La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: American Politics

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 961 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 14404
This blog is moderated by Admin

ACT 2: "Patsy" found, but declared a "nobody", after flip-flop

ACT 2:

Secondly, so after denying the real deal (in Bo Gritz) and a couple attempts at proclaiming you'd found the "patsy", as the "original" progenitor/creator of the coin idea, you final settled on Beowulf aka.Carlos Mucha, as your "patsy". Now I'm sure you said to yourself, "...the only thing left to do, is to declare him, a Democrat. But how?"

Enter stage left, a Twitter link/feed, by a Carlos Mucha, which was meant to make us think what exactly? Make us think he is a Democrat...maybe?

Here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny 12  [View Original Post]
    Beowulf, aka Carlos Mucha, is a Democrat. He's more partisan than you are...

https://twitter.com/mucha_carlos?lang=en
    Tiny 12, was the link your idea of showing us, he's a Democrat? If so, please show me where in that link/feed? If this tweeter is the real deal, Carlos Mucha, his tweets sound more Republican than Democrat to me. So if this was meant as conclusive evidence us, that he's your "Democrat Patsy", then you'll have to do better and provide irrefutable evidence.

Even with such weak evidence, the urge to fulfill the quest, was so great, you proclaimed him your "Democrat Pasty" anyway. I get it! In the face of EihTooms' irrefutable evidence of the real progenitor of the coin idea, a right-wing conservative (aka.Repub), was just too much to take. Naturally, it didn't sit well with you, thus needed to put forth a counter-punch and push-back w/r to EihTooms' post.

Hence a sly and wildly hastened crowning of Beowulf as your "patsy", as a Democrat, with not much to back it up, but a suspect tweeter feed and some speculation, you declared you'd found your "Democrat".

Now what comes next (from Tiny 12), is truly bizarre!

Beowulf goes from being "crowned" as The Democrat King of the coin idea, to being relegated to a "nobody". Why is he and Bo Gritz, suddenly declared as nobodies (...I ask myself)? More classic gaslighting?

And two nobodies:

Bo Gritz, Populist candidate for president who received 0.14% of the popular vote.
    Carlos Mucha, aka Beowulf, Democrat Attorney.
    What's this now? Bo Gritz and Carlos Mucha aka.Beowulf are suddenly, cast as nobodies? (...kkkk!) That's hilarious!!!

How is it now your flip-flopping and gaslighting the material relevance of own findings w/r to Beowulf? Someone you'd just finished proclaiming as the "Democrat King" of the coin idea. Very peculiar indeed!

Since I sensed a bit of "desperation" in your post, I wasn't about to wait around for the BS answer and decided, I'd best get to digging as to why the flip-flop on Beowulf.

No doubt, most of you can imagine what I found next. (...kkkk!)

End of ACT 2 of 3

ACT 1: The Quest to find the "Democrat patsy" to the coin idea

NOTE: Feel free to skip to ACT 3, for those whom are not concerned with the debate minutia that has taken place w/r to FINDING the progenitor/creator of the trillion dollar coin idea.

ACT 1:

Firstly, it was YOU (Tiny 12) on several occasions, that gleefully went about proclaiming the Democrats were the progenitor/creator of trillion dollar coin idea.

For the record, all your proclamations about the progenitor/creator were INCORRECT and FALSE! I never even broached the creation of the coin idea, until you open your mouth and proclaimed, it was the Democrats!

Turns out, I was perfectly CORRECT, in thinking that the idea for the coin was a "dreamt up idea" or a "minted idea", in heads of REPUBLICANS, when I asked why Republicans think the coin idea, would solve the debt crisis? But read on, as the facts, evidence and findings will prove, the creation of he coin has Republican foot prints all over it. And I also address some of your non-factual claims.

Spidy, It's pretty obvious what you meant. See the bold text below. You meant every Republican and his dog wants to mint a trillion dollar coin to pay down the debt.
    Read it again! I hear the 3rd time, is the charm.

Yes, it's so obvious, to anyone reading it, I simply asked a question. Unlike yourself, I did NOT make unfounded statements about the origins to the trillion dollar coin idea, in a ridiculous attempt to find, your smoking gun and/or your "Democrat Patsy" (as it were).

So we've established that the following famous people promoted the idea of a trillion dollar coin, for the purpose of paying down the national debt or, in the case of Tlaib, two coins to pay $1,000 a month to most Americans:

Paul Krugman: Renowned Democrat economist.
    Lawrence Tribe: Renowned Democrat attorney.
    James Galbraith: Well known Democrat economist, where I live anyway.
    Jerry Nadler: Famous Democratic Congressman.
    Rashida Tlaib: Famous Democratic Congresswoman.
    No, Tiny 12, the cases you state, are mostly cases in response to questions asked (an answered) for reporters, with regards to Repub led debt ceiling hostage negotiations. None of them address the who is the real progenitor/creator of the coin idea. But not to worry, I'll fill you in as we go through ACTS 1 to 3.

But it didn't stop you from initially proclaiming Mr. Krugman as the progenitor/creator of the coin idea.

Here, first asserting Krugman:
    Well Spidy, if you're a Democrat, that's one you need to explain. It was Democrat Economist's Paul Krugman's idea. ...
    And Here:
    ... Krugman resuscitated his idea in 2021, when Republicans were filibustering an increase in the debt limit. Jerry Nadler, Democratic Congressman, has been a big fan of the idea since Krugman introduced it. ... I hate to be the one to break it to you, but Democratic Party partisans and politicians own this idea, lock, stock and barrel.
    Naturally, all FALSE and INCORRECT! Since evidence had come to light that the coin idea, existed a few decades before Krugman answered questions about the coin idea, to reporters in Oct 2021.

So after realizing Krugman, wasn't going to fit the bill as your "Democrat patsy", you hastily trolled around (I imagined) for your next victim. Where you stumbled upon Beowulf aka.Carlos Mucha, a Atlanta, GA, lawyer.

And here, you proclaimed Beowulf, progenitor/creator here:
    Spidy, Actually the idea originally came from some guy posting on the internet who went by the name Beowulf, and his buddies....
    Even though, EihTooms, provided you evidence, which clearly placed, the right-wing conservative 1992 ex-presidential candidate Bo Gritz (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo_Gritz), as the 1st known progenitor/creator of the coin idea, you denied (gaslighted) the irrefutable evidence in front of you.

Here:
    I doubt Beowulf and his band of brothers had ever heard of Bo Gritz. ... to pawn the blame off on anyone but a Democrat.
    Tiny 12, Not only was your prejudice for Democrats, blinding you to the truth/facts, your thirst and quest for the need to find a "Democrat patsy", may have impaired your judgement.

From here, your denial just got worse and may have lead to, at best some sloppy investigate work, at worse it was incorrect and misleading information.

End of ACT 1 of 3

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisdeSade1  [View Original Post]
    Senator Tom Cotton pointed out on Sunday, Kabul didn't collapse on Trump's watch, Russia didn't invade Ukraine, and Hamas didn't launch a historic terror attack on Israel.

Thanks Dirty Joe.

Love Xi.
    Did he mention that Joe Biden is not the president of any of those countries, that America was actively at war on foreign soil for every minute of every hour of Trump's so-called presidency and that more Americans were killed in that foreign conflict on Trump's watch than have been killed in any foreign conflict on Biden's watch?

Yep. Thanks, Joe.

If you don't know, then you better ask somebody

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny12  [View Original Post]
    My little teerak LUUVS me. I don't worry for a minute.
    That is right Tiny12. Real men know how to handle their business. You are a fellow man in the arena. And we know the critics do not count.

I happen to know an ex-pat from USA that has a wife, child and built a country complex near where his wife is from. Does not care that is in here name. Chump change to him. Some of us have it. Some of us don't. My farm plans are to raise buffalo. The kind you eat, not the ones that post on ISG. We have enough of them already. 555.

LOL. Nice try.

Thanks Tooms! I think this is a first, you agree with me!
    Well, only if you are agreeing with me that silly, bad, imperfect, inconvenient actions considered by Dems in response to and remedies for spectacularly disastrous problems created by Repubs are 100% on the Repubs who caused those spectacularly disastrous problems and not the Dems.

Is that what you agree with me about, Tiny?

Because if it is, then there is also no reason for you to be further impressed by Repubs not chiming in to agree with a far less damaging Dem response to their spectacularly disastrous Repub behavior, as in your apparent praise of them for their trypical Repub Deadbeat Do Nothing Know Nothingness here:

Contrary to what you posted, "every Repub and their dog," there aren't ANY Republicans on that list.
    So, just to be sure you really do agree with me that the Magic Trillion Dollar Coin idea as a Dem-considered less damaging response to and potential remedy for the spectacularly disastrous repeated Repub threats to shut down the USA government and / or default on the huge debt and deficits previous Great Repub Disasters required to recover America from them is in every way all on the Repubs who created a need for such a remedy and not on the Dems who consider that remedy, here are a couple more near perfect analogies to that Dem vs Repub issue for you to agree with me about:

When firefighters have to take an ax to doors and property set ablaze by arsonists in order to possibly control the fire and salvage some of the threatened life and property, it is not a case of firefighters "popularizing" and "promoting" the idea of taking axes to doors and property but fully and completely on the arsonists for triggering such a response, right?

And there is nothing to praise the arsonists who set the property ablaze for simply because there weren't "ANY" arsonists chiming their support or standing there and handing an ax to the firefighters to help them respond to and deal with their act of arson, right?

And if Navy SEALs swoop into a compound to rescue 100 hostages taken by terrorists and in doing so they shoot and kill one of the terrorist guards, the guard's wife he was hiding behind while shooting back and even wind up inadvertently getting one of the hostages killed in the process after successfully rescuing the other 99, you wouldn't dare to suggest the Navy SEAL rescuers were the ones "popularizing" and "promoting" the idea of shooting and killing guards, guards wives and hostages and instead you would fully and completely put the blame for all of it on the terrorist hostage-takers, right?

Furthermore, you would never ever praise the terrorist hostage-takers simply because not "ANY" of them bothered to chime in or lend a hand of support for the Navy SEAL rescue operation, right?

I'm just checking to make sure we really are in total agreement about this Magic Coin idea regarding Dem vs Repub responsibility for that Magic Coin Idea so I can modulate my celebration of it accordingly. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Beijing4987  [View Original Post]
    Goo luck hanging on the ho you gave the farm to. You will never be family in Asia.
    My little teerak LUUVS me. I don't worry for a minute.

Pig farm investment

Goo luck hanging on the ho you gave the farm to. You will never be family in Asia.

Taipei is next

Senator Tom Cotton pointed out on Sunday, Kabul didn't collapse on Trump's watch, Russia didn't invade Ukraine, and Hamas didn't launch a historic terror attack on Israel.

Thanks Dirty Joe.

Love Xi.

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    Your pro Repub spin that those Dems "popularized" or "promoted" the idea of minting a magic coin to pay down the massive debts that horrific Repub policies and stewardship produce is like saying people on the ground witnessing the poor souls leaping out of 100 story windows of the World Trade Center because a blazing fireball of airline fuel and shrapnel was at their backs during Bush's 9/11 Attack and commenting that they understood why they lept and would probably have done the same were "popularizing" and "promoting" the idea of leaping out of 100 story windows.

Uh. No. The terrorists who flew those planes into the World Trade Center are the ones who "popularized" and "promoted" that idea.

Same with the Repub economic terrorists who repeatedly threaten to default on their debt re the magic coin idea response.

Without Repubs repeatedly threatening to force the USA to default on the loan debts that horrific Repub economic policies and stewardship cause to be racked up more than any other factor including all the "wild coincidences" you can imagine, no Dem would ever consider Repub spiritual twin Bo Gritz' magic coin idea as a last ditch alternative to something far worse.
    Thanks Tooms! I think this is a first, you agree with me!

Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    You are keeping it 100 my ISG Brother about the reporting requirements. And I think it is very accurate that you shared. Any one that goes off shore better know what they are doing.

But if you do not exceed 10,000 USD balance in all of your foreign accounts throughout the year you can avoid a lot of the reporting requirements just by staying below the limits. But if you earn income on those accounts then can not avoid them no matter what your balances are. But when it comes to foreign holdings, there is a really big loop hole that you can drive a truck trough. Foreign held real estate in your own name. If you do not hold it in your own name you are going to have to report it on IRS Form 8938.
    Correct Subcommander. The requirement to report on 8938 only applies to financial assets, like bank accounts, brokerage accounts, and loans to your Thai sweetie to buy that special pig farm in Isaan for the two of you to retire to someday. Not referring to you here Subcommander in the last part. That's more for someone like Tooms to consider, as he lives in a place where it's illegal for foreigners to purchase land in their own names. If you loaned money to a trusted friend or set up a corporate entity to hold the land, and the total value of your foreign financial assets is greater than $50,000, then I bet you would have to file the Form 8938 and report the asset, which would be the loan or the corporation.

The corporation would open up a whole new can of worms, the dreaded Form 5471 for controlled foreign corporations. You better have a good accountant and an asset worth enough to justify paying his fees, or you'll eat up the value of what you own in accounting fees in a hurry. Actually reporting the corporation on your Form 8938 is a piece of cake, you just check a box. But the 5471, if you tried to fill it out yourself, would be an exercise in extreme masochism. One way around this would be to use a "check the box" election to treat the corporation as a disregarded entity, if you own the entire corporation, although your Thai sweetie might not go for that. Then you'd have to file a Form 8858, but that's a lot easier to do than the 5471, and the penalties if you screw it up are a lot lower. For either route, Form 5471 or 8858, you're going to need financial statements for the corporation to fill out the forms.

This is an illustration of why I hate the politicians and lawyers who are responsible for our tax code.

"The Real Indoctrination"...the One Behind Closed Doors (Part #2)

I wanted to circle-back to your opening line and add some additional thoughts, to my previous post, as a separate, but inclusive response/post:

You Said:
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I don't like the idea of children being indoctrinated by any belief system, but I really hate the idea of children being exposed to sexual freaks. ...
    First, I'm sure many of us, mongers on this ISG forum, at one time or another, have been called "sexual freaks" (naturally from the women and girls we've seen and been with over the years). And I'm sure we all, still consider ourselves to be "good people" around kids. So is that really a good metric or criteria you wanna "hang your hat on" when it comes to hanging around children?

Secondly, while I acknowledge that your entitled to feel the way you do, I think your outrage, hate or dislike towards StoryBook Hour (SBH) readings, is misplaced, unfounded and simply I feel, is just overblown right-wing media hype and propaganda.

If the parents of the kids see fit to take their kids to a SBH reading hour, who are you to say otherwise? Conversely, while I may find parents who take their kids to a "Nazi" style book-ban/book-burning event/protest, very distasteful, disgusting, immoral, unethical, stupid and pathetic, I (and/or the left) will still defend their right to do so.

Thirdly, when you consider the millions of sexual abuse cases, against a trusted and venerated institution, that the right hold very dear to their identity, you begin to understand the hypocrisy, behind the right-wing's hate for SBH reading hour.

What institution is that you ask?...that would be the Church and the clergymen (and women), priests, bishops and cardinals that hide their sexual perversions under the "Cloak of the Good Book/Bible" and the "Holy Church".

It's appalling and staggering, at the amount of empirical data, papers, articles, documented and reported cases of the church's sex abuses worldwide, spanning decades, that have directly (and/or indirectly), led to the ruining of millions of lives. So forgive me if I find, the right-wing attacks on SBH readings, just a bunch of sanctimonious BS.

May I suggest, you should be more worried about your kids going to church than your kids attending a (albeit prenatally supervised) SBH reading.

The data and the enormous number of sexual abuse cases, perpetrated by the church, suggests and indicates, that parents should be more concerned about, the men dressed in black white and red robes verses the men dressed in hot-pink drag.

Fun fact for you (well perhaps not fun):
    • Sexual abuse in the Church, worldwide over several decades, are estimated in the millions.
    • The global scale of child sexual abuse in the Church has skyrocketed over the last three decades and still remains ingrained in the Church ethos, after some 100+ years.
    • The church and their clergymen/priesthood remain the #1 sexual abusers and offenders of children, worldwide.

In closing:

Personally, I'd be more worried about my kids suffering harm, from the men in robes reading from "the good book", as opposed to, the men dressed in women's clothing reading at a SBH.

So CrowExplorer, if you truly hate the "idea of children being indoctrinated" and "the idea of children being exposed to sexual freaks", then may I also suggest you take a look in your own backyard (as it were) and direct (most or a majority of) your outrage and concerns more towards, the real indoctrination, going on be behind the closed doors of your local priesthood, diocese, and/or church.

Cash and Crypto are the way to go if you want real financial freedom!

The WSJ wrote about this a couple of days ago. The name of the Russian cypto exchange is Garantex. Russians use it to move money in and out of the country, to avoid sanctions. One of Hamas' partners, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, received millions through Garantex.

https://www.wsj.com/finance/currenci...tions-a3648357

PM me if you don't subscribe and want the text.
    Thank you for sharing the WSJ article with me. It brought joy to my heart, supporting everything I have believed about cash and crypto. Not a single mention of gold and silver. Cash and crypto is the way to go. If you live in a place where the government does not fuck with it, they cannot track it. That is behind the push for CBDCs. In my opinion everyone everywhere about the world should fight like hell against them being implemented. And if we cannot carry the day then make preparations to operate off the grid.

I don't like the idea of children being indoctrinated by any belief system, but I really hate the idea of children being exposed to sexual freaks. Just. Why? Are you just trying to piss people off? "look, we're coming for your children!" It's like you want people to vote the other way.

It's definitely only the left who are pretending "trans women are real women". Everyone else knows that it's a dude wearing a dress.

The number one reason I can never get on board with the left, is that they are complete moral fascists right now. They love to create new trendy "victim groups", then chastise anyone who doesn't pay the current victim group proper homage. And outright attack anyone who dares to disagree with their moralizing.

They are also the number one enemies of free speech right now. Every leftie I know is pro-censorship. They tell me we need to "stop the spread of misinformation", and "only approved experts should be allowed to have an opinion on a given subject".

It's really too bad, I actually agree with the left on a few topics, but they're like that annoying asshole at the campground who goes around telling all the other campers what the rules are, and looks for infractions to complain to management about.
    So you are anti Christion for them indoctrinating children.

The left just don't care about peoples lifestyle choices unless they try and force those choices onto you as the right like to do.

The biggest victim in the US right now is Donald Trump, crybaby extraordinaire.

The left are the defenders of free speech. The right are the champions of lies and propaganda. What is anti. Wokism if not anti free speech?

"The Real Indoctrination"... (Part #1)

I don't like the idea of children being indoctrinated by any belief system, but I really hate the idea of children being exposed to sexual freaks. Just. Why? Are you just trying to piss people off? "look, we're coming for your children!" It's like you want people to vote the other way.
    Not sure what the idea is, you are trying to communicate? Are you saying, their "life style choices" will ONLY make other people vote a certain way? The Republican or right-wing way?

I miss the 90's. When you'd see these men dressed as women on Jerry Springer and everyone would have a good laugh. Nobody was pretending the emperor had clothes, we all knew it was a sex kink with these people.

It's definitely only the left who are pretending "trans women are real women". Everyone else knows that it's a dude wearing a dress.
    Never did see the appeal myself. That being, taking the pis-s (or taking pleasure) from other people's differences, anguish or duress, is IMHO the "lowest hanging fruit" and the lowest form of entertainment. Anyways, I think (maybe) their target audience with was more geared towards viewers, with a grade 10 level education.

But in reality, such shows only serve to blind, weak minded viewers into passive believers of "fake indoctrination" and of course, all in the name of TV ratings. But also, to obfuscate "the real indoctrination", happening behind close doors, they don't want you talking or thinking about. More on this, later!

No I think you're wrong. Believe it or not, most of us the left also know its a "dude wearing a dress". However, I think (IMHO), those on the centre-left/left, will tend to empathize more with people who are different, make different "life style choices" or have different "cultural norms", than the prototypical "straight male gaze".

Put differently, the left are just more tolerant and more accepting of people who are different than themselves. I think in general, the left is amoral about the "life style choices" of others and more importantly, the left is always willing to defend their right to live said choices. Provided of course, they follow and obey just laws and they aren't harming anyone but themselves or other consenting adults.

The number one reason I can never get on board with the left, is that they are complete moral fascists right now. They love to create new trendy "victim groups", then chastise anyone who doesn't pay the current victim group proper homage. And outright attack anyone who dares to disagree with their moralizing.

They are also the number one enemies of free speech right now. Every leftie I know is pro-censorship. They tell me we need to "stop the spread of misinformation", and "only approved experts

should be allowed to have an opinion on a given subject".
    While I disagree with assessment of the left here, any so called "leftie attack" would most likely only be mostly verbal in nature, with only perhaps either a verbal insult and/or bruised ego to their victims.

Compare that with an "attack" from the right, and you're more than likely left (pun intended) for dead. Possible outcomes for their "victim groups" include, AR-15'd, gunned down, stabbed, flag-poled to death, vehicular manslaughter while protesting, punched and kicked to death, beaten with blunt object...etc, get the picture?

I'll take my "verbal assault" from the left and live to fight another day verses a "beat-down" from the right and pray my healthcare premiums are paid up in full. That is of course, if I manage to survive. Is it any wonder your very own Repub congressmen and women are paying like $5K/day for security, to protect themselves against QAnon/MAGA right-wingers, just because they don't agree with the rest of their right-wing colleagues on being loyal to Trump and/or related issues?

It's really too bad, I actually agree with the left on a few topics, but they're like that annoying asshole at the campground who goes around telling all the other campers what the rules are, and looks for infractions to complain to management about.
    Interesting analogy! Name one (or some) of those topics on the left that you would agree with? Cause right now it's very hard for me to find anything the Repubs (or the right) have done, that I could in good conscience agree with. But then again it's hard to find policies that have benefited most middle/working class Americans, if you've done nothing in the way of passing said policies, for the past several decades.

More to come...

Not only pro Repub spin but making stuff up again? LOL

Tiny wrote - Let's stick to Tooms' philosophy, that something like a pandemic, or presumably a war, is no excuse for an increase in the debt.
    Where in the world did you come up with that one? Of course, Trump's Pandemic was cause to increase the debt, as was the Great Repub Depressions, Great Repub Recessions, the Great Repub Jobs Destructions, etc.

Spidy, It's pretty obvious what you meant. See the bold text below. You meant every Republican and his dog wants to mint a trillion dollar coin to pay down the debt.

So we've established that the following famous people promoted the idea of a trillion dollar coin, for the purpose of paying down the national debt or, in the case of Tlaib, two coins to pay $1,000 a month to most Americans:

Paul Krugman: Renowned Democrat economist.
    Lawrence Tribe: Renowned Democrat attorney.
    James Galbraith: Well known Democrat economist, where I live anyway.
    Jerry Nadler: Famous Democratic Congressman.
    Rashida Tlaib: Famous Democratic Congresswoman.
    No, neither you, your links, we, nor anyone else have established any such thing. They responded to questions about it and made the case for it only as a silly or bad idea that isn't as silly and bad as what Repubs repeatedly propose for dealing with it; Not paying the debt they racked up and allowing USA to default.

Repub spiritual twin and running for POTUS too soon to be the far and away front runner for the Repub Party nominee Bo Gritz was the first politician and as far as I know the only one so far who promoted the magic coin idea without that economically disastrous Repub threat at his back.

Your pro Repub spin that those Dems "popularized" or "promoted" the idea of minting a magic coin to pay down the massive debts that horrific Repub policies and stewardship produce is like saying people on the ground witnessing the poor souls leaping out of 100 story windows of the World Trade Center because a blazing fireball of airline fuel and shrapnel was at their backs during Bush's 9/11 Attack and commenting that they understood why they lept and would probably have done the same were "popularizing" and "promoting" the idea of leaping out of 100 story windows.

Uh. No. The terrorists who flew those planes into the World Trade Center are the ones who "popularized" and "promoted" that idea.

Same with the Repub economic terrorists who repeatedly threaten to default on their debt re the magic coin idea response.

Without Repubs repeatedly threatening to force the USA to default on the loan debts that horrific Repub economic policies and stewardship cause to be racked up more than any other factor including all the "wild coincidences" you can imagine, no Dem would ever consider Repub spiritual twin Bo Gritz' magic coin idea as a last ditch alternative to something far worse.

Posting Limitations