La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: 2004 Nuevo Laredo Reports

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    El Doble, You're right. He knows and is at a loss to do anything about it though. Last time I was in there, he had his girlfriend behind the bar to help keep an eye on things but these meseros are pretty damn slick and he is after all, an American doing business in Mexico and a target just like any of the rest of us that go to BT or any zona in Mexico.

Best advice anyone can take is to be cognizant of your surroundings, know and point out to the mesero the exact denomination of the bill you're giving to them and stay relatively sober if you drink. This is true not only for PD's but any club you visit.

But here's a thought for you. Have you ever noticed the ones that allegedly get ripped off in these places are the loud, obnoxious, drunk assholes that have the "better than thou" superior gringo attitude about them? You know, the kind that come to Mexico and expect everyone to bow down and kiss their American asses because all the locals should be so appreciative of the their presence.?

A little respect and courtesy goes a long way in this country
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pd1.jpg‎  

I have never been to Pimp Daddys when I haven't seen somebody or ran into somebody leaving that got ripped off and it is killing his business. I know the owner and I tried to tell him that it will hurt his business but he says the meseros are doing it on their own but if you get really pissed he will staighten it out. I told him he should keep a tighter leash on his meseros but he wont.

EDS

Mongers,

Last Saturday I was having a late lunch with a friend in Houston and right out of the blue, I said "Hey let's drive to Laredo and get us some Mexican pussy". His response, " ..aahhh sure..". Off we went. It is that easy.

It wasn't too bad a drive down 59. Less than 5 hours. We were there by 10:00 We decided to stay at the Holiday Inn. $85. We hired a taxi to take us across the boarder to a restaurant the driver recommended as having good baby goat. Taxi $25 (is that too much?). Food was pretty good. Can’t remember the name though.

After grub, it was a $6 taxi to BT. I decided to try Tambico? Last time I was there I had GFE and the pussy cost a little less that pappas. First round of baby Coronas $4 + $1 tip. I noticed what appeared like a tight, young, little monkey standing by the jukebox. After some time I walked over to her and we put a dollar in the machine. She looked a little better from across that bar and as she smiled she reveled these Mike Tyson looking gold teeth. I bit of a turn off, but the little man below had already started making my decisions. She said her name was Christina. I asked for a massage and a BBBJ. She said "no no. Condom blow job, Condom fucky". Well I tried.

Tyson asked for $50 + $10. I figured $40 + $10 was good enough, so made the offer and she accepted. We quickly went up to her room. She asked for a $1 for the towel lady, which I forked out, but did not get a towel?

In her room, where she lives, I start to gear down and was piling my cloths on a chair. She insisted that I put my cloths on a different chair ? She gets naked and what I was hoping to be a nice, young, firm little monkey, was a floppy titted, sponge bellied, jabba the hut. Being the pig monger that I am, this did not turn me off too much. I lay on her bed for my massage and she just wanted to start putting a condom on me. I reminded her of the massage and she reluctantly proceeded to rub my back for about 2 minutes. So much for that.

I'm rolled over on my back now, and she starts putting the rubber on my limp dick. No "Vitamin V" on this trip. With her Mike Tyson teeth she starts sucking some life into my boy. It's not quite at full mast yet and she KY's herself and lays on her back and wants me to start fucker her. I point to my chubby and asked her to suck it some more before fucking. She starts to give me a rough hand job, which does the trick. "Houston we have lift off".

I start laying the pipe. Her pussy feels pretty nice, but over all it's just not doing it for me. I close my eyes and start fantasizing the is airline hosty I met a week ago. That does it for me. I’m getting ready to nut, so I want to pull off the rubber and blast on her. She grabs my hand to stop me. I decide to re-enter and nut inside.

We walk to the shower, where she starts to wash herself. I drop the condom in the garbage and take a [CodeWord140]. I then go into the shower with her and wash my tallywacker. I ask her for a towel and she rolls off some toilet paper and gives that to me! What about the $1 I gave the towel lady!

My buddy did not take anyone. We went to pappas where there was some real talent. There were a couple 9's. Even some blond white girls. It was around 2:30, so we went back to Laredo.

I have had some realy enjoyable experiences in NL BT. This one was OK. I'm looking forward to a re-visit.

Looks: 6.5
    Body: 6
    Service: 5

Here is a photo of a PD girl from Nov. 2003. This is by far not the best looking girl I have had at PD's, but see was very good in bed, BBBJ/FS $60. (I think.) I hope to be there next week this time.

Punter 127
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nl_bt_nov_03_pd_girl2.jpg‎  

SWARMING WAITER REPELLENT

One time when I was at 123 the waiters would not stop swarming me. There was one in particular that I could not shake. Eventually, I just told him, "Look man, I'll give you a dollar if you will leave me alone." It worked and he never bothered me on subsequent visits.

I can't recall ever being ripped off by any waiter or bar owner while visiting NL and I've been to all the places mentioned on this board. But I don't enjoy Pimp Daddy's and usually avoid the place. I mostly stick to Pappaguyos and 123, although I do venture elsewhere for a change of pace.

My two cents is this, "Keep an eye on your money, look purposeful, and try to avoid barren streets where you might get caught with your pants down. Use common sense and most of your trips will be uneventful except when you are in the room."

poster...

I hope that this picture goes thru OK. This pic is only a year old but hasn't aged well. Instamatic film just has no life if not cared for properly. This is my favorite "Payday Girlfriends Renee".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails renee 001.jpg‎  

Greeting to all,

Thanks for all of your informative and entertaining posts. I hope that I have not offended anyone with my descriptions of past experiences that I have had. My intentions are honorable and truthful. It would not be constructive for anyone to tell untruths here. I will be the first to admit that Mexico is an extremely hot place to party. I've had many a good time and a few not so. I would enjoy going again but the distance is much too far so I will just have to enjoy your stories. I live in a remote rural situation but still have managed to collect my share of friendly country ladies who know how to treat their "Payday Daddy" I have one sweet girl who will clean my house, shine my knob and give a short massage for the great price of $40.00. She spends about 3 hrs. with me and I find her company most enjoyable. From time to time she has brought over girlfriends of hers and we make arrangements for fun usually always in the 40.00 range. I sure like to watch her clean in the nude. All bent over with her nice knockers swinging in the breeze. I would rate her in the 7's but then beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Her sister comes by and gives "The old Man" the most wonderful head. This usually costs 15.00 and damn well worth more. One time Renee brought this girl from the city over and we made our arrangements. After she left (no doubt to score a rock) her friend strips down to nothing crawls up on the couch and with legs spred wide declares to me "This is what I call my hairy monkey" and proceeds to masturbate in front of me. This chick was getting herself extremely hot, not to mention me also. I could see her wetness forming on her puss lips, so I grabs me cock in hand and I too join in on the fun. All the while she talked really seductively which was getting her and myself built up to a near frenzy. Damn that woman had just the right way of talking and I nearly blew my nuts. She saw my condition and jumped up and straddled me, jammed her titts into my face and proceeded to rock n roll. Fellas, this was one hot chick. Her visit lasted about an hour and it was an hour to remember. Bad thing is I've never had the chance to see her again. That visit was 60.00. 40.00 for her and 20.00 for Renee. Later on Renee came back for more money and treated me to her goods for another 20.00. She also preformed better than ever because she was afraid that maybe she would loose my affections for her in exchange for the other gal. So while I'm not sharing in on the fun in Mexico, I'm not laying dormant here in the woods. I want to again say thanks for your input on the Mexican scene.

You fellas have fun and be careful.

I know that I don't say much on these forums, but that is because I only get to make it down there 2-3 time a year. I have to say that I have always enjoyed reading KK's post's, and respect most of what BJ has had to say about life in NL. I have been to Pimp Daddy's on all of my last three trips, and have yet to get ripped off there. I have not had a bad experience with any of the three girls I have been with (except for Brenda's smelly puss). The meseros have always been pretty cool with me, infact one even hooked me up with the famous Lucero on my first trip there, amd helped negotiate a good deal. I have never met Lupe so I have nothing good or bad to say there, I never used the NLBTA for freebies and therefore am not dissapointed in that respect. Now Kosher, I made my first trip to BT, in late may of 2000. The only club I had heard of was Pappa's, and New Shamrock, which was real good back then. Other than that I had no idea how things worked down there, so I hung out in Pappas most of the night. That night I met the two most crooked Meseros that I have ever seen in BT. They were constantly trying to short change me, and bring uninvited drinks for girls who were sitting with me. Now I know this is a far cry from $800, but this is the club that you seem to tout as the honest one in BT. I personally have a bad taste in my mouth for Pappa's and only venture there as a last resort, if I can't find anything I like anywhere else. I say that if what happened to BB is true, and I don't doubt that it is, that it was a super isolated incedent, and not the norm for Pimp Daddy's, as I have had good experiences there. I do however (as I do anywhere) always make sure, that your waiter knows that you know whats going on, and don't let your guard down, or you get taken, but that goes for anywhere down there. I'd still like to buy you a bottled water down there someday, and trade stories, but like I said, I have bills to pay (lots of 'em) and only get to make it down there about 2-3 times a year.

This is NOT beavis, it is KosherCowboy. Kosher does not yet have senior membership so his post wont show right away, Beavis and Kosher felt it was of the utmost importance to post this IMMEDIATELY and not to have Koshers posts sit in que with the MOD and lose time.

In my opinion, Borderjumpers post is not accurate. Kosher and Beavis request moderater intervention immediately! I believe this post needs to come down. Let Kosher and Beavis, two experienced mongers who know the truth, tell it, not that of BJ, a FRIEND with his hand in the cookie jar of the owner himself. Border is right about some stuff, and Kosher is happy that Punter was helped out by Lupe but...

BorderJumper's assertion #1:

All the bullshit about PD's came from one or two guys who went in there and made Lupe all kinds of promises of what they could do to bolster his business for him. As he was just starting out, he fell for it and in exchange offered free drinks and free use of the room. Well, the people in question never came through with what they said they would do but kept going back and expecting the freebies. When the freebies dried up, they starting dissing PD's and his girls and his business in general.
    My Opinion:

Lupe made us promises, not the other way around, Kosher himself was skrewed by Lupe, and over 20 BT army members were too. Lupe used Beavis for publicity and skrewed him once he had the biz off it. The other reason BT army stopped going was quality of women, the fact the girls were trashy, and the masero problem. Simply put, the guy doesnt run a quality business and that is why we all stopped going, and he is a liar

BorderJumper's assertion #2:

Lupe is aware of the meseros pulling the old switcheroo and fired one of the assholes for doing it to me the first time I was in there. But as he says, it's hard to keep an eye on all of them. that's why he has that gorgeous little girlfriend of his in there now.
    My Opinion:

He is aware of the switcharoo and looks the other way, one guy may or may not have been fired yet the thievery continues, maybe her fired the wrong guy? A token firing? Or one you made up?

BorderJumper's assertion #3:

Another urban legend spread by these same guys is about the guy that went in there and got ripped off for $800 and had to stop in a city north of Laredo and borrow enough cash to get home to Dallas on. This guy in particular had a little puta down there he was head over heels for. Had spent a large inheritance on her only to have her spit in his face and return to Mexico with him hot on her heels. Can youu figure out where the $800 went?
    My Opinion:

Kosher takes great offense to what I believe is a misstatement. This is not an urban legend. It is fact and it happened. The city BJ refers to is Austin, my home town, and the victim from Dallas did stop at my house for gas $ to get back to Dallas.

Besides Dallas and Austin and the 800 bucks, the rest of this BorderJumper post is in my opinion an outright lie and is calling not only me a liar, but others. BorderJumper is also right about the victim falling for a MX puta, a foolish move indeed, however get your facts straight border. He didnt blow his inheritance on her, when he got down to his last 8 grand he stopped, and there are things in his inhertiance you will not know about because you are a liar and dont know the facts.

The boys town police gave him 50 bucks and put a MX equivelent of an all points bulletin out for the masero who robbed him. That masero ended up in Tijuana, bet you didnt know that BorderJumper?

So BorderJumper, the next time you post what I believe are lies, get your facts straight, on that trip the puta in question got 400, handed to her willingly by the victim you claim to be making up this urban legend. How dare you! In my opinion the 800 was stolen and is never coming back. In my opinion, he was robbed. He is a personal friend of mine, spoke to him today, and he is working his a$$ off to pay back all the $ he gave to his girl, he works two jobs at times and busts his a$$ to get his life back in order.

Do what you want with Beavis, but please DO NOT call me a liar or my friend who was robbed. In my opinion, you are misleading posters about this place and I and Beavis not only request but demand that your post be deleted, not due to all of our personal differences but because in my opinion its a lie and misleads people. If any one reader here gets robbed or ripped off, send the bill to Borderjumper, he's good friends with Lupe and that should tell you enough about the truth here.

KosherCowboy: Pissed off as hell right now, in my opinion, Borderjumper of all this and all the differences you have stooped to a new level. Its ok not to like, or to disagree, but in my opinion to outright lie is wrong. In my opinion, if this were my site I would ban you and all your IP's. In my opinion, its no wonder you aren't welcome in our private groups. In my opinion, you are not a monger and dont pretend to be.

Jackson or Mods: Kosher apologizes for using the Beavis handle but Kosher had his permission, and both of us felt in our 30 years combined mongering and over 2000 hookers that someone needs to stand up to what is in my opinion a liar, once and for all.

All I have to say is "Who gives a fuck?"

Jackson

Thanks BorderJumper,

I just tell it like it happened, if it had been bad I would have told that too. It’s true you can’t believe everything you read on a board like this, but for the most part I have found the reports here to be very good. (That’s why I started posting my adventures.) If it were not for this board I would not have found BT in the first place. I like it so much I may move there when I retire. (It’s a 1200 mile trip for me now.) I am so tired of the American women’s attitude, I just can’t stand being their chump anymore, and BT is just what I need. Lots of cheap fun and no BS!

Do you know if Lupe reads this board? Punter and company will be back for another visit the end of next week. Do you have any tips or pointers? Any hot new chica’s? Good places to stay? Have you been to Piedras Negras or Reynosa? If so how do they compare to NL? I have been to Reynosa once but that’s another story.

By the way I’m not saying anybody posted any untruths here, but when it comes down to a guy with three post, or a Senior Member with 158 Post guess which one I put the most stock in.

Punter 127

PS: BorderJumper you can PM me if you want.

Damn, thanks joe driver for the map! I drop my wife off at the bus station a couple times a year, didn't realized I was THAT close to boystown! More encouragement to go there next time!

C

Nice report there Punter. Goes to show you don't beleive all you read on these forums.

Lupe is a good dude and a friend who can be counted on.

All the bullshit about PD's came from one or two guys who went in there and made Lupe all kinds of promises of what they could do to bolster his business for him. As he was just starting out, he fell for it and in exchange offered free drinks and free use of the room. Well, the people in question never came through with what they said they would do but kept going back and expecting the freebies. When the freebies dried up, they starting dissing PD's and his girls and his business in general.

Lupe is aware of the meseros pulling the old switcheroo and fired one of the assholes for doing it to me the first time I was in there. But as he says, it's hard to keep an eye on all of them. that's why he has that gorgeous little girlfriend of his in there now.

Another urban legend spread by these same guys is about the guy that went in there and got ripped off for $800 and had to stop in a city north of Laredo and borrow enough cash to get home to Dallas on. This guy in particular had a little puta down there he was head over heels for. Had spent a large inheritance on her only to have her spit in his face and return to Mexico with him hot on her heels. Can youu figure out where the $800 went?

Keep em coming Punter!

Hi,

I have visited Nuevo Laredo BT, three times in the last few months. (Aug.Sep. & Nov.) I just recently started to post to this board, and I must say most of the info here has been very good. While in BT I have met many Americans, and even made some new friends. On my first trip I met a guy from Germany, who now lives in the states. He was nice enough to take me under his wing, and show me the ins and outs of BT. This guy must have been to BT many times as he seemed to be known in most of the clubs we went in, he also knew many of the girls. One of the clubs he took me to was Pimp Daddy's were he introduced me to Lupe Balboa Jr. I have somewhat become friends with Lupe, in as much as he knows who I am, and he has treated me right. I will have to say sometimes the girls at PD’s are good and sometimes not. I have been to PD’s on all three trips, on my second trip I was by myself, and had no trouble, and was very comfortable there alone, as I was in all of BT. On my third trip I took a friend from my home town, and we had the time of our lives. I think we both had about 8 girls in three day. Some were good, and some were great, none were bad. Two things happened at PD’s on my last trip that makes me say Lupe is OK. First I had my picture taken with a girl, the camera guy wanted $10 for 2 pictures, I told him I only wanted one, and we agreed on $5. After he took the picture he said he would return in 5 minutes with it. In the meantime, I decided to take this girl to a room; I gave my buddy $20 to pay for the picture when the guy came back. When I came out of the room my buddy gave me two pictures, and said the guy was coming back with my change, as he headed for a room with another girl. When the guy came back he handed me $10, I told him I only want one picture, he said no two. I went to the bar and told Lupe what had happened, and he made the guy give me all my money back ($20) and both pictures. (I gave the guy back the $5 he had coming) When my buddy came out he told me that he was going to go eat, with the girl he had been in the room with, and that she wanted him to leave BT with her. I told him not to leave without telling me. After they went to eat, Lupe asks me what happened to my buddy. I told him what was going on; he became concerned, and said the girl was not one of his regulars, and that he did not trust her. Lupe then left the bar and found my buddy, and warned him about the girl. I think Lupe may have kept my buddy out of a lot of trouble. I think this guy is OK!
    My buddy and I did take girls back to our motel one night, but they came from Pappagayos, and we were staying at Tres Caminos motel, both of which I understand are owned by the same lady. We had no problems doing this; we just had to pay $35 to get them out of Pappagayos. The only problem I have had at BT was at the 123 club, they tried to charge me $10 for a girls drink, I bulked and they told me it was a large drink, I sent it back and had them bring her a small drink. ($3 I think) I have been approached two times by the police in BT, both times I was walking with someone, and all they did was ask if we had drugs or knives. One time they ask to see what was in my buddy’s pockets, after which they thanked us and sent us on our way. We treated them with respect and they did us also. When you are in someone else’s house you follow there rules. I plan to post a couple of picture from PD’s soon. I also plan to return to NL, BT this month or next. I will not wait so long to get my post in, next time. By the way I do not drive in MX, I take cabs.

Punter 127

Map to Boystown. I hope this works.

Joe Driver
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boystown map 2.jpg‎  

Hmmmm...Joe Driver...3 Posts???

First of all the owner of Pimp Daddy's is Lupe Balboa. Secondly, PD has only been open about a year.

Third...Janet is no longer there last time I was in there.

Fourth. NL Police are not in the habit of driving people out to the middle of no where's to extract a "fine" from them. why bother when they can do it right there on the street.

If it happened, you might be surprised at the changes in NL. I've lived there for three years now and had absolutely now problems with the Police or anyone else.

YMMV on Pimp Daddy's! Use common sense!

Posting Limitations