La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: FKK Artemis - Berlin

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 849 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 338 378 428 828 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 12727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    4th girl. I think Jolene? 25 from Hungary. Shorter girl with copper tan skin, dark hair and a nice toned body. She was able to convince me to go at 4 am
    Does not sound like the Jolene I have had the pleasure to meet. She is older than 25, not short, and not a teenager body anymore, also she works from 11 am to 8 pm, do not like the night time scene.

Though by this point I think the Jolene I know is a imaginary as no one else has confirmed that she exists. LOL.

Wednesday - 2nd visit and another great time

Well, I had one last whole day in Berlin and even though I went out of my way to visit a respected brothel in the afternoon, I couldn't keep Artemis out of mind. So I jumped on the S bahn and got there around 5 pm. Since it was my 2nd visit, I knew what to expect and had a little more confidence.

I went in with all intentions of remembering the girls names and details, but after seeing 4 girls there plus 1 earlier in the day, my man juice was completely drained and I forgot many details by the time I was able to make notes.

I'll do my best.

1st session- Jessica (said Romania, but also something about Italian) She looks more like Brazilian or some other south American. Short girl with medium length brown / reddish hair. Very fun and playful. She was nice, talkative, not shy and really wanted to please me. She was actually disappointed when she was on me cowgirl and I finished super early. Provided light kisses and looked me in the eyes while going at it. Definitely a fun and pleasing girl.

2nd session. Can't remember her name or too many physical details, probably because I had such a funny time with her. Romanian girl, I think, MILF body with nice natural cup boobies and dark hair. I don't remember any tattoos. I think she told me she's worked there for 6 years. To me she looks a little Persian, but I can be totally wrong. She comes by my table and brings me watermelon and scarfs down her food quickly which was impressive on its own. We sit and chat and even though I was eyeballing some other girls, she was so friendly and goofy that I could not pass. On the to taking me to one of the poolside rooms, she plays a joke on one of the Asian guests and says "boo" to try and startle him from behind. She said that she likes to do that to the Asians. In the bedroom, she is funny, silly and a little nutty, but in a good way. We clicked and I felt very comfortable with her. She was very eager to please and a good companion if you like to have fun and be a little zany.

3rd session. Linda. A taller, girl next door type from Slovakia. She wore glasses in the club, but I think they were for show. Worked for me! Longer natural blonde with natural be cups. Was super sweet to me but didn't speak English too well. She would be the type I would date. Good service but my equipment was having malfunctions so I couldn't finish. But as she was so sweet and warm, I was actually content just snuggling with her. It started to rain hard and it was quite romantic. I asked to extend to 1 he but she said that she had to go as her shift was done. She said she doesn't work all the time, just occasionally.

At this time it was 1 am and I figured I was done. Took a nap on the couch at the bottom of the stairs. A few of my previous girls came by to check on me and see if I wanted more. I had to decline, because I really thought I was done. One girl I was with last Sunday found me and remembered me. (Tall skinny blonde).

4th girl. I think Jolene? 25 from Hungary. Shorter girl with copper tan skin, dark hair and a nice toned body. She was able to convince me to go at 4 am as I thought, "this is my last day here, why not. " I warned her that I didn't think I had enough power to get it up or release, but she proved me wrong. She bounced in my lap so well and had super good technique for cowgirl. She also has very good conversational English skills and is down to earth. Told me that she doesn't work all the time, just a few weeks here and there. She is very clean with her work area, which I greatly respect. She had hand sanitizer and baby wipes for pre and post session. Very lovely girl that I respect and recommend highly.

Well not sure if I'm coming back to Berlin soon, perhaps in the next few weeks. If I do though, I know that it will be futile to resist all the beautiful and personable girls at Artemis.

Quote Originally Posted by Diplomat  [View Original Post]
    Jana is German and Diana is Romanian. Jana has new silicone boobs, Diana has natural breasts.
    I miss worded myself here, I know Diana is another, girl. But what she said sounded like Diana, and since I knew the name from the forums, that is what my brain associated with what I heard. I think a lot of that goes around here. You read to many names on the forum and when the girls introduce them self all the similar names, or names sounds a little bit different in different languages gets associated with what you already know, same thing with Amalia, Amina, and Chyanne.

OK sure. Well since I am a bit shy and new to this scene I was a little nervous and excited. To help me overcome shyness on my part I started giving her a massage while getting to know her. We talked about where we came from and she told me her vacation plans. We had a nice easygoing but real conversation with some laughs. After she was all relaxed and feeling good and safe with me, we changed focus towards me. She stroked me caringly while laying down next to me. I sucked on her tits and fingered her clit. Her feet were even playing with my feet some. After getting me worked up, she suggested doggy and I obliged. I went in deep and was done in a couple minutes. She felt tight, but I am not 100% sure if she was using a finger to assist in making it tighter.

Afterward she smoked a cigarette, even offered one to me, and we talked some more. When she was done, we ended the session.

Later on I even saw her cuddling up on the couch outside by the pool with someone for a while. She speaks very good English and was easy for me to get along with.
    Thank you. Yes you can have a great time with that girl and it looks like you did. Just because you mentioned 'GFE experience' I would add that for me, a full GFE experience would include kissing and mostly DFK. Maybe you had that or you didn't but I believe its all a matter of what words we choose to describe a good experience.

Have fun.

Diplomat.

Quote Originally Posted by Batou75  [View Original Post]
    Might be Jana, I though I heard Diana at one point but was not sure. She said she has a regular job on the outside, and only works Artemis, at holidays etc and only a few days at a time.

Amalia or Amira, no tattoos, dark hair down to her back, said she was 25, nice light brown skin, looked amazing all oiled up, smaller natural beautiful breasts. Said she has Iranian heritage, but that sounds awful close to Romanian, but raised in Germany, lives in hamburg, shares an apartment with the blond Mariella. Works 2 weeks at a time then she goes home for 2 weeks, and had worked at Artemis for 2 years, was always there at opening time, sitting at the front of the bar closest to the entrance. Was very busy, went upstairs almost constantly, even when it was slow for others.

She was blonde small tits so must be Sheenya.

Frankly the silicon breasts all the tattoos and her serious face intimidated me. Also blondes is normally not my thing, but she is strikingly beautiful.

Thanks for the positive feedback!
    Jana is German and Diana is Romanian. Jana has new silicone boobs, Diana has natural breasts.

The German Iranian girl you met must have been Amina. Amalia and Amira are different girls. And thank you Pharisaer for your remark which is quite useful as always.

I agree with you about Nadja. To me, she is one of the most gorgeous women around in a place where we can already find many beauties.

You also mentioned a dark haired 'Amalia from Iran'. AFAIK Amalia is a Romanian blonde very athletic MILF so you either got the name wrong or there has been a change.
    Amalia is Romanian, fake tits, quite correct. But follow the tracks, Mr. Diplomat. Mr. Batou75 has layed down a notable mark. Here it is:

Amalia, and Mariella
    It should ring your bell, right? Maybe AMINA?

Quote Originally Posted by FormulaOneFan  [View Original Post]
    Bayou,

Was Ella (RUS) blondish with a round face, natural be / see cups and a little on the thicker side (but not fat)? If so I agree with your statement as I sessioned with her last night. Asked for sure and sensual and it was a great time.
    No, Ella is Russian and blonde, hair down to her neck, very slim, very big enhanced breasts, slight overbite, same as me so our teeth keept crashing together, more of a woman then a girl. I believe she has worked at Artemis for a long time, only saw her Wednesday and Thursday.

Just going to add a question to the regulars at Artemis here.

Why is Jolene mentioned not here, I do not think I have ever seen a report on her. This Hungarian goddess has worked there for 7 years. She has used the name Ruby in the past, is it because she quite literally is a MILF?

Her name is Nadja.

Could you describe the service in more detail? Especially the GFE experience. Thank you.
    OK sure. Well since I am a bit shy and new to this scene I was a little nervous and excited. To help me overcome shyness on my part I started giving her a massage while getting to know her. We talked about where we came from and she told me her vacation plans. We had a nice easygoing but real conversation with some laughs. After she was all relaxed and feeling good and safe with me, we changed focus towards me. She stroked me caringly while laying down next to me. I sucked on her tits and fingered her clit. Her feet were even playing with my feet some. After getting me worked up, she suggested doggy and I obliged. I went in deep and was done in a couple minutes. She felt tight, but I am not 100% sure if she was using a finger to assist in making it tighter.

Afterward she smoked a cigarette, even offered one to me, and we talked some more. When she was done, we ended the session.

Later on I even saw her cuddling up on the couch outside by the pool with someone for a while. She speaks very good English and was easy for me to get along with.

I don't know about the service, but from your description of her looks and her outspoken but friendly personality this could very well be JANA. Maybe have a look at the Artemis website to tell if I am right or wrong. There is one picture of Jana and Nadja. Jana is the one sitting on the floor, the picture was taken a little more than a year ago and before the recent boob job.
    Might be Jana, I though I heard Diana at one point but was not sure. She said she has a regular job on the outside, and only works Artemis, at holidays etc and only a few days at a time.

You also mentioned a dark haired 'Amalia from Iran'. AFAIK Amalia is a Romanian blonde very athletic MILF so you either got the name wrong or there has been a change.
    Amalia or Amira, no tattoos, dark hair down to her back, said she was 25, nice light brown skin, looked amazing all oiled up, smaller natural beautiful breasts. Said she has Iranian heritage, but that sounds awful close to Romanian, but raised in Germany, lives in hamburg, shares an apartment with the blond Mariella. Works 2 weeks at a time then she goes home for 2 weeks, and had worked at Artemis for 2 years, was always there at opening time, sitting at the front of the bar closest to the entrance. Was very busy, went upstairs almost constantly, even when it was slow for others.

There is one blonde 'Sheenya' and another dark haired 'Sheenay'. If it was one of those two, I don't know. I personally find the names confusing sometimes but I also try to get them right because then it is much easier to know who to ask for and also finding reports on those.
    She was blonde small tits so must be Sheenya.

You wrote you were close to going with Nadja. Why didn't you if I might ask?
    Frankly the silicon breasts all the tattoos and her serious face intimidated me. Also blondes is normally not my thing, but she is strikingly beautiful.

Batou please keep up the good work!
    Thanks for the positive feedback!

Hi thanks for your report. If you come back, I recommend asking for the girls names afterwards and taking a note so that you will be able to include those names into your report.

I am not sure about the names of the girls you went with, only one name I know for sure because of the tattoos fit and so does the rest of your description.

My second session was with a taller German girl who came over to me in the lounge (I forgot her name). She had beautiful angel wings on her back and a German expression about being close to her heart under one of her boobs. She was amazing! Very relaxed and sweet. I felt very comfortable with her and she really provided GFE experience. We talked some which helped calm me down a bit and we really seemed to click. Stayed with her for 1 hour, no upsells just pure fun. By the way, her feet did not stink. LOL. I'm not a foot fetish guy, but I like to give a massage to my girl and explore her body.
    Her name is Nadja.

Could you describe the service in more detail? Especially the GFE experience. Thank you.

First timer in FKK

Went to Artemis as a first timer and somewhat new to the pay for play scene and was amazed. I couldn't help from giggling to myself as I was sitting in the lounge on a Sunday afternoon and seeing so many beautiful and personable girls simply walking around naked.

I did encounter some a couple rude girls when I said that I needed to rest and recover. One thicker Turkish girl called me boring as she walked away. It seemed the pressure to sell themselves increased during the evening.

At one point there were like 15 guys and 30 to 50 girls. It was so surreal, I felt like a Roman emperor.

I wish I had remembered the girls names better, but my brain was busy absorbing all the eye candy and trying not to be nervous.

I went with a exotic looking (for me all least) girl from Turkey, I think. She looked very classy and welcomed me when I first arrived. She was nice, but as I was getting to know her, her feet odor came across to me and turned me off. Plus she had to be a little careful with her boobs as she got a boon job 2 months ago.

My second session was with a taller German girl who came over to me in the lounge (I forgot her name). She had beautiful angel wings on her back and a German expression about being close to her heart under one of her boobs. She was amazing! Very relaxed and sweet. I felt very comfortable with her and she really provided GFE experience. We talked some which helped calm me down a bit and we really seemed to click. Stayed with her for 1 hour, no upsells just pure fun. By the way, her feet did not stink. LOL. I'm not a foot fetish guy, but I like to give a massage to my girl and explore her body.

Visited the saunas and hot tub and had some dinner. The food was better than I expected. Normal German type food. Although later in the evening the kitchen ran out of some of the items that were available earlier.

My 3rd try was going to be my pick to I camped in the lounge and checked out the girls. I really wanted to go withe the girl with the gun tattoo on her right hip, but she seemed not interested when I tried to get her attention. She had the best boobs in the place and smoking hot body with a pretty face.

Since I like smaller and thin girls, I decided to try and chase down a real tall, but thin blonde walking around gracefully. She was from Romania and was 178 cm tall and weighed 47 kg and I didn't see any tattoos. She was nice but not too into it. Her face is not my type but she had an interesting and artistic body to me. Gave a weak hand job probably because she had little muscle tone to her, but she had a tight puss.

Overall the place is indeed a boy's dream. And yes I felt like a little kid in a candy store. After the entrance fee, 1 bar cocktail, 2 30 minute sessions and a 1 hour session, my wallet was on cardiac arrest for the day.

Not sure if I'll come back this trip, but it is a place I would like to come back to again and bring a wingman.

Bayou,

I really appreciated your report as well. I was at Artemis last night and am planning a return tonight.

Was Ella (RUS) blondish with a round face, natural be / see cups and a little on the thicker side (but not fat)? If so I agree with your statement as I sessioned with her last night. Asked for sure and sensual and it was a great time.

I also went to the room with a petite girl from Dominican republic (forgot name, good service) and a sandy blonde ro that was ok.

Hi Batou75, thank you for this excellent report and all your effort. It is not too long because it has so much info, names and a few personal notes I did find interesting.

Just a few remarks.

German from Berlin.

Don't remember her name. Said she was the only one from Berlin there. Said she only works part time a few days at a time. Dyed blond Mid / late 20 ties, tattoos writings down her side, brand new way to big sillies, I had to promise to be gentle with them. Normally not my style. But there just was something about her that made me trust her, very easy to talk to, also made me talk very straight forward, so I asked for kissing and GFE, first time I uttered the words girl friend experience to a working girl she laughed and said is that's all?

In the room, light DFK, DATY, but when it got interesting and she got very wet she stopped me. Of to blow job multiple positions, she asked for anal, she said she wanted to cum, but did not come from pussy, I declined, finished at around 40 minutes, we talked for 20 minutes, very cool woman, no bullshitting. Gave me tips about my kissing, apparently I could do better. We talked about why I did not do CIM and anal, role-play, feet fetish as most guys, apparently do. My wallet regretted this conversation later on. Said I was very nice guy but a little to slow, I think she meant she preferred someone with a little more outgoing personality. Very refreshing. Very nice session.
    I don't know about the service, but from your description of her looks and her outspoken but friendly personality this could very well be JANA. Maybe have a look at the Artemis website to tell if I am right or wrong. There is one picture of Jana and Nadja. Jana is the one sitting on the floor, the picture was taken a little more than a year ago and before the recent boob job.

Chyeanne? Not sure it spelled correct. Ukraine / turkey.

Pissed off from the last encounter I did yet an another mistake, picked this blonde by the name, Chyenne I t sounded like. Asked the same questions, got a yes. Walking up the stairs I realised this was not the same girl mentioned as a solid performer. Again everything was a no go, even touching breasts Just told her to blow me, and let her do so with no intention off cumming, after a while she caught on, she said 2 min left are you going to cum? I looked at her watch, I had 7 minutes left. I said to her, maybe, keep going I still have time. And man she got pissed, screamed at me saying the time was up, checked my own watch and I was right. Got the feeling I had pressed my luck, so we left, no talk or pleasantry where exchange when money changed hands.

In hindsight this was pretty much an asshole move on my part, and now I feel a tiny tiny bit sorry for her.
    I am quite sure this was not 'Chayenne', a very slim dark haired German Ukrainian woman with silicone boobs. Her beautiful face has been compared to actress Anne Hathaway in the past and she is one of the best performers I know (of course YMMV as always).

There is one blonde 'Sheenya' and another dark haired 'Sheenay'. If it was one of those two, I don't know. I personally find the names confusing sometimes but I also try to get them right because then it is much easier to know who to ask for and also finding reports on those.

You wrote you were close to going with Nadja. Why didn't you if I might ask?

Batou please keep up the good work!

Diplomat.

Quote Originally Posted by PayForIt  [View Original Post]
    Interestingly you didn't mention any of my favs at Artemis. Joanne (half Ro and half Kazakstan) - dark long hair, B cups and great performer. Celia. Blonde
    Both where there and introduced themselves to me, they did not catch me at the right time I guess. Somehow you forget the girls that introduces them self when you are resting easier, then when you are on the prowl.

Sometimes you see yourself blind, by all women there, and having to much information going in.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

So I was back at Artemis,

I will try to make this shorter then my previous reports.

This hobby is such a mind fuck sometimes.

I so failed on the short thing, BTW. But I did edit away 2 pages.
    Hey Batuou. Far from finding your report too long: it was well written, really honest, very informative and useful. I wish you hadn't edited away those pages. I was in Artemis a few weeks ago for only two nights and then spent 4 nights in the Hessen clubs in and around Frankfurt. I reported a comparison (as I do each time I visit both Berlin and Frankfurt). Last year FRA won hands down with Sharks and Oase. This time, for me Artemis was a clear winner. It's all about the girls you meet. Interestingly you didn't mention any of my favs at Artemis. Joanne (half Ro and half Kazakstan) - dark long hair, bee cups and great performer. Celia. Blonde - sits at bar with Ruby on front rather than behind where the couches are. They come across as unfriendly in the lounge until you have sessioned with them / get to know them. After which they are very lovely girls. Ruby is stunning. Blonde - wears jewelled headband. Celia is tall, blonde, great body. My type. Both offer all services and are good sessions. Maybe Celia slightly better. Laura. German - blonde. Very facially pretty. Sits on final couch in corner behind the bar towards the dining room end. I know a lot of girls go home for summer so maybe that explained it. Don't know Jolene or Amalia so will look out for both on next trip in a few weeks.

Anyway. I really enjoyed your report. Very useful for anyone going shortly and excellent that you recalled names and did not shy from giving positive and negative reviews. Which is what the forum is all about. I applaud your stamina. Despite the sore cock one day! I'm there start of August so let me know if you are going to be back!

Posting Limitations