"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 1911 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 695 735 785 1185 1685 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 28658
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by KryptoKnight  [View Original Post]
    Not really shy. She is selling her wares in a city where it's very difficult to get proper medical attention for the side effects of her trade. She was "shy" because she wanted to spare you the distasteful odor that goes with lack of medical attention to certain bacterial issues. Be happy my friend she had the decency, and pride to keep your tongue away from the cesspool that is the result of the strict rules here that make absolutely no sense. Prostitution no problem. Medical care for prostitutes? Possible Deportation.

By the way...truly hope you used a condom....
    Appreciate the concerns for my health and that of WG. Shower before or after and use of condoms works for me too and I try to insist on WG too. For that matter, all sex and mongering is a risky behavior, where we get exposed to all kind of unknown bacterial and viral hazards, yet we willingly take risks. And to each their own when it comes to sexual preferences. I do not seek or need approval for activities I choose to do. I have seen smart ones use shower, swipes, condoms as I do, and occasional paranoid ones have made me wash hands or mouth every time I touch her or my privates so much so sex and session becomes a sensitization ritual. Rest assured, I am healthy as horse after 20 years of mongering, and thanks for concerns.

Daty shy

Quote Originally Posted by Kerty9  [View Original Post]
    but was shy about DATY, and would tighten her thighs and buns at any DATO attempts.
    Not really shy. She is selling her wares in a city where it's very difficult to get proper medical attention for the side effects of her trade. She was "shy" because she wanted to spare you the distasteful odor that goes with lack of medical attention to certain bacterial issues. Be happy my friend she had the decency, and pride to keep your tongue away from the cesspool that is the result of the strict rules here that make absolutely no sense. Prostitution no problem. Medical care for prostitutes? Possible Deportation.

By the way...truly hope you used a condom....

Marina

Deira and Bur Dubai are the sex valley of Dubai. All the hookers joint are spread over here and you can't expect any thing similar in other areas like Marina, Palm, JLT etc. , However there are few places like Buddha bar, XL, Zero Gravity and Cash club which is at few kms away. These clubs are expensive and definitely less in quantity compared to our sex valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhode1  [View Original Post]
    I always stay in the Deira area where I know all the places and I made a lot of reports about this nice region.

Premiere, Moscow, Jules bar, etc.

This time, I would like to stay in a hotel in the Dubai marina.

But I don't find a lot (it is the least I can say) in the RTFF where are the "nice" places in the Dubai marina which are equivalent to the places I know in Deira.

So, if you have some advices, I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Protocol  [View Original Post]
    Hitting up Dubai.

Man what a place.

Tried the Moscow. What a horror show. Had my drink and ran away needing bleach for my eyes.

Went to Premiere. By then a bit drunk. Took a girl. Got back to the hotel and in the elevator got a good look at what could not be seen in the dark. Oh my god. Made up an excuse, gave her some cash and sent her on her way.

Tried out one of these websites for meeting the sugar babies. I am getting proposals of:

30,000 euros per month.

15,000 UK pounds per weekend.

LOL wut? Who is doing this? Which one of you is responsible for planting this seed in these girls brains? Or even doing it? These are not even really beautiful girls.

Met another girl online via travel website. Wasn't expecting her to propose money. She suggested $3,000 per day to travel. THIS IS ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS PER MONTH. THIS IS OVER ONE MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR.

You can't even cross the borders with enough currency to satisfy these girls for four days.

Is the world economy doing this great? Did I accidentally stumble into a time machine and travel 300 years into the future where inflation made these into rational amounts?

I can't even imagine anything on the planet that is worth 30,000 euros per month to me.

That's my report. Fear, fear and loathing. Torn between so frightening I can't even look at them, and 30,000 euros per month for an average looking girl.
    So true. Very funny.

Day 6: Final Encounter

Today is my last day in Dubai as I have to check out tomorrow but flight does not leave until 11 pm, so I have planned Abu Dhabi city tour for tomorrow. So technically, it is my final day.

I got my phone back as cabie was kind enough to stop by my hotel and return it yesterday night. He wanted me to see a lady he knows, but I excused myself being too tired to go out. I promised him to see her next day but had no intention to do it.

Today began with sight-seeing excursion to Gold souk. While waiting for bus to catch to return back to hotel, a street hustler approached me to paddle brand new iphone6's plus for 1600, and eventually sold it to me for 500, and another one just for 400 - kind of buy one and get second one even more cheaper. As one hustler left, another one approached to sell it even cheaper, 6's plus for 400, and 6's for 300. So in total, paid I 1700 for 4 iphones. A sim card seller I met, when I told him about my phone purchase, warned me that the product sold by such hustlers are fake, duplicate and scam. I do not know, but they seem to work just like normal iphone and look legit. But Will find out soon. This won't be the first time I have been scammed. I have horror stories of being scammed during mongering.

After 3 pm, I was debating if I should pickup a lady from Panorama or go to a sure bet at Fairview apartments, but chose to go to Panorama as it was recommended here by Alex. I figured if I can find any worthy lady at Panaroma, I will walk to fair view apartments and see one there. So I walked to Panaroma from York. The door to Jockeys was closed and nobody was manning the door. I feared the club might not be open this early, I pushed the door slightly to check, and lo and behold, the place was packed, 2:1 ratio of males to females. Not too many ladies, may be 15-20 at the most. Mostly Philipinos, PRC and few old CIS. Went to the bar. I normally do not order any drinks when I go to a club, but since this was daytime and atmosphere was bar-like, and waitress asked me twice, so I went for red bull, the waitress said it will cost 20 aed, but cashier charged me 30 aed when I gave him 50 bill. No big deal, I would have tipped it away anyway. There was no cover charge during day time.

Its really a small club. There was only one stunner, she could be a Philipino, I forgot to ask her. I approached her and she quoted me 500 for 1 HR. I said I will pay 300, She insisted 500. After few minutes, I offered 400 and she said only if I pay separately for hotel. So I sad no and decided to wait out, hoping that she would come around to my offer eventually. An elderly mature CIS kept pestering me to take her, but I wanted a young hottie. In the meantime, that stunner I had eye on was taken out by another dude. So I was forced to look for 2nd best amidst mediocre pool. Saw a slim petite Vietnamese in hot red dress, definitely doable, I moved next to her, and started small talk. She wanted 400 for 1 HR, I offered 300 for 1 HR. She refused. After few minutes, I reminded her that by this time, we would have been all done and on our way back, that she gained nothing by waiting here all that time. That did the trick as she instantly agreed for 300. There were no cabs, but one guy with plain car said his car is a cab. I was afraid he would charge more than regular cab, but he said it would cost only 20, probably because her apartment was just few blocks away. Reached her tiny apartment, and her tiny room with wall to wall bed, there was no spare space as bed occupied whole room, and a small char to dump my stuff on. She took my clothes off, and did hers. She had fantastic body, and nice big boobs on her small petite frame. We did usual stuff that I normally do with all girls I see. She did DFK, DATY, BBBJ, but not Deep Throat, for some reason, Asians, they all tend to take in only couple of inches, and they do it such fast and furious. This one was so furious doing cowgirl, I had to stop her, change position to doggie. But furious cow girl seemed to be her favorite, and she pounded away and thumping noise could be heard across whole apartment. She offered me shower afterwards, and I was thinking shower together would be cool, but she dropped me to one shower and went away, I was scared about my wallet, so I skipped shower and return to claim my clothes and belongings, while she was indeed taking shower but by herself in separate bathroom. Gave her 30 tip, and as we walked out of the apartment, I started looking for a cab, thinking I will drop her back to Jockeys but she said bye and started walking away to head to Panorama by foot, on her own. I too took the cab and headed back to my hotel. There was plenty of time to do another round of mongering as whole evening and night were still young, but I decided to call it quits, as I had lots of tidying up to do and pack bags so I can check out early morning at 8 am.

I did not plan this way, but it has been Vietnamese all over my Dubai mongering. Booking York, a red hotel, singularly affected and altered my mongering options and venues. Overall, I am pleased with my trip and how it turned out. I will miss Dubai and Dubai forum. I do not use ISG during my USA mongering and come to ISG only when I am traveling abroad. So until my next trip abroad, happy hunting.

And passing through.

Hitting up Dubai.

Man what a place.

Tried the Moscow. What a horror show. Had my drink and ran away needing bleach for my eyes.

Went to Premiere. By then a bit drunk. Took a girl. Got back to the hotel and in the elevator got a good look at what could not be seen in the dark. Oh my god. Made up an excuse, gave her some cash and sent her on her way.

Tried out one of these websites for meeting the sugar babies. I am getting proposals of:

30,000 euros per month.

15,000 UK pounds per weekend.

LOL wut? Who is doing this? Which one of you is responsible for planting this seed in these girls brains? Or even doing it? These are not even really beautiful girls.

Met another girl online via travel website. Wasn't expecting her to propose money. She suggested $3,000 per day to travel. THIS IS ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS PER MONTH. THIS IS OVER ONE MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR.

You can't even cross the borders with enough currency to satisfy these girls for four days.

Is the world economy doing this great? Did I accidentally stumble into a time machine and travel 300 years into the future where inflation made these into rational amounts?

I can't even imagine anything on the planet that is worth 30,000 euros per month to me.

That's my report. Fear, fear and loathing. Torn between so frightening I can't even look at them, and 30,000 euros per month for an average looking girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex7J  [View Original Post]
    Dude,

You owe me a drink when you are back in US LOL. You are an excellent writer just keep up the good work and from your reports you have been very lucky in DXB for a first time visit, if I tell you my stories of first few visits you will not stop laughing or mocking me all night long.

Adios: Enjoy.

Alex
    Drop me a note anytime you are in Chicago, USA, I will love to show you around what Chicago has to offer. I will PM my contact in USA.

I did recover my iphone today as cabbie dropped it off last night to my hotel. Technically my last day in Dubai and so much yet to do. You are the blessed one you can visit Dubai so often.

Dubai marina

I always stay in the Deira area where I know all the places and I made a lot of reports about this nice region.

Premiere, Moscow, Jules bar, etc.

This time, I would like to stay in a hotel in the Dubai marina.

But I don't find a lot (it is the least I can say) in the RTFF where are the "nice" places in the Dubai marina which are equivalent to the places I know in Deira.

So, if you have some advices, I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Day 5: Part 2

By afternoon, I had somewhat recovered from the trauma of losing my iphone and my US mongering contacts I had gathered over years. Desert Safari made me forget the woes. I returned from safari at 9:30 pm. I was debating should I go to Moscow first or should I go to see new Viet ladies at Fairview. If I do Fairview, I will lose interest afterwards and trip to Moscow hotel would get wasted. I had liked couple of new girls at Fairview when I was there yesterday. So I chose to go there but did not see the new ones I had seen yesterday. So I picked up a slim hottie, actually I had picked another girl but she said she does not kiss, so my choice fell on this slim petite lady, probably 19-20 yo, she was anxious to get me naked, and get started. She liked to do BBBJ but was shy about DATY, and would tighten her thighs and buns at any DATO attempts. Kissing was limited to LFK and I could tell she is not fond of it. She offered massage and shower afterwards and cleaned me nicely. The boss stopped by and I tried to explain what happened to Bangladeshi cabbie and phone, but he did not understand a word of it. His English is limited to usual mongering talk. I tipped him and her 20 aed each. Total damage 300+40 tips+25 cab fare.

Since Panaroma was just few block away from Fairview, I asked the cab to drop me at Panarma. Having seen larger venues at Rockfellas and york, I was disappointed with size of club, and there were lot more men than girls, probably 3:1 male to female, while the quality was better than at York, there were only handful of hotties. Made a quick exit and walked back to York.

So far, seen 4 Viet ladies and 2 Turkish ladies. There are so many nationalities to choose from, but they will have to wait.

Last 2 days in Dubai, so countdown begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerty9  [View Original Post]
    Firstly,

Thanks Alex for your tips and suggestions about York and ladies for ST. I must admit, of all the wonderful resources found on ISG, your FR have been most helpful and entertaining to read. I have learned so much from your posts here, so I owe you debt of gratitude.

s.
    Dude,

You owe me a drink when you are back in US LOL. You are an excellent writer just keep up the good work and from your reports you have been very lucky in DXB for a first time visit, if I tell you my stories of first few visits you will not stop laughing or mocking me all night long.

Adios: Enjoy.

Alex

Re: Viet Brigade

Quote Originally Posted by Throwster  [View Original Post]
    Anyways found a nice place near the burjuman metro for Viets. The girl would tell me that she is from Indonesia always. I have no clue why. May be they feel indonesians look better than Viets or have a higher social / market standing / value? I feel best looking ones are Thai with Viets and followed by Pinays. Haven't come accross many Malays or Indonesians to have a proper view.
    With thanks to WR, Throwster helped out to find the place. It was exactly as he said. When I arrived, there were four Asian ladies having dinner, and chatting away. A bit wierd to be in the "room" next door, only separated by what seemed to be a cardboard wall. Strangely enough, it was quite a turn-on. Not that I needed any, because the girl was quite pretty, and made a good effort during the massage to stroke the right parts. Her BBBJ was not that great, but she did put a lot of effort into it. No rush, we laughed a lot, and she speaks decent English.

Then on to doggy and finished in mish. Getting a decent massage and a decent fuck for 200 dh is a good deal, so yeah, next time I might repeat when close by. I was hoping for a Viet, but the lady who offered herself to me, was not I think. A little on the heavy side for Asian, but a lovely face and mesmerizing eyes. The tattoo on her lower back was distracting because I was trying to read it during doggy, and just couldn't figure it out.

Again, my thanks to WR and Throwster for this joint.

Calling all Wingmen

Chaps I'll be in DXB next Sunday (24/1) for two nights. If anyone fancies tag teaming for the hunt send me a PM.

Good catch

Dear mate,

Great FR! Keep it up.

Better to share private you can subscription it will be very helpful.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by KpPat4676  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Most of the time I am asking questions and I don't have subscription. Here I am writing my review of SA. I tried to contact different persons from SA. Some are hookers and some do as part time. As message some students who claim age around 21-24 from Dubai and Abu Dhabi. But demand is very high around 3000 per meet. I keep on trying and ultimately able to finalize 1000 per meet or 1500 per night. I usually prefer to meet for coffee so you can know each other. But main reason is that you can differentiate hookers with genuine bay. As most of time hookers will not prefer a coffee and like direct action.

Last week I managed one from SA living near JLT. Asked for 2000 AED but said only 1200 so agreed, Called her for coffee had discussed things clearly meeting twice a month and 1200 per meeting might be 3-4 hours time. Agreed looked like she was desperate for money. Asked me to go for action straight or next time. Alex was ready and I liked so agreed. Proceed to her apartment..

Day 5: Losing the game

Woke up to realize my old Iphone4 is gone, missing, forgotten in a Cab when the Bangladeshi Cabbies dropped me off last night. In the cab was the last time I used it to check texts. After he dropped me off at York, I had gone straight to bed. So now I lost all my contacts. I have no way to contact that cabbie and he does not know my name or room#, hopefully he is kind enough to return it to hotel desk.

So all my plans for today got wracked. Most morning I spent trying to track down my phone, filing a missing report with RTA, going to Firview apartment to see if I can retrieve cabbies contact from them. When I went Fairview at noon, everybody there was asleep, and there was a different boss, carrying stack of 8-10 phones in his hand and replying them as they rang constantly. He was replying to customers and quoting them prices for massage and extras. I kept explaining how I lost phone in a cab and need cabbie's contact # from his phone log from last evening and he kept telling me no phone is reported found in apartment. He did not recognize the name of the cabbie and with that many phones and number of phone calls they receive every minute, it would be impossible to scan them all Cabbie's contact#. So I did not press it further and thought of taking a lady for a session while I am already there. But all of them were asleep and few that were awake were taking shower and not ready for line up. They told me to come back as they are open till 4 am. So I decided to comeback to Fairview after my desert safari is done. I also send text from Bluestack whatsapp to Lucy of JLT whom I was supposed to see at noon but could not. So it looks like my mongering will be confined today to Fairview again, my 3rd visit in as many days. And than head to Moscow Hotel after midnight.

I am getting my first taste of life without iPhone, and it is already an absolute disaster, I wonder how did I manage it without it in 70's, 80's and 90's.

Day 4: Fairview Apartment again

Firstly,

Thanks Alex for your tips and suggestions about York and ladies for ST. I must admit, of all the wonderful resources found on ISG, your FR have been most helpful and entertaining to read. I have learned so much from your posts here, so I owe you debt of gratitude.

I had very light sight-seeing planned, so it was set aside as full time mongering day. Date with a Turkish lady (setup by Bagladeshi cabbie) that was canceled yesterday was rescheduled for today at 5 pm, so I had to rearrange my mongering around that time slot. CIS Ladies I had met at Rockafellas would not be up until after noon, so I wait till 2 pm to text them for possible hookup. I texted 3 of them with details list of services I want, and quoted them my price of 500/ HR. None of them responded. So I text a Viet lady from MR (Lucy from JLT). For some reason, my sound notification was off, and I was not getting alerted when someone text me. Because Lucy in JLT had text me for immediate availability. And one CIS from Al Nahda had text me back too. But I found out their replies much later and by than, it was too close to 5 pm date with a Turkish lady. So I setup tomorrow noon date with Lucy and some other day for Al Nahda lady.

The BD Cabbie was running an hour late, he arrived at 6 pm and took me instead to same Fairview apartment. He said they have agreed for full 1 HR non-rushed session and they have 2 new ladies we can check out as Turkish lady will be ready little later on. For Fairview lady, BD cabbie wanted 100 more (500+100) for 1 HR session in more private room, and that 100 would help him enjoy a lady there too. They had 6-7 girls in the line up and 3 new faces I had not seen before. In all, 3-4 ladies were definitely doable, and I picked the cutest one. They gave me nicer room this time, one that felt like a real bedroom, with complete sound privacy. We undressed, kissed, explored bodies, she was somehow more into BJ, went for CBJ, when I said no, she went for BBBJ and she did that fast and furious, thanks to blue pill, I could take it without spilling my beans in few minutes. She was disappointed when I chose not to cum at the end of 1 hour. I tipped her 25. I wanted to comeback to this place on my own without BD cabbie, so on my way out, chatted up with the man of the house, he said he was getting only 300 from the cabbie and rest cabbie was pocketing as commission. The boss offered to provide me girls directly for 300/ HR and gave me his direct number. I tipped him 50 too. I did not not have to, but I wanted to please him for better service in future.

Outside, the BD cabbie was waiting, he said the Turkish lady is now ready if I want to go to her. I wanted dinner break, so I asked him to take to her later around 9 pm. After dinner, BD cabbie picked me up. He wants to give me other girls tomorrow but I have date with Lucy at noon and desert safari rest of day, so he tries to discourage me going to Lucy. He says Viet ladies are not worth going all the way to JLT, that he would accompany me so they do not cheat or scam me, that it is risky to try internet sources. But I like Lucy on MR, her pictures are cute and reviews were positive.

At Turkish house of horrors, they had 3 ladies in line up. The BD cabbie took 500 from me and gave me back 200 to be given to boss lady. He wanted me to give it to her and not discuss money with her. The line up was not so good, mostly 30 yo+ slightly out of shape ladies with makeup, I picked one who was slightly better than the rest. The apartment was nice, fully furnished, felt like somebody actually lived there. Off came the clothes, kissing and usual deeds followed. She was inquisitive about how much I paid, and why I paid only 200. About 25 min into session, she stopped me saying 200 can only get 20 min quickie and so my time is up. I talked to the boss lady who offers me another girl for another 200. I pick another girl, and she was much better in bed but her body and pussy showed lots of mileage. She spent more than 30 min with me and was nicer and friendlier, so I tipped her 25. On my way out, lady boss gave me her direct number so I need not come with BD cabbie, she promised more ladies I can see.

Outside, the BD cabbie was waiting for me to drop me back at York. This time he tried to sell me non WG who needs money, but I did not give any commitment, I have plenty on my hands and do not need him so much. Every lady this cabbie was giving me, he was getting 200 as commission from my side, and may be some from the girls too. For that he drove me around, to and fro for free, like a personal chauffeur, creating and rearranging my personal mongering itinerary, and I went with it because it let me devote rest of my time to sightseeing. Paying him off felt like a cover charge, the cost of doing mongering to me. In absence of direct contacts and being a newbie in Dubai and on ISG Dubai, this is the best I could do to develop my mongering plan and my own contacts. May be in few days, I will have enough contacts that I will not need help of anybody or ISG Dubai forum, but I am in Dubai only for 3 more days and I may never get another chance to visit Dubai ever again. Back in USA, WGs advertise their contacts openly and review sites provide direct access to all the info one needs about who provides what kind of services and who are YMMV or ripoffs to avoid. ISG tries but does not deliver that level of ease to newbies like me. What I got from spending weeks and dozens of hours from wild maze of ISG posts, I could have got about in matter of few clicks in USA, without being chastised and chased away by 'managers' who feel they must manage the sharing and protect the WGs from newbies and occasional mongers. For forum to grow and be useful, it should loosen up, encourage sharing, welcome newbie some of whom will become future contributors and seniors. As a rule of thumb, 99% of visitors to any sharing site will always leech, never share, never contribute, but it is that remaining 1% that make will make the forum grow, that the pool of new contributors will come also from the same dreadful pool of newbies. There are some very good and successful mongering sites in USA, and they are able to avoid the usual pitfalls, and they are worth emulating for international mongering.

Having done 3 sessions in matter of few hours, I felt to tired to go to any clubs and called it a day. I had planned a trip to Moscow club tonight, but it will have to wait another day. Besides, what am I going to do with all the numbers I collect with only 2 days left in Dubai. Still, I will go there for the experience, entertainment. Tomorrow's priority is Desert Safari and something nicer afterwards.

Posting Limitations