"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sauna Club Golden Time - Bruggen

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 670 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 618 658 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 10037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Basketcase

N O R E and I did get scanned by the thekefrau who actually came out to look at us closely and looked us up and down. I gave her a cheesy smile and said "guten tag". The thekefrau acknowledged us then indicated "okay" and buzzed us in.

There is something about letting large groups in but then I see so many herds of Polar bears come to the club together and these herds of bears are both caucasian and asian.
    In December 2007, I remember a big Hell's Angel security guard checked out Henio & I before he let us in. It was on a slow Sunday right when the club opened. Then in December 2008, I was traveling with 3 friends & arrived on a Friday during semi-peak time (3:30pm) & the front desk barely blinked.

Quote Originally Posted by basketcase

by then i have another romanian taking me for a kino blasen session too. my romanian is described by the french language forum as one of the girls that you "fuck with your eyes" or as we know as a optifuck. i do not mind a bit of eye candy. she is a young [CodeWord901] looking girl.
    what was her name.

@ N O R E

Quote Originally Posted by N O R E
    I recall sharing a locker with BC once during my October visit. I figured it was because they were really busy. BC, how did we get around that anyways ? I forget who kept the keys

I also got scanned each of the three times I visited GT. The first two times, i was with BC and had no problems. The third time I was on my own, and while I did get a more thorough looking-over, I was dressed for the part, so I didnt get a denial.

@ N O R E,

Yes, we did indeed share a locker in October 2008 during one of our stints to Golden Time. I left the electronic key tag with you and I kept my wallet on mein my white robe's pocket so I could pay when I had to without searching the club for you to get the key to the locker so I could access my wallet. Pragmatic approach to locker sharing.

As to the entry issues. We had arrived mid afternoon and the club was nearly full (voll). I think that they were restricting entry for some customers that were not regulars.

N O R E and I did get scanned by the thekefrau who actually came out to look at us closely and looked us up and down. I gave her a cheesy smile and said "guten tag". The thekefrau acknowledged us then indicated "okay" and buzzed us in.

When I go to Golden Time on my own I do not recall ever getting scanned or looked over. It is when I arrive with a someone new do I get scanned.

There is something about letting large groups in but then I see so many herds of Polar bears come to the club together and these herds of bears are both caucasian and asian.

N O R E, later on do you remember us hanging out in the lobby and seeing the thekefrau turn away crews of would be guests? The thekefrau stood at the door behind the black iron gate and said that the club was full. And the club was full but not full to the point of bursting or being a health and safety hazard. I have seen worse at Oase or World. There were some empty lockers.

Some have said that when clubs are full what you do is queue up to enter, waiting for customers to leave to free up lockers. There is however, the question that security may ask you to move on and not loiter.

For example, one time in March 2009 at Golden Time when I had arrived at 10:55 for 11:00 opening I was hanging out with 2 other customers. As I was biding my time I absent mindly went for a walk around the carpark to use up time. The security man told me to halt and wait at the gate as the club will open soon and he also indicated he did not want me walking around in the car park area even though I was not more than 10 metres from the front door where the iron gate was and I was in his plain sight.

As N O R E indicates if you think there is a possibility of being denied then look smart and act with decorum.
    Last edited by Basketcase; 04-17-09 at 22:49. Reason: chnage german words to english to make it english readable

Hi BC,

Well, I did see at least two girls whom I had session with at FKK Palace couple of years back. Both are Romanian. So, not all the girls at GT are virgin to non white cocks. As you know Palace is like the United Nations of Cocks.

I have been visiting FKK clubs for more than ten years now. At least twice a year and sometimes more and I have visited all the well known and some not so well known clubs. I have found the girls OK with my skin color everywhere, even at GT.

My personal favorites are German girls, very friendly and service oriented. Before my first trip to Germany, I had this notion of Germans and Germany being a highly xenophobic (much of it from US media and films) but I found most Germans quite welcoming. Although I also receive occasional bad service from fkk girls but most of my experiences are great.

Hi Linga,

The girl then went on to explain that in the Hessen clubs like World and Oase but moreso Palace a girl has to be prepared to suck cock from guys from all over the world regardless of even determing the size of those cocks from around the world. A girl can make a tick list and work her way around the world's men nation by nation and tick off the cocks of the united nations she has sucked without a condom and the state of his hygiene or cleanliness or smell. This was touted as one of the benefits of working at Golden Time as the clients are from a more known local group although still international if you call Netherlands, Belgium and France as such being so close in proximity.

Anka (Romania)

Quote Originally Posted by ekliges lauern
    at 12:15, i return to the kino. a romanian cutie is chatting with bc. he doesn't session with her, so i summon her over. we chat for a bit. i'm sensing zero chemistry and red flags are popping up all over the place. as i touch her, she keeps he distance and asks me “what do you want to do?” i bail as i'm sensing this is going nowhere fast and the clock is ticking.
    the lady that ekliges lauern describes as the romanian cutie that is chatting to basketcase was the one that i was having a great time fondling and chatting to was anka (romania). ekliges lauern says to me "stop hogging the women and send her over". i had my hands all over anka as we were having a chat and a feel. i reluctantly release anka and she totters over to ekliges lauern.

so anka goes over and sits with ekliges lauern on the left hand side couch in the golden time kino and they talk for a couple of minutes and then she leaves. i guess that there is no chemistry.

ekliges lauern then picks up the dominican republic girl and gets a blasen session as he lays back on the brown couch and then moves onto the mattress area. ekliges lauern looks like he is in pure bliss. nice.

by then i have another romanian taking me for a kino blasen session too. my romanian is described by the french language forum as one of the girls that you "fuck with your eyes" or as we know as a optifuck. i do not mind a bit of eye candy. she is a young [CodeWord901] looking girl.

anyway ekliges lauern and i race each other to finish as he started at 12:25 and i started at 12:30. we both end our sessions at 01:00. yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ortos
    when i went to gt last visit, in march, a gt regular (beffen) warned me against going with anka from romania. he said everybody who sessioned with her came away disappointed in one way or another.

what was the name of the "worst girl ever in a fkk?" did you go to the zimmer with her? if not, why do you say she was so bad? who is this girl?
    interestingly i heard this too about anka. maybe i was there too.

reading the french and dutch language forums she receives positive reviews. she is a bit pale but she is lively and interesting to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielPontello
    after several months I headed to GT again hoping to find a fine situation.
    unfortunately I found few interesting (for my taste) girls. after a disappointing search, I spent a couple of hours with ANKA, a romanian teenager looking, nice and funny but absolutely few experienced.
    Not bad anyway...
    Waiting for the dinner, I met the worst girl ever in a FKK, a short, thin and ugly girl wearing black glasses and speaking several latin languages.
    she's definetely a witch !!
    When I went to GT last visit, in March, a GT regular (Beffen) warned me against going with Anka from Romania. He said everybody who sessioned with her came away disappointed in one way or another.

What was the name of the "worst girl ever in a FKK?" Did you go to the zimmer with her? If not, why do you say she was so bad? Who is this girl?

Ortos

after several months I headed to GT again hoping to find a fine situation.
    unfortunately I found few interesting (for my taste) girls. after a disappointing search, I spent a couple of hours with ANKA, a romanian teenager looking, nice and funny but absolutely few experienced.
    Not bad anyway...
    Waiting for the dinner, I met the worst girl ever in a FKK, a short, thin and ugly girl wearing black glasses and speaking several latin languages.
    she's definetely a witch !!

Hi Linga,

It is annoying when you have to share lockers at Golden Time since I worry how am I to pay the girl when the other bloke has the locker door key and he is off shagging some other girl and I have just been kicked out within 2 minutes into my session since I cannot control myself and came in her hand and the session ends when you come. LOL.

You must have been at Golden Time for one their parties since Golden Time does not normally give out free glasses of champagne. I do remember one good party at Golden Time where champagne was flowing.

I have not been to Golden Time via public transport although I do know how to do it. Everyone says its not a problem but it does take a long time taking the train to Kaldenkirchen - maybe over 1 hour from DUS Hbf, then taxi to Golden Time just down the B221. If you have to get back that same night then it is an arse to leave by 10pm to get the last trains home. Better to stay in Bruggen and leave the next day.

I know Belgians that come up from Brussels and get off at Reuver on the Dutch side and walk the 5 km through the forest/nature reserve that Golden Time backs onto then across the Dutch/German border to Golden Time. A Belgian guy I met who I saw at Golden Time and then had breakfast with and then met again while I was wandering the forest showed me how to do it but I had to walk a 10km round trip going to Reuver and then coming back to go to Golden Time in time for opening time. The Belgian guy was from Brussels. LOL.

I agree that the girls at Golden Time are friendly and its great seeing them all again. To demonstrate how much I like Golden Time in a 36 day period between March 2009 and mid April 2009 I visited Golden Time 9 times meaning that 25% of my days or 1 in 4 days were devoted to the joys of the Golden Time club. Phew!!

Now to the crux of your line of questioning:

I have been thinking back over my 9 most recent visits and note that the club's guests is not very international or as cosmopolitan as the clubs in Hessen. There are not the cohorts of Italiani or the diversity that the wayfarer hub of Frankfurt allows.

One girl explained to me quite pleasantly that in Golden Time you suck cock to a more select clientele. I think she meant that the clients at Golden Time had more decorum about them (not young guns out to party and cause havoc), further that the clientele were in the main Germans, Dutch, Belgian and French with a few interlopers from USA, UK, Italy. People from East Asia also make a sizeable minority of guests. These would be Japanese visitors or even Japanese that live in Dusseldorf since they work in their German office and Chinese visitors.

The girl then went on to explain that in the Hessen clubs like World and Oase but moreso Palace a girl has to be prepared to suck cock from guys from all over the world regardless of even determing the size of those cocks from around the world. A girl can make a tick list and work her way around the world's men nation by nation and tick off the cocks of the united nations she has sucked without a condom and the state of his hygiene or cleanliness or smell. This was touted as one of the benefits of working at Golden Time as the clients are from a more known local group although still international if you call Netherlands, Belgium and France as such being so close in proximity.

Many girls I have noticed even make a effort to speak Japanese and Chinese to the East Asian customers just as they would Spanish, English, French or German. You can see the girls yelling out "how are you" or "hellos" in Japanese or Chinese to the East Asian customers to get their attention just like "wie geht's dir" is used for Germans.

I have seen in the main large groups turned away and those large groups are young guys or guys dressed like urban gangsters.

Ekliges Lauern, I agree with your assessment that it is mainly caucasians and East Asians that are the main visitors to the club. I do see the occasional South Asian but these tend to me regulars. I know a couple of Dutch Indian ones that I see in Golden Time many times. Non white guests are rare but then you would expect that in rural Germany just as it is in rural England. There are some parts of England where you are never fully welcome although treated on the surface politely unless your family has been there in that village 4 or 5 generations and have an ancestral home or tie there.

I think the reason why we were looked over by the thekefrau from behind the black iron gate cage when we buzzed the door was because we came as a pair. Remember when we walked in and saw such a deficit of girls and herds of Polar bears roaming the halls of Golden Time. The thekefrau was worried that the club would be "full" as in the concept that there was not enough women to go around. The thekefrau did not want to let too many in to upset the balance. I think she saw us and recognised us for regulars and let us in - no problem.

There really was a low turnout of girls that day and there were girls leaving between 6-7pm. What struck me was the number of white robes/ijsberen. There were so many there for the football. Interesting though was that because of the football some girls were not getting business as the men were distracted.

The consequence was that later that day I had to wait 15 minutes for a room which was really unsually long time given the experiences of my previous 8 visits in March/April before that day in April. This can only mean that there was a queue for the rooms and guys were holding onto girls since there was so few to go around as men were catching up on not fucking all afternoon as they were watching football. There were fewer girls too since girls were not getting business earlier in the day and had just left.
    I recall sharing a locker with BC once during my October visit. I figured it was because they were really busy. BC, how did we get around that anyways ? I forget who kept the keys

I also got scanned each of the three times I visited GT. The first two times, i was with BC and had no problems. The third time I was on my own, and while I did get a more thorough looking-over, I was dressed for the part, so I didnt get a denial.

GT forever

After a very disappointing hour at PT Zur Linde in Nettetal, I decided it was high time I got back to reality and left the premises.

Having a rented car, it hardly took me 15 minutes to reach GT. A good omen was that upon arriving there, a big Mercedes was coming out, thus leaving me a space right near the very entrance to park my compact French made car.

Well, as you can imagine, pure bliss was expecting me.

It was not my first time at GT, but it is each time like a new experience. I always feel like I have never previously seen such an array of beauties.

I first picked up Chanel, a half-German, half-Brazilian dark-skinned sex bomb with big breasts and a doll face... And very kind and peaceful. She told me she had just started working there, coming from a Swiss club.

After a break spent lying in the big garden in the sun (it was last Tuesday and the outside temperature was well above 20° Celsius), sipping a beer, I let myself be tempted by a petite German girl named Tania. Not only is she very cute and smiling, but she has a very small, soft body and likes taking her time. Her blowjob is one of the best I have ever had, and I do recommend her, of course.

Well, I wish I had gone to GT in the first place, and not lost 70 € at PT Zur Linde...

Champagne aperitif

Quote Originally Posted by Breadman
    Everytime ive been to goldentime, they've given out the free champagne. Its usually poured and set on the bar on a platter (self serve) around 10pm or so. Half full strength, half mixed with orange juice or fanta (never tried it to tell for sure).
    Yup. Have tried it and the orange juice they used is from the same big bottle that they used if you order orange juice. They also serve this at LR just before dinner as an aperitif. At GT, they don't do this regularly at 10pm like pizza.

GT-LR and LR-GT

Quote Originally Posted by Italia77

But I have a question:

- how can LR staff knows that u arrive from GT in the same day?

I ask you this because, when I've been in GT and go out at 0.30 they give us nothing , no tickets , no stamp on the hand, so maybe I just have to come in LR and say " hello, I'm coming from GT"...to pay 25 instead of 50...
    There is a system in place. You'll need to inform the GT thekefrau when you turn in your bracelet that you're heading to LR. She'll then give you a card that's good only for that night and writes down 25 euros and her first name on it. By the way, not sure whether many ISG board members know this but this also applies in the reverse direction, LR to GT. Same price discount.

Hi Linga,

You must have been at Golden Time for one their parties since Golden Time does not normally give out free glasses of champagne. I do remember one good party at Golden Time where champagne was flowing.
    Everytime ive been to goldentime, they've given out the free champagne. Its usually poured and set on the bar on a platter (self serve) around 10pm or so. Half full strength, half mixed with orange juice or fanta (never tried it to tell for sure).

Door policy and miscellanous

Quote Originally Posted by Linga
    Alas, though I visited GT last year during december with a friend (they made us share a locker) and I really liked the club, free glasses of champagne, stir fried rabbit and noodles in the tent outside, the cabins where you do the dirty deeds and of course the women, I doubt if I will go there again.

I am from India and arabic looking and I just don't want to be refused entry after flying almost ten to twelve hours to Dusseldorf and then spending another hour on the train to reach GT. Much as I would like to visit GT for ISA and Helena, the chance of being rejected at the door prevents me from making any plan which includes GT.

Surprisingly, during my last trip there, I found the girls very friendly, and I also saw people of arabic and Indian descent amongst the customers. So, GT is definitely not off limits to all with darker complexion but judging from other posts, there is always a real chance of being denied entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekliges Lauern
    It does not appear to be consistent. On Saturday, the reception lady came out and looked BC and I over before deciding to admit us. BC, correct me if you noticed otherwise, but I saw only Caucasians and East Asians guests over the three day run.

Villa Vertigo, to my knowledge, does not deny entry based on race. When I asked at Acapulco w.r.t. a black man being allowed entry, she seemed surprised when I asked the question and said something like "of course, no problem". Don't recommend you try F39 as I asked the same question and was told this club is for Germans only.

I seriously doubt you would have any problems getting in at any of the Hessen big 3.
    Hi Linga,

It is annoying when you have to share lockers at Golden Time since I worry how am I to pay the girl when the other bloke has the locker door key and he is off shagging some other girl and I have just been kicked out within 2 minutes into my session since I cannot control myself and came in her hand and the session ends when you come. LOL.

I have not been to Golden Time via public transport although I do know how to do it. Everyone says its not a problem but it does take a long time taking the train to Kaldenkirchen - maybe over 1 hour from DUS Hbf, then taxi to Golden Time just down the B221. If you have to get back that same night then it is an arse to leave by 10pm to get the last trains home. Better to stay in Bruggen and leave the next day.

I know Belgians that come up from Brussels and get off at Reuver on the Dutch side and walk the 5 km through the forest/nature reserve that Golden Time backs onto then across the Dutch/German border to Golden Time. A Belgian guy I met who I saw at Golden Time and then had breakfast with and then met again while I was wandering the forest showed me how to do it but I had to walk a 10km round trip going to Reuver and then coming back to go to Golden Time in time for opening time. The Belgian guy was from Brussels. LOL.

I agree that the girls at Golden Time are friendly and its great seeing them all again. To demonstrate how much I like Golden Time in a 36 day period between March 2009 and mid April 2009 I visited Golden Time 9 times meaning that 25% of my days or 1 in 4 days were devoted to the joys of the Golden Time club. Phew!!

Now to the crux of your line of questioning:

I have been thinking back over my 9 most recent visits and note that the club's guests is not very international or as cosmopolitan as the clubs in Hessen. There are not the cohorts of Italiani or the diversity that the wayfarer hub of Frankfurt allows.

One girl explained to me quite pleasantly that in Golden Time you suck cock to a more select clientele. I think she meant that the clients at Golden Time had more decorum about them (not young guns out to party and cause havoc), further that the clientele were in the main Germans, Dutch, Belgian and French with a few interlopers from USA, UK, Italy. People from East Asia also make a sizeable minority of guests. These would be Japanese visitors or even Japanese that live in Dusseldorf since they work in their German office and Chinese visitors.

Many girls I have noticed even make a effort to speak Japanese and Chinese to the East Asian customers just as they would Spanish, English, French or German. You can see the girls yelling out "how are you" or "hellos" in Japanese or Chinese to the East Asian customers to get their attention just like "wie geht's dir" is used for Germans.

I have seen in the main large groups turned away and those large groups are young guys or guys dressed like urban gangsters.

Ekliges Lauern, I agree with your assessment that it is mainly caucasians and East Asians that are the main visitors to the club. I do see the occasional South Asian but these tend to me regulars. I know a couple of Dutch Indian ones that I see in Golden Time many times. Non white guests are rare but then you would expect that in rural Germany just as it is in rural England. There are some parts of England where you are never fully welcome although treated on the surface politely unless your family has been there in that village 4 or 5 generations and have an ancestral home or tie there.

I think the reason why we were looked over by the thekefrau from behind the black iron gate cage when we buzzed the door was because we came as a pair. Remember when we walked in and saw such a deficit of girls and herds of Polar bears roaming the halls of Golden Time. The thekefrau was worried that the club would be "full" as in the concept that there was not enough women to go around. The thekefrau did not want to let too many in to upset the balance. I think she saw us and recognised us for regulars and let us in - no problem.

There really was a low turnout of girls that day and there were girls leaving between 6-7pm. What struck me was the number of white robes/ijsberen. There were so many there for the football. Interesting though was that because of the football some girls were not getting business as the men were distracted.

The consequence was that later that day I had to wait 15 minutes for a room which was really unsually long time given the experiences of my previous 8 visits in March/April before that day in April. This can only mean that there was a queue for the rooms and guys were holding onto girls since there was so few to go around as men were catching up on not fucking all afternoon as they were watching football. There were fewer girls too since girls were not getting business earlier in the day and had just left.

Dusseldorf or Koeln?

Which city would be the best base for mongering if LR, Bernd's, and GT were within sight for a three day trip? And. Would it be best to rent a car in Frankfurt or to train it to either city and rent a car there?

Quote Originally Posted by Italia77
    But, on Sunday and Monday I'll be in Dusseldorf and this city has plentyfull choice of sauna clubs to try.
    Unless things have changed drastically, sunday is pretty much the day to avoid at GT. Lots and lots of guys visit this day...and the lineup is usually thin after friday and saturday night. You'd probably find a decent enough selection...but you'll spend most of your time trying to hunt them down when they're free. Guys will grab them up before you get the chance to make it across the room.

Posting Limitations