"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: American Politics

+ Add Report
Page 924 of 961 FirstFirst ... 424 824 874 914 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 934 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 14412
This blog is moderated by Admin

Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 01-21-09 at 21:41.

Jews = good. Fact.

Shoot missiles at me, I blow your ass up.

A culture that promotes and rewards intelligence, values the maintenance of their own culture while not comdemning others, has the balls to defend itself uncompromisingly, can laugh at itself without feeling insecure, welcomes people of any race or culture... etc. etc. What's not to admire?

Have I contributed significantly to this conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by CBGBConnisur
    The Jewish power base is much more prevalent in North America than in Europe, with the exception of a few countries Europeans are not as warm to Jews as Americans. In Germany its mostly the politicians who are warm to them, everyday people are another story.
    Yet there are (obviously Jews) like MJG Dogs who can't get enough of this very dated topic. Nobody in Europe has genuine interest in debating Jews and their history, who likes them, who doesn't. People don't f*cking care. MJG Dogs' anti-Europe rage is overwhelming. I don't believe he has slightest idea of what's he's talking about. European ambivalence in Palestinian conflict is a result of general approach to troublemakers, and no sensible government jumps happily into a 60 years old conflict, where actually no part is truly interested in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by MJG Dogs
    Think about it euroclowns. if you had stopped Hitler perhaps none of this would have happened. All you Neville Chamberlain types out there, wake up. It is happening again. The USA, along with a few other countries like Colombia, Argentina, Brasil, The Dominican republic and Australia are the only real safe havens for jews.
    Well, then stay in your favourite countries, and don't visit Europe. Can't be that hard, can it? Or better, go to Israel and stay there. After all, Jews finally got a legitimate place to live and prosper, in Israel.

Think about it euroclowns. if you had stopped Hitler perhaps none of this would have happened. All you Neville Chamberlain types out there, wake up. It is happening again. The USA, along with a few other countries like Colombia, Argentina, Brasil, The Dominican republic and Australia are the only real safe havens for jews.

But then again you euros are so angry and full of rage, for you ruled the world until 1945, and then a nation of castoffs, rejects, immigrants outflanked you...
    ha ha ha. It also bruns them inside that the USA, despite its current status could toy with Europe anytime it choses too. So could Russia, as it is doing now, by cutting off their natural gas supply. Rememeber europe is also an enemy of Russia's, not just israel and the USA

And how angry is europe now at Obama becuase he is smart he is not saying anything..They will be pissed when Obama does not throw Israel under the bus.Read the EU newspapers, especially in the UK, they are furious

Quote Originally Posted by MJG Dogs
    Study history. the jews have been persecuted since the days of christ and before that. In europe they have been persecuted for 1000 years.

In today's world, the Europeans are mad because the jews fight back. While they do not attack Israel directly, they use Hamas, hezbollah and other groups to do their dirty word, as does Iran. The europeans give terrorist money...

In the past few days in europe, jews have been shot in Denmanrk, property torched in France, and Belgium and jews have been threatened throughout.

Of course the jews are Europe's secondary target. In the long run their main target is the USA.. same thing, they will not attack america, but will fund the attack...

That is what they are, I am a christian american, but If I were a jew, i would never live in strutting euroclown land
    I kind of agree with you. The Jews found NO PEACE in Europe for something like 1,000 years. And now that they have left to found their own country, the Europeans want to begrudge them EVEN THAT. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ FourMoney
    Why because Jews have America and largely Western Europe by the NUTZ...

Jews in America have alot of money and alot of political power when it comes to Israel they lead the charge on any foreign policy involving the Jewish State. They see the "threat" of Hammas as they are aligned with Iran complicating matters all the more.

Its a big mess and I stop trying to figure it out years ago. Its not like I wanna go their anyway, there millions of Jews in America, what advantage would there be to hooking up with some Jewish girl in Israel???? They are likely just as spoiled as the ones already here....
    How many times do we have to hear this "Jews are controlling the world" line? Have you bothered to check your facts?

1. If you go to any university campus (and almost all of them are more heavily left wing), you will find Jews in all those same left wing organizations. Same thing with organizations like ACLU (a heavily Jewish organization). But the left wing is consistently very hostile toward Israel. So what does that mean? Being Jewish in the US is not necessarily to be in support of Israel. The right is more supportive of Israel, but Jews vote something like 90% Democrat (got this from a Thomas Sowell article). Think about that moist, pulsating asshole Noam Chomsky. He is always whining about Israel. And Norman Finklestein.

2. The US is ass backwards compared to whom/ what? Africans (ha ha ha-- those morons can't even set up HIV prevention programs)? Europeans (who have regulated themselves out of jobs and probably can't even defend themselves)? Chinese (who are determined that time is measured between one collapsing dynasty and another.... and that the forward progression of time-- as much as it ever progresses in China-- is from the conflict of one dead old man with the next)?

3. I'm sitting here looking at your misspelled posts. If most Americans are ignorant (you said something like this somewhere back along the line, but I don't have the time to invest in finding and posting the quote), and you can't even spell your posts correctly, what does that say about your intelligence? Are you on the same level as all other Americans or are you even worse off?

4. Are Jewish girls really that spoiled? Or do you just not have enough game to attract them? I get SO SICK of people always making that special case in which to wrap Anti-Semitism. My experience with black women are MUCH WORSE than with Jewish women. BY FAR. (And I am black. If I took the ratio of bad experiences with black shrews to those with Judge Judy type Jewish shrews, it would be something like 100:1)

Because the europeans have always hated the jews

Study history. the jews have been persecuted since the days of christ and before that. In europe they have been persecuted for 1000 years.

In today's world, the Europeans are mad because the jews fight back. While they do not attack Israel directly, they use Hamas, hezbollah and other groups to do their dirty word, as does Iran. The europeans give terrorist money...

In the past few days in europe, jews have been shot in Denmanrk, property torched in France, and Belgium and jews have been threatened throughout.

Of course the jews are Europe's secondary target. In the long run their main target is the USA.. same thing, they will not attack america, but will fund the attack...

That is what they are, I am a christian american, but If I were a jew, i would never live in strutting euroclown land

Jews in America have alot of money and alot of political power when it comes to Israel
    That is very true...The company i work for is owned by jews and they are filthy rich only problem i found was they are very stingy..i mean very..no matter how good you are or work hard...there is no raise and

They even seem to know i earn and burn my monthly salery and i cant leave them..i dont know..but they seem to build a web around a person and know the whole world or i have become psycologically damaged to learn to know how these guys make money and still keep the workforce to keep working for them

It is really complex to understand jews, isreal and palestine in every sphere

Did we need a war...?
    What is going on DJ? I mean, I'm happy that you are amplifying my post from the middle of November, but a bit concerned since it indicates a level of boredom that may be unhealthy in the wake of the holidays. For some reason, I imagine this time of year being a bit hard on the average ISGer. I hope things are going well.

Also, I hope you forgive me for not dashing into arguments with you on Iraq, race, the problems of nuclear weapons proliferation, the stupidity of humanity. Although, I definately appreciate this holiday gift....

Just because I don't want additional responsibly in my job I shouldn't be made to live a pauper's life
    It's like throwing a baby harp seal into the polar bear pen. It's wonderful bait. A true sacrifice for Eid al-Adha.

I appreciate the thought, but I've got no passion to bust on your thinking (one of the features of getting older, more conservative, is you really can live and let live and not generally give a fuck).

I just want to find a nice girl that will fuck me on a regular basis
    Excellent. I wish you the best of luck with this resolution in the New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Perv
    What about an Illinois Governor trying to sell a US Senate seat?

This fool got caught, on tape, trying to sell Obamas senate seat.
    I think this was a setup to try and throw Obama under the bus and it didn't work. I think Gov "F" Bomb will get ran out of office but ultimately be exonerated with little public fanfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly Donut
    The reality is the Unted States could have gone into Iraq and fought a war in which hardly any Americans would die at all. Got a problem in Fallujah? Boom. No more Fallujah. The US did not go down that road in the interest of limiting civilian casualties.

The kind of war the folks at Democracy Now and The Lancet dream of when they produce numbers like 1.5 million is this kind of total war. The currency of these people is not truth. They have an agenda and they move ideas forward based on the agenda, not on reality. The bigger the number, the more self-satisfied they feel. That's just the way it is.

The American Association for the Advancement of Science has had a few interesting articles in Science trying to understand and questioning why the Lancet numbers were so far off every other study of civilian casualties. I think any reasonable person would at least ask the same kind of questions. I'd encourage you to be more critical of your sources.
    I am highly critical of the "Left" they are a trip...

Did we need a war in Iraq? No

Does it matter that people of color have Nuclear Weapons? No

You talk to "Rouge" nations into not being "Rouge". People want Nukes because they FEAR ATTACK BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. If our industries needed more salt for example and India had it, I bet somebody would actually have a discussion about how many Americans would be killed by one nuclear missile getting through our "Star Wars" defense plan and calling that "acceptable losses".

The whole idea of "Preventive" War is ridiculous, a couple of Saudis get some planes and fly them into some buildings and there's a whole series of QUESTIONS surrounding that, so WHY is it acceptable to so many???

That's because Americans are largely STUPID, feel sorry about Rich people getting more of the tax burden and that would cause mass firings and job loss... Again RIDICULOUS!

Look I have a bs job man, you have some edumacated job because you went to school, good for you. Just because I don't want additional responsibly in my job I shouldn't be made to live a pauper's life.

I like not worrying about other people's shit, customer service and that whole nonsense about the "Customer is always right" That is ONLY said in America... I am not greedy, my needs are taken care of for the most part, but I can't afford health care, while people that work at McDonald's in Denmark have free health care and school, umm they don't have nearly as large a tax base as we do, something is WRONG with that picture.

Nobody in America asked to have bases in 100+ countries around the world, hell 90% don't even know we have that many.

I voted NO on Prop 8 because I UNDERSTOOD what it was about. It was a TRICK QUESTION, half of the people didn't even understand what they were saying YES too, that's the lack of critical thinking in this country.

I could be more objective about my sources but I don't go around justifying having "manageable" wars, there's no such thing. I just want to find a nice girl that will fuck me on a regular basis, looks good while doing it and won't nag me to death, that isn't much to ask for but you know the solution to that problem isn't easily solved don't you????

Solving this is actually EASY just takes some WILL POWER...

Wow, so far Israel has decided to attack Hamas rather than defang Tehran's nuclear program. I am wondering just how US foreign policy will develop under Obama after Bush's hawkish leadership. Obama has repeatedly said he wants to sit down and talk with the leader of Iran without any precondition. Its going to be some very interesting times.

Govenor

What about an Illinois Governor trying to sell a US Senate seat?

This fool got caught, on tape, trying to sell Obamas senate seat.

Big whoop, OJ was guilty then and guilty now. He largely got away with it then and was pushing his luck now. Next time he should have used normal legal procedures to get his so called property instead of taking the law into his own hands.

All white jury + Your Skin Being The Color OF The Original = 33 Years

http://www.yahoo.com/s/135782/*http:..._us/oj_simpson

OJ put himself in this position but an all white jury could there be any other outcome?

A lot of child molesters don't receive this much time.

O.J. gets at least 9 years for armed hotel robbery

A weary and beaten-looking O.J. Simpson was put away Friday for at least nine years — and perhaps the rest of his life — for an armed robbery in a hotel room, bringing a measure of satisfaction to those who believed the football star got away with murder more than a decade ago.

The 61-year-old Hall of Famer listened stone-faced, his wrists in shackles, as Judge Jackie Glass pronounced the sentence — 33 years behind bars with eligibility for parole after less than a third of that.

Moments before, Simpson made a rambling, five-minute plea for leniency, simultaneously apologizing for the holdup as a foolish mistake and trying to justify his actions.

He choked back tears as he told her: "I didn't mean to steal anything from anybody ... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all of it."

The judge said several times that her sentence in the Las Vegas case had nothing to do with Simpson's 1995 acquittal in the slaying of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman.

"I'm not here to try and cause any retribution or any payback for anything else," Glass said.

But Goldman's father, Fred Goldman, and sister, Kim, said they were delighted with the sentence.

"We are thrilled, and it's a bittersweet moment," Fred Goldman said. "It was satisfying seeing him in shackles like he belongs."

Simpson said he and five other men were simply trying to retrieve sports memorabilia and other mementos when he stormed a Las Vegas hotel room occupied by two dealers on Sept. 13, 2007. He insisted the items, which included his first wife's wedding ring, had been stolen from him.

But the judge emphasized that it was a violent confrontation in which at least one gun was drawn, and she said someone could have been shot. She said the evidence was overwhelming, with the planning, the confrontation itself and the aftermath all recorded on audio or videotape.

Glass, a no-nonsense judge known for tough sentences, imposed such a complex series of consecutive and concurrent sentences that even many lawyers watching the case were confused as to how much time Simpson got.

Simpson could serve up to 33 years, according to Elana Roberto, the judge's clerk.

In state prison, he will remain in his own cell protected from the general prison population because of his celebrity.

Simpson's lawyer suggested again that his client was a victim of payback for his acquittal in Los Angeles.

"It really made us all aware that despite our best efforts, it's very difficult to separate the California case from the Nevada case," attorney Yale Galanter said.

Some people who followed the case said justice had finally caught up with Simpson.

"You do things and you've got to expect karma to come around," said Greg Wheatley, 32, of Los Angeles.

Simpson was led away to prison immediately after the judge refused to permit him to go free on bail while he appeals.

Simpson's co-defendant and former golfing buddy, Clarence "C.J. Stewart, was sentenced to up to 27 years in prison but would be eligible for parole after 7 1/2 years, court officials said.

The judge could have sent both men to prison for the rest of their lives. The state parole agency recommended at least 18 years. The defense pushed for the minimum six years.

District Attorney David Roger revealed that Simpson and Stewart had both been offered plea agreements during the trial that would have resulted in lesser sentences. He would not provide details.

The prosecutor also said that because the crimes were considered violent felonies, Simpson and Stewart will not be eligible for good-behavior credits to lessen their sentences. He did not expect them to be immediately released when they do seek parole.

The Goldmans took a share of the credit for Simpson's fate, saying their relentless pursuit of his assets to satisfy a $33.5 million wrongful-death judgment "pushed him over the edge" and led him to commit the robbery to recover some of his valuable sports memorabilia.

Nicole Brown Simpson's sister, Denise Brown, released a statement from her family referring to the date her sister and Ron Goldman were killed.

"Allowing wealth, power and control to consume himself, he made a horrific choice on June 12, 1994, which has spiraled into where he is today," the statement said.

Simpson and Stewart were both brought to the courtroom in dark blue jail uniforms, their hands chained to their waists. Simpson, who had not been expected to speak, delivered his statement to the judge in a hoarse voice before a hushed courtroom.

Both men were convicted Oct. 3 of 12 criminal charges, including kidnapping and armed robbery.

"We were preparing Mr. Simpson for the worst," Galanter said. "We felt we did really well. Obviously, he's upset about the possibility of doing nine years."

Galanter planned to file a notice of appeal later Friday. He believed the Goldman family's presence in the courtroom was inappropriate.

Most of the 63 seats in the courtroom were taken by media, lawyers and family members of the defendants. Fifteen members of the public were also allowed.

After sentencing was over, the Goldmans left the courtroom and Kim threw her arms around her father and wept.

One of Simpson's sisters declined to comment, and the other, Shirley Baker, said only: "It's not over."

Jurors who heard 13 days of testimony said after the verdict that they were convinced of Simpson's guilt because of audio recordings that were secretly made of the robbery at the Palace Station casino hotel.

The confrontation involved sports memorabilia brokers Alfred Beardsley and Bruce Fromong. It was recorded by collectibles dealer Thomas Riccio, who was acting as middleman.

"Don't let nobody out of this room!" Simpson commands on the recordings, and he instructs other men to scoop up items.

On Tuesday, the judge is scheduled to sentence four former co-defendants who took plea deals and testified against Simpson and Stewart.

Michael McClinton, Charles Cashmore, Walter Alexander and Charles Ehrlich could receive probation or prison time. McClinton could get up to 11 years; the others face less.

___

Associated Press wri

Posting Limitations