Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: American Politics

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 958 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 14357
This blog is moderated by Admin

Trump is their Retribution!

Quote Originally Posted by Beijing4987  [View Original Post]
    PDB beat George Shrub Bush AND Obama. Up in in the polls this time. Why would he dare to debate.
    After Trump's great victory in defeating Obama in 2016, then his humiliating defeat to GW Bush in 2020, he has demanded that his loyal Pink Tinklers avenge his honor by duly Impeaching President Hunter Biden.

Naturally, they are dutifully obliging.

Nope. Not difficult at all to imagine these loons somehow cobbled together a $1. 5 Trillion net addition to the Repub Deficit every ten years "stimulus" legislation for a complex national USA economy that wasn't overwhelmingly crap.

Uh. The Party that racks up Trillions in debt then threatens to blackmail the country into not paying that debt or they will shut down the government, thereby raise the cost of that debt as well as adding more to the Repub Deficit is not capable of cobbling together anything remotely like an intelligent and effective economic legislation or tax policy.

It is simply not possible.

Well, let's say it is as possible as putting 12 monkeys in a room with 12 typewriters and winding up with the Complete Works of William Shakespeare by the end of the month.

Repub thugin' continues to grow...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny 12  [View Original Post]
    ...Im not sure you can blame all of this on Trump though. A very small minority of his more ardent supporters would take things too far.
    I say again "Oh, really!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny 12  [View Original Post]
    This is a common misconception of Democrats, that Republicans are all White Supremacists who shoot schoolchildren, assassinate politicians, and conduct insurrections

in their spare time. I know many Republicans, and I promise you it's a very, very small % that do that, I'd estimate way, way under 1/100th of 1%.
    Well, it appears you may not know your fellow QAnon/MAGA Repubs at all. NYT article says otherwise:

Quote Originally Posted by New York Times
    As Trump prosecutions Move Forward, Threats and Concerns Increase
    https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/24/u...-violence.html

"...In April, before federal prosecutors indicted Mr. Trump, one survey showed that 4.5 percent of American adults agreed with the idea that the use of force was justified to restore Donald Trump to the presidency. Just two months later, after the first federal indictment of Mr. Trump, that figure surged to 7 percent..."
    Rest assured, of that 7%, I'd say 99% of the 7 percent (probably is really a 100%, but left room to haggle), are the QAnon/MAGA Repub cult lunatic fringe, that think violence is justified to restore the ex-Pres back into power.

Perhaps, time for new Repub friends? (Something to consider, but really I'm just kidding...kkkk!).

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisdeSade1  [View Original Post]
    "Like Carville, I love it when Democrats enter an election season "panicked" over the prospect that they might lose the election to America-hating, USA Economy and Jobs-Destroying Repubs. No doubt that is a major motivator behind those recent Special Election outcomes where Dem turnout and votes outperformed Repub by 10 whopping points or more.

BTW, in that interview your beloved fellow virulently pro-Repub "Independent" LOL, Bill Maher, once again as he did the week before repeat a favorite Repub Party election campaign lie about Dems being "soft on crime" with one of his favorite lies about Dems "legalizing shop-lifting."

He repeats that lie almost every week on one or both of his shows. LOL.

I noticed Carville did not chime in to agree with him about that.

Oh, and Maher is wrong about Biden not coming off well in the debates. Any debates with Biden that a Repub has the balls to show up for, that is.
    "This individual will kill, and he will rape," Worley cautioned, citing the suspect's criminal record. "he will do anything he can to cause harm."

Hmm. I know a Repub former so-called potus on the lamb right now after mass murdering at least 1 Million Americans and being found liable for rape as defined in the state where he was also judged to have defrauded banks for many Millions of Dollars.

Orange hair. About 5' 9". At least 300 lbs. Tiny hands.

Anybody seen him lately? He has a history of hiding in a Men's Room stall to avoid being laughed at from other World Leaders and to dodge having to debate anyone on an issue of importance where you might need to actually know something.

"Like Carville, I love it when Democrats enter an election season "panicked" over the prospect that they might lose the election to America-hating, USA Economy and Jobs-Destroying Repubs. No doubt that is a major motivator behind those recent Special Election outcomes where Dem turnout and votes outperformed Repub by 10 whopping points or more.

BTW, in that interview your beloved fellow virulently pro-Repub "Independent" LOL, Bill Maher, once again as he did the week before repeat a favorite Repub Party election campaign lie about Dems being "soft on crime" with one of his favorite lies about Dems "legalizing shop-lifting. ".

Oh, and Maher is wrong about Biden not coming off well in the debates. Any debates with Biden that a Repub has the balls to show up for, that is.

That is exactly why Team Biden is rather "unwoke", according to Carville, about that particular age-related Repub talking point. In fact, at any debate Biden will outshine every Repub on the stage and every moderator at the table in terms of being lucid, cognitively capable, informed and prepared on every important issue raised.
    Where's the part that supports Bill Maher's weekly beloved Repub "Party of Law and Order" Campaign Rally lie that "Democrats legalized shop-lifting"?

Lolol.

Seattle Residents Mock Fox News Reporter's Attempt To Discuss The City's Crime.

https://news.yahoo.com/seattle-resid...041244240.html

Fux News sent a reporter to Seattle to find out how residents of the Emerald City feel about crime, and he didnt exactly get the warmest of welcomes.

In fact, one man insisted hes never seen crime in the city.

Ive never seen any crime in Seattle, he told Johnny Belisario, the reporter who was sent to the city by Jesse Watters of The Five. Ive seen fun and laughter and laughter and fun.
    But the most memorable moment came when another woman in a green jacket was having absolutely none of his talking points.

Ive never heard of anyone getting robbed, she said. People just dont come up and try to rob people on the street.
    Democrats again secure one-vote Pa. House majority after Powell wins special election.

https://whyy.org/articles/pennsylvan...ly-autenreith/

Legalized looting 24/7

BTW, in that interview your beloved fellow virulently pro-Repub "Independent" LOL, Bill Maher, once again as he did the week before repeat a favorite Repub Party election campaign lie about Dems being "soft on crime" with one of his favorite lies about Dems "legalizing shop-lifting. ".

That is exactly why Team Biden is rather "unwoke", according to Carville, about that particular age-related Repub talking point. In fact, at any debate Biden will outshine every Repub on the stage and every moderator at the table in terms of being lucid, cognitively capable, informed and prepared on every important issue raised.

Which will probably be a shock to anyone only hearing the pro-Repub spin on it over the past 2 years in typically pro-Repub Mainstream Media and Bill Maher's weekly Repub Campaign Rallies. ".

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-philadelphia/

"President Drink Bleach"

PDB beat George Shrub Bush AND Obama. Up in in the polls this time. Why would he dare to debate.

This is 24/7 nationwide

BTW, in that interview your beloved fellow virulently pro-Repub "Independent" LOL, Bill Maher, once again as he did the week before repeat a favorite Repub Party election campaign lie about Dems being "soft on crime" with one of his favorite lies about Dems "legalizing shop-lifting."

Which will probably be a shock to anyone only hearing the pro-Repub spin on it over the past 2 years in typically pro-Repub Mainstream Media and Bill Maher's weekly Repub Campaign Rallies."

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/27/us/ba...day/index.html

The jig is up Dirty Joe

"Imagine that? Virtually every claim regarding the economy by Trump and his fellow Repub Liars turns out to be false.

But I suppose Repubs would think Biden creating 13 million jobs in his first 30 months on the job means he is a "dud" while Trump adding $1. 5 Trillion to the deficit every 10 years into infinity in order to create 5 million jobs in his first 30 months proves he was a big "winner. " LOL. That is, before his classic Repub economic policies, stewardship and lies eventually and inevitably wiped out millions upon millions of jobs by the merciful end of his horrific 48 month term:

Fact check: Debunking eight Trump false claims about the Biden-era economy.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/14/polit...nomy/index.htm

Claims of Trump vs Biden employment gains are misleading.

As to Biden's popularity or lack of in the polls vs his massive popularity in the voting "polls" just a couple of years ago and his Party's popularity ever since then in the Red Tsunami-to-Pink Tinkle conversion midterms and all those special elections this past year where they are outperforming Repubs by whopping unheard of 10 points and such, I think it can be chalked up to the usual Party-affiluation claim trends that have been happening for quite some time:

The Rise of Independent Voters Is a Myth.

A recent poll found that nearly half of Americans identify as independent. But theyre hiding the real truth about how they vote.

Seriously. Think about it; there are several self-claimed "Independents", "Bothsiders" and "Neithersiders" right here on this board. And to a person they merely parrot the same classic Repub Party line and consistently failed Repub Party economic nonsense we have been hearing as the central theme of the Repub Party "platform", such that there ever is one, since forever.

Is there any doubt that those same classic Repubs hiding in embarrassment behind the "Independent" label after those horrific GW Bush and Trump results would make that same claim to a pollster on the phone?

If pollsters are going to sample 40%+ self-claimed "Independents" in their surveys, they will unavoidably be oversampling justifiably and understandably embarrassed classic Repubs and, therefore, Always Trumpers, in their polls along the way. ".

https://www.newsmax.com/morris/dick-...25/id/1135760/

And I reciprocate by giving yours 500 Sean Hannitys

"Free trade has made both the USA and the developing world more prosperous. We may have a smaller % of the pie, but the pie has gotten larger.

You earlier criticized me for wanting to see Asians make a living wage, because you incorrectly believe that comes at the expense of the American worker. Now you're saying 1. 7 billion Asians survive on less than $2 a day. Do you want them to stay poor? Do you think American consumers should have to pay 3 X what they're paying now for televisions and clothes?

Assembling electronic components, making clothes and a lot of other low end factory work is painstaking and tedious. Americans would rather do something else, although many Asians appreciate the opportunity to make enough money to feed themselves and their families. I believe the same applies to much of the work done by foreigners in the USA, although I don't believe they should be here illegally. A guest worker program makes more sense. The unemployment rate is 3. 6%, for goodness sake.

I guess you and Tooms are fans of big government spending on industrial policy like that authorized by Biden's Inflation Reduction Act and Chips and Science Act. And of high tariffs, like the ones imposed by Trump and continued by Biden. Well, they don't make sense. The best results come from spending money instead on basic research and development, and from opening foreign markets to American goods. And basic common sense policies, like the corporate tax system imposed by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (e. G. A competitive corporate tax rate and the GILTI tax, which encourages investment in the USA). You guys might borrow a bit of the time you spend watching MSNBC and reading Breitbart and look at this. ".

https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2...can-inequality

This is why Wall St impeached Trump 2 x and he has 91 felonies pending.

My theory about the latest poll in WAPO with Trump stomping Dirty Joe by 10.

Is probably a payback for Dirty Joes DOJ going after Amazon.

Bozo likes little bitches like Hussein Obama that left him alone for 8 yrs to rape and pillage.

And was given a 100 million dollar "gift" / kickback for being such a nice little beach.

The Jig is up.

I say raise the top tax rate to 90% like in the 1950's.

CRUSH THE PARASITES.

Carville LOVES it too

Thanks for the gift.

While it is interesting to see that passionate Repubs are rushing to their phones and online to tell the world how much they love their lord and master at Trump's time of greatest need for Repub hillbilly defense fund donations from their entitlement checks, there have actually been other "polls" being taken for the last several months that might be a bit more telling about Biden and his Dem Party's prospects going forward.

Maybe Newsmax and Breitbart haven't been mentioning them much lately:

Democrats have been winning big in special elections.

That could bode well for them in the 2024 election.

https://abcnews.go.com/538/democrats...y?id=103315703

Democrats keep winning special elections in battleground states.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...ground-states/

Democrats are on a special election winning streak.

https://www.axios.com/2023/09/21/dem...winning-streak

Democrats Are on a Winning Streak That Could Transform Our Politics.

Recent victories in Pennsylvania and New Hampshire special elections suggest Democrats can score huge wins in the fight to control state legislatures. That changes everything.

https://www.thenation.com/article/po...ure-victories/

Looks like those passionate Repubs are not showing up nearly as much as passionate Dems have been for these special elections that typically engender more Repub turnout.

Yes, it has been well documented that when gas prices increase, Biden's approval numbers decrease. As is the case right now. It is pretty much as simple as that.

But that doesn't necessarily mean the electorate blames Biden or the Dems for gas price inflation. Or for any inflation, really. After all, they didn't punish Biden and the Dems for higher and scarier inflation during the 2022 midterms, right? No, if anything, the electorate appeared to have blamed Trump's Party for inflation and a slew of other problems when they entered the voting booths last year.

And they are still blaming them this year. In the voting booth "polls", I mean.

Besides, maybe a miracle will happen and USA oil reserves will flood the market and help to lower gas prices sometime soon and cause Biden's approval numbers to greatly improve. Or early next year. Or around August, September, October and Novrmber of next year.

Miracles do happen, you know. ".

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023...sing-to-trump/
    Like Carville, I LOVE it when Democrats enter an election season "panicked" over the prospect that they might lose the election to America-hating, USA Economy and Jobs-Destroying Repubs. No doubt that is a major motivator behind those recent Special Election outcomes where Dem turnout and votes outperformed Repub by 10 whopping points or more.

Which will probably be a shock to anyone only hearing the pro-Repub spin on it over the past 2 years in typically pro-Repub Mainstream Media and Bill Maher's weekly Repub Campaign Rallies.

How many Trillions has the Trump Fraud and Crime Family cost Americans so far?

When you factor in all of the horrific economic and national security failures, the costs in American lives and Trillions in American consumer and taxpayer dollars by Trump and his Trump Fraud and Crime Family, it must give admitted Repubs, embarrassed pro-Repub "Independents", Bothsiders and Neithersiders a warm and fuzzy feeling of love for the Repub Party's lord and savior for him fullfilling the Repub Party dreams and goals so beautifully:

Donald Trump found liable for fraud in New York civil case.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/judge-...se-2023-09-26/

COVID-19s Total Cost to the U.S. Economy Will Reach $14 Trillion by End of 2023.

https://healthpolicy.usc.edu/article...-new-research/#text=The%20 economic%20 toll%20 of%20 the, and%20 other%20 experts%20 have%20 estimated.

This one was an early and therefore very low estimate. "and counting" is the key phrase here:

Trumps election fraud falsehoods have cost taxpayers $519 million and counting.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...-and-counting/

Dud Biden vs Super Dud Trump?

Imagine that? Virtually every claim regarding the economy by Trump and his fellow Repub Liars turns out to be false.

But I suppose Repubs would think Biden creating 13 million jobs in his first 30 months on the job means he is a "dud" while Trump adding $1. 5 Trillion to the deficit every 10 years into infinity in order to create 5 million jobs in his first 30 months proves he was a big "winner. " LOL. That is, before his classic Repub economic policies, stewardship and lies eventually and inevitably wiped out millions upon millions of jobs by the merciful end of his horrific 48 month term:

Fact check: Debunking eight Trump false claims about the Biden-era economy.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/14/polit...omy/index.html

Claims of Trump vs Biden employment gains are misleading.

https://news.yahoo.com/claims-trump-...164946053.html

As to Biden's popularity or lack of in the polls vs his massive popularity in the voting "polls" just a couple of years ago and his Party's popularity ever since then in the Red Tsunami-to-Pink Tinkle conversion midterms and all those special elections this past year where they are outperforming Repubs by whopping unheard of 10 points and such, I think it can be chalked up to the usual Party-affiluation claim trends that have been happening for quite some time:

Few Americans Who Identify As Independent Are Actually Independent. Thats Really Bad For Politics.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-for-politics/

The Rise of Independent Voters Is a Myth.
    A recent poll found that nearly half of Americans identify as independent. But theyre hiding the real truth about how they vote.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1734...nt-voters-myth

Seriously. Think about it; there are several self-claimed "Independents", "Bothsiders" and "Neithersiders" right here on this board. And to a person they merely parrot the same classic Repub Party line and consistently failed Repub Party economic nonsense we have been hearing as the central theme of the Repub Party "platform", such that there ever is one, since forever.

Is there any doubt that those same classic Repubs hiding in embarrassment behind the "Independent" label after those horrific GW Bush and Trump results would make that same claim to a pollster on the phone?

If pollsters are going to sample 40%+ self-claimed "Independents" in their surveys, they will unavoidably be oversampling justifiably and understandably embarrassed classic Repubs and, therefore, Always Trumpers, in their polls along the way.

This hideous Cracker is funny

"Thanks for the gift.

While it is interesting to see that passionate Repubs are rushing to their phones and online to tell the world how much they love their lord and master at Trump's time of greatest need for Repub hillbilly defense fund donations from their entitlement checks, there have actually been other "polls" being taken for the last several months that might be a bit more telling about Biden and his Dem Party's prospects going forward.

Maybe Newsmax and Breitbart haven't been mentioning them much lately:

Democrats have been winning big in special elections.

That could bode well for them in the 2024 election.

https://abcnews.go.com/538/democrats...y?id=103315703

Democrats keep winning special elections in battleground states.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...ground-states/

Democrats are on a special election winning streak.

https://www.axios.com/2023/09/21/dem...winning-streak

Democrats Are on a Winning Streak That Could Transform Our Politics.

Recent victories in Pennsylvania and New Hampshire special elections suggest Democrats can score huge wins in the fight to control state legislatures. That changes everything.

https://www.thenation.com/article/po...ure-victories/

Looks like those passionate Repubs are not showing up nearly as much as passionate Dems have been for these special elections that typically engender more Repub turnout.

Yes, it has been well documented that when gas prices increase, Biden's approval numbers decrease. As is the case right now. It is pretty much as simple as that.

But that doesn't necessarily mean the electorate blames Biden or the Dems for gas price inflation. Or for any inflation, really. After all, they didn't punish Biden and the Dems for higher and scarier inflation during the 2022 midterms, right? No, if anything, the electorate appeared to have blamed Trump's Party for inflation and a slew of other problems when they entered the voting booths last year.

And they are still blaming them this year. In the voting booth "polls", I mean.

Besides, maybe a miracle will happen and USA oil reserves will flood the market and help to lower gas prices sometime soon and cause Biden's approval numbers to greatly improve. Or early next year. Or around August, September, October and Novrmber of next year.

Miracles do happen, you know. ".

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023...sing-to-trump/

Posting Limitations