Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 2883 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 256 296 346 746 1246 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 43231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hi niks

I too contacted her on fb it's same profile.

Thanks for posting review will ping her and meet her.

Did they share their number?

Quote Originally Posted by NiksChaudhary  [View Original Post]
    Yes their profile has cartoon face on DP and cover photo has a pic in saree. Attaching both of them.

Thank you

Thanks bro, I will activate my PM soon, I have lot of indi info to share whose coordinates are not there on any site or fb and only way to connect is phone number.

For below couple all communications were via fb messenger only, they didn't share the number.

Quote Originally Posted by PuneRomper  [View Original Post]
    Another great FR Niks bro.

You don't have PM, and I am not in FB, but will appreciate if any other kind bro PM me their number for WA contact.

Keep having fun, Niks bro.

Another great FR Niks bro.

You don't have PM, and I am not in FB, but will appreciate if any other kind bro PM me their number for WA contact.

Keep having fun, Niks bro.

I was craving for next door housewife / MILF, reached out to Manish Mansi couple from fb. They live in Dighi near Vishrant wadi (quite far from my place), but still went for it as had free time in hand and weather was good.

They qouted 3 k for 1, 5 k for 2 (Non-negotaible).

Fixed the meet up for 11.30 AM. Husband manages the chat on fb messenger, location given was of the main square, husband comes to pick you up, their place is a 1 BHK in a decent stand alone society building in a good neighborhood. Place was clean and safe. Few pointors on Mansi:

1. Age must be around 32-35 but she looked cute as she gave me next door house wife vibe. She was wearing decent kurta leggings, with mangalsutra bangles etc. No make up at all she is decently fair, not super fair but Wheatiesh complex.

2. She has 2 kids (7 year and 2 years) which is visible on her, she has tummy, boobs are around 32 and saggy, but ass was tight and in shape. I love women with MILF body, but it might not be for everyone.

3. I asked her if she prefers 3 sum with husband or 1 on 1 with me, she said she is more comfortable in 1 on 1.

4. Wash room is outside to the room where deed happens, it's in front of kitchen. Cleaning up after deed is a little hassle.

After reaching their place hubby directed me towards the bedroom. I saw she was in kitchen working, it was so hot to look her from back working her daily chorus, it was like sneaking into your Neighbor's house to fuck his cheating wife. Bed room was with low light and dark curtains, bed was not their but 3-4 mattress were on the floor with clean bedsheets and pillows, there was wardrobe with big mirrors in front of mattress.

Asked for water and there comes Mansi with water and a smile. She has a round face and was looking cute. Husband closed the door and asked her to close the door from inside. Here I was sitting with a house wife in her own home ready to fuck. After some small talk asked her to stand up in front of wardrobe mirrors and started kissing her neck, she was equally participating, gave her a deep kiss and she moaned a bit, after 10 minutes of kissing over neck lips and fondling her boobs over her kurta, removed my t-shirt and her kurta, she was wearing a black bra (looked sexy), she started kissing my neck and licked my nipples (it was super hot and I loved it) . Now she is standing in front of mirrors facing her ass and I am in front of her and slowly removed her leggings, it was nice view (she was wearing matching black panties), she helped in removing my jeans.

Now we both were in our undies kissing and fondling each other, put my hand inside her panties and she was super wet, did the smell check it was clean and odor free, removed her bra and panty and asked her to lie down and started licking her like crazy, she was moaning and keep demanding for more. She picked my hair rigorously and started burying my face into her kitty, loved how a simple looking housewife so horny in bed.

Asked her to go 69 where she started sucking me like crazy while I kept on licking her. She even put my balls in her mouth, and licked area under the balls. We both were so horny after 69.

She helped me put on the see and started fucking her in missionary. Initially she was moaning slowly maybe don't want to give husband idea that she is enjoying, but while fucking she moaned like crazy.

After missionary asked her to be in doggy in front of the mirror, she was on all fours moving ass upwards, perfect position, she has tight ass and view as awesome started pounding her like crazy in front of mirror, she opened her hair in excitement and I pulled them while fucking her, asked her to see in mirror how I am fucking her, it was super hot.

Asked her to go WOT and she started riding me like crazy while I fondled her boobs, after a while she kept both my hand on floor using her hands and took control and riding slow and fast as per her need and she came and moaned so hard. I could feel hot nectar oozing out from her kitty. She kept on riding me and started licking my nipples, I couldn't control and came.

Took my hygiene kit and Went outside for the clean up.

Was on mood for another one but I was getting late for office. Paid 3 k and said goodbye to both of them.

Overall great value for money experience.

Face: 7/10 (Next door MILF face, I loved it but not everyone will love it).

Boobs: 7/10, (32 and saggy but allows to fondle them however you want).

Ass: 8/10 (Tight loved the view in doggy).

Experience: 10/10 (Fully involved and great experience).

WIR: They live almost 20 kms away but still I will go whenever I find time.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Niks.

You got it right

Yes their profile has cartoon face on DP and cover photo has a pic in saree. Attaching both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyRanger  [View Original Post]
    Hi bro,

Can you please confirm if their profile is the one in which profile pic is cartoon face with heart emojis?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2022-08-18-06-01-54-909_com.facebook.katana.jpg‎   Screenshot_2022-08-18-06-01-48-838_com.facebook.katana.jpg‎  

Thanks

Hey Niks,

Thanks for the honest straightforward reply.

I will not try them as of now.

Lets see how it goes.

RH.

Manish Mansi fb profile

Hi bro,

Can you please confirm if their profile is the one in which profile pic is cartoon face with heart emojis?

I was craving for next door housewife / MILF, reached out to Manish Mansi couple from fb. They live in Dighi near Vishrant wadi (quite far from my place), but still went for it as had free time in hand and weather was good.

Fixed the meet up for 11.30 AM. Husband manages the chat on fb messenger, location given was of the main square, husband comes to pick you up, their place is a 1 BHK in a decent stand alone society building in a good neighborhood. Place was clean and safe. Few pointors on Mansi:

1. Age must be around 32-35 but she looked cute as she gave me next door house wife vibe. She was wearing decent kurta leggings, with mangalsutra bangles etc. No make up at all she is decently fair, not super fair but Wheatiesh complex.

2. She has 2 kids (7 year and 2 years) which is visible on her, she has tummy, boobs are around 32 and saggy, but ass was tight and in shape. I love women with MILF body, but it might not be for everyone.

3. I asked her if she prefers 3 sum with husband or 1 on 1 with me, she said she is more comfortable in 1 on 1.

4. Wash room is outside to the room where deed happens, it's in front of kitchen. Cleaning up after deed is a little hassle..

Neha from Sangvi

Hi all,

I'm silent reader of forum from last 5-6 years. Sorry couldn't buy subscription. But can someone tell how to find contact of Neha from sangvi / P.S. Is her contact on any site? Thanks in advance.

Dm contact please

Quote Originally Posted by Akp16  [View Original Post]
    One more bird quoted 6 k. Anyone tried her?
    Hello members.

Anyone tried this girl recently?

Mind sharing the contact please.

Manish Mansi fb couple

4. Wash room is outside to the room where deed happens, it's in front of kitchen. Cleaning up after deed is a little hassle.

After reaching their place hubby directed me towards the bedroom. I saw she was in kitchen working, it was so hot to look her from back working her daily chorus, it was like sneaking into your Neighbor's house to fuck his cheating wife. Bed room was with low light and dark curtains, bed was not their but 3-4 mattress were on the floor with clean bedsheets and pillows, there was wardrobe with big mirrors in front of mattress.

Asked for water and there comes Mansi with water and a smile. She has a round face and was looking cute. Husband closed the door and asked her to close the door from inside. Here I was sitting with a house wife in her own home ready to fuck. After some small talk asked her to stand up in front of wardrobe mirrors and started kissing her neck, she was equally participating, gave her a deep kiss and she moaned a bit, after 10 minutes of kissing over neck lips and fondling her boobs over her kurta, removed my t-shirt and her kurta, she was wearing a black bra (looked sexy), she started kissing my neck and licked my nipples (it was super hot and I loved it) . Now she is standing in front of mirrors facing her ass and I am in front of her and slowly removed her leggings, it was nice view (she was wearing matching black panties), she helped in removing my jeans.

Now we both were in our undies kissing and fondling each other, put my hand inside her panties and she was super wet, did the smell check it was clean and odor free, removed her bra and panty and asked her to lie down and started licking her like crazy, she was moaning and keep demanding for more. She picked my hair rigorously and started burying my face into her kitty, loved how a simple looking housewife so horny in bed.

Asked her to go 69 where she started sucking me like crazy while I kept on licking her. She even put my balls in her mouth, and licked area under the balls. We both were so horny after 69.

She helped me put on the see and started fucking her in missionary. Initially she was moaning slowly maybe don't want to give husband idea that she is enjoying, but while fucking she moaned like crazy.

After missionary asked her to be in doggy in front of the mirror, she was on all fours moving ass upwards, perfect position, she has tight ass and view as awesome started pounding her like crazy in front of mirror, she opened her hair in excitement and I pulled them while fucking her, asked her to see in mirror how I am fucking her, it was super hot.

Asked her to go WOT and she started riding me like crazy while I fondled her boobs, after a while she kept both my hand on floor using her hands and took control and riding slow and fast as per her need and she came and moaned so hard. I could feel hot nectar oozing out from her kitty. She kept on riding me and started licking my nipples, I couldn't control and came.

Took my hygiene kit and Went outside for the clean up.

Was on mood for another one but I was getting late for office. Paid 3 k and said goodbye to both of them.

Overall great value for money experience.

Face: 7/10 (Next door MILF face, I loved it but not everyone will love it).

Boobs: 7/10, (32 and saggy but allows to fondle them however you want).

Ass: 8/10 (Tight loved the view in doggy).

Experience: 10/10 (Fully involved and great experience).

WIR: They live almost 20 kms away but still I will go whenever I find time.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Niks.

Activation

Long time lurker here.

I've tried spas and indies but it's always been a hit and miss.

I think it's cause I don't have a subscription to DM the folks who have the better reviewed indies.

So I just bought the subscription a few hours ago and still waiting for the activation. (how much time does it usually take?

Hoping to catch some indies now and have an experience the way I want instead of based on luck.

I'm looking for a indie that's into blowjobs.

Someone I can take for a whole day and just make her suck me in between as I work and take breaks.

I'm into blowjob edging and can go hours doing that.

Would really appreciate if someone can share a indie contact like that.

Thanks in advance.

Happy to reciprocate and contribute back.

Manjari couple

This is a week old review about my hook up with Raj Anjali couple from Manjari, few important points.

1. The place is quite far off and you need at-least 1 HR to reach from the city center.

2. The girl is decent with a whitish skin (one ISG user indicated that the color is due to Vitiligo. I am not quite sure).

3. They are usually available only till 4 PM (as confirmed by Raj).

4. Raj is very particular on timings and keep on rechecking for arrival schedule.

5. Their place is one BHK house on FF with opposite G+2 houses and a beer bar around the corner.

6. Their place has washroom outside the deed room (not attached).

I contacted them over fb and they responded with telegram ID, Raj informed the terms and conditions and quoted 4 k for one shot at their place. (I refrain myself from bargaining as most ISGians already indicated that the changers are non negotiable).

Fixed the meet at their place, timing was around 4:00 PM. Went to their place, I parked the car on main road and called the guy for pointers, finally after two calls and points I reached the place.

I sat with Raj for a while for a chit chat, and after 5 min I was told to move to the bedroom.

When I went inside I found a typical Marathi girl in evening gown, she looks pretty and was wearing black bra (straps visible), mangalsutra, bangles and sindoor.

She said to sit on the bed and we had a regular discussion about why she was in that job, etc, and discussed what they are doing in addition to this activity, etc.

After 10 minutes of chitchat, deed started, she started kissing passionately, she was very cooperative, I hugged her tightly and after one round of kissing I told her to remove only outer cloths, she was wearing black bra and panty, I hugged her, squeezed the boobs and kissed passionately, after 5 min of kissing I removed her bra and sucked her boobs like a kid.

After a while I removed the panties and did the smell check. Kitty was clean, Then she gave me amazing blowjob for almost 10 min, I was about to come, told her to stop, as the kitty was clean, it was time for intense DATY (she was too cooperative) finally for the deed she put the condom and I told her to come above after 5 min of cowgirl play, I started pounding her in missionary, I was continuously squizzing her boobs and finally I came came and she offered wipes to clean up.

Over all a good experience.

My first in Pune (I was quite active in Gurgaon).

Cheers bro. Happy Mongering.

Librrarian.

Tried her

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinate03  [View Original Post]
    Hey got this contact from loc, Truecaller ID shows Isha Roy. Doesn't speak that much good English, you can understand by chats.

Age - 22.

Location. Kharadi Bypass.

Time till 4 pm.

5. 5 k for 2.

Last digits -806.

Pictures attached, anyone tried her.
    Thanks bro for sharing digits. I had wish of trying young girl hence went for it. Fixed the deed on WA for 3 k / shot and 5 k for 2 and BJ she doesn't provide in these rates. I also did video call before going. Lookwise she is avg and complexion is not fair nor dark. So picked her up from kesanand phara wagholi from where she guided to a lodging hotel in lohegaon. She was wearing jeans top nd face covered by stall. Went to the reception, paid 600 rs for 3 hrs, only my ID needed for checkin. Hotel is good with nice rooms. She said she was hungry so I ordered masala dosa and coffeee on her demand. We chitchatted for 30 min till the food arrived. She said she is new to this business. I got village type girl vibes from her, she also said I didn't brought her chocolate.

After breakfast we started the deed. She said she doesn't like kissing, I said I like and you didn't told earlier. So I caressed her whole body and kissed her while pressing boobs. She is very poor in kissing. Then removed her red top and black bra and sucked her melons hard. After that removed her blue jeans under which she was wearing black slacks. It was a turnoff. Anyways removed the slack and she was all naked. I also removed all my clothes and jumped on her. Kissed her toes thighs and went to smell the pussy. Yuck. It was very smelly as I have rightly guessed. So didn't went for DATY. Again went to kiss her which she was reluctantly doing. I was simultaneously kissing and fingering her tight pussy. When she was wet I asked for WOT. She obliged. After a while switched to miss. She started nakhras. It's paining, you are taking too much time nd all, switched to doggy nd then fininshed in miss meanwhile her nakhras were on. After finishing I lied down and didn't talked to her. She realized I was unhappy and asked why. I gave her some sense and told you can't go long with these nakhras, nobody will come again if you are unable to give service. She apologized nd ask for 2nd shot. I wasn't in mood. I slept keeping alarm as there was 1. 5 hrs remaining. She was on mobile. When I woke up she again apologized nd asked for 2nd round. I said I m in no mood but when she insisted I said will give 1 k only. She asked for 2 k but I was adamant so she agreed. Extended time for another 3 hrs by giving 500 rs. This time she was cooeprative. Johny was not hard nd not going inside so did a lot of foreplay but even then wasn't able to go inside. She even tried giving BJ. But she has 0 experience of that I came to know. I asked her to give me HJ while kissing. She did and I came. I slept. She took shower nd asked if was coming. I said you go I will take a nice sleep of 1 HR. Money she asks before deed which I already paid. And she is not of 22 age. 3-4 yrs older I think. Overall ok experience. I will not recommend her.

No BJ so rimming is out of question

His wifey (Raj ashu patil from fb) won't even do BJ so rimming is out of question. But she did very deep kisses with full use of tongue. She was literally sucking my tongue. I am pretty sure she will give BJ in future. You can try. Also hope you already read my pointers on couple and basic aura of the girl. Don't want to give you false hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless7  [View Original Post]
    Hey Niks,

Does she offer rimming, pissing and other exotic services.

Just wanted to check..

Hotel should be okay for them

Thank you bro, your appreciation will motivate me to try more chicks and write more FRs to help the community.

They should be okay with hotel meets. Only problem with hotel is that you have to book 2 rooms as short time hotel (Brevistay) won't allow 3 people in one room.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless7  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the best FR I ever found. Thanks brother.

I am fine with a guy watching me fuck. Its my fantasy to fuck a lactating babe and her milk dripping all over me.

But the deed at their place is always having a big risk..

Looks super fake

Try reverse searching the image you will find a lot of fake fb and linked in accounts.

Cheers,

Niks.

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingOut  [View Original Post]
    Hello bros,

Was checking this profile on MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...onia-chowdhuri

Has anyone got any reviews, advice regarding her.

Posting Limitations