Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Davao

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Dragon Slayer

Tiny Kitchen Restaruant on Torres

I really like the food here. No. Wine list etc, but good food. The menu is in Spanish which I think you speak.

Slayer

Guys,

Took a four month break. Just needed a rest from Posting on ISG. I will go to Davao shortly. Who is this Ricardo Torres? Is this "Urban Wildlife" in one of his numerous aliases? Let's see now, wake up in morning, brush teeth, shave (maybe not) , drink coffee, log onto computer and go to ISG Forum. Create new profile and new Password. Log in, Go to Dragon Slayer's Forum and "Fuck with his head". This guy REALLY DOES need some hobbies.

Has anyone stayed at Apo View since Wolfgang departed as Hotel GM? I stated numerous times that the Hotel is NOW a fucking mess. Not worth staying at ever! I always enjoyed running into Wolfgang there. I liked the service back then.

Has anyone found any decent new places to eat in Davao City? Please post here.

Dragon Slayer

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    Please let me put these absurd rumors to rest. I spoke to DS about a week ago, and I assure all of you that he was in good health and has made plans for his next visit. He is neither dead, nor moribund, and his reasons for not posting for a while are more pedestrian than the speculations on this board. Time to fixate, I think, on another rumor.

GE
    Thanks GE, and as DS moderates this forum he must be alive to ensure it is moderated. And we all get busy at times and ISG then does not rule our working lives.

RT. Thanks for the very insightful PM you sent and see my reply (you realize you that what you said is libel?) As you said Jackson may not let you post again but some of us in our PMs have been asking if you are banned member but you now have a new handle.

As you said you read the entire forum but you comment / FR only in Colombia then very suddenly you give DS a hard time and complain about the reaction to IMHO a distasteful FR or do you get off on the responses. Who cares as long as you stay in South America LOL.

Please let me put these absurd rumors to rest. I spoke to DS about a week ago, and I assure all of you that he was in good health and has made plans for his next visit. He is neither dead, nor moribund, and his reasons for not posting for a while are more pedestrian than the speculations on this board. Time to fixate, I think, on another rumor.

GE

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Torres  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised that you were just kidding Wjmpsr, because I heard this from a member here on the ISG who posts on a regular basis on the regular Philippine board. I do enjoy reading the DS forum, and getting a chuckle or two from his posts. On the other hand, he very well could have passed on from unprotected sex, as he seems to think he is invincible, and feels it is alright to continue to have unprotected sex, putting the girls at risk, as well as himself, so quite possibly the consequences of his decisions has buried him, as well as his arrogance and holier than thou attitude towards others.
    RT,

How come a monger who is in South America where AIDS / HIV and all sort of STD prevail is now trolling the DS board and giving up about his 'demise' when you don't visit the Philippines, have no clue who he is / never met him, never contributed much (look at your FR history of 32) and likes to bang on (pun intended) about unprotected sex. If you want to do that please do it elsewhere as this subject has been covered ad naseum.

And if you wish to 'celebrate' the 'demise' of another member also go elsewhere preferably back to the Colombia thread whence you came which I think is fully moderated. The FR is bad form regardless of your views.

Just so we can be enlightened further by those who clearly know more than we do. Tell us which member from the other thread told you given that you have never visited the country and I doubt you have ever met an ISG member in your life. But prove me wrong RT as we are all waiting in morbid anticipation for the news.

Or will now will you return to the hole from whence you crawled out of LOL.

The Natives are restless

No worries fellas as it is tax season and DS is busy with returns.

DS Where Are Yoou

It has been quite some time since you have posted. Rumors abound that you died of Spontaneous Combustion from an overdose of Viagara. Please put these rumors to rest with an update from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Slayer  [View Original Post]
    San Pedro is a very sleazy part of downtown Davao. Is St Johns like this? Are the women mostly street Pros? I do not want to bring too sleazy a girl back to the rooftop Continental Club of the mP and have all the attendents in the Club watch as Dragon Slayer walks by with some Pro.
    Sorry for the late reply, I been a bit preoccupied. My two favorite sisters have brought their cousin into the picture. I'm thinking about making a show and calling it "All In The Family"

Anyway, After you cross Quezon Blvd on San Pedro, down to the right near the end is known as St John's. There's a road that runs along the beach from the river all the way up to Magsaysay Park. That whole area is what's known as The Boulevard. Many of the young women working real jobs in town live there. It's all the same, not a sleaze area just poor. So I don't really see any reason to go there unless you just like roaming around and feel lucky.

I've only actually bedded two that live there that I know of. Neither were sleazes or pros. One I met working in a retail shop and one I met roaming around the squats. You would be proud to bring either of them to your suite unless the latter one I mentioned smiled. Poor thing was missing all her top front teeth. I would have been willing to help with her smile, but can you imagine having more pressing financial issues than that? She made me go meet her mother and she was sitting in this tiny bamboo house that was collapsing into the sea. It really is dirt poor. Raw sewage drains right into the sea. That, along with the river is the reason the water is so filthy until you get up into Sasa.

That place is pretty good too by the way, if you have time to roam around. The water gets clear enough to swim and lots of people go there to party and sing a song, especially on weekends. That's the sound you can hear clear across the channel when you're on Samal

Visiting Davao

Hi folks, I will be in Davao from Jan. 18 to Jan. 24, and staying at the Marco Polo. If any of you guys are in town, I'd love to have a beer or something.

RG

More from Slayer

Guys,

Just a few items. I spoke again to my gorgeous 21 year old in Davao City whom I met and fucked two weeks ago. She now considers herself "my woman". She has a baby daughter a year old from some Filipino piece of shit who did the "Filipino fuck and run". She works for a wealthy Filipino Chinese family as a nanny and maid. Lives with her 18 year old sister and her brother. Her 18 year old sister is cute and a first class hustler. She WILL MARRY ANY FOREIGN MAN WHO WILL SUPPORT HER IN A STYLE (her words not mine). So you old guys back in the EU, UK, Australia or here in the good old USA, she IS yours for the taking. Just begin to fork over the money and she is your honey (my words, not hers).

Meanwhile the 21 year old again promises me to fuck me 4-5 times daily if I want and a good blowjob for "Old Aunt Martha" daily. I told her we would discuss this at a further date. Now, you DO pay for it one way or the other. But you can reduce the strain ($$$) by making it appear that any financial assistance rendered is a major endeavor. So, I will put off giving her any assistance and wait until before Christmas to make it a Christmas gift to her. Her pussy is one I would pay serious $$$ to have T Rex buried up to his ears inside. She is beautiful, sexy and a fabulous fuck. Henny, proprietor of de Bonte Koe Restaurant met her and can attest to her beauty / body at least. Maybe he even got her to come by and fuck him but his girlfriend works in his Restaurant (serious mistake).

On another lady, my lovely 19 year old in Cebu has found it in her heart to forgive Dragon Slayer his transgressions. What had her pissed off was that I saw her after a few days when she was with her Family and as we were fucking, I was unable to cum inside her. This really upset her and she was convinced that I fucked another woman or three during her brief abscence. Actually, I was not feeling well and could get my dick hard but the "big guy" just could not shoot a load. This never happened to us before and she was livid. She loves getting my "milk" and got very pissed off. Then, she saw me texting several times. Some were to my daughter or the Mother of one of my children. No matter, she did not like it. She texts her group constantly but this is different for some reason.

She left and said she was DONE WITH ME. A couple days later I had my youngest Son and his gorgeous 23 year old Mother fly down to be with me. I get several texts from my 19 year old. She is sorry and wants to return to me immediately. I told her to wait a couple days but this had her go "off the deck" once more.

She is back now and wants me to keep my phone out of sight the entire time I am in the Philippines. Okay!

Dragon Slayer

Davao Update

Pimpin Sam,

Thanks for the Post and the photo. You have her lifting her arms up so her tits look smaller. Have them keep their arms at their sides when you photograph. She looks hot and nice lips. Why was she shameed to be with you? Most of these women are proud to be seen with a foreigner. They always want me to visit their place or bring Family to meet me. If the lady is really sweet and fucks me nicely, I have her bring friends or family by the Marco.

I will visit St John's in late January. I will post on what I find. I will try to get Horny Al to be in Davao then and accompany me. San Pedro is a very sleazy part of downtown Davao. Is St Johns like this? Are the women mostly street Pros? I do not want to bring too sleazy a girl back to the rooftop Continental Club of the mP and have all the attendents in the Club watch as Dragon Slayer walks by with some Pro.

Guys,

Of the thirteen (13) women I fucked this last Trip, nine (9) were ladies I did not know or contact before arriving in Cebu or Davao. The best two that I fucked were the Filipino-Chinese girl who gave me an incredible fuck the one afternnon, including a nice butt fuck of her. She took my dick up her ass like a "Storm Trooper". Loved the lizard in her asshole.

Sadly, I have not had any contact with her since she left my hotel room. She was incredibly horny then and came three times over the hour that we fucked. But she has ignored my texts and will not take any of my phone calls to her. I did speak with the other gorgeous lady in Davao City, age 21. She was the tiny, beautiful girl who came by in the afternoon on Saturday, sat in a chair away for me for ninety minutes as we talked. When she felt comfortable, she moved next to me on the bed.

I had her naked in five minutes and my dick deep inside her lovebox within ten minutes of her joining me on the bed. She was easily the next best fuck I had after the Chinese girl above. We fucked magnificently and I came inside her for a couple minutes, emptying my load into her hole. I spoke th her this morning. It was 01:00AM in Davao and I awoke her. She was very happy to hear from me and is waiting for me to return (or so she says). Promised to fuck me as often as I want whenever I want. Blowjobs all the time also.

I will report more later. One thing I did notice is that when you meet the lady IS your best possible time to fuck her.

Dragon Slayer

Lucky Save

Quote Originally Posted by dragon slayer  [View Original Post]

where is st johns?

with all those sisters a three some may even be in order here. or the breast feeding cousin. she is probably horny as hell. you might have missed a few opportunities here.

do report on the outcome please.

dragon slayer
    haha. that reminds me of the time me and my buddy were sitting around on samui in 2000, laughing our asses off, getting drunk chugging sang som rum out of coconuts. i was telling him about this girl i'd been shagging that had a young baby. but she was really hot, and was still lactating. i was telling him how i could squeeze her tit and milk would spray clear across the room, i could write my name on the wall. i said i must have drank a litre of that sweet stuff. he said put a bottle of sang som in her ass and you'll have coco locos. sorry, i guess you had to be there.

no way man, you'd have to be allot more hard core than me, these other women on the bed were well, i'll just say i'd give up sex if that's all there was. when you reach the end of san pedro street, where it hits the beach, turn right and down around the end they call that st. johns. that whole place gets real busy on the weekends and late in the afternoons there's hundreds of pedal tricycles all over.

anyway, to the point. i wish i could report otherwise, but the epilogue was a flop. i showed up and me and the chick went outside and brought back some junk snacks again. talked for a while, then i got her out and we took a putt on the motorcycle up the beach road. but i wasn't able to lure her back to my pad, it just wasn't going to happen. and that was about the only way we were going to have any meaningful communication.

but that's ok, because two things that i've learned here are a, don't ever expect anything, and b, always expect the unexpected. saved by the text. it's been 3 weeks since i heard from the pretty sales clerk i reported on the main davao thread that ran me through the mill and split."i miss you so much baby" "i come to you now" fuck ya, just what the doctor recommended. my nuts have been on recharge for around 5 days and starting to hang half way down to my knees. plus i been eating maca like rice just in case there's a flurry.

she's early again and we go straight to my place. it's so funny, it's like the walk of shame for her being seen in public with me. it just kills her as we're leaving together and all the tricycle guys are staring. same as before, she speaks good english, but she's not really saying a word. she just starts popping loose her belt and peeling off the pants. just attacks me with her best kiss and wraps her legs around me, climbs on top and goes at it. oh ya, before that she told me she's half injin. (her father is from india) that explains the darker features and makes my dick even harder. so bad that either i got past the used parts, or she started menstruating. joke, i'm sure it was the latter, but then we took it into the shower. she washes the dick really fast for a while, then sucks it really fast for a while. i got behind her and tried it standing up for a while, then i got both of us down on our knees. those were awkward positions though because her legs are so short. so then she orders me to sit on the toilet. she faces me and straddles me and grinds away. she's not going up and down as much as back and forth horizontally. all the way back, so just the tip of the dick is in there. this girl is i think the second best lay i've had in the philippines.

so we get dressed, it's time to go. i say so when i see you again, another 3 weeks? she says yes. i laugh and we take off. on the way, i turn back and ask her again so when i see you."three weeks"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-IMG_5547.JPG‎  

More on Davao City

Guys,

I was nearly two weeks in Davao, all at the Marco Polo. The MP disgraces both the "Waterboy" (Waterfront Hotel) and the Ape View (ApoView Hotel) in BOTH Quality and Service. And as to the new Radisson Park Hotel, how many ways can you say "Piece of Shit Ripoff"! One thing I will try next Trip is a massage in my Room when I am alone. The two girls in the elevator off to do massages on the 9th & 1oth Floors at!) PM looked nice. Both wore makeup and the MP Spa Uniform but I think they could get real sensual in your Room if you were Nice and Generous. I would not mind a massage that ends with a good fuck.

I had dinner at Henny's a couple times. First was with GoodEnough and his Lady and my youngest Son and his Mother. Food is great. He cooks excellent Steaks and Ostrich Steak. I did not notice any of the local guys in there or outside either night. I did not go by duiring the day when other ex-pats are there.

Henny also has his outdoor bar which had been leased to an American guy who skipped off owing him a bunch of money for rent and inventory. Guy was the typical ex=pat who thinks he will open his own business in Southeast Asia and get rich. If you never operated your own business before, this is NOT a good idea. As difficult as it is to be successful in a Business in your own country, it will be much more so here. Laws and customs and the language are just the beginning of why you do not want to do this.

Henny is now running this bar. I saw some young Filipinos / Filipinas here drinking and I was told it gets busy later in the evening and on Thursday to Saturday nights. I think 10PM would be the earliest to come by here.

I have heard that the nightlife has shifted from downtown Davao to further out by Lanang and Damosa. I am not aware of what places there get the young Filipinas. Many still live in the downtown area and this is where Ateneo University is located. I still think plenty of young women go to the Bars in the downtown area.

Dragon Slayer

Davap City Updates

Guys,

If you stay at the Marco Polo and are going to be having many ladies over or one or two Special Ladies, consider the Continental Club on the rooftop. It is beautiful and the rooms are great there. It is not cheap but you get a full buffet breakfast for two, free soft drinks, coffee, tea etc throughout the day, afternoon bistro hour with home made pastries and little sandwiches and soft drinks. Then, dinner buffet goes from 5:30PM to 8:00PM and includes free drinks for you and your lady; all you want. My sons were both compted whenever they were with me so they ate for free.

If you are here, you get a lovely room and a great bed. No need to venture outside as you can spend hours fucking, dine in the Club and swim in the pool or hit the Spa on the 4th floor, located just past the elevators and before the pool. On my way to my Room one evening, two Spa Attendents were in the elevator. Both has towels and a small pack with them. One got off on the 91th floor and the other on the 10th floor. It was now about 10:00PM. One of the bellboys was in for something and I asked him if they provided "extra Service". His noncommittal answer was "maybe, it depends on the girl". But a massage in your room at 10PM by a young lady sounds like more than just a massage. A serious blowjob at least.

Marco Polo and all Davao Hotels are completely non-smoking. No more smoking floors and the smoking room is located on the lobby floor outside the Eagles Bar. City Council passed the tough, new Law, effective May 31, 2013. Smokers will want to think this as it is a long elevator ride and a walk through the lobby every time you want to smoke. All Hotels must comply so I am not certain what to do save stay at a place like Red Knight Garden where they have a open air restaurant open until 10PM.

Dragon Slayer

Posting Limitations