Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Chat Rooms & Pen Pals

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 780 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 11697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    3. She was scared I would finally discover the orchestrated litany of lies (sorry Justice Mahon) she had been telling me. Many aspects of her story just didn't quite add up including her age, education, relationship history and experience.
    I was sure it was going to be No 3. And I love the way these things can work out so well. Really you were playing it right and calling her bluff. Note to anyone that would have thought it would have occurred had you sent travel money.

And how easy is it to substitute in Philippines.

Seems to be a win-win.

Muslim Itch I Need to Scratch

What a fun and amusing place the Philippines is. I've finally been able to contact the sole Muslim hooker in Pampanga. Turns out she lives in Guagua, about 35 kms from Fields Avenue. I sure as hell ain't going to Guagua to root this bird. Hahaha. Her brothers and uncles will come after me with a machete. So do I just invite her up to my hotel in AC in her full Muslim gear? Hahaha. What a crazy place!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BAEA47E7-E53B-466F-9D0A-27ACAABA2783.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by KabulGuy  [View Original Post]
    I went on a dive excursion the other day. There were about a dozen divers on the boat including about 4 lovely Japanese ladies who were on their last certifying dimy country.
    Saw picture of arrested Taiwanese girl in a string bikini whereby a thread had more material.

I'm pleased to report that I have dumped the corporate executive I had been dating online. It was a lucky escape that has ended well. Hahahaha. Overall, it was an interesting social experiment and it just confirmed my views about Pinays.

inays are all the same. There's no escaping their stupidity, shallowness and lack of common sense and awareness. We are not wrong in stereotyping them.
    Wild guess. She wanted you to pay.

I think email works for some and some only hold till midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    Not only classy but the key word, Intelligent!

Through her intelligence and / or the collective intelligence of her family she made a very wise decision.

I would wish you luck but it would require much much more than that for you extreme negativity of the pinky world. On the other hand continued success on your self for filling prophecy.
    DG, I'm very sorry that report did not give you a hard on. Hahaha. It was an interesting and useful field experiment.

Why dont you contribute something useful for a change instead of just waiting there to cut down people that submit reports. Its your extreme negativity thats killing the forum.

I would say something else, but you and your mates would run off to the Moderator bawling your eyes out. Hahahaha

I'm pleased to report that I have dumped the corporate executive I had been dating online. It was a lucky escape that has ended well. Hahahaha. Overall, it was an interesting social experiment and it just confirmed my views about Pinays.

I booked my trip and asked this lady to meet me in Manila (the Indecent Proposal), since I did not want to go to her regional city. This was for all the reasons outlined by other mongers on previous posts. I gave her a couple of dates over two weekends to choose from. The first date was not suitable because of some birthday (what is it with Filipinos and fucking birthdays?) The second date was suitable. She was so excited and accepted on the spot. She immediately looked up flight schedules (screen shots were sent to me) and we agreed. I left it to her to book the flights and she confirmed yes.

She has gone home to break the news to her family and friends that evening about her remarkable good fortune and then something has gone wrong. Pick one of the options below:

1. Friends or sister have gotten jealous that she is going to Manila for a dirty weekend at the Shangers and that she has a real chance now for enjoying untold riches in White Man Land. They can't believe her luck in snagging a westerner so quickly to escape their shit hole city. Accordingly, they have scuttled the plans just to keep her in her place.

2. She was actually scared of the tsismis and potential sullying of her reputation by accepting the Indecent Proposal. Her friends and sister may have further reinforced this. It would have been difficult to keep this secret for long in her shithole regional city. If this was the case, why was she on PL? Unless you actually meet a foreigner, how can you go abroad?

3. She was scared I would finally discover the orchestrated litany of lies (sorry Justice Mahon) she had been telling me. Many aspects of her story just didn't quite add up including her age, education, relationship history and experience.

Having dealt with enough Pinays, I always knew that this was a long shot and that nothing is ever guaranteed in the Philippines until the chick is actually in your room AND has dropped her panties. (She could still be a LB up to the point before dropping her panties).

So what happened next?

She came up with all sorts of excuses as to why she couldn't book the ticket. First there was a new firewall at work which prevented her from accessing Cebu Pacific. You can book with your phone, silly woman!. Next day she tried to book and pay, but the one time password was sent to another cancelled phone number (sigh! I was not going to play this stupid game any longer, so I told her it was off and pulled the plug. Gone!

I got my weekend back in Manila, so three hookers will now substitute for this one non-hooker. Hard times! Hahahaha. Talk about serendipity.

DG said she was too classy for me. I don't think so. Hahahaha. I assumed because she was educated, she would somehow be worldly and sophisticated. Educated or not, hooker or non-hooker, these Pinays are all the same. There's no escaping their stupidity, shallowness and lack of common sense and awareness. We are not wrong in stereotyping them.
    Not only classy but the key word, Intelligent!

Through her intelligence and / or the collective intelligence of her family she made a very wise decision.

I would wish you luck but it would require much much more than that for you extreme negativity of the pinky world. On the other hand continued success on your self for filling prophecy.

Dumb fat Foriegners

I went on a dive excursion the other day. There were about a dozen divers on the boat including about 4 lovely Japanese ladies who were on their last certifying dive, late teens if even legal age at all. They were wearing about the skimpiest bikini's I have ever seen here and wee all very nice on the eyes. They never gave any indication that they wanted to talk or interact with anyone outside of their group or the dive instructors assigned to them.

There was one Fat Fuck on the boat. He was the type that came diving with many thousand dollars of gear, all brand new and he didn't have a clue how to use it, I mean really a side mount two tank rig for a simple reef drift dive? Nitrox for a less than 20 m dive? WTF?

He was obviously just a show off, talked big and couldn't manage his buoyancy, we passed the students and they were doing better than he was.

On the boat, he stood too close to the students, about 2 m away. Stared at them so much they obviously were uncomfortable but they did not say anything. Everyone else could see that he had a hard on, but he couldn't see it because of his big belly. I caught the eye of one of the Aussie instructors looked at the FF and he went and had a talk with him, the FF sat on the other side of the boat but kept staring at the girls, the instructors stood in a group in the middle of the boat to block his view.

I'll admit I was enjoying checking out the girls, but I used my peripheral vision from behind shades so that they were not made uncomfortable by me. This asshole thought that be staring and showing off his erection that they would just want to jump in bed with him?

Seriously, enjoy the scenery but act like a mature adult, not a hormone crazed 15 year old lacking in any social skills.

I will not say what country he was from, but they think that they are the number one country in the world and the reality is that they are only number one in being just south of my country.

The Indecent Proposal

I booked my trip and asked this lady to meet me in Manila (the Indecent Proposal), since I did not want to go to her regional city. This was for all the reasons outlined by other mongers on previous posts. I gave her a couple of dates over two weekends to choose from. The first date was not suitable because of some birthday (what is it with Filipinos and fucking birthdays?) The second date was suitable. She was so excited and accepted on the spot. She immediately looked up flight schedules (screen shots were sent to me) and we agreed. I left it to her to book the flights and she confirmed yes.

She has gone home to break the news to her family and friends that evening about her remarkable good fortune and then something has gone wrong. Pick one of the options below:

1. Friends or sister have gotten jealous that she is going to Manila for a dirty weekend at the Shangers and that she has a real chance now for enjoying untold riches in White Man Land. They can't believe her luck in snagging a westerner so quickly to escape their shit hole city. Accordingly, they have scuttled the plans just to keep her in her place.

2. She was actually scared of the tsismis and potential sullying of her reputation by accepting the Indecent Proposal. Her friends and sister may have further reinforced this. It would have been difficult to keep this secret for long in her shithole regional city. If this was the case, why was she on PL? Unless you actually meet a foreigner, how can you go abroad?

Having dealt with enough Pinays, I always knew that this was a long shot and that nothing is ever guaranteed in the Philippines until the chick is actually in your room AND has dropped her panties. (She could still be a LB up to the point before dropping her panties).

So what happened next?

She came up with all sorts of excuses as to why she couldn't book the ticket. First there was a new firewall at work which prevented her from accessing Cebu Pacific. You can book with your phone, silly woman!. Next day she tried to book and pay, but the one time password was sent to another cancelled phone number (sigh! I was not going to play this stupid game any longer, so I told her it was off and pulled the plug. Gone!

I got my weekend back in Manila, so three hookers will now substitute for this one non-hooker. Hard times! Hahahaha. Talk about serendipity.

DG said she was too classy for me. I don't think so. Hahahaha. I assumed because she was educated, she would somehow be worldly and sophisticated. Educated or not, hooker or non-hooker, these Pinays are all the same. There's no escaping their stupidity, shallowness and lack of common sense and awareness. We are not wrong in stereotyping them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I take it this is your first time hearing of this incident?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyl...SCP/story.html
    I think that is what Michael Douglas may have.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxxxx  [View Original Post]
    By the way, there was a brief mention in the newspaper the other day of mouth cancer, which they called "sex cancer". Apparently the girls are getting cancer of the mouth / throat as a result of over indulging in cream pies! Don't know, this article will clarify itself as time goes by.
    I take it this is your first time hearing of this incident?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyl...SCP/story.html

Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    I think that most senior members, at least those of us who live here, long ago decided to accept the "negatives" and have decided, at least implicitly that the positives outweigh them. Over the years I've also found that warning newbies about potential consequences of their actions is a waste of breath and time. The inevitable response is some variation of: "I hear what you're saying, but this is different. " which, by the way, is never the case. Another variation is often: "I hear what you're saying but my girl is different. " which is rarely the case. So those of us who live here and have seen the same cycle repeated endlessly no longer comment on it for the simple reason that no one listens..
    Maybe what we as westerners take some time to realize is that many Filipina are the same, a product of limited education, limited hobbies, limited TV, limited intellect and limited money. Whereas in Australia there could be a very large range of personalities, the limited options in Ph mean that the Filipina do fall into a predictable performance.

Latest drama from an ex-GF is she's being stalked by the GF of some guy. What she didn't say is GF of some guy she was fucking last weekend. She did it while with me, she'll continue to do it. Not bitter, just predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]

I've never purposely hunted halal pussy in the Philippines but the few I have had have all been pink on the insides, the same as anyone else.

Enjoy. G.
    Just like the ones in Indonesia and the one I scored at home.

ED, That is a funny post that got me laughing out loud. The nouveau riche are awful anywhere, as are loud tourists and, let's be honest, the so-called working class. The Middle Ages were best, when people knew their place. That said, I like going into cheap Chinese restaurants in Mindanao and seeing families out celebrating their modest achievements or flip flop clad lassies dining from my dime on Durian, as if they were sophisticates in the long lost Montmartres of our youth.

GE, I'm rather surprised that you would be treating certain sections of your paying customer base with such disdain. After all, in the hospitality business, the customer is always king. Hahahaha. I actually have a lot of respect for the fat, uncouth Aussie monger who behaves like a lout. He has worked hard and honestly all his working life, saving for a trip of a lifetime. Being a lifelong closet Francophile, he is now finally travelling on the Mindanao gastronomy tour with his street hooker, enjoying the finest French cuisine and wine that Asia has to offer. The street hooker is happy as long as there is a big serve of rice with her escargots and cuisses de grenouilles.

The slimy, nouveau riche, middle class Filipino on the other hand, whom you covet as a customer, is merely a social climber. A phoney. He wants to be seen dining in the finest French restaurant in the land, simply to impress his neybooors. He wouldn't know the difference between a Chateau Lafite Rothschild and the regurgitated wine remnants inside a spittoon at a wine tasting event. As for his wealth, well, it's all ill gotten. Nothing like outright embezzlement at his place of work to get ahead. Sxxxx wrote in a few weeks ago whereby a cabbie told him the only virgins in the Philippines are the ones being born today. Well, the only honest Filipino is the one being born today.

The Mindanao Gastronomy Tour

Just as an aside, I occasionally observe some Western foreigners in our restaurant, which largely attracts middle class / semi-rich Filipinos, behaving loutishly. Invariably they have their temporary girlfriends in tow. The Filipinos typically eating at our place look at them like they're animals in a zoo. I cite the latter only to suggest that some Westerners, whose focus is exclusively on picking up bar girls / street girls, seem clueless that there's a much larger culture in which what is considered appropriate behavior in a bar or on the street, is looked at with disapprobation.
    GE.
    GE, I'm rather surprised that you would be treating certain sections of your paying customer base with such disdain. After all, in the hospitality business, the customer is always king. Hahahaha. I actually have a lot of respect for the fat, uncouth Aussie monger who behaves like a lout. He has worked hard and honestly all his working life, saving for a trip of a lifetime. Being a lifelong closet Francophile, he is now finally travelling on the Mindanao gastronomy tour with his street hooker, enjoying the finest French cuisine and wine that Asia has to offer. The street hooker is happy as long as there is a big serve of rice with her escargots and cuisses de grenouilles.

The slimy, nouveau riche, middle class Filipino on the other hand, whom you covet as a customer, is merely a social climber. A phoney. He wants to be seen dining in the finest French restaurant in the land, simply to impress his neybooors. He wouldn't know the difference between a Chateau Lafite Rothschild and the regurgitated wine remnants inside a spittoon at a wine tasting event. As for his wealth, well, it's all ill gotten. Nothing like outright embezzlement at his place of work to get ahead. Sxxxx wrote in a few weeks ago whereby a cabbie told him the only virgins in the Philippines are the ones being born today. Well, the only honest Filipino is the one being born today.

All you mongers don't need to risk your lives down south in Western Mindanao searching for Muslim pussy. There's a full burqa wearing hooker on PL in Pampanga. Her name is SuraidaBusran. Looks very pretty. Is that every mongers dream? To be ridden by a burqa clad hottie? The first monger to bang her and bring me her Muslim panties gets the fuck fee reimbursed.
    No need to go to AC for the one muslim pussy in town. There are 100 million in Indonesia. Literally. Many burqa and jilbab there hide a bikini model underneath. Its THE place to tick off a faith based fetish.

I've never purposely hunted halal pussy in the Philippines but the few I have had have all been pink on the insides, the same as anyone else.

Enjoy. G.

Over the years I've also found that warning newbies about potential consequences of their actions is a waste of breath and time. The inevitable response is some variation of: "I hear what you're saying, but this is different. " which, by the way, is never the case. Another variation is often: "I hear what you're saying but my girl is different. " which is rarely the case.
    I have the same as you and also in the Middle East where the phrase "my Mo is different not like the other Mos" refers to the girls Arabic boyfriend who has winded and dined her, got her pants off etc and she is smitten only to find he is doing the same to her friends and sometimes brings his friends around to share her without knowledge.

Friend of mine has been shagging a wild pinay (all holes BDSM everything) which he loves and warned about where his brain was given she had a bad history. He ignored. Sure enough she gets his phones find other girls, goes crazy / tampo, and finds the girls on FB and send nasty messages. One such lady sent me the screen shot. I shared with him and now he is reassessing the relationship.

Love is blind at times sadly and men thin with our little head at times also.

Posting Limitations