Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: American Politics

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 961 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 475 515 565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 14404
This blog is moderated by Admin

A Dishonest Press

Years from now, scholars and historians will ask why the people lost faith in the press. The Fourth Estate has long been an essential part of America's development, never perfect but essential.

Then Donald Trump ran for office in 2016:

Trump secured the Republican nomination. Suddenly reports and unflattering videos were released. But his supporters overlooked them because they disliked being manipulated by the press and their suspect timing.

Trump won the presidency. The Russia Collusion narrative took off. Two impeachments led to nothing.

During the 2020 election, the press overtly rallied around Joe Biden, discrediting the New York Post's reporting on Hunter Biden's laptop. A story that raised important questions regarding Joe Biden and his son and could have changed the outcome of the election. Then over a year into Biden's presidency, that story which was hammered by the press, was now confirmed as accurate by the liberal New York Times.

When you write it out, it seems obvious. We do not have an honest press anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    In fact, your entire post is drivel. Everybody on the board knows it. Well, everybody but wingers.
    I am glad everyone knows it. https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...ntial-election.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...-2022-election

If you put your money where you mouth is, you should make a killing.

But let us be honest. The surest bet of all is that you will not make one.

Yes, Putin didn't need to do this when Trump was in office

I notice no winger posted an excerpt of recently discovered winger favorite Bill Maher's show this time around after the question he thought was worth asking, "Why didn't Putin invade Ukraine when his boyfriend Trump was in office"? Got well and surely answered for the umpteenth time by intelligent, well-informed people;.

Because Putin didn't need to.

https://youtu.be/RET6fG_uqP4

MR. MAHER: But I know you were watching our show last week and you heard me say, Why didnt Putin invade Ukraine when his boyfriend, Trump was in office? I mean, Trump stood with him at Helsinki and defended him over our own intelligence agencies. So I was just asking the question. And maybe you do have an answer. Why not? When Trump was in office, it would seem to be the more logical place.
    MR. BROOKS: No, he didnt invade because he didnt need to, because you only roll out the tanks when you think youre out of options. And Putin had a grand asymmetric strategy to dismantle NATO from within. And it was working. When the commander in chief of the United States Armed Forces calls NATO obsolete, you are on the road to a fifth column victory, and thats what he was doing. And its a matter of fact we know now in 2018 Trump wanted to pull out of NATO, and it was John Kelly and John Bolton who had to hold him down like a rabid dog to stop him from doing that. And if Trump had won a second term, he would have done it. But Biden being elected caused Putins plan to go up in smoke.
    MAHER: Whats so surprising to me about Putin? We always knew he was evil, but nobody ever called him dumb. And now he looks dumb. He looks dumb and not powerful. You know, I honestly, I was wrong. I thought he was not going to invade. I thought it was just brinksmanship. But now like, this could really go so bad for him. I mean, the Russians have had a revolution before. And when you have the morale of the army, we know is where it is, when you have the economy tanking the way it is. I mean, it looks like they pulled back the curtain and the Wizard of Oz is just this old man with the sound machine.
    Sure enough:

Putin's Russia looks increasingly desperate as Ukraine war nears stalemate, analysts say

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/21/puti...ndroidappshare.
    President Vladimir Putins forces have exerted brutal force and destruction on much of Ukraine.

They have forced many to flee and made millions homeless, but the invasion has failed to achieve major military victories.

The capital of Kyiv, second-largest city of Kharkiv, and even besieged and heavily damaged Mariupol are holding on despite weeks of shelling, destruction and deprivation.

Analysts say Russia is faced with more military and economic losses.
    Meanwhile, under Biden the Fed has to raise interest rates in hopes of cooling down an overheated, roaring USA economy that is creating way more jobs with higher wages than there are applicants to take them and, for the first time since another Dem was POTUS, the USA is not at war with any country.

You are indeed out of touch

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    There is a huge difference between someone who votes Democrat and a Democratic douche. You are obviously the latter. If you think Jimmy Carter was a good president, you are a Democratic douche. If you think Biden had no effect on gasoline prices, you are a Democratic douche.

And here you go demonizing Trump voters and calling them stupid, another DD move. Did you ever consider people voting for Trump were anti-war? I did. All your DD fucking bitching about Trump, and I asked you DDs two questions: Did he start any wars? And is the economy terrible? If both are no, he is not that bad, and you guys went to impeach him throughout his entire presidency. The impeachments showed how many anti-Democracy DDs there were who could not stand that Trump won.

OMG. And here we go again.

LOL. YOU need to get off a racist agenda. When Hollyweird is making movies and I can predict their outcomes based on race, YOUR side is being racist, and I voted for Obama. He was a better candidate than McCain or Romney. Has a Republican running for president ever been a better candidate with you? If you are a DD, the answer is no.
    You are the most, or one of the most, out-of-touch people on this board. Everything you post is either flat out wrong or a Republicant talking point (and those are usually flat-out wrong, too).

Ahhhh, there's a difference between someone who votes Democratic and a Democratic douche? You accuse me of being a Democratic douche and yet you have no idea about my voting history. But that's typical of a Republicant.

I demonized people who supported Cheeto Tweeto and called them stupid by saying this?: "The people who voted for the Orange Fruitcake were, by and large, older, white and high-school educated and lived in states that take more from the Federal Government than they provide. The voted for Cheeto Tweeto against their own best interests. They voted for less healthcare, higher taxes etc. All so they could retain power. " Please highlight the word stupid in the above quote. Go on, do it and show everybody how ignorant you really are.

War? Why would any dictator go to war with the Orange Buffoon. He was giving them all they wanted. He told Putin that he was going to pull out of NATO if he got re-elected. All Putin had to do was wait. He put tariffs on China and then lied to the American people and said that China was actually paying for the tariffs. How dumb does someone have to be to swallow that malarky?

Economy? Really? How many net jobs were lost under the Mango Mussolini's watch? Don't bring up COVID because he bungled our response to that as well. If you bring up COVID. You'd be like the kid who murdered his parents who then asks the judge for leniency because he is an orphan.

People who voted for the Mango Mussolini might have been anti-war, but many of them were white supremacists. White supremacists want war. At least war on POC. How many white supremacist votes did Biden receive? Many who voted for the one-term, twice-impeached, fake-POTUS former guy were homophobic and transphobic. Many people who are transphobic and homophobic would just as soon lynch them as look at them. How many of those votes did Biden receive? The point of all of this is to show you that most who voted for the Orange Buffoon are just lily-livered cowards who hate everyone who isn't just like them. And the Mango Mussolini played into those fears. "Biden will destroy your neighborhood and your American Dream. " That's what he tweeted. Live and let live just isn't in the cards for you. Unless, of course, the folks you are letting live are white and straight and Republicant.

So you want Hollywood to regulate movies? You want government to do what, censor them? Or somehow tell them what lines to include? What drivel. Hollywood makes movies for audiences, as is their right. If you don't want to watch, don't watch. But sure, feel free to criticize a movie because there are too many black actors or because there are too many mixed-race marriages or too many homosexuals or too many transsexuals. You are a snowflake.

Republicants always seem to think censorship is only something Democrats do. Are Democrats banning books that discuss subjects that make white people uncomfortable? Nope, only Republicants are doing that. Are Democrats trying to pass laws that limit what a private business can discuss in terms of race? Nope, again. Only Republicants are doing that. If you post a negative comment about the Orange Buffoon on Pravda Social and get booted, it isn't censorship. But if you post a negative comment about Biden on Facebook and get booted, that's censorship. More drivel.

In fact, your entire post is drivel. Everybody on the board knows it. Well, everybody but wingers.

The Truth is not hate speech

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGuy  [View Original Post]
    The democrats are running from Biden. Every house and senate democrat does not want Biden endorsement. They are staying as far away as possible from his continued incompetence and disasters. Putin has him wrapped around his little finger. There may not be a democrat party after November.
    https://sputniknews.com/20220321/bab...094043562.html

Great post

There is a huge difference between someone who votes Democrat and a Democratic douche. You are obviously the latter. If you think Jimmy Carter was a good president, you are a Democratic douche. If you think Biden had no effect on gasoline prices, you are a Democratic douche.

And here you go demonizing Trump voters and calling them stupid, another DD move. Did you ever consider people voting for Trump were anti-war? I did. All your DD fucking bitching about Trump, and I asked you DDs two questions: Did he start any wars? And is the economy terrible? If both are no, he is not that bad, and you guys went to impeach him throughout his entire presidency. The impeachments showed how many anti-Democracy DDs there were who could not stand that Trump won.

LOL. YOU need to get off a racist agenda. When Hollyweird is making movies and I can predict their outcomes based on race, YOUR side is being racist, and I voted for Obama. He was a better candidate than McCain or Romney. Has a Republican running for president ever been a better candidate with you? If you are a DD, the answer is no.
    Great post. You are correct on everything.

Cumulative and Annualized Job Market Growth by President

This is a great site for comparing cumulative and annualized USA jobs market growth among recent presidents. Just choose and enter any 2 or more presidents and get a line chart for results that even the dumbest and least informed winger can understand:

"Jobs Created and Jobs Growth By President: Compare Jobs Across US Presidents"https://www.factsarefirst.com/metrics/jobs-growth/.

You want to see a hilarious contrast between the critical economic factor of jobs growth success vs abysmal jobs growth failure? Just enter Jimmy Carter and / or Joe Biden and compare their results to Trump or any other Repub. LOL.

Well, comparing any Dem results vs any and all Repub results proves that consistent Dem voters are truly economic and jobs creation geniuses compared to the consistent Repub voters' apparent hatred for creating USA jobs.

You don't call Democrats stupid? No, you call them douches instead. Lots of times. Want me to show you the 50+ posts?

The people who voted for the Orange Fruitcake were, by and large, older, white and high-school educated and lived in states that take more from the Federal Government than they provide. The voted for Cheeto Tweeto against their own best interests. They voted for less healthcare, higher taxes etc. All so they could retain power.

Except Russiagate was not a conspiracy theory.

You really need to get off this white-supremacist and racist thing. When you post the nonsense that you posted above, it just shows how little you understand and it shows everyone how far off the deep end you've really gone. You know nothing about racism except what FUX "NewZ" tells you to think. It all boils down to one simple thing for most wingers. They are still upset, many years after the fact, that a black guy was elected President. Everything you posted is straight out of the winger playbook of "we're white and we're aggrieved"..
    LOL. YOU need to get off a racist agenda. When Hollyweird is making movies and I can predict their outcomes based on race, YOUR side is being racist, and I voted for Obama. He was a better candidate than McCain or Romney. Has a Republican running for president ever been a better candidate with you? If you are a DD, the answer is no. And WTF is the phrase "white supremacy" doing in a fucking batman movie?

The Orange Buffoon didn't censor anybody? What planet have you been living on? He called the media the enemy of the people FFS.
    OMG. Just stop. That is not censorship. Clinton demonized the media too. Your entire post is trash, and it does not have one speck of objectivity. And the race part was particularly disgusting. You guys lost Virginia because you called Asians "white supremacists". Do they need to stop too? And who are the fuck are you that you get to decide who gets to talk about racism?

Zelenskyy Blasted Biden

Zelenskyy blasts Biden for stonewalling aid to Ukraine. Zelenskyy accuses Biden of making promises to Ukraine and then waiting weeks before anything gets done which allows Putin to continue his onslaught on innocent people. Biden and his incompetent White House staff create unnecessary delays allowing Putin certain victory. Europe is reacting quickly to Ukraine needs but USA is lagging behind. Probably intentionally to allow Putin victory. Three Europe leaders went to Ukraine. Biden will go to Belgium. Biden is a disgrace to the world.

He told it like it was

You don't call Democrats stupid? No, you call them douches instead. Lots of times. Want me to show you the 50+ posts?

The people who voted for the Orange Fruitcake were, by and large, older, white and high-school educated and lived in states that take more from the Federal Government than they provide. The voted for Cheeto Tweeto against their own best interests. They voted for less healthcare, higher taxes etc. All so they could retain power.

Except Russiagate was not a conspiracy theory. It was fact. There were multiple contacts, as mentioned in the Mueller report, between the Orange Buffoon's campaign and Russian agents. You and every other winger will point to the report and say "No conspiracy". Except that Mueller didn't investigate "collusion", he investigated "criminal conspiracy" which is a different thing. But, to use your own words, "just because it doesn't meet the legal definition doesn't mean it doesn't exist". Why do wingers think "no evidence" is OK for fraud but not for conspiracy? That's one thing that makes you out-of-touch..
    He told it like it was. Just because you are racist and in denial probably means you don't understand the DNC and Clinton collusion with Russia. Problem was fake news thought it was Trump that was colluding with the Russians but it was Clinton and DNC from the start. If you aren't smart enough to acknowledge it then you probably shouldn't be making comments. The only racism I have seen lately is from Biden. His pick for Supreme Court proves he is biggest racist ever by not allowing 94% of population be eligible. Amazing you keep talking about racism and the democrats are the majority of racists in USA.

I thought you might like to know

That the first electric vehicle that will sell 100 million units (If you count the predictable knockoffs from Asian countries) was introduced to the public last month at its new factory in Oregon.

I think half a million units could sell in California alone by the end of 2024.

Next year California will have more public charging stations than it has gas stations.

And this new electric vehicle won't need even one of California's (greater than 10,000) public electric charging stations.

Lock them up

Quote Originally Posted by Canada  [View Original Post]
    Independents and Democrats were fooled and voted for Biden. Independents won't be that stupid again. Democrats probably will be that stupid. Biden incompetence and his disaster of a first year will ensure GOP dominance. You keep thinking Americans are stupid. You keep thinking inflation and $7 gas won't affect the election. Biden inflation and his handling of Afghanistan and Russia will also help the GOP. Biden killing thousands of Ukrainians will also hurt the democrats. But you keep your brain in fantasyland.
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/hu...20/id/1062067/

They can fill a whole cell block, 2 Bidens 2 Clintons, 2 Pelosi's, mitch and his hideous wife et al.

A bunch of low rent grifters, the lot of them!!

Z!

Keep thinking that

Quote Originally Posted by ScatManDoo  [View Original Post]
    The democrats thin voting edge in the Senate is certain to strengthen.

The republicans in the Senate have many more seats to defend than the superior party.

And all five open seats (without incumbents running) are former GOP seats.

Democrats will be stronger in the Senate after the November midterms.
    Independents and Democrats were fooled and voted for Biden. Independents won't be that stupid again. Democrats probably will be that stupid. Biden incompetence and his disaster of a first year will ensure GOP dominance. You keep thinking Americans are stupid. You keep thinking inflation and $7 gas won't affect the election. Biden inflation and his handling of Afghanistan and Russia will also help the GOP. Biden killing thousands of Ukrainians will also hurt the democrats. But you keep your brain in fantasyland.

Your post shows you are out-of-touch

Go ahead. It shows everyone that you want one party rule.

When you call all of us stupid, you pretty much show us you do. I do not call Democrats stupid. I understand why some people vote Democrat, but you do not get the opposite. Everyone who voted for Trump was stupid. There was no good reason for anyone to vote for Trump. That tells me you are a closed minded, one party, fascist dumb ass.

What is the difference between Q'Anon / the basement and Russiagate? They were both baseless conspiracy theories. And how many guys went to Epstein Island? And do you believe Epstein hung himself? You have to be out of mind to think that Epstein was the only pedophilia ring...

Except Russiagate was not a conspiracy theory. It was fact. There were multiple contacts, as mentioned in the Mueller report, between the Orange Buffoon's campaign and Russian agents. You and every other winger will point to the report and say "No conspiracy". Except that Mueller didn't investigate "collusion", he investigated "criminal conspiracy" which is a different thing. But, to use your own words, "just because it doesn't meet the legal definition doesn't mean it doesn't exist". Why do wingers think "no evidence" is OK for fraud but not for conspiracy? That's one thing that makes you out-of-touch.

You really need to get off this white-supremacist and racist thing. When you post the nonsense that you posted above, it just shows how little you understand and it shows everyone how far off the deep end you've really gone. You know nothing about racism except what FUX "NewZ" tells you to think. It all boils down to one simple thing for most wingers. They are still upset, many years after the fact, that a black guy was elected President. Everything you posted is straight out of the winger playbook of "we're white and we're aggrieved".

The Orange Buffoon didn't censor anybody? What planet have you been living on? He called the media the enemy of the people FFS.

If your post wasn't so ludicrous, it would be comical.

Agreed Mr Kimball

Quote Originally Posted by GDreams  [View Original Post]
    I didn't really support Biden as a candidate. I would have preferred Bloomberg from those that had a chance, but was disappointed with the field they put up.

The reality is Trump is a criminal. If you cannot see that then you have a real issue. As for the Russia investigation it was fueled by Trumps behaviour. 10 counts of Obstruction of Justice! What was he so desperate to hide?

You have Michael Flynn who seriously proposed a military takeover of the government.

You complain about the Ukraine impeachment when Trump did something that if occurred in 1970 would have had the Republican party showing him the door like they did with Nixon. Now the Republicans are all about power and looking after donors.

You complain about fraud but never mention all the voter suppression and Gerrymandering that goes on with Republicans. How about independent redistricting and independent running of polls? I have no problem with that but would republicans win that way? The best Government is where there are slim majorities so each side needs to work with each other.
    https://amgreatness.com/2022/03/19/b...im-and-kamala/

Posting Limitations