La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: Filipinas: Opinions and Advice

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Dragon Slayer

Other Input

Wicked Roger,

Thankyou. I knew you would not let me down. Tell us some of the details of your recent ThreeSomes. I have never had a MMF Threesome (yet) but would like to try. The 19 & 21 y/os from my early August '08 Cebu Threesome would be up for a "Tag Team". I was, on 4 occasions, to have this with my good buddy here, Diver '69.

Sadly he was a big NO SHOW in Shenzhen, China when I had 2 beautiful, regular chinese girls in my Room age 24 & 26. I ended up fucking only the 24 y/o (awesome, still think of her warmly), Ditto to for Cebu City on three (yes 3, Grasshopper) separate occasions when I had two lovely women with me. Having no concept of how to work a ThreeSome back then, I sadly fucked only one each time.

Thanks for the input.

Dragon Slayer

More on Current Topic

Guys,

Just a brief comment: if you post here with the intent to ridicule me or anyone else, you will be banned from my Forum. I still cannot believe old Kong King in Davao City (GE says he is 70+) joked of having sex with my mother (died long ago). Dildo Danny (name says it all) made fun of my recent illness, something the pathetic lurker I call the Bone Collector (or "little chucky") here in my City would do in his gross immaturity and infinite poor taste. Two from the same mold. At least Bones never had children. Hopefully the same is true for dildo.

Timing and postioning, just at in the Stock Market and Business are crucial in having a ThreeSome withregular, non pro women. You have to do three things, I believe:

1) Meet them. Locating two ladies out together, talking with both and establishing a friendly, flirtatious repport with BOTH is important. Have to make them both like you and want you. Eye contact, smiles and gentle touching on hands, shoulders and back to make them feel attractive to you and slightly arroused.

2) Have a Location. You cannot have a ThreeSome without a Place to hold this. yes, My old friend Steve, recently deceased, would relate countless "tales" of sex and threesomes in mensrooms, restaurants and the streets under the "wide open sky". But all were tales he invented to make you perceive him as someone he was not.

You need a decent Hotel when travelling or a nice Place where you live. I have heard of few ThreeSomes (my Pal in the Oil Business claims only 1 years ago). None that I heard of involved going back to where the ladies lived. your hotel should allow for privacy and the room needs a bed big enough for all three of you to romp. A twinbed in a pension house will not work.

Hotels with large bathrooms and nice bathtubs enhance this. One on my ThreeSomes took place first in the large jacuzzi bathtub with one girl on each side of me. I fucked both of them in the tub. The owner of a Restaurant I frequent (early 60's) told me of a ThreeSome he had with two, tiny ladies (Asian?) in the jacuzzi bathtub he had in his master bathroom.

3) Positioning. That is the Term used in Financial Sectors. It can be applied here (and everywhere) in relation to getting laid. I like to have my Hotel room clean and both a bottle of bubbly (good champagne) in the refrigerator and a bottle of fine red at proper tempereature on hand. These were put to use ONLY with my jacuzzi threesome in Cebu City. But whenever a Lady I meet comes to my Hotel with a girlfriend or I meet two ladies and convince them to accompany me, I will have these "props" ready and waiting with respectable (no plastic cups or bathroom glasses) glasses from which to drink.

As with my Davao ThreeSome earlier this month, I will postion myself on the bed, pour drinks and 'invite the ladies to join me'. I had never met either Lady before they arrived at the Hotel. I fucked the 23 y/o an hour after meeting her and the 35 y/o took out T Rex and gave him a good stroking as I kissed the 23 y/o while stroking a tit on each Lady, barely ten minutes after arriving.

Photos of two beautiful ladies aged 23 AND 35 are attached here. All photos taken by your Slayer during "Game Time".

Dragon Slayer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 054.JPG‎   056.JPG‎   024.JPG‎  

Threesomes (and moresomes)

Ds,

Threesomes? Had plenty but what would you like to know. Had a foursomes as well (me and three lovely Filipinas cuties in Dubai for instance, with an average age of 22). Also had in Manila (average age 20) and Cebu (average age 19). When am back and if you are around at the time will introduce you to the 18 year old with the lovely rack (in the Photo Gallery) as she is next on the threesome list (she has been told by WR that needs to be liberal so she said a threesome is a good way to show me she is – and I mean FFM and MMF) So I need to find a nice young thing for the MFF and if MMF is your thing join, if not no problem, but will share/swap her as we discussed regardless

Certainly if you know the girl well a threesome is always possible. Yes some are P4P but I let the girl say yes and not let the cash do the talking so I get a genuine mix. That’s why here I get plenty, but then I know a few bisexual Filipinas. Once they realise that all the nuns taught them is wrong and is really very enjoyable, I find the ladies want to try and experiment and explore. So I like to be the teacher (not a dirty old man as some would think: D)

So for me this is more the norm but then the girls I tend to see either know I want them to try or already like to do it. Try a FFFM – three lovely Filipinas cuties, you with one watching the other 2 or even just start watching them all get naughty before you chose which one to place the DS dick into first: D

Even met a new cute one, 21, Filipina recently and she is bisexual already and I have shared 3 with my good mate Cons68 when I brought 2 Filipinas to devirginise another Filipina – who has never looked back since that day and really likes threesomes now, plus licking pussy, DP/sandwich and bondage.

PS Piper is a nice guy DS, he means no harm; he is very much tongue in cheek and a good laugh. You should meet him if your paths cross.

My Next Threesome???

Guys,

Back to the matter at Hand. I keep getting distracted by detritous. Old farts on pensions and guys who "get their kicks" by fucking with me. [CodeWord140] ON THEM!

I have given some thought to scoring my next threesome. Jessica, 23 in Cebu City, offered to fix me up with her 21 y/o sister when she heard me say I like women with big tits. I already fucked Jessica but I think I'll have them both come by for a Threesome. Fucking two sisters should be nice. I will do a repeat threesome with the 19 & 21 y/os in Cebu. No chance for a repeat with the 23 & 35 y/os in Davao City. I did the 35 y/o twice alone after that and the 23 y/o (lovely, perfect tits) about 20 times. The 23 y/o wants "sole rights" to Slayer's dick and the 35 y/o got into an argument with her in their Barangay, calling her a traitor. I understand it came damn close to fisticuffs,

I met a 19 y/o and a 21y/o when out at Rizal Promenade one late night. I had them over the Marco Polo one evening but nothing happened. I heard from the 19y/o as I left the Phils. Not sure if any potential here. I will have to see. But from now on I am changing one of my Rules. If the Lady wants to bring along a single friend it will be okay. I will see if a little wine or champagne gets them on the bed next to me and then grabbing trousersaurus rex. If not, I will at least get the second girl's phone number,unless she is fat, ugly or old (Slayer is NOT a "Pig Fucker", "Skank Fucker" and I do NOT "polish fossils" or "dust off the relics" ).

Dragon Slayer

New Topic:the "Three Some"

Guiltyfeet,

Thankyou for your input. I do not mind lurkers who have not or cannot go here. They enjoy the posts here and feel they should not contribute here. I respect their feeling but I do not agree. Post here anyway. As to the other lurkers I will post another time.

Now to my topic: the Three some. Yesterday, I had lunch with a Client, a Professional Baseball Player in the National League of MLB. He is also a friend and we got takling about pussy (naturally). Over lunch I told him of my illness and recovery and he commented on how much weight I lost and how my "beer belly" was gone. Asked how the ladies were treating the "new,improved slayer".

I told him of my "3 way" in Cebu City with the 19 y/o and 21 y/o I met at the coffeeshop. He listened intently. Then he told me of a "threesome" he had last weekend here in my City with a 21 y/o and a 30 y/o. He met them at a Club here and ended up at the pool in his condo here. Began fooling around in the pool. Moved into his bed quickly. Began with one blowing him as he licked the other's pussy. Sort of like how mine in Cebu began. Like mine he ended up fucking them both.

Before I made this last Trip I saw a friend, a 40 y/o waiter in a very elegant Italian Restaurant in my City. Over lunch he related how he was working the night before and 2 gorgeous blondes aged 36 & 38 were sitting at the Bar. he ended up bringing them both back to his place in the one's Mercedes.

Like the balllplayer, he fucked them both and got blown by both. They spent the night with him, leaving early in the morning to go get ready for work. I was so pissed off I almost got up and left the Restaurant. Of course now, with my recent "Threesome in Cebu" and my more recent "Threesome in Davao" I have more to tell him soon.

I had my first ever threesome with 2 pros in a VIP Room of a Club in Cebu City back in 2003. My second was with 2 pros in a VIP Room in Davao City in 2004. My third was with two regular girls back in Jan '08 in Cebu City (see posts in Cebu Board). The 4th and 5th I just had.

I am starting to wonder if Three Somes are beginning to be considered acceptable by women everywhere. I had none except with Pros until 2008. My 40 y/o pal just had one with 2 regular, wealthy ladies here and my 29 y/o Pro Ballplayer Pal had one with 2 regular ladies also (office workers he said). All of this since June 25 to present.

So does anyone have any comments, input or experiences on this? Please post here now. If we get enough posts I will start a separate Board titled,
    "Filipinas and Three Somes".

Dragon Slayer

Giving and receiving...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiltyfeet
    Hey guys,

I'm taking this opportunity just to thank everyone who contributes to this forum. Over the years the information and advice have been invaluable. Dragon Slayer and Goodenough in particular. lately i have really come to appreciate the Philippines and the sweet ladies there. What a wonderful place. The girls are as good and honest as the day is long. But back to the contributors. Thanks, guys. Keep up the good work.

And for you guys who monger and don't share your experiences. You are lower than dirt. Just my humble opinion.
    Thanks for the kind comments about DS and me. I'm glad that some guys find the information useful. I cannot speak for anyone else on this forum or this site, but I find that I get back more than I contribute when I go to places where I either have never been or where I've not been for some time.

I'm planning a September trip to Cambodia, for example, and I've never been there before. Having spent a couple of hours reading through the Cambodia Forum however, and having received a couple of messages in response to those I sent to a couple of the guys writing interesting posts, I now know where to stay, where to go, what to pay, and I will not feel like a newbie in town.

I had the same experience recently in Bangkok, where I've been many times but to which I had not traveled in a couple of years. Thanks to this site, and to Giotto's forum, I discovered Livingstone's Lodge (great value) and lots of information about areas of the city with which I had not been familiar.

I was even able to get information about S. Sudan, to which I traveled for a couple of months last year and of course, on Kenya, where I went to recover from S. Sudan.

This site is a treasure trove of information that retains its value only as guys contribute insights, experience and information relative to recent trips. Not everyone, I suppose, feels comfortable about making a written contribution, which is too bad but understandable.

GE

Thanks

Hey guys,

I'm taking this opportunity just to thank everyone who contributes to this forum. Over the years the information and advice have been invaluable. Dragon Slayer and Goodenough in particular. lately i have really come to appreciate the Philippines and the sweet ladies there. What a wonderful place. The girls are as good and honest as the day is long. But back to the contributors. Thanks, guys. Keep up the good work.

And for you guys who monger and don't share your experiences. You are lower than dirt. Just my humble opinion.

Continued

(continued)

She has had two children, but she said that her husband left her 9 years ago and she hasn't had sex since then. Very credible. She was very tight and we had to ease little me in very carefully and slowly. Cute little figure and no stretch marks. How do these girls do it?

So we had a great roll in the hay and she stays for the night sleeping with her head on my shoulder. I love that. The next morning she is disappointed that I have other plans. We plan to get together later, but then she cancels out. She is hurt that I don't love her also. Many confusing texts ensue. She decides not to see me again. She's playing the withholding of sex card. Then the next day she decides that just having my cock is better than having nothing. She offers to spend the night and I am caught in a dry spot between liaisons. Why not?

She comes to the hotel and we are lounging on the bed watching tv and talking. She snakes her slender hand up the pant leg of my shorts, pulls little me out, and proceeds to give me a long and deep cock sucking. I like this girl. She knows what she likes. She has left all her inhibitions behind. She takes the lead and squat-fucks me, getting off a couple of minutes before I do. I love girls who have the big O during straight sex. I've found that fewer than half can. Due to our difference in height the squat-fuck position works best. A good time was had by all.

We parted as friends vowing to get together again, if only for a good roll in the hay.

I think the generally-accepted rule here is "Half your age, half your weight," so it sounds to me like you got it exactly right. Good luck with the relationship.

Another Pinay Story

Before going to Cebu in July one of the girls i had contacted via DIA insisted on meeting me at the airport. I agreed too early, because I got better offers later, but c'es la vie (?). she was older that my criteria, 38 vs. 35, but she was a spinner and cute and unattached and eager, so why not? She asked me to primise that i wouldn't meet any other girls. I told her that I had made commitments and was going to meet others. She said ok. We met at the airport as expected, but she wasn't quite as cute as I had hoped, but cute enough. although niether of us had mentioned sex in our corresondence, within 90 minutes of landing i was dining at the 'Y' at the Holiday Plaza, my favorite. Sweet stuff. she said she had never experienced that before, and was she ever grateful? I proceeded to spin her. Actually, being somewhat tall and her at 4-11, the fit wasn't that good. So we had to try many different positions. She pronounced that she loved me, but i made it clear thru statement and deed that, although I liked her, that i wasn't ( to be continued)

Women! Huh!

So in July I went over to cebu and davao for scuba diving and to get laid, frankly. Big surprise, huh? I had previously contacted about 20 girls thru online dating sites, knowing this was more than I could ever contact, but also knowing most of them would turn out to be devout virgins, duds or just plain unappealing. I'll skip many of the details, but eventually I got together with miss n, a mid20's average sized girl for a pinay, but with a lovely exotic face. She sounded more interesting and intelligent than average, so what the hell? We met on neutral ground and she brought along relatives for moral support. We hit it off immediately. I was good to her and the relatives. (hey, buddy. I'm twice your sister's age. Mind if I fuck her? ) we went for dinner and a movie. Eventually I took her 'home' to her boarding house in a taxi. I went to kiss her goodnight, and she turned her cheek.

Shit! What's this all about? I thought she liked me. So I head for davao, but stay in touch with her via text. Eventually I ask her, 'why didn't you kiss me? ' ten minutes later she texts back, 'yes, I should have kissed you. I love you, I'm ready to give you everything you want. ' some switch in her cute little head got flipped and the girl was ready! And she made good on the matter. We got together and she fully surrendered to my lust, and hers. She said that she had been with one man before but it didn't work out so she had more or less written off having any relationships.

Anyway, so now we're an item. I'm more than twice her age, thus a little more experienced. I need to work on getting her a little more open-minded and adventurous in bed, but generally this is a great relationship. She sends me passionate love emails every other day. She pledges her undying love and tells me how wonderful I am. Great for my ego. And I really like her.

Just treat these girls (and their relatives) with a little respect and decency and they can explode with passion and affection. Life is good.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

More on Steve

Advantage,

I do not think Steve ever "nailed" any Playboy Models but he claimed two Playmates of the Year. I only heard the Story on Patti McGuire (1979). Great story!

In mid December I learned of Steve's illness from a good friend of mine who employed Steve in the '90s. It was diagnosed as acute liver/kidney failure due to long, excessive drinking. I was in Davao City when I got word of his passing. Then it was called MS. He was sick for a long time and did NOT seek medical treatment until one of his friend's found him lying on the floor of his home. Sadly, neither his fat ex-wife nor either of his children whom he supported well into their 20's bothered to see him before he died. No services were held. I went to a Church in Davao City and said a few prayers for him.

When I was very ill in April I thought about how he died alone. The mothers of my two children were very concerned (at least my Sister and GoodEnough told me they were). GE texted Rose in Davao City but she could not be bothered to reply. I do not recall how my Jen was even though I spoke with her (I was in bad shape and would not remember a blowjob I got) from the hospital.

Dragon Slayer
    Dragon Slayer

Playboy models

How did Steve die ?

Many posts about money lately, and can't say I disagree with any of the messages. In retrospective, when I was still a young lad I had a Filipina pen pal who only asked for the postage money. Eventually I met her. She was very hot. She was also a virgin, and I left her that way. Maybe that was her white lie...I don't care.

We kept in touch for ten years after that. Being a starving student myself, I sent enough, but not much more. Ten years after the first meeting I met her again -- this time in her hometown of Cebu. She'd lost her beauty -- was like a skeleton. She was working for an aid agency which was feeding the poor ( I visited this aid agency). It was pretty obvious that the aid agency had employed her partly for the reason that she was one of the poor that they were trying to help.

Needless to say, she was no longer a virgin and was happy to share a pillow with a friend of ten years! I'd actually falled asleep in the afternoon (jet lag)and awoke to find her doing her uni homework at the table in my room -- she'd let herself in. (Duh, you should try to keep your door locked when in the Philippines)

Just thought I'd share a story that is a little different that the other "$" stories. You can probably find this kind of girl to this day, but she probably won't be able to afford the 15-20 pesos per hour net fee that is average in many areas.

Of course, the entire extended family may raise the 20 pesos (per hour) and be putting heavy pressure on a girl to make a return.

I hate to end this post on a negative note, but I hope I've added some different perspective.

X

Quote Originally Posted by Gangles
    The description given by BB and Skip Host is entirely correct. Both men and women wash their nether regions after both crapping, and often after taking a leak.

But it is the standard practice over most of SE Asia - I have worked in Vietnam, Cambodia and Malaysia, and they all do the same. They do not get so much water on their clothes because they have many years of practice.

Also, they wash themselves with their left hand, and eat with their right. For obvious health reasons. The Indians do the same, and so do the Arabs.

Many years ago, a particularly savage form of punishment for theft was to cut off the right hand. This meant that the person would starve to death, because they could not use their left hand to eat.

Filipinas: Love Them

Happy Fathers' Day to ALL!

Guys,

I am still reeling from a Post calling the ancient davao board the "real davao board". Who the fuck does anyone think is responsible for that "real davao board"??? I took it in 2003 from a total of twelve posts in 3 years to as many as 30 in a Single Day!!! Okay! If I did not come along in '03 there might be 13 or even 14 posts there now.

GoodEnough said it in 2004 and repeated it in 2008. "The Davao Chamber of Commerce should present me with an award. Davao is for Dragon Slayer as DS is for Davao". I think some guys get pissed that I do not "talk up" the pension houses and apartelles in Davao (or cebu/manila). This is because they are fucking dumps. I looked at many in Davao and found them all putrid and disgusting, or lacking in any decent amenities or security.

In any event, I posted on the ACTUAL REAL DAVAO BOARD. Today, I met another beautiful Davao woman while chatting. Age 27 with a lovely body, huge tits and pretty face. Over two hours she did not once bring up "this week is my birthday" or tell me her life is sad and could I please help her. Women like her are still there but you have to sift through the hustlers to meet them.

Four days ago I got online in the late afternoon here after finishing a project. I met a girl, 18 in Butuan City. This is a 2 hr bus ride from Davao City. After 15 minutes chatting she removes her blouse without any prompting from me. She is wearing a print bra that exposes a set of perfect tits. I quickly get her phone number and think I may have "gotten rich."

Sadly she begins her "sad tale" that her rent is due ( claims to live alone but
    it appears she is in one of the cheap private rooms like they have in Bislig City; only a curtain hanging for privacy). Offers to get nude for me if I will only help her by "paying her rent." As I peruse her awesome tits I am wondering how many suckers have "paid her rent" so far this week. She gets angry when I politely say no and leaves.

One out of two isn't bad! I still have 18 y/o A Rack's cellphone number. I will call her from Davao and offer to go with a car/driver and bring her to Davao. What are my odds of success?

Dragon Slayer

Posting Limitations