Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: FKK Samya - Cologne

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 268 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 225 265 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by GodLikeHuman  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys, I will be in Cologne towards the end of December, around 15th to 21st and after going through this site I have decided to go to samya.

Firstly I have never gone to a brothel before, infact the only time I have had sex was a few years ago, I was drunk and don't remember any of it. I come from Australia and thought 'why not? ' to the chance to get some in another country.

Any things I should know about going to a brothel / samya?
    In my opinion you have picked a good club to start in. It's small and "cosy". The girls in Samya are not allowed to make first contact, it is always up to the men to do that. This gives you the advantage of beeing able to take your time to pick the one in your taste.

In some other clubs pushy girls are walking around trying to "persuade" men to do a session with them, that can be stressful when you are a newbee. The only way the girls in Samya can persuade you is by giving you a smile or a wink.

Even the most shy guy will score in Samya, but remember that you will have to take the first step, after that the girl will take it from there.

I am pretty much a virgin so will these girls "take care of me"?
    Yes, I think most girls will take care of you. In my opinion you can be upfront about your "situation". If you try to play the role of the experienced monger you most likely loose, but if you tell the girl that you are inexperienced, she will most likely take good care of you. That is if she herself is experienced of course. So my advice is to not pick any of the youngest girls in the club. I think you have a better chance with a more experienced girl. It is of course not easy to see on a girl if she is experienced, but often of course that type is a little bit older (+23!). Read the forums and go on your guts when you pick. Amira, Becky, Netti and Bella are great girls to name a few.

If I get a girl for 30min am I allowed to blow several loads? I have a feeling I wouldn't last 6 seconds in the first round.
    No, for 50E it is until you come or max 30 min. You have to talk to the girl about that, remember that they are there to make money. Or you can blow your load fast with the first girl and pick a new one and hopefully last longer during session number 2. There are plenty of girls and no reason really to stick to the first one for too long.

Any tips would be great.
    Take your time, the girls are there to satisfy their customers, not the opposit (but it is a great feeling to satisfy a girl too of course!). Always treat the girls with respect, this is their job and it's not an easy one. And of course remember to do the usual stuff, be clean, brush your teeth, shave and behave.

At last, do not drink too much of the free beer. In a Sauna Club/FKK it is of no use to be drunk to score!

I would give a lot of money to be able to feel the rush again that I felt when I first entered a club (Samya by the way) in summer 2009. The mixture of fear, panic, wonder and arousal! Priceless.

T

Ok guys, I will be in Cologne towards the end of December, around 15th to 21st and after going through this site I have decided to go to samya.

Firstly I have never gone to a brothel before, infact the only time I have had sex was a few years ago, I was drunk and don't remember any of it. I come from Australia and thought 'why not? ' to the chance to get some in another country.

Any things I should know about going to a brothel / samya?

I am pretty much a virgin so will these girls "take care of me"?

If I get a girl for 30min am I allowed to blow several loads? I have a feeling I wouldn't last 6 seconds in the first round.

Any tips would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jymondor  [View Original Post]
    Golda was my favorite too. Not a stunner but an excellent performer. I did not visit Samya during my last trip only because read that Golda is "derzeit in Urlaub". Tried Planet instead. Now Golda's name disappeared completely. Who knows where is she now?

Well. This is enough to me to leave the club immediately. Hygiene newer been a strong part of Samya, but this is getting very disappointing. That's sad.
    Short statment after visiting the club on last Saturday: The sauna still out of order until a new door will be installed (guys, there are two other ones running. Should be enough). The carpet on the stairs is currently replaced by the same kind of wodden floor we know from the floor. 1 and the ground floor.

Concerning the smell of towels and robes: it's a common problem on the weekend when a lot of customers are coming in. They have a good number of washing machines and tumblers but the number of used material is so important that it's quite impossible to clean it immediately and to dry it in short time. Therefore the smell of the towels and robes on these days. Sometimes even an outsourced washing service is supporting the team. Considering the additional costs we can be happy that the club is not at all restrictive concerning the use of new towels and robes. Imagine if there should be a restricted number of towels available and others to be paid extra (and perhaps also for using a robe an additional fee would be priced). When most of us would complain. Nevertheless don't forget that this is common use in several clubs around Frankfurt.

Now I already expect replies arguing that for an entrance fee of 50€.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjohoo  [View Original Post]
    Golda left the club in August.
    Golda was my favorite too. Not a stunner but an excellent performer. I did not visit Samya during my last trip only because read that Golda is "derzeit in Urlaub". Tried Planet instead. Now Golda's name disappeared completely. Who knows where is she now?

The club has started to feel run down. On this visit, one of the showers was broken, two out of three saunas was out of order, one of the toilets closed, I got bathrobe that smelled of puke, and when I got it changed the new one did not exactely smell fresh either and half of the relax-area has been sealed of with plastic sheets hanging from the cealing, in an attempt to make 3 fuck-booths. What has happened to the "hands on" managment?
    Well. This is enough to me to leave the club immediately. Hygiene newer been a strong part of Samya, but this is getting very disappointing. That's sad.

Saturday 12 of November

Samya is my favorite club in NRW. I have been a guest there for three years now and I really like the place. But I find that during the last months things have changed in the club, and not all for the better.

The turnover of girls has been high the last few months. I have seen more German girls on my latest visits, then before. And I got that fact confirmed by a girl on this visit. The club is no longer packed with 20 year old girls with thin bodies an long black hair. If that's good or bad depends on your taste.

The club has started to feel run down. On this visit, one of the showers was broken, two out of three saunas was out of order, one of the toilets closed, I got bathrobe that smelled of puke, and when I got it changed the new one did not exactely smell fresh either and half of the relax-area has been sealed of with plastic sheets hanging from the cealing, in an attempt to make 3 fuck-booths. What has happened to the "hands on" managment?

Two of my favorite girls has stopped to work in the club. Golda left the club in August. Linna disapeared from the homepage in the end of October. My third favorite girl is still there, but I think she will leave soon as well, at least over the winter.

Enough of complaining for now. Because as I was sitting at the bar sipping on a coffea I could see thru the glass of the entrance door that a girl with street clothes stood in the reception with a skateboard in her hand. I could not see the girls face, but the skateboard made me suspect who it was and that got my spirite up. Yes! 10 minutes later Cendra (Zenzi) entered the bar. It's been a couple of months since our last meeting but she recognized me (ego boost!). After some small talk we went up to a room. Sex with Cendra is always very slow and gentle. She has a sweet pussy, and I just can't get enough of licking it. Tasting this pussy and at the same time looking at Cenras face, with her eyes closed and hear her slowly breathe was amazing. I have no clue how long I licked it, but every time I was thinking of ending the licking, my tounge got drawn back to the pussy lips for more work. Eventually I broke free from the spell and let Cendra give me at very nice BJ. After that some fucking. The fucking has always been the weak part of sessions with Cendra. That is not because the fucking is bad. It's just that the quality of the blow job, the kissing the lickning and the caressing are so high, that the fucking becomes a little bit secondary. But still it is pure heaven to do her doggy I must say. Top notch session with repetitions factor: 100%

Later in the evening I went up to talk to the Romanian girl Florence at the bar. I have heard good things about her and I was in the mood for some anal. She was eating chocolate and tried to stuff me full of it. She is not really easy to talk to, she feels a little bit aloof. We did not really click, but anyway, we soon were going up the stairs. Florence thought that she had the key to room number one, it was occupied and we realised we had the key to room 13. Room 13 are the S&M studio, and Florence did not like that room. Once inside room 7 we had an OK session. Florence was more of the joking kind of girl then the sexy type. Maybe it is a way of hiding an insecurity. The anal action was not as good as I would have liked it to be. Florence did not want to do in in doggy, and in mish it was impossible she said because I had a big dick (that's the first time in my 40+ life that someone tells me that my dick is to big!). So it was anal mostly in cowgirl. But the ride was quite wild and she soon got me over the top. But it felt a little bit restrained. Only a few girls do advertise on the homepage that they do anal. A lot of others do it as well, but only with customers they feels comfortably with. But you would think that the few who advertise that they do it should do it properly. OK session with repetitions factor:40%

The night before it had been a big lantern-party at Samya, so as usual the night after a party the mood was slow. Not so many guests, and not so much dancing on the bar. But once during the evening Karmin was dancing. She is a 19 years old Romanian beauty and when I saw her alone at the bar late in the evening I joined her. She was happy but spoke very little english. After a while I asked her to get a key, when she returned she told it was a long wait for a key to a room but that she got a key to one of the outside huts. I said OK and that was a big mistake. Inside the hut it was freezing cold. We tried to hide under my robe. She gave me a very nice BJ and her kissing was good. But whe I tried to touch her pussy she freaked and said that the pussy was hers, I could not touch it. Not even stroke it on the outside. I found that strange at the time. But a little bit later I dicovered the reason for her behavior. She would only fuck in mish, and after a while in that position I saw that she was not confortable with that either. It turned out that a stupid french guy had fucked her really hard earlier in the evening. She had told him to slow down, but he did not care, and hurt her bad in the pussy. Now she had severe pain in her pussy. I ended the fucking of course. She felt a little bit ashamed and apologized. Using her other skills she gave me a nice orgasm. So, a cold hut, a girl that had pain when fucking and a bad taste in my mouth because of the evil punter from France that did not care about the girls feelings. Not the best session I can easily say. But none of that was to blame on Karmin really. Sad session with repetitions factor: 50%, I think Karmin deserves a second chance sometime.

I think Samya should close the huts in the winter. They are to cold and their precense puts pressure on the girls to shorten the waiting time and making more money in a freezing enviroment. Or maybe some guests are turned on by "artic fucking"! Well I'm from a nordic country and I don't like it.

After that I had a long nice sauna and then I left Samya. I really hope that the things I saw this night was an accident in the club managment, and not signs that Samya is going in the wrong direction. Because I really think Samya are a good club compared to a lot of others.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Travelforfun  [View Original Post]
    4 consecutive trips to Samya. The sex was grt. Did'nt have a single bad session. But the party time was simply super. Not a single dull moment at the club.

I guess a part of this was due to the Messe. It always gets in bigger crowds and better girls and then being with the friends at the

Club with naked girls all around dancing, chit chatting and drinking is even better.

Will try to post the details ASAP
    Before I forget all the name. The girls I had a session with :

Georgie. Long black hair, thin girl. Loves to dance and can be intimidating in the lounge area but very sweet in the Room. I was too drunk to finish but she tried her level best.

Brigette. Smallish dyed blonde hair, wears heavy mascara. Another sweet girl. She has this hand-mouth technique for BJ but good anyways. Does'nt like doggy style either but makes.

It up with very enthusiastic cowgirl.

Stella. Not a regular at the club. Short blonde hair. Chubby at the right place. Amazingly super attitude.

Few more but I don't remember the names. My friends tried different girls there. 1 even went together with 3girls. All Romanian. They did not try to upsell the lesbian show and from what he told.

Me they were all very good in the room. Taking turns on the willie (changing condoms each time) and did not rush.

Overall between me and my friends we must have tried 14-15 girls in the 4 days visit there and not a single bad session. I always had this mental block that pretty girls or romanians for that matter would never give good service. My last visit to Samya was nothing special either and tht is the reason I never tried this place again in a long time but this trip seems to have shattered all those notions.

I still think if you go alone there are better clubs around where you can sleep and relax but if you are with friends and in a party mood then Samya is surely one of the better places to be in. Even if you don't have sex (I did'nt on the last day) you have the feeling of E50 well spent.

BTW on the last night I was too drunk for sex and when the club closed@2 am, I forgot to collect my umbrella and bags from the main counter. Had a flight out of cologne early next morning so had to take a taxi back to the club to collect the shopping bags, the gates were closed but I managed to call a guy out who first refused to let me in or fetch my bags saying I had to come back tomm as the office was closed but after a few min did manage to wake up another person and fetched the keys to give me back the stuff. With 500 euro worth of wifey shopping lost it would have been a very expensive night otherwise. Thanks dude.

I must agree with "Cunning Stunt" concerning the lineup in Samya right now. To many older MILF-type girls. But also some beautiful young ones.

On Friday the 1 of October Samya celebrated their 7:th birthday. Big buffé, live singers, lottery and a lot of the girls dressed up in nice dresses.

Had a nice session with Sema 18 years old from Romania. She has a super nice body, free of tatoos and piercings. For her age she was a good sex partner.

Later in the evening I had one of my best sessions ever. With Linna. 26 years old from Germany, but with Iranian roots. She does everything right. From the second we entered the room she had the perfect attitude. Sexy and dirty, but still very sweet. Super wet BJ, sex with a lot of initiative and her dark brown eyes pointed at me all the time that just melted everything inside me. I felt like a king when I left the room. One minute later Linna took away that feeling when she charged me 50/50 for the hour. Samya official pricing is 50/25. I was still in seventh heaven and did not argue with her. Was the hour with her worth 100E, of course. Was in rigth to pay 100E, hell no.

If it had been another girl I would have talked to the managers, but Linna is so "nice" and one of the best sex partneras I have ever had so I could not do it. But still, it ruined a super session a little bit.

Around midnight the crowd was to big, the smoke to thick and my stamina to drained so I left for the evening. Bad line-up, and for the first time I have been "cheated" at Samya. What is happening with my favorite club?

T
    T.

She should told you upfront that her price was 50+50, even if she is that good. You should have lectured her that the club price was 50+25.

If we don't tell them they think we are too easy and then suddenly all the girls will charge 50+50.

Nille

New year

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmadra  [View Original Post]
    Which ones in the Cologne / Dusseldorf area in particular?

Cheers
    I think that the most reliable answer will come from the clubs : call them!

http://www.samya.de/Home/Journey

http://www.villavertigo.de/index.php?id=85

Etc : use google to find the web sites of the other sauna-clubs

Which FKKs are open on New Years eve?

Which ones in the Cologne / Dusseldorf area in particular?

Cheers

Samya

4 consecutive trips to Samya. The sex was grt. Did'nt have a single bad session. But the party time was simply super. Not a single dull moment at the club.

I guess a part of this was due to the Messe. It always gets in bigger crowds and better girls and then being with the friends at the

Club with naked girls all around dancing, chit chatting and drinking is even better.

Will try to post the details ASAP

Samyas Birthday party

I must agree with "Cunning Stunt" concerning the lineup in Samya right now. To many older MILF-type girls. But also some beautiful young ones.

On Friday the 1 of October Samya celebrated their 7:th birthday. Big buffé, live singers, lottery and a lot of the girls dressed up in nice dresses.

Had a nice session with Sema 18 years old from Romania. She has a super nice body, free of tatoos and piercings. For her age she was a good sex partner.

Later in the evening I had one of my best sessions ever. With Linna. 26 years old from Germany, but with Iranian roots. She does everything right. From the second we entered the room she had the perfect attitude. Sexy and dirty, but still very sweet. Super wet BJ, sex with a lot of initiative and her dark brown eyes pointed at me all the time that just melted everything inside me. I felt like a king when I left the room. One minute later Linna took away that feeling when she charged me 50/50 for the hour. Samya official pricing is 50/25. I was still in seventh heaven and did not argue with her. Was the hour with her worth 100E, of course. Was in rigth to pay 100E, hell no.

If it had been another girl I would have talked to the managers, but Linna is so "nice" and one of the best sex partneras I have ever had so I could not do it. But still, it ruined a super session a little bit.

Around midnight the crowd was to big, the smoke to thick and my stamina to drained so I left for the evening. Bad line-up, and for the first time I have been "cheated" at Samya. What is happening with my favorite club?

T

Samya

Paid a return visit to Samya last night and it was frankly a bit of a disappointment this time. It appears to have been taken over by Romanian girls. Not that I have anything against Romanians but they all seem to smoke like chimneys and therefore smell like unemptied ashtrays. Not my thing at all but if you are a smoker then this would be of little note. What might be of concern is the overall lack of quality with most scoring 3-7 on my subjective scale. More big birds than I remember from my last visit and far too much adipose, droopy tits and fat thighs on display for me. Maybe I picked a bad night to visit and they had a 'grab a MILF' special on.

Did see a lovely 9, to whom I made an immediate b-line at the first opportunity. Her name was Kia (like the car she said) and she turned out to be quite a drive. Quite a funny girl, particularly for a German. She called me Mr T, because I am a Brit and so must be an inveterate typhoo man! Lovely body which was lightly oiled and bronzed as she had just come from a sunbed session. In the room she was fun but she was obviously trying to rush me along, which I resisted. To prolong the session, I got her to finger herself whilst I played the role of close-up voyeur and the highlight of the evening was the sight of her on all fours, sliding a digit in and out of her tight little ass. Priceless. Otherwise the session was OK, if rather controlled and vanilla.

Later I took my declared winner of the impromptu belly dance competition, a plump, little Romanian lass (also remarkably a non-smoker) with nice tits, silver dyed hair and a ' swinging sixties' style mascara job. Again she did the job but was nothing special and seemed to have an aversion to cunnilingus and the canine position, which was two of my favorites off the list.

Expenditure of only €150 for an evening of drinking, eating and two so-so fucks, has to be some sort of bargain but I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed when I left. Maybe I should have followed my original instinct and gone to traum paradies on my one night in town.

It's usually not a problem as long she paid entrance as a guest and don't take money for sex.

I've seen some German have done it at GT.

You might want a threesome with her and a SP or a threesome with a male guest.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy  [View Original Post]
    Hi friend,

My girlfriend wants to visit and see fkk or sauna clubs like Samya, can I take her?

If yes, any suggestion on conduct in the club?

Thanks

Visit to fkk with girlfriend

Hi friend,

My girlfriend wants to visit and see fkk or sauna clubs like samya, can I take her?

If yes, any suggestion on conduct in the club?

Thanks

Saturday night visit

Stopped in for a late night visit, a revisit of one of my first clubs from way back when. Many things have changed, some have remained the same. Same old tiny locker room that gets crowded awfully fast, gone are the glass shower stalls that allowed for some interesting times back in the day. A new outside area that greatly improves the seating capacity of the club, come winter though its back to the crowded room. Same beer and pop self serve setup with the bartender doing a constant run to grab the empties. Would have loved to have gotten one of their fresh made coffees but could never hunt down someone to pour me one. Arrived around 9pm and thought to myself what a mistake I've made stopping by on the way to frankfurt. Then 10pm came around and the place got hopping, the girls dancing on the bar really livened up the place. It was the perfect lenght of time for a revisit, might do it again in 5 years or so. As to spending more than 6 hours in this club, that would be a hard one. If they had a 30 euro happy hour late in the evening, then it would be worth a stop. As it is. 50 euros goes much farther at other clubs nearby.

Posting Limitations