La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: FKK Artemis - Berlin

+ Add Report
Page 523 of 849 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 533 573 623 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 12729
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Hessen Bub  [View Original Post]
    Great, thanks. I'd like to verify if she was there yesterday. Thanks.

HB
    Janita is come back to Palace since some days. I dnt know, for how long she will stay, I was not with her to ask. Maybe next week I can ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus Magee  [View Original Post]
    I would say that from Tegel it is quite doable. From Schönefeld it could be a little touch and go depending on time of day. Also the S Bahn can be a bit undependable. Just when you need it the trains stop for some reason. If you are coming from Schönefeld I would have a back up plan in place.
    This is excellent advice, recently my intended 'Airport Express' train to Schönefeld just disappeared from the train departure board without any explanation. Fortunately the DB touch screen ticket machines have a journey planing option, which got me back on track, and to the airport just in time.

Artemis 18-19-20 April

I was back in Artemis during 17-19 April. After a 4 month period since I visited the club in last December I once realised again how much I like this club and its girls.

My first visit of this trip was on Wednesday; the lingerine day that I have never come across during my earlier visits, was a new and surely beautiful experince watching the girls with their really sexy and fashion underwears. Happy to understand that I have become like regular since most of the staff and my favourite girls all remembered and act sincere to me. I was not in the mood of quick and many sex in the first night mostly exploring the girls and realised there were some new girls along with the regulars and legends. After 3 hours of enjoying the club scene and having some converstaions with some new girls and also with some aerlier experinces. The tiny Romanian goodess LOREDANA saw and remembered me. She was in a sexy turquoise green underwear which was enough to tease me but we also have a nice conversation about our earlier experinces which make the mood to go to upstairs. She remembered me so good that she was right to say that I make the beginings with her. What a girl; she will be always recommended and the action inexpressible giving the climax to both sides. After the magnificent action with lovely Loredana I had saw one of my other favourites Ionella, she was very busy that night we just say hello to each other. Then I came across to double Angels Amalia and Karla wanted to meet with Karla but she was in an upset mood and when asked she said she had a migraine. So I did not insist on her also Amalia did't want to go in order not to leave her alone (or they just did'nt want me.) I also saw MIANDA a former Club Globe girl, we had eye contact two times but no side made a move. I stayed until 01:00 enjoyed the club but did not go with another girl sparing the energy for the other nights.

On Thursday I reached the club around 19:00 and In my mind was MIANDA because she was hotter than she was in Globe and not more than an hour she aproached me on the sofa near the upstairs kino when I said I remembered her from Globe she also said my face came familiar to her yesterday. So since I had good experince with her in Globe and she was much more hotter We went to room and the action was superb. She had to take a two minutes of break in the middle of the action for opening a window which can explain how high her temprature was. After some rest anice brunette from Hannover; ANASTASSIA aproached me and she really made me excited because she was nice and also looking like my dream girl IVY really. She had vey similiar face with her but bigger tits. I really liked her but was in the refreshing period still so had to delay the action. After nearlly one hour while she was lying on the sofa by the upstairs kino I aproached her and find ourselves in the room. Kissing this lovely girl would be a nice experince and since I like kissing I agreed the 20 Euro extra for that. The action was nice, it would be perfect if she could resist touching her beautiful natural tits more (she is very sensitive on tits) and let doing DATY after Anastassia I did not in need of another action enjoyed the club again until 01:00 then leaved while an Italian invasion was starting.

So as for the third visit on Friday, I thougt it wolud be a crowded day so I went to the club around earlier around 17:00 not to be in the race for the girls. I went to downstairs bar to have a drink and the legend FATIMA was there. I sat by the bar ordered a drink, she was talking with the staff, I tried not to have an eye contact with her in order not to make an early action. But while I was looking around the pool area she came to me &305; and an angry way and why asked why I am ignoring her since we had good actions before. Again I was remembered. I told that I don't want to have an early action so I tried not to eye contact with her because if she aproaches me how can I refuse her. When hearing this she ordered me an tea and offered to talk on the sofa with a gorgeous smile off course I accepted, she is really different girl not only sex but in many ways. We talked about since what each other did since December she talked about her ski holiday, family. Was a very nice converstaion and after she kissed me we were running to room. The action was simply magnificent and in the end both sides felt low energy and planned to eat dinner. She will be always Recommended. After a couple of hours I noticed a new girl DEBI from Stuttgart she had nice couple of breast an nice face and round ass. As we made eye contact which started a nice converstaion her smile and tits made me horny. In the room we enjoyed a high quality action although I saw an incision below her tits and wondered ehether they were operated never minded that since her tits were really beautiful was making feel good when touching. To sum up nice girl, nice action. Recommended.

So by reaching 23:00 thre became an huge international but espacially Italian and Turkish invasion to the club the men / girl ratio reached at least 5. The couples were in need of wait at least 15 minutes to get a room. I was also in need of one last action and my plan was to have it with angel blonde (she has a huge wings tatoo backside) NADIA from Hamburg. I had an experince with her earlier and this time wanted her again. She had beautiful face an ass to die for also silicone tits but looking proportional to her body not disturbing the body harmony. I aproached her near upstairs bar and taold I had really nice experince with her before and want her again she said that I was cute and why not. We had an 15 minutes of waiting for a room then magnificent sex for 1 hour she is really gorgeous.

So again left with beautiful memories from ARTEM&304; S and was happy to being remembered I will miss the club untill the next visit.

New Wing Video

Ninja make short video of the new wing at Artemis. Not great but it give idea of what to expect when weather improve. Here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyS1NjBEnJ0

In Artemis 22. 04 Monday

I will be in Artemis on 22. 04. 2013 Monday anyone wants to join me. You can send pm. BR

Great, thanks. I'd like to verify if she was there yesterday. Thanks.

HB

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen Bub  [View Original Post]
    Is Janita / Yanita, the blonde Bulgarian girl still at Artemis? Don't know her working name there. She's got B / C-size enhanced breasts, nice face, big lips. Was wearing glasses occasionally. Thanks.

HB
    Yes, she is there (at least was there two weeks ago). Changed her hair color, is now reddish. Still called Yanita/Janita. No glasses, in great shape.

Kimino

Is Janita / Yanita, the blonde Bulgarian girl still at Artemis? Don't know her working name there. She's got B / C-size enhanced breasts, nice face, big lips. Was wearing glasses occasionally. Thanks.

HB

Starlet voyager in berlin

Thursday 11/4- 1) Polish hannah 1 hour with extra 50 for finger knuckle deep in ass. Have I invented a new extra here as it was offered to me once again by a rumanian beauty? Hannah is a lovely taned 24 year old with a musky air about her, and very receptive in the room. As she said,"I do it with a passion". Oh and a body to die for. I made her cum hard as I did in April 2012 when I first met her. 2) a german girl blonde very slightly chubby can't remember name. Chatted to me for 2 hours plus with no pressure to room spiel. In room for 1 hour with spanking and many fingers inside. Lovely girl from berlin with tattood writing on her if that helps.

Friday 12/4- slim swanlike white skinned rumanian who doesn't look rumanian with name beginning with A ie her real name which I can't repeat and I cannot remember her artemis name. Lovely green blue eyes and new to artemis aged 21 I think. 1 hour in room again very receptive and again with 50 for thumb in ass covered by protection. And no I did not suggest the extra it was suggested to me and I liked it. After that I went to a club in east berlin called the sky club and danced to hard house till 10am hard.

saturday 13/4- two hour long sessions with cim with turkish dumla very pretty and half turkish elvi i think her name was. she has a very distinctive laugh. neither of the two encounters were that special as the girls were a bit mechanical, although the pop in mouth was nice it wasn't really worth the cash. maybe i became a bit too over confident after stellar performances on thurs/fri that i started to believe i could just pick any beauty up and it would occur again? time to get my game back on track. and on monday i did.

monday 15/4- 1 hour threesome with hannah and gorgeous german megan. megan is a brunette with blue eyes and very very sexy. i only shagged megan in the end but hannah interacted fully all the time. 240 no extras brilliant. and as megan said-"would you like to fuck in another position?" in a deutche tone!! following this i had 2 further 30min vanilla sessions with 19 year old roxy from rumania and the lovely tanned fionella i think her name is also rumanian with a body so good.

wednesday 17/4- fifth and final visit to the artemis love temple. 1 hour with a petite german blonde with cim from cologne. very very pretty as im a face man and she was covered in funny skull tatoos. again very receptive in room and a shear delight. can't remember name. final girl not so brilliant called marissa pale white skin from germany. 1 hour with cim. didn't get round to full sex maybe as it was 430am? however the slurpy bj with cim just about made up for it. so 10 girls, 4 lots of cim, and 7 intense sex sessions. not bad. i give myself 7.5/10 lol!!!!!

berlin is by far the more interesting city compared to frankfurt, with my techno dance clubs and museum visits it was surely a thrilling week!! my only dilemma now is where to go for my summer trip. done frankfurt many times, nrw good prices but lack of nudity not really all that exciting, and berlin great but costing nearly 300 euros more for 10 hours room time as compared to oase one really does ponder. vienna gt? small and not really worth the effort just for that 1 club. zurich globe great and i did it in 2010 but at 200 euro/hour you got to be kiddin me. any ideas or suggestions welcome. mo signing out. just to note i was averaging around 8-9 hours per artemis visit. finally Usher said-"we are all looking for perfect chicks with perfect bodies". i estimated around 10 percent of the artemis girls fulfilled that quota for me. its a hard life surely ohhh!!lol and if anyone saw a shortish tanned guy dancing with the girls at the weekend that was me!

Saturday

Arrived around 2 Pm. Got a small bite to eat since had not eaten since breakfast. The third girl to approach me thought she had seen me earlier in the week but I not talked with her. It turned out to be the "famous" Fatima. Just my type. I had seen her a year ago two different days. She still says she is from Bratislava and is 25 almost 26. Slender and long black hair. We went to room and started as I like with standing DFK and caressing. Then to bed with a nice long blow. Asked for condom and went to mission, but after awhile I began to wilt and went to just kissing and tit sucking. She offered to blow again and got me hard after some effort, added a condom and wanted doggie and I was able to have a good finish. During earlier revival blow allowed a long fingering session which she added fluid to make it better. Very nice, I always like that and KY or whatever makes it a lot better. She has that small tramp stamp of back and has what she called a small dragon tatoo on stomach area. I was happy to have her find me again. About 25 minutes in room. 60.

Second session. Reon from Thailand, said 10 years in Germany. Said she was 26. Seems like everyone claims to be 24 to 26. After a bit went to room. She promised massage and slow BLS and blow and sex. In room she said something about 80 Euro for massage and rest and I said just a half hour. Still she started with back massage with oil. Nice. After maybe 5-10 minutes I said enough and turned over. She used of wipes to make sure I was clean. She did a lot of BLS as promised and a long blow. Asked for condom. Went to mission. A lot of verbal of her part. Oh yes, fu*k me, give me your fluid. I had her reach under to caress my balls which helps me finish and I did finish. A bit of tit sucking. No kissing. Some breast play. About 20 minutes total. Actually I start my stopwatch to keep track of time. Okay time.

Time for dinner, got in with first wave around 6. Dinner had been opened later when I was there Tuesday. Okay dinner. As I notice before, the girls are less attractive to me when seen in full light in the eating area. Dim light helps them. Watched for awhile in main area and the went for a swim / pool. Later when back to main area and watched parade and smoked and drank too many colas. Left around 7:30. There seemed to be less girls and guys than my Tuesday visit. I was always able to find a couch to sit and watch. Was tempted by Kunda? From Turkey but not sure if this old guy could go again. Left to get S Bahn. I never seem to see anyone else walking to or from S bahn to Artemis. Thank Angus Magee for his walk video of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingerLover  [View Original Post]
    Please, guys, would you shorten your quotes? I know for a fact that I'm not the only one here who is pissed off by the waste of forum-space caused by unnecessary long quotes of reports that can be read directly underneath. And Jackson agrees with me on this.

So PLEASE, snip your quotes back to the parts you are commenting on or to just one line so everybody knows to which post you are referring; that will do just nicely.

And sorry, Finite, this is not to single you out, there are quite a few guys who do this too.
    Sorry, I can't fix it now, to late to edit the post. I will think about it next time.

Shorten your quotes!

Please, guys, would you shorten your quotes? I know for a fact that I'm not the only one here who is pissed off by the waste of forum-space caused by unnecessary long quotes of reports that can be read directly underneath. And Jackson agrees with me on this.

So PLEASE, snip your quotes back to the parts you are commenting on or to just one line so everybody knows to which post you are referring; that will do just nicely.

And sorry, Finite, this is not to single you out, there are quite a few guys who do this too. Your report just happened to appear just now, with the unnecessary quote. At least you wrote a few lines yourself. (Others had half a meter of quote for just one single line.) I would apprechiate it if you reported your own post to Jackson and ask him to shorten or delete the quote-part of your post. And I ask anybody else to not spam the forum with unnecessary quoting of lengthy reports that can be read on the same page anyway. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Diet Coke  [View Original Post]
    Arrived a bit after noon, not many girls and fewer guys seen. The older, harder ones approached me but a number of smaller cuter ones seemed to talk with their friends. I was interested in this small dark haired girl who sat with her friend with glasses but they never seemed to approach and while I looked there way, no response. Once I sat nearby at opposite couch and small girl never turned to speak. Oh well. After more than an hour and too many smokes sat on couch at bar of girl and girl closest, who I also did not see approach, smiled and came of sat with me. Named Mila from Riga, Lativia. Tallish, with fuller figure, maybe B / C breasts. Claimed 26 yrs. She had long, straight blonde hair down to the middle of her back. No tats or pirecings. We talked a bit and went to room. Started with a bit of standing and caressing, then to the bed. Nice blow, a lot of variety, and some BLS, went to mission. Had to good session with a nice finish. As an old guy I never am able to have a super long time. Afterwards talked of places in Riga I knew. Good session.

Had a small bite to eat and returned to main area.

Rested a bit, no one I was interested approached, so went downstairs and took a nap. When I went back it was hard to find a place to sit. Every couch filled with girls or guys. Wondered around a bit. The ones I was interested in were mostly chatting in groups. As I was walking around bar I was stopped by girl I had not seen before. Blonde with a black mesh type thing on her chest. She stopped me and talked a bit, not the cutest in my mind but I was tried of waiting. In room somewhat soft not perky small breasts. Nice blow with BLS. She had a belly piercing, a playboy type bunny tatoo on her stomach, and diamond appearing studs down below. After a good long blow, got the condom on and started missionary, after a while she suggested doggy, which we started but I softened. She suggested another blow which did get me hard but she used more hand action then I like. I thought she really was after the 50 for CIM, which I was not interested paying for. After too much it starts to hurt a bit so I called it quits. She said she wanted me to finish but I told her it was okay and I would save it. She did kiss fine.

Restaurant finally opened around 7 so had dinner. It was nearly full with only one or two places left. Adequate food.

Later returned to main area and still almost every couch filled. A couch back of the bar opened up and sat down and there a cute slender girl at the bar stool. Eventually she turned my way and returned my smile and came to sit with me. While tallish, she was very slender with very small but nice tits. She wore a blue fuzzy thing as a necklace and had I guess a matching blue fuzzy thing with dangling beads around her waist. Black shoulder length hair and all natural with no tats or piercings. She called herself Paulina from Poland and said she was 26. (Everyone seems to say 26, or 25, or 24?) Did the standing caressing for a bit and then to bed. Light kissing okay, I had asked. Oddly there had been this blonde who said she was from Berlin that I had seen sitting alone never ever approach, that I talked too, she said she was bored, and asked about kissing and she said she did not. Never saw her go with anyone. Back to Paulina. On to bed for slow blow and after a bit added a red condom and to the mission. I got a good finish and after some more kissing and tit sucking called it quits. Probably only 15 total in room, but okay. Left before 8, all couches were filled and almost all the bars seats. Many of the girls in groups of 2, 3, and 4 chatting away. Walked to the S bahn and back to hotel.
    Well written report, I couldn't have guessed that so many people visited the place on a Tuesday. I kind of like the slow days, when the place aren't crowded with mongers. This may be a bit personal, but why didn't you approach the girls you where intrested in? I can understand it if they where talking to a guy, that you don't want to be rude and interupt. But if they [the girls] are just chit-chating, I would approach the girl that I would have found interesting, like I do in a normal bar, the only difference is that the hit-rate in Artemis is like 99, 9% to get laid.

Tuesday

Arrived a bit after noon, not many girls and fewer guys seen. The older, harder ones approached me but a number of smaller cuter ones seemed to talk with their friends. I was interested in this small dark haired girl who sat with her friend with glasses but they never seemed to approach and while I looked there way, no response. Once I sat nearby at opposite couch and small girl never turned to speak. Oh well. After more than an hour and too many smokes sat on couch at bar of girl and girl closest, who I also did not see approach, smiled and came of sat with me. Named Mila from Riga, Lativia. Tallish, with fuller figure, maybe B / C breasts. Claimed 26 yrs. She had long, straight blonde hair down to the middle of her back. No tats or pirecings. We talked a bit and went to room. Started with a bit of standing and caressing, then to the bed. Nice blow, a lot of variety, and some BLS, went to mission. Had to good session with a nice finish. As an old guy I never am able to have a super long time. Afterwards talked of places in Riga I knew. Good session.

Had a small bite to eat and returned to main area.

Rested a bit, no one I was interested approached, so went downstairs and took a nap. When I went back it was hard to find a place to sit. Every couch filled with girls or guys. Wondered around a bit. The ones I was interested in were mostly chatting in groups. As I was walking around bar I was stopped by girl I had not seen before. Blonde with a black mesh type thing on her chest. She stopped me and talked a bit, not the cutest in my mind but I was tried of waiting. In room somewhat soft not perky small breasts. Nice blow with BLS. She had a belly piercing, a playboy type bunny tatoo on her stomach, and diamond appearing studs down below. After a good long blow, got the condom on and started missionary, after a while she suggested doggy, which we started but I softened. She suggested another blow which did get me hard but she used more hand action then I like. I thought she really was after the 50 for CIM, which I was not interested paying for. After too much it starts to hurt a bit so I called it quits. She said she wanted me to finish but I told her it was okay and I would save it. She did kiss fine.

Restaurant finally opened around 7 so had dinner. It was nearly full with only one or two places left. Adequate food.

Later returned to main area and still almost every couch filled. A couch back of the bar opened up and sat down and there a cute slender girl at the bar stool. Eventually she turned my way and returned my smile and came to sit with me. While tallish, she was very slender with very small but nice tits. She wore a blue fuzzy thing as a necklace and had I guess a matching blue fuzzy thing with dangling beads around her waist. Black shoulder length hair and all natural with no tats or piercings. She called herself Paulina from Poland and said she was 26. (Everyone seems to say 26, or 25, or 24?) Did the standing caressing for a bit and then to bed. Light kissing okay, I had asked. Oddly there had been this blonde who said she was from Berlin that I had seen sitting alone never ever approach, that I talked too, she said she was bored, and asked about kissing and she said she did not. Never saw her go with anyone. Back to Paulina. On to bed for slow blow and after a bit added a red condom and to the mission. I got a good finish and after some more kissing and tit sucking called it quits. Probably only 15 total in room, but okay. Left before 8, all couches were filled and almost all the bars seats. Many of the girls in groups of 2, 3, and 4 chatting away. Walked to the S bahn and back to hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by James444  [View Original Post]
    Which night is lingerie night and is DATY usually included in the 60EUR?
    Lingerie night: Wednesday night. Do not expect special lingeries.

DATY: no additional charge, but it isn't allowed by every girl. Check it out before heading to the zimmer.

Posting Limitations