"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 998 of 1911 FirstFirst ... 498 898 948 988 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1008 1048 1098 1498 ... LastLast
Results 14,956 to 14,970 of 28660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Amp

I have recently shifted to Dubai and this is my first report. I decided to explore the MP scene and have Been to the usual places that members have spoken of opposite bur juman on Sh. Zayed Road.

Got the details of a MP near Karama centre. The name ends in 'hands'. It is located on the first floor of a similar building right next to it. They have mainly PRC and Indian massuese. Reached there at around 7 pm and was shown 1 PRC and 1 Indian. Chose the PRC for a 1 hour oil massage for 150 AED. She seemed to be around 25 and I would rate her a 7. Provided the usual paper shorts, however she came in and told me to remove them. The massage was good with firm strokes. She gave enough hints that extras were on offer. It seemed quite obvious with the appearance of the place. Made me turn over and giggled and asked about what I would like to do. HJ and BBBJ were on offer for 200 AED. Good skills and a fairly good experience. Worth a visit.

AMP Al Wasl road

Tonight I decided that I was in need of a massage, and wanted to try something new, so I started playing with Facebook and Googlemaps.

I found a place in the Greens (http://www.dubaimassagegirls.com/apps/photos/) and gave them a call to check times and availability. A Chinese woman answered and offered BJ and full service for 800 and 600 respectively for 1 hour and 30 minutes. I inquired about the girls and if they were genuine. At least the names are, as she anticipated me in naming the girls. Then tried another one (http://dubai-massage.me/dubaimassage/) and another Chinese woman picked the call. When I asked about the kind of massages she said to wait and that she would have called back after 1 minute. No calls received but I was not convinced therefore no harm. Then the last attempt was with another one along Al Wasl road, just beside the Safa Road. Even though on the advertisement there was mention of body to body massage the website sounded a bit too professional (but I will try it anyway) , so I decided to head towards a known place almost at the end of the Al Wasl road, where I already had a good experience.

Once there I asked how many were on duty and was told 4, but only one for a Thai massage (180 without oil and 200 with) , and since I did not want to wait to make a selection I accepted. I went upstairs and was met by a Thai girl, a bit chubby (I am not into them, sorry) but nice. She let me in the room, asked to take off the clothes and that she would have got back after a few minutes. When she arrived I still had to wear the infamous short and asked her if I needed to put them on. She said yes, which I obliged.

She started I must say one of the best Thai massages that I have ever had, and her fingertips where going around the anus and balls with a certain (good) frequency. Once finished with the back, meanwhile she had obviously opened the shorts from the bottom by opening the strap, she started a titillation around the hole extremely pleasant, it must have lasted at least 3 or 4 minutes. Then she asked me to flip over and started the front but her hands were aiming more and more frequently towards my little brother who was definitely ready. Once done with the legs she asked me "So what else can I do for you?". I asked her was she was into and she replied with HJ and BJ. 300 for the latter. I told her maximum 200 and she accepted. Again she started one of the (if not the) best BBBJ I have had for a long time. Access to the assets was granted and she just pulled out her boobs, quite nice but everyone knows that when she is standing and you are lying flat it is not one of the easiest maneuvers. Once finished she asked me if I wanted hot towels or take a shower. Since this room (others do) did not have a shower I opted for the towels.

Total payment 400, 200+200, really well spent. I will definitely go back soon and definitely will repeat with her. Those who wasted time reading my FR may recall that I am not into Asians and chubby girls, therefore if I am saying nice things about this one those who like Asians and their treatment may risk to fall in love.

Would repeat? 100 times yes.

Place and name of the girl will be shared with senior contributors and those with whom I already exchanged information.

Quote Originally Posted by Rroy4145  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me where exactly this MP is? Don't stay in Dubai so will have to ask someone for the address.

BBBJ in MP is not something yet I have experienced but it will be great to have.

Thanks
    Opposite the supermarket.

The Chinese House in Bur Dubai

Ast week I visited the famous Chinese house in Bur Dubai. I called the mobile number Incubus kindly gave to me, and I was nicely and efficiently guided by a PRC voice to the building. The place is very easy to find, at a stone throw from Burjaman mall. The building is quite high end and I always felt comfortable while reaching the apartment. As expected, miss mega boops opened the door and guided to a kind a waiting room. The apartment itself is quiet, clean and nicely decorated. There are 2 or 3 rooms I think.

5 girls were waiting in the waiting room, giving me a choice of six chicks in total. I have to say that the quality was good – from 6 to 8.

I asked all of them to introduce themselves to test their English capabilities which are very limited I must say.

When I heard 'Jenny' it rang a bell as I remember one of us reported a good experience with this girl so I opted for her. While we were leaving the room one girl is purple dress naughtily suggested a second girl we I kindly declined.

Jenny guided me to the action room which is spacious, nicely decorated and clean. There is a washroom communicating directly with the bed room.

Once in the room with Jenny, I gave her the 220 AED and we warmed up with kisses while she was undressing me. At this point of time I suddenly decided that a threesome was not a bad idea and I asked Jenny the price for two: 400 AED. Deal! I asked her to call the girl in purple who demonstrated this good entrepreneurial spirit earlier.

Good choice said Jenny, this is my friend Charlie! &61514;

Once Charlie in, the action started.

Jenny is a petite, nice slim body, nice butt and beautiful boops (C cup).

Charlie also petite chubby C cup also, with a beautiful smile.

Jenny started with a blow job (non-covered) , showing her good skills while Charlie was demonstrating really great DFK capabilities. Her French kiss is really good. Then we changed and Charlie also did a non-covered BJ. We did 69 and DATY is well accepted by both girls.

After some minutes I called for the condom and started fucking Jenny (mish, cow girl and doggy) while Charlie was doing nice massage to my balls and also plying with her pussy.

I finished quite quickly so I couldn't enjoy Charlie.

After 5 minutes of four hand massage and some proper touching I was hard again and jumped on Charlie that I attacked also in mish cow girl and doggy (nice butt). Then moved to Jenny and back to Charlie. That was really good fun but I realized that I would not come easily this time so I suggested a shower with my 2 mates who received this suggestion with enthusiasm.

In the shower Jenny gave me a wonderful BBJ while Charlie was riming my ass and after a couple of minutes I spread my load in Jenny's mouth.

The cession lasted 1 hours and I gave 50 AED to each girls as I was really happy by their performance and their commitment to make me happy.

I will definitely return to this place during my next visit to Dubai.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianRu  [View Original Post]
    I have been exploring many MPs in Dubai since there was no at jbr but finally they opened one. I have visited this place more than 10 times but no luck only massage was on the table. After they increased the number of girls, found one of them doing extra with tip. She is very good at her job. Total damage is 160 + 100 tip.
    Actually there is an older one in JBR I visited once almost a year ago. Its located at the backside of the jewels towers at the very start of jbr close to the bridge. You need to go down a flight of stairs to get there. I can't remember the exact name something NOOr maybe but its fairly easy to find. Extras are offered in a very obvious manner, they even have nude morrocan bath. They had a black morrocan lady at the reception she said she also does the massage, anyway they got me a Thai lady below average on looks. I was given a discount without asking for one I guess they were desperate for customers or something so 30 min morrocan bath and an hour massage cost 200. HJ was on offer for 70, I went for it but had to close my eyes and use my imagination as my masseuse wasn't much to look at haha :P.

Mind you this was almost a year ago so the place may have changed, so you can check it out since you live there.

AMP at JBR

I have been exploring many MPs in Dubai since there was no at jbr but finally they opened one. I have visited this place more than 10 times but no luck only massage was on the table. After they increased the number of girls, found one of them doing extra with tip. She is very good at her job. Total damage is 160 + 100 tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Misha Rastov  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest Green Community MP. 150 for 60 minute Thai massage and BBBJ is on the menu, for a tip.
    Can you tell me where exactly this MP is? Don't stay in Dubai so will have to ask someone for the address.

BBBJ in MP is not something yet I have experienced but it will be great to have.

Thanks

AMP Research Report

On my last two visits to Dubai I have fortunately had the opportunity to wander around and do a bit of AMP research which I am now happy to share with the Forum.

Bur Dubai Area.

There are several establishments that have 'popped up' so to speak between the York Hotel and the Astoria Hotel (the home of TGIT). At least three of them are located in the same building (on the 1st. 5th and 7th floors). One is hidden away in a gym building very near the Astoria Hotel. The operating hours are similar and range from 10-11 AM openings to midnight to 1 AM closings.

During the evening hours, there is no problem with finding the location of these joints as there will be advertising boys hanging around close to the location of the MP ready to hand you a business card with all of the pertinent information. Just wander west down the north side of Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road (starting at the York Hotel and heading in the general direction of the Astoria Hotel)

I was only able to sample the services of one of the establishments. It was located on the 7th floor of an office building very near to Computer Depot. (They are named after a town in Arizona or a mythical bird.) They wanted 150 Dhs for an oily massage but I was able to talk them down to 100 Dhs by suggesting that I would take my business to a place down the street that was only charging 100.

The masseuse was a cute and petite Thai girl. She had a very pleasant personality and strong hands. The massage was one of the best that I have had in quite a while and I rate it as an A. After about 45 minutes, she switched her routine to do enough prodding and probing to make sure that she was being paid the proper respect by my privates. We negotiated a bit on how much relief would cost and settled on 100 Dhs. The relief was a bit hurried but was satisfying. Some playing with her body parts was allowed. She seemed to be a bit embarrassed by her relatively small chest and focused most of my hand probes to her lower regions. All in all I rate the relief portion of the session at a solid B. No other services than a HJ were offered, however, I suspect with repeated business this situation might change.

I also did a partial investigation of the MP located in the gym building near the Astoria Hotel. It is on the bottom floor of the building and is located behind a locked door with no signage out front. You have to ring a bell to be let into a screening / administrative room where you can look at pictures of the various providers and decide on a limited selection of massage services. The girls in the pictures were all fit and attractive, however, I elected not to pursue a massage at the time and was not able to confirm if the pictures actually match the providers.

The place is a bit scary as the front door is locked immediately after you enter the facility. So you are essentially captive in the place until they let you out. However, the locked door and lack of signage is intriguing as this implies that there may be a lot more extra services on the menu. I won't be back to Dubai for a couple of months so I hope someone in the Forum has tried the place out and can provide some more information on whether this place is worth trying out.

Karama Area.

Several spots have been noted in the Forum. My schedule only allowed me to try out the one closest to the Khalid Bin Al Waleed Metro Station. The place is easy to locate. It is on the first of the side streets east of Shaikh Kalifa Bin Zayed Street across from the Bur Juman Shopping Center. The Al Ibrahimi Restaurant is nearby and there is a sign out front of the building advertising its services.

It appears to be staffed mainly by PRC and Thai. The charge was 150 Dhs. I would rate my masseuse as about a 6 in both body and looks. The massage was okay (C+) and was a bit hurried so that extra service could be offered. There was an adequate amount of deliberate 'inadvertent' stroking to make sure that the extra service would be requested. I got the vibe that services beyond just a HJ might be in the offering; however, I suspect being located in the first massage room very near to the front door with a lot of audible traffic in and out led my provider to only offer the HJ this time. We quickly settled on a fee of 100 Dhs. Some fondling was allowed and to my surprise the HJ was performed at a very enjoyable tempo and degree of tension. I rate the HJ a B+.

Deira Area.

I have managed to find two decent establishments in the Deira area. The first is located very near the Abu Baker / Al Siddique Metro Station. (A Google Map search of nearby facilities using the term massage will give you a name and number for the establishment).

The staff appears to all be Thai. The price for an oily massage was a little high at 180 Dhs. My masseuse was attractive and I rate her at a 7 both for face and body. She had an excellent personality and we had a good conversation and lots of laughs while she performed excellent massage technique with both her hands and her arms. The massage technique included a fair amount of body to body contact and she did a great job of transitioning from hard massage to the teasing massage around the nether body cavity and the ball sack. After an inquiry about extra services it was made pretty clear that only HJ relief was on the menu. An offer of 100 Dhs was readily accepted and the relief session was well performed. I rate the massage as an A and the HJ as a B+.

On a tip from a friend, I investigated the area around Maktoum Hospital. I was told that there were two places operating around here. One was near the Fish Roundabout on Maktoum Hospital Road across from the Hospital and the other was purported to be in a building across from the AM Supermarket and located above a pharmacy. It was late when I went on my field investigation but as I walked west past the Roundabout on the Hospital Road a boy popped out of a building and handed me a business card for the first establishment. I took the card and decided to continue my research to locate the second place and find out what goods it offered. I found a building with a pharmacy located across from the supermarket; however, I did not have any luck finding any signs or individuals that would lead me to the massage place.

As such, I returned to the place where the boy had given me the business card and then called for the final directions to the MP. I could not understand the person who answered the phone but was able to communicate that I was standing out on Hospital Road. A minute later, the boy reappeared to lead me to the destination. It was already after midnight but the place was very busy. The proprietor told me I would have to wait about 15 minutes but assured me I would get a full massage before they closed down.

I had nothing better to do so I decided to wait. The cost for a one hour massage was 100 Dhs. After about 10 minutes of waiting and seeing a clientele of primarily Indian gentlemen exiting after their massage sessions ended, I was given the choice of getting a massage from the only masseuse willing to stay around or coming back the next day. I chose the first option and ended up with a slightly chunky Korean in her mid-30s who was about a 6 for looks.

I wasn't expecting much but the massage turned out to be quite enjoyable. There wasn't much conversation as her English skills were poor and my Korean skills were non-existent. A couple times during the massage, the masseuse answered her cell phone and I could pick up enough of her fractured English that she was arranging after-work activities with a client. After the second call which was occurred about 50 minutes into the massage, she apologized and communicated that she had someone waiting for her and she had to leave. I pointed at my erection and asked if she was going to take care of it. She again apologized and told me 'No time this time. Next time please you. ' As she was polite about it, I let the session end and gave her a 50 Dhs tip for being nice.

I suspect that this place offers a lot of additional services if you aren't showing up on their doorstep at closing time. While I was waiting for my massage, I did catch a glimpse of some of the other girls and they were reasonably attractive. My educated guess from what I saw is that a variety of Thai, Korean and Indian are on the menu.

Al Muraqqabat AMP

Hi Guys,

Thanks to the same senior member who gave me the details for the MP near Ravi / Burjuman, I got the details for the "AMP" in Muraqqabat Road.

Thursday 6pm after work, decided to give it a try.

Went to the place, called the number, the Mama San asks who gave me the number. I give her his name, she says not enough and requests for his mobile No. Shit I don't have it!

Thanks to the VPN on my android device, I quickly get access to ISG and send a message to him.

Lucky me, he was online and kindly gave me his mobile No. So I could establish contact.

Called again, access granted!

Four girls in the Lineup. 3 PRC. 1 Viet. Three are 6, one is a 7.

I had the info that I could get one girl for 200 and two for 300. Decided to go for two.

I choose a PRC, very cute face and smile, little chubby and the Viet, quite tall.

They take me straight to the room, ask me for the money upfront, and start undressing me.

Communication is impossible, no english at all, anyway, I'm not here for chatting.

I lay down in the bed, they start kissing my nipples, PRC is going down to my cock and starts sucking, then Viet starts licking my balls and my ass at the same time. Very nice feeling. BBBJ is nicely done, very confortable mouth. Then Viet wipes my cock with a baby wipe (bit annoying) and starts sucking as well. BBBJ badly executed with teeth contact, I tell her but no improvement. She then put the cover and starts riding me while the other one is just caressing me.

I firmly grab her ass and pound her at 200bpm. Feeling her pussy getting very wet I keep the pace even accelerate till I release the load.

They remove the condom, wipe my cock, PRC starts "massaging" me a little and I get ready for another round after 10 minutes. PRC sucking me again then requests for me to fuck her. Start on her back, legs on my shoulder, I'm giving her hard hammering, she's getting wet as well, then move to doggy.

Viet is passive.

After 10 minutes hammering, I feel it's not going to come, her pussy is too wet and the condom is annihilating the feelings.

Decide to finish the job myself and ask them to stand doggy side by side and touch themselves.

PRC is doing a good job, fingering herself buoyantly, Viet is not giving it all.

I quickly come and PRC is willing to lick the remains but Viet tells her not to do it (WTF? Let her do it!) and she wipes my cock.

Then PRC takes me to the shower and washes my body.

I dress up, give them 200 each as tip (think I've been too generous though) and leave.

On my way to the door, I had a look in the living room and there was a stunner sitting there and eating. She wasn't in the lineup when I came in so hopefully I can try next time I visit.

Total damage 300+200+200=700.

I'll return but won't take the Viet again.

Monday, after work, had a visit to the MP near Ravi again. Took the same masseuse, great massage, great BBBJ, access to assets, very nice and wet pussy, wonderful again.

Damage 150+200=350.

Do not hesitate to PM if you need any further detail.

Wish you all a nice evening and always happy to read from you.

Dubai report

Following on from my summary, some more detail on my most recent travels.

I stayed at the Raffles (next to the Wafi mall) , its green as green gets.

Used to be able to park in the mall car park and then take a lift straight up if you had a room key, however that option is no longer an option especially after 10pm. Regardless grab your lady by the hand and walk past the security guy stationed at the lifts with a nod and no issues. All I ever have from them is a polite good night sir, which was truer on previous trips then this one, never had to register my interest for the evening on the way in.

First night went along to Premiere; the entrance is no longer from inside the building but you have to walk around past the car park. If you are a hotel guest and especially if you are entering before 11'ish, then you still use the internal entrance, just flash your key.

[ Note: worth booking a cheap o / night at the Hyatt simply to obtain a key for identification purposes, at AED160 per entry, that will pay back quickly ]

I got to the Premiere before 11pm and it was during the week, fair few girls and many still drifiting in. Plenty of room to walk around the place without suffocating. The girls were all nice enough, but no-one stood out, so I grabbed a drink to bide my time. Hoping quality would improve as the night wore on.

Finally saw one and approached, a couple of guys had already spoken to her and walked off / been blown off, wasn't sure I needed the hassle. She was from Bulgaria, she would not come to the hotel in my car, AED2k and I leave when you sleep. WTF, now I know why the others walked. Was prepared to go with her even with the terms and conditions, but the insistence that she would take a taxi broke the deal for me. If you don't trust me to that extent then its not going to improve in the room. Told her I would catch up with her later and to have a good night.

Half past midnight and still no real talent, just so that it was not a complete waste, homed in on one who seemed to have pneumatic boobs and a nice smile and after some small talk agreed the deal for the night at AED2k. Night here being 8 to 9am. She did not have any issues coming back in my car and also after agreeing the deal never once spoke about the money again whilst we were in the club or en-route. She was carrying her own passport and I got the sense she was an independent so that may explain that.

Back in the room I left an envelope with the money in her handbag whilst she was in the bathroom and we never once spoke about the fee apart from the initial agreement in the club.

The pneumatic boobs were less then 90 degrees once the top etc came off, but all in all a very pleasant night and she dozed off on my arm whilst I was watching some post-coital tv!

I was up before her and after another enthusiastic romp before breakfast I dropped her off at her apartment. It was 11am.

She was a really nice girl, but girl next door not PSE, I did not ask her number but when I got back to the room noticed that she had scribbled it on the note pad (00971 dialling code and all) along with a message and thank you. She was from Uzbekistan, had studied economics and spoke decent English. Was going to be in Dubai for 2 months ie. The duration of her visa and then return for 6 weeks before being back again. It was a pleasant experience but the fact that she wasn't a stunner dulled it.

After taking care of a few things in the afternoon ventured along to Broadway. It was around 1. 30pm and there were about 10 guys and 15 girls. Quiet from what I am used to.

Hilarious moment; watching the fili waitress running to the dvd machine as the music video that was playing was accidently some sort of soft porn, she stopped it just as the guy on the screen had his hand up skirt. Wonder how that ended!

After sitting around for a while, saw a tall EE looking who looked doable. She was Russian and had a few miles on her when close up. Agreed AED1k for 5 or 6 hours and off we went. Her body was ok, looked older then her 26 years, tits def a bit saggy. However she made up for that with enthusiam and it was an energetic 4 hours or so with a couple of pops. Fingered her arse and did consider asking, my sense was she would have been ok with it, however wanted to get some sleep to recharge for the night. Not a bad experience, but I have had some real good ones from Broadway for afternoon sessions for that type of money and she fell short of that.

Thats all for now and will provide the remaining details in further report (s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rroy4145  [View Original Post]
    Visit to MP in Ibn Batuta.

For AED 300 very relaxing. When it came to little johny she played with it brilliantly with her hands, BJ was not an option and FS was out of question but for damage of 100 it was all worth it.
    I would suggest Green Community MP. 150 for 60 minute Thai massage and BBBJ is on the menu, for a tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Firaz Al Halak  [View Original Post]
    Hey buddy, I'm new to the site, and its my first time for these type of things. Can you please pass me her no?
    I think you have not been reading the posts in these forum. Then you seems to be not aware about how things work. First you need to take the subscription to activate private messaging. You can not post or ask tel nos of girls openly here. And most importantly you have to visit some places where there is action and file FR. You need to contribute your experiences before you start asking information.

Quote Originally Posted by Firaz Al Halak  [View Original Post]
    Hey buddy, can you please message me her details?
    Did you read forum rules saying that messages are available only when you subscribe?

I think you need to gain a bit of credibility before you get numbers and details

Visit to MP in Ibn Battuta

Visit to MP in Ibn Batuta.

A bit off the tourist places but very near to Marina this MP is based in discovery garden shopping area next to a driving school. Met one of my local friends who works in Jebel Ali and for a quick massage he brought me to this place. He suggested to have massage from one of his regulars and boy she was good like. Thai by origin so massage had to be good but good body was a cherry on cake. I must stress that this girl gave me the best massage for AED 300 very relaxing and it was never rushed to finish either. When it came to little johny she played with it brilliantly with her hands, BJ was not an option and FS was out of question but for damage of 100 it was all worth it.

Body. 8/10.

Massage. 9/10.

HJ. 7/10.

WIR. Definitely

Quote Originally Posted by Bootie26  [View Original Post]
    K, talked to the girl and she is open to sharing her number. Please PM me for the gorgeous Romanian.

Willing to share contacts with senior members or "genuinie" amatuers and would appreciate some GFE contacts in exchange and them being able to do incalls is a plus.

PM away and happy hunting.
    Hey buddy. I'm new here and new to these types of things. Its my first time. Can you pass me the no for this Romanian?

Posting Limitations