La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 936 of 2882 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 946 986 1036 1436 1936 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 43216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky22  [View Original Post]
    After a bit of up and down! Pune spa scene seems to be coming back to normal!

Visited this spa in KP!

Good ambiance, polite hot receptionist! Asked her if she could do massage and she said some other time!

Got Local! Looked like good assets from outside! Was hoping no padding on top to avoid usual KLPD!

Went in! She straight away gave hints on extra! Which was a good sign!

Yes. Price agreed 2 k B2B and BJ! She started the massage in a very sensual way! Pouring oil on bum! Rimming! Fingering! Rubbing her large BS on my back it was haven! About 10-15 mins turned around and was ready for action!
    I have shared with you another spa and therapist. Could you please PM me details of this one?

Indie BanerArea found

Hello,

2nd FR for me. I searched LOCANTO, I found an Indie. Shivanifrom Baner Area. With number ending xxx419. Her pics in Locanto can appear little different but IRL girl looks good, is petite, and has a very nice clean body.

No boobs though. She claims to be from Aviation industry and to be fair, she has the body for it. She's from Mumbai and here in Pune for some time.

Anyway, I fixed up a call, she asked me how much I will pay, I quoted 5 k directly which I should not have done. Should have quoted less and bargained, anyways she accepted. We met in (Famous Old Soap brand. Name related Hindi word for orange) apartment, (her own place). Had very good GFE, she licked my ears, had DFK, Rubbed her pussy, BJ, then missionary and cowgirl. Very nice feeling but she was repeatedly getting calls from another customer which is why she asked me to hurry. I didn't like that, and was unable to finish, total time I spent with her was about 30 minutes.

Anyhow, I was unable to finish.

Overall, I have mixed feelings, girl was gorgeous, petite and really made those convincing sounds like she enjoyed it. But because of time, my experience was ruined and johny was sad.

WIR: No.

If you meet, quote 3. 5 k and then bargain.

Not asking for any contacts in exchange, just an FR.

I don't have PM, I can't post pics. Not can I PM number.

The pics in Locanto are completely different. After contacting she sent me her own pics. So don't go by Locanto Pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishaang  [View Original Post]
    Found this HW indie contact by my friend who is in the mongering scene for a while. She lives in the kondhwa region and has her own place. So called her up and agreed for an afternoon session, using my friend as reference. Reached her place in an upscale society which was surprising. She greeted me and guided me into the living room. It's a good 3 bhk flat with a nice feel to it. We chatted for a while and she asked me to clean myself in the shower, asked her to join me, she agreed. At first, she's a typical HW, but I liked her face and body as it was petite and healthy with average sized melons and ass.

After shower, went to bed and started with DFK and fondling her boobs while she was playing with my johny. After a while started a BBBJ which was average, but she went for deep throat and taking my nuts in her mouth which was awesome. Went for DATY as she had a clean shaved pussy with no smell, very inviting, longest time I spent smooching a pussy, also fingered her quite a bit, tried different positions while doing this.

Started deed with mish, tried doggy and wot, finished in bedside doggy. Cleaned up, paid and left. Great afternoon!!.
    Can you PM me her details. Will reciprocate back with my new contacts. You Inbox seems full.

Bad and Good Experience.

Couple of weeks back I had 2 days with me in Pune and thought of hunting one evening. I didn't want to try regular ones in Pune and tried to explore some new stuff through Loc and it was wrong decision. Got a new SP contact from Loc and over phone he was sounding genuine. Sent me lucrative pics and asked 10 K for night. As experienced hunter I should have alerted but some times dick controls the mind. Reached at defined place and called this SP but now he started some old and stale tricks that madam is reaching but please send me 2000 INR through paytm etc. Etc. I had only two words for him called 'Fuck Off'. Once he realized that I have understood his trick he started giving threats that I will post your number to some sites etc. LOL. I gave him a earful and again said fuck off.

Mood was off and while going back called by trusted SP and I was fortunate that he picked the phone this time and told me that although he is not in Pune from last 1 month but he can arrange someone. Sent one average snap with quoting 15 K for night. Offered 2 K discount finally and I picked from old Pune. Was looking much better than the snap with perfect assets. While coming back picked scotch, pizza and condoms. In room action started with taking the bath together. Lot of DFK and foreplay during the bath so completed the 1st session immediately coming out from the bathroom. Released the load after quite some time and she was tight and enjoying. After that we had drinks and dinner and after that 1 more round in doggy and WOT. She was amazing on bed. By that time it was too late and tired so after some kissing and creasing hit the bed. Woke up in early morning and started cuddling and did one more round which went too long. After that I dropped to her hotel. Overall good experience and satisfied.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.PNG‎  

New indie found (last week FR).

Found this HW indie contact by my friend who is in the mongering scene for a while. She lives in the kondhwa region and has her own place. So called her up and agreed for an afternoon session, using my friend as reference. Reached her place in an upscale society which was surprising. She greeted me and guided me into the living room. It's a good 3 bhk flat with a nice feel to it. We chatted for a while and she asked me to clean myself in the shower, asked her to join me, she agreed. At first, she's a typical HW, but I liked her face and body as it was petite and healthy with average sized melons and ass.

After shower, went to bed and started with DFK and fondling her boobs while she was playing with my johny. After a while started a BBBJ which was average, but she went for deep throat and taking my nuts in her mouth which was awesome. Went for DATY as she had a clean shaved pussy with no smell, very inviting, longest time I spent smooching a pussy, also fingered her quite a bit, tried different positions while doing this.

Started deed with mish, tried doggy and wot, finished in bedside doggy. Cleaned up, paid and left. Great afternoon!!

Face - 6/10 (goodlooking for a HW).

Body - 7/10 (avg HW body, but was hungry for pussy, so liked it).

Boobs - 7/10 (not very big, but average, would fit in your hand).

Pussy - 9/10 (tight as hell, hubby doesn't fuck her that much! (she told me this)).

Ass - 7/10 (OK looking, good to stare at, no anal).

Service - 8.5/10 (good GFE, but she seems a little amateurish, ok for my taste).

Damage - 4.5 k for 1 shot.

WIR. Only if looking for a good afternoon time.

Cheers!

Spa seems to be back!

After a bit of up and down! Pune spa scene seems to be coming back to normal!

Visited this spa in KP!

Good ambiance, polite hot receptionist! Asked her if she could do massage and she said some other time!

Got Local! Looked like good assets from outside! Was hoping no padding on top to avoid usual KLPD!

Went in! She straight away gave hints on extra! Which was a good sign!

Yes. Price agreed 2 k B2B and BJ! She started the massage in a very sensual way! Pouring oil on bum! Rimming! Fingering! Rubbing her large BS on my back it was haven! About 10-15 mins turned around and was ready for action!

She took me in shower and started cleaning and then BBBJ started! In between she asked me to spank her and kept whispering 'I am your Rndy' 'I am your Btch'.

Which was a turn on!

She mad me cum on her hair and head! And said she was due facial!

Again cleaned me took nice shower and then I paid and left!

Damages. Counter 1.8 k + 2 k BJ B2B.

Looks 7/10.

Top 7/10 Silicon Valley.

Bottom 6/10 not that round skinny a bit.

WIR yes.

Can share contact in return!

Stay safe!

Good time with Pallavi, but quite rude on second connect.

Hi,

Writing the FR 20 days later.

Before I could get any feedback between Pallavi and Ritu, I landed an appointment with Pallavi.

Had a chance to visit Shruti next day but was desperate to meet someone.

Had read that she is a but rude, but my experience was different.

I guess she treats people according to their communication style.

We hit a good chord on what's app. She tries to impress you with her English language skills which she is subpar, accent as well as grammar.

Struck a deal which most people here will find high, knowing her quality.

However I told her that I was looking for a great GFE and probably a Hunterr movie like experience. On phone she promised a great time while in bed.

Reached her place, a good flat. She welcomed me with a nice smile, hug and a glass of water. Nice chit chat to know each other and preferences. A little speak about life and that built the warmth, our eyes met, she kissed me a few times while we were talking and I rubbed her back.

I took a nice bath while she kept the bedroom ready. I walked out naked, she hugged me and gave a good warm touch everywhere to make me feel hard.

Lots of foreplay on the bed, while we spoke on various topics, I made her feel like a queen by giving her lots of bare back lip locks and my little one when hard felt her everywhere on buttocks, thighs, spine. She enjoyed and got so enthused to give me a CBJ, which was great.

She came WOT and I kept her still and flung her with all powress. She was so involved, I came and in some time, but she kept on thrusting as she was experiencing an orgasm and finally she had her moment of glory too.

Had a bath and she gave me some fruits to eat. Had a small chat and bid bye after I rewarded.

Looks: 4.

Pair: 5.

Nipples: 6.

Butts: 6.

Cat: 5.

Body Type: 6.

Attitude: 7.5 at least on this day.

Communication: 6.5.

Overall: 6.

VFM: if you stick to 5 to 6 k. But for her good attitude you can shell out more if you like.

WIR: yes once in a while.

And when I want a good GFE and CBJ.

P.S: Connected again and she couldn't recollect my name and was very snappy. So I guess and quote "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]". Don't spend more than 6 k on her. But she is least concerned. She gets clients from SA.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Newbie on this forum.

Hi guys,

Have been reading your posts for a long time. My experiences are limited to only spa centers and haven't ventured to any SP or Indies. Everywhere it's the same in all Spa but my experiences with Thai were great. Common experiences so no more detailing. I prefer Thai because of their service quality overall. Those who don't know English are a great luck. You can settle off for far lower rates quickly. Now due to LE fear many of them not offering FS. Only HJ, BJ, TA, B2B only. Indian therapists annoyed me a lot. I am happy with Thai. I don't even take NE ones. Ritu has become very old and paying her such huge amounts is foolish I think. Ritu quality you can get at less than 3 k. But for those having a nice budget can get everything fear free in Thailand. I am not a paid member. Hence can't receive or send PMs. Shall update once I subscribe.

Thank you all.

Late FR on Shreya from Mundhwa and Viv Spa Kharadi.

First of all thanks to Panvel bro for sharing contact of Shreya. Msgd her one day before Eid and she immediately insisted for video call, had a video call where she saw me and started showing herself in all the angles. LOL. Got excited by looking at her as she seemed to be really young as previous FR's on her suggested. Anyways fixed appointment for afternoon on Eid day. On the day of action thought of starting with massage as I had free time till afternoon.

1. Reached Viv Spa Kharadi and found its name is changed. Do not remember the name now. Did bargained at counter and booked for an hour with Thai. In came the hot thai girl in waiting area. First impression was like wow as she had good assets at right places. While following her inside I got excited by looking at her round ass and I was like wow wtf. Started the session by washing my feet and entered the room changed to dispo and waited for her to come. In she came and started with stretching followed by routine back massage. Massage was avg but I did liked the stretching part. Between the massage she started with routine questions as is this your first time to this spa and with whom you had the session earlier and I told her that it was with Meena but 5-6 months back when it was Viv and got to know that it still has old staff with few new faces and name change. Meanwhile she lowered the dispo and gave nice bum massage. No discussion yet as I like to wait for more erotic hints I find it to be more sexy, back was done and I turned around and she started with legs and started giving strokes till my inner thigh and touched my balls on couple of occasions and ice was broken and johnny saluted her back looking at which she giggled and asked me what all service I had with Meena to which I replied that I had FS with her and she laughed. I said I was serious and she said she does not give FS on which I asked what all she offers then she replied everything except FS. Okay then bargaining started she asked 3. 5 K for B2 be with shower I said I only have 2. 2 K to which she came down to 3 K I didn't budge and again told her that I only had 2. 2 to which she agreed and said that she will not have shower with me to which I agreed. She didn't asked for money and started removing her clothes. I got up and started helping her remove the top and she started giving me lap dance and I pulled her leggings and her panty down with force and humped her from behind. I was on seventh heaven as her ass was round huge after long time I saw such an round bulky ass. Spanked it couple of times she then asked me to relax and she started with B2B with light kisses no DFK on offer I sucked her melons to my satisfaction side by side playing with her ass and little fingering. She then started dry humping for a while I asked her to make me come she then started giving HJ vigorously and I was sucking her out. At last came hard and thick as it was after quite a gap. Looking at my cum she did asked me if this was after long time. She then moved towards shower and to my surprise she invited me inside to have shower with her where she helped me by applying soap and cleaning johny. Came out of shower paid her as decided and left happily hoping for the best from Shreya.

Damage - 1.4 K at counter and B2B- 2. 2 K.

2. Had lunch after the massage and called Shreya. She then guided me to her flat in K Nagar Mundhwa. It was in narrow lane but she guided well. Thank god I went on bike. Cannot take car in any of those lanes. Anyways reached her floor and she opened the door. She was in shorts and short deep necked top. Had avg melons avg ass but quite young and tight body. She took me inside where arrangement was on floor. She asked if I had got the protection and asked me to wash the johny. Washed and came with towel on and sat beside her. She started chatting between she recd a call from one of our brother where he irritated her with stupid questions. She hanged up the call started explaining her story. She was proper village girl not so educated but seems that she is learning by talking to people. She moved her hands inside the towel and started teasing the johny and touching the balls immediately got hard on. She started with nice DFK which I had missed from Cutie. Then she started stroking my johny and we had very deep and long DFK with GFE. I removed her top and bra and started playing with her nips and sucked them really hard. She asked me to relax and then she started kissing me all over and went down and took the tool in her mouth started BBJ. I was fingering her deep with 2 fingers and she was really getting wet. BTW I must agree that it was one of my best sloppiest BBJ received after Ritu and Cindy. I almost came and had to stop her she then put the see and pulled me on her and guided the tool inside her wet and warm pussy. Started pounding her and I felt she was really enjoying. Changed to wot not so good at but she came and dropped herself at me. After that changed to doggy then in spoon and just when was about to come changed to miss pounded hard and came. She came twice and seemed to loved it as she told me that she felt it and came after quite long time was holding her lower abdomen in pleasure. It was indeed really good session after long time. Chatted for sometime. Put the clothes on and left happily.

Damage- 5 K 1 session.

Face: 6/10 typical village girl.

Boobs: 7/10 I like more than avg.

BBJ: 9/10 Sloppy one tried to take it deep.

GFE: 9/10.

Overall: 8.5/10.

Can share the contact in exchange of new one other than regular ones on the forum.

Indies in Kolhapur area.

Hi guys,

Can you please share any leads of Indies in Kolhapur.

Stay safe. Happy mongering.

Regarding Pallavi.

Nice FR. Please bargain hard with Pallavi. She is asking 8 k for 1 shot. She is not worth it (Pussy is lose and looks average). I mean even if you consider overall package. 8 k is too much. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Panvel1 for sharing digits.

Confirmed appointment the previous day. The earlier FRs describe most of it.

Went in. Was offered water. Asked me for tea / coffee which I declined. Went in the bedroom.

Extremely soft spoken; tries to make you comfortable.

The deed started with light kissing; light groping and slowly she undressed me. Told me that shell wash me. Took me to the bathroom, cleaned my Johnny with shampoo, dried it and in the bedroom we went again.

Very light DFK; actually hardly any k there. Started from top planting light kisses on the body till she sat down and I was standing up. Started with the famous BBBJ. Then asked me to lay down. She undressed herself and started the deed with GFE; again some kisses all over and then down to BBBJ. Went on for around 10 min. Good job; not the best though.

Got on top and started the deed. Looks like she was enjoying. Asked her for doggy. This went on for sometime and I got tired; asked her to come on top. No big deal, finished in WOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiam339  [View Original Post]
    This week my luck must be smiling. One of member shared sp. Though initial cost was way high, brought down to 4 k for attached girl. Met her Saturday night for pure bliss of 1 hrs. We had some chat. Slowly started deed with tight hug and frech kisses while undressing each other.

Report.

Girl: 100% of pic.

Colour: very fair.

Kiss: Deep frech kiss, nips sucking.

BJ: above avegare. Take in completly.

P: Warm and tight.

Exp: all positions with no nakhara at all..
    Bhai details share [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Spa FR- Avoid completely

Hello friends,

Back in business after a very very long break. But what a disappointing start to new season!

To start the affairs I looked up NB and found a new spa with good discounts. 999 for 60 minutes with shower. They have 899 also for 45 with shower.

Strange name for the spa which attracted me in first place. Let us message!

Opted for 999.

Only locals available. Very bad choices (only 2 there).

Make shift SPA rooms lacking hygiene. Lot of water leakage.

So the deed started with absolutely rubbish massage. No skills at all. Finished with massage in less than 25 minutes for a package of 50 minutes.

Some hints on the way.

Johny wanted some action although the maam was not able to wake him at all.

Asked for menu. Only HJ on offer for 1 K no TA at all.

Johny did not let me relent so deal settled for 800.

She start the treatment but Johny won't wake up.

She said sir will this wake up. I said you are not allowing any thing for him to wake up.

I said them leave it.

She said. Once I touched it. You have to give money!

She then allowed to touch over the cloths. That too with lot of rules. No hard grabbing. Only slightly rubbing.

2-3 minutes into the job she was tired and said you will not come. And she does not have that much time and simply walked out of the room.

For folks who are familiar withe KP and Adlabs area here, she used to be the receptionist at space named "O" (name of a flower).

Avoid folks completely if not for sake of money but for sake of saving you the frustration.

It was so bad that I am forced to thinking if I should say good bye to mongering!

Karthik.

Pihu contact.

Hello,

Can someone provide me with Pihu's contact will provide with another good contact in exchange.

Don't do that!

Buddy,

Never go to anyone's place without contacting. That is a good way to find trouble or ruin a contact for all mongers. They are not running a brothel. Get the PM activated. Then get the contact from a monger brother, follow the procedure for yours and their safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Sbmakandar  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

Thank you bro for your review.

Can you help me to reach there because I do not having an reference and contact number of that HW.

I want to go directly to that address, so can I?

What is the name of building?

Should they allow me if I go directly without contacting?

Posting Limitations