"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 869 of 1911 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 879 919 969 1369 1869 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 28652
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by LovelyDick70  [View Original Post]
    Having said that, these days I hav made the Viets and the Filis as my preferred choices.

So limit myself to either Ratsky, Seaview or the Jockey which saves me money and gives me my GFE.

LD
    Try Jules bar some hot viets frequent there.

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyDick70  [View Original Post]
    Everytime I hav picked up from either Regal or Moscow or premier the CIS girls, I have had a issue.

I don't like short term and always look for the long term. I end up picking a gal for 800 or 1000 for long time but the moment I am done with the first round the gals start forcing me for the next round as though we are machines and the clock is ticking for them like as though they are losing something great in this world.

Having said that, these days I hav made the Viets and the Filis as my preferred choices.

So limit myself to either Ratsky, Seaview or the Jockey which saves me money and gives me my GFE.

LD.
    Agreed. I haven't been back to Regal in years. I've never had any luck there. Have never tired Moscow and with Premier, I haven't really been back there on the hunt since I hooked up with my Turkish Delight from there.

Everytime I hav picked up from either Regal or Moscow or premier the CIS girls, I have had a issue.

I don't like short term and always look for the long term. I end up picking a gal for 800 or 1000 for long time but the moment I am done with the first round the gals start forcing me for the next round as though we are machines and the clock is ticking for them like as though they are losing something great in this world.

LD.

Great Report and A lesson for All

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmata  [View Original Post]
    Snow1998 thanks for your feedback. It's difficult to understand the mentality of a lot of these WGs, but frankly I'm a sucker for the illusions of the GFE. Nonetheless, a WG who exploits the opportunity for a decent ongoing business relationship seems to be destined for perpetual rejection and dissatisfaction. BTW, I agree re. Pinays, I've never had these issues with them. During my visits to PI I was always impressed with their willingness to share and their desire to please with ease.
    Hi Stigmata, Great report there. And it is a good lesson for all to learn. If things are feeling off just cut your losses and bail.

As for the issue with CIS girls. I too prefer the GFE and a lot of CIS girls seem to have issues with attitude. It just does not make sense. If you want a good business relationship you got to work and satisfy the customer. But the attitude they throw is seriously strange at times. Things like refusing to put on the seatbelt are just bizarre and a symptom of a bigger problem.

Good luck in your future ventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow1998  [View Original Post]
    You did the right thing and kudos to your instincts and not being taken for a sucker. This attitude is what CIS women have been noted for mostly. Something one would never experience from pinays. Even with your gentleman behaviour and treating her like a person she still couldn't reciprocate. Maybe its her previous bad experience, nevertheless good choice to cut losses.
    Snow1998 thanks for your feedback. It's difficult to understand the mentality of a lot of these WGs, but frankly I'm a sucker for the illusions of the GFE. Nonetheless, a WG who exploits the opportunity for a decent ongoing business relationship seems to be destined for perpetual rejection and dissatisfaction. BTW, I agree re. Pinays, I've never had these issues with them. During my visits to PI I was always impressed with their willingness to share and their desire to please with ease.

On the way to the club she displayed all the qualities of a bratty school girl. I realized we had a shared vocabulary of 100 words at most. And she refused to wear her seatbelt.compliance was not within her temperament. I decided to cut my losses.

We parked near the Regal and walked up the steps into the lobby.

"Hey, this isn't working out. I don't think we should go out tonight."

"Why not?

"It's just not working."

I handed her 100 dirhams, and as tears began to well in her eyes, I walked away.
    You did the right thing and kudos to your instincts and not being taken for a sucker. This attitude is what CIS women have been noted for mostly. Something one would never experience from pinays. Even with your gentleman behaviour and treating her like a person she still couldn't reciprocate. Maybe its her previous bad experience, nevertheless good choice to cut losses.

Sexy CIS Regal Plaza Part 2

I had a date at 2100 with the sexy CIS WG from Regal Plaza. We were supposed to meet in front of her flat in Sharjah. I remembered how to get there. She lived near the mosque that was lit up at night, the two construction cranes and the empty lot with the fence. I typed in the word hospital in my GPS and headed to the general area where she lived.

What the fuck is up with these retarded roundabouts in Sharjah? UAE needs a lot of things, add transportation engineers and parking structure architects to the list. Fuck.

"Hey, I'm running late but I'm in Sharjah. I should be there soon. ".

"Where you now?

"I'm in Sharjah, near the hospital, I'll be there soon. ".

"You coming? You come, I wait. ".

"Yes, I'm coming. ".

"OK, bye. ".

I arrive in front of her building a half hour later, pissed at how illegible the city is and how my British navigation system seems to take creative license with its search functions.

"I'm here. ".

"Where are you?

"I'm downstairs in front of your building. ".

"You here?

"YES".

"OK, I come now. ".

Ten minutes pass and I call again.

"Where are you?

"I come now. ".

She walks up to the car and gets in. She looked great in a tight leopard print dress and was wearing the tarty earrings she had picked up earlier that morning.

"What took so long?

"I wait one hour and you mad? Kiss me. ".

We began DFK. She alternated between pushing me away and pulling me towards her for more DFK. I put the car in drive and began heading for Dubai.

On the way to the club she displayed all the qualities of a bratty school girl. I realized we had a shared vocabulary of 100 words at most. And she refused to wear her seatbelt. Compliance was not within her temperament. I decided to cut my losses.

We parked near the Regal and walked up the steps into the lobby.

"Hey, this isn't working out. I don't think we should go out tonight. ".

"Why not?

"It's just not working. ".

I handed her 100 dirhams, and as tears began to well in her eyes, I walked away.

Sexy CIS Regal Plaza

It was past 0300 on the ground floor of Regal Plaza and I was in the cafe examining the thinning prospects of CIS WGs. She was an Uzbek in her mid-20's, voluptuous, sweet and bitchy. Dressed in a tight metallic mini and a tight top filled with perky Cs, she had the slutty vibe that sends me into fantasy land. Her flowing long brown hair was accented by pouty red lips that I later learned were reserved for complaining and uttering manipulative grunts of displeasure alternated with kisses and incomprehensible Uzbek phrases. With the help of an interpreter we agreed on 1000 LT.

I had the pleasure of visiting Tashkent several years ago and was smitten. I had appreciated the beauty of these women from afar in Samarkand, as I was pinned down with a wild narcissist from Odessa. Until recently my appreciation for Uzbeks didn't extend to the carnal regions.

We arrived at my unfurnished luxury flat which contained a workstation and a small bed in the bedroom suite. "How romantic" she said. "I know, I'm not sure if I'll be staying. I don't want to buy furniture if I'm not staying".

"OK, you pay money so I relax. ".

She then took off her dress and invited me to kiss her while she lay with her legs spread. Her lovemaking style had a primitive ferocity. She liked it rough and alternated grunts of disapproval with lusty squeals. She pushed me off and motioned me to let her suck. I tore off the condom and got savage BBBJ. Then she mounted me cowgirl style. At this point my primary objective was not to become the victim of a Genghis Khan style broken dick catastrophe. This girl could generate serious pelvic shear.

Time to take control.

I bent her over and began drilling her hard. I quickly noticed she had a zipper scar that ran from neckline to sacrum. What happened to this exotic creature? Someone had done major work on this lass. I finished and asked her what happened.

"I came Dubai December, work sell shoes. But lady lock me up and say I be prostitute. She never let leave. I there one month. I go crazy. I decide jump second floor. Not seem far. I woke up hospital, stay month. See wrist? Broke too. I start working one month. Need feed daughter".

We slept for a few hours, woke up early and headed into town to grab Arabic food in Deira. After eating she walked me over to a shop across the street where she began picking out lipstick, earrings, hair accessories and a cheap pair of heels. We walked to the check stand and she grabbed a pack of cigarettes.

"I'm not buying you cigarettes, you can use your own money for that. " She pouted and then put the cigarettes back.

We walked to my car and agreed to meet later that night. We drove through a warren of residential streets in Sharjah before arriving at her concrete tower. Parked in front of her building, we had surreptitious DFK before she got out. I drove home to get some much needed sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyDStar143  [View Original Post]
    Great and summarised info Stigmata. Many of the travellers all over the world would be travelling for short time. Hence this kind of info would be very useful, rather than a hit or miss situation. Also can you tell me whether these CIS at Premiere would have their own place for ST. As it is becoming very difficult to find Green hotels in Mid range budget.

Thank You.

Rocky
    It's unlikely the CIS at Premiere have their own place for ST. If you desire to focus exclusively on CIS and you're somewhat budget conscious I highly recommend Rockafellas at the Regal Plaza Hotel, perhaps you also could consider staying at the hotel. Although it would seem possible to bring a CIS from Rockafellas to your room, I have no direct experience so you'll have to do your due diligence.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyDStar143  [View Original Post]
    Great and summarised info Stigmata. Many of the travellers all over the world would be travelling for short time. Hence this kind of info would be very useful, rather than a hit or miss situation. Also can you tell me whether these CIS at Premiere would have their own place for ST. As it is becoming very difficult to find Green hotels in Mid range budget.

Thank You.

Rocky
    My experience with Premiere (Granted it's only with my Turkish Delight) is that usually you need to supply the place. For green hotels in mid-range budget I would use Trivago. You'll save a ton of money On my upcoming trip, I'm saving over $250-300 off the rack rate at Park Regis.

Good Info

Alex, if you only have one night and you are seeking top shelf young RUS or UKR I recommend either the Premier Club at the Hyatt Regency or Cin Cin at the Fairmont Hotel. In both cases be prepared for minimum quotes of 1500-2000ST for fine talent. Premier Club is a dance club, Cin Cin is an exclusive gentlemen's lounge / cigar bar. Of the two, Cin Cin probably attracts more stunners but either venue is a solid choice. With similar objectives I would choose the Premier Club, arrive at 11 PM, order a drink, survey the club and make a selection within an hour or less. WGs at Premier Club tend to assertively present themselves whereas Cin Cin has more of a chill pickup vibe.

Thank You.

Rocky

I was not in the flow and elected to pass on my usual PRC at the York

If you arrive late and she's popular she may have been banged two or three times already. Once I was leisurely f. g a striking PRC LT at the place she shared with three other PRC gals. The beds were separated by curtains and the walls were adorned with red Chinese Nang Kwaks, teddy bears and photos from the Middle Country. Within less than one hour her roommate banged two guys. During the bang sessions occurring less than three feet away my date would whisper "He's about to come" or "She eat too much dumpling. I eat two, she eat four or six. She like pig. ".

As I drove past the hotel I established eye contact with a petite Pinay SW in a black dress standing on the sidewalk against a wall. I continued past her, drove around the block, parked, walked up to her and said, "Hello" She was sweetly shy but said she was sad because no one had taken her that night. Although she would not win any beauty contests, she had the appeal of a stray WG with a heart; she was a perfect match for my brooding emotional state.

We quickly settled into bed where she proceeded to give BBBJ followed by deep Mish and AR assisted with DIY. She was quite skilled in the arts of BBBJ and AR. She allowed her saliva to drool down my shaft while bobbing her head and applying suction every few seconds to maintain good friction. Her oral skills were refined.
    Very Good report Sigmata. Really appreciated. Your report has that human touch which makes it an interesting reading. Keep it up.

Joe.

Hotel Regal SW 0330

I was not in the flow and elected to pass on my usual PRC at the York after arriving around 0230 on a weekend; shortly thereafter she rushed by me after entering the club on her way to the restroom. My preference is not to be a WGs second or third ST of the night. That's why I generally arrive at 1000. Call me a prude, but on the weekends these ladies go for volume.

If you arrive late and she's popular she may have been banged two or three times already. Once I was leisurely f...g a striking PRC LT at the place she shared with three other PRC gals. The beds were separated by curtains and the walls were adorned with red Chinese Nang Kwaks, teddy bears and photos from the Middle Country. Within less than one hour her roommate banged two guys. During the bang sessions occurring less than three feet away my date would whisper "He's about to come" or "She eat too much dumpling. I eat two, she eat four or six. She like pig.".

Love that girl.

Somewhat dejected, after briefly to talking to my PRC regular, I soon left and headed across the street to the Regal Hotel. I sat down in the dimly lit lobby cafe, ordered water and surveyed the CIS talent. No one caught my eye. It was approaching 0300, and as the lingering CIS WGs from Rockafellas began to spill into the street I concluded that perhaps tonight was not my night. Bummed, I headed to my car.

As I drove past the hotel I established eye contact with a petite Pinay SW in a black dress standing on the sidewalk against a wall. I continued past her, drove around the block, parked, walked up to her and said, "Hello" She was sweetly shy but said she was sad because no one had taken her that night. Although she would not win any beauty contests, she had the appeal of a stray WG with a heart; she was a perfect match for my brooding emotional state.

She quoted 1000 LT. I countered 800 and she quickly agreed.

I try not to strike sharp deals with WGs. In my experience their performance is better if they are appreciated and not overtly commoditized. With my GFE regular I typically paid 1000 LT which involved all night BB sessions followed occasionally with early breakfast or lunch at China Sea (excellent, world-class dumplings BTW). I value companionship and an emotional connection, however treacherous that path may be.

On the way back to my flat she explained that her expat boyfriend of two years had completed his contract and left the country without her. She said she was his full-time cook, maid and GFE provider for 5000 dirhams per month. She also said she missed him and that she was very poor now, so she was working.

Upon arriving at my flat she took a quick cat bath and then walked around the flat while surveying the ceilings, apparently looking for cameras. Perhaps she suspected I was LE or was running an amateur video business. Satisfied, she then asked for payment.

We quickly settled into bed where she proceeded to give BBBJ followed by deep Mish and AR assisted with DIY. She was quite skilled in the arts of BBBJ and AR. She allowed her saliva to drool down my shaft while bobbing her head and applying suction every few seconds to maintain good friction. Her oral skills were refined.

On her own initiative she then began to work her way down, drawing my sack in and out of her mouth while sucking, licking and kissing. Without further prompting she moved down to my perineum followed by light AR, HJ and then deep AR while I supplemented with DIY. She then alternated between BBBJ and AR. I came hard.

Attitude: 7/10.

Appearance: 5/10.

Demeanor: 6/10.

Initiative: 8/10.

Little Black Dress: 6/10.

Sweetness: 8/10.

Technique: 7/10.

Value: 7/10.

Vigilance: 9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex099  [View Original Post]
    Roger,

I visited all mentioned place years ago! I visited also famous Cyclone many years ago. I have going Dubai but not frequently. Only one night will stay there at this time. I have one chance to go only one club. As you know some places are good some time. My question was which places is famous and can find 20 years old Russian-ukranian instead of late 20 over 30.

I of course RTFF. But its hard to select one club.

Still no suggestion?
    Alex, if you only have one night and you are seeking top shelf young RUS or UKR I recommend either the Premier Club at the Hyatt Regency or Cin Cin at the Fairmont Hotel. In both cases be prepared for minimum quotes of 1500-2000ST for fine talent. Premier Club is a dance club, Cin Cin is an exclusive gentlemen's lounge / cigar bar. Of the two, Cin Cin probably attracts more stunners but either venue is a solid choice. With similar objectives I would choose the Premier Club, arrive at 11 PM, order a drink, survey the club and make a selection within an hour or less. WGs at Premier Club tend to assertively present themselves whereas Cin Cin has more of a chill pickup vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by KryptoKnight  [View Original Post]
    Because of my job, I am in Dubai Mall several times a week the last several years. I cannot think of ever seeing an obvious WG and I have pretty good radar.
    Of course it's not going to be obvious, there will be signs.

You need to recalibrate your radar.

Posting Limitations