La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: FKK Safari Fellbach

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

The end of the FKK-Haus

I visited the Haus on Friday May 29th, 2009 for the first time and unfortunately it was for the last time too : its death was programmed for Sunday May 31st at 4 A.M.

What I heard there was that the Haus was sold to a Romanian staff (??) that will transform it into a "Partytreff club" (100 Euros for entrance); most of the ladies who worked for the Haus left already, I met twice Stephanie who would go to Milan (she's italian) and expected to go back to Germany in September but to join the club Palace at Frankfurt, Paula (Spanish) who expected to go to Flamingo club, Anna (Spanish), Bella (a young Hungarian girl), Vanessa (?) (a nervous blonde German).

Globally magic but .... "Magic is gone" (Bagdad cafe)

Whats up with this place?

No one from this board has visit this place recently? Look at Adriana, gorgeous!!
    http://www.fkk-haus.com/girl_detail.php?girl=adriana

I missed my trip to Berlin 2-5 april because of my work. But soon Im totaly free from work (I have a company for sale). I think I will travel around in Germany for one or two months when all is settled (under my upcoming one year around the world trip). Ive been working hard for 7 years, Im done whith this now and looking forward to this trip so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebauche
    Please DO NOT tip in FKK's. Pay for actual time spent only. Reward by seeing the particular girl again, becoming a regular. After being a regular for a while, it is certainly fine to give a very small gift occasionally (no more than 5-10 Euro).

Better yet just to buy them a drink - they get a cut of the overpriced fee.
    Agreed, don't mention that you have tipped a girl as you will be flamed. The girls do not expect to be tipped and it is not something that anyone wants to start! If you like a girl either spend an extra 30 mins with her chatting, buy her a drink, give her an extra few Euros (i.e. the session costs €75 give her €80 and tell her not to bother with the change) or pay her the best compliment of all and have a repeat session with her

Quote Originally Posted by UnospongeBob
    The girls I chose to tip were exceptional, and they did stay much longer than the time charged. If I choose to give a girl a tip, it is done in conjunction with the time I believe she was actually with me. The girls at FKK-Stuttgart spent way more time with me than what they charged me for, so I tipped them accordingly.
    Fats' pricing is correct.

Please DO NOT tip in FKK's. Pay for actual time spent only. Reward by seeing the particular girl again, becoming a regular. After being a regular for a while, it is certainly fine to give a very small gift occasionally (no more than 5-10 Euro).

Better yet just to buy them a drink - they get a cut of the overpriced fee.

To clarify...

After re-examining my former post, I did definitely mis-speak in terms of the half hour fees I recollected in writing my post. Thank you, Fats, for pointing it out. I will amend it now. I think my recollection of the costs were confused with time I spent previously that week at Club Globe in Switzerland, which was outrageous in price comparatively. Both of these clubs have websites where interested parties can verify the rates.

http://www.fkk-haus.com/engl.php

http://www.fkk-stuttgart.de/

I believe the costs were quoted to me at the door to both clubs slightly higher than what you have posted in your reply. I seem to recall it being 60E for a half hour at FKK-Haus, and 40E for a half hour at FKK-Stuttgart. But, as is obvious, my exact recollection is faulty. I also recall the the cover charge at FKK-Stuttgard was 40E and 60E at FKK-Haus.

The girls I chose to tip were exceptional, and they did stay much longer than the time charged. If I choose to give a girl a tip, it is done in conjunction with the time I believe she was actually with me. The girls at FKK-Stuttgart spent way more time with me than what they charged me for, so I tipped them accordingly.

The girls at FKK-Haus kept closer to time, and if they were good, I tipped them more conservatively as a tip intended for good service, and not as a voluntary tip to compensate them for extra time spent, although the both of them at FKK-Haus spent slightly more time with me than a half hour.

If tipping is not the norm in the FKKs, then the girls truly were benevolent in staying longer time, and with consciensciousness, because they had no prior expectation for tips as a result. I am further impressed in knowing that tipping is not something they anticipated in exchange for their effort with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fats
    According to your report, you paid:

FKK Stuttgart (Phoenix Club)--300 Euros for an hour and 200 Euros for half an hour

FKK Haus--180 Euros for a little more than half an hour...at least 45 minutes if not one hour

Then you "tipped 20-50 Euros over and above their fee"

The established fees according to a German forum are:

Club: Phoenix, Stuttgart
    Eintritt: 45 €
    30 min: 55 € inkl. FO (sofern es das Mädel bietet)
    60 min: 110 €
    Getränke: 0 € Non-Alk
    Extras: 25 € FT, 25 € Anal

Club: FKK-Haus, Fellbach bei Stuttgart
    Eintritt: 60 €
    30 min: 55 €
    Getränke: 0 € Alk-Frei, 3 € Pils, 4,50 € Wein
    Extras: 25 FT, 50 Anal sofern angeboten

If your timekeeping was correct, you were bled, badly. In addition, tipping is not the local custom. It is not required or even expected.

Quote Originally Posted by UnospongeBob
    Europe is very expensive, and I expected them to bleed me where ever possible.
    According to your report, you paid:

FKK Stuttgart (Phoenix Club)--300 Euros for an hour and 200 Euros for half an hour

FKK Haus--180 Euros for a little more than half an hour...at least 45 minutes if not one hour

Then you "tipped 20-50 Euros over and above their fee"

The established fees according to a German forum are:

Club: Phoenix, Stuttgart
    Eintritt: 45 €
    30 min: 55 € inkl. FO (sofern es das Mädel bietet)
    Getränke: 0 € Non-Alk
    Extras: 25 € FT, 25 € Anal

Club: FKK-Haus, Fellbach bei Stuttgart
    Eintritt: 60 €
    30 min: 55 €
    Getränke: 0 € Alk-Frei, 3 € Pils, 4,50 € Wein
    Extras: 25 FT, 50 Anal sofern angeboten

If your timekeeping was correct, you were bled, badly. In addition, tipping is not the local custom. It is not required or even expected.

First experience with FKKs...

I went to FKK Stuttgart (Phoenix Club) a few weeks ago. It was basically laid out about the same, and with all with the same routines that are generally represented on the boards with respect to FKKs. There were about 35 girls there, and probably about 10 guys. The selection seemed just a slight notch above a medium level massage parlor, with an occassional hotty, but mostly they were also slightly older than we are used to in Monterrey, Mexico, my most frequented venue. Much of my comparison will be with respect to my experiences in Monterrey. I have a definite preference for Latinas, so I knew that my initial experience in Europe would be a very interesting comparison. Frankly, I wasn't sure I would find the European girls nearly as alluring as I routinely find Latin girls, and generally, I validated those conclusions visiting the two FKKs in Stuttgart.

It was cramped quarters at FKK Stuttgart, not particularly a clean kind of environment, kind of like a medium level Monterrey, Mexico, massage parlor, with beds being an additional comfort that distinguishes the FKK from a massage parlor. I also felt that the GFE was much more available in the FKK setting than in the massage parlor setting. But, overall, in comparison, I thought my initial experience with the FKK scene best compared with a massage parlor kind of experience, with the exception of my having the ability to become more acquainted with the girls prior to making a selection, which is not usually the scenario in your typical massage parlor.

Of course, there are many more possibilities available within the FKK environment than a massage parlor, but the environment reminded me of a massage parlor kind of scenario. If I were to spend more time in the FKK scene, and were I to someday be fortunate enough to visit the more notorious FKKs in the Frankfurt area, then I might change my mind about my ultimate conclusions.

I can see where the potential within the FKK scene is more wide open than the massage parlor scene, but the effect of the environment, at least at the two FKKs I visited, reminded me more of a massage parlor than not. However, in fairness, the ability to talk with the girls over drinks, to sit with them on the couches prior to making a selection, etc...is truly an advantage over the massage parlor scene if you're interested in GFE.

Plus, as is the case in so many Mexican bars, there is not the horrible, blasting, blaring music that you routinely encounter in the typical bar scene. Fact is, the ability to talk to the girls, to get to know them more intimately prior to making a selection is always the thing that motivated me to bar fine girls from the Mexican bars rather than engage in acts with them on premises in the massage parlors and clubs of Monterrey. So, the FKKs do offer that advantage over a club scene, and certainly over the massage parlor scene.

FKK Stuttgart had the locker room, the showers, the sauna, the jaccuzi, the lounge areas, etc..., but FKK Stuttgart was relatively cramped quarters in comparison to Club Globe in Zurich, which had much nicer facitilies. I will have to report on Club Globe at a later date. But, I was actually quite impressed with the quality of experience at Club Globe, but also simultaneously fending off a heart attach at the eventual contemplation of the cost, certainly in comparison to Mexico. But, were I to compare Club Globe in Switzerland to the experience at both the FKKs I visited in Stuttgart, I would probably have to admit that Club Globe had them beat.

FKK Stuttgart had four floors of rooms, with the bottom level being the locker room and lounge area, the second level having rooms and a communal shower. The third and fourth floors were all private rooms. At FKK Stuttgart, there was no orgy room that I saw, just private rooms with mattresses thrown on the floors. Plus, I did not see them changing the linens on the beds between sessions. If one were to look closely, I am sure one would determine the rooms and beds to be filthy. But, I didn't look too closely out of fright. When I went to the room with a girl, she would usually throw a big towel over the center of the bed to give us a cleaner environment to lye down.

The first girl I chose spoke English, and her family was from Wyoming. She is a German girl, lives in Germany, has lived there her entire life, and she speaks fluent German of course. But, her English was also very good, almost an undiscernable German dialect to her English, a result of a very brief time during childhood spent in the US, and an American upbringing by American parents. She was a little looney, but a lot of fun. I had a nice time with her.

The second girl was from the Domican Republc, spoke Spanish of course, which enabled me to communicate, which seems to be an important step in the USB courting process :-)))

The second night I visited what I perceived to be the largest FKK in Stuttgart, "FKK-Haus." This was a huge facility in a commercial building, two floors, probably at least occupying a floor space of 20-30,000 square feet, maybe more. I do not judge volumetric space that accurately, but suffice it to say it was a huge frickin' place.

It also contained the usual, locker room, communal shower where the girls and the guys clean up together. There are several environments there at FKK-Haus. There are many private rooms, along with communal rooms with beds that have a shear tent-like covering over them, but these tent like places are exposed to vailed sight by onlookers, plus there is a large orgy room with a matress area that was at least 12' x 12'. However, no orgies were going on, and there were only a few encounters taking place under the vailed tents on the second floor. So, while I had heard of all the decadence that abounds in the FKK scene, I did not really experience much of that at these two FKKs in Stuttgart. I believe it would be possible to witness such voyeristic decadence, but alas, it as not a part of my brief experience in these two FKKs last week.

The rooms were all seemingly pretty clean, with a bed on the floor, but with clean sheets, which are seemingly changed after each encounter, etc...I don't know if they keep up with changing things that often, but the rooms seemed quite clean in comparison to FKK-Stuttgart.

They had a staff of little Philoppinas that were running around making sure the rooms were clean, the locker room was tended to, etc...They had a maid service room where the cleaning girls congregated, and it looked like a laundry in a hotel. The girls were constantly hustling around the facility doing their duty to keep it clean. I was impressed with the effort being made toward cleanliness. Of course, one never really knows the extent of the cleanliness there, and especially because I only spent one evening there, but it seemed comparatively well kept to me.

So, the first girl I chose at FKK-Haus was from Lithuania. She was a tall girl, probably at least 5'10." She had a nice body, a nice rack, about a six or seven in the face, a nice butt...but, tall. I generally seem to gravitate toward shorter girls. I like Latinas, remember. So, I could immediately sense that the whole European experience compared to my routine Monterrey, Mexico experiences was going to offer something quite a bit different for me. I usually prefer shorter girls, and don't usually select tall girls, but in Europe, the girls are tall. So, much of your selection will be girls that are from the Eastern Block Nations, many of them big boned, and tall. The first girl I selected was quite tall, but she smiled, and her friendly personality made me choose her over some of the others. Oh well, attitude is everything...

There were very definitely girls there that did not like going with anyone outside their own relative age group, and most of the time, they were also "hotties." But, there were some that seemed open to a middle aged guy, but even at that, most were pretty reserved that were relatively young. Of course, the older girls, maybe 34-39, they were "chomping at the bit." But, even they were "restrained," and not overly aggressive.

I found that you needed to approach the younger girls with a degree of intuitional sixth sense to determine their range of preferences. I found that most of the girls were not aggressive, waiting to be selected, not even soliciting clients, but waiting patiently. You had to make the moves, and discern their interest level, especially as a middle aged male. They simply did not make the first move, not even a smile. But, if you made the effort, smiled, showed some tenderness toward them, they would recipricate, and often, they would send the right signals. But, mine was usually the first move. There were always a couple of really aggressive ones, but I never even considered them. Generally, I prefer the girls I see to make the selection. I prefer them to choose me. But, it became increasingly evident that the routine dictated that the girls were always going to hang back, and that I was going to have to make the first move.

I was not bashful with girls I wanted to assess, but some of them did not react favorably enough to risk potential disappointment. An expenditure in Europe is no cheap thrill. So, with there being an evident age bias present, one had to use some intuition to gage whether the encounters were going to be "rewarding." There were, afterall, a number of twenty and thirty something guys there for the girls to target.

But, conversely, there were also girls that did not have an age bias, girls that once I spoke to them, their interest/acceptance level became more evident, and their demeanor was accepting of me as a middle aged guy. In the privacy of the room, my theory about woman lacking the same degree of age bias as males was proved once again. The social taboos of age bias from women is easily removed in the privacy of a room, with no outside socialization taboos to fuck up the dynamic. But, on the floor, there were girls that seemingly did not prefer to see guys other than ones in their own age group.

The second girl I chose was from Romania. She was 23 years old, olive skin, round cute face, black hair, tight and thin body, "C" size chest, etc...She spoke fluent English. She was really delightful, very interested, lots of kissing, very sweet, etc...I enjoyed my time with her very much. I think she probably stayed with me for at least 45 minutes if not one hour.

I would always ask the girls how much I owed them, and they routinely surprised me by telling me that I only owed them for an hour, or a half hour, when in reality, I know I spent at least twice that amount of time with them in the room.

This distinction compared to a typical Mexico experience impressed me, and after having endured the Mexico scene, and it's time watchers, it literally surprised me, mostly because it is otherwise very, very, expensive in Europe. In assessing the comparative cost, I fully expected the girls to be quite mercenary, and I was quite pleasantly surprised when this did not ever seem to be the case.

I did tip most of the girls over and above their fee, and none of the girls were time watchers. They did not know they would be receiving tips until the very end, when the both of us were standing in the locker room where I could access my funds. They surprised me by not watching the clock, and charging me accordingly to the actual time we had been together. Europe is very expensive, and I expected them to bleed me where ever possible. That was not the case in either of the FKK's in Stuttgart that I visited.

The payment plan works this way. You pay your entrance fee up front. Then if you partake in time with a girl for sex, taking as much time as you want to get to know her first in the lounge, or in whatever other way you find pleasant. Then, it's a flat rate charged by the half hour. You get soft drinks free, and liquor and beer cost something more. But, I don't remember those specifics because I do not drink.

The entrance fee at the FKK-Haus was higher than FKK-Stuttgart. I expected FKK-Haus to have many more girls because I was there on a Friday night, and I had been told by my first girl at FKK-Stuttgart that FKK-Haus would have many more girls, and that they had a much bigger environment than her own club, especially on the weekend. The environment was much, much nicer at FKK-Haus, and much bigger too. But, I was surprised when I finally did arrive at FKK-Haus and assessed the talent because I actually saw more girls at FKK-Stuttgart on Thursday night than I saw at FKK-Haus on Friday night. However, I was not able to spend the amount of time at FKK-Haus that I spent at FKK-Stuttgart.

Plus, I must say, the girls at FKK-Stuttgart were much more attentive to me as a patron than most of the girls seemed to be at FKK-Haus. I was a little surprised that the girls at FKK-Haus seemed more subdued, less aggressive, but in a good way, than the girls at FKK-Haus. Aggressive is not really the proper term to describe the girls in FKK-Stuttgart. They were not aggressive, but simply displayed a greater level of interest with body language, and conversation. The girls at FKK-Haus were much more aloof it seemed. The quality of selection seemed ever so slightly better at FKK-Haus, but not by much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenario
    I am interested in black, slim ladies. The internet site of the FKK Haus does not provide a update list of the ladies. So I ask you:

Cheers!
    Occasionally.

No way to tell until you arrive. Better luck in this regard at one of the big FRA clubs.

Are there black girls ..

Quote Originally Posted by Der Prediger
    I live in Stuttgart and if somebody needs some special information about the FKK-Haus don`t hesitate to ask me. I visit the FKK-Haus regularly and i am very pleased with the service. Both of girls and stuff.
    I am interested in black, slim ladies. The internet site of the FKK Haus does not provide a update list of the ladies. So I ask you:

Cheers!

I live in Stuttgart and if somebody needs some special information about the FKK-Haus don`t hesitate to ask me. I visit the FKK-Haus regularly and i am very pleased with the service. Both of girls and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wan King
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=8aiDfkWzyAU

Anyone want to translate?? Jackyo??
    Nothing to translate. The two kids are just nervous before going in; they have never been in this place, and are excited what they will find.

Quote Originally Posted by Wan King

That cantilevered sign jutting out from the building is new in the past year.

Sorry Gentlemen

I have corrected the 3 to 30 minutes in my previous post on FKK Haus.

Posting Limitations