"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Ciudad Juarez 2005 Reports

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by bbond
    Gov. Bill Richardson on Friday declared an emergency in four New Mexico counties along the border, an action that lets him free up money to be spent on everything from fighting drug smuggling to fencing a livestock yard.

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3716635

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/12/newmexico/

And if he choses, he has the authority to order the NM National Guard there.

Hell yeah bbond, they were just pouring over as if they had the right too. There was a town on the Mexican side set up just for the purpose of smuggling people over. Last I heard the Mex government aggreed to bulldoze the town.

For all the money they spend to enter the U.S. illegally they could spend half that and get legal papers. And not to mention the drug traffic.

Casa Colorada / Sans Souci

I went to the Casa Colorada Saturday night and was quite shocked to see the bar filled with customers. This is the most hombres I've seen in there in a long time. There were also a lot of chicas to choose from. The selection was fair, but it was sure better than what I've seen in there in awhile.

I chose the same chica that I had last month. This girl gives great service up in the room. She started me off with a little striptease dance which awakened "Hank" in a hurry. She followed that with a CBJ and a three position session.

After we finished, she asked for a tip of 1 or 2 dollars. I found that really funny, because I usually tip the girls 10 dollars. Heck, I thought 10 dollars was just an average tip. Does this mean I could only tip 5 dollars and the girls would think I was over tipping them? Hmmm?

The one thing I didn't like about this chica was she's mostly business. We all know the type. Will you buy me a drink? Let's go up to the room! Thank you, when are you coming back? Don't forget me. Adios!! I like the girls who'll come back to the bar and have a couple more drinks with me until I'm ready to leave. Well, I guess you can't have everything all the time.

Anyway, while having a couple of after session beers, the bar was visited by the Juarez policia. They lined up all the girls and were doing an ID check for minors. I actually think they just came in for entertainment purposes. Most of the policia were just walking around with big smiles on their faces while a couple of the others were checking the ID's. It actually seemed like they were just flirting with the girls instead of doing their job. Well there was one guy who took the job seriously. To be honest, he kind of scared me. He was all dressed in his commando uniform and armed with some kind of rifle. You would think he was ready for war. The guy never smiled and he had a I hate the world look on his face. Sheesh, can we leave the major artillery in the policia van next time.

In conclusion, it turned out to be a pretty good time at the Casa. It was good to see the bar alive and jumping like the old days.

Zuzax

State of Emergency

Gov. Bill Richardson on Friday declared an emergency in four New Mexico counties along the border, an action that lets him free up money to be spent on everything from fighting drug smuggling to fencing a livestock yard.

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3716635

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/12/newmexico/

And if he choses, he has the authority to order the NM National Guard there.

Juarez

Oh man I just came from Juarez myself Gwinett. Won't be back probably until the week after you go. I love it over there except for the hassel of the room, rates, condom fee, this and that fee, etc.

I have pretty much a regular named Erica who works at Club Extranjero. Rooms are right behind the club for convenience. She speaks no English and me mo Espanol but boy do we make the beds Squeak. She's a cutie for 27yrs old and 5 kids. Has no stretchies and doesn't mind my daty on her. Tell me guys what at most I should donate to Juarez SW incl. room, donation, and all fees! Just from your experience so I can keep from overpaying. I know the YMMV rule but just give me an average if you can.

Thanks and be safe.

Juarez Visit

Hey all,

I will be in Juarez/El Paso Aug 17, 18, 19 leaving the morning of the 20th. Looking for some travel / beer drinking buddies to expore Juarez. If interested please PM me, I have done the solo act many times but gets boring looking for someone to chat have some beer and trade chica stories. PM if interested.

Thanks

This humored me a little bit ......

I'm driving through Saltillo, Mexico (near Monterrey) last week and I receive a cell phone call from a potential client. I'm on the cell phone and trying to negotiate the traffic as well. My girlfriend sitting next to me then motions for me to pull over. I look to my right and a police car is next to me as we both slowly meander through the quagmire of cars. My girlfriend again motions for me to pull over and as the cop pulls ahead of us, I'm looking for a smooth egress off of the highway.

By this time, I've become an utterly babbling idiot with my potential client and I tell him to call me back in 10 minutes. He says okay.

So I pull over. The cop approaches my driver side first and I inform him I speak Spanish poketo. He sees very clearly that my girlfriend is Mexican and then approaches her side. He talks to her. He is on his radio and another cop in a truck pulls up. They converse for 15 seconds. He talks some more to my girlfriend. I don't know what is up, but I'm patiently listening. My girlfriend then gives way to a surprised expression on her face. I ask her what's up? She says I'm getting a ticket for talking on the cell phone and driving at the same time. She talks some more with the cop and shakes her head back and forth. I patiently wait and listen. I look the cop directly into his eye. This is not his first traffic stop for him. I glance at his name badge several times giving him ample time to observe me looking at his badge name.

I again ask my girlfriend, What's up? She said the cop wants me to return to the police dept. and show all my papers and pay a 500 pesos fine. She's sitting there shaking her head. I finally say, Vamanos! How far is it and where? The cop tells her it's about 20-30 minutes and about 10-15 miles or so. She shakes her head. I say again, loud enough for him to hear, Vamanos!

She talks again to the copy. Finally she tells me to take off. I asked, Where? to the police station? She says, No to Juarez. I say are you sure? She says yes and the cop is already in his car leaving the scene of the crime.

So I asked my girlfriend, What did you say to get us out of that? She said she didn't know. (Maybe she promised him a handjob on her next visit through town). Anyway ... I'm a dumb person sometimes but not all the time. And I'll suck a dick if there is a law in Saltillo about talking on cell phones while driving. He was just after a 200-300 pesos kickback. What made him let us go? I don't know. It could have been the fact that I was very willing to turn around, go to the police station and pay the 500 pesos. Maybe I called his bluff.

I found this amusing - and I'm 200-500 pesos richer for the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo1
    Actually, I have lived in Juarez and my perceptions are based, not just on what I see in the poorer districts of Juarez, but what I see throughout the city. In my many dealings with business and government officials you simply cannot trust anyone. This is probably due to the nature of the economy. There are rich and there are poor and the middle class is non-existent. This fosters an attitude of "I've got to get mine" that is prevalent throughout the city. You mention South Dallas, LA and New York referring to the poorer sections of those cities. The greater part of Juarez is exactly like those areas and it is because the economy in all those areas is essentially the same.

The fact is that an economy such as that results in the types of actions that I am referring to.

I have no predjudice against Mexicans, in fact, my fiancee is Mexican and I am respectful of everyone there. But facts are facts. I am not saying that people in Juarez treat gringos particularly bad because it has been my experience that they treat each other in much the same manner. If you want proof, I would just say look at every house and business in the city and they all have one thing in common, bars on the windows and doors. Coincidence? I think not. There is a huge difference in cultures (not that ours is anywhere near perfect).
    I agree with you. The whole place is founded upon corruption and would grind to a halt if it stopped, because no one would know how to behave. The electric meter in my building? The circular plate that revolves around and around when the electricty is running? It doesn't even move. Yet we have electricity due to a two hundred payment to the right person every December. Home security? I live in a walled compound, essentially, with 2-4 inch pointy glass schards buried in a layer of concrete on top of the walls. How else could I feel safe? Everyone has this kind of home security, because you are right, the criminals prey on everyone. And you are right when you say it is the economy and lack of opportunity that brings out the worst in people.

The government? Sheesh. What government? With a little money you can get what you want from them. Without a little mordita here and there (from a Mexican person who knows *how* to apply it) you cannot get anything done even if you dot all the i's and cross all the t's on the paperwork just right. With the right connections anything within reason is possible. The cops? At night in the outlaying areas of Juarez you are lucky if you are getting stopped a real cop. I have no illusions about this place, and if I've ever seem to paint a PollyAnna picture of it, I really apologize. The criminal justice system alone in Juarez is a monster that will chew you up and spit out the bones if you cross it.

But I still maintain and believe you will agree that most people in Juarez are not going to scale your walls and come in and hurt you. To me, it's amazing more do not turn to crime. These people are caught up in a system where everything is upside down, turned inside out, and the truth about everything seems to lie behind mirrors behind mirrors. Everyone claims to understand that corrupt system and have friends in high places, yet, in reality, they don't have a clue any more than you do. Everyone has to cling to this fantasy to keep their sanity. I clung to it for a long time myself, thinking my landlord, a very wealthy powerful man, would ride to my rescue no matter what happened to me --- until a couple of punks shot him down outside of our garage one day a few months ago.

Yet most people in Juarez will bring you some cool salsa or carnitas they cooked up and have a beer with you and never ask for a thing. The poorest people there are often the most generous. I'm laughing because you know what I'm talking about. It's the most mixed up, mind-bending place I've ever encounted, something right out of Alice and Wonderland. Every time you think you've got it figured out, something happens and you realize you have not even seen past the first three mirrors.

That 2 percent of people who will hurt you is about the worst I've ever seen. They will kidnap you and torture you for your PIN number in some little apartment, nearly always drug addicts. I feel like one of those people in "Lost World" running along hoping the Raptors don't snatch me sometimes living there. It's certainly a place to go for girls in relative safety, but, wow, I can't say it's not dangerous to live there.

Juarez is a drug corridor, leaving behind the addicts, drug gang crime, and executions that come with it. You could put the whole Mexican army in Juarez and not stop the billion dollar a year drug trade moving through there. The ravenous appetite for drugs in the US will continue to attract the very worst of both societies to El Paso/Juarez.

So please never think I underestimate these things. But I guess I think like many of you life in the US is great but just too damn boring. It's just not all about the women. That mixed up, crazy, upside down world they live in has some kind of bizzare, insane appeal that keeps pulling back you for more. It's like a big puzzle any one man can only solve a corner of.

The Native Americans had a tradition of riding up and whacking the enemy with a stick, called "counting coup". If they got back safely, it was a big deal to have ridden so close to danger and gotten back ok. When I think about the dangers we all face when we cross the border, man, that really seems to apply. You got your ass across the border, got you some good pussy, had you a good steak dinner for $10, and got back in one piece. How much better does life get than *that*? If you make the mistake of trying to explain these experiences to your friends they just look at you with the blank expression of frightened Hobbits in the Shire or get all wild eyed and want to come with you but never seem to find the time to actually do it. Secretly, they all probably think you are crazy but have to raise an eyebrow because you have the balls to really do it.

But how much better can life get?

I think we are all danger junkies as well as girl junkies.

hows the lineup at Marilyns??

Hi guys,

Has Marilyn got any new girls worth trying out? The last time there Sergio was talking about moving the location closer to a main street. Does anyone know if he moved the MP?

When I go to El Paso I all ways stop at Marilyns, I totally trust everyone there.
    Anyway, happy monger fellas!

quote:

originally posted by dreamingeagle

i cannot count the number of times i've had a kind of so so time with one of the girls and had it totally change on a return visit. it's not about whether or not you get head or have all of your little fantasies fulfilled. it more about how you feel when you leave with everything considered.

end of quote

i have noticed this a lot myself. these women are people too. they have emotions and feelings just like any other woman. which can be good and bad depending on how you play it. most guys think that these women are just in to this as a means of money and really kind of hate what they are doing or men down deep. the more i am with these women the more i realize they are human beings to. with the same feelings and emotions as the rest of us. there are the ones that hate their jobs and/or men out there but they do not usually last long. sometimes by peer pressure from the other women.

a lot of them like their work and if you treat them well and like spending repeated time with them they can really get into you. the first time is always a little awkward just like a first date but this first date puts out. a lot of time the feelings seem to fade out after 3 to 5 times for me as well as her. isn't this better then a date that doesn't put out for 3 to 5 times and you decide you are not compatible and you spent all that time and money on her. but i have had great sex with some for over a year as the fire for each other doesn't seem to ever diminish.

don't get me wrong guys there are some that really turn my crank and i really just want to do nasty things with them but they are usually one timers as i find they are not as hot for me as i am for them and i go back to the ones that are really into me.

keep the fires burning guys,

gntlman mongr

Originally Posted by DreamingEagle :

If you said anything remotely positive about either the girls or Mexico you were pecked on by a bunch of perverts. My posts were about as welcome as a skunk at a picnic.

I can't seem to figure out how to do the quote thing with the box around it.

I have also noticed in the past that if you said anything about tipping to much or paying to much you were criticized. The attitude was you are driving prices up. Price is pretty much driven by supply and demand and there has always been plenty of supply. Prices are pretty much the same as twenty to thirty years ago. But the quality and variety has increased. I remember paying $40. twenty years ago at the Panama Club. Maybe they are $60. or $80. now but that isn't even keeping up with inflation and there is plenty of message parlors that are still $40. All I remember was there was a lot of fairly unattractive ones out there back then. It might be that I am older now and less picky but I don't think so. There might have been more high end places with better looking ladies back then but I don't think so. Thanks to the Internet and this board I am aware of places with some very beautiful women now. All I remember from back then were many nalgas gordas “fat asses”. I still found some jewels amongst them. You can really spend money on a beautiful woman now if thats what floats your boat. Variety is a good thing. So the next time one of you feels the urge to criticize think of the time when there wasn't the selection.

Enjoy,

Gntlman Mongr

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamingEagle

If you said anything remotely positive about either the girls or Mexico you were pecked on by a bunch of perverts. My posts were about as welcome as a skunk at a picnic.

Great Post DreamingEagle.

I have also noticed in the past that some of the guys have picked on posters for posting stories about how they have really screwed up or been ripped off. Like, “how could you be so stupid”. It is important for the health of this forum to make fools of ourselves once in a while so we all can learn hopefully without to much negative criticism.

“Story”

I had a friend that related this story;

He told about the time he sold his wife on a street corner in Juarez while very drunk to a couple of local guys that didn't speak English and he doesn't speak Spanish. When his wife objected profusely and a scene erupted he was thrown in jail for being to drunk he thinks. He then had to rely on the good graces of his wife to get bailed out.

“end of story”

Of course I do not have any embarrassing moments unless you look at some of the old posts. I have also been on occasion ripped off and it is important to relate these stories so we all can know who in specific to be careful of.

If not people will be reluctant to relate stories of these poor providers.

Thanks Guys and “keep on keeping on.”

Gntlman Mongr

Adios Vannesa

Regresa pronto! Guys, Stuart (Luxxor) was more than a bit sad when he reported to me last Thurs. that Ms. V has moved to LA (and no wonder since she was in such high demand always). LA, huh? Cienega, you wouldn't know anything about this sad turn of events, would you? Just kidding, LOL. My good gracious but I'll miss that most fantastic ass.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamingEagle
    There are plenty of people in Juarez you can trust, but not many down there in that part of town. Judging the people in Juarez by the worst in the city is like judging the United States by what you will find on a street corner in deep South Dallas or some neighborhoods in LA or New York. That's where you are at when you monger in El Centro. Stealing and scheming is not a way of life for everyone in Juarez, or even most people. That's just a very common misperception of gringos who have never lived there and extrapolate the world of prostitution they encounter to the population as a whole. Most people have a job and live honest lives just like you do. The people in Juarez are no better or worse than those I've lived among anywhere else.
    Actually, I have lived in Juarez and my perceptions are based, not just on what I see in the poorer districts of Juarez, but what I see throughout the city. In my many dealings with business and government officials you simply cannot trust anyone. This is probably due to the nature of the economy. There are rich and there are poor and the middle class is non-existent. This fosters an attitude of "I've got to get mine" that is prevalent throughout the city. You mention South Dallas, LA and New York referring to the poorer sections of those cities. The greater part of Juarez is exactly like those areas and it is because the economy in all those areas is essentially the same.

The fact is that an economy such as that results in the types of actions that I am referring to.

I have no predjudice against Mexicans, in fact, my fiancee is Mexican and I am respectful of everyone there. But facts are facts. I am not saying that people in Juarez treat gringos particularly bad because it has been my experience that they treat each other in much the same manner. If you want proof, I would just say look at every house and business in the city and they all have one thing in common, bars on the windows and doors. Coincidence? I think not. There is a huge difference in cultures (not that ours is anywhere near perfect).

Quote Originally Posted by Member #2975
    I haven't posted in here in a while because I haven't been over to Juarez in a good while. I dunno if the woman or clubs changed, but a good friend is coming in and only got one night to go over to Juarez. Can I get the top three places to take him? He likes thinner women. Thanks for the help.
    For the clubs, my votes go to Las Vegas, Queens, and Faustos/Alice & Charly's (expensive)

Quote Originally Posted by DreamingEagle
    And now your posts, using the picnic analogy, are the red & white checkered cloth - just ain't a picnic without 'em!

I just wish your great tales, adventures and general insights were posted often! You need to write a book.

Posting Limitations