La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Davao

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Dragon Slayer

6 months in Davao.

Hi everybody.

I just returned to my country after spending 6 months in Davao, it was the first time in my life going to Asia and even though I have been mongering since 2011 but its the first time I travel looking for freebies. So everything felt new for me and unique in a positive way after spending the past 4 years in Prague privats, Amsterdam windows and German FKK / Partytreffs.

August:

I arrived Davao on the first day of August 2014 . There were at least 20 girls waiting to meet me and the reason for this is that luckily I was completely free 4 months before the trip. So I used these 4 months to have daily contacts / exchange of messages / chats / Skype with lots of girls. I do realize that 4 months of preparations does sound like an "overkill" but it lead to August being one of the most wonderful months in my entire life. Things went so perfectly smooth that I felt like I'm in heaven by having a new girl each day.

September:

In September things turned negatively almost 180 degree. The reason for this is that I "run out of the girls that I already knew / prepared" . I met all of them in August. So I had 2 options to continue getting pussy:

1- option number 1 is to hunt girls in parks / malls. And this did not go so well because Filipinos are social people. So its unlikely to see a girl taking a walk alone in a park / mall. Mostly she will be with a group of friends. And I don't know about you guys but let me be honest by saying that I don't have enough balls to invade a group just to approach a girl. So this option mostly went well for me with sales lady only which basically mean: go to a mall, find a cute sales lady, chat with her, get her number, arrange a meeting with her.

2- option number 2 is to use the dating websites. And even though this became my main way of getting pussy till the end of the trip but it was tiring actually because the girls did not knew me (they were not so comfortable) so it did not go as smooth as the August girls (which are the girls whom I already prepared contact with for months) . Filipinas are always late / the chance of them cancelling the meeting was not so low and this will eventually fuck my day since its not easy to get a date with new girl immediately / the conservative, shy girls were pain in the ass.

I was still able to get lots of girls to my bed in September but it was very tiring month that I even though to stop the trip and return to my country.

October:

In the last day of September I met a very unique girl, she is tall, very sexy, always horny, she likes to cum at least twice a day, when we walk in the street people always stare at her because she is one of the sexiest Filipinas I ever seen.

Basically I spent the whole October with her. Spending a whole month with 1 girl was not originally in my plans but I was convinced with my decision because I did not want October to be tiring / stressful just like September.

November and December:

By the beginning of November I decided to stop being with this girl regardless of how sexy she is but things started to feel repeated kinda like a boyfriend / girlfriend and that is not my purpose of being in Philippines. So I'm back again to the dating game. But this time I decided to also return to my old hobby of P4 P. The P4 P scene in Davao is not impressive but still fun. The bar-fine at the clubs is too expensive and the street prostitutes rating is mostly between 4 and 7 . So its obviously not a city to visit just for the P4 P scene. However I want to share the following information about P4 P scene:

The best place regarding clubs is hot legs. Hot legs prices are (115 pesos entry+1 beer. 65 pesos for each new beer. 300 pesos for lady drinks. 1500 pesos for VIP room. 2500 pesos for barfine) . Those are hot legs branches:

* hot legs san pedro, its located next to hotel my hotel and its the biggest, best hot legs branch. Even the girls there are better than other hot legs branches.

* hot legs palma hills. Located infront of royal mindaya hotel. The second best hot legs.

* hot legs anda street (in downtown), its tiny with few girls. Not worth a visit.

* hot legs Buhangain (near Buhangain public market) , also tiny, few girls and not worth a visit.

Notes: there was a nice hot legs in Claveria but they closed it recently. There is also a hot legs in panabo but that is outside of davao.

Regarding clubs there are also 2 good clubs that are not hot legs. One of them is newly opened and its located exactly infront of hotel my hotel. And the other one is in palma hill located exactly infront of hot legs palma hill. Both of those clubs have similar rules / system / prices to hot legs.

The best place for street prostitutes is the central bank chicks (near g mall) . I usually pay 500 Pesos for short term. There are also lots of girls in / around san pedro street at night but the ones in central bank are much better looking. My personal favourite way of enjoying Davao P4 P scene is to go to hot legs / watch the ladies dancing / chat, play with some of them / get drunk / go to central bank and choose a girl there / fuck Short term then sleep.

January:

By January I already had enough from all those adventures, beautiful memories and delicious pussies so I spent my last month in Davao living with a sweet, decent, caring girl.

It was defiantly an unforgeable experience in a positive way. I want to say thank you for all of you guys for helping me in your reports and especially to those who offered me direct help when I needed it when I was preparing for the trip. Happy mongering everybody!

Slayer Thoughts on 2015

Guys.

The Superbowl, most watched Game in the world is two days away. Yet, I am totally sick of all the fucking hype. It is on 24/7 on regular tv where I live. Fortunately, I have satellite or I would have broken my flatscreen by now! At least I am here in the USA and I do NOT have to inquire as to where I can go to sit and drin some fine red while watching the game live on tv.

I was just listening to a great love song here by the late Paul Davis entitled, "I Go Crazy". Some guy interjects a comment that, "this was a great Song from the 70's a time when people actually looked and cared about each other. Today everyone is busy with their cellphone and not paying any attention to anyone else". This IS so true! I have a couple Clients that are totally engrossed in their cellphones, even when meeting me to discuss their financial situation. I wonder what the fuck these losers would do if they ever lost their cellphone.

My teenage daughter recently won a beauty pageant. She had turned down the Mayor's request to represent the City in a pageant that her Mother won when she was 16. When she comes to visit me she is totally engrossed in her notebook, even late in the night. I get up to turn a light on so she can stop ruing her eyes in the dark doing whatever she does on it. No idea what she would do if it broke.

I had a guy in Davao last year PM me in this Forum that I got him very upset by telephoning him on his cellphone. I had been compted to a corner suite at the Marco Polo. It was just my Son and myself. I thought the guy might enjoy joining us for dinner there with his wife. Guy told me he just liked to receive texts from others. Never even address my invitation to dinner at the Marco Polo. Suite was a good 1200 Sq Ft with a formal dining room, living room, wet bar and two bathrooms (CRs). Just my young son and me there.

People need to communicate with other people again.

Dragon Slayer.

Slayer Comments

Barba,

Hope we meet again in Davao shortly.

Guys,

I am getting PM'd quite a bit. This is fine but I wish guys would post in my Forum so everyone can hear their comments. 80% of the PMs I get come from men who have never posted in the Forum. I would appreciate your comments here. Again, NO DEATH THREAST (I got 2 years ago when on the original Davao board of the Phil Forum) and no threats to kick my ass. Just ask questions in Posts for all to read and reply and give your comments.

Dragon Slayer.

Happy New Year DS, and all other ISG buddies! You know who you are. See you all in Davao in February hopefully.

All the best from Barba.

Year End 2014 Comments

Guys,

I decided to postpone my Trip until mid January. Means that I will celebrate my birthday in the Philippines and also the US Superbowl. I might host a Superbowl Party so we can all get drunk early in the morning on Monday. I believe the host City is Phoenix, Arizona, 15 hours behind the Philippines. It will mean a 5:00 PM kickoff which will be 08:00 AM in the Phils.

GoodEnough was, as usual, gracious to invite me to celebrate New Year's with Him and his Wife in Makati. I wanted but I need to work some more and get more money into my Firm first. Also, I want to take advantage of the savings in hotels and airfare by travelling in the off period.

I guess my travel plans will involve a couple days in Makati and then a flight to Cebu to see at least three of my five children. I then will fly to Davao and most likely host my birthday and Superbowl Parties there. Good excuse for drinking fine, French red and some San Miguel Pilsen or light. I intend to have my young Son with me in Davao City and his Mother can complain all she wants.

I want to take a moment here to wish ALL OF YOU a Wonderful and Prosperous New Year. I have a good feeling about 2015.

Happy New Year!

Dragon Slayer.

Women in Davao

Guys,

I have reviewed my last Trip here in Davao City. One thing is to NEVER WASTE TIME WITH WOMEN GIVING YOU A HARD TIME (as opposed to a "hard on" If the lady wants to bring her friends, sisters or cousins, tell her GOODBYE. You are only wasting your time. And you will end up having to buy them all lunch or dinner (what they are counting on).

I met several fat ladies and I was wondering if my young Son would think his father was a "Pig Farmer". With all the pork coming by the hotel to meet me. And forget the women that are so "busy" with work or who actually live away from the City and need money for fare. Tagum is one hour to one and a half hours away, depending on traffic. Bus fare is about 80 pesos. Digos City IS two hand a half hours away by bus and the bus fare is 100 pesos. I got this from a girl now in Davao who comes from Digos. She frequently makes the bus trip home. If the lady actually does want to meet you, she will borrow the small amount for the bus and come to see you.

I had the "Four Assholes" that got my cellphone # from a girl I met online but never in person. The girl was five months pregnant and I told her to wait to meet me after she gave birth. She then passed my number on to some girl who said she was 18 but another one of the Four told me she was only 16. None ever actually came to meet me but I got dozens of texts from all four over three days.

Near the end of my stay in Davao I met a beautiful 27 year old on line. She came that evening alone to meet me and dined in the Continental Club with my Son and myself. Then, she joined us to dine at Bon Appetit with GoodEnough and his Lady. When we returned to the Hotel my Son fell asleep quickly. She then proceeded to get naked and blow my dick nicely. I then stuck it inside her nice "lovebox" and fucked her as she moaned softly. I fucked her a good 45 minutes, finally shooting a load into the pussy hole that made her moan outloud.

After my Son went swimming the next day, his Mother took him home. She then gave me another great blowjob and we fucked for a good hour until I again shot a load of cum into her tight hole. No nonsense about needing to bring friends along, the "neighborhood gang", her "sisters" or anything. And she was a college graduate whose work contract had just expired. Planty of time to fuck Slayer.

Dragon Slayer.

Davao City

Guys,

Has anyone stayed at the Apo View Hotel in 2014? I tried it once for three (3) nights right after Wolfgang was dismissed as Hotel GM. It had completely changed and a "State of Anarchy" is the best way to describe it. On weekends there was NO MANAGER ON DUTY! The Hotel just ran itself. THe old Fuck, Jun, who is a front desk clerk there for at least 15 years (guy must be in his 50's) thinks he is in charge. No one has any decision making authority.

The one bellboy that I knew for a long time confided in me when I arrived that Trip that with Wolfgang gone, the: hotel was just running itself:. I had one fucking young *itch at the front desk inform a girl who asked to call me, that I had many women come to see me and she should just leave. I kept her text to me and confronted the Front Desk Clerks on my EARLY CHECKOUT (I left a week earlier than I had intended).

I have NOT returned to Apoview Hotel again in the four Trips I made to Davao since that one. I am curious to know if they ever got their Act Together or if it is still OUT OF CONTROL!

Dragon Slayer.

Slayer Comments

Guys,

I think that part of the problem is that are so very very poor. I honestly cannot comprehend anyone living as they do. This must be why we have so much difficulty with them when we are in the Philippines. If you have no money you cannot go out to eat, no tv, no satellite tv to watch, have to save pesos to visit the internet café and you must work hard to get the 15-20 pesos necessary for unlimited free texting on your cellphone for 3 - 7 days.

I could not understand why the four bozos who were texting me endlessly for 2-3 days in Davao City this past October would do this. Simply put, they had NOTHING ELSE to do. ANd I guess the thought of going to the Marco Polo Hotel was more than they could comprehend. So, they were constantly texting me, telling me they were "on their way to meet me" when I was dining at the rooftop Continental the opne morning with my Son. I even though of having the valets put out a breakfast for the girl (supposedly age 25) when they were ready to shut down. I was thinking that she could still eat when se arrived. Of course, she had no intention of ever going there. Just texting to do something.

The one 21 year old that showed up the lst evening I was in Davao took nearly 30 minutes to go inside the Hotel. I had to sned out, first the bellboys to find her, and then the Hotel Manager. She was hinding somewhere back by the guard station where the vehicles are checked before being permitted into the grounds. When she finally came to my Room she had no trouble getting completely naked. I think I missed it by not offering her a couple thousand pesos at this point.

She kept telling me how "shy" she was as she was standing directly in front of me naked, her lovely tits sticking straight out with the perky nipples pointing and her shaved pussy there for my viewing. She was seeking money before she got down to serious fucking. Told me she had to go home but then decided to join me in the Continental CLub at dinner to experience the Place I think as she did not eat.

When I had the 18 year old come from CDO she kept telling me how "boring" it was. She arrived at midnight, I got her a room service dinner which she ate and then she went directly to sleep. In the morning we dined with my little Son in the Continental Club and she could view the ocean from the huge windows. We then toured the Hotel and after, I took her to henny's De Bonte Koe Restaurant where she had dessert and a couple of beers.

Then, it was back to the Hotel and she went swimming with my son in the large, beautiful pool. She then rested (no sex for slayer) and afterwards, dined in the Continental Club on gourmet food and she drank four (4) glasses of Bailey's Irish Cream on the rocks. Not much chance of her getting that back in her barangay in CDO. Yet, she kept telling me how "boring" it was. I gues she could n0 ot sit outside her Shack with her cousins and girl friends smoking cigarettes and drinking tanduay or red horse beer and eating some pancit. Sitting, instead in a five star hotel or visiting a European restaurant is JUST TOO BORING for the 18 year old tramp.

So, I flew her back to CDO early in the morning and it was then myself and my son. Much better company than the husler. That was back in July. She texted me many times when I w as in the Phils this past Oct and early November. She must have just kept texting my phone every few days until I replied. I deleted her before I departed for America last August. Hustler still comes onto yahoo messenger every few days to try to chat with me. Told her to get lost a dozen times but she "Smells Money" and she just will NOT quit!

And she said how boring it was being with me in Davao City!

Dragon Slayer.

Thanks for your input

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer  [View Original Post]
    Dg8787,

Thank you for posting here. Now I have to tell you, YOU are more than a little hostile and offensive. I thought you might even be a Lady (fat lady) posting here, so I read some of your Posts elsewhere. Not much posting experiences or making inquiries. A lot of insults and ridicule of other ISG Members. What is the matter? Try to be congenial and lost the offensive attitude.

To your Comments here in my Forum: Slayer is a lot of things but Fat and Ugly are NOT two of them. I am far from the Athlete and Martial Arts Fighter I was when younger but I still hold my weight and I dress very nicely. As to looks, the beautiful 27 year old in Davao City, after fucking me magnificently said, "you are so gwapo. So very, very gwapo". The recently turned 24 Mother of my one son told me many times, "you are a very handsome man, you can get many women. You will leave me". She had forgotten how beautiful she IS and how she gave me a very handsome baby boy. But I think the rest is obvious. I always dress and make certain that my appearance is neat, clean and well groomed. No black teeth, body odor, gym shorts and sandals or t-shirts. I actually DO give a fuck how I look!

Like most men I do NOT like Fat Women! I believe there is NO EXCUSE for a lady letting herself look like a hippo or a baby elephant. And it is very bad for the heart and the knees, ankles and hips. What I am seeing now in the Philippines is shocking. So many young girls are 10-25 kilos overweight (remember that they stand from 4'10" to 5'3" I fell both sad and sickened by the growing number of overweight women in the Philippines.

Dragon Slayer.
    DS, Thanks for your fair but honest input. I had not realized how hostile and offensive my posts were in responding to others here. FYI, rest assured that I am not a fat old lady here posting. I am similar to others here, a former high school jock still chasing the 20 year olds. I am still in decent shape but certainly not handsome. I still attract the beautiful 20 some year olds but I think my friend, Benjamin does the talking for me. Secretly vitamin V enhances my performances so I am able to satisfy 20 yo and keep them coming back.

I am not into fat or overweight gals either but last week I did take one out that was +10 kilos, she gave me her performance of a lifetime! Haha, I had to reach for my inhaler!

I will refrain from making hostile and highly offensive posts, especially in your forum here. Please forgive me as I am just an old frustrated senior citizen trying to make up for lost youth with young poon!

DG8787.

Slayer Updates and Comments

Dg8787,

Thank you for posting here. Now I have to tell you, YOU are more than a little hostile and offensive. I thought you might even be a Lady (fat lady) posting here, so I read some of your Posts elsewhere. Not much posting experiences or making inquiries. A lot of insults and ridicule of other ISG Members. What is the matter? Try to be congenial and lost the offensive attitude.

To your Comments here in my Forum: Slayer is a lot of things but Fat and Ugly are NOT two of them. I am far from the Athlete and Martial Arts Fighter I was when younger but I still hold my weight and I dress very nicely. As to looks, the beautiful 27 year old in Davao City, after fucking me magnificently said, "you are so gwapo. So very, very gwapo". The recently turned 24 Mother of my one son told me many times, "you are a very handsome man, you can get many women. You will leave me". She had forgotten how beautiful she IS and how she gave me a very handsome baby boy. But I think the rest is obvious. I always dress and make certain that my appearance is neat, clean and well groomed. No black teeth, body odor, gym shorts and sandals or t-shirts. I actually DO give a fuck how I look!

Like most men I do NOT like Fat Women! I believe there is NO EXCUSE for a lady letting herself look like a hippo or a baby elephant. And it is very bad for the heart and the knees, ankles and hips. What I am seeing now in the Philippines is shocking. So many young girls are 10-25 kilos overweight (remember that they stand from 4'10" to 5'3" I fell both sad and sickened by the growing number of overweight women in the Philippines.

Dragon Slayer.

Home now

Guys,

I am back in the West USA. A little cold but sunny and nice. City must be full of tourists and old farts. I see that the dickhead who used to known as "urban wildlife" is back doing what he does best; insulting and taunting other members of ISG and trying to incite trouble. Jackson told me once that he had deleted the guy at least 15 times. In each case he simply set up a new e-mail address and re-joined ISG under a new code name. Very strange person, to say the least.

I had the beautiful 27 year old come by me last day in Davao. She arrived at 09:00 AM and I skipped the nice breakfast in the Continental Club to slowly, luxuriously fuck her. Took a good 45 minutes fucking her and she spent 15 minutes blowing my dick quite nicely. It was fabulous! I plan to meet her again when I return to Davao City, hopefully the last week in December or the first week in January.

Dragon Slayer.

Chubs and clubs

I have met three (3) women in the last two days who have definitely done more than their share od Big Macs and Jumbo French Fries.
    This chub thing is a big problem. And it's more disturbing if you're like me, you'd prefer a high quality longer term deal over multiple scenes, and you're so deep that looks and age are the most important thing. Try sitting in a Davao mall or near a campus on pants day and see how long it takes to find an ass that's not at least a bit fat, flat, square, or some kind of funky. This ain't South America. You see all these students in their uniforms. Cute face, great hair, nice little boobs, nice tummy. But at the waist down, the dress generally bells out.

And to make it worse, I don't know how many I've talked to that are getting funky in the pants already but are still trying their hardest to gain weight. Because her chub friends are hammering on her that she's too skinny, and she gets a million group messages telling her not to skip meals. For them to consider someone chubby, they have to be obese. .

Had one over my place and her butt was nice enough to bury my face in. But when I came up, I said Sweetheart: That thing would be even nicer if you dropped a kilo or two. Know what she told me? She said she already stopped taking the fattening-up pills her friend was giving her. Later she texted me the name. "Dexamethasone and Cyproheptadine is my vitamins."

I just laughed and said Sweetheart, one's a dangerous steroid and one's an antihistamine. Throw that shit away!

She confirmed at 09:00 AM that she "was on her way". At 10:30 AM she was "almost there". At 11:30 AM one of the other three assholes in this group texted me to inform me that she "could not make it". What the fuck is wrong with these women?
    Met with one the other night, usually she's prompt. After all, she lives on my same street. But this time the scene went something like what I'm way too familiar with. A bunch of texts confirming where and what time we're going to meet. 45 minutes prior to meeting time, I text "Are you almost ready?" No reply. 15 minutes before meeting time I call. "The number you have dialed is unattended." Half hour past meeting time, still unattended. Then she texts me. "Where are you?" It Just blows my fuckin mind still when they do that. Why would you you ask me that? Just to make sure I'm still sitting there waiting like an idiot? Well I wasn't waiting. Because I always ask them repeatedly to not be late because I don't wait more than 15 minutes anymore. Anyway, I got over it and went back.

When we got to my apartment I asked her. Let me understand the Pinay mind for a second, ok please? "Ok." We're supposed to meet at 9:00, right? "Right." So then why at 8:45 is your phone unattended?" Because I turned it off." Fuck. So why would you turn off your phone?" I was talking to my mother." Oh. So you're talking to your mother, but you know you're supposed to be meeting me, is that it? "Yes." Wouldn't you think, just for one second before you turn it off, to just text and tell me you're going to be late? "No." Haha. What? You mean that never entered your mind? "No." So what did you do today anyway? "Nothing really, just stay home with my mother." Is unreal.

Separately, there's a place that's new to me. It's called Blue Opera KTV. It's just past Damosa, on the left. It's large building, real nice inside. There's a bunch of private rooms and one big room in front with a stage, a bar and some sofas. That room was empty. But I sat there and had a drink (p80) and the Mama San brought in the girls, turned on the lights and lined them up on stage. 25 plus rather sexy pretty women! All of them dressed in short tight skirts and high heels. Looked allot better than what I saw at Hot Legs last time.

It's a different type of deal though. You can either do it there, or in a VIP room. You choose the one (or more) you like. I didn't partake so I'm not exactly sure how it works. But a ladies drink is p300 and that supposedly gets you an hour with her? You sit in that bar, talk, grope, whatever. Mama San wasn't clear on what happens when she sucks it down in 3 minutes, but this is where you'd trade numbers if you're into that kind of thing.

The other way is get the VIP room. That 2,000, includes the ladies drinks and the 2k is consumable for your drinks. You negotiate with her for whatever else happens. The same 2k applies if you skip the VIP room and just take her out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-Blue Opera.JPG‎   mini-Miss Prompt.JPG‎  

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

More on Davao

Questor 55,

You are absolutely correct! I just do NOT understand why the women would keep texting me nonstop after I told them to stop and leave me alone. Also, why would the one asshole, claiming to be 25, tell me she would meet me the one day for breakfast in the rooftop Continental Club. She confirmed at 09:00 AM that she "was on her way". At 10:30 AM she was "almost there". At 11:30 AM one of the other three assholes in this group texted me to inform me that she "could not make it". What the fuck is wrong with these women? I can only think that their lives are so dull that they get a thrill out of fucking with a Foreigner like this.

I had a very pretty 21 year old come by at about 4:20 PM today. It took a good 20 minutes to get her to enter the Marco Polo Hotel. This IS how I know the time she arrived. I had to go down and I had to get the bellboys and the Hotel Manager to telephone her and locate her. She was too scared to get past the Guard Station about 50 meters from the entrance. No one could even see her when out looking.

She got inside and was lovely and sexy. Got next to me on the bed and wanted to massage my legs. I got her naked in a few minutes but that is all! No sex or anything. I got to suck her tits and lick her pussy and she stroked my dick but no blowjob or fucking. She tells me after an hour in the room that she needs to go home. She dresses and asks me to escort her out. She promises to return later after checking on her two babies, age 1 and 2.

When we walk out, I ask her if she wants to join me for dinner in the Continental Club. She is supposedly in a hurry but agrees to this. I think she wanted to experience this Place. When she leaves I get a bellboy to make certain she will be safe riding in a taxi as she is alone and it is night. I give her enough for the taxi and her return ride to the Hotel. I mean I am NOT stupid. I know she was most likely hustling me for dollars and if she did return I would give her money to help her with her daily needs.

I was correct! I do not hear from her so I text her at 8:00 PM. I get a reply saying her one baby is "sick" and her mother is angry she was out. I then get a text as to how she expected me to give her money for her daily needs but all I did was give her 250 pesos for taxi. I told her I would have given her a couple thousand to help her if she returned, as I know some Filipinas only want money from foreign men. She gave me an angry reply and that was it!

Dragon Slayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Questor55  [View Original Post]
    DS, your litany of woes is all too familiar for many of us who wander far and hopefully. Texting is the full time preoccupation of a majority of pinays. Lots of excuses for no shows and many time wasters. We need to realize that texting is a major form of entertainment for most young ladies here. Titillation often trumps physical presence. Many of us are willing to put up with the bullshit and keep our eyes on the prize. However, Miss Porky Pig is becoming alarmingly more pervasive on the streets and on our texts.
    Before you all start calling some women pigs, I like to know if you guys were born in the Year of Good Looks? Or just the Year of a Few Dollars which makes you hansum?

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations