La Vie en Rose
Masion Close

Thread: Chat Rooms & Pen Pals

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 780 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 649 689 739 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 11697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Classic LB

Quote Originally Posted by KongKing
    I spent almost a week in Bacolod, and reported in the “Other Areas” forum. Here is my chat-mate experience.

Over 2-3 months prior to my trip I made contact and chatted with 4-5 Filipinas from Bacolod on DateInAsia.com and Cebuanas.com. One chat-mate in particular, Joan, (picture below) was a good learning experience for me! We chatted first on Cebuanas then on Yahoo Messenger, and exchanged emails. The gist over a number of chats went something like this, and skipping the “Hi, Hello, and How are you?” repetitive stuff:
    JOAN: So you are from Australia?
    KONGKING: Yep
    JOAN: I am interested in getting some Australian videos
    KONGKING: What kind of videos?
    JOAN: Body-building videos
    KONGKING: Oh! (surprised that a 21 year old 4’11”, 38kg Filipina is into that kind of thing). For you?
    JOAN: No, for my dad, he copies them for local distribution (surely with the owner’s permission!?)
    KONGKING: Any particular body-building videos?
    JOAN: If you go to this Australian web mail-order site I would like 4 videos (names given). Can you order them for me and mail them to me?
    KONGKING: Why don’t you order direct, it’s a mail order site?
    JOAN: I don’t have the Australian money
    KONGKING: You don’t need Australian money. Philippines pesos would be converted when you on-line purchase
    JOAN: I don’t have the pesos
    KONGKING: So you want me to buy and mail to you?
    JOAN: Yes. I am a loving Filipina and I will make it worthwhile for you. I am a passionate sexy Filipina lady and I can give you all the pleasures you need
    KONGKING: Great! I will check that web-site out for you
    [followed a few days later by a cam chat full of lovey-dovey stuff and erotic promises if I could get the videos for her]
    KONGKING (in an email to her): Joan, you are obviously a good business woman working to help your Dad. I can help you but here are my terms of supply:
    1. I will purchase and pay for 1 and up to 3 DVDs by mail order from the Australian web site you specified;
    2. I will order within one week of you confirming acceptance of this email;
    3. I will deliver personally to you in the Philippines;
    4. You say you are a "passionate sexy Filipina lady", and you will give me all the pleasures I need, without restriction;
    5. We (just you and I) will meet probably in Dumaguete but maybe in Bacolod (my choice). I will pay for our accommodation food and transport;
    6. You will receive one DVD after staying each full 24 hour period you stay with me;
    7. I will endeavour to make your time with me enjoyable and relaxing.
    Joan, please reply and confirm your acceptance with the above 7 points. It is and hopefully will be a pleasure doing this business with you. What do you say?
    JOAN: I agree with all that. But could you post the DVD to me?
    KONGKING: No, I would purchase one and deliver it personally to you and we could then talk about purchasing the others
    [two weeks pass]
    KONGKING: Still interested in the deal?
    JOAN: Yes, but we meet here in Bacolod, can’t come to Dumaguete. My dad won’t allow me. He protects me.
    KONGKING: I’m thinking of going to Bacolod now. Can you come to my hotel?
    JOAN: Yes, as many times as you wish. I will give u all the pleasures u need. I can stay with you when u come here. Let me know when. Can you purchase and mail it to me? Love Joan
    KONGKING: No, we agreed that I would deliver the video personally to you
    JOAN: Oh, ok. I can meet you in any hotel here in Bacolod city. We can be discreet.
    [One body-building video purchased. Then a week before arriving in Bacolod off-line messages sent/received as follows]
    KONGKING: I look forward to seeing you next week. Everything ok?
    JOAN: Yes, we meet in a Mall with my (ladyboy) brother
    KONGKING: I am here to see you, at my hotel, as you agreed, and I am not here to see your brother
    JOAN [one day before my arrival in Bacolod]: So sorry well guess by not sending the DVD here only indicates that you don’t have trust in me. So I can’t meet you here in Bacolod so please don’t waste your time. Move on to other city to find some sluts and *****s. Good luck in your search. You can keep the DVD.

[Anyone want a well-travelled body-building video: “Fibo Gold 1985-2005”?!]

By this stage, on arrival in Bacolod, I had 4 other Bacolod chat-mates, two of them really promising (but promising what?) and two luke-warm possibilities. Joan was history and one of the really promising ones now tells me her grand-mother has died and she was heading out of town for a week. How many grandmothers do some of these girls have?

So I put Plan B into operation. I open DateInAsia, go to “Search” and insert: Female, aged 21-29, Philippines, Bacolod (and Bacolod City), on-line now, with photo. I spot three possibilities and send the following DIA message: “Hi dear X, I see you online now. I have just arrived in Bacolod late afternoon. Was going to see my chat-mate but she has gone on holiday to Palawan!! Not a serious relationship, obviously. So I thought I would take a chance and see if I could find, meet, another possible chat mate. I am here for 2-3 days before bussing to Dumaguete. If you are interested in us meeting, say in a Bacolod Mall, give me a call on 09---------. Hugs, Kongking”

Within one hour I get two text message and DIA responses, and after a week the third had not opened her DIA message.

Summary of the week: One of my new contacts was a lovely 21 year old with child. She was great company. She joined me sometimes twice a day, on and off (pun intended) over the week. We will keep in contact. The second new contact, a sweet 23 year old requires more nurturing. I met her at her work; she visited during the lunch hour, very nice and platonic. The longer-term “really promising” chat-mate was a 25 year old and we met twice with her cousins, one who turned out to be one of the other lesser possibilities! It’s a small world in a town of half a million! These girls work together and are often on-line together. A potentially embarrassing situation was laughed over by all of us.

Lessons learnt: never send money, or buy body-building videos (!), for people unseen and unmet. Sometimes short time acquaintances can be just as, or more productive, than longer term chat relationships. However, I have said it before
    [ http://www.InternationalSexGuide.inf...=754259#754259 ], I see 4 stages in a relationship and I get just as much enjoyment out of stage two (the “fun stage”) as the gonad satisfying 3rd stage!

KongKing

This is a classic example of a gay/LB dialogue. Whenever the chat mate shows sign of commercial understanding and clear thinking one should start to be suspicious that one is talking to an LB. They are generally much smarter than the girls. Will come straighgt to the point about promising any sexual needs fulfilled. if they are not convincing they can get a female friend to front up some web cam time. if you dont send anything and a meeting seems necessary then the can a bring an LB relative freind etc is a common tactic. they usually have some female friend who can come and be talked into fucking you if necessary and they will just get commission prob about 50%. they lioke to come along too to make sure they are in control of the situation i think.

In general unless you are into them steer well clear they are generally a pain.

Bacolod Chat-mate Experience

I spent almost a week in Bacolod, and reported in the “Other Areas” forum. Here is my chat-mate experience.

Over 2-3 months prior to my trip I made contact and chatted with 4-5 Filipinas from Bacolod on DateInAsia.com and Cebuanas.com. One chat-mate in particular, Joan, (picture below) was a good learning experience for me! We chatted first on Cebuanas then on Yahoo Messenger, and exchanged emails. The gist over a number of chats went something like this, and skipping the “Hi, Hello, and How are you?” repetitive stuff:
    JOAN: So you are from Australia?
    KONGKING: Yep
    JOAN: I am interested in getting some Australian videos
    KONGKING: What kind of videos?
    JOAN: Body-building videos
    KONGKING: Oh! (surprised that a 21 year old 4’11”, 38kg Filipina is into that kind of thing). For you?
    JOAN: No, for my dad, he copies them for local distribution (surely with the owner’s permission!?)
    KONGKING: Any particular body-building videos?
    JOAN: If you go to this Australian web mail-order site I would like 4 videos (names given). Can you order them for me and mail them to me?
    KONGKING: Why don’t you order direct, it’s a mail order site?
    JOAN: I don’t have the Australian money
    KONGKING: You don’t need Australian money. Philippines pesos would be converted when you on-line purchase
    JOAN: I don’t have the pesos
    KONGKING: So you want me to buy and mail to you?
    JOAN: Yes. I am a loving Filipina and I will make it worthwhile for you. I am a passionate sexy Filipina lady and I can give you all the pleasures you need
    KONGKING: Great! I will check that web-site out for you
    [followed a few days later by a cam chat full of lovey-dovey stuff and erotic promises if I could get the videos for her]
    KONGKING (in an email to her): Joan, you are obviously a good business woman working to help your Dad. I can help you but here are my terms of supply:
    1. I will purchase and pay for 1 and up to 3 DVDs by mail order from the Australian web site you specified;
    2. I will order within one week of you confirming acceptance of this email;
    3. I will deliver personally to you in the Philippines;
    4. You say you are a "passionate sexy Filipina lady", and you will give me all the pleasures I need, without restriction;
    5. We (just you and I) will meet probably in Dumaguete but maybe in Bacolod (my choice). I will pay for our accommodation food and transport;
    6. You will receive one DVD after staying each full 24 hour period you stay with me;
    7. I will endeavour to make your time with me enjoyable and relaxing.
    Joan, please reply and confirm your acceptance with the above 7 points. It is and hopefully will be a pleasure doing this business with you. What do you say?
    JOAN: I agree with all that. But could you post the DVD to me?
    KONGKING: No, I would purchase one and deliver it personally to you and we could then talk about purchasing the others
    [two weeks pass]
    KONGKING: Still interested in the deal?
    JOAN: Yes, but we meet here in Bacolod, can’t come to Dumaguete. My dad won’t allow me. He protects me.
    KONGKING: I’m thinking of going to Bacolod now. Can you come to my hotel?
    JOAN: Yes, as many times as you wish. I will give u all the pleasures u need. I can stay with you when u come here. Let me know when. Can you purchase and mail it to me? Love Joan
    KONGKING: No, we agreed that I would deliver the video personally to you
    JOAN: Oh, ok. I can meet you in any hotel here in Bacolod city. We can be discreet.
    [One body-building video purchased. Then a week before arriving in Bacolod off-line messages sent/received as follows]
    KONGKING: I look forward to seeing you next week. Everything ok?
    JOAN: Yes, we meet in a Mall with my (ladyboy) brother
    KONGKING: I am here to see you, at my hotel, as you agreed, and I am not here to see your brother
    JOAN [one day before my arrival in Bacolod]: So sorry well guess by not sending the DVD here only indicates that you don’t have trust in me. So I can’t meet you here in Bacolod so please don’t waste your time. Move on to other city to find some sluts and *****s. Good luck in your search. You can keep the DVD.

[Anyone want a well-travelled body-building video: “Fibo Gold 1985-2005”?!]

By this stage, on arrival in Bacolod, I had 4 other Bacolod chat-mates, two of them really promising (but promising what?) and two luke-warm possibilities. Joan was history and one of the really promising ones now tells me her grand-mother has died and she was heading out of town for a week. How many grandmothers do some of these girls have?

So I put Plan B into operation. I open DateInAsia, go to “Search” and insert: Female, aged 21-29, Philippines, Bacolod (and Bacolod City), on-line now, with photo. I spot three possibilities and send the following DIA message: “Hi dear X, I see you online now. I have just arrived in Bacolod late afternoon. Was going to see my chat-mate but she has gone on holiday to Palawan!! Not a serious relationship, obviously. So I thought I would take a chance and see if I could find, meet, another possible chat mate. I am here for 2-3 days before bussing to Dumaguete. If you are interested in us meeting, say in a Bacolod Mall, give me a call on 09---------. Hugs, Kongking”

Within one hour I get two text message and DIA responses, and after a week the third had not opened her DIA message.

Summary of the week: One of my new contacts was a lovely 21 year old with child. She was great company. She joined me sometimes twice a day, on and off (pun intended) over the week. We will keep in contact. The second new contact, a sweet 23 year old requires more nurturing. I met her at her work; she visited during the lunch hour, very nice and platonic. The longer-term “really promising” chat-mate was a 25 year old and we met twice with her cousins, one who turned out to be one of the other lesser possibilities! It’s a small world in a town of half a million! These girls work together and are often on-line together. A potentially embarrassing situation was laughed over by all of us.

Lessons learnt: never send money, or buy body-building videos (!), for people unseen and unmet. Sometimes short time acquaintances can be just as, or more productive, than longer term chat relationships. However, I have said it before
    [ http://www.InternationalSexGuide.inf...=754259#754259 ], I see 4 stages in a relationship and I get just as much enjoyment out of stage two (the “fun stage”) as the gonad satisfying 3rd stage!

KongKing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sweetouchpinay Jo An.jpg‎  

Admitting that I have wired funds to girls, as a compensation for their internet expense. Its funny when you ask for their full name to send the funds, and instead of say, Maggie Magsaysay, it's "Michael Magsaysay". haha and I ask that sounds like a guys name, and they say "oh they made a mistake on my birth cert". har har.

Also, repeating a story I related about my fiance/wife. She was chatting up guys while in the US, asking for funds for in one example i know about: to secure a tourist visa to come to the US (and meet them)! Presumably she would have the funds send to her mother. I know she used her mothers name in setting up additional chat profiles.

These days I do send some "load" via Chikka. You can spend as little as $3-6. Mostly I use it to ask them to come into town to chat with me. If its going to aunties phone instead of the girls, its all the same, since I am asking for a little performance. If they start asking for more I cut them off.

But not to be too jaded. After all we are targeting girls who are poor, and they are looking for wealthy men to save them. I have been chatting with a very sexy and smart girl. She had a western BF before and clearly knows the score. She lost her job and moved back with her family in the "province" so only rarely comes online. I send her some load and we txt back and forth from time to time. She doesn't ask for WU funds, and I don't really offer, as I know she's hot and have her on my "A" list already. I know a few girls like that. Can't get the little bit of dough to come online, but are sweet and never ask. Just, "I'm sorry but I don't have enough to come online much". Yah maybe a play, but fine with me. I get tired of chatting. My priorities are: get her YM address, cell phone number, webcam a bit and get some good pics to determine how she looks, asses the tits to chubbiness ratio, save it, and move on.

One thing I look for. If the chat profile name does not match the yahoo email name. Sometimes she's using a nick name, but at times its clearly two different identities. For instance a girls name in the profile, but its a guys name in the Yahoo email. gotcha..

Once I move to the PI, setting up an amateur cam girl room in my place...hmm an idea. Probably get me busted though...haha

You did the right thing.

She's heard about other people making easy money so she's given it a try. If you confront her she might give up, but more likely she'll hone her technique.

There is a lot of talk about the suckers who lose a lot of money to the scammers, but I'd be willing to be that most of those scammers are quite good -- not anything like the lady described by Sxy Gzer.

Just stay polite and move on. Unloading on them may feel good, but it just hardens them.

X

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Geezer
    G'day,

SNIP

I felt like telling her "sweetheart, your fuck'd, u'd better just kill urself now". I didn't though. I'm much too polite. But who does she think she's fooling. Surely no one would fall for that?

Scams

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Geezer
    G'day, I've been cultivating a few prospects off Tagged for my trip to AC in Feb. On the whole I've been very happy with the responses. I make it clear I'm not husband material and that I am looking for fun, but also that I will treat them with respect. I've been chatting to about 8 on YM. All want to meet but I'm really only interested in about 3 of them. Youngest and biggest tits. It's been interesting though. Two of them came straight out with pleas for money and one even provided her bank account details on her first email. This one on the pretext of not having sufficient funds for her next year of study at nursing school. The other was a classic. In the past fortnight she's lost her job, is being taken to court for non payment of her internet account, has no savings, no money, no friends, no family (she doesn't talk to her brother and sister apparently) and no food to eat. I felt like telling her "sweetheart, your fuck'd, u'd better just kill urself now". I didn't though. I'm much too polite. But who does she think she's fooling. Surely no one would fall for that?
    Not everyone is a member of forums like this. LOL Your experience is entirely typical. The scammers fall broadly into several categories.

1 The professionals - more often than not ladyboys - who are typically smarter than the girls who basically see scamming as a full time job - often they will live a nocturnal life dictated by the US - Phils time difference and be on the net 10 hours a day. These guys can make 20-100k pesos a month depending how good they are (contrasting with about 6k a month typical shop job.). Huge range of sob stories varying in sophistication. landslides, cancerous grandmothers, dieing younger brothers, fares to come and meet you at the airport etc the list is endless, but rarely includes, "I really fancy the latest mobile phone". The upper end of the market is probably "pay my nursing fees for a year so that I can qualify as a nurse, get a job in your town repay all your money and suck your dick 3 times a day." guys can be taken for $500-1000 on that one.

2 The pro cam girls - these are girl/ladyboys working for pro cam sites. generally the patter will be along the lines I'd really like to show you everything, you just have to log onto this site and provide a credit card details for verification purposes ........ if you go for this please pin a white card to your chest with the words "sucker" on it.

3 The Amateur cam girls. these are girls who heard how easy it is to make money caming so will promise to show you everything ..once you have zoomed (or Western union) them $25-50. i don't know what proportion of the girls follow through. I guess the tactic should be to send a little at first with the promise of more. The girls probably get ripped off more than the guys with guys promising to pay, getting some sort of show then once they have cum disappearing into cyber space. A couple of "my" girls did this as a sideline whilst hanging out with me and i have to say the guys on the other end got a damm good show for their money. If you are a Mr Lonely in Wyoming or Mr Marrried in Milwawkee spending $25-50 with these girls is probably great value compared with say 5 mins on a US sex chat line speaking to a fat, ugly and bored middle aged woman in the US. These girls are usually up for real life meetings if you are in the Phils and by and large are much more liberated and sexual than their "good girl" counterparts for obvious reasons.

4 The speculative girls. These are girls who by and large are up for a meeting in reality. However once a girl spends a few weeks on the net she quickly realises that 95% of the guys she is talking to and burning valuable pesos chatting to will either never set foot in the Phils or if they do wonder off with the first girl he happens to come across when leaving the airport or has a list of 50 "probably", "maybe" and "only if I'm desperate " targets. From her perspective the chances of anything much coming out of it are sub 2%. In these circumstances it is entirely rational for the girl to try and get some cash in advance either to fund internet time, or pay for a fare to meet you etc. I'm not sure what proportion just disappear and what will show up if you come. by and large this class of girl is desperate to actually meet a foreigner in real life as this is their only hope of a ticket out, so I guess many will show up. however my rule is simply to never send money in advance so i don't know for sure.

greg

Tagged

G'day, I've been cultivating a few prospects off Tagged for my trip to AC in Feb. On the whole I've been very happy with the responses. I make it clear I'm not husband material and that I am looking for fun, but also that I will treat them with respect. I've been chatting to about 8 on YM. All want to meet but I'm really only interested in about 3 of them. Youngest and biggest tits. It's been interesting though. Two of them came straight out with pleas for money and one even provided her bank account details on her first email. This one on the pretext of not having sufficient funds for her next year of study at nursing school. The other was a classic. In the past fortnight she's lost her job, is being taken to court for non payment of her internet account, has no savings, no money, no friends, no family (she doesn't talk to her brother and sister apparently) and no food to eat. I felt like telling her "sweetheart, your fuck'd, u'd better just kill urself now". I didn't though. I'm much too polite. But who does she think she's fooling. Surely no one would fall for that?

Quote Originally Posted by FreebieFan
    Hey WR. Well variety is the spice of whatever. They come in all ages and sizes with me. Happy to take them all on. Luckily there is a 22/24/28/30 and 31 year old on call in case this one is past her sell by date.

As for luB. My pc bag always has lube, the obligatory condoms, the spanking " ruler" always a spare g string etc as a giveaway and a few battery operated toys that seem to delight. No wonder I never take my pc bag home. LOL
    LOL

I am also a firm believer in accessorising....some nice bondage stuff (at tiems chosen by the girl froma very naughty web site) is also included in my bag plus some FM heels and otehr clotehs (PVC a favourite). Never been stopped at customs and asked about it but if I am not sure if I should say "for pesonal use" in case am asked to demonstrate :D

See you this year FF

What was she saying...

Got a DIA message today as follows..I quote

"hi!!!hoe are you im looking a goos person as my friend and i think is that you hmm...anyway if your good person?im so very good also higher from you hahaha!!!! "

Guess we wont be pursiing this particular one. !

Been chatting to a DIA lady 36 years old. Ok maybe shes not a former Miss World but not too bad to look at.

Says she feels " unworthy " to be a gf to me, as I'm "rich and shes poor" but would be happy to serve me. Theres a culture of caregiving in Phils thats quite strong and shes clearly got the "caregiving " bug.

Shes told me that shes only ever had sex with one man, her former husband and he left the home 5 years ago. Maybe its dry from lack of use, but I'm willing to give it a go. Anyways she says its shaved so all is not lost.

Anyways so far in our chats, weve discovered that she would be happy to first undress me (she said she could take my clothes for washing if they needed), then would be happy to massage me all over, if I was hungry she would then cook for me, but if I preferrred she would be happy to give me a full shower and body scrub.

She said we could then proceed to the bed where maybe I could take care of her.

I'm not sure what will happen at this interesting event in two weeks time but its surely going to be different to pulling an more experienced 21 year olds panties down.
    Thought would add to my own post hereas it seems to have attracted some comments and PM's.

I don't think this one is particularly experienced as shes certainly not exactly pc savvy. She didn't know how to direct me to a Tagged site her friend made for her, and when I found it I became her only friend, she has no idea how to send pics, and when I called yesterday (have to check the voice to make sure its not a potential bakla) she asked if it was me, saying she never had any international calls. Anyways, nothing ventured nothing gained.

I've been told several times " you are my fourth" " you are my third". Well now we will try for the " you are my second" LOL.

If she's that hot to trot with some guy she happened to meet on the Internet, what is the likliehood that she actually hasn't had another man in five years?

This is not a rhetorical question -- I'd really like to hear opinions.

You may have heard Filipinas at 25+ saying they are "old". My own experiences have been great targeting the 27-35 age group. They really do seem to be neglected!

On a recent trip, I thought I was going to a home party with a few people. I was introduced from a Filipina friend who lives outside of the Philippines. Friend tells me to meet up with her sis, and sis invites me over to a "home party". It turns the party is attended only by the 36 year old sis and her colleague -- the colleague soon leaves. I had no interest in the woman, but I couldn't just walk out. I was sweating a bit and she suggested I take off my shirt (I didn't), and later offers to wipe me down with a towel. And finally, it's dangerous to go out this time of the night, you can spend the night here. I was tempted to give her a courtesy fk but was afraid my lack of attraction for her would mean a less than satisfying evening for both of us.

FF, Looking forward to hearing how this one works out. Good luck. X

Been chatting to a DIA lady 36 years old. Ok maybe shes not a former Miss World but not too bad to look at.

Says she feels " unworthy " to be a gf to me, as I'm "rich and shes poor" but would be happy to serve me. Theres a culture of caregiving in Phils thats quite strong and shes clearly got the "caregiving " bug.

Shes told me that shes only ever had sex with one man, her former husband and he left the home 5 years ago. Maybe its dry from lack of use, but I'm willing to give it a go. Anyways she says its shaved so all is not lost.

Anyways so far in our chats, weve discovered that she would be happy to first undress me (she said she could take my clothes for washing if they needed), then would be happy to massage me all over, if I was hungry she would then cook for me, but if I preferrred she would be happy to give me a full shower and body scrub.

I'm not sure what will happen at this interesting event in two weeks time but its surely going to be different to pulling an more experienced 21 year olds panties down.

An interesting survey Forest -- thanks for that.

I've never tried such an overt approach, but it seems to offer the most bang for your buck. The only problem I see is that you may be attracting only the p4p girls. For me the whole online and / or regular girl attraction is the challenge and the potential gfe.

My approach is that I'll only be in town a few days and I'll pay your taxi fare to the meeting point. I would hope that they can infer it's a short term relationship and I'm generous. I've had about 40% success rate on the first date -- and that includes places outside of Manila and Cebu. (Someone on the Davao thread suggests different strategies are necessary for "provincial" women).

X

Quote Originally Posted by Forest
    Last night (actually, around 5 pm Manila time), I chose 10 girls from DIA to talk with. They were chosen because they were young and pretty, were online at the time I wrote them, and live in Manila.

My profile says I am not looking for a wife, but for a lover.

I told tham I was writing from my hotel in Makati. I basically asked them all the same question: "Will you come over to my hotel in Makati right now for a nice dinner and then spend the night with me?" I gave them a short intro about being a nice guy and I added a line suggesting they could be paid for their time, but not overtly offering cash ("I am a generous man, and can make this worth your time").

The response was 2 girls said I am too old; of course, I am 55 and they are 25, so I sort of understand their point of view!

2 girls: flat out said I was a jerk, because they are not that type of woman.

2 girls said they would like to meet me, and sent me numbers to SMS. One of these two said she charged $300 USA for LT but she was worth it, because she swallows and guys love her (I kid you not- she swallows!!!). She was really very pretty, but of course the photo might not be her.

1 girl said she wanted to meet me, but was not certain what I meant about making it worth her time, as she is not interested in money. When I explained to her that I did not want her to feel that I expected her to spend time with me just out of the goodness of her heart, but that I left matters of compensation open to the woman, she sent me back her SMS and suggested we get to know each other (probably planning to sleep with me on the second date).

3 girls have not yet replied.

My conclusion is that it is not really necessary to put much time into DIA before you come to the Philippines. You can probably line up a few the night before you leave the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Roger
    FF

I admire (but am not jealous) of your journeys to the dark side, you clearly have a 'kink' I do not and I have plenty of them.

She sound as if she has it all planned in her head when really you just want naked and horny. But please share the experience as she may hide or run at the sight of a naked white man in heat. So make sure you bring some lube just in case she can't get wet the normal route.

At least when you are shagging her I am safe in knowing there is one more younger one for me.

Hopefully this year we will meet up and swap stories and girls. As long as she is under 22 years old.
    Hey WR. Well variety is the spice of whatever. They come in all ages and sizes with me. Happy to take them all on. Luckily there is a 22/24/28/30 and 31 year old on call in case this one is past her sell by date.

As for luB. My pc bag always has lube, the obligatory condoms, the spanking " ruler" always a spare g string etc as a giveaway and a few battery operated toys that seem to delight. No wonder I never take my pc bag home. LOL

I have recently created a profile on DIA. As I'm not yet in the phils I haven't really started to talk to girls.

I am a swiss guy in my mid 30's. That's a problem because girls do prefer americans by far and eventually as second choice brits.

I have seen some girls that have been heavily document in the photo threat, notorious WG's. And to be honnest their profile isn't exactly different from the one of girls that are on DIA looking for a husband (and only looking for a husband). Like in poker on DIA I guess you need to identify the "tells", and I just can't interpret them. (ie: a girl in bra on her pic, does that mean she's a WG? Girls that constantly refer to "godfearing" and who says she doesn't like "players" does that mean it's a no go and shouldn't even try?)

I don't want to be an ass and break any heart (and certainly not take advantage of a freebie) or simply find myself in a difficult position. I want to meet open minded girls, that are willing to have fun today without being sure of what's going to happen tomorrow. I don't want to treat them as prostitute but I want to give them a compensatation because clearly not many of those are from upper middle classes!

I noticed only the ugly girls are messaging me (well at least in my case), then again if the girl filter americans or english, they will never see my profile.

So I guess I have to message the girls I'm interested in.

What's you're suggested (and subtile) way to test the waters and be sure the girl is on the same page. Ie: girls understand my expectations, I understand hers, I treat her nicely nice rooms, nice restaurants, few gifts. I give her a full BFE and she gives me a full GFE.

FF

I admire (but am not jealous) of your journeys to the dark side, you clearly have a 'kink' I do not and I have plenty of them.....

She sound as if she has it all planned in her head when really you just want naked and horny. But please share the experience as she may hide or run at the sight of a naked white man in heat :D so make sure you bring some lube just in case she cant get wet the normal route..

At least when you are shagging her I am safe in knowing there is one more younger one for me....:)

Hopefully this year we will meet up and swap stories and girls ...as long as she is under 22 years old :)

Think we will try this..

Posting Limitations