Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Sauna Club Golden Time - Bruggen

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 670 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 10037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxNovember  [View Original Post]
    Planning a trip to NSW soon and from everything I've read it sounds like GT is the place to visit.

I'm wondering about how to arrange a session longer than an hour? Do you just tell the lady you want more than one hour and see what she agrees to or do you take the standard 30/60 minutes and then extend from there?

What would a 2 or 3 hour rendezvous run at GT? How much to add anal to the package? I understand that each lady is different. I'm just looking for a ballpark figure.

Also, if I get bored at GT where else is recommended nearby?

Cheers,

Max
    I'm going to be visiting Goldentime mid-September. Although I have not been here before, I am well acquainted now with the FKK scene. I am always going for the 50 Euro deal, but I have to ask, what does one get extra when requesting a girl's services for an hour? Or is it just extra time?

Well the pricing isn't as clear as HB is making it out to be. Officially the prices run 50-25-25-25, but this is deemed to little by many girls: I think even most men feel 50-25-50-25 is more reasonable. Off course if you are a regular with a regular girl, you just take her for the whole day for a few hundred. In other words, if you offer to pay her a days earnings, you might get her for the whole day (if you stay for these kind amounts of time, you really should make a deal with the girl).

Nearby GT you also find Villa Vertigo, Planet Happy Garden and Living Room (Google will give you the websites).

If you want a longer session. Just tell the girl. Or just stay longer in the room. Pricing is 50/30min and then 25/30min for each following 30min (so it is 75 EUR for 1 hour. 125 for 2 hours. 175 for 3 hours). But some girls charge 100 / hour. Extras are 25 for CIM and 50 for anal. You should ask the girl before taking her to the room if she does these extras.

HB

Longer Sessions?

Planning a trip to NSW soon and from everything I've read it sounds like GT is the place to visit.

I'm wondering about how to arrange a session longer than an hour? Do you just tell the lady you want more than one hour and see what she agrees to or do you take the standard 30/60 minutes and then extend from there?

What would a 2 or 3 hour rendezvous run at GT? How much to add anal to the package? I understand that each lady is different. I'm just looking for a ballpark figure.

Also, if I get bored at GT where else is recommended nearby?

Cheers,

Max

GT a smaller club, but there's always about 70 girls.

And line-up is the best in Germany and Switzerland. IMHO.

You will need at least 3-4 days to get round to doing the top 10-15 girls.

Remember weekdays and weekend lineup can change dramatically.

I tend to avoid weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by The French  [View Original Post]
    I have been consistently but to a few exception satisfied with Palace. Lineup is solid and facilities great. Same for Oase in terms of lineup (facilities are not so good)

I plan to venture out now to Frankfurt area in the Dus / koln area.

So I am wondering if any of the palace regular goer is familiar with the area and could enlighten me with advice on where to go.

I initially targeted GT and PHG but opinions seems to vary greatly from one punter to the other.

So with the palace benchmark in mind (higher end even if it comes sometimes with sharks attitude) What'your take?

GT still the best in the area?

I have been consistently but to a few exception satisfied with Palace. Lineup is solid and facilities great. Same for Oase in terms of lineup (facilities are not so good)

I plan to venture out now to Frankfurt area in the Dus / koln area.

So I am wondering if any of the palace regular goer is familiar with the area and could enlighten me with advice on where to go.

I initially targeted GT and PHG but opinions seems to vary greatly from one punter to the other.

So with the palace benchmark in mind (higher end even if it comes sometimes with sharks attitude) What'your take?

Selina from Romania (ex-Jennifer / Roxana from FKK World)

Long black hair usually tied up, will wear a small flower fascinator in her hair which is her trade mark I believe, brown eyes, fake C cup breasts. 1 hour with CIM ending 100€. She goes topless showing off her fake boobs but wore a white bikini bottom the days that I saw her at GT. She seemed to be very busy. If I recall correctly one Dutch guy took Jennifer 2 times that I observed he liked her that much. What she loses out in lower GT prices compared to World, Selina makes up for with volume.

Jennifer still provides a good service even at the lower GT rates. There was intimate open mouth kissing, slow body kissing on me – nipple sucking and kissing, DT BBBJ and BLS. I performed DATY on Selina as she lay on her back. More BBBJ and BLS then back to DATY and ass licking with Selina flat on her front. There was great cuddling as we kissed and fucked together. We started off with cowgirl, then missionary then doggie then fucking with Selina flat on her stomach.

I am exhausted so we move to BBBJ finish. I really enjoyed the finale very much. The sensation she was making with her mouth on me was making me delirious with pleasure. It was just so nice how I came in her mouth and she continue to hold her head on me sucking me gently getting all my spunk out ensuring that I was completed. So good.

Booked for 1 hour by me with CIM finish which was 100€ all correct GT prices. Same session would be 150€ at World. She said she would return to World but she was not sure when. She was certainly busy at GT since she is a "new" girl there. I will go back again, despite Selina not having the look that I prefer, but I do not know when. There are so many other girls that I would like to try at GT.

Quote Originally Posted by London Traveller  [View Original Post]
    Friday I started with an old friend, Melody (pl) who I had spent two three hour sessions with on my last visit here. She was a bit disappointed that I only took her for an hour, I think, and this time I decided to ask her mainly for her specialty of the deep throat blow job. Although I like her a lot, she remains a bit distant and doesn't provide any couch time or even much of a greeting when I see her. If she did I would take her to to room for longer again as she has the potential to be a real star.
    Hi London Traveller,

I'm the guy who report double penetration with Melody on french forum. Since yesterday, she is working at Heavensgate in Dorsten.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakob  [View Original Post]
    Hi LT,

Thanks for the note on Rebecca. She has approached me before several times but I have always declined since she was so confident in asking for a session which I felt was a bit sharky. Rebecca is indeed beautiful with long blonde hair that is usually in a pony tail, sparkling eyes, A cup breasts, slim athletic build, leggy and goes topless wearing just the tiny bikini bottoms. Well done on going with her.
    We should follow our instincts in this game, but taken risks sometimes pay out in a great time and a happy ending,

I'll be looking for her at GT, I love confident women.

Thanks for sharing LT and Yakob.

Later that day, after the barbeque supper, I was at the bar and eyeing up the scenery. Suddenly a gorgeous blonde appeared at my side and chatted me up. She later told me that she had approached me as I was looking at her a couple of times. Actually the truth was that I hadn't noticed her very much but was looking at a lovely adjacent brunette! The blonde was Rebecca, I'm not quite sure where she is from but she speaks excellent English and German, together with another language with her pals. She has a sporty, fit body with firm boobs and ass. I was well pleased. I rarely go with girls who approach me but Rebecca was personable and friendly, so off we trotted and I was further delighted in the room. She started with a bit of a routine but was persuadable to be more girlfriend-like and we spent a happy hour together. During sex she really took off like a rocket and was particularly good when she was on top. With very pleasant consequences.
    Hi LT,

Thanks for the note on Rebecca. She has approached me before several times but I have always declined since she was so confident in asking for a session which I felt was a bit sharky. Rebecca is indeed beautiful with long blonde hair that is usually in a pony tail, sparkling eyes, A cup breasts, slim athletic build, leggy and goes topless wearing just the tiny bikini bottoms. Well done on going with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nille Copenhagen  [View Original Post]
    Thanks LT for the update, so the increased entrance fee has lead to better food. Was the club crowded during your visits?

I'm looking forward to visit GT and my favorite NRW club VV in this Fall, see you around.

Nille
    The club was busy on Friday and particularly Saturday evening but not as overcrowded as I have seen it in the past. However, at certain times (such as about 11pm) it is possible to walk through the lounge and find it hard to locate any girls at all. Also there can be long wait for rooms. I had to wait about 20 minutes on Saturday night.

This club really has a good line-up at the moment. It is very unusual for me to walk into any club nowadays and for there to be so many girls who I could look forward to seeing, with a reasonable chance of at least one or two of them being there. With the improved catering and the very pleasant garden it is a great spot for a sunny day.
    Thanks LT for the update, so the increased entrance fee has lead to better food. Was the club crowded during your visits?

I'm looking forward to visit GT and my favorite NRW club VV in this Fall, see you around.

Nille

Friday / Saturday / Sunday at Golden Time

This club has much improved now that they have started to serve cooked breakfasts. Omelets, fried or scrambled eggs, and other delights too, are all freshly cooked to order by a helpful chef. The cold breakfast buffet is also still available. The fortunate side-effect of this service appears that the assembled masses are no longer starving by the time that dinner starts so the queues are reduced with people taking their evening meal at a greater variety of times.

This is my favourite club in NRW and I have persisted with it although sometimes I have had difficulty finding girls here. However, my luck was in on this occasion and on all three days I had a great time and made some excellent new friends.

Friday I started with an old friend, Melody (pl) who I had spent two three hour sessions with on my last visit here. She was a bit disappointed that I only took her for an hour, I think, and this time I decided to ask her mainly for her specialty of the deep throat blow job. Although I like her a lot, she remains a bit distant and doesn't provide any couch time or even much of a greeting when I see her. If she did I would take her to to room for longer again as she has the potential to be a real star. Later that day, after the barbeque supper, I was at the bar and eyeing up the scenery. Suddenly a gorgeous blonde appeared at my side and chatted me up. She later told me that she had approached me as I was looking at her a couple of times. Actually the truth was that I hadn't noticed her very much but was looking at a lovely adjacent brunette! The blonde was Rebecca, I'm not quite sure where she is from but she speaks excellent English and German, together with another language with her pals. She has a sporty, fit body with firm boobs and ass. I was well pleased. I rarely go with girls who approach me but Rebecca was personable and friendly, so off we trotted and I was further delighted in the room. She started with a bit of a routine but was persuadable to be more girlfriend-like and we spent a happy hour together. During sex she really took off like a rocket and was particularly good when she was on top. With very pleasant consequences.

Saturday, after my mushroom omelet I located a girl who I had noticed around the club on my last visit and the day before, an attractive brunette with a really great smile and a lively manner about her. She seemed to be very popular with various men and to spend a lot of time in the room, so I approached her when I saw her chatting with some of her friends near the bar. She immediately separated herself from her companions and made great eye contact with me. Her name is Kristina (hu) and we were soon in the room. I was delighted that she was a really great GFE and we spent three wonderful hours together. She speaks excellent English and is a very lively person. She only works for a week or so and then returns home for a few weeks so isn't at the club that often. However if you spot her (usually topless with just a bikini bottom) I would highly recommend her for a longer appointment.

Later that evening I was looking for a bit more fun. The club really gets heaving on Saturday night and this is not all pleasant as some guys get pissed and let it all flop around a bit too much. I noticed that some of the good-looking girls I had seen on the Friday night didn't turn up for Saturday and I wondered if this was the reason. Eventually I turned up at the kino and a tall girl with huge fake tits was sitting in her bikini just outside. I had noticed her a bit over the previous days in the club but thought that she looked a bit aggressive, although one guy had told me that she was good in the room, so I hadn't planned on approaching her. Fake tits aren't for me really anyway. And she always seemed to be quite busy so I thought she must be popular. Lola (de) is her name and she asked me if I would like to have a duo with her and her busty (natural) pal Ines (bosnia) who had a friendly personality. So I thought. Why not! And after about half an hour wait we got the key. During the wait Lola disappeared into the kino returning to report that there was a guy wanking off in there. This was much disapproved of (rightly) by the girls. I didn't venture in to witness this myself. Once we were in the room we had a lively half hour. Rather to my surprise I received some light kisses from Lola, who looks like a PSE, and not so much from Ines who is more the girlfriend in appearance. Lola also gave a pleasant blow job. The two of them sucking together was one of the highlights, and Lola also fucked nicely. Although I eventually came with Ines pumping on top of me. Both encouraged me to feel their bodies and weren't shy. Keeping the windows wide open in the cabin. Although this did attract the attention of a leery Frenchman towards the end of our session.

Earlier in the day I had met up with one of my old friends from last year, Denise (ro). Unfortunately she appeared to have had a personality transplant and had become a rather aggressive hustler, trying to persuade me to go for a duo with her somewhat unattractive pal (who I had received information on that she wasn't very good in the room). Also she had lost weight and generally appeared rather stressed so I declined her approaches, which she got a bit upset about whenever she saw me, including on the Sunday.

Sunday began with another omelet (this one had broken up so wasn't quite so good as the previous days) and then I received a lovely smile from Michelle (hu) a friend of Kristina's. I had actually told Kristina that I liked Michelle so receiving the smile was a great sign! I met up with her in the bar half an hour later and we were soon off to the room. Michelle is a petite bleached blonde with a very pert bum indeed and in the room she turned into the most amazing GFE. With lots of kissing and closeness. It was very romantic as we hugged each other while the rain fell heavily outside. Another three hours later I was well pleased as I headed away from the club. Michelle isn't quite a busy as her friend. Probably because she isn't quite so sociable outside the room. And I would suggest that anyone interested takes advantage of this if they spot her, as she is a real gem.

This club really has a good line-up at the moment. It is very unusual for me to walk into any club nowadays and for there to be so many girls who I could look forward to seeing, with a reasonable chance of at least one or two of them being there. With the improved catering and the very pleasant garden it is a great spot for a sunny day.

Quote Originally Posted by Amer1  [View Original Post]
    First post, though have been to most of the major FKKs in the past, many thanks to all who contribute.

I'm heading over to Dusseldorf in mid-September on business, and will have some time (and a rental car. Deadly combination) Tue-Fri afternoons. Was wondering, to all you NRW veterans, how you would structure your FKK hopping. I've been to GT, VV, Samya, Berndt's and Living Room. Frankly as prisoner of Puritan-land who only comes over 2-3 times per year all made me feel like a Rockstar. You guys don't know (or perhaps you do) how good you have it.

FWIW, my last trip was a couple of months ago, and I only spent one night in each place, but a quick summary:

GT. Great facilities, lots of good looking girls, great food, crappy kino (compared to, say Palace) , very nice outdoors.

VV. Great facilities, lots of good looking girls (heavy to Romanians) , no kino, free internet, very smoky bar. Wait they all have very smoky bars.

Samya. Ok facilities, a few good looking girls (though I met my ATF there) , no kino, very little outdoor space.

Berndt's. Different, in a "glad I went" way, a few girls, a couple cute, great service, cool vibe, small, mediocre facilities, no kino.

LR. Maybe I hit a bad night, but it was mediocre in the girl department, ok kino, ok inside, nice outside but not as much space as VV or GT.

So. Its been a few months, thought I would ask those with more recent experience their thoughts, particularly on what would be good places to go mid-week:

Tuesday. Should be a full on lounge afternoon / evening. Was thinking GT or VV for the outdoor facilities, but have never been to Acupulco.

Wed. Only have a few hours. What is good mid-week?

Thur. Same as Wed.

Fri. Any place particularly interesting on Friday night?

I realize I have yet to contribute, though as mentioned have been to most of the big FKKs and spent a couple interesting nights at Beverly in Solingen. So happy to answer any PMs. But all-in am still but a private in your universe.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!
    Amer1: I have been to the NRW several times in the past and agree with your asessment. GT is my favorite by far due to the diversity and quality of the ladies and the vibe of the club.

I will also be visiting the NRW in mid September and would enjoy having someone to hang out with during my visits. The dates in question are 9/12, 9/13, 9/18, 9/19, and 9/23. Please let me know if any of those dates overlap with your visit and if you might be interested in linking up. I will post the trip in the trips section soon and should be able to receive PM in a week or two after my membership is activated. BP

Lineups come and go in cycles and right now, GT has IMHO the strongest lineup among clubs in NRW and even Hessen in terms of diversity and optics.

Posting Limitations