"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: American Politics

+ Add Report
Page 335 of 961 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 345 385 435 835 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 14408
This blog is moderated by Admin

More Americans Suffering from the Cruelty of RethugliKKKants

Legendary comedian, Jon Stewart, blasts the GOP/QOP Senate members w/r to a bill they blocked and stalled, that provides healthcare to veterans who've suffered long-term illness from the burn pits from their service. Not long after, Mr. Stewart's drubbing, GOP/QOP Senate members do an about-face, with their tails tucked between their legs.

... In the days since the GOP stalled the bill, Stewart was unflinching. He went in front of cameras on Thursday to express what many Americans were feeling. Regarding Republicans about-face on the bill, Stewart said he was used to the ‘hypocrisy,’ ‘lies’ and ‘cowardice’ of politicians, but I am not used to the cruelty.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...s-gop-cruelty/

On the flip-side, it was said, the Dems could stand to take notes, from Jon Stewart, when it came to Republican cruelty. Couldn't agree more...kkkk!

Quote Originally Posted by AxelHeyst  [View Original Post]
    Xpartan, in order to defend Pelosi's disgraceful congressional committee proceedings, you are not only misrepresenting what I posted, you are dancing around what actually occurred in the house of Representatives. Why won't you address the relevant issue? Why were the two eyewitnesses to whatever actually occurred in the limo not called to testify under oath? Your silence about the Secret Service agent's firsthand information being ignored by the committee and your foolish attempt to dance around the issue confirms your absolute political bias and concedes the point that the House committee is not interested in finding the truth about what actually occurred on Jan 6. Shame on you and shame on your party.

Unfortunately, from your point of view these hearings failed. Nobody tuned in to watch and the hearings failed to distract the American people from the colossal failures and outrageous behavior of the Biden administration. Namely the economy "stupid", the border chaos, the violence in the streets of all Democratic party controlled cities, and the communist critical race theory and trany indoctrination being forced on our school children. So, November is fast approaching. I can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    Did Bobby Engle dispute Ornato's story to Cassidy Hutchinson while she was in the room. Nope. Did these two morons testify under oath? Nope.

Case closed.
    As if, LOL!

He'll keep coming back with new absurdities, new deflections, more circular logic and even bigger words to try and align facts with his twisted political beliefs. But at least, he seems to quit that "hearsay" bullshit.

I don't recall Biden saying that

Nor have I seen a clip of Biden saying it sourced from FUX News and the like.

Where do you imagine you saw and heard it?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, there were hundreds of articles about dozens of phone calls to poison control. I am surprised you dumb Dems did not impeach Trump over that.

And you are complaining about that? I thought you wanted all Trump's amoral, racist, and evil supporters dead. Maybe now you should not impeach Trump but give him a medal. Can you make up your mind about why Trump is evil?

By the way, where are all the articles about people who died from Covid after Biden said you could not get it if vaccinated? Where are those hundreds of articles?

When a Republican talks, words mean things. When a Democrat talks, what does the word words mean? Does that not depend on what your definition of is is?
    There are tons of videos showing Trump repeatedly assuring the world that his Trump's Pandemic virus "will go away without a vaccine" as well as the one of him being deadly serious that the injection of disinfectant (bleach) to cure it ought to be looked into instead.

Have you got a link for Biden saying, "you can not get Covid if you are vaccinated"?

You are generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    You are absolutely correct. I would say it slightly differently but it all comes to the same place.

AxelHeyst has been watching too many episodes of Law & Order. Hearsay may not be accepted in a trial. But absolutely it is acceptable in a Congressional Hearing. What Axel didn't know is that the Congressional Hearing is not a trial. They are functioning like a Grand Jury and listening to evidence. Hearsay may lead to witnesses with direct involvement or knowledge of the events. So while "hearsay evidence" may not be used at a future trial, the Congressional Committee is absolutely entitled to listen to it and issue subpoenas to others who may have direct knowledge.

If charges are referred and a trial occurs later that "hearsay" may or may not be useable. Generally not, however there are exceptions..
    I can't see Axel being able to follow an episode of Law and Order. He's just regurgitating what he's read off right wingnut blogs, complete with all the asinine red baiting while ignoring all rebuttals. But what else do Trumpists know how to do besides play the victim? That said there are many exceptions to the hearsay rule so it's often admitted in trials. I've made that point several times and of course it's been continually ignored.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_803

Also you are correct about the different context, aims, and rules in Congressional hearings. Trumpists were invited but chose rather to whine and throw rocks from the sidelines with fallacious arguments / play the victim. It's true that Jim Jordan wasn't invited but he's grossly dishonest plus extremely rude and disruptive. The hearings would have seen many delays with him in the room constantly filibustering, interrupting, and trying to shout people down. The Trumpists could have chosen other, more cultured adherents to send to the Committee but did as six year olds do, took their toys and went home.

P.S. At the end of the day Jordan is a wuss like all bullies. It's hilarious when Maxine Waters tells him to shut his mouth and he complies like a good little boy. LOL.

Biden Drone Strike Accidentally Kills Terrorist Leader Instead Of Car Full OfChildren

KABUL — Biden is demanding answers after a precision drone strike in Afghanistan actually killed a real terrorist leader named Ayman al-Zawahiri instead of a car full of innocent children, as is tradition.

"Come on, folks, we all know what drone strikes are for," said the angry President to an LOL Surprise Doll he mistook for a member of the press. "We conduct drone strikes to kill civilians in the Middle East in hopes of stirring up multigenerational hatred for the USA Which will lead to endless war and help feed the military-industrial complex! How on earth did this actual terrorist get caught up in the mix?

Sources in the CIA revealed they briefly deviated from the standard procedure of killing innocents with Hellfire missiles to kill a terrorist, as Biden's poll numbers are down and people like it when presidents kill terrorists.

"The death of this austere religious scholar, while tragic, could produce a 3 to 4 point bump in Biden's approval ratings in time for the midterms," said Fitch Biggenslimes, a columnist for the Washington Post. "That's what really matters here. ".

Government officials assured the president they will return to their normal business of blowing up chai tea cafes and busses full of aid workers this week.

UPDATE: New reports confirm Ayman al-Zawahiri is still alive and the precision strike actually killed a busload of orphans.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails article-10339-5.jpg‎  

Can you read for comprehension?

When the Mango Mussolini said to inject disinfectant, trump supporters immediately began making bleach martinis. Because they believed what he said. words matter.
    Again with the bleach?

Let's test your theory if words matter.

You are not going to get Covid if you get these vaccinations. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wST_Oo1osdA.

I have another one, "Putin cannot stay in power. " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agEaCr6InEM.

"The American people think there is inflation because the government is spending more money, simply not true. " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTPX1ejoYdg.

As for American troops in Ukraine, Biden said "You are going to see when you go there (to Ukraine)" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RER3Q8JAFbE.

Nah, your theory does not hold up about words meaning things. What you mean to say is when Republicans say something, words matter. That does not apply to Democrats. Democrats can be inaccurate and lie all they want.

That depends on what your definition of is is should be the motto of the Democratic Party.

Well

Did Bobby Engle dispute Ornato's story to Cassidy Hutchinson while she was in the room. Nope. Did these two morons testify under oath? Nope.

Case closed.
    I see that Axel isn't engaging with the content of you and Xpartan's rebuttals but is only repeating the fallacious and simplistic right wing nut media talking points over and over. He's not capable of anymore so he marches a long like a good sheep with blinders on.

Spin, spin and more spin

This post is beautiful! I think I will print it & frame it.

So, PV Acknowledges my critical point that the reason the Secret Service were not asked to testify in front of Nancy's inquisition is that their firsthand testimony would have been exculpatory because their testimony would have completely contradicted the third hand testimony of the woman. I am not even going to mention her name anymore. Note: some posters on this thread may not know what exculpatory means. Ha ha.

In any case PV and I agree on something. Unbelievable, but apparently true. These are his words not mine. "If somebody flat out lies in your presence about something you said, you call bullshit immediately. " Absolutely right, and that is just what the two secret service agents riding in the car with Trump on Jan 6 did. They went public with it within hours of the woman's testimony and stated categorically that what the woman told the committee never happened. They also volunteered to testify under oath in front of the committee to what they witnessed firsthand that day in the limo. But the committee did not call them. Game set match. The committee hearings are nothing more than choreographed soviet style show trial. A propaganda ballet.

Note to our literary challenged radical bm's: my reference to a "soviet style show trial" is an analogy..

Case closed.

Soviet Style Politics

So now that it can no longer be hidden or denied that there were eyewitnesses willing to come forth and testify under oath as to what actually took place in the famous or rather infamous limo ride, Woke Marxist propaganda agents must set to work trashing the two secret service agent's character and credibility so that their sworn testimony can be called into question on Marxist media outlets. The 2 agents have not even testified yet, but the Marxists are already attacking them. It seems very Soviet Union to me. The two secret service agents are lucky they have not been shipped off to the Aleutian Islands.

Of course, we must believe the Party's witness and her 2nd or 3rd hand, hearsay, testimony because woman never lie for political gain or personal reasons except when they accuse Woke politicians of misconduct. But for those of us who have not yet been forced to become card carrying members of the Woke Marxist New Democrat Party, an interesting question remains: who told her about what happened on the Limo ride? Another third person who saw nothing or someone actually in the Limo? But I guess this is just a trivial, unimportant question for party loyalists like yourself since we common folk are expected to shut up, fall in line, and follow the party's directive Soviet Style.

You are back on my ignore list, poncho.

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, there were hundreds of articles about dozens of phone calls to poison control. I am surprised you dumb Dems did not impeach Trump over that.

And you are complaining about that? I thought you wanted all Trump's amoral, racist, and evil supporters dead. Maybe now you should not impeach Trump but give him a medal. Can you make up your mind about why Trump is evil?

By the way, where are all the articles about people who died from Covid after Biden said you could not get it if vaccinated? Where are those hundreds of articles?

When a Republican talks, words mean things. When a Democrat talks, what does the word words mean? Does that not depend on what your definition of is is?
    Can you read for comprehension?

When the Mango Mussolini said to inject disinfectant, trump supporters immediately began making bleach martinis. Because they believed what he said. words matter.

They also believed the Orange Moron when he said that Mexico would pay for the wall. Nobody else did, of course, but trump supporters did.

They also believed Hair Furor when he said that he had proof of the election being stolen. Nobody else did, of course, but trump supporters did.

They believed Cheeto Tweeto when he said that Chinese thermostats changed votes. Or was it Italian satellites? Nobody else did, of course, but trump supporters did.

See, that's what I mean when I say words matter.

But sure, deflect and say that there were only dozens of calls when the facts say otherwise. https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertg...h=47476a4a1157.

Hogwash

Xpartan, in order to defend Pelosi's disgraceful congressional committee proceedings, you are not only misrepresenting what I posted, you are dancing around what actually occurred in the house of Representatives. Why won't you address the relevant issue? Why were the two eyewitnesses to whatever actually occurred in the limo not called to testify under oath? Your silence about the Secret Service agent's firsthand information being ignored by the committee and your foolish attempt to dance around the issue confirms your absolute political bias and concedes the point that the House committee is not interested in finding the truth about what actually occurred on Jan 6. Shame on you and shame on your party.

Unfortunately, from your point of view these hearings failed. Nobody tuned in to watch and the hearings failed to distract the American people from the colossal failures and outrageous behavior of the Biden administration. Namely the economy "stupid", the border chaos, the violence in the streets of all Democratic party controlled cities, and the communist critical race theory and trany indoctrination being forced on our school children. So, November is fast approaching. I can't wait.
    Sorry, but to expect the committee to immediately stop what they're doing and call both Ornato and Engel is idiotic.

The committee will call them to testify under oath.

Besides, Ornato has a history, when not under oath, of pulling a trump.

"Two former Trump White House aides took to Twitter Wednesday to say Ornato has a pattern of denying conversations that they know took place.

"Tony Ornato lied about me too," tweeted Alyssa Farah, former White House communications director. She said that she spoke with Ornato and White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows before the forcible clearing of Lafayette Square in June 2020, in which they refused to warn reporters who were staged at the park that they needed to move.

"Tony later lied & said the exchange never happened," Farah wrote.

Olivia Troye, a former senior national security aide to Pence, took to Twitter as well to express her views of Ornato.

"Those of us who worked w / Tony know where his loyalties lie," she wrote. "he should testify under oath."

There's more. "Lawmakers on the committee said Ornato had said in his initial testimony that he was unable to recall other actions and statements by Trump on Jan. 6 that other witnesses had described in great detail."

So, Ornato and Engel will testify under oath. Or at least they'll be asked to testify. Whether or not they actually testify is another matter entirely.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ecret-service/

But here's the thing. Let's say that you and I are having a meeting and a third person shows up. I say to that person, "Hey, ole' Axe told me {insert story here} and he was there in person. " What do you do if I told a falsehood about the story? Do you stay silent? Do you speak up and correct me? I guaran-damn-tee that you'd speak up. And so would Engel if the story about what happened in the SUV was false. But he didn't say a word. Did he?

Quote Originally Posted by Spidy  [View Original Post]
    Here it is, I thought you were one of the smarter Repubs and then you go and prove otherwise. Elvis, your posts getting funnier every time I read them and I do like the funny pages, as your posts are certainly that.

Well, Elvis, with you being a staunch purveyor of Foxy News (hint: which is really just entertainment, but most of the time, just comic relief disguised as news), I'm sure you'll have no trouble relating to any future reports from me.
    I am not a Republican as much as I vote Republican. When Bush trashed the economy and was mongering for war all over the world and trashing the economy, I voted for Obama.

Thing is now we have another pro war idiot who is just as dense as Bush on the economy as president now. People I trust like Matt Taibbi have pointed out that the pro-war, neocon morons who wanted us to go to war in Iraq are now being sought out by Biden for advice. I think some if those fools may even switch parties. You can have them.

You think there is this huge gulf between Republicans and Democrats. Outside of his bone headed energy policy (and Bush's was boneheaded as well but in a different way), I see little difference between Biden and GW Bush. They both love war.

The best presidents in my life time (Reagan, Clinton, Obama, and Trump) all kept the peace.

Imagine being in a meeting with two other people, AxeH and Elvis.

AxeH says "Elvis just told me that the President of the company punched out his aide while on the way to the airport". (Elvis was in the car with the President of the company and saw the incident).

If the story was false, (ie. Elvis never said what AxeH related) would Elvis just sit there quietly and not say a word? Not on your life. He would, right then and there refute what AxeH said.
    You have no idea what anyone would do, and it is a sorry ass excuse. With Russiagate, with the Kyle Rittenhouse trial and how it was covered, and with the Brett Kavanaugh hearing, you dumb Dems lost all credibility. I did not even like Kavanaugh that much. There are like five Catholics on SCOTUS already, and he is another blue blood type whose views on the 4th amendment may be at odds with mine but what you dumb Dems did not get is that after that flimsy bullshit feminist hit job on him, a repeat of Clarence Thomas, he had my support.

So we see a movie like 2000 mules and a woman who lives in another state put ballots into a ballot box wearing gloves, threw them out, and the pathetic excuse given, "it was during a pandemic don't you know", we just sit in shock. No one knows why she was wearing gloves, so why do you fools give out such an explanation?

Thing is PVM, we do not know what the fuck she was doing. She could have been stuffing the ballot box for Trump right? But you dumb Dems do not care if there was an election fraud. All you care about is the result, and if that woman is deposed, there is a chance the result you desire comes into question.

So when it came to Russiagate, Kavanaugh, Rittenhouse, Hunter Biden's laptop, and now election fraud, your goal was not truth but power, so we who vote Republican have totally tuned you out. And now you are blathering on about the significance of some second hand heresay. You have lost us again. You have shown that you have no respect for the rules of an election and want to cheat and get some group of people to disqualify Trump versus beating him in an election.

So let me repeat this fact. Russiagate was a fraud devised by Democrats and carried out by the FBI to illegally oust a duly elected president. Do you deny that PVM?

So you dumb Dems already committed fraud and tried to rig one election. That is a fact and amazingly when it came to 1-6, you dumb Dems think that had nothing to do with anything.

You are so dense it is inconceivable that people would riot and March because you were trying to commit election fraud not once but a second time. No, it had to be Trump.

If you do not care about the fraud that was Russiagate, why the hell should we care about 1-6?

PV Acknowledges A. H. 's Critical Point

Imagine being in a meeting with two other people, AxeH and Elvis.

AxeH says "Elvis just told me that the President of the company punched out his aide while on the way to the airport". (Elvis was in the car with the President of the company and saw the incident).

If the story was false, (ie. Elvis never said what AxeH related) would Elvis just sit there quietly and not say a word? Not on your life. He would, right then and there refute what AxeH said. Because that's what people do. If somebody flat out lies in your presence about something you said, you call bullshit immediately.
    This post is beautiful! I think I will print it & frame it.

So, PV Acknowledges my critical point that the reason the Secret Service were not asked to testify in front of Nancy's inquisition is that their firsthand testimony would have been exculpatory because their testimony would have completely contradicted the third hand testimony of the woman. I am not even going to mention her name anymore. Note: some posters on this thread may not know what exculpatory means. Ha ha.

In any case PV and I agree on something. Unbelievable, but apparently true. These are his words not mine. "If somebody flat out lies in your presence about something you said, you call bullshit immediately. " Absolutely right, and that is just what the two secret service agents riding in the car with Trump on Jan 6 did. They went public with it within hours of the woman's testimony and stated categorically that what the woman told the committee never happened. They also volunteered to testify under oath in front of the committee to what they witnessed firsthand that day in the limo. But the committee did not call them. Game set match. The committee hearings are nothing more than choreographed soviet style show trial. A propaganda ballet.

Note to our literary challenged radical bm's: my reference to a "soviet style show trial" is an analogy.

So, PV may not have been aware that the 2 secret service agents came forward right after the woman testified and denied her version of what took place. The corporate news media tends not to report political news that does not support the leftwing narrative. The woman 's shocking testimony was allowed to dominate at least one news cycle before the whole truth came out. The committee knew this would happen and played the corporate news media like a violin. This is a problem worthy of further discussion, the political corruption of the 5th Estate, but not now. It is like pulling teeth on this web site to prove the committee is not concerned with finding out what really happened on Jan 6 and even now with undeniable proof presented as to their bias, I know that most if not all of the ISG radicals will refuse to concede the point. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Unhinged Tweets, meets More Consequences

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    Keep bringing the traitors before the bench.

"USA District Judge Dabney L. Friedrich condemned Reffitt's conduct in handing down an 87-month sentence, saying in a nearly six-hour-long hearing that his views espousing political violence were 'absurd,' 'delusional' and "way outside of the mainstream. What Reffitt and others did at the Capitol 'is the antithesis of patriotism,' Friedrich said, adding: "Not only are they not patriots, they are a direct threat to our democracy, and will be punished as such. ".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...sentence-jan6/
    Great post! Dovetails nicely with the fallout from Agent Orange treasonous, seditious tweets, rants and actions.

As this RethugliKKKant armed rioter, Guy Reffitt, now feels the DOJ "consequences boot", derived directly from the mad capped, unhinged tweets of Agent Orange.

More suffering for Americans, albeit this time, justified and well placed suffering.

Posting Limitations