La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Dating Regular Girls

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by SinSoakedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by DubaiMan2  [View Original Post]
    Concerning the dating site we met from, it seems she is not giving a f about it.
    Care to share the website via PM?

Thanks guys

Ok Thanks Paddy and Bombs,

Your advices even simple and even if I known it myself, make sense comfort me.

Paddy,

Despite I have been to situation similar to this before, I must say after only 2 days she made me lose my coolness and I have been a bit on the "why / needy" side. But not that much, I just managed to pass my message on what I am looking for and she understood it.

I decided to call it break for 2 full days and will see her only on Thursday eve. Good thing is she is texting me regularly.

Dear Bombs,

Well, I should tell the full story as know it, her ex BF was a married guy in ukraine, he supported her but she also had a regular work. So she wasn't a WG, but was into some kind of weird situation (I clearly prefer that over WG).

Actually I checked out a bit deeper the message situation and it is mostly coming from a Russian version of facebook and a big part of it from girl. Concerning the dating site we met from, it seems she is not giving a f about it. She did put some swimsuit pics, I guess that is why she had so many message.

Well, for now, I don't think she has ever been a WG. I have happen to be in WG and half WF head before, and I quite know how to recognize one.

How long you've been with your ukrainian girl? That's really interesting to me!

One day at a time

DBM2, I would take P23's advice and just take it easy. I think it may be the after effects of her previous relationship coupled with the move here. She probably just needs a bit of time to transition. Though, it seems like she must have been a wg recently. All those messages on the mobile are probably more than online dating. Then again, that's the past and she may be retired, like you.

I am in an eerily similar situation to you. I've cut out all p4p activities and am dating a Ukranian stunner (and I also can't believe how shameless men are- staring while she's walking with me holding my hand. They even whistle sometimes. WTF?). We're both into each other and actually have a 'normal' bf / gf relationship to some extent. She used to be a wg and she still gets a ton of messages and calls. Though, she's different than DBM2's girl in that she's more open with her feelings with me: hugging, cuddling, tells me she loves me, DKF, and the way she looks at me. I can tell she is being genuine (I've heard and seen the bogus I love you stuff before).

I'm not sure where this is going, but I've stopped trying to think too much about and am taking it one day at a time and you should try to do the same. Obviously that's easier said than done.

I wish you all the best!

Peace,

B

I'm in the fog! Looking for some guidance!

I am usually very good at leading the dance with girls, but I must say she is so special that unusual lack of confidence in me might knock the door!
    You'll get all the info needed in the threads "dating Russian Women" and "Russian Women. Opinions and Advices" in the Russian section.

Ukrainian Women

As said before, I am giving a follow-up to my UKRAINIAN stunner story.

Well, I spent last 2 days with her. And I have mixed feelings.

I clarified 3 things. :

-She lives with a ukrainian friend of her, she is not paying anything. She came to Dubai a few time before as she had a BF here, now she came to find a job and leave ukraine for good.

-The money she got is money she got left from her previous job in ukraine and also some money her ex gave her.

-She confirmed me she wants to get into a classical relationship GF / BF

I have to adjust my ratings. I would downgrade her face to 9 instead of 9. 5 and upgrade her body to 15/10! Went to the beach today and she just got a PERFECT BODY! I can't believe my eyes! Her boobs are actually 90D! Natural, round and firm!

So I spent first day with her casual, Dubai mall, then movie at my home then some action. And today lunch, beach, movie.

Ok, the main drawback I see in her, and I really need advice from guy who did lot of CIS relationship, as I did only one serious. And lot of one night stand or WG.

She is not very GFE yet, I mean outside, I feel like she is my GF, and we really get along well, but at home, she is not so much into kissing. She also do not say much compliment. Is that something in their way of beeing?

I told her already and she says it will get better, but still, I can't give her any confidence when I feel she is not so much into me (I mean everybody love kissing no?)

On the other hand, I told her I was a bit broke, I was looking for a wife and not a GF to put money in, so why would she like to see me everyday if not seriously liking me?

I am usually very good at leading the dance with girls, but I must say she is so special that unusual lack of confidence in me might knock the door!
    DB2. I will give you some advice from a guy who has been married to a beautiful Ukrainian woman for a dozen years. I met my wife while she was modeling in Kiev. I was so taken back by her beauty I could barely put a full sentence together. As Paddy stated, what you are experience is common, almost mirrored my first few weeks with her. Ukrainian culture, similar to other CIS countries and Russia, are different then Western cultures in many aspects, including the dance you are experiencing. She is feeling you out. She isn't getting anything out of the relationship now, which a gf back home would expect. Many young beautiful girls end up as gf to successful men already married with children. This is common and expected in Ukraine. My wife tells me that if we lived in Kiev, she would expect me to have at least one gf, other than her. My wife seemed cold the first few months of our relationship. She was testing me, seeing how I reacted in different situations. I was pretty poor at the time, not compared to Ukrainian standards, but compared to men she could have had. I was making less than $60k USD per year. She said she saw potential in me, as she started to warm up to me she also started to become more of a partner and a friend. She encouraged me to take some wise risks and as our relationship and love grew, she became my partner in everything. The kissing and romance takes time, even if it is just sex now. Be patient with her and be a little distant. All women want a confident man.

You can have a wonderful life with her, but take it slow and enjoy her as a man, not a teenager.

Rush

I clarified 3 things. :

-She lives with a ukrainian friend of her, she is not paying anything. She came to Dubai a few time before as she had a BF here, now she came to find a job and leave ukraine for good.

-The money she got is money she got left from her previous job in ukraine and also some money her ex gave her.

I have to adjust my ratings. I would downgrade her face to 9 instead of 9. 5 and upgrade her body to 15/10! Went to the beach today and she just got a PERFECT BODY! I can't believe my eyes! Her boobs are actually 90D! Natural, round and firm!

So I spent first day with her casual, Dubai mall, then movie at my home then some action. And today lunch, beach, movie.

Ok, the main drawback I see in her, and I really need advice from guy who did lot of CIS relationship, as I did only one serious. And lot of one night stand or WG.

She is not very GFE yet, I mean outside, I feel like she is my GF, and we really get along well, but at home, she is not so much into kissing. She also do not say much compliment. Is that something in their way of beeing?

I told her already and she says it will get better, but still, I can't give her any confidence when I feel she is not so much into me (I mean everybody love kissing no?)

On the other hand, I told her I was a bit broke, I was looking for a wife and not a GF to put money in, so why would she like to see me everyday if not seriously liking me?

A lot of CIS are like this. Cold at first. You must not question this or try to reason with her, as to her, it will be a turn off. Just do your own thing, don't act needy or ask 'why'. This is not attractive. It's hard I admit when you meet a true stunner, but this is all part of the dance, the multiple tests they will set to see how you react. Also if she is doing 'normal' activities with you, then she probably likes being with you. Give it time, and live your own life. Don't make her your life. Don't always be available and play it cool. Don't jump on her train, let her jump on her train, if that metaphor makes sense! And keep us posted. This happens to us all at one point or another, when we question what we are doing or how we are acting. In fact its not a CIS trait, its a universal trait among very hot women. Good luck!

Ukrainian stunner follow-up

I clarified 3 things. :

If you want tailored advices.

Dear Expatnlookin.

You should give more detail about your appearance, strong point and weakness, if you got some skills like dancing.

I must say (and that is really without an ounce of mocking) , the situation you got in is consternating.

Beeing so advanced with WG but never have picked up a girl. You need to dramatically change that!

Picking up girl is probably the best self-esteem booster. Picking up a WG probably one of the worst.

Your approach about wanting one night stand while never having picked up a girl seems wrong to me. Girl will probably feel it!

I have picked up girl for one night stand a lot! But honestly I never had the firm intention of doing so! If I like a girl, I am in open mode. 60% of them look like useless after I fuck them on first second or third date. Hence they become one night stand afterward.

I believe this is one of my asset, I know how to make a girl comfortable, they often tell me they know me for a while, and feel that I may be around for a while too. I believe all this is coming from the fact I do not intend to trick them, lie about myself or my intention!

You got to use humor! This is the best way to pick up girl, even more if you are not attractive I would say!

About concert, I managed to get numbers in concert, mainly because I was with friends and the "band" looked cool to girl. But if you plan to go alone and go ahead and pick up a girl in a crew. Be aware that is not easy! So leave it for now.

Start to flirt with girl who are sales in shop, at work, online. The girls you have a reason to talk to at first! Then evolve to club. And then to virtually everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Snow1998  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm, I have picked many a non WG but admit never had a one night stand and that too never had her in bed on the first meet. Me personally I don't do one night stands except of course with WGs but thats different. IMHO what you are hoping for is very rare. However if all the holes lineup then its swiss cheese. If you are a good looking hunk then it gets a lot easier and all you need is a horny girl longing for a fillup. I would say there is a very less chance of finding an asian for that. It just boils down to your ability and a lot of luck. Chances of getting a girl to go home with you on the first meet is unlikely, but the possibilty exists. How you would find out if she was ready for a bang after the concert? Well the signs should be clear and you would get a feel for it talking with her. Jokes are a real ice breaker and if she responds to some raunchy jokes then it should be indicative. Sorry can't be more specific but I think its an individual thing. Unless of course you are James Bond! Good luck.

Happy hunting.
    I Just noticed this and thought I would volunteer some friendly advice based on my mistakes and leanings.

This is assuming you are not a guy with movie star looks and a bank account to match.

I am assuming you are an average looking guy in his 30's to Early 40's with a middle to high income, working in the UAE and you have a decent bachelor pad. I could be wrong, but for the sake of this post, I will just go with that since I don't know you.

Firstly, concerts are not the greatest place to pick up a girl for a one night stand.

Think about it. Hot girls that go to concerts are most likely together with a group that usually will contain guys.

They are there to have a good time with their friends and not really there to go off with some stranger for a shag after the show.

If you get her drunk, her friends will be very protective. Besides, getting her drunk to the point that she does not care who she goes home with will result in several stops on the highway so she can vomit into a plastic bag.

More vomiting at home before she passes out.

Not really very sexy is it?

Now if you are smart, a better approach is to break into a girls group by being friendly and charming at a concert or club.

Clubs are better as many girls go to have fun and are more open to meeting guys in this environment. Also, groups of single girls will go out to clubs without any guys accompanying them. Less competition and machismo for you to deal with.

Set your sights on one girl in the group and give her a little bit more attention than the rest without appearing too keen.

Don't go overboard buying drinks for everyone you meet. You will look like an ass and no one will respect you.

A round or two is fine but no more than that.

If they are a younger group. Learn some bar magic tricks to impress the girls. Practice them well first or you will look like a douche.

Don't try too hard to take the girl you like home THAT night. If she WANTS to go with you, then jump on it. But don't try too hard.

Instead, say you really enjoyed her company and would like to see her again, perhaps in a couple of days for dinner and drinks. WITHOUT her gang. If she says ok, you are well on your way to banging her shortly.

Make sure you go to dinner EARLY. Like 7 30. You will be done by 9 30 which is not too late to invite her to watch a really good movie at your place. Be charming at dinner and listen to what she has to say. You don't need to talk too much. Ask a few questions and Just act like you are paying attention.

Be observant and say something about how nice her earnings are or that her second toe is longer than all the others and you find that really cute. Tease her about her freakishly small hands or that you noticed one nostril is bigger than the other. Make shit up if you have to, but don't get too annoying. Keep the teasing light and friendly. Make light body contact. Touch her on the shoulder and laugh when she says something funnyas you laugh at her witty sense of humour etc.

This may all sound like hard work, but it's not. It's actually all very basic stuff and should come naturally. Just keep a few key things in mind.

Back to your place to watch the movie after a lovely dinner. Make sure your place is very clean and smells nice.

The first thing she is likely to check is the toilet. Better make sure it's spotless. Get the movie cued up while she is in the loo freshening up. Get some popcorn in the microwave. Take off your shoes.

If its a movie that has subtitles, she will think you are more sophisticated. Pick a good Korean movie. I have had particular luck with these as they are 3 hours long and very good.

Enough time for her to get cosy with you on the couch. Keep the drinks flowing, but don't get her too drunk. Popcorn is good as you share a bowl and so will sit closer to each other.

Turn the ac up. THis encourages cuddling. Keep a blanket handy so she can get cosy.

Before the end of the movie, you should be making out on the couch with your finger up her very wet snatch and her tongue deep down your throat.

Don't take her to the bedroom. Fuck her right there on the floor like an animal. Don't be too romantic at this point.

If you have warmed her up properly, she will want to be properly fucked. Take charge but remember to still treat her respectfully.

Everyone has their own tricks at this stage and I assume you do what works for you.

By this time it is quite late. You have work the next day and so does she because you were clever enough to pick a weekday for your date.

Get cleaned up, give her a 5 minute massage, Call her a cab and kiss her goodbye.

She will ask when will she see you again. Say you will give her a call soon but work will be super busy for you the next couple of weeks, kiss her one last time and ease her out the door.

You have no real obligation to call her back and if she has any pride she will not call you first.

The total cost of your evening would be the same as an evening with a WG.

Don't go back to the same club you met her in for a couple of months. If you run into her again tell her you lost your phone on a business trip and her number along with it.

If she's been texting and calling you relentlessly, tell her you got turned off by her obsessive behavior and didn't want to get into anything serious.

There is a lot more art and finesse to all of this which can only be learnt by experience and multiple encounters with women.

Your confidence will build and it will get much easier.

You have to be a pretty cold bastard to do this repeatedly though, and if all you want is sex with random women, you are better off paying for it. Less effort and expense and less potential drama.

Now, all off the above does not guarantee success. You will have hits and misses. Your looks, charm and understanding of women play a role as well. The MOST important thing though is your self confidence. Women are drawn to confident guys that know when and when NOT to pay a lady a complement.

Being over sweet will send them running faster than you can imagine. Always try to give off the vibe that you don't really NEED to be with her, but you CHOOSE to on that night. You are not a desperate loser, you are someone she wants to be with as well.

Make an effort to be well groomed. In particular: Clip your nails, If you are a bushy guy. Trim your pubes and shave your balls every couple of weeks, use chapstick, keep your breath fresh always and wear nice shoes and clothes that suit your age and appearance. Old guys trying to look young and trendy look ridiculous. Young guys that dress too old, also look like they are trying too hard.

Use a good cologne and if you are a guy that sweats easily, PLEASE wear an undershirt. Nothing worse than sweat patches when you are dancing.

And. Watch this show called Californication. When in doubt, just channel Hank Moody.

Think of him as your spirit guide and you will do just fine.

Some of these things are what work for me, some are insights from women who just tell me stuff and some is just observing other guys.

I have had some instances where girls went straight home with me on the first meeting, and others where I had to work a bit harder.

I am talking about regular girls here. Not pros or semi-pros which you do find a lot of in Dubai.

Was it always worth the effort? No.

This is why I chose to just pay a girl to spend a nice time with me, give me what I want and be on her way with minimum bullshit. There is still the thrill you get when you score with a Non WG, but for mainly egoistic reasons.

It's nice to know I still have game and have kept my edge. It will be a sad day for me when I am no longer attractive to pretty young women, but I think I won't have to worry about that for a while yet.

Hopefully some of this will be useful to you in your quest for 'free' pussy, but as any seasoned guy will tell you, you eventually pay for it one way or another.

Cheers,

WB

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatNLookin  [View Original Post]
    I'd have to admit. Ehm. I never picked up a girl in my entire life (embarrassed emoticon)

Yes, I have mongered, but never picked up a civilian. And I'd love to.

There are a couple of concerts around the corner. In a concert there are all sorts of nice single girls / women looking to have fun.

My newbie question is : how could you pick up a girl from a concert? Any clues?

How can you find out if a girl would be cool with going home with you after the concert (not just looking for a dance buddy LOL). I am looking for a one night stand and that's it.
    Hmmm, I have picked many a non WG but admit never had a one night stand and that too never had her in bed on the first meet. Me personally I don't do one night stands except of course with WGs but thats different. IMHO what you are hoping for is very rare. However if all the holes lineup then its swiss cheese. If you are a good looking hunk then it gets a lot easier and all you need is a horny girl longing for a fillup. I would say there is a very less chance of finding an asian for that. It just boils down to your ability and a lot of luck. Chances of getting a girl to go home with you on the first meet is unlikely, but the possibilty exists. How you would find out if she was ready for a bang after the concert? Well the signs should be clear and you would get a feel for it talking with her. Jokes are a real ice breaker and if she responds to some raunchy jokes then it should be indicative. Sorry can't be more specific but I think its an individual thing. Unless of course you are James Bond! Good luck.

Happy hunting.

Question from a newbie

I'd have to admit. Ehm. I never picked up a girl in my entire life (embarrassed emoticon)

Yes, I have mongered, but never picked up a civilian. And I'd love to.

There are a couple of concerts around the corner. In a concert there are all sorts of nice single girls / women looking to have fun.

My newbie question is : how could you pick up a girl from a concert? Any clues?

How can you find out if a girl would be cool with going home with you after the concert (not just looking for a dance buddy LOL). I am looking for a one night stand and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatNLookin  [View Original Post]
    Forgive my ignorance, what are the obvious reasons? You can PM me if you don't want a public disclosure.
    I cannot afford to have my photo and profile on display on a dating site! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Guy 99  [View Original Post]
    Filipino Cupid and Date in Asia.
    Thanks. What a nice guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter  [View Original Post]
    But what do FC and DIA stand for?
    Filipino Cupid and Date in Asia.

Forgive my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow1998  [View Original Post]
    Am on it. Have to be discreet for very obvious reasons on FC and DIA though.
    But what do FC and DIA stand for?

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations