La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: American Politics

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 957 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 651 691 741 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 14344
This blog is moderated by Admin

Please stop lying

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP  [View Original Post]
    Actually, they haven't. Particularly this one, which I've asked several times but to which I'm yet to receive an answer. Why not have a go? Deep breath.

Trump shut down flights from China on January 31, 2020. The democrats opposed this, with Pelosi going round telling everyone to hug a Chinaman, and Biden calling it "xenophobic". Would the democrat policy of allowing thousands of covid-infected Chinese to fly into the country daily have:

A) increased, or.

B) reduced.

The spread of covid? No need for a long-winded answer which nobody will read, just A or b. Thanks.
    Neither Pelosi or Biden said those things. https://www.statesman.com/news/20200...l-restrictions and https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/tr...and-chinatown/ You are lying. Period.

I an attaching a chart from Science Magazine. Notice the dates on "Line #1" (the solid black line). Blows your "the travel bandaid worked" BS out of the water because it shows the virus from China arriving after donnie's bandaid. Oops! Also notice the dates on the solid yellow line. It shows that the European mutation was here a month before trump decided to shut down travel from Europe.

Typical trump: a day late and a dollar short!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COVID Transmission.jpg‎  

So, explain this

Lucky that covid has a 99.9% survival rate then, eh? And the average age of death is 85 with multiple comorbidities, IE was about to kick the bucket anyway.

That average includes all the fake "covid deaths" of people who died in car crashes, heart attacks or many other reasons, who happened to test positive for covid in the hospital (probably because they caught it there). So the real average covid death is even older, sicker and closer to death's door than even that.
    Here's a chart from Mike Pence's state. Posted by their Department of Health.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COVID INDIANA.jpg‎  

It is you who missed the point. Again!

So as I said, Mexico requires in-person voting with photo ID. As do all democracies that are serious about election integrity. Thanks for backing me up, whether you realized it or not.
    Mexico does not require in person voting. Mexicans can vote by mail though not easily.

But you, of course, didn't respond to any of my other points. Probably because you can't.

Mexico's version of the Federal Election Commission issues the only valid voter ID card. That's so that states can't issue idiotic requirements like "the only valid ID is a hunting license". The QOP is against this.

By law, Mexico must have at least 1 polling place per 750 people. This makes voting easy so the QOP hate this idea.

Mexico's election day falls on a Sunday and is a national holiday. This makes voting easy so the QOP hate this idea.

By law gerrymandering is forbidden. The QOP would never allow this.

So, since you are into people answering either / or questions:

A. Would you accept all of the Mexican-style requirements in the US; or.

B. Would you not accept all of the Mexican-style requirements in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    Can't answer what? Your so-called questions have been answered in this forum ad nauseam.
    Actually, they haven't. Particularly this one, which I've asked several times but to which I'm yet to receive an answer. Why not have a go? Deep breath.

Trump shut down flights from China on January 31, 2020. The democrats opposed this, with Pelosi going round telling everyone to hug a Chinaman, and Biden calling it "xenophobic". Would the democrat policy of allowing thousands of covid-infected Chinese to fly into the country daily have:

A) increased, or.

B) reduced.

The spread of covid? No need for a long-winded answer which nobody will read, just A or b. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Right here, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/.

Israel was the highest vaccinated country in the world and had the highest rates of Covid. Look at first world countries that are highly vaccinated versus third world countries and the cases per million category. It is not even close.

It is the FDA. See the link: https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/...accine-booster.

The point I was making was not how long or how severe the side effects are but that there are risks to the vaccine.

No, it is a fact that at the same time Israel had more cases per capita than any nation on earth it was the most vaccinated, and that fact does not fit the Democratic narrative.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...psons-paradox/...
    Excellent forensic post. It will go way over the heads of the usual douches but it will persuade any fair and open-minded reader.

Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    The US has 4% of the world's population, that's true. What percentage of the world's COVID deaths do we have? 14.6%.

Yep, the former guy sure did a great job! Republicans still tout the speed at which the vaccines were developed yet most unvaccinated Republicans think the vaccines are worthless.
    Once again your blinkered mind entirely misses the point. The previous post to which I was replying claimed that not just a few percentage points here or there but the entire worldwide pandemic and every single death *in the world* was the fault of President Trump.

Never mind the Chinese who allowed the virus out of the lab and out of their country, or Fauci who funded its development. It was such a ludicrously foolish statement, even by the standards of the bonkers Bolsheviks on this board, it needed to be called out.

As to the 14% figure, many third world countries don't have any idea how many covid deaths they have. Old, sick people die of covid, and nobody knows. By contrast, in the US the figures are inflated to include everyone who dies with covid, not just of it. Most notoriously the victim of an auto accident was classed a covid death because he tested positive while in the hospital. Ditto for many other sick people dying of something else, who catch it in hospital.

So the real figure for the US is far lower than 14%. Probably around half of that, which is what you would expect given age demographics.

Finally, the least vaccinated group in the US is blacks. Last time I checked, most of them aren't Republican voters. But facts don't matter to Bolsheviks, as we have seen with the Michael Brown hoax, the Fentanyl Floyd hoax, the Russia collusion hoax, the mail-in ballot hoax, the Global Warming we're all going to die in 10 years hoax, and so many more.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthEaster  [View Original Post]
    "As for the Pfizer booster, side effects are terrible. 63.7% had fatigue. 48.4% suffered from headaches. 39.1% felt muscle pain." Seriously? This is what you describe as "terrible"? Terrible is being on a ventilator and getting long covid for a year. These symptoms are pretty much what most people experience from a about of the flu. What a pussy. I'd rather have any or all than be dead. Just sayin.
    Lucky that covid has a 99.9% survival rate then, eh? And the average age of death is 85 with multiple comorbidities, IE was about to kick the bucket anyway.

That average includes all the fake "covid deaths" of people who died in car crashes, heart attacks or many other reasons, who happened to test positive for covid in the hospital (probably because they caught it there). So the real average covid death is even older, sicker and closer to death's door than even that.

Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    I am glad that you brought foreign countries into this discussion.

While I don't have experience in voting in the countries you mentioned, I am quite familiar with how voting goes in our southern neighbor, Mexico.

Yes, Mexico requires a photo ID to vote and, yes, Mexico does not offer wide-spread vote-by-mail.
    So as I said, Mexico requires in-person voting with photo ID. As do all democracies that are serious about election integrity. Thanks for backing me up, whether you realized it or not.

I'm not vaccinated and I had Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Spidy  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you're missing the point. I don't give a shit, what THEY or YOU, DO or DON'T want to put into your own body.

It's when anti-vaxxer / anti-masker ignorant fools, get on the air waves and bloviate, espouse and spew their so called COVID medical knowledge, to trusting Americans, is when it becomes problematic for the general public at large and specifically the medical profession and hospitals.

The case of longtime conservative talker and anti-vaxxer, Dick Farrel, best sums it up, when he was dying from COVID and said, Apparently, Farrel was suddenly not willing to die for his previously held convictions, as he spoke to one of his close friends, Amy Leigh Hair and encouraged her to get the shot, shortly before his death.
    The more I read, the happier I am not to be vaccinated. I had a bad dose of Covid and I am aware of actual fascists taking dying people out of hospitals to protect (sic) them from Covid. I a meeting a vulnerable friend tomorrow who is vaccinated and whose entire family had COVID.

None of that changes anything. These are experimental shots making Big Pharma richer and changing our way of life.

It is a last throw of the dice by the USA to control the world, now that its military got booted out of Afghanistan and is facing defeat squaring up to China. Isn't it strange, in all your talk of American politics, you lot never talk about the ongoing genocides you commit. ? Your addiction to Big Pharma is so typical: another blanket to protect you from the world, just like your nuclear arsenal. Small dick syndrome.

Sorry, the support for the Democratic douche method of saying everyone who does not get vaccinated is getting weaker and weaker. I am not anti-vaxx but I am anti you Democratic pretending you know health wise what is best for everyone, and I am very, very, very anti vax mandate...
    Dude, you're missing the point. I don't give a shit, what THEY or YOU, DO or DON'T want to put into your own body.

It's when anti-vaxxer / anti-masker ignorant fools, get on the air waves and bloviate, espouse and spew their so called COVID medical knowledge, to trusting Americans, is when it becomes problematic for the general public at large and specifically the medical profession and hospitals.

The case of longtime conservative talker and anti-vaxxer, Dick Farrel, best sums it up, when he was dying from COVID and said,
    "...COVID is no joke, I wish I had gotten vaccinated!
    Apparently, Farrel was suddenly not willing to die for his previously held convictions, as he spoke to one of his close friends, Amy Leigh Hair and encouraged her to get the shot, shortly before his death.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisdeSade1  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget homophobic, transphobic, ableist, ageist, right handist, lookist, and baby & cute puppy eater.
    Hey, "if the shoe fits..." You called it and you seem to have a knack for it. But don't stop there, sounds like you're just getting started with your "Trumpisms"..kkk!

Check these out, if you're so inclined:

https://www.antiextremememes.co.uk/l...est-trumpisms/

https://www.jdjournal.com/2015/09/23...ous-trumpisms/

You evidently know nothing about how Congress works

Why is Biden pushing through a vaccine mandate using an emergency provision versus going through Congress and passing a law like it is supposed to be done? He is doing this even when the Congress is controlled by Democrats.
    Newsflash: it takes 60 Senators to approve non-budget legislation. How many Senators are Democrats, how many are Republicans and how many Republicans are likely to vote for a vaccine mandate?

You have posted some imbecilic things here but this takes the cake!

More BS

Israel was the highest vaccinated country in the world and had the highest rates of Covid. Look at first world countries that are highly vaccinated versus third world countries and the cases per million category. It is not even close.

It is the FDA. See the link: https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/...accine-booster.

The point I was making was not how long or how severe the side effects are but that there are risks to the vaccine.

No, it is a fact that at the same time Israel had more cases per capita than any nation on earth it was the most vaccinated, and that fact does not fit the Democratic narrative.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...psons-paradox/

Your link is saying the same thing I did. Yes, you can say you are twice as likely to get hospitalized if you do not have the vaccine, 4% versus 2% in Israel. You can also say that the vaccine prevents one hospitalization for every 50 people who get it as of now, and there is no guarantee even that number holds up.

It shows Fauci is lying again. There was all this crap about herd immunity and percentage vaccinated. The notion was that if we get to a certain % of people with vaccinated immunity (and natural immunity did not count) that we could resume our lives as they were. Now that there is Covid among deer, cats, and dogs, you can throw out that notion. No one has a fucking clue how big the herd is.

Now tell me how the fuck are deer getting Covid? And how do we stop the spread of Covid when it was supposedly in bats and pangolins and jumped to humans? If you support the idea that the vaccine is going to prevent the spread then shouldn't you have to vaccinate all the deer, bats, and pangolins too? Aren't they part of the herd?.
    BS contention #1: The Israel's case count is higher than 3rd world countries. Do you remember when trump said "We do too much testing. With more testing you get more cases"? Well, that's what is happening in this instance. Israel tests everyone. Third world countries are so poor that they can't. Most third world countries have 10 x more cases than are reported, at least.

BS Contention #2: Deer, etc. Who cares? Do you have proof that the deer, etc. Have infected humans? If not, you are simply howling at the moon. As usual.

BS Contention #3: The vaccine doesn't prevent transmission. True. It doesn't. But here's what it does do. It prevents hospitalization and death, for the most part. The vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths are the unvaccinated who are, primarily, MAGAts. One thing you trumpers forget about science is that science is always changing. Trumpers say "that's lying". What it is is BS.

BS Contention #4: The remainder of your nonsense. One of the tenets of conservatism is "You've got to live with your choices. " It is every trumper's right to remain unvaccinated. It is their employer's right to fire their sorry asses if they aren't vaccinated. Tough. Being unemployed is a consequence of a trumper's vaccination decision. The QOP conveniently forgets lots of things when it comes to vaccination. Most school children need to be vaccinated. All the military need to be vaccinated.

All I wish is that the unvaccinated trumpers would volunteer to work in a COVID ward. For a month. Without PPE. And to decline medical assistance when they get COVID. But they won't. They're too scared.

Screw your liberty?

Unlike other right-wing ultras leaving their marks in this thread, Elvis does monger. His mongering and travel-related tips are top-notch. Why he enjoys spreading this extreme, anti-science and anti-common-sense nonsense is beyond me.

BS! Where is the evidence?

That's but a statistical illusion.

That's just BS.

First, what's your source? Second, how long do the side-effects persist? My elderly mother had side-effects after the booster for less than 48 hours..
    https://amgreatness.com/2021/09/14/f...-at-any-price/

I remember after 9/11 the left said liberty is paramount, now the right says that.

Kinda like pro-choice my body my choice, why doesn't that apply to vaxes?

Too much hypocrisy for me, that's why I don't belong to the left or right, but sides are full of toxic shit.

Unlike other right-wing ultras leaving their marks in this thread, Elvis does monger. His mongering and travel-related tips are top-notch. Why he enjoys spreading this extreme, anti-science and anti-common-sense nonsense is beyond me.

BS! Where is the evidence?

First, what's your source? Second, how long do the side-effects persist? My elderly mother had side-effects after the booster for less than 48 hours. Is that the reason for your concerns? 48 hours?

That's but a statistical illusion.

Your link is saying the same thing I did. Yes, you can say you are twice as likely to get hospitalized if you do not have the vaccine, 4% versus 2% in Israel. You can also say that the vaccine prevents one hospitalization for every 50 people who get it as of now, and there is no guarantee even that number holds up.

WTF do deer have to do with anything?
    It shows Fauci is lying again. There was all this crap about herd immunity and percentage vaccinated. The notion was that if we get to a certain % of people with vaccinated immunity (and natural immunity did not count) that we could resume our lives as they were. Now that there is Covid among deer, cats, and dogs, you can throw out that notion. No one has a fucking clue how big the herd is.

Now tell me how the fuck are deer getting Covid? And how do we stop the spread of Covid when it was supposedly in bats and pangolins and jumped to humans? If you support the idea that the vaccine is going to prevent the spread then shouldn't you have to vaccinate all the deer, bats, and pangolins too? Aren't they part of the herd?

This whole thing is such bullshit, and you know who agrees with me? The head of the CDC: https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news...d02c536828ea1e.

"Our vaccines are working exceptionally well," Walensky told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in reference to fully vaccinated people who get breakthrough infections. "They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death – they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission. ".

Wait a second! Aren't unvaccinated Republicans killing vaxxed Democrats and those advocating against the vaccine killing people too? You douches have been running with that narrative for so long you do not even get that it has not proven to be true.

Tell you what: go live in a cave, don't ever, ever get close to anther human being (deer are fine), and you can stay unvaccinated till the day of your natural or unnatural death. Until then, screw your liberty.
    This is an idiotic comment and shows you being the Democratic douches that I loathe. MSNBC propaganda does not equal fact. Blaming Covid on Republicans which you douches have done since day one does not help anything All you are doing is politicizing a health issue. Getting the vaccine is like any other health issue, a decision that should be weighed by measuring risks and benefits per the individual getting or not getting it. Now that we know the vaccine does not prevent the spread of Covid, the government should not be mandating a fucking thing.

And what I do not get about you douches on this forum is how you totally reject the government's stance on sexuality, on women, and on prostitution, and yet you run to them on other health matters and believe everything they say. Why wouldn't the government use the CDC and other health organizations to lie and support its stance on sexuality? Show me a peer reviewed article that supports the polyamorous lifestyle that so many guys here lead and are fine. Do you expect a study about the damages of a toxic wife? Of divorce being so devastating for most men they should never marry? Shit, all I see is this bullshit about how married men live longer.

It is a fact the CDC lied about the AIDS numbers and how rare it was spread heterosexually in the late 80's and early 90's. It is a fact that latex allergies have been diminished and the studies showing the ineffectiveness of condoms in STD prevention has been buried.

That is the part with you douches I will never get. You fuck boat loads of women bare and go to other countries to do it and yet swallow up every bit of BS the government and Fauci put out with Covid. How do you all live and support sexual freedom and yet demand that others get the Covid vaccine at gun point especially now that vaccines have not been shown to prevent the spread of Covid?

You should look at every potentially political government health decision with a grain of salt just like you did with sexuality.

Posting Limitations