La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sauna Club Golden Time - Bruggen

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 670 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 558 598 648 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 10037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Captain Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Dan
    I have been informed by a number of hookers, who used to work at GT, that such a door policy exists. I have never really been provided with an absolute reason as to why this policy exists.

Anyway discussing this policy at length will not change anything as this ISG Germany - FKK Clubs Forum
    has only a few members by comparrison with the Dutch and German FKK Forums.

I also doubt that those ISG Members who like GT will stop visiting this club.
    Hi Captain Dan,

As well as former GT hookers mentioning that there is a door policy at GT there are girls that have not even worked at GT that have mentioned that they have heard from other girls that certain elements are denied entry to the club. I guess this is something that girls want to know since it relates to the working conditions in the club. That gorgeous light brown haired German girl at Park Sauna Residence who I cannot remember the name of right now told me about it and so she went on to work at Villa Vertigo instead. Maybe I will see her again at Villa Vertigo next time I go there. She was a wonderful booking. I spent two hours with her and got CIM finish too for 250€. At PSR it is 50€ for each half hour and I paid an extra 25€ for the CIM over the usual 25€ fee for CIM finish if you need to know. She was the best looking girl in the whole club that day I visited and it was not hard to be the best looking girl in the PSR club. LOL.

On the French forum there is an entire thread with many pages of posts that discuss and mention the umpteen times that Francophones have been denied entry to GT. I know some of these Francophones from meeting them in the clubs and they are middle eastern in descent but are French and they are allowed in but some are not. There are also Dutch icebears too.

Regardless of what is said here I believe guys will still go to GT no matter what. The club provides an excellent service, is clean, well run, provides plenty of food and drink and the line up is in my opinion the best in the NRW region with between 70 to 80 hookers working in the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladies Man69
    Sorry again for bringing this thing up, but I really was offended because I never were prevented from entering a place, and I am surprised that people still think this way in 2010.
    Sorry to hear about your experience.
    The door policy at GoldenTime has been discussed many times in this forum,
    so there is little excuse for any ISG member not knowing that there is at least a question mark about this club.

There appears to be a liklihood that visitors of African or Middle Eastern ethnicity are running a much higher risk of not gaining entry to this club.
    I have been informed by a number of hookers, who used to work at GT, that such a door policy exists.
    I have never really been provided with an absolute reason as to why this policy exists.

Anyway discussing this policy at length will not change anything as this ISG Germany - FKK Clubs Forum
    has only a few members by comparrison with the Dutch and German FKK Forums.
    I also doubt that those ISG Members who like GT will stop visiting this club.
    Besides many ISG Members will argue that such a door policy does not exist.

My advice to you is to stick with LivingRoom, VillaVertigo, and Planet Happy Garden.
    These latter two clubs are better establishments anyway.

Good to let us know about your experience at NOT gaining entry to GoldenTime.
    And many of us will make note of this occurance and reconsider visiting this club.
    But if I may suggest you might consider posting some informative trip reports about your visits to other clubs.
    This is a good way to pay back this Forum.
    GT's door policy is well known and there has already been much heated argument and debate here in this Forum about this issue.
    I would rather not see this argument and debate repeated yet again as it serves little purpose.
    Best to let us know about the clubs where you did gain entry and also about the hookers you met.
    I look forward to reading your reports in the future.

CD

Quote Originally Posted by Big30
    Yes she is. Saw her Thursday in Gt.

B30
    Sorry again for bringing this thing up, but I really was offended because I never were prevented from entering a place, and I am surprised that people still think this way in 2010. Could any of the regulars answer my questions as by reviewing reports its on of your fav clubs in germany and sure you have an answer for me.

N. B: only 2 of us went 2 the door 2 ask and to put cherry on cake there were 2 clients just entering and 2 others they were all let in but my friends.

Hope I would just go 2 the door lady and ask her you should judge us from our attitudes not from our race.

Thanks again guys and hope 2 get some answers.

LM69

Quote Originally Posted by Basketcase
    Fichetta,

You lucky man, you managed to bag Roxanne (ro / tr). I think she is one of the most beautiful daughters of Golden Time. She is slim, nicely shaped breasts, well tanned and a pretty face. She does at times look quite sad.

Yes, her services sometimes could be more passionate. YMMV.
    Guys,

I just wanted 2 thank you all for your assist and helpfull information, however I had one dissapointment in my whole trip which I will discuss later here.

I've been 2 Living room, villa vertigo, PSR and Living room again. Tried 2 get into GT on a Sunday afternoon but they didn't let us in "2nd time in a year" so the debate about GT having problems with some people sure valid.

We are egyptians in late 30's, decent and raised in the states.

Fichetta

Quote Originally Posted by Fichetta
    - Roxanne, Romanian-Turkish, dark blond, good body. Meccanical services but not so bad. Very good muschi! Vote 6.
    Fichetta,

You lucky man, you managed to bag Roxanne (ro / tr). I think she is one of the most beautiful daughters of Golden Time. She is slim, nicely shaped breasts, well tanned and a pretty face. She does at times look quite sad.

Yes, her services sometimes could be more passionate. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Qubei
    Anyone know if Carla is in the club these days?

//Q
    Yes she is. Saw her Thursday in Gt.

B30

Carla

Anyone know if Carla is in the club these days?

//Q

Saturday at GT

I was at GT on Saturday from the open to 23. 00 (I go out after some pizza and a beer!).

The club was not so busy until 15. 30 after there are too many people and for the room you must wait at least 15 or 20 min.

The lineup wasn't very good. But there was some very good girls but obviously very busy!

I take 3 session:

- first and the best with Carina, Poland, blond and very very good body and face. Very friendly. Perfect services with CIM finish. My best of the day! Vote 9.

- Sandra (or Shandra or some similar!), Turkish, dark blond, with red bikini, slim but very good ass. Good face. Good service with CIM finish. Vote 7.

- Roxanne, Romanian-Turkish, dark blond, good body. Meccanical services but not so bad. Very good muschi! Vote 6.

I like this club. The food is good better than in the other place. Free beer is fantastic and I like Pizza at 22.00!

Saturday is not a good day. Better other day like Friday I think. I'm sorry for the not so good line up. I come back again I'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen Bub
    50 + 25 for each extra half hour -> correct

50 + 25, then 50 + 25 for the next hour -> correct

HB
    This sounds right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen Bub
    50 + 50 for the extra half hour -> don't get it, should be 50 + 25

HB
    Not sure where your getting the 50 +50 unless your talking about the girls who are trying to charge 100 per hour.

50 + 25 for each extra half hour -> correct
    50 + 25, then 50 + 25 for the next hour -> correct
    50 + 25 come once, or 50 + 50 to come twice -> no, one shot per half hour
    50 + 25 with another extra like FT for 25 -> correct
    50 + 50 for the extra half hour -> don't get it, should be 50 + 25

That's the pricing structure for GT, VV, PHG, LR. If girls do not accept this, report them to the reception.

HB

Quote Originally Posted by Plover 23
    IMHO hourly (or more) pricing at GT is all over the place, and it seems to vary from girl to girl, and how busy the club is.
    This was also my experience of GoldenTime

Last visited June 2010... and not in a hurry to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Simex
    Credit to girl who specify 100 for hour before the session starts.. like Sandy. Worth every cent.

But I believe it's standard at 75 for hour.
    IMHO hourly (or more) pricing at GT is all over the place, and it seems to vary from girl to girl, and how busy the club is.

I have been quoted:

50 + 25 for each extra half hour
    50 + 25, then 50 + 25 for the next hour
    50 + 25 come once, or 50 + 50 to come twice
    50 + 25 with another extra like FT for 25
    50 + 50 for the extra half hour.

All I can recommend, is ask first, or be prepared to negotiate in room. In my experience girls are far more flexible to spend more time if the club is quiet, but keen to charge top rate if they are sure to get a constant workload.

An exception to this rule once was Andrea who was returning home for a fortnight to Ro the next morning, and was fed up with the long evening wait for a room. So she bounced over and outright propositioned me to spend a couple of hours in the room with her, after which she left the club. It was a great, slow and relaxed GFE session. I miss her, and have never seen her since.

Have Fun,

PL

I can confirm that the official price for the hour is still 75€ if the girl doesn't tell you otherwise before the session starts.

Moreover, the girls during my last trip confirmed me that the management spoke to them requesting that the pricing is respected and the management will no longer accept any new girl asking for 100€/hr. So only the regular girls since long in the club should apply the price 100€. In light of that if any new girl should ask you for 100€, except for the case you are really happy with her service, you should report to desk.

As usual I am of the opinion that the best way to gift the girls is to repeat with them instead to pay more than what are usual price. Just my two cents.

ITB

Quote Originally Posted by Simex
    Credit to girl who specify 100 for hour before the session starts.. like Sandy. Worth every cent.

But I believe it's standard at 75 for hour.

Report 3 – Golden Time, still my favorite

Here we are back. Unfortunately I have to take my time to write up reports and not so often I have a slot of time to get down to write seriously!

I left the story of my 12 days trip on a Friday spent at Bernd's. Now my trip afterwards was divided between VV in the weekends and GT over the week. Therefore I will not proceed following the timeline because I will report my experiences over 2 weekends and 5 days in VV in a sole report. Now we directly jump to my 4 days in Golden Time, from Monday till Thursday.

I was at that time at my 6th day of FKK and energies were going down but I was simply energized by the fact that I had before me many days in my favorite club!

I new that the first day had been a relaxing one being Monday and given the fact that my favorite friend Jana had told me that she was not attending the club on Monday so I was up for a quite day.

I arrived all days at 11am for the opening and left everyday around closing time except for Monday.

I was over the weekend in VV, both Saturday enjoying the party all night long and on Sunday to try to rest a bit and regain my energies. I was no longer in GT for 3 months so I had great memories but I did not feel anymore on my skin the kind of vibe this place gives to its guests.

It was simply great to be back there early in the morning, when the changing room is still completely empty and a bit chilly, get lazily changed and having a hot shower.

Afterward I entered the main room and I remember exactly why I love this place better than any other: it is the vibe, the feeling you get from it. It is great in the morning, you sit on the sofas facing the entrance, looking at the girls coming in their civilian outfits and having a coffee and some breakfast. Simply great, but then when the day runs you see the real difference with the other places (this is simply my opinion, obviously). At 4pm the atmosphere is already simply great, music is playing the girls are many and look happy and a lot of guests are already there. On Monday was a bit slower but from Tuesday the place was full. Maybe because it was still good weather, sunny and warm and you could lie down outside but anyhow I have never been in a place that usually rocks all day long reaching its climax at around 10/11pm but in a continuous increase. Just making an example, VV is nice for relaxing and I liked the place but you really feel, also over the weekend in the best two days for the place (Friday and Saturday) that until 7pm it is a kind of dead place and then suddenly springs up. The problem is that also the girls feel like that, there is no party or entertaining atmosphere over the day.

Anyhow, the 4 days I spent there were simply great but now I get back to the main point of every report: girls.

First of all: Sherin (Croatia) is back in GT and you can find lot of descriptions of her in the previous reports of many members. I talked with her quite long also about the news of a girl that worked only few months there but who became a good friend of mine. Sherin is a €100/hr girl but delivers great service. Lot of kissing and she really takes care of her guests. In the approach sometimes she seems aggressive but once in the room she is really a nice person. I stood with her for 1 hour and paid 100€.

I was with a Turkish girl Ina (or Ima), thin slender with dark plain hair shoulder length. A size boobs, early 20'. She was nice to talk, she said yes to my request about Kissing and out we were to a room.

Once there two problems, first she was only kissing but she said without tongue. And that was already a bad signal for me, then when she went down to me for a blow job with my horror I saw her taking out a condom for a covered BJ!

At that point, even if I am usually kind and I always take into account that a session can sometimes go really bad I got up and told her that a covered BJ in GT was unacceptable!

But at that point all my feeling was gone and I was almost sure I had never been able to finish the round easily therefore I told her to blow me uncovered but granting her the extra of the CIM. Her BBBJ was good and with a good technique so at the end I was able to come. Back to lockers I paid her 75€ and the bad experience was over!

So she had a great body of you are looking for a tiny teeny in a very nice frame but services IMHO are very low.

Then we come to the two highlights that changed my days in GT!

First Giuliana, Polish, tall (1, 75m) blond girl, beautiful blue eyes and striking face, great body (C natural boobs). She can look sometime a bit serious/intimidating but at the end a very nice personality. She likes to chat and we discussed out of the room about many different topics including the different experiences in the many clubs where she has been in her working life. She has been in almost all the most famous clubs, including Globe in Zurich (that saying a lot about how beautiful she looks like) and now since few months in GT. As many before she also told me that at the very end GT is the best place where she has been. Lot of guests for someone like her, great management and the best club in the cleaning department.

She usually works only Monday – Friday over the day till 7/8pm, never in the night or over the weekends. She told me she does not like when it is too crowded and too many drank people around and, in any case, she does not need to work so much because she already does quite a lot of money within her normal working time. This has been proven because usually she is always busy and quite hard to be found.

Anyhow, she approached me on Monday evening asking for a lighter when we were both sitting out of the Kino, we chatted quite long and then I asked here if she still had lust to go for a Zimmer and she said yes. What can I tell you about her performance? Simply great, everything on the menu, she does never push for any extra but she provides great FK, great BBBJ and she enjoys what she does being open for any suggestion. Furthermore she is really honest also about the time in the room setting her mobile for 30min alarm when you get in the room.

I had always half an hour with her but I went with her for 3 days in a row from Monday to Wednesday and I had done the same also on Thursday but she was tired but she came to greet and kiss me goodbye when she left the club after changing. Very nice and recommended to anyone!

Last but not least, as usual since long in my GT reports is my favorite, Jana.

For anyone who wants to see a description of this petite Polish doll, please see one of my previous reports in this thread.

Jana (now I also know her real name. As a privilege for the many time and money spent with her) is as usual great. We keep in contact over the time when I do not come in the club and from Tuesday to Thursday we always went two times in Zimmer, having great fun, chatting about anything and updating each other on the respective life, never staying in the room for less than 1hr, 15 minutes and a couple of times also long over the hour and a half but always for our agreed "flat rate" of 100€.

I can simply recommend Jana to everybody (even if she usually has never problem to have guests and she also has a lot of regulars like me.) because she is a real GFE experience. Of course maybe not recommendable for anyone who is looking for an extreme PSE performer!

So there above the highlights of 4 days in GT, in the middle there were a couple more girls I tried (Jill and Magda) but nothing great or bad to be reported.

Few more infos are that I confirm that I saw many of the best girls from LR moving either to GT (like for example Romina) at least over the week for moving around over the weekend.

Also in VV there were some ex GT but many ex LR girls.

At the very end, IMHO GT remains the best club for all the reasons I said before with LR a good choice to combine with GT if you prefer to go to sleep late and VV a good alternative over the weekend for people who needs to rest and sleep longer and likes to go to the club almost like in a disco but with girls you can have sex with for only 50€ LOL!

I will try soon to write my last report form the trip about Villa Vertigo experience over 2 weekends!

All the best

ITB

Happy Garden

Gents,

I appreciate this is the wrong thread, but I have never been to Happy Garden and I'll be in the dusseldorf area next week - so having a tough call on whether to do VV or Happy Garden (http://www.planet-happy-garden.info/)

I know for sure VV lineup decent and the a place is good to chill out on Saturday. What's PHG Saturday lineup like and the faciities any good?

Thanks in advance for helping.

S

Posting Limitations