Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sauna Club Golden Time - Bruggen

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 670 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 534 574 624 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 10037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jak  [View Original Post]
    It's also a great club to visit if you want to avoid the "Romanian Village" scene. A lot more variety of nationalities than the other clubs in the area
    Great point, Jak. This has been my experience at GoldenTime as well. Did you happen to spot any Asians there on your last visit?

Great Place for Weekdays

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday can be slow at many clubs, but I have found GT to be an excellent choice for the beginning of the week. I've been impressed on a recent trip to the region, and while the weekends can be a bit crowded, I've found the early weekdays to be a great time to visit. I was amazed at the line-up for a Monday.

It's also a great club to visit if you want to avoid the "Romanian Village" scene. A lot more variety of nationalities than the other clubs in the area. Seems to be a lot of Polish girls right now. Somebody mentioned Patricia a few posts back, and while I haven't gone with her (yet) , several of my friends said she's great. Super friendly and delightful attitude. I was totally charmed as a few of my friends were, and I'll be looking for her on my next visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain City  [View Original Post]
    I visited GT recently. This club is one of the busiest I have been to in Germany. I arrived at the club around 2 PM. There are so many Dutch guys even in mid afternoon. The line up was fine at that point, but it improved even more after 4 PM.

I saw a lot of Polish girls (Monica, Monica, Candy, Silvia, Barbie, Angela, Patricia, etc) , Romanian girls, German girls (Celine, Chris, etc) , Ukrainian girls (Anastasia, etc) , Spanish, Asian, and so on. All nationalities, races, ages, and shapes for your taste. I spent time with Angela (blonde, blue eyes) and Patricia (dark hair, blue eyes) and both were GFE. There were so many lookers in this club and I wasn't able to see them all. I definitely need to come back to this place.
    Yes GT is also known as a fuck-factory, now you know the reason why it's so popular.

Angela and Patricia

I visited GT recently. This club is one of the busiest I have been to in Germany. I arrived at the club around 2 PM. There are so many Dutch guys even in mid afternoon. The line up was fine at that point, but it improved even more after 4 PM.

I saw a lot of Polish girls (Monica, Monica, Candy, Silvia, Barbie, Angela, Patricia, etc) , Romanian girls, German girls (Celine, Chris, etc) , Ukrainian girls (Anastasia, etc) , Spanish, Asian, and so on. All nationalities, races, ages, and shapes for your taste. I spent time with Angela (blonde, blue eyes) and Patricia (dark hair, blue eyes) and both were GFE. There were so many lookers in this club and I wasn't able to see them all. I definitely need to come back to this place.

Quote Originally Posted by N O R E  [View Original Post]
    Frej, thanks so much for your extremely informative post.
    I have added this report to the Reports of Distinction Thread. Too good a report to miss!

CD

A big thank you to Frej

Frej, thanks so much for your extremely informative post. I'm glad to hear that you had a good time, and reading your report has only made me anticipate my next visit that much more. Hope you had a safe trip back to Scandinavia. Be safe out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Frej Of Asgaard  [View Original Post]
    Is she sometimes at VV too?
    Yes she is at VV too, often in the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nille Copenhagen  [View Original Post]
    I like Michelle RO too, we had a lot of fun in the rooms include the A-option, we clicked a lot, last time I visited her at GT then later we rendezvous at Villa Vertigo as she like to party too, we had so much fun together. Thumbs up for her.
    Is she sometimes at VV too?

Quote Originally Posted by london traveller  [View Original Post]
    great report! thanks a lot frej.

this story is hot. next time i will have to fuck a girl in the ass for 50 euros to complete my gt experience! how do you find the anal girls in this place anyway. it's not as though they wear a little badge or something. will i have to go down the line in the bar asking each girl in turn if they take it up the pooper?
    hey lt,

many ro girls provide the a-option, just ask them, maybe her friends will provide the a-option,

i missed my carla, a small, sweet, cleaver girl, who provided the a-option. she left gt for globe.

Quote Originally Posted by Frej Of Asgaard  [View Original Post]
    It was yet again time for Frej to get some women and song. Most importantly: Some smoking hot women.

3rd girl: Michelle, Romanian, long blonde, hair around 165, but 175 with heels, slim with a perfect Barbie doll body, golden tanned skin, good English. I like her cute face, but someone else described her as having a bit of a "girl-next-door face" (must be living next door to some hotties then). Michelle however does some things in the room that the girls next door will not do.

When I visited Goldentime one year ago I also had a session together with Michelle. And that is a session I will never forget and might even remeber when I one day many years from now sit in a retirement home. So here is what I remember:
    I like Michelle RO too, we had a lot of fun in the rooms include the A-option, we clicked a lot, last time I visited her at GT then later we rendezvous at Villa Vertigo as she like to party too, we had so much fun together. Thumbs up for her.

great report! thanks a lot frej.

Quote Originally Posted by frej of asgaard  [View Original Post]
    i had prearranged a rental car with europcar which had a very good deal for this prolounged weekend.the rental company gave me a renault twingo 1, 2, and god how i missed my own car every time i was going on free speed parts of the autobahn the next couple of days. that renault had absolutely no acceleration on the autobahn. i managed to get it up to 155 km / h at one point by flooring it for 2 minutes in a row, but then it started smelling burned.
    maybe this wasn't such a good deal after all! i had a good deal with europcar that weekend too and they gave me a skoda fabia 16v. it wasn't a porsche. but it certainly kept up pretty effortlessly with the autobahn pack.

i arrived at the club at around 13. 30 where i had arranged to meet up with london traveller to get aquainted. it was a sunny day, and we had some nice chats during both the day and evening. i will refrain from publically revealing any futher clues to his identity. he has to do that all by himself. during the day we also ran into this belgian guy who spoke good english, and had visited some times before."the belgian" was good at giving tips about the club and the girls.
    yes, thanks for not splurging my personal details all over the internet! you're a real pal. that belgian guy was good at giving tips, true, but the problem was that his tips weren't any good (i tried only one of them. but that was enough).

what is even more problematic is the low amount of toilets. there is only 3 real toilets and 2 pissoirs avaible. and the lock on one of the the real toilets is broken. that is more than 100 people per toilet.
    i spent ages in that toilet (by the reception) trying to close the broken lock thinking that it was my technique in using it that was at fault! anyway, i think that the ratio is even worse than 100:1 because at any one time there is a cleaner in one toilet (the one in the changing room) having a cigarette break and, as we have now heard, the other toilet (presumably not the one with the broken lock, so it must be the one by the kino) is equally often used for sex. so at times it's probably more like 300 people per toilet! anyone with any sort of prostate problem or irritable bowel syndrome etc. should probably stay well away from this place.

in goldentime many of the girls sit on the barstools and they are not allowed to approach the men. the men have to approach them. if you are a shy guy, then this club might not be a good as a first try fkk, because until you get used to it, then it can be rather scary and unnerving to approach your chosen hottie in front of everybody. (it was a bit tough for me the first time i was here one year ago). your instincts will behave the same way as in the real world where your subconsciousness tells you there is about 1% chance of success. in goldentime however the chance of success is probably more like 99, but it takes some tries before your insticts realise that.
    loads of girls refused to go with me. pretty much the same as in a normal club in the real world! i think your success rate with these cuties is down to your good looks and natural relaxed charm.

after i booked the plane tickets i had skipped the scandinavian local service providers and saved my money for fkk instead.
    you might be right to skip the local scandinavian feminists but please note that this is not a real fkk as the girls are not naked. they wear bikinis or underwear for the most part, and some with nice tits go topless. some with muffin tops wear a bit more clothing!

during dinner lt introduced me to denice. romanian medium tall girl with a smoking hot body, and a cute mouth and face. it turns out that i had actually spent time with her when i visited the club last year. and she remebered me, and i did not remember her at first. amazing memory that girls has. in my defence she had changed a bit. last year she very skinny. actually too skinny when compared to now, because now she looks perfect. last year she did not kiss but lt says she does now.
    it was funny when i introduced you to denise and she had to remind you that you had shagged her before! you must be a busy guy to forget you had intimate relations with a girl like her. she doubtless remembered your smouldering eyes and bedroom skills (not forgetting your anaconda). i had to negotiate the kissing in advance of going to the room. otherwise she might not have done it.

i also noticed moni, with whom lt had a bit of bad chemisty with. i did a session with her last year where she kissed and we had a good time together. funny how things can change.
    i don't think things changed. just her partner. clearly you were the man for her and i was not!

michelle (almost one year ago) :

i sat in the couches and watched the girls on the bar stools, already had 2 sessions earlier in the day, and unable to decide on any new girl. suddenly this girl with a stunning body, which i had not seen before (she is very popular) comes in and sits on an empty stool. she notices me staring at her, smiles at me, and shortly after claps the empty chair beside her, thereby motioning for me to come an join her. and i do. i find out her name and then asks her if she kisses. unfortunately not. but i still get convinced to go to he room with her. we wait for a key and end up getting one of the good rooms with mirrors.

in the room she asks me what i want and if i want any extras. i say that i am not so much into cim, so normal will be fine."what about anal?" she asks.

-"eh, you do do anal. are you sure. other girls say my dick is pretty big. and i do not want to do anal unless you really know how, and i can let loose. don't you want to see its size when erect?"

- "oh no, unless it is really really big then it is no problem. it is only 50 euro extra not like other clubs where it is 100 extra. don't you want to?".
    this story is hot. next time i will have to fuck a girl in the ass for 50 euros to complete my gt experience! how do you find the anal girls in this place anyway. it's not as though they wear a little badge or something. will i have to go down the line in the bar asking each girl in turn if they take it up the pooper?

My trip to NRW part 1. Goldentime Thursday June 2nd

it was yet again time for frej to get some women and song. most importantly: some smoking hot women.

the travelling.

-

that thursday was a scandinavian holiday just like in germany, so it was a good opportunity to get away. i had prebooked fligt tickets with air berlin from copenhagen airport to düsselfort airport. had to get up at 5. 15 in the morning in order to eat breakfast, and go with notoriously unreliable public transport to the airport. in düsseldorf i had prearranged a rental car with europcar which had a very good deal for this prolounged weekend. i would have liked to go on the autobahn with my own car, but this would have been an 850 km drive each way + 1 hour ferry. and it would have cost 2-3 times as much with petrol and ferry. the rental company gave me a renault twingo 1, 2, and god how i missed my own car every time i was going on free speed parts of the autobahn the next couple of days. that renault had absolutely no acceleration on the autobahn. i managed to get it up to 155 km / h at one point by flooring it for 2 minutes in a row, but then it started smelling burned. anyway it brought me to the etap willich and further on from there without any trouble. i had brought my own gps unit with the "important" addresses precoded into it, so i / it had no trouble finding my way.

-

the club, the facilities, and the atmosphere / ambiance.

-

i arrived at the club at around 13. 30 where i had arranged to meet up with london traveller to get aquainted. it was a sunny day, and we had some nice chats during both the day and evening. i will refrain from publically revealing any futher clues to his identity. he has to do that all by himself. during the day we also ran into this belgian guy who spoke good english, and had visited some times before."the belgian" was good at giving tips about the club and the girls.

i had actually visited goldentime once before last august but not on such a crowded day. the good thing about goldentime is the girls. the bad thing is that the indoor part of the club is not really big enough for so many people. it ended up being a rather crowded day although some of the dutch people said it could get even worse than that. they ran out of lockers in the middle of the afternoon (they only have

200) , and newly arrived punters got a bag to carry around their clothes and valuables. tip: come eary if you want to be sure to get a locker.

what is even more problematic is the low amount of toilets. there is only 3 real toilets and 2 pissoirs avaible. and the lock on one of the the real toilets is broken. that is more than 100 people per toilet. this is a serious annoyance for me because i have had some gastroenterological surgery and have the slight handicap that i have to go to a real toilet more often than normal people. luckily it did not turn out to be an impossible problem although i had some rather long waits. not a good way to keep me happy as a customer, and i will have second thoughts about visiting on another day where i suspect it will get crowded. but the club does not lack customers anyway, and i hear they have some kind of "selection process" at the door about whom they let in, so why not finish the deed and scare away the handicapped also?

in all fairness i heard that the club has tried to get building permits to build a pool and possibly also to expand but they cannot get that from the "kommune".

the dinner that day was grilled food with many possible side dishes. the food is rather good here. and the beer is free. there is even an open fridge with some beers you can just go up and take. the garden area is extensive and certainly big enough. the atmosphere is nice and relaxed and if you sit 2 guys and speak english then easily some other visitors might join into the conversation which makes it a rather social club. there are many dutch visitors who speak english rather well.

-

the girls.

-

in goldentime many of the girls sit on the barstools and they are not allowed to approach the men. the men have to approach them. if you are a shy guy, then this club might not be a good as a first try fkk, because until you get used to it, then it can be rather scary and unnerving to approach your chosen hottie in front of everybody. (it was a bit tough for me the first time i was here one year ago). your instincts will behave the same way as in the real world where your subconsciousness tells you there is about 1% chance of success. in goldentime however the chance of success is probably more like 99, but it takes some tries before your insticts realise that.

in the first hours of the clubs opening time there was not so many girls and i mostly sat with lt on the patio outside and talked. however in the late afternoon some of the "optics" had arrived. it was time to get busy, and there were lots of lookers that i wanted to do. i had afterall not been with a girl for a long time. after i booked the plane tickets i had skipped the scandinavian local service providers and saved my money for fkk instead.

-

1st girl, julia, romanian, dyed blonde hair, early 20'ies, well tanned, around 165 cm, with a boob job (i do not mind silicone if they are not too big) , ultraperfect body. pure 10. slim but not too slim. perfect shape. beautifull face, a rather long nose but she wears it as well as cleopatra did some millenia ago.

in my bewilderment i forgot to ask her if she kissed before we went to the room. often girls with so high optics does not kiss. but julia surprised me positively by doing so. so we started out by talking a bit, then kissing while i could pet her perfect 10 body. i immediately got a hard on. she then proceeded to give me owo. she was also very good at that. i almost came during the blowjob. i stopped her and asked to have a condom on. she asked what position and i asked her to start on top of me. i normally do not cum so easily in that position, but she was smoking hot. and she rode me in such a way that i could see both her boobs and my cock sliding in and out of her pussy at the same time. alas, she was too hot for me. it only lasted a minute or two before i came and shot a big squirt into her (i. e. the condom).

but it was good. we talked a bit more. she speaks good english. and then we went back to the showers to fix the payments. i did not ask her for extended time. in hindsigth that was probably a mistake. but i alredy had my mind full of all the other girls i wanted to do. gave julia the 50 euros with no tip and she was happy about that. after all it had gone very quick and it had been very easy money for her. it is not her fault that she is smoking hot! i would have to take revenge another day.

during dinner lt introduced me to denice. romanian medium tall girl with a smoking hot body, and a cute mouth and face. it turns out that i had actually spent time with her when i visited the club last year. and she remebered me, and i did not remember her at first. amazing memory that girls has. in my defence she had changed a bit. last year she very skinny. actually too skinny when compared to now, because now she looks perfect. last year she did not kiss but lt says she does now.

unfortunately i did not have the chance to book her. she was occupied a lot, and the few times she was available then i was exhausted. i also noticed moni, with whom lt had a bit of bad chemisty with. i did a session with her last year where she kissed and we had a good time together. funny how things can change.

-

2nd girl: minna (or something like that) germany (from essen) , very slim, tiny and petite, really cute and beautifull face, long black hair. unfortunately she did not speak very much english so i had to try my german language skills. we could communicate but i had trouble understanding her. she did not kiss. i asked that before accepting going to the room. she tried to do good, but unfortunately it ended up being rather business like. she did owo, then her on top. then we changed to doggy. ok it looked really good with my dick in her from behind. absolute gorgeous tiny ass. we continued with doggy until i came which afterall did not last too long since she was tight and looked hot. an adequate 50 euros worth session. nothing to complain about. but nothing to remember either. an example of not so good chemistry i guess.

-

3rd girl: michelle, romanian, long blonde, hair around 165, but 175 with heels, slim with a perfect barbie doll body, golden tanned skin, good english. i like her cute face, but someone else described her as having a bit of a "girl-next-door face" (must be living next door to some hotties then). michelle however does some things in the room that the girls next door will not do.

when i visited goldentime one year ago i also had a session together with michelle. and that is a session i will never forget and might even remeber when i one day many years from now sit in a retirement home. so here is what i remember:

-

michelle (almost one year ago) :

i sat in the couches and watched the girls on the bar stools, already had 2 sessions earlier in the day, and unable to decide on any new girl. suddenly this girl with a stunning body, which i had not seen before (she is very popular) comes in and sits on an empty stool. she notices me staring at her, smiles at me, and shortly after claps the empty chair beside her, thereby motioning for me to come an join her. and i do. i find out her name and then asks her if she kisses. unfortunately not. but i still get convinced to go to he room with her. we wait for a key and end up getting one of the good rooms with mirrors.

in the room she asks me what i want and if i want any extras. i say that i am not so much into cim, so normal will be fine."what about anal?" she asks.

-"eh, you do do anal. are you sure. other girls say my dick is pretty big. and i do not want to do anal unless you really know how, and i can let loose. don't you want to see its size when erect?"

- "oh no, unless it is really really big then it is no problem. it is only 50 euro extra not like other clubs where it is 100 extra. don't you want to?".

i am absolutely stunned and baffled. i just got asked by this gorgeous barbie girl. who does not kiss and have a model type body. if i please don't want to fuck her in the ass for only 50 euros extra! there was only one right thing to do: to accept.

we petted a bit and then she did owo on me. think we switched to 69. then it was time for her to be on top of me. i will never forget the following serviceminded question raised with a slight romanian staccato accent: "where do you want me to put your dick; in pussy or in ass?"."eh. lets start with pussy", this would be my 3rd time this night and it would not be so easy for me to come, and it would be unfair to pummel her ass for too long, so a more conventional "warm up" was wisest. after that position we did doggy. also first in the pussy. then i had been warmed up well, and it was then time for the big final: doggy anal. she put some lube on and told me go slow first and be carefull. i was. i did not want to hurt her. she was a very trained anal provider, so it did not take long before she told me to stop being that carefull, and put some effort into it. man what a view. my dick going in an out of her perfect cute little ass. and then viewable from different angles in the mirrors. i pumped away full of desire. it lasted some time before i could cum because it was the 3rd time of the evening. but in the end i came in a huge orgasm squirting a big load into her ass (or well, the condom). i asked her if she was ok."sure" she said. we talked a bit it was getting close to pizza time, so we did not talk for ages.

went out and paid her the 100 euros plus a good tip. after all it had probably been the most satisfying anal experience i have ever had. have any of you readers ever had a a fantasy about fucking barbie in the ass? this was basically that dream come true. i think i might have had some hidden away desire caused in my teenage years by seeing my little sisters barbie dolls naked (uh ok, this is getting kinky!). anyway; it was good to get it out of the system.

-

michelle (this year)

since i had not at all forgotten michelle from the year before, and she was now available, then i thought: why not see if we can repeat some of last years success. so i chatted with her, and asked for a room. this was however in the evening and there was a very very long wait for a room. michelle is always resourcefull so she asked if we could go to one of the garden tents. i was a bit hesitant about that at first. i am not comfortable with others looking or listening to me having sex. she however convinced me, and we managed to find the last empty tent. on the way we passed the part of the garden area where a few couples had chosen to have open air sex.

anyway we got to the tent, and i was rather neveous: i asked if she still did anal."yes, but not today" she said that she had done so much anal sex yesterday that she could not today. it would hurt too much. what a bummer. but off course i did not want to hurt her, so none of that today. she promised that if i came back in the weekend we could do it though.

so we started a normal session. this is where she actually surprised me positively by giving me some kisses on the mouth. not deep french kisses but a nice surprise anyway. then on to owo, followed by her on top, then me on top in missionary, and then doggystyle until completion. it was all good and energetic. but off course i could not help comparing this session to last years session, which was out of this earth. unfortunately this session was not in the same league. anyway it was still good. 50 euros well spent.

-

i now had some beer and some other drink, and later pizza. unfortunaly i now ended up being constipated and having stomach pain. and sitting in the common room with too much cigarette smoke, and even people smoking joints i got nauseated. it took some hours of fresh air to recover. and it was around midnight before i felt ok again. i met lt again and he said that he was heading home. i said i would too very soon. i just wanted to see if there was an interesting girl left who could give me a goodbye session, so i could sleep better.

most of the girls was busy though and most of the barstools were empty. i wandered around for quite a bit without anything catching my eye. suddenly in one of my rounds i noticed that there was a mysterious dark haired beauty left in the bar corner. basically there was only one girl left.

-

4th girl, jill, slovakia, very beautifull face, fairly slim, well proportioned, almost mulatto skin. dark hair.

jill spoke only german, so i had to try my best with the german language. there was basically no one else to choose from, so before going to the room, i was a little worried why jill had not been picked up. maybe she would not kiss or did not provide good service?

turns out my worries were completely wrong. jill turned out to be the most positive surprise of the evening and a very good gfe experience. jill is new in the club. that is probably why she does not have so many clients yet. jill started with tounge kissing me for real. no holding back at all. i was getting devoured. i fondled her nice body for a while, and she started giving me a bbbj. she was very, very good at that. she almost made me cum during the blowjob. which is quite amazing since it is normally quite hard for me to cum from a blowjob, and the 4th time in an evening it should be next to impossible. nevertheless i had to stop her before ending up with a cim, and ask to have a condom on. i wanted to fuck this hottie. she started riding me on top while kissing me, and this was also very good. i managed to hold back so we after a while could switch positions to doggy. this position did not last so long before i came in a big orgasm.

this had been a perfect gfe session. i would have extended for more time, but it was already 15 minutes before closing time so that was not possible. so we went to the lockers and i paid her.

now i could certainly go back to the hotel and sleep better. on my way back i even forgot how annoying a renault twingo is on the autobahn.

Quote Originally Posted by Keppana  [View Original Post]
    I did not plan to have another session (man I was so wrong.) and took some beers and relaxed in the bar with my german friend. Just looking the girls coming and going. Most of the girls were slim and wearing some sort of lingerie / bikini. There were none the whole night that I would call a stunner but many nice ones, very fuckable. At some point a slim mulatto walked into the bar room and her friends shouted at her "aah, puta de las putas!" Knowing what this means I laughed. This girl had the slimmest body of the latin american girls and was also the sexiest in my opinion. Her name was Chantal (if I remember right). I spoke with her and practised my poorish spanish language which she seemed to appreciate a lot. Well as I was decided not to have another session it was "adios, hasta luego".

This Thursday visit to Golden Time I will surely remember for a long time.

Have fun out there!

-Keppana
    Yep those Latino girls are quite hot and horny. Next time try DATY her until she come in your face. LOL.

See you around

Improvising

Quote Originally Posted by Keppana  [View Original Post]
    Around 23. 00 I was on my way out with my friend when we ran into Chantal again. My friend talked with her and teased her to show the boobs. And so she did. And they were nice round ones, so it took me about 2 seconds to decide I need to taste this girl before leaving. Unfortunately the waiting time for the rooms was 20 min and my friend was in a hurry so the situation did not look so good. We went outside looking for the tents. It was raining so there was not the possibility to utilize the sun chairs either. At he back left corner of the garden was a tent and there we headed. Opened the door and realized it was the storage room for all the mattresses from the sun chairs. Well, we improvised a bit, made a space on the side of the mattresses and then went off. She took off her bikinis and I admired her slim chocolate brown body. While fucking her from behind she fingered herself getting an orgasm and shouted so loud it must have been heard all the way to Villa Vertigo, LOL. And soon I got mine as well. We walked through the grass field, she stumbled in her high heels on the wet grass. And on the terrace doorway was my friend waiting with a smile on his face saying "if only I had a camera now"

-Keppana
    There go those GT girls again getting it done! Now we know that if the line is too long, we don't have to just wait or go do it in the toilet. We can request the storage room! LOL! Great story man!

Unbelievable Thursday 30. 6 visit

After spending a nice weekend in Villa Vertigo + Living Room I did not have any more plans for FKK clubs during my trip in Germany. But as so many times before in life all the good things happen when you least expect. I had checked in to a downtown hotel in Düsseldorf after business meeting and was thinking of spending an easy evening in town. Well, around 16. 00 I received a sms from a german colleague saying he will pick me up from hotel at 17. 30 and then heading to GT. Well what the hell I thought, last night in Germany for the time being so why not. So into the car and the trip begun:

"Mercedes Benz, und Autobahn.

Alleine in das Ausland fahren.

Reise, Reise, Fahrvergnügen.

Ich will nur Spaß, mich nicht verlieben"

-Rammstein-

We arrived to Brüggen around 18. 30 and luckily found a parking place. There were not so many free slots in the parking place indicating the club had many guests. And so it was. The place was rocking already at the time we entered and the bar was full + many guys sitting in the garden area. The line up looked very nice. Mainly sisters of Dracula but in the blend also some latin american girls, germans + couple of Asians. One girl caught my eye immediately, a slim German blond with nice red lingerie and good natural boobs in those. She went constantly to the room and came back to the bar or lobby for a smoke. I was curious to know her name and asked. Lisa. Seemed to be the most booked girl of the evening! Well I decided not to wait for her and go for the other (fresher) girls that were plentiful in the bar. After some time I made my mind and went to the room with a Romanian girl with dyed "blond" hair (read yellow). Julia 23 years old with nice slim body, round ass and well done silicon boobs, C cups. This girl seemed to be a bit cold and arrogant in the bar but I selected her on the base of her looks since all the other girls I liked seemed to vanish in the air all the time. Luckily Julia turned out to be a warm and sexy lover in the room. Usual 30 min set, BJ + sex in multiple positions ending with an O and roar.

After the sex I was very pleased and relaxed. Had a bit to eat from the barbeque and took a sauna. There were some korean guys who fastly disappeared after I poured water to the sauna stove. First I asked of course if it would be ok to do this, heh. Since this is the way you must use the sauna stove, give it some water. After sauna I talked briefly with a Chinese girl who weared denim shorts and with a korean girl. Both were nice but since I will be going to Thailand + Vietnam soon for a holiday I decided not to taste the oriental delights in Germany.

I did not plan to have another session (man I was so wrong.) and took some beers and relaxed in the bar with my german friend. Just looking the girls coming and going. Most of the girls were slim and wearing some sort of lingerie / bikini. There were none the whole night that I would call a stunner but many nice ones, very fuckable. At some point a slim mulatto walked into the bar room and her friends shouted at her "aah, puta de las putas!" Knowing what this means I laughed. This girl had the slimmest body of the latin american girls and was also the sexiest in my opinion. Her name was Chantal (if I remember right). I spoke with her and practised my poorish spanish language which she seemed to appreciate a lot. Well as I was decided not to have another session it was "adios, hasta luego".

Around 23. 00 I was on my way out with my friend when we ran into Chantal again. My friend talked with her and teased her to show the boobs. And so she did. And they were nice round ones, so it took me about 2 seconds to decide I need to taste this girl before leaving. Unfortunately the waiting time for the rooms was 20 min and my friend was in a hurry so the situation did not look so good. We went outside looking for the tents. It was raining so there was not the possibility to utilize the sun chairs either. At he back left corner of the garden was a tent and there we headed. Opened the door and realized it was the storage room for all the mattresses from the sun chairs. Well, we improvised a bit, made a space on the side of the mattresses and then went off. She took off her bikinis and I admired her slim chocolate brown body. While fucking her from behind she fingered herself getting an orgasm and shouted so loud it must have been heard all the way to Villa Vertigo, LOL. And soon I got mine as well. We walked through the grass field, she stumbled in her high heels on the wet grass. And on the terrace doorway was my friend waiting with a smile on his face saying "if only I had a camera now"

She was truly the fuck of the summer and she seemed to like me and my blue eyes, the "son of Scandinavia" This session was the most memorable of them all in FKK's. Having a sex in the tent in an awkward space, raining outside, hot latin american girl between your legs who had really tight pink pussy and was hot all the way-mamacita!

This Thursday visit to Golden Time I will surely remember for a long time.

Have fun out there!

-Keppana

Posting Limitations