Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: American Politics

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 958 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 677 717 767 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 14362
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGuy  [View Original Post]
    Getting back to you quickly because there was no Trump crash, no Trump recession and no jobs lost by Trump policies. There was a pandemic. Trump policies today are keeping the economy going. Biden is doing his best to kill it.

California is suffering from Biden policies. Our restaurants and businesses were closed while other states were opened. Millions of people were put out of work and lives were destroyed. Businesses are closed. Democrats policy of defund the police and looting and stealing under $1000 not being a crime have destroyed business and made it unsafe to shop in many cities. Homeless control many areas in our state making our streets unsafe. Lower income families can no longer afford to buy gas. The destruction is here but you refuse to acknowledge it. You keep trashing Trump for made up fantasy when Biden is destroying America.

I am a democrat and I can see it. Biden has destroyed the lives of all innocent people in Afghanistan in just 6 months. Our borders are not secure and thousands are entering daily. How many of them are terrorists? The world sees a weak leader of USA and the world is taking advantage. We will see another 9-11 under Biden and you are to blame.

Real democrats care about USA. Obviously you do not. I don't know how you benefit from the crime, poverty and destruction of USA but you must to be ignoring the facts.

We are all Americans not democrats or republicans. Americans care about USA. Why don't you?
    Total nonsense. Nobody worked harder and more successfully to turn a likely manageable endemic in Wuhan into the Trump Pandemic it became than Donald Trump. Starting even earlier than Xi by his defunding the CDC and pulling their monitoring Pandemic Prevention and Response teams out of those Chinese labs in 2018 against all expert advice and dire warnings not to do something that stupid.

Followed by his publicly lying about the mode of transmission and deadly risk of it while mocking proven mitigation efforts in the critical early months.

Followed by him spending almost a year telling the world it was a "HOAX! There are only 15 cases out of China, one here and that will be near zero soon, we've got this under control, this will go away WITHOUT a vaccine, there will be NO coronavirus in the Fall (of 2020), oh did I mention this will go away WITHOUT a vaccine!?"

And those lies were all Trump economic decisions because he was hand-wringing terrified of disturbing Xi in the midst of his godawful failed Trade Negotiations.

Another 9-11? How about 200+ TIMES 9-11 already so far and you are to blame.

Stop with the revisionist history. We all heard and saw it in real time. The recordings of Trump admitting he "downplayed" all of it (read: lied about all of it) in his interviews with Bob Woodward have not been erased.

Btw, the Repubs in the House of Representatives are the only ones who voted to Defund The Police and they voted to do that unanimously.

Even FUX News Channel reported it:

Congressman: Its Your Party Who Are Defunding the Police (Video).
    Fox News Sunday host pushed Republican Rep. Jim Banks on his decision to vote against Bidens relief plan that would help police departments

June 27, 2021
    https://www.thewrap.com/chris-wallace-argues-gop-defunding-police-jim-banks/

Trump policies today are keeping the economy going?

Horseshit.

Neither Trump nor any other Repub voted for or signed the $1.9 Trillion Covid-19 Relief Package in March of 2021:

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/13/976595300/the-covid-19-relief-bill-passed-whats-bidens-next-big-move

I'll bet even FUX News Channel reported that, too.

Two questions

Quote Originally Posted by Gino02  [View Original Post]
    Let's hope this is the beginning of the end for the Biden administration, hope Biden-Harris also flee like the Afghan president. This administration is really dangerous and delusional for the humanity.

Twenty years of Afghanistan mistakes, but this preventable disaster is on Biden.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ster-is-biden/

Trump demands Biden 'resign in disgrace' over chaotic Taliban takeover in Afghanistan.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ghanistan.html
    First, did trump negotiate with terrorists? Yes he did. https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...YBHLvKfspCPWXg.

Second, why did the QOP remove all traces of dump's Afghanistan treachery? https://news.yahoo.com/gop-quietly-r...111358281.html.

Could Biden have handed this better? Sure. But the QOP isn't blameless. https://www.rollcall.com/2020/11/17/...can-criticism/.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadeem  [View Original Post]
    From a democrat not a Trumper:

Biden cancelling drilling in USA and cancelling pipelines reducing domestic production definitely contributed to higher oil prices and higher gas prices. Only a fool would argue that cutting supply of any commodity doesn't increase prices. Gas prices are up 50% in our state due to Biden policies.

https://ru-main.ru/russia-became-sec...porter-to-usa/
    Is there inflation worldwide? If yes, what caused it.

Obama Warned America, 'Don't Underestimate Joe's Ability To F**k Things Up. '

"Ronald Reagan once said, "The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things."

Joe Biden has proven not to be a leader, which is something that was predicted by another. It was just one year ago, on August 14,2020, Politico reported a dire warning from former President Barack Obama: "I think the turnout tonight demonstrates the high regard in which the vice president is held in the extended Obama family," Rouse told the crowd of about 50 people. "And I think that that message is not out as far as it should be. " Yet searing, anonymously sourced quotes from Obama kept appearing through the race. One Democrat who spoke to Obama recalled the former president warned, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f**k things up. " Speaking of his own waning understanding of today's Democratic electorate, especially in Iowa, Obama told one 2020 candidate: "And you know who really doesn't have it? Joe Biden." Obama's statement was a true prediction of Joe Biden's first seven months in the Oval Office. Since inauguration Day on January 20, everything Joe Biden has touched has turned to manure. . . "

Quote Originally Posted by Gino02  [View Original Post]
    Let's hope this is the beginning of the end for the Biden administration, hope Biden-Harris also flee like the Afghan president. This administration is really dangerous and delusional for the humanity.

Twenty years of Afghanistan mistakes, but this preventable disaster is on Biden.

Trump demands Biden 'resign in disgrace' over chaotic Taliban takeover in Afghanistan.

China's state media mocked the US withdrawal in Afghanistan, saying the Taliban takeover was 'more smooth than the presidential transition in the US.

Getting back to you

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    When Trump or a Trump Wannabe Repub wins California because Californians are so horrified by what Biden and the Dems have done and long for the wonderful Trump Crash, Great Trump Repub Recession and Massive Job Destruction in the millions and millions of yore, get back to me.
    Getting back to you quickly because there was no Trump crash, no Trump recession and no jobs lost by Trump policies. There was a pandemic. Trump policies today are keeping the economy going. Biden is doing his best to kill it.

California is suffering from Biden policies. Our restaurants and businesses were closed while other states were opened. Millions of people were put out of work and lives were destroyed. Businesses are closed. Democrats policy of defund the police and looting and stealing under $1000 not being a crime have destroyed business and made it unsafe to shop in many cities. Homeless control many areas in our state making our streets unsafe. Lower income families can no longer afford to buy gas. The destruction is here but you refuse to acknowledge it. You keep trashing Trump for made up fantasy when Biden is destroying America.

I am a democrat and I can see it. Biden has destroyed the lives of all innocent people in Afghanistan in just 6 months. Our borders are not secure and thousands are entering daily. How many of them are terrorists? The world sees a weak leader of USA and the world is taking advantage. We will see another 9-11 under Biden and you are to blame.

Real democrats care about USA. Obviously you do not. I don't know how you benefit from the crime, poverty and destruction of USA but you must to be ignoring the facts.

We are all Americans not democrats or republicans. Americans care about USA. Why don't you?

Unfortunately you are right about California. I have lived my whole life in California. There was a time when it was a two party state and I always believed that I would be a lifelong democrat. The democrats have slowly killed our state from taxes, crime and to homeless. I voted for Biden because the media over and over again told us how bad Trump was and I believed it. Now after 8 months of Biden disasters and policies Trump looks like the best president ever. Amazing when Trump was president I hated him. Now I would welcome him back. Biden even makes Jimmy Carter look good.
    The problem is that thanks to mass third world immigration, you now have an ANC type situation in California. That is to say, no matter how incompetent and corrupt the ruling party is, they can never be voted out because they have a ethnic mass of low-IQ welfare-addicted voters who will never vote for anyone else. This is the case with the ANC in South Africa, which is completely, uselessly incompetent and whose previous president was just sent to prison over corruption, but which will never, ever lose an election.

So it is in California, where the democrats will never lose a senatorial or presidential election despite the terrible problems you correctly list which their misrule and incompetence have caused. This is what people mean when they use the expression "third world shithole". It is why we need to get the border secured with a big, beautiful wall, and get deportations ramped up, or the entire country will soon be the same.

I have hear so much on the news about Trump and Russian influence. I don't hear on the California news about $5.00 gas prices. In 2020 USA was energy independent with the continued drilling of new wells and installing pipelines. Gas prices here were $3.09 per gallon. First month of Biden presidency drilling permits on federal land were cancelled and Trump energy policies were reversed. XL Pipeline was cancelled that would have delivered 833,000 barrels a day of heavy oil from Canada. Killing 10,000 jobs and killing USA energy independence. Biden reversing Trump sanctions on Russia so that they could build their pipeline to Europe enhancing Russia energy economy. Now USA has to import 800,000 barrels a day of heavy oil from Russia transported over the ocean at a higher cost. Now USA has to import more oil from OPEC at higher costs. Yesterday Biden was on the news begging Russia and OPEC to produce more oil for USA. Why is Biden supporting Russia and foreign oil and foreign economies? Why is Biden killing USA energy independence. I don't care if you are democrat or Republican. You must realize gas prices are higher and there is a reason for it. Gas prices since Trump 4 years average have almost doubled. This is killing small business in California.
    Excellent post. You can usually tell what bad things leftists are doing because it is precisely what they accuse others of. For all the baseless lies about Trump / Russia, the fact is that it is Biden's handlers who have given Russia an enormous boost by approving the Russian pipeline to Europe and destroying the XL pipeline. Russia will now have vastly more energy exports, and vastly more power over Europe. Meanwhile America will need to import a huge amount, and Americans will suffer for it.

Ditto for the current shitshow in Afghanistan, with helicopters fleeing from the embassy just like in Saigon 1975. America is humiliated, and Russia and China are literally moving in as we speak to make deals with the Taliban.

What is interesting about this is that even the fake news media is battering Biden over it. Seems to me it may be used, alongside his obvious dementia and frailty, to push Biden into retirement and get Heels Up Harris into the hotseat (the Oval Office, not Willie Brown's lap). Then the persecution of heritage Americans, the new kulaks, will really begin.

Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    Are gasoline prices higher? Yes they are.
    The only part of the post worth reading.

In California there are more democrats than there are republicans. There are as many or more democrats as republicans that are not vaccinated. Just because you are not vaccinated does not mean you have Covid. Almost all countries in the world are not allowing unvaccinated people into their country. The USA has allowed 217,000 to cross our border illegally in July. 2,000,000 since Biden was in office. Our border patrol in California is losing the battle. 20% of the illegals have Covid and spread it to our border patrol. No other leader of a country would ever do that. I am a democrat and proud to be one but you obviously don't give a crap about the USA or it's citizens. This has nothing to do with legal immigration. This is illegal immigration spreading the pandemic and putting our country in danger. Can't you for once admit the truth? Illegal immigration is not good for California and definitely not good for USA.
    When Trump or a Trump Wannabe Repub wins California because Californians are so horrified by what Biden and the Dems have done and long for the wonderful Trump Crash, Great Trump Repub Recession and Massive Job Destruction in the millions and millions of yore, get back to me.

Afghanistan

China's state media mocked the US withdrawal in Afghanistan, saying the Taliban takeover was 'more smooth than the presidential transition in the US.

https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...nsition-2021-8

President Biden, VP Harris avoid the cameras as Kabul falls to Taliban.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pre...as-kabul-falls

From a democrat

Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    Why do you trumpers never back up your BS with proof?

The US imports 800,000 barrels of Russian heavy oil per day? Really? Where is the proof? "Russia has become a favored source for USA Fuel makers largely because it producers ample supplies of semi-refined oils such as Mazut 100, an ideal feedstock for American refineries accustomed to processing thick, sludgy crude from Venezuela and the Middle East. " As is typical with trumpers, you sprinkle just enough truth in with lies to make it all seem like truth. The quote above is from here: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ppliers-to-u-s.

Then there's the energy independence canard. Look at the first chart in the article above. Does that look like energy independence to you, 'cause it sure doesn't look like it to me? There's also this: https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...rts-by-country.

Oh, wait, did dump say we were energy independent? Why yes he did..
    From a democrat not a Trumper:

Biden cancelling drilling in USA and cancelling pipelines reducing domestic production definitely contributed to higher oil prices and higher gas prices. Only a fool would argue that cutting supply of any commodity doesn't increase prices. Gas prices are up 50% in our state due to Biden policies.

https://ru-main.ru/russia-became-sec...porter-to-usa/

Rofl

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP  [View Original Post]
    Even after you show them the cold, hard numbers (from 42,000 last year under Trump to 217,000 this year under Biden) and facts (Trump made a deal with Mexico to keep the illegals there, which Biden has torn up and allowed them into the US), they still write things like "the USA Immigration policy hasn't changed with Biden".

I wonder if they can actually believe such obviously false nonsense. Who knows? Psychologists say certain weak-minded people can be made to believe anything by persuasive and relentless psy-ops, which basically describes 90% of the mainstream media today. Or maybe, like the leading democrats / media figures, they know it to be untrue but are lying because they want it to happen, with the outcome of turning America into a third world one-party state (like California).
    And Fux "News" always tells the truth? https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...what-i-learned.

I have hear so much on the news about Trump and Russian influence. I don't hear on the California news about $5.00 gas prices. In 2020 USA was energy independent with the continued drilling of new wells and installing pipelines. Gas prices here were $3.09 per gallon. First month of Biden presidency drilling permits on federal land were cancelled and Trump energy policies were reversed. XL Pipeline was cancelled that would have delivered 833,000 barrels a day of heavy oil from Canada. Killing 10,000 jobs and killing USA energy independence. Biden reversing Trump sanctions on Russia so that they could build their pipeline to Europe enhancing Russia energy economy. Now USA has to import 800,000 barrels a day of heavy oil from Russia transported over the ocean at a higher cost. Now USA has to import more oil from OPEC at higher costs. Yesterday Biden was on the news begging Russia and OPEC to produce more oil for USA. Why is Biden supporting Russia and foreign oil and foreign economies? Why is Biden killing USA energy independence. I don't care if you are democrat or Republican. You must realize gas prices are higher and there is a reason for it. Gas prices since Trump 4 years average have almost doubled. This is killing small business in California.
    Why do you trumpers never back up your BS with proof?

The US imports 800,000 barrels of Russian heavy oil per day? Really? Where is the proof? "Russia has become a favored source for USA Fuel makers largely because it producers ample supplies of semi-refined oils such as Mazut 100, an ideal feedstock for American refineries accustomed to processing thick, sludgy crude from Venezuela and the Middle East. " As is typical with trumpers, you sprinkle just enough truth in with lies to make it all seem like truth. The quote above is from here: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ppliers-to-u-s.

Then there's the energy independence canard. Look at the first chart in the article above. Does that look like energy independence to you, 'cause it sure doesn't look like it to me? There's also this: https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...rts-by-country.

Oh, wait, did dump say we were energy independent? Why yes he did. And he lied: https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-independence/ and https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-n...239077733.html.

Are gasoline prices higher? Yes they are. But the QOP BS is that it is all Biden's fault is just that: BS https://www.npr.org/2021/03/24/98089...-last-3-months and https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...soline-prices/.

But, like all good trumpers, you'll just yell "fake news".

Russian Influence

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    But for a shift of about 1% of Trump's vote to Clinton in just 2 battlegound states in 2016, Michigan and Florida, the CDC reps whose job it was to monitor for Pandemic Prevention and Response would not have been defunded and removed from those Chinese labs in 2018, worldwide economies, death rates and the whole purpose of this website would not have suffered nearly as much, if at all.

And most of those wrongheaded Trump votes, his creating this Pandemic and the worsening of it ever since was the result of information shared online through the communication device you are probably holding in your hand right now.

One voice of truth here, there and everywhere about how consistently Repub policies Crash the economy deeper and in ways Dem policies never do might have made the difference in 2016. We'll never know..

Unfortunately you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP  [View Original Post]
    Even after you show them the cold, hard numbers (from 42,000 last year under Trump to 217,000 this year under Biden) and facts (Trump made a deal with Mexico to keep the illegals there, which Biden has torn up and allowed them into the US), they still write things like "the USA Immigration policy hasn't changed with Biden".

I wonder if they can actually believe such obviously false nonsense. Who knows? Psychologists say certain weak-minded people can be made to believe anything by persuasive and relentless psy-ops, which basically describes 90% of the mainstream media today. Or maybe, like the leading democrats / media figures, they know it to be untrue but are lying because they want it to happen, with the outcome of turning America into a third world one-party state (like California).
    Unfortunately you are right about California. I have lived my whole life in California. There was a time when it was a two party state and I always believed that I would be a lifelong democrat. The democrats have slowly killed our state from taxes, crime and to homeless. I voted for Biden because the media over and over again told us how bad Trump was and I believed it. Now after 8 months of Biden disasters and policies Trump looks like the best president ever. Amazing when Trump was president I hated him. Now I would welcome him back. Biden even makes Jimmy Carter look good.

Posting Limitations