La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sauna Club Golden Time - Bruggen

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 670 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 595 635 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 10037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike De H
    She then said "Are you a soldier?" I laughed and said I was too old, and she laughed also, spoke to the receptionist and everything was OK.

Regarding my refusal, since both I and the receptionist are both Anglo-Saxons it would be hard for me to play the racist card, but I could claim anti-army discrimination.
    Thanks Mike

Aaaah Haaaa. I get it.

Two days prior to going to GT I went to a London barber and had a no 1 crop haircut, like the Elvis's army induction haircut.

And upon entering GT I was wearing a olive green (kind of military colour) Herrington jacket. Perhaps she thought I was a pongo (army guy).

Anyway I'm going to walk away with a positive and say that my friend and I after the GT fiasco ended up in Vertigo Villa and I rodgered a lovely half German half Turkish girl called Elaina, for a full hour. Fantastic GFE sex.

Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 11-01-09 at 04:33.

Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 11-01-09 at 05:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekliges Lauern
    <snip> and Henio chimed in essentially rationalizing and attempting to soften the racist comment <snip>
    No, I did not, but I don't really give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortos
    I've met the guy on a few occassions, just as I've met a lot of other guys, including the illustrious Vito, who is a real fine and friendly mongering champ (just ask BC), and I can tell you EL is not a monster, but a truly affable bloke (right, Mike?) and a swell companion.
    Well thats actually interesting. I am sure you are correct. Because my point is. that people who would not say boo to a goose get all pompous when sitting behind a computer screen. When they meet you face to face they come across all nice. Not on in my book. Those who know me will realise I am just as big a bastard IRL as I am when typing and I most certainly am not a nice or affable chap. Fair though.

Now back to the Flame War: Half-Time is Over!

Ortos
    Oh yes, all this endless talk of girls gets boring. Dedalus, if you think that crack about being too old as "painfully obvious" went unnoticed it most certainly did not!!! Just wait till I see you next time at Oase. I shall also inform the receptionist that you are distantly related to Pocahuntess within the last five generations and then we will see if they have a racist admissions policy or not.
    Last edited by Admin; 11-01-09 at 05:51.

Hey Boys,
    Ask some German average-Joe (Der Durchschnitt Dieter?) what he would feel if the next Chancellor of Germany was a man or woman of Turkish origin that was born in Germany?

Ortos
    - Ask Otto Normalverbraucher!
    - Sorry I interrupted the Flame Games! Let the games begin :-).

Big30

The Great Flame War Half-Time Report

Hey Boys,

I just wanted to say --and I know I am in the vast minority and on the fringe on this-- that I absolutely LOVE this kind of Flame War/Pissing Contest. This is the most fun since, well, EL called Jackyo, an arrogant poufta, or some such. (What were the exact words?).

So let's have a re-cap of the action thus far: Here's our correspondent on the field:

Well, O, here's the way it went down:

1. One guy (Mr 1) gave a legitimate report about being refused entry at GT, possibly for reasons of race, but that ain't confirmed yet...

2. Then another guy (Mr 2) chimed in and said he was happy that Turks were characteristically refused entry at GT because he don't like Turks (because of his own stated personal experiences) and anyone who disagreed with this could "go fuck themselves."

3. Then another guy (Mr 3) called him "a racist piece of shit" because of his Turk comment.

4. Then another guy (Mr 4) called the Mr 3 a Moron because he called Mr 2 (a friend of Mr 4) "a piece of shit. Mr 4 swore that Mr 2 could not be culpable of any breach of ettiquette because Mr 2 was a Gentleman.

5. Mr 3 then augmented his previous comment and clarified that Mr 2 was a Gentleman racist piece of shit.

6. Then Mr 2 told Mr 3 to go fuck his mother.

7. But Mr 3 clarified that his mother had passed and was buried some years ago.

8. Mr 2, proved he was indeed a Gentleman by back-stepping and expressing regret for telling Mr 3 to fuck his dead mother.

9. Then a new contestent entered the ring: Mr 5 defended Mr 2 (his friend) and demanded that Mr 3 be banned from the board...

This, my friends, is ACTION! I love it LOL... Let the game keep going on!

But, a bit of commentary. I think it is all in good fun. No serious line has been crossed IMHO, because calling somebody a piece of shit or telling somebody to go fuck themselves is just light bar-talk banter. Nothing serious, for me, quite nice actually.

To paraphrase a great line from Vito's numero uno film: These things are going to happen, every five, ten months...

Then the smoke clears and everybody goes back to informative reports...

Speaking of which, EL, who has to a large extent been ganged up on (now I know the guy loves a good gang bang!) but has held his own quite well in this argument, is a prolific author of some of the best-written, most informative posts here. I've met the guy on a few occassions, just as I've met a lot of other guys, including the illustrious Vito, who is a real fine and friendly mongering champ (just ask BC), and I can tell you EL is not a monster, but a truly affable bloke (right, Mike?) and a swell companion. Who knows, a number of you may have already have been in EL's company and not even realised it: He is so shy, in person. EL is, however, quite passionate about producing good and accurate posts and will ("quite rightly too") jump in and expose mis-information or breaches of accuracy whenever they occur. How could anybody think of banning somebody for this? To be banned, you have to committ an infraction of board ettiquite. Calling somebody a piece of shit? LOL! Give me a break...

But one point that might have gotten lost in the sauce here: Back to the real theme that spawned all this: The racist reaction against a certain ethnic group, i.e. Turks. Did it ever occur to any of you that younger-aged Turks living in Germany are not exactly the same as Turks from Turkey, and there are differences within Turkey itself. I live in a place that is partly occupied by Turkey and some of my best local mongering is done in clubs that are virtually run and patronised by mainland Turks. They may share certain cultural affinities to the young urban Duesseldorf or FFM Turks, but they are also different animals. Plus it is a different club structure and environment.

My point: I wonder if the refusal of Turks at GT and the generally negative attitude towards Turks throughout the FKK-administration mind-set is really an internal German-to-2ndGeneration Turk thing. I mean, there is a certain amount of baggage that normal white Germans feel towards Turks in thier country generally. A certain amount of animosity about how this ethnic group has seeped into the German society in such numbers that they now represent a hefty percentage of the overall German population. Ask some German average-Joe (Der Durchschnitt Dieter?) what he would feel if the next Chancellor of Germany was a man or woman of Turkish origin that was born in Germany? Look at that reaction. Maybe we are seeing some of this in the GT/F39 door policy, whatever the fuck that is? Anyway it may well be an internal German thing that we Auslanders cannot fully understand. It's their country, let them have their own racist lapses, just the way every country has them, none less so than USA...

Just a few thoughts...

Ortos

He started it..............

Actually, we were having a rather civilized discussion regarding an incident where a monger was denied entry to GT. The thread went off track when Vito posted the following racist comment:

No one else mentioned Turks. It was Vito that brought it up. It was you that then brought up Turkish-Arabic people. BTW, I added your missing hyphen, but it still doesn't make any sense unless you are only referring to the small subset of Turkish people who are also Arabs.

Both you and Henio chimed in essentially rationalizing and attempting to soften the racist comment. I understand the temptation to knee jerk defend your friend, but you are defending a racist comment none the less.

I would also not presume you are in the majority. To date, seven posters have commented. The split has been four to three with all four on your side acquaintances of each other. If you and your crew want to defend each other, that is your business, but do not presume you speak for everyone. I have received several PMs from posters thanking me for standing up to the racist BS on this thread. The vast majority, the lurkers, have not weighed in.

And BTW, the assertions that neither you or Vito can be racists because you have fucked girls of different races is laughable. The actual definition is:

Adjective

S: (adj) racist (based on racial intolerance) "racist remarks"
    S: (adj) racist, antiblack, anti-Semite (discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion)

Both Vito's comment quoted above as well as your rationalizations fall within the definition by advocating discrimination based on race. QED.

wah wah wah.
    EL, give it up and file a report. I know you were there recently and I need information. How else will I know who not to take to the room?

Well, Don Vito is a bit of a young Turk for always calling out people with "go fcuk yourself" etc. I'll give you that. You sure took the bait, though.

young Turk
    a.A young progressive or insurgent member of an institution, movement, or political party.
    b.A young person who rebels against authority or societal expectations.

Don, I like you man, but if the shoe fits, wear it.

And, EL I'll nominate you for the friggin' Nobel Peace Prize for your efforts in fighting racism. I'm sure someday you'll overcome the ingrained societal resentment and disdain in mainstream Germany for their guest worker populations.

Now excuse me whilst I try and glom some more information from the board.
    Last edited by Beffen1; 10-24-09 at 16:48. Reason: punctuation

She would not process me then shouted the blonde boss lady (who's name I never
    remember).
    Tatiana, probably.

"Are you a soldier?" I laughed and said I was too old, and she laughed also, spoke to the receptionist and everything was OK.
    The "old" part should have been painfully obvious from the start.
    However I HAVE seen you invovled in some serious club combat over the years.

and presumably, I looked like somebody the receptionist recognised as a known trouble maker
    Looked like???

The longest post I have made in a while, and not about sex, but actually, some things in life are actually more impotant. (No, Honestly!!!). If you read the thread from someone not involved then a lot of he hystrionics are caused by people who are very brave behind a keyboard and very quick to name-call on the basis of badly misinterpreted statements. The fact that my old friend Beffen1 actually got involved (rightly too) says something about how low some people have sunk here.
    Here, here!! It's a shame what happened to our new board friend. Moreso when as a result he felt compelled to compare a drive through the German countyside to a scene out of 1939. Unfortunate since the lady who probably refused him is not actually German.

GT's door policy is a complicated one and it is too simple to characterize it or the situation as simply racist. I've seen young dutch guys, Brits, Turkish guys, and others turned away, just as I have seen a number of the same groups admitted. I've heard explanations for this and commented on them (and received similar criticisms) in this thread in the past.

In the end, if one is so offended by GT's door policy, then stay away from the joint. Pretty simple. Or, one might try talking with the gals at reception or a few of the working girls about it and check out their perspective. Agree with it or not, it might surprise you.

In anycase, as I've said in the past, any club that lets Mikey through it's doors has no standards ;-)))

Cheerio,

Dedalus

Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Admin; 11-01-09 at 04:34.

Iseki

Quote Originally Posted by Iseki
    Ahhh, hello.

Am I in the right place? Just want to know if Reggie is still at GT?

Sorry to interrupt.
    Iseki,

You are not interrupting. Please join in.

Line up lists are more oft reported in another place which is non English speaking mainly. So you may want to go there. I have seen Reggie at Golden Time but not recently. Line up lists reported elsewhere and even here have not placed her but you have to take into account that line up lists for each day are not publically posted. This may mean that Reggie was just not at Golden Time on the day that the writer was present.

More than one correspondent has mentioned that there is little value in line up lists since it is only a historical note and of little value for the future visitor since one cannot expect the same line up to be there. What you are really after is Reggie's expected work schedule. This is problematic as most often when you do ask a girl what is her work programme for say the week ahead they cannot tell you or even be certain if they work the next day. You sometimes end up with her handy number so that you can SMS ahead to check that she is there. Quite burdensome.

It has gotten to the point now that I no longer collect handy numbers on the advice of a similar prolific Francophone writer to just enjoy the line up on the day that you want to go. No need to worry about line ups and keeping in touch by handy or calling ahead. This way you take your visit on your terms not needing to feel obliged to go with certain girls that you keep in contact with and you do try girls that you would not normally experience as you have free rein.

This is a similar attitude of my co-nationals that I know and who I visit the clubs with at times.

I was once nearly refused at GT

Quote Originally Posted by Skristel
    On reflection, I don't think GT is completely racist, they are facing a challenge in that they wish to maintain a certain human/cultural atmosphere which comes from maintaining a fine balance of a clientelle.
    If that were true, then it is still a discriminatory entry policy; but then again, I have seen no evidence of this personally, only speculation based upon one incident posted upon a website. Hence the idiot who said that people who continue to go there are supporting them (and thus are also racists) is merely joining in with the mob mentality that has besieged this thread the last two days.

However, to the point. Back in late 2005 when I still had black hair I was nearly refused entrance. When I entered I said "hello" to the older receptionist, but she would not take my 50 Euros. She asked me something in German sounding (to me) like "Sind Sie hier " and I told her "Entschuldigen Sie mein schlecht Deutsch." She would not process me then shouted the blonde boss lady (who's name I never remember). She came out and said "have you been here before?". I said "Oh yes, many times". She then said "Are you a soldier?" I laughed and said I was too old, and she laughed also, spoke to the receptionist and everything was OK.

Two things were perfectly obvious. Firstly, I was not being let in, and secondly, because I was white British and presumably, I looked like somebody the receptionist recognised as a known trouble maker I was questioned. If I had not had walked through the Iron door, they would not have had to deal with me. Then I doubt I would have got the opportunity to explain.

We will never know, but this is possibly what happened to Skristel. What I will say to Skristel, however, is that I had a great time in GT last year with a party of businesmen from Mumbai, so letting in large groups on Indians is not a problem. I doubt it was all about you, my dear chap, it could actually have been your friend. Or maybe they just thought you looked like someone they had thrown out previously. The point is, you will not know until an official statement is made. Have you called them or written and aked for an explanation?

Regarding my refusal, since both I and the receptionist are both Anglo-Saxons it would be hard for me to play the racist card, but I could claim anti-army discrimination. Then GT can say its a private club, they reserve the right to refuse entrance on any basis if they don't want to take a risk on a client and if I don't like it I can go somewhere else or suck my own dick!

Regarding wether or not its right to allow our young men to get shot up in Iraq and Afganistan and then tell them they are not good enough to grace the entrance to a brothel, then all I can say Skristel, is that ugly and regrettable though your experience was, you are not alone. If you go to the pub on the main road in Linden (near FKK World) just on the right as you go to the Autobahn, there is a sign up saying "No British Campers". I wouldn't [CodeWord140] on the place if it was burning.

The longest post I have made in a while, and not about sex, but actually, some things in life are actually more impotant. (No, Honestly!!!). If you read the thread from someone not involved then a lot of he hystrionics are caused by people who are very brave behind a keyboard and very quick to name-call on the basis of badly misinterpreted statements. The fact that my old friend Beffen1 actually got involved (rightly too) says something about how low some people have sunk here.

Ahhh, hello.

Am I in the right place? Just want to know if Reggie is still at GT?

Sorry to interrupt.

My Mother passed away a number of years ago so your insult is meaningless.
    EL,

My comment earlier about "digging or using the urn" was totally out of line. Since I am not able to edit my post, I will apologize instead.

If your mother really did pass away, I am very sorry for my knee jerk reaction. I think we both crossed the line. Show respect, even among enemies.

You are still a major prick! I think you get some strange fetish/sexual pleasure when going out of your way to [CodeWord140] people off.

"Winning 1,000 victories in 1,000 battles is not the acme of war. Winning 1,000 victories without fighting is the acme of war." Sun Tzu

Lulu (Thailand)

Quote Originally Posted by Toscana
    Lulu, cette thaïlandaise avec une poitrine C est une grande cochonne.

Hyper sympa, rien ne l'arréte.
    Elle accompagne bruyamment.
    Ses lèvres charnues aspirent la bite.
    Amoureuse spéciale de Basketcase
    En solo, en duo ce sont des sessions 100 % sexe assurées.
    Hi Toscana,

I think that special tribute to me arose from a post I put there on that other website. Nice to know the Francophones do read my reports. I thought that they were not being read. Thank you for pointing it out.

Seems like I left an impression on Lulu (Thailand) as she asks after me with EL and possibly others that I associate with at Golden Time. Makes me wonder what I did.

Posting Limitations