"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: 2005 Moscow Reports

Closed Thread
Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Forum Down :(

Well, Sexplorer has come and gone, and the forum was down the entire time. Being a good foot soldier, he kept listening to the opening message: "The forum will be down while I upgrade the software. Please check back in a few hours". He kept checking back in a few hours, and then a few hours later, and then a few hours later..... No wonder he didn't sleep at all!

This harrowing exprience, once more, made him appreciate the virtues of WSG. Indeed, for the monger, unavailability of WSG was nothing short of a nuclear holocaust, instantly catapulting Sexplorer's mongering from the "information age" into the "stone age".

Nonetheless, I managed to have a good bit of fun, and will share my experiences with you in short order. Welcome back to the informtion age, my fellow mongers.

Russification

Twat did you say

I **** hear you

I have an ear infuction
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0022.JPG‎  

Sexplorer in Moscow

Well, not quite yet, but due to arrive in 5 short days!

If there are any exceptionally beautiful, big breasted, blonde nymphomaniac ladies out there willing to engage Sexplorer in mindblowing animalistic sexual acts without any expectations for payment of any kind, please PM me in order to hook up.

Realistically however, if my high school "scoring average" is any indication, I have a feeling my maibox will NOT be overflowing by an overabundance of messages from such beasts. Therefore, as a distant second I would LOVE to meet any like minded mongers in town!

Come on gentelmongers, let's get together for a beer (or many) and a joint assault on Moscow Tochkas.

Sexplorer

Tactics

Doc:

ROFLMAO!!!!

Moderator, please, if you ever happen to read over the musings of us mere mortals, make it a "Sticky"!

Doc,

Brilliant post!

I bow down at your feet in homage.

doc... abso-fucking-lutely classic! Should be a "must read" for every member!

Thanks Doc

Quality lesson, though the sentence , do more guys , had me worried for a moment.

Tactical Considerations in Dyevland

Recently I got a couple of PMs on the various tactics and techniques I and Roger Mellie sometimes mention in our reports.

Actually, the various techniques describe ways to meet girls and get a girl into your bed are a product not only extensive research on the part of Roger Mellie and myself, but also the product of some fun conversation we had during down time while on a recent Kiev mongering trip. Down time for us in Kiev was usually between 11 and 12 pm… waiting out the hour before 111 opens. In that time we pondered the nature of our pursuit and came up with the following terms… our creative efforts aided by a few beers and cocktails, total lack of sleep and the visual and physical stimulation of the local female populace.

Anyway, for what it’s worth, here is an incomplete definition of tactical terminology:

1) The Octopus: This is the classic flirting method in EE. The Octopus simply means you should pretend you have 8 arms and just grope and grovel all over her until she finally:

a) gets all wet and excited and can’t stop herself
    b) goes into toxic shock and can no longer resist

This is really one of the top methods and should be mastered with simple practice. Works best with very young girls who are curious + carefree or “girls” over 30 who are happy to get any attention at all. Recent field tests have revealed a new Octopus Tactic resistant strain of 20ish dyevki populating a number of Moscow clubs. These can often be defeated by utilizing the Octopus on Tequila tactic, but caution is recommended. You never know where this might lead. When Octopus isn’t functioning, you may want to try another favorite of mine:

2) The Schizo: Originally developed to woo over a surprisingly nervous and inexperienced 36 year old kindergarden teacher by asking her to let the young curious girl in her out, it was redeveloped and proved most effective in convincing young, nervous and uncertain girls (often with religious beliefs or living with babushka) to explore their femininity. In many cases, the uncertain, nervous girl turned out to be a cock-hungry demonka with an insatiable desire to bone and suck.

The Schizo is simple. When you realize she is uncertain about what she should do, you become “Mr.Understanding” and enquire about her uncertainty. Perhaps her apparent uncertainty is merely faux morality that is easily decoded or perhaps it is indeed the dreaded M word. Morality. Morality is notoriously contagious, so it is best to avoid her girlfriends, at least until you’ve done the deed at least once and she is immune to morality and forever your on-call fuckbunny.

Anyway, so you enquire about her uncertainty, and develop the conversation in such a way that you compare her uncertainty with the behavior of a little girl. This will likely make her feel slightly embarrassed, and you suggest that she is schizo and cannot decide if she is a little girl or a young woman.

Note: I don’t suggest actually using the word “schizo” when describing her “condition” to her. Unexpected negative results may occur..

If you have selected the right tactic and applied it at the right time (for example after 3 Baileys) she will be cast into a turmoil of inner conflict, fighting her own embarrassment for being so uncosmopolitan while at the same time asking herself if she indeed does need to “do more”* to become a real woman.

It is a risky tactic, as if it doesn’t work right away it may create mental blockage in the female and she may remain in a near paralysis state of laming schizophrenia for the course of the evening, blocking your 10 and 12 pm fuck time slots and effectively ruining your evening.

*do more guys

3) The Exorcist: The Exorcist means “getting the demon out”. It isn’t a true exorcism, as ultimately you want that little demon of debauchery to stay in her, but you do need to conjure it out of her to release her sexual hunger. Rather than the full-fledged Octopus assault (or perhaps as a change of tactics when she fends off the Octopus), the Exorcist requires some (but really remarkably little) insight into the female psyche. You must find that “button” that turns her on and push it repeatedly. Sometimes that button is a clit and one must make digital or oral contact to activate it, sometimes it is the often-ignored tits, which is a key erogenous zone for a large percentage of women.

During my exorcisms I like to apply neck kisses, some light biting, firm yet discreet ass-grabbing and the outbursts of passionate kissing set in contrast to teasing playful almost kisses. The TPaKs are really a fine technique. Drives girls wild.

I know that RM is a fan of applying the tit massage and kisses. He achieves very good results when applying this Exorcist variation. The Exorcist may be applied in conjunction with other techniques to achieve maximum sexual results.

4) Total Rapture: When applying Total Rapture you must be certain of the nature of your targets romantic nature. Total Rapture should only be applied to very romantic girls who at least need some semblance of romance and love before spreading. Total Rapture is not for the timid, Total Rapture involves extensive lying and the delicate application of half-truths and the extremely effective TLT, the Temporary Love Transition, this zen-like condition in which you temporarily actually believe that you are in love with the girl and you apply all the corny romantic clichés you can cough up. I really don’t like this tactic, despite its effectiveness, as it involves syrupy lies and saying things guys just really don’t like to say. Not necessarily using the catastrophic L word, but certainly lots of “your eyes are like sapphires”, “at this moment we are alone in the universe, our souls come closer” and “I need to be near you, now and always” bullshit. Some girls, usually extremely boring and sexually inhibited, really require this tactic…and hearing these words.

The danger in randomly applying Total Rapture is that you may inadvertently scare off a girl who doesn’t want to get serious fast but just wants sexual adventure, you may turn off a girl who likes tough, direct men as opposed to hyper-romantic neo-poets (a common desire among Russian women is for men to be direct and aggressive) or you may accidentally create the impression of a serious relationship in her dyev brain. This may very well change her behavior to your disliking and ruin your week.

In my opinion, Total Rapture generally should be applied as a supplement to other tactics, but not be the focal point of your assault. Nonetheless, I have had to apply it in full force upon occasion. I simply had no choice.

5) The Hand Grenade in the Fish Tank: When in a target rich environment, such as 111 or Karma Bar, you can afford to MIRV your approach and hit multiple targets early in an effort to reveal their nature and avoid late night disappointments. The idea behind it is to hit many targets early and hope that of the 10-15 you hit, you’ll get 3-5 that bite and ultimately have to merely select your concussion stunned victim and drag her home. This isn’t one of my favorite tactics, nor is it a favorite of RM, but I do know many guys who apply it with occasional, and sometimes remarkable, success. It is a fun tactic as well, as it is fairly easy and you meet a lot of people. I suggest using this tactic early in the evening or during the peak of the evening, while crowds are still large.

Using this one late night as a bottom-feeding technique will bag the occasional lonely and/or drunk bird, however it could also make you look really pathetic as you chat up every single girl in the place and everybody observes you being shot down repeatedly. If you are achieving no success with the tactic at all, it may in fact be best to go to a different club and start off with a clean slate.

One should avoid using this tactic in the same premises on consecutive weekends or nights. Especially in smaller clubs, you will soon develop a reputation that will hinder your success.

6) Max Exposure or “the Players”: This works best with an equal caliber wingman and involves ignoring most every girl in the place and audibly having a good time with your mate, drinking cocktails and enjoying yourself as if you didn’t have a care in the world, or better yet, owned it. You’ll get attention and your aloofness will intrigue them. Best applied in a casual yet classy suit, power watch, nice shoes, styled. If your patience holds, you will likely get approached in some way by the ladies after some time. This is an effective tactic especially with more sophisticated and better-looking girls… the kind who are used to getting hit on 20 times a night and rejecting all 20. Allow her, at least at this stage in the game, to be the huntress. Your carefree joy, wealth and success represented by the suit and watch and shoes, are the bait… a most effective one in EE. Even if you aren’t approached early, getting exposure at this stage and ignoring all the ladies will make your approach later in the evening easier as she will have the flattering impression that she is somehow special and SHE scored a player.

7) “le Artiste”: I like this one, appealing to the romantic nature of girls without being sappy, and instead obsessing about art, photography and capturing the beauty of the moment. There is a little Total Rapture in it, but in fact you are not focused on the female, but rather on enjoying life itself…to the point of gluttony. This self-confident obsessive behavior appeals to many girls and they become fascinated by it. If she is interested, it is usually not too difficult to convince her to pose for “art”. If she is willing to pose for art, she is willing to fuck you.

8) The Nuclear Option (aka the Failsafe): Although I obviously really enjoy freebie pursuit and this occupies the majority of my time when in country, I am an absolute fan of the pro option. Pro sex is not only easy, it builds confidence, its non-commital, low-stress and doesn’t have to be expensive, not even really much more than a multi-club Saturday night trawl.

The Nuclear Option is a secure option, barring a complete meltdown, you will score, you will get off, you will get tit, ass and pussy galore and you won’t have to apply any sort of tactic or strategy, even though I do personally use the above tactics to a certain degree even with the pros… in an effort to get them actively involved in the sex… and enjoying it.

I like to activate the Failsafe early in my mongering trips. Although I usually don't use it on Day 1, which I use to pursue free options, I do activate it on Day 2 if I haven't scored on day 1. Using the pro option will jump start your mojo and take the pressure off, freeing your mind for effective hunting..

Numerous additional tactics also come into use, and I am certain that most mongers have applied the above in some variation when developing their own techniques. Notable ones that I rarely or never apply that come to mind are the “millionaire Playboy”, “Heartbroken”, “the Idiot Tourist”, "El Guapo", “Dance Academy” and “Talent Scout”.

Notoriously ineffective in EE are “Shy Guy”, “Urban Cowboy” and “the Home Video Librarian”.

Although having a plan is a good idea and I really do apply them in one form or another, it is important to remember that in love and war, when the shooting starts, the original battle plan often goes out the window. Adapting to field conditions is the true art of mongering.

Freebie action

As our mentor Doc mentioned freebies need more attention and there is someone who is watching their pinky. It is possible to find a freebie but the real problem is most of them are not looking for one night adventure; they are after long-term sugar daddy. Last time I met a journalism student who has been to UK and US couple times. She speaks fluent English. We had brunch/dinner together, lots of clubbing. After 4 days of close attention I had a chance to get laid with her. OH BOY that was beyond awesome. We are still in touch; I am planning to come to Moscow for a weekend trip on February just because of her.

It’s a fact that Russian woman hunger for close attention. It is hard to see it with pros but if you have a chance to date with a Russian woman (non pro), you will understand what I meant. There are so many places to have a chance to meet with freebies such as CF, Papa Jones, B2, Shanti, Propaganda, Cool Train, Roxy, Puskin café and more (But you may also find pros in these places). Life is full of surprises.

Hot-tab, basket of fresh fruits and chocolate, quality drinks may help you to conquer the hidden palace trough the Black Gates (girls friends/sisters hanging out together with your hunt).

Doctor has given advice that should be handed out to all mongers and kept in your wallet for immediate reference.

Absolutely so true, every word he says. I have even had experiences of not getting laid flash before my eyes as I read his strategies. The more sober girlfriend is my worst nightmare.

offer and demand

Dear Moger friends,

Thank you all for your kind PMs. Most of the PMs are about zna.nu girls. Some of them are pricey but they deserve every peny. They blow your head off.

Especially try the lesbian ones, some of them ready to play sinful and ask you whether you are willing to play with two girls at the same time. Recently I saw Mother and daughter post on zna.nu That may be interesting.

Only couple of them really speak or understand English. Ex. Victoria, crazy on bed, friendly, talkative. She speaks and understands really little English, but she is a true GFE. Her dispacth speaks fluent English and they may arrange 4 different girls. In my last night in Moscow, dispatch sent me 18 years old blonde cutey for $200 all night long. No FK but awesome sex. They request 250 all night long but it's negotiable. One hint, on Fridays and weekends it is difficult to down the price. Second hint, call the girls to come to your place on day time(afternoon) for 1 hour. If you like her service, ask her to stay longer, most of the time the price for all night long decrease.

I will send you the links and the names of the girls.

Being careful

This was one of the headlines at Yahoo. Be careful! http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...me/russia_aids

horde defeating me

Damn! That's why they call you the Fuck-IngDoc.

Subdue pink insurgents using overpowering
    psych warfare tactical strategies.

Sadly, some pinko sukas developed capabilites
    so advanced to creat a psycho gap triggering
    dreaded numb Neutron Bomb Option.

Nuclear
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00069.JPG‎  

Prescreen

Stravinsky

I don't look like Brad Pitt, although i am a very good dancer.
    I can only speak very basic Russian, enough to have simple conversations.
    And although my Russian friends INSIST that I buy the girls alot of drink and get them drunk, I don't because it is against my principles (It's the American in me).

So i guess the secret to success is presceening and presistence.

In one night i might meet and talk to dozens of girls, while only end up with one or two solid leads. If there is no 'click' after 10-15 minutes, I move on. If she is resistant to letting me touch her a little, I move on. If she is resistant to give me her phone number, i move on. That way I don't waste my time.

Also as Dr. Skank noted, having wingmen helps tremendously. Although i did have success alone too.

The key is to be persistant on the second date, and get them to your apartment alone with no friends. Often the girls will say no, but you have to push a little. Its a game because the do not want to seem so easy. Once in the apartment it is a sure thing.

I remember one girl who insisted on not coming to the apartment. After a little kissing and presuading, she agreed to come for tea. Five minutes in the apartment, we were already having sex.

defeating the horde

Chachapoya:

Indeed the girlfriends of your target for the night are your worst enemy when trying to score her as she’s out clubbing surrounded by her jealous horde. At best your mate can take the other chick and you can push the deal together. If not, it is tough for a girl to let her girlfriends see her sluttily go home with a guy she met 4 hours ago… especially if he’s an illiterate sex-obsessed foreigner.

Or more often than not, the girlfriends will jealously try to protect her from her wanton and drunken self. Sometimes they are even “protecting” her boyfriend, who is happily dozing away at home getting some rest before the early shift at Rostiks in their single room flat while his girlfriend considers the option of climbing the ladder, even if just for a night, for a chance at/taste of the well-dressed smooth-talking foreigner with the nice shoes and expensive-looking big watch. Or maybe the fact that you are tanned in January subconsciously suggests a better life to her, and she can’t help her instinctive nature. Or maybe those L.I.I.Ts are just getting her really L.I.T. Or maybe she does this every weekend and she is in between Sergeis and looking to get Bob #3.

So how do you beat the Girlfriend Chastity Lockout?

If you’ve got a mate running shotgun, being the wingman or even leading the charge, you’ve obviously got better chances.

Have you no mate, as I often do, it is more difficult. The importance of having one can’t be overstated in my opinion.

Still, when I haven’t had the luxury and have found myself in that predicament of fending off her suspicious girlfriends with the customary barrage of half-truths and double talk, one tactic I’ve used successfully on a number of occasions is when the horde (her girlfriends) object letting her go alone with you, then I invite the WHOLE horde back to the pad. If they agree, your chances get much better. As always you should have tea, cola, beer, sovietsky champagne, vodka, o-juice and at best something like Bailey’s or Martini stocked. Chances are that the girls will drink any combination of the above and it is important to keep the club mojo going. When selecting music, I suggest having a lounge, trance/ambient or some other electronic yet non-aggressive music CD on hand… if you aren’t sure what to play I find that nearly ever chick likes lounge/ambient and it can add the sultry touch to put her over the top. Also a good idea to have Cosmos TV… it helps distract the odd girl out while you grope the other one and eventually take her next door and slip her your cock. Or maybe even attempt to initiate the elusive ménage a trois? It does happen.

Obviously a hot tub helps enormously when a girl, especially if she is inexperienced, balks at removal of garments or seems uncomfortable with too much couch action. It is an easy way to convince them to get naked, especially the younger ones get all excited by hottubs... even more so when dealing with unsophisticated or inexperienced girls. Let the bubbles get really high so they can enter the tub without you seeing (if they are that nervous or shy at all) and then once in the tub seek hand on thigh contact below the surface of the water and start kissing her, eventually sliding the hand to her twat and start working her box. Obviously if you get her in the tub you will score.

If you haven't gotten that far though and it becomes apparent that you really aren’t going to score on night 1 or even get her out of the club alone, which can happen and seems to reflect a reported disturbing trend among Moscow dyevs to not give it up on opening night, then it is sometimes a good idea to back off, get her number and set her up for the next day. In such cases I make sure to send a SMS before crashing (or going to another club) to maintain the illusion. If she meets you the next day I suggest doing anything to get her back to your apartment and as soon as she is there start applying the “Octopus Tactic”, “the Schizo”, “Total Rapture” or my current favorite, “le Artiste “. Usually she’ll fold quicker than a sushi bar in Kansas.

If she doesn’t fold, kick her skinny ass out and apply the Failsafe, or as RM says, the Nuclear Option, and go for some pro action before succumbing to the numbing reality that getting laid is never automatic, not even in Moscow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tubgirl.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations