August 15. Can I know about different cost associated. And if someone have can help me with some contacts it would be great.
    Anything else you require, Sir? Please feel free to add to the list.

Posting Limitations