"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Monterrey - UnospongeBob's Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Friday night is usually very busy in the clubs of MTY. Last night was busy, but I think the activity levels were slightly down due to the cold weather. If the level of activities had been more in tune with the average for a Friday night, I believe it would have been a little more difficult to find my most recent "new" girl.

I had not been to this club in a long time. The club is called Extasis. I used to frequent it quite regularly, and I had a particular girl in this club that I liked, but she was always a vestal virgin, so I never got anywhere with her. But she was a huge amount of fun to be around, so I spent wildy on her in those days, foolishly believing I could charm her into going with me eventually. I never accomplished the goal. She simply never met me outside. But, I do believe we have a mutual fondness that is genuine, and had she been just a little "bad," maybe I could have ultimately seen her.

I know all will think the girls working in the these bars are all hos, but many of them draw the line at varying degrees. Some of them will deliver only at the club, in their facility, and they will not meet you outside, period. Even, there are some that only grind on your lap, and they do nothing with you, period. One that I ran into last night at Harem is like that. She drinks with the customers, and she will go into the privados, grind on your lap, but she does nothing sexual, period. Now, these girls will not last in that kind of environment, this one last night at Harem only working there for a few weeks, but they do exist, and to a sometimes disturbing frequency. It's kind of the same as with the Cherry Girls in the Philipines. They are cherry...never to have had sex before, they working in the bars but doing almost nothing. They will go with you on salida, but they do nothing sexual other than perhaps a BJ, nothing more. In MTY, the girls that do nothing, will not meet you outside the bar, of course. At least in the Philipines you have the option of paying to bust their cherries. But, in Monterrey the vestal virgins do nothing, period.

Anyway, it has been years since I visited this club, so I decided to return on Friday night. This particular girl is sort of a light skinned girl, but she had jet black hair. I will refer to her as my "A" girl. She has a totally HOT body, flaca, with medium sized natural boobs, and a very cute face.

The bar fine amount at Extasis is relatively high, just like TVO. They used to be sister clubs, owned by the same owners, but Extasis has been sold to a new owner, and is under new management now.

Anyway, I sat with her for a while, buying her about three drinks, and she was just so charming, almost "G" girl charming. So, I decided to bar fine her. I took her back to the hotel around 1:30am, and she stayed for about 3 hours, all for a cost of 1700 pesos, inclusive of the bar fine to the club. They permitted me to stay out with her longer than usual, but it didn't cost me anything extra this time. I was surprised that they did not try to flease the Gringo a little bit, but they just agreed to my preference to see her for 3 hours instead of the 2 hours limit.

We arrived back at the room and she got undressed. She was so HOT!!! I remember thinking that she had a "G" girl body, without the fake boobs, but bigger boobs none the less, maybe a B-C cup, and such a gorgeous natural shape. She was a lighter complexion, a very pretty face, what a smile, and so fun loving...she was totally scrumptous!!!

Anyway, she first gave me a covered BJ. I remember she sucked a little different than some. The standard method is to engulf the whole length of the shaft, but with this girl, she sucked the end very sensuously, before ever going full depth. She made absolute love to my pole. There is a difference. I mean, some girls just go through the motions, and that's fine, but it's not the same as when they worship your manhood, sucking and licking it like they really love it. Needless to say, I was hard as a rock.

She was getting hotter too because I was fondling her slit as she made love to my pole. She was getting pretty wet. I remember she kept gasping occassionally as I would find her "G" spot. Yes, she was exhibiting all the "right" kinds of responses.

I decided to introduce her to the pocket rocket. So, I flipped her on her back, and produced the pocket rocket out of thin air...I love the reaction on their faces when they see that pocket rocket for the first time. I am always amazed at how many of them are sincerely unfamiliar with a vibrator, and have never used one.

Anyway, sometimes it takes a little persuasion to convince them to try one out, but in her case, she seemed open to the idea, as long as I kept it on the outside of her, and did not immediately plunge it inside. That would ultimately come later, when she would hunch into the pocket rocket, obviously deciding that to have it inside her would yield some tremendous sensations. Eventually, she was raising her butt to meet the positioning of my pocket rocket, and I would alternately push it all the way in for a short moment, and then bring it back out to massage her clit with it. There was, at this point, a literal puddle on the bed sheet.

Anyway, she eventually asked if I wanted to screw her NOW!!! FINALLY!!! And I said, ok. She started to get into position, no condom, no nothing. I have to admit, it was so tempting, and she was so ready. She simply did not care about a condom or not. I decided that it is not a good idea to succumb to such temptations, my making this decision several years ago to be more responsible, and take less risks. So, even as she was rubbing the top of her clit with my dick, I decided that a condom was in order.

Once ready, we went at it. Now, first, the most interesting part of the way she made love is that she liked to push forward onto your dick from the missionary position. She was the opposite of the starfish. She was so HOT that she just had to have that dick in her, and she would raise her butt to push onto it, attempting to thrust it deep as she could get it, bottoming out as far as she could possibly push it in. I think I could feel the base of her backbond on the tip of my dick. This is NOT common. I have had hundreds in that position, and most do NOT have that degree of depravity, usually settling to do the lesser amount of work necessary to feel the sensation. To have her pushing onto me was a real turn-on.

Once we tired in that position, she suggested that we get into cowgirl position. She rocked back all the way, pusing deep again, just as deep as she could push it in, my believing that she would push my dick through her vagina, it was that deep in her. I couldn't hold back after about ten minutes, and I just popped without any ability to restrain myself. I have never had a girl push onto me like she does, and to drain me of ever drop with her pussy squeezing like that on each stroke. And, she is probably one of the tightest I have ever encountered, one along the lines of my "Cindy #1." There is simply no overcoming the sensation in an effort to prolong the inevitable when they have a really tight pussy and they like to push so deep in cowgirl.

Anyway, as she started to sense my cuming, I think it got her worked up, psychologically, she starting to breath really hard, rapidly, and when she raised her head, she actually drooled on my chest as I could feel her body tremble. Man....I have never had a sexual session like that with ANY girl in Monterrey, not in the whole world, not even with my "G" girl.

We calmed down and we talked for a long time. She was very affectionate, giving me a lot of kisses, and stroking my hair, running her fingers over my chest and along my thighs. She asked me what kind of sex I like, and I told her the kind she just delivered, laughing wildly. She told me that next time we would try something new...What could that be???

New Beginnings...

I've been really hitting the jackpot lately, finding girls that are coming very close to the quality of delivery by my "G" girl, certainly in the quality of sexual release in sessions with them, but girls that do not really approach the sincerity level of the hi-bred GFE delivered by my "G" girl.

I am beginning to believe that by my voluntarily limiting my activities to only my "G' girl for the last year, I have probably overlooked a potential in the market that I had all but given up on in favor of seeing her, she being a sure thing, and something that I realize now was the lazy man's way out.

She is everything I said she was, and I represented her accurately in every respect, right up to this present moment. If she is approached by any that might believe she to be a push over now, they will find her even more of a fortress than before, but for altogether different reasons, suspicious reasons, she now having a very disturbed attitude of awareness. She has not engaged in salidas before on account of me, and now she does not engage in salidas for a new set of reasons.

It was never my intention to divulge to her that a forum of any type such as this even existed, and for an entire year, she had no clue as the existence of such a fourm. But, going in, I assumed she was aware of the forum based on the recent postings. So, my hand was forced, and in order to conduct a thorough investigation, I needed to determine her level of culpability on the one hand, and the extent of her total innocence on the other, the final determination being, total innocence. I never had to resort to showing her the forum, but merely described it to her, she having no direct knowledge of it's particulars as a result of my inquiries, but they being sufficient to put my mind totally at ease, that along with the third party varifications.

The important thing to consider in the evolution of our relationship is that apart from the fabricated recent postings about her, and the potential effect of the last few weeks with respect to she being outed, the possibility that such a development can have a degrading effect on the quality of what I had established with her during times when she was virtually anonymous, our relationship was not on the best of terms for over three months already.

As a result, I feel the need to cultivate new beginnings as a result of the last few weeks of postings, and the decline of a relationship that was formerly as I described it to be. The outing of my "G" girl in a public forum holds a potential to adversely influence her in many different respects, some of which influence the privacy of our relationship were I to attempt to repair it. So, I've felt the need to spread my wings, and to sample the other potential in MTY. I am delighted to find out that my brand of session, at least in part, is most certainly still aviailable in MTY, maybe not to "G" girl standards, but damned close.

As I said before, the work that's involved in new beginnings is so expensive, time consuming, and frankly, quite exhausting, that to endeavor to begin the process makes me tired just to contemplate it. Just look at the difference, and perhaps you will comprehend why my loyalties to my "G" girl were so strong over the course of the last year. Over the last year, whenever I would visit Monterrey, she was always there for me, with me for long periods of time, but during reasonable hours, not this late night, all night stuff that I am engaged in now as part of the renewal process, not unless she spent the whole night.

And, in addition, she would generally leave by no later than 11pm or so, unless spending the night, and it would still leave time for me to prowl the clubs for fun, at least until about 2-3 am, a more reasonable hour to return to the hotel to get some sleep, rather than engaging in the necessary research all evening, and staying up all night with them in the bars, waiting for an hour that they feel is financially advantageous for them to leave the bar, usually leaving the bar no earlier than 1am generally, and then staying up with them until 6am on salida, just like I am doing now.

These girls can be made available during reasonable hours, where you don't have to stay up all night to see them. They will meet you outside the clubs once you have a relationship established with them, and in that way, you avoid the salida fees to the bars, and you get a lot more time with them than what is normally given by the bars, usually only two hours at best, unless you can negotiate something better with the bars, and even then you still have to pay the salida fees or propinas to get some consideration.

I am beginning to believe that it's better to see them for about 3-4 hours maximum if possible. I have even started to change my mind with respect to my former preference for todo la noche, for time beyond the normal 4-5 hours that I seem to be able to routinely experience with a little work on the club level. I am deciding that too long a time spent with them, even with "G," simply leaves no time for anything else.

I'm fortunate in the sense that I've been satiated by having experienced the "long time" experience with my "G" girl now for over a year, but in having done so, I kind of feel like I have the need to experience "long time" out of my system...maybe...well, perhaps not necessarily wanting to experience it with the same degree of frequency, but only on occassion.

It was kind of a double edged sword more recently, on the one hand my being the object of her attentions for long periods of time, but simulataneously not really having the time for anything else. There were times that I had started to feel a little too constrained, happily constrained, blissfully ignorant, but constrained none the less.

It was, and is, the lazy man's way out. In the future, just as has been the case on this trip, I am seeing my "G" girl for shorter periods of time, 4-5 hours, perhaps one or two days at most, but also leaving time to cultivate new beginnings, if for no other reason than my anticipation of changes upon her, ones that I've described lately, changes that I said I had started to notice in her around the time of her boob job, prior to the recent outing of her name on the board.

That means my reports will have a diversity of subject matter in the future, at least to the extent that my reports will be about different girls, something that you haven't seen from me in the recent past....thank GOD, verdad?

Another Hall of Famer...

I had a great bar fine last night from TVO. This girl is 19 years old, blonde hair, size 5 jeans that are worn as tight as a pealing on an apple, really nice butt, nice hard abs, small natural breasts, and she likes sex a lot, lots of moaning, lots of writhing around, lots of scrunching up the facial expressions as she rides the range. And, the kissing??? Man, I have never been kissed like that, not like that, not even by "you know who." I sensed in her from the beginning in the club, a combination of attitude, reaction to stimuli, and a HOT body, the winning formula in my book, so I bar fined her.

She is now a contender for being at the top of the heap. That is really no small feat for any girl I bar fine in Monterrey, to be elligible for immediate inductance into the USB hall of fame. She was really that good, probably as good as...well, "you know who." But, maybe not quite the personality, or the GFE characteristics I also prefer. No other girl really approaches "you know who" with respect to carino. But, I digress, and my intention is to provide some new material. I simply use comparisons as a bench mark to articulate my assessment, and you all know my assessement of "you know who." Mentioning her just serves to illustrate the depth of my positive assessment of any new bar fines.

I will refer to new TVO girl as MY "S" girl. Yes, the 'my" this and "my" that will remain. Nothing is changing with respect to my routine. I know what works. And, they are mine, girls to be trained, girls to be brought along. This girl really needs no training in the sex part, but she will require some training in the carino aspect of GFE. She was starting to warm up to me in the end, and I expect she will be much more affectionate next time. I was having to demonstrate to her the finer points through my own best example. I hope she will pick up what I like through my own behavior.

But, sorry, I skipped ahead a little too much...Lets start back at the beginning.

She left her club with me after I bought her two drinks. At first, she was a little reluctant, and little scared, her first salida, so she says. She actually seemed to be sitting contemplating going on salida for the first time, and having some slight, but discernable trepidation.

We left TVO at 12:30am and she stayed with me until 5:30am, 5 hours. So, the "time committment" makes her elligible for distinction from the beginning. The bar fine is higher at TVO, 850 pesos, but the girl costing the same as all of them, 1000 pesos. She responded to me in ways that made her ultimately a favorite versus the mediocre or starfish kinds of experiences. I was able to negotiate more time with her by first offering the waiter a tip if he would intervene with the manager about the amount of time she could spend away from the club.

The manager did not really know whom he was dealing with initially because the waiter relayed the prescribed amount of time, 2 hours, no more. I told the waiter that if he would intervene on my behalf, I would give him a propina, and he came back after having told me that the manager agreed to let the girl stay out a total of 3 hours, if she was in agreement with that length of time. At first, she wasn't really willing. I mean she really doesn't know this Gringo, and it's her first time off premises, etc...You know, she just didn't want to get overly committed. But she finally agreed to 3 hours, and I gave the waiter an extra 200 pesos for his effort.

Well, when we finally went toward the door, the manager was standing there, and he recognized me, a big smile on his face, and he said something like "oh, it's you...," hand held out for his complimentary cookie ration. Of course, I gave him the cookies, and the manager told my "S" girl that she could stay out until closing if she wanted, just as long as she was back to collect her pay.

What is even funnier is that the "S" girl stayed so long, that the manager called her on her cell in our room at about 5am, wondering where she was. She was toasty warm, snuggled with me under the covers, and purring like a nice little pussy. I had just screwed her for the second one hour long session, and the both of us were just resting from being totally exhausted, listening to music on my laptop. My GOD she was wet. I believe her when she says she has never been upstairs yet, or that she has only been working a couple of weeks. Prior to this job, she was in some kind of business work.

I don't usually get too graphic in my descriptions of the actual events, but many have asked me to click it up a notch with respect to descriptions of my specific acts with these girls, and I intend to do that, but it takes time to develop that kind of writing style. I will start out slow.

Suffice it to say, she was quite good, initiating foreplay, a lot of kissing, unbelievable amount of kissing, more than "you know who" even. She was devouring my mouth during sex, her tongue was in the back of my throat, her lips were slobbering over mine line she was going to fuckin' eat me.

But, I digress, prior to sex, she gave me a really nice BJ, and during sex, oh man, the moaning and the writhing around. These are the elements of great sex. This was not a GFE girl, this was strictly great sex, and there is a distinction. If you can find both, it is really quite extraordinary. She was a moderate GFE girl, but she could use a little work.

Well, that's about it for the blow by blow descriptons. I'll try to elaborate more as time goes on. One has to develop these talents. Please be patient.

I have found a couple of new girls this trip, the one last night from TVO, and the girl from Poisson, one I have high hopes for, and I will look again tonight for other options. Now, normally, I would NEVER, ever visit the Poisson, verdad? I would avoid it like the plague due to the enhanced price points, but this was on a whim. I bought this new girl 1600 pesos worth of drinks, and she has agreed to meet me on Sunday on salida.

Another interesting development so far this trip is that Angry girl was going to go with me again from around 1:30am until closing. That is pretty decent time spent. I have stood her up twice now. I will have to follow through with her one of these nights or she is going to think I am being a total jerk to her. But, honestly, I am not that attracted to her as before, so sometimes if I find an alternate, I opt for the better scenario rather than to go back with a girl that really holds no surprises, present company of "you know who" accepted of course.

The best way to play the Angry Girl scenario is to respond to bar fine her if I do not find a better alternative, and not to set her up for being angry with me if I don't show up. Better to just show up after about 2am, and offer to bar fine her rather than planning it in advance. If I make her any promises one more time, she is going to go ballistic once again.

But, honestly, the availability of cookies and skittles sway her significantly. When I took her into the privados last trip to say hello, she told me that we would resume our friendship, but that we would take it slow, no salidas, just my giving her cookies, candy, etc...my having the privelege of talking to her :-))) Uhmmmm, sounds like I am losing control again...I thought so too. I mean, what is in this for me, slaving over a hot oven, buying the bags of skittles and repackaging them in girl sized portions for distribution, all in exchange for a little chit chat with Angry Girl and nothing more? Uhhhhhhh????

I guess she considered the down side of holding out on me, that being NO cookies coming steadily month to month, my believing there is really no reason to return to MTY too frequently. It's funny how after only sixty days of waiting for me to return, sensing her own chocolate chip depravation no doubt, she is now agreeing to go on salida with me, and to stay with me from about 1-2am until closing, all for 1000 pesos. I wonder if she missed me this last year spent with "you know who." And, of course, Angry Girl received her second ration of cookies this week, something she dearly loves.

This IS the only section that has shit to read and participate in, right? This section grows at leaps and bounds, and will surpass the regular sections in very short order, already containing 25% of the number of posts in just a few months compared to the Monterrey Section, which has been in existence for years upon years. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Listen, guys, I will shut up about my "G" girl if someone has some other, legit, drama they wish to post here, or even other stuff of whatever subject matter is of interest. MJ tried to get me off my "G" girl, and I appreciate that effort...I should have been more disciplined. But, alas, she has my soul, and I just can't stop thinking about her.

It might serve to distract me if some of you would come clean with your own dramas a little bit. I mean, hey, I remember just a few days ago, MJ making reference to one of his trists, and how it affected him. I would like to hear it, but no made up shit, and no hiding your true emotions just for the sake of trying to maintain a certain facade here on ISG. We are all friends here, even those of you that detest my guts, all I stand for, or don't stand for, all the BS, all the waste of band width, etc...

So, I am turning it over now to MJ...I expect you to tell the story of the girl that caused you some "thought," and to relay the story with the same honesty of thought that I put into my own posts. Please, you are the next one to contribute, then when you are done, please hand it off to another contributor of choice by naming them specifically.

And, Carlos, he talked of having at least two girls that put him through the ringer over the last 25 years. I would love to hear about it.

Of course, it's much better if it's happening to you in the here and now, much more emotion to enjoy, much more in the way of sincere expression in the writing, etc...But, I realize that some of you have hardened your hearts, and that some of you have adopted your strategies to protect your inner being, and that is understandable if you believe it's the wisest course of action for you. But, I choose to experience the fullness of the experience. I am no worse for wear financially. That is where I draw the line. That is the gage I use to determine the out of bounce markers.

WastedG, 'comon, you must have had some circumstances that you can relate to us with respect to your P4P career. How about what happened to you with what's her name???...the tall slim girl with the black hair, the one working over at Harem these days....Don't remember her name...Alzheimer's you know.

But, really, guys I have been mongering since I was a teenager, mostly in the US in those days, and later across the US in various cities where my work took me, and then most recently, over the last 7-8 years in foreign lands.

Frankly, I have never had the kinds of encounters in the US that I've had in Mexico, and other foreign venues, not even close to getting as close to US girls as I am so easily able to do with these Mexican girls.

There is simultaneously so much more enjoyment in the hobby when you get close to them, first beginning by running a game on them, a game run just as effectively as they do on you.

And, then, such as the case with my "G" girl, our running a game on one another, then things developing beyond the game. I have lived with her in the real world so much, so much "regular" living, mundane kinds of stuff, dinner, movies, dating her for real...seeing her in a different light than most will ever experience her. So much so now that we know each other quite well. The situation with her now is that I have found a girl that I click with, one that I believe there is something to the "realtionship," whatever that actual something might be defined as being...there is something there. It isn't "conventional," but it is there...she can not forget me. I am a part of her legitimate life. I have wormed my way into her being. I do it professionally in my work, and I apply the same principles that I use in my work on these girls. I get to know them inside, and I use what I learn to find their soft spots, eventually finding their buttons. Oh sure, they push my buttons, but do not think I don't find their buttons as well.

I have already articulated all her psychological motivators before, so you know what I mean when I talk of these girls having non-legitimate motivators, as in motivators that are not from the legitimate world. But, they are sincere motivators for them in their world. It has P4P written all over it, but it is still not P4P entirely...there is more to it than that.

I contend that it has to happen, once you maintain contact with a girl as long as I have, my "G" girl, and some others, giving them your almost undivided, regular, attention, attention that has nothing to do with sex, and attention that also has everything to do with sex, making love to her as a woman, and not a ho. Showing her in ways that demonstrate your sincerity to her, your care for her. It has to happen. Just like with WastedG and some of his favorites, the "P" and "X" girls being the best examples, but there are more. It has to happen with certain girls that you know well.

It is inevitable that if you click there will be a lot more "history" to build upon, your knowledge of them as people trascends P4P. You begin to know them first as friends, and then the familiarity, and the repeated visits, the long periods of time together, makes you a fixture in their legitimate lives, something they do not forget, or consider as "business," even when they will take from any and all that contribute. They are ho's...you must accept that about them first, to get beyond the barrier that keeps you from seeing them as people, which eventually gets you into their psyche, and their hearts as well.

"G" is not just sucking my dick in the privados, or even going with me on salida, and fucking me for one session or even two, as she does with her clients. We know each other very, very intimately, much better than I would ever even have known a legitimate girl taken on a few dates. I have routinely been with her in all kinds of circumstances, and a "significance" has developed. It has nothing to do with money, although she will always take from anyone if given the opportunity, certainly. Remember, she is a ho.

But, the bottom line, mongering for me now, with the depth of sincerity I experience, and the familiarity I refer to, offers the intensity I enjoy, a double edged sword, soothing my soul on the one hand, and ripping my heart out on the other. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I wouldn't go back to my "US' ho-ing experience. What I have in Monterrey, with "G" girl, and others, can not be experienced in the US, period. So, do not worry. I will be back to MTY some day.

I let it ALL hang out here on ISG, all 10" of it (NOT!) Ok, 91/2"...

The mark of a truely secure man is to let it all hang out, all the emotions, the doubt, all the naivete, all the foolishness, etc..I have nothing to prove by holding back on ISG. Whom do I have to impress? If you read my stuff, it is always from the heart and honestly expressed. And, when you read it, you'll notice wild fluctuations in my thought processes, somedays happy, other days sad, other days optomistic, other days pesimistic...and sometimes with my thoughts and feelings changing by the hour.

Other contributors are welcome...C'mon Cowboy UP mongers!!!

And, WastedG, whom is "young Yo (Bob's girl)"...I don't remember her, or I have forgotten her, or I might only know her by her real name. Kien Es?

Quote Originally Posted by Wastedgman
    Thank you Bob. You are correct. If it wasn't for you and your G drama, this section would be dead or not even born to start with. So thank you.

OK. I too want to go apologize to sweet P for taking Crunchy S, Crazy S, Hot D (Carlos' girl), Zully (Carlos’ Girl) young Yo (Bob's girl) Monsey (Mr. L's girl) Stacy (hot mamma. She's back), Skinny what's her face (X's she-husband) Viko (Mr. Q's girl), Juana (Bob & Mr. L's) July (Carlos' girl) ... and all the girls I loved before whose names I cannot recall. I want her to understand my sincere regret and ...

wait .. I couldn't give a sh8t what she thinks. She's already been substituted by many others only to have her learn the reason and she tries to give me what I had from them. But I could do without those blows.

Bob, stay home. Don't fall for Carlos' attempts to drag you back down. If you can stay away, you're the winner and they are the losers. You save on money and heartaches. Your family is more worthy of your pesos.

haha - When I asked Sexy X's girl to say hello to Sexy X, she called her and told her. She thanked her but told her to stay clear of Wasted. Sexy X is now telling her she-husband to not interact with me. And how did she do that? By taking me on a wild ride in the privados. yeah, I have plans for them both.

Wasted

Thank you Bob. You are correct. If it wasn't for you and your G drama, this section would be dead or not even born to start with. So thank you.

OK. I too want to go apologize to sweet P for taking Crunchy S, Crazy S, Hot D (Carlos' girl), Zully (Carlos’ Girl) young Yo (Bob's girl) Monsey (Mr. L's girl) Stacy (hot mamma. She's back), Skinny what's her face (X's she-husband) Viko (Mr. Q's girl), Juana (Bob & Mr. L's) July (Carlos' girl) ... and all the girls I loved before whose names I cannot recall. I want her to understand my sincere regret and ...

wait .. I couldn't give a sh8t what she thinks. She's already been substituted by many others only to have her learn the reason and she tries to give me what I had from them. But I could do without those blows.

Bob, stay home. Don't fall for Carlos' attempts to drag you back down. If you can stay away, you're the winner and they are the losers. You save on money and heartaches. Your family is more worthy of your pesos.

haha - When I asked Sexy X's girl to say hello to Sexy X, she called her and told her. She thanked her but told her to stay clear of Wasted. Sexy X is now telling her she-husband to not interact with me. And how did she do that? By taking me on a wild ride in the privados. yeah, I have plans for them both.

Wasted

Quote Originally Posted by UnospongeBob
    You guys have the benefit of my explanations here, knowing in vivid and prolific detail, that I am not like her other clients, regardless of your own states of confusion about my thought processes. She has to figure it all out on her own...I am not optomistic. I would try explaining all of this to her, but it is quite complicated by phone in Spanish...and, I am not really sure it's worth the $1000 investment to travel there to explain a scenario to a ho that probably has not intention of trying to make things that way I would prefer them to be in order to keep spending a $1000US to be there regularly.

nice try....hahaha...getting me down there to practice spanish...

ok, i will come back. :d

go to her club, and tell her to start pursuing me like she did before. it is really all quite simple.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos perez
    i still remember the usb that use to come down to monterrey.
    the usb whose post made everyone green with envy cause in all sincerity, he was havin fun with tons of girls.
    the usb that is posting right now is a guy that has fallen in the trap of his own gfe quest.

i just want to know what happened to that guy that came down here 2-3 year ago? where is he?

ps: i still insist that when usb started speaking spanish, that was the end of it... which by the way, i still insist, his spanish accent (one that i tried to correct) and the tone of voice he uses must be a turn off for girls and yes, i also have mentioned that to him, but again, he no longer pays attention to advice.

pps: i had forgotten this subject, but that can only be corrected in person, not via posts where he can´t pay attention to his manner of speech.

i still remember the usb that use to come down to monterrey.
    the usb whose post made everyone green with envy cause in all sincerity, he was havin fun with tons of girls.
    the usb that is posting right now is a guy that has fallen in the trap of his own gfe quest.

i just want to know what happened to that guy that came down here 2-3 year ago? where is he?

ps: i still insist that when usb started speaking spanish, that was the end of it... which by the way, i still insist, his spanish accent (one that i tried to correct) and the tone of voice he uses must be a turn off for girls and yes, i also have mentioned that to him, but again, he no longer pays attention to advice.

pps: i had forgotten this subject, but that can only be corrected in person, not via posts where he can´t pay attention to his manner of speech.

Quote Originally Posted by unospongebob
    no...i think i do know the truth, and what carlos originally said about relationships rekindled, and considering a cost of $1000us, i suspect it would not be worth the investment. i am enjoying the positioning between us though, and if i return, we'll see how she performs.

No...I think I do know the truth, and what Carlos originally said about relationships rekindled, and considering a cost of $1000US, I suspect it would not be worth the investment. I am enjoying the positioning between us though, and if I return, we'll see how she performs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mill Just
    Truth was never part of the equation- not at any point in your "relationship." She gave you what you wanted, pushed all your buttons just so that she can have a generous gringo benefactor on reserve. It was all fantasy. A fantasy, by the way, that you said was all that ever mattered. You will die an old man before you ever get the truth from any of these chicas- at least not our idea of what the truth is.

I hope you actually read what I write. If not, I'll say it again: "You are asking of the chicas a level of sincerity and warmth that simply is beyond them. They don't even treat their own familes with such sincerity, how can you expect them to treat a john with that level of maturity?"

Are you waiting for a working girl to run up to you and make you feel her "love" for you, to beg you with tears in her eyes, to give up the business for ever and let her family be hungry to convince you? Or do you just want her to show up when she says she'll show up and give you the service that you like? If its the latter, then why the hell would you even care if she's sincere with you?

I suspect that you need her to love you...and for real. Stop kidding yourself, Uno, you are NOT playing some psychological game with her. She is the one with all the power over you and she is the one playing the psychological games on you.

Listen to yourself, buddy. Can you imagine anything so ridiculous as a John worrying about whether his hooker is mad at him and telling the truth about her feelings for him? Especially when said hooker is busy licking and humping and balling everyone in the club with a few bucks in his pockets.

I'll finish by quoting a line from the 40 year old Virgin: "You're putting the pussy on a pedastal."

Truth? You Can't Handle the Truth!

I don't want games, I want the truth so I can make my decision to return or not.
    Truth was never part of the equation- not at any point in your "relationship." She gave you what you wanted, pushed all your buttons just so that she can have a generous gringo benefactor on reserve. It was all fantasy. A fantasy, by the way, that you said was all that ever mattered. You will die an old man before you ever get the truth from any of these chicas- at least not our idea of what the truth is.

I hope you actually read what I write. If not, I'll say it again: "You are asking of the chicas a level of sincerity and warmth that simply is beyond them. They don't even treat their own familes with such sincerity, how can you expect them to treat a john with that level of maturity?"

Are you waiting for a working girl to run up to you and make you feel her "love" for you, to beg you with tears in her eyes, to give up the business for ever and let her family be hungry to convince you? Or do you just want her to show up when she says she'll show up and give you the service that you like? If its the latter, then why the hell would you even care if she's sincere with you?

I suspect that you need her to love you...and for real. Stop kidding yourself, Uno, you are NOT playing some psychological game with her. She is the one with all the power over you and she is the one playing the psychological games on you.

Listen to yourself, buddy. Can you imagine anything so ridiculous as a John worrying about whether his hooker is mad at him and telling the truth about her feelings for him? Especially when said hooker is busy licking and humping and balling everyone in the club with a few bucks in his pockets.

I'll finish by quoting a line from the 40 year old Virgin: "You're putting the pussy on a pedastal."

ok, i'll bite...

you're right, she was angry with me...but, yet, first thing out of her mouth when i talked to her on the phone was, "are you mad?" you know what i said, "yes!, then no, then yes, then, no, then yes, then no." :d " te extrano."

if she is a ho, playing a ho's game, tell me why she had reason to be angry with me, i mean really, emotionally, angry...not just "business casual" angry, and why all the drama, the tears, the disappointment, the avoidance, the coldness? and why, if she was angry with me, does she ask if i am angry with her?

if she's a ho, playing a ho's game, she would not have been that visibly angry with me. there simply wasn't any money in it for her. and, therein, perhaps lies the issue. did she became angry because there was no money in it for her, and she was always there anyway for me, feeling that i was a waste of time? frankly, i think she is slowly morphing into a more mercenary girl, and i sense in her that she is struggling with her desire to play the semi-legit, semi-pro, with the need and desire to play the absolute, consumate pro. it is part of her personality defect that she needs to be making money on clients in order to feel worth anything. i theorize that the lack of compensation for time spent with me was starting to get to her. she was feeling used, perhaps. but, i never used her her. i loved her. i love her.

but then, in her texts, which porker witnessed when we were all over at prestige that friday, text replies that he helped me answer in more eloquently written spanish, she criticized me for always bringing up that she wanted my money, she stating exactly that "that's your problem usb, always thinking i want your money...she further stating "i never treated you like a client." funny, that's what angry girl kept saying too. but, "g" always said such conflicting things, first saying she does not need the money, screw her boss and the club, to saying that she had to make some money, and she didn't want to take mine, but it was all of a sudden soooo important that she be focused on the important things of life, at least to her, which translates to earning money, taking care of her son, her mother, etc...

i am sick of playing games, and that's what attracted me to "g," she did not play games with me initially. now, it just seems that it could be the start of game playing...now she is not angry, she is happy to hear from me, she is wanting me to return, "te quiero usb," even "i love you so much!" said in her wonderful spanish accented inglis...so cute.

up to now, "g" did not play games with me, and now, here we go...is she playing games now? and, if so, why? for the money? what money? 500-1000 pesos for all day. because, if she is wanting me to return, it will not be for the standard 1.5 hours at 1350 pesos. it will only be just exactly how it was before. she knows the depth of my true affections, my sincerity, she also knows that the money is no motivator.

after this last scenario, who knows? she had started to act like all the other hos in the bar toward me with this last scenario, or is she? i don't mean my recent phone call to her, that was the old "g" again. but, if she is just morphing into one of those regular mercenaries, and all that is going to happen is to have her running a game on me, i don't want to return to witness it.

i just simply don't want her treating my like a client. i don't want to be her client. i am not her client. i will not travel 1000 miles, or spend $1000us, to travel to be her client. i must be more than her client, or the gravy train :d 500-1000 pesos for todo la noche, and 8-12 hours of her time, stops. :d

besides, i doubt i will face her again because while she may have been angry, and is now amiable and affectionate with me, at least over the phone, she does not apparently value me sufficiently, not as a amigovio, and not apparently as a client, not enough to make the effort to see me return, which makes me wonder why she was angry to begin with, and if there is a game, what in the world kind of game is it?

this is exactly my point about different venues. here is the absolute best bar girl i have ever found in the entire world with respect to her attitude toward me in the moment, and she still is mired in game playing that you would not find in other parts of the world.

do you mexicano's have some kind of training academy established for mexican bar girls in cancun or somewhere...two weeks of intense training in how to play games and alienate clients, drive them bats? :d just kidding, but really, i don't want games, i want the truth so i can make my decision to return or not.

if she wants me to return, as she said that she does, she has to send me stronger more frequent messages that it will be worth $1000us to do so, and that i won't simply be bar fining her to experience the same level of mediocre gfe i could have obtained from any of her peers. i don't want her peers. she must think i am just using her...she is not being used, she is very special.

don't you see....that is what distinguished her from the others. she has to convince me that some of what she said to me previously was said in a fit of jealous anger, and not the true nature of her attitudes toward me. i don't want to return to see her, only to have her running off to tj or reynosa, just breaking my heart.

i don't know how she is going to convey it...no texts, no calls, no emails, no messages, no nothing...i won't return on a hunch about her sincerity, it' simply too expensive. and, if i do return, i will give her every bit of the exclusivity commitment i should have adhered to from the beginning. it is up to her.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos perez
    come on, be real... look at what usb says: "she realizing that i was actually not angry with her"

you angry at her?
    did we miss some part along the last loop of the roller coaster ride?

she dumped you, she was angry at you... even if your conversation stirred to the point of "am not angry, and you?... no, and you?" the reality of things is the she was angry at you, dumped you due to foolish acts and not the other way around.

so keep clear this idea or you will face her, again, with the wrong notion that you have everything under control.

Come on, be real... look at what USB says: "she realizing that I was actually not angry with her"

You angry at her?
    Did we miss some part along the last loop of the roller coaster ride?

She dumped you, she was angry at you... even if your conversation stirred to the point of "am not angry, and you?... no, and you?" the reality of things is the she was angry at you, dumped you due to foolish acts and not the other way around.

So keep clear this idea or you will face her, again, with the wrong notion that you have everything under control.

No...it must be just as you said.

"She now has to fight her way to your heart."

She was quite specific about things needing to be how they were before between us...so, I do not believe she would be alright with me conducting myself like I did last month, and bar fining other girls. Besides, that whole thing only serves to damage my scenario.

I have virtually given up because, literally, she does not have the benefit of reading my mind, and she thinks like a ho, wanting to conduct herself as such, and thinking I am like all her other clients, believing that her future treatment of me will be sufficient as my ho. I do not want her wanting me back as a client, nor do I enjoy the prospect of thinking of her as a ho, even when I intellectually realize that she is. If that is the future dynamic, I am done.

You guys have the benefit of my explanations here, knowing in vivid and prolific detail, that I am not like her other clients, regardless of your own states of confusion about my thought processes. She has to figure it all out on her own...I am not optomistic. I would try explaining all of this to her, but it is quite complicated by phone in Spanish...and, I am not really sure it's worth the $1000 investment to travel there to explain a scenario to a ho that probably has not intention of trying to make things that way I would prefer them to be in order to keep spending a $1000US to be there regularly.

I am disappointed at the prospect of not returning in the near term. But, who knows, maybe she is smarter than I think, and she will figure out what tactics she must use to entice me to risk another $1000 just for the privilege of explaining it, or for the opportunity to test it out over time so we can both find out.

But, more importantly, she probably does not even have a clue, or even the willingness, with respect to the sacrifices that will be necessary on her end, to achieve my satisfaction with respect to the way she conducts herself, so it is undoubtedly a lost cause anyway.

It was a nice ride...I will miss her.

No...it must be just as you said.

"She now has to fight her way to your heart."

She was quite specific about things needing to be how they were before between us...so, I do not believe she would be alright with me conducting myself like I did last month, and bar fining other girls. Besides, that whole thing only serves to damage my scenario.

I have virtually given up because, literally, she does not have the benefit of reading my mind, and she thinks like a ho, wanting to conduct herself as such, and thinking I am like all her other clients, believing that her future treatment of me will be sufficient as my ho. I do not want her wanting me back as a client, nor do I enjoy the prospect of thinking of her as a ho, even when I intellectually realize that she is. If that is the future dynamic, I am done.

I am disappointed at the prospect of not returning in the near term. But, who knows, maybe she is smarter than I think, and she will figure out what tactics she must use to entice me to risk another $1000 just for the privilege of explaining it, or for the opportunity to test it out over time so we can both find out.

But, more importantly, she probably does not even have a clue, or even the willingness, with respect to the sacrifices that will be necessary on her end, to achieve my satisfaction with respect to the way she conducts herself, so it is undoubtedly a lost cause anyway.

It was a nice ride...I will miss her.

me quiere, no me quiere
    she loves me, she loves me not

Who are you thanking for trying?

Bob, Bob, Bob,

When your ho dumps you becasue you 'sampled' another and then returns to you asking for your blessing, you still say it is up to her. No Bob, you've already established that she's OK with you 'sampling' others. Don't you see it?

She is there for you 'IF YOU WANT HER TO BE' and not the other way around. She now has to fight her way to your heart. Set back and anjoy the ride. I know I do.

That's all I have to say.

Wasted

me quiere, no me quiere
    she loves me, she loves me not

But, thanks for trying...It all hinges on her though.
    Who are you thanking for trying?

Bob, Bob, Bob,

When your ho dumps you becasue you 'sampled' another and then returns to you asking for your blessing, you still say it is up to her. No Bob, you've already established that she's OK with you 'sampling' others. Don't you see it?

She is there for you 'IF YOU WANT HER TO BE' and not the other way around. She now has to fight her way to your heart. Set back and anjoy the ride. I know I do.

That's all I have to say.

Wasted

My comments will make me sound very wishy-washy. And, this post is not about my "G" girl, it is more about the motivation to return...although she certainly factors into the overall conclusions I'm reaching with respect to what my preferences are, and how available that is in MTY.

Actually, after talking to her on the phone the other night, I was quite pleased how our conversation went, the joy and optomism in her voice, she realizing that I was actually not angry with her, and that I had not chosen to completely have forgotten about her as a consequence to her telling me it was over, that we should not see each other any more, and that we are not talking, etc...Well, we are certainly talking now...

But, in retrospect, I am still not sure when or if I will be returning. She asked me when I will be coming back to Monterrey, and I told her it may not be soon. I told her that my return hinges entirely on her, on whether we can have the same scenario we had before.

It occurs to me that if I can't have the same scenario I experienced early on with respect to her a-typical treatment of me, and if she is merely going to play the ho to me under the typical MTY circumstances, which of course, is what all on ISG assume has been going on all along, then I have little desire to return. No re-invention of myself is going to change what it is I enjoyed from her initially.

I am strictly waiting for some sign...some aggressive indication from her that things are as they once were. But, I also realize that such a sign will probably never materialize. So, why return...for what? Void of my "G" girl, and more importantly, her delivery, it only serves to annoy me when I am there, except of course the enjoyment I receive fraternizing with my amigos.

The other girls playing all their little aggravating games only serves to [CodeWord140] me off, and make me reluctant to have spent the money to get there, not to mention the money I sometimes throw away on surrogates that more typically result in a huge disappointment compared to my "G" girl's GFE.

My "G" girl never really jerked me around in the past. That is what distinguished her so vividlly from the other girls, and her treatment of me last month is the single factor that causes me pause at returning now. She just started to do so with this recent circumstance, and that has me having very serious second thoughts about returning, versus just forgetting about her and MTY. She will have to convince me otherwise, that there is the initial scenario of sincerity, but I don't know how that will occur when, in reality, she has possibly morphed into a girl that holds her head so high in the club that she believes she does not have to work at it any more.

You see, as much as I love her, I also detect in her a transition. That transition affected me last month. Did I not predict it with the advent of the boob job? Of course I did. And, up to that point, any transition that may have occurred previously in her from about April or May of this year, may not have been played on me by her until last month.

You all know how analytical I am. I am seeing her in a slightly different light. She claimed that I burst her bubble last month, and perhaps her behavior toward me has now burst mine. Even as well as we get along as friends, and as much as I love her in many ways, I am skeptical that she will be able to entice me to return to her. I mean that with respect to what she was so good at giving me before.

As I always have said, it was never about the sex...sex is a dime a dozen in Monterrey. No, what she delivered was something totally believable, and now, a possible eventualized charade, mostly due to her changes, is exposed to the light of day. I don't know how she will be able to revive it.

Perhaps that was what she was telling me last month when she told me that she did not think we should see each other again. Perhaps she was feeling then that same thing that I sort of feel now, that the sincerity we both enjoyed was compromised as a result of our collective behavior.

Perhaps when I compromised my sincerity with her by bar fining the other girl, she was feeling a little of the same thing I am feeling now, that her treatment of me, as a result, compromised the sincerity level overall...and that it has possibly effected our whole "arrangement," the rarity of what it was predicated on initially, a sincerity level that is not typically found in P4P.

Here is the dilemma...I have to first get the motivation to return, spending $1000US just to get there, only for the prospect that she can somehow rekindle what we once had together, with the same level of sincerity, and in light of the changes to her demeanor and attitude that I have sensed lately with respect to something as simple as her own confidence level, I have some reservations.

So, it requires a huge leap of faith on my part. I always believed she was very sincere with me, and when it was going on, especially early on, I believed her affections toward me were totally genuine regardless of the money, and I still believe that for her in the moment. But, I also believe that as time has progressed, and based upon her changes, that she has adopted a more mercenary general attitude...all this said of course within the context that I still love her death.

But now, I sense her motivations are possibly too mercenary for me to risk a return. I don't know if one can turn it around over the phone, me being 1000 miles from her, and my also having the sobering affects of a normal life to reign in my foolish, seemingly naive, and overlay sentimental behaviors. And, I doubt she is analytical like me, or even intelligent enough, although she is a very cunning girl, to realize what she needs to do to make my return imminent.

As we were about to hang up the phone the other night, after talking a long time, she actually said "Gracias." Uhmmm, maybe there is something to it. But, if not, I have no desire to return in the near term, not reinvent myself, not to rekindle what she may no longer be in a position to deliver, etc...If all I have to look forward to is the common merceny treatment of the average MTY bar girl, then I have lost interest in returning. I have not endured that kind of treatment for a year, I have avoided it at the hands of my "G" girl, and I have not desire to seek it now, or to experience it from my "G" girl.

You know...I thought I had fucked up when I alienated her, and I surely contributed to the circumstances knowing her as I do. But, it now occurs to me that perhaps she is the one that fucked up. But, if she feels that she did fuck it up, and she wishes she had not had that reaction to me last month, which would be a sincere attitude on her part, even if motivated even partially by money, which I doubt, then there is hope.

But, the money factor is a huge part of it. If money is the base of her motivations, which I always doubted due to the "time spent" factor, and her very low return on investment, then there is very little hope of my returning.

A lot of whether I return will be up to her...I will gage her desire to prompt my quick return based on her attempts to contact me, her attempts to talk to me, what she has to say when and if I speak to her by phone again, etc...

I will really miss her, the old "G," like she was with me six months ago, before the changes, when we both enjoyed the GFE/BFE fantasy. Because, if what awaits me otherwise is just the same kind of girl, the types that are otherwise a dime a dozen in the clubs, I have NO interest in returning. If that is all that awaits me, then it is of no value to me...except of course to see my amigos...you guys are the greatest

But, if she sincerely does want me returning, for whatever reason, she will never figure it out to do what needs doing without a map and a keeper. These girls simply are not sophisticated enough to put a plan in place and follow through with it. They all live moment to moment with very little thought to long term planning. I guess I should not expect otherwise, so my return is probably not that likely. But, thanks for trying...It all hinges on her though.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Perez
    I agree... one thing is said, but what is done is completly different.

I still insist that USB must come down and start from scratch, reinvent himself, examine where he lost track of things and control of the situation.

I hope this is true: "However, I promise to be less connected to her real life.".... cause that was your Winter of your discontent.

USB says: "I am going to leave her availability completely up to her, with the understanding in advance that I am there for what I like, and if she is unavailable, there will be other options looked at."

If there is money involved, of course she will be available.

USB says: "If she is a committed escort, she will pull out all the stops,"

If there is money involved, of course she will put out all the stops.

USB says: "and if she isn't, I will pre-establish my freedom to look and partake elsewhere."

You are the one with the money, no need to pre-establish anything.

Going back to the "reinventing-starting from scratch" part... you can start by eradicating from your vocabulary the word "compansate" and substitute it for "paying".
    You know, as in "I didn't pay for her services, I compensated her abscence from the club".
    As in now am going to pay fair and square for her time with me and not pressure her to be with me when I compensated her for company.

This are the things to be taken in mind when I say "reinvent".

What's this? Where have I heard this before? Oh wait, those are the exact advices we have lost our voices trying to get through Bob's head.

How could it be?
    This is just an original idea of mine...something I came up with on my own. If you pay attention, you might learn from the "Great One."

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations