Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: FKK Samya - Cologne

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 268 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 244 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 4016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

25/6 - a late report of a late night

On the 25 of June I made yet another visit to Samya. I know that I should widen my horizon, but I keep coming back to Rodenkirchen. I arrived at around 8 pm. The lineup was all in my taste, a lot of young, beautiful women. Had I known then what was awaiting me the next day at LivingRoom I wouyld have appreciated the line-up at Samya even more. Timing was not on my side this night.

First I spotted a middle blond, almost nordig looking girl. Sweet face, and a slim body in my taste. But just as I was about to make contact she was grabbed by an other man. I grabbed some food instead, and a beer. Half an hour later the girl was back at the bar. Her name is Delayla, 22 years old from Hungary. After some light conversation we went up to a room. Delayla was OK. Some kissing, no fingering, a lot of fondeling, OK BJ and a fine fuck in different positions. Since it was my first shot for the night the show did not last very long! As I said it was OK, but I do not think that I will repeat. Delayla was not really in to it (not with me at least).

After some sauna, a nap, more food, enjoying some girls dancing on the bar it was time for round two. I had a difficult time to pick a girl. There were so many there in my taste. I choose one of the girls that had been dancing and that looked happy on stage. A good sign if you ask me. Just as I was about to walk up to her she was grabbed by an other man.

WTF, secont time on the same night!

I spotted an other beauty with dark hair and small (I think) angel-wings tatooed on the back. Very thin girl. But. For the third time this evening the girl on my mind was grabbed right in front of me!

The dancing-girl soon returned to the bar and I did not wait a second before I approched her. Her name was Krina, 21 years old from Roumania. And so followed one of my my best sessions so far this year. She was great in the room. Wild and horny. I would repeat any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. Alot of kissing, licking, eyecontact. She was really wet and really in to it. At 02:00 o'clock I left for my hotel.

Next stop Living Room.

T

Nara from Romania

Visited Samya the first time. In short, I liked the club. It's easily accessible via U-Bahn 16 from Cologne. The pricing structure is typical NWR (more affordable than those FRA clubs), clean facility, good food and drink, and good amount of nice looking girls.

I had a session with Nara. Blond-ish hair and dark eyes, medium built. Said it was her first day at the club (and the first day in Germany). Maybe she was nervous, but her service was weak. No kiss (not even LFK), no digit, no BLS, weak bbbj, and she was pushing me away in the miss position. It was so obvious that she was not enjoying this at all. I don't know what circumstance brought her to the club, but it was totally unenjoyable. Absolutely no way to repeat.

@Cartman

Yes I've been with Ranja a few times, she Is a sexy girl, great In the room, and can be very popular, as you say can be hard to get a session with her.

You where wise to of timed the session, she has a habit of adding time on and extras, last time I did a 30 min with her, and she charged me +25 for anal fingering and +25 for as you did cum on her breast, so you did well to pay 50,
    she Is a hustler, wish she wouldn't [CodeWord140] about with this scam, as she Is very good In the room, I guess she dosn't do this with her regulars.

Quote Originally Posted by Breadman
    Tipping isn't the norm in many countries outside of the states for your information. I do understand your wanting to 'grease the wheels'. I won't spam you for tipping but I will tell you a 'story' from my last trip...
    Instead of tipping 20 bucks for good service, I repeated over and over again and got to spend lots of quality time with her and her friends.

I paid more with repeating, but that extra 30 bucks got me a half hour in the room and a good half hour outside grabbing tits and ass's of all four girls.
    Fully agree with you, Breadman, but I hope you haven't really bought Eric's excuse of trying to grease the wheels. Greasing the wheels with 5 euros? Give me a break. At least, I could have understood if it was 20-30 euros but 5? Go and figure Eric's logic "Hey, guys, it's absolutely nothing, it's only 5 euros..... but guys, by giving a girl absolutely nothing, a totally insignificant amount of money, I tried to secure a superb session next time...." .

The truth is that Eric just can't get rid of his bad habit of tipping, because this has already been pointed out to him several times on this same trip.

This is what I wrote to Eric after his first visit to Oase and where he mentioned tipping too:

"2. It has been stated again and again in this forum: Please don't tip. If you like a girl, take her for another 30mn, extend the session, bring her some chocolate on your next visit, but please don't tip. That's the rule in German FKKs, don't ruin it for the rest of us. Don't give them bad habit, it becomes annoying now that some girls start to ask for tips."

One senior member confirmed:

"Jim, I'm sure you saved many of us the trouble of pointing out this ultra-basic information! Thanks...anyway to put this in bold print?"

and others then told Eric the same thing, including local German senior members. But some people care about and respect what other members of this forum are recommending, some have the courtesy to inquiring about local way of behaving instead of importing their own (bad) habits. Some don't and couldn't care less. I think it's just a question of education.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Thanks. Yeh, look it was only 5 Eur. She gave excellent service and I thought I actually might want to tag her again later that night, so I was just trying to grease the wheels a bit despite her behavior. *shrug*
    Tipping isn't the norm in many countries outside of the states for your information. I do understand your wanting to 'grease the wheels'. I won't spam you for tipping but I will tell you a 'story' from my last trip...

Approached this romanian cutie who had just what I look for...so long story short we get to the room and its 'sales time' for her...do you want cim? an hour? she was trying everything for that extra buck. payed her the 50 but made sure she knew that I was very happy with the service and planned on seeing her again. Revisited the club and saw her sunning herself with several of her friends by the pool. Made my way over to her and after a bit of foreplay went to the room again with her. No sales pressure this time, just good sex. By the end of the trip, id been with her 4 times...and with all of her friends. Instead of tipping 20 bucks for good service, I repeated over and over again and got to spend lots of quality time with her and her friends.

I paid more with repeating, but that extra 30 bucks got me a half hour in the room and a good half hour outside grabbing tits and ass's of all four girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Henio
    Hey man, thanks for a great series of reports. Fun reading. I don't really flame anyone for tipping anymore, but c'mon, a girl tries to cheat on time with you (and not only with 25, but 50 extra) and you still tip her. Dude! that is just wrong.

Anyways, glad you had fun in Germany, and good job on calling her bluff on the timing despite the silly tip :-)
    Thanks. Yeh, look it was only 5 Eur. She gave excellent service and I thought I actually might want to tag her again later that night, so I was just trying to grease the wheels a bit despite her behavior. *shrug*

Cartman here ....

I kept trying to find Ranja, and just missed her as she headed to a room with a punter.

All in all a great experience and highly recommended except for one thing. I’d been timing the whole session on my chrono watch, starting it as soon as she came to find me at the bar to go to the room. We ended at 25 mins. I also asked her how much time we had left, and she said “a few mins.” So I was surprised when, immediately downstairs at the lockers, she said “40 mins, 100 Euro.” I registered surprise, pointed at my watch, explained I’d timed it and even then standing at the lockers we were still under 30 mins. She said, “OK give me 50 Euros.” So I did. With a 5 Euro “bonus” (flame away) as it was the only small bill I had (only others were 50s).

-Cartman

Ranja has been reported here several times always (100% of the reports)trying to do the same scam with time. And even if you were in the room for 1 hour, fare at Samya would be 50+25=75, no girl at this club can charge 50+50, it is not like in GT.So she tried to scam you both in time and fare. If you went to see management she would be in trouble; Ali the turkish owner of the club does not tolerate that behaviour, she could get kicked out of the club.

I know Ranja, never went to the room with her, personally think she looks horrible, but as usual it is a matter of taste.

As for tipping her after the scam attempt, can only second Henio, she tried to deceive you on time and money and deserved nothing. Moreover, this is a free market and tipping spoils the girls for the rest of us and for your next trips.

Thanks for the reports.

...All in all a great experience and highly recommended except for one thing. I’d been timing the whole session on my chrono watch, starting it as soon as she came to find me at the bar to go to the room. We ended at 25 mins. I also asked her how much time we had left, and she said “a few mins.” So I was surprised when, immediately downstairs at the lockers, she said “40 mins, 100 Euro.” I registered surprise, pointed at my watch, explained I’d timed it and even then standing at the lockers we were still under 30 mins. She said, “OK give me 50 Euros.” So I did. With a 5 Euro “bonus” (flame away) as it was the only small bill I had (only others were 50s)....
    Hey man, thanks for a great series of reports. Fun reading. I don't really flame anyone for tipping anymore, but c'mon, a girl tries to cheat on time with you (and not only with 25, but 50 extra) and you still tip her. Dude! that is just wrong.

Anyways, glad you had fun in Germany, and good job on calling her bluff on the timing despite the silly tip :-)

Third Time @ Samya

Cartman here ....

Returned to Samya on our last night in Germany. Rode in around 6pm or so. Parking lot was full – more cars in lot and behind wall than previous. More dudes inside too. So hot (temperature) that Receptionist was giving out towels, not robes. This ticked off my buddy who wanted a robe – “customer comes first” and got one upon request. I rocked the towel, which is not the most flattering look for Cartman frankly (every time I look down I wonder why I see Ron Jeremy, at least from the waist up lol).

Very busy inside – bar was hopping, air con blowing, and the outside garden area had the grill in full swing (brats, pork chops, veal sausage, chicken). It was so hot Samya basically got cleaned out of ice cream by 11pm ☺

Some newer girls / more girls than the previous weekday visits. I ended up talking to a tall, thin, gorgeous blonde named “Bia” – only 22 years old, with her birthday tattooed on her right inner wrist (1/12/87) who said she’d only been there for 3 days. I heard her talking to someone in Spanish and it turned out she’d spent 3 in Spain before coming home to her family around Koln. They must be proud ☺ Said she’s plied her trade in Switzerland, Holland and Spain before Germany. I ended up sitting with her twice, and talking for probably 40 minutes total. Primarily in Spanish. Of course, she’s a pot-lover and loves reggae lol. I kept trying to take her to a room, but either Samya was so busy no rooms were available, or she had appointments with clients already – they’d called ahead to get specific times. Sort of bummed given her friendly personality, plus the fact that she told me she French-kissed and could suck deep (though when I tried to kiss her on the couch, she said “I only kiss in the room, not out here”). Oh, well.

Ended up cranking out the first batch of the day with Yara. Same amazing BBBJ tactics that ended with me standing over her (her on her knees) and dropping a load on her outstretched tongue while she looked up at me. 50 Eur + 25 Eur

After some recovery time, I was determined to tag either Lara (my buddy’s girl from the other night, definitely not “Loret” on the Samya site) or to tag Ranja. I’d talked to Ranja the other night with Yara, and she said she could suck deep and that she French-kissed.

I kept trying to find Ranja, and just missed her as she headed to a room with a punter. She was gone for an hour, as I sat in the bar area watching the entrance area for her return. I literally jumped up as she came into the bar, and by the time I’d walked 10 feet over to her, she was talking to a German dude and they headed to the room! Unreal!! Demand was high, my friends. I caught her on the way and asked if I could see her later, and she said she’d look for me. True to her word, she came and grabbed me probably a minute after she washed up from the German dude. Lol.

We were in a nice air-conditioned room. Ranja looked spectacular – nails done like leopard spots, hair in a high pontytail, firm & toned body and sweet brown skin. Dang! Started off with some DFK as she handled my unit skillfully, turned her around to caress her shapely breasts (are they fake? Felt fake but great) while tilting her head to continue kissing. She dropped to her knees for the BBBJ, nearly as deep as Yara with the added bonus that she would stick her tongue out (with my unit deep in her mouth) and lick the underside – good girl! She also did this thing where she basically got down on all fours and looked up at me while sucking – amazing visual over her toned body and firm ass. Then onto the bed for more BBBJ in the 69 position with her pretty kitty right in my eyeline. This went on for 15-20 mins before we started fucking. Sitting-up, squatting, and hugging-close cowgirl, reverse cowgirl while sitting up and then leaning forward. Amazingly tight, and how great to hold her firm ass cheeks in my hands as she rode! Then onto her knees where she leaned back, fingering herself, as I dropped a load on her titties. And squeezed the last drop out on her right nipple lol.

All in all a great experience and highly recommended except for one thing. I’d been timing the whole session on my chrono watch, starting it as soon as she came to find me at the bar to go to the room. We ended at 25 mins. I also asked her how much time we had left, and she said “a few mins.” So I was surprised when, immediately downstairs at the lockers, she said “40 mins, 100 Euro.” I registered surprise, pointed at my watch, explained I’d timed it and even then standing at the lockers we were still under 30 mins. She said, “OK give me 50 Euros.” So I did. With a 5 Euro “bonus” (flame away) as it was the only small bill I had (only others were 50s).

Spent the rest of the night recovering and hoping (and failing) to bang Bia while my buddy got it on with Lara again. And 2 other chicks that night. Headed out around 2.40am as there was no way to take anyone to a room at that point. Back in Koln at 3pm, bed at 3.15pm, and now en route back to sex prison aka USA.

By the way, I did take a short snooze downstairs at Samya in the reclining loungers in the back of the Sauna area (not the black leather ones). They have water-bed type cushions, which was awesome!

And thus concludes The Cartman Reports, Germany Edition 2010. I may do a summary with favorite places/girls in the General Info thread.

-Cartman

Quote Originally Posted by Toscana
    On a general note I was told by a girl at this club a while back that the girls are allowed (tacitly) by the management to charge on the 50-25-50-25 basis. I've never gone over the hour, so I've not been able to test that, but that said I've never paid more than 25 for the second half hour.

This 50-25-50-25 is the official(Yeah, we know, girls are independent, bla,bla, bla) fare at Samya, not 50-25-25-25, and the club tries hard to enforce it. If one girls tries to charge 50-50 management will support the customer. Never happened to me, though.

Eric Cartman

By the way, I paid Yara 50+50+50 for the hour-plus and the 2 CIM. I am loathe to mention this as I know someone here will ***** me out about paying too much (by 25 Euro). But the girl gave great service and earned every penny. Or pfenning.
    No, no. No one ever flames here... ;-) I'm not going to comment on whether you paid over the odds or not, because you clearly got a great deal from a great girl, and that's what is important. I'm sure she was pleased in a positive way and in my opinion your decision cannot be construed as spoiling the market.

On a general note I was told by a girl at this club a while back that the girls are allowed (tacitly) by the management to charge on the 50-25-50-25 basis. I've never gone over the hour, so I've not been able to test that, but that said I've never paid more than 25 for the second half hour. After two hours she confided that there's a one-off charge of EUR 400 which covers funeral arrangements.

BTW, a big compliment to you. You used the forum to read up, ask your questions and do your planning. Then you kept your side of the deal by writing a set of detailed reports. Much appreciated, glad you're having a good trip.

2nd Time @ Samya

So ... after a middling session at Bernd's, we decide to head back up to Samya around 9pm (from Bernd's). Get to Samya right around 9.45pm. The counter woman recognizes us from last night (and she's still smoking hot even with her hair long and not in braids this time!).

Shower up, robe up, and head upstairs. Spot Yara / Antgi immediately. She's surprised to see me, since I said I'd be coming back Friday night not tonight (Thursday). We kiss and fondle out in the covered-garden area. I tell her I'm hungry and need to eat, but I want to go with her after. She ends up telling the grill chef to make me some sausages (after he said he didn't have any), and she serves me and my friend when the food is ready -- I tried to get it myself and she got kind of pissed off lol ....

My friend can't find his girl (Lara? Loret?) from last night and is kind of bummed. Yara says that girl isn't here, and instead recommends a nicely tanned, short-haired blonde with a big gothic-letter tatoo on her shoulder blades (couple of letters YKTUM or something). But that girl doesn't speak English only German. So she recommends another girl for my friend, who has an OK session (but not great).

Anyway, all 3 of us eat and chat ... and then I ask Yara for some gum, which she goes and fetches (good girl!). She tries to kiss me first and says my breath is fine, but I need some minty-freshness I ask if she wants to go to the room now, and she says, let's wait and sit outside a bit. So we do. Finally in a few (after she smokes), after laying on the outdoor bed with her, we head up to the room. I tell her I want an hour to be unstressed.

She sucks my dick for a good 20-25 minutes. First on the bed, then on her knees on the floor. BBBJ is just as good as last night -- full deep-throat, no hands, repeatedly. While she looks at me with great eye contact and smiles. Great stroking. Finally, while she's on her knees, I say "I want you to try really hard to make me cum" and she does. I blow straight in her mouth as she keeps sucking, never taking her mouth off it, through the last twitches. Good girl!

She gets me some water, and we lay on the bed for another 20 mins or so. I ask her how much time we have left (I know it's 20 mins by my watch), and she says "Don't worry, no stress. We will do it one more time." Yay! She DFK's me while working the unit up to full strength, then drops to her knees for more BBBJ goodness deep-throating. I'm digging it and she stops and says "No finish in my mouth. I want sex. I want sex with you a bit." I'm like, OK, give the girl what she wants! So onto the bed for some hard mish pounding, legs spread and then held up in the air. Then she mounts me for some upright cowgirl and leaning-forward cowgirl. Great stuff.

Then she strips of the condom, stands me up, and goes back to her knees. As I get close, I tell her to stop sucking and stick out her tongue, and look up at me. With one hand holding back her hair, I drop a load right onto her tongue -- and then she takes me in her mouth and sucks out the rest. As this happens, her mobile phone starts ringing ... she looks at me, laughs, and says jokingly "Hallo?" I'm like lol, "Hallo?" And as she's laughing she actually answers her phone -- WITH MY JIZZ IN HER MOUTH -- and says in German to the guy on the other end "Can I call you back in 5 minutes?" and then something I don't understand. She's looking at me the whole time, smiling, and clearly she's struggling to speak with my spermies swimming around her tongue. Then she hangs up, and stands there for a second -- WITH MY JIZZ STILL IN HER MOUTH -- before walking over to get a tissue and spit it out. Yay! Good girl!! Fucking hilarious.

She tells me she'll meet me outside for some ice cream after my shower. And she does. Hangs out with me for quite a while.

As I'm waiting for her, I see this tall East Indian girl I'd noticed the night before -- last night she was wearing a green bustier, but tonight she's topless and has a magnificent set of tits. Perky and shapley. I call her over. Ask if she speaks English. She says Yes, a little. Her name is Ranja - http://samya.de/gallery/index.php?gid=688 . She says she's from Germany but her Father is Indian and her Mother is Israeli. Mnnnn, interesting mix. As we're chatting, Yara comes back out and over to me. She says Ranja is the other girl at Samya who can really deep throat. Ranja seems to agree. I will have to test this out. Anyone been with her?

Overall, good night for me at Samya. Thursday seemed to have about 1/3 more girls than Weds, with maybe 25% more guys. The girls tonight seemed prettier -- slimmer, more made-up ... except my buddy's best girl Lara/Loret wasn't there.

Not sure what to do on Friday but maybe go back and try Ranja ....

By the way, I paid Yara 50+50+50 for the hour-plus and the 2 CIM. I am loathe to mention this as I know someone here will ***** me out about paying too much (by 25 Euro). But the girl gave great service and earned every penny. Or pfenning.

Quote Originally Posted by Breadman
    What I really like about Samya is how they have the girls listed on their website, showing a schedule so you can decide to visit or not if your looking for a certain girl. Didn't see a girl named Lara on the site but there is a Loret...maybe Eric can confirm by looking at the photo's if its the same girl his buddy had. Its listed that this Loret does anal so there's a good chance its her.
    Bread, I can't see her face in the pics. Might be. I'll ask my bud

Down in the bar, my buddy spots a slim, young (20) cute girl wearing jean shorts. Her name is Lara.
    What I really like about Samya is how they have the girls listed on their website, showing a schedule so you can decide to visit or not if your looking for a certain girl. Didn't see a girl named Lara on the site but there is a Loret...maybe Eric can confirm by looking at the photo's if its the same girl his buddy had. Its listed that this Loret does anal so there's a good chance its her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumba K
    Hey Eric,

Great report there, but one question if I may, why do you always finish by hand (seemingly)? Is it something I have to try to give better pleasure or just a safety precaution (some say sperms ruin the condom.)

Seems more like ruining a good fuck with masturbation to me. Hence the question

Good luck tomorrow!
    Not always. Just after this many days of daily fucking, sometimes it takes playing my own horn

Posting Limitations