La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Ho Chi Minh City - Massage Parlors

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 147 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2193
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpanabc
    Thanks for sharing JD, I always enjoy your reports and pictures.

In fact since you first mentioned NTT, D7 I have tried probably 15-20 hot tocs and in 1 recieved FS for 300k. It is true that if you venture out of D1 there is lots of fun to be had at a good price. Plenty of girls at the end of NTT after 9pm who will go ST for 300k + 50k hotel fee.

Thanks jd, whilst I don't post enough on here, I certainly listen to you and regards to pricing and get some very good deals!
    Peter,

I'm glad you use and appreciate my help.

Which end of NTT do you find the SW?

Also, go down Le Van Luong south of NTT. There are so many Hot Toc and Cafe Om on that stretch. Real down market places. 100-120k BJ all included, house and girl.

Also found on Lam Van Ben but only a few compared to LVL. I find directly on NTT usually ask higher prices. Rent is much higher on that street and more visible to passerby.

JD

Peace

Gentlemen,

This may be our backyard, but we don't own the house.

Besides, the establishment (as well as many others in the area) of which the address was posted previously (which led to this ruckus) has been around for a long time.

Now can we all get along?

El Greco: ευχαριστώ, and welcome to VN!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendella
    The whole world doesn't know about it. That's the point.

Guys, it's not any stampede I worry about, it's the places being shut down. Posting the info on a public forum is not a good idea if we want the places to remain in business. Raids do happen here, a lot, and places do disappear forever, a lot. I've seen plenty of different venues shut down in my time here, never to return.

I can't speak for the way other people posted about those places here -- and can understand people being put off by that. But the bottom line is that it's not a good idea to post this particular info here in the forum. Info about them has been kept as a secret, in PM only, with a few leaks here and there. I heard of them by PM at a time when they were only being talked about in PM, always with the warning to be discreet with the info and only share with people who could be trusted, privately. Just because there were a few leaks by some who didn't have the good sense to be discreet doesn't mean now we should treat it as part of public domain.

It's reasonable and fair to limit sharing by PM for certain things. That's what PM is for. To get stuff in PM you have to persuade someone to share it. If you asked but didn't get it, it means you weren't persuasive enough. Or patient enough. In that case you can keep trying, try someone else, or cry foul. I think the last one is least likely to be effective, and actually is more likely to convince other people (such as me in this case) not to share the info with you. Basically, your skills of persuasion are failing to get the job done.

I tried to delicately give what I feel sure is good advice about this. The response I see, well... I'm not sure what to call the ones who rush in where they're tapped on the shoulder and specifically told angels fear to tread up ahead, then respond by telling off that person and insist on rushing in anyway. To me, I see this and think: definitely don't share this info with that guy. He doesn't care at all if these places get shut down.

If you were sincerely interested in getting those addresses, you would have acted nice and PM'd me. I got no PM(!) and a telling off instead. So obviously you're not interested in getting the info.

I guess I look at this and think, this guy is just here trying to stir up trouble. He's not even the least interested in getting the info that this is supposedly all about. So this is a troll, then.
    Totally wrong!!!

Have a look at my long history or ask Jackson if I am a troll. We have met several times.

I never asked anyone to write it in the open or said that such info should be in the open. Although finally it was well before. I might be a newbie in Vietnam but not in the forum.

Read again more carefully my friend and you will see that I was not the only one to be denied by PM. Maybe the other member was not persuasive enough too. You tell us.

If you gentlemen want to have an "inner circle" in Saigon at least don't advertise it.

And please don't give me the "but you didn't PM me" thing. How could I know that you know? I simply asked the one who advertised it. I couldn't go all around begging for such a silly info. The attitude is what pissed me off. The attitude that, thanks to Mik's posting, made me feel that in Saigon I am going to be a second grade forum member. Or should I say third grade?

No I am not going to PM anyone in Saigon any more. Remember I am the bad guy who wants those places closed. If you want to see by yourself what a troll I am then you PM me. I'll buy the dinner.

You gentlemen in Saigon at least respect other senior members in the future and let this one pass. I already did.

They have taken a lot of their time for many years to write reports from all over the world so others will learn and benefit by saving time and money the way I did so far and I will continue to do as far as I monger.

Traveler 1234 thank you very much Sir.

Thanks

wendella : you hit the nail right smack bang dead center on the head.
    that was what i was trying to explain all along, however your way with words sound a lot more sweeter than my sour and bitter tasing ones.

these places are in all of "our" backyard hense we don't need it soiled. "our" being the more active members of the vn forum.
    yes these are way out of the usual areas and yes sometimes you do get lost and end up going around in circles...many times.
    like wendella said if you try and ask via pm and don't get a positive response you have to be more persuasive.

this has certainly breathed some life into the vn forum and its great, however i wish the subject was a more pleasant one.

for the record and perhaps i should have mentioned it much earlier i was replying to samurai life's request. not to anyone elses hense i put his quote and replied to it.
    i was very much suprised that several people took offence to it then you must ask yourself why are you offended?
    are you under the impression that we should share everything with everyone?
    simply because you are a forum member?

a lot of regular contributors never complained or even responded, perhaps they already knew and didn't take any offence.

he (sl) had requested to jd and myself not to post the address's in the public forum as sl has lived here for quite a long time and knows what goes on. no doubt he would have seen places open and shut down like wendella mentioned.

remember its a "social evil" and police are "working" on reducing it. hense we must keep it discrete.

not worried about the stampeed as that will never happen, just don't want that dribble of customers to stop and have to look elsewhere.

Info about them has been kept as a secret, in PM only, with a few leaks here and there. I heard of them by PM at a time when they were only being talked about in PM, always with the warning to be discreet with the info and only share with people who could be trusted, privately. Just because there were a few leaks by some who didn't have the good sense to be discreet doesn't mean now we should treat it as part of public domain.

It's reasonable and fair to limit sharing by PM for certain things. That's what PM is for. To get stuff in PM you have to persuade someone to share it.

Then, maybe, writing a simple sentence as "for the well know reasons, address will be given only by PM to Senior Members with proper post history"
    Period.
    Read this many times and the message is clear.
    Clearer and less complicate than venturing into what was written before and in such a way that "you will not get it from me, stay away form my backyard".
    How could someone be tempted to PM with such a warning?

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1234
    First, I'm not taking anyone's side or trying to add more fuel to the fire. But a couple of points:

1. El Greco is not a troll, he's contributed in other threads.

2. If anyone thinks the local law doesn't know about these places, he's in for a surprise. They know and merely 'tolerate' as long as it's not flagrant.

3. Some threads, notably the Malaysia posts are paranoid about 'the big wind', the 'men in black'. They post in code and hope others understand. I hope Vn threads don't evolve that way.

Finally, from my very limited experience in Vn, there are other places close by that are easier and more fun to monger. Save it for LOS, HK, Jakarta, Cambodia.

Happy New Year to all.
    I ask you this, if the local malaysians talk in code where as you being a foreigner think its un-necessary, who do you think is more closer to the truth.

Secondly ask why is it that in district one there no hanky panky other than HJ massage. Could it be that the vn gov doesn want foreigners thinking that vietnam and its culture is full of vice, so it prohibit vice relate activities when foreigners are involved bit it allows it in other districts with irregular crackdowns. And so what do you think will happen if it is discovered that foreigners are going to the FS mssage en mass and its posted on a well known sex forum. I was there when a hbt bar was being raided, the girls went and hide in a secret closet and was there for over 1 hr, so don't that the police are aware of it and are not willing to do anything unless its flagrant. You have obviously not lived here whereas wendella has been here a long time, I'm viet kieu so I suspect that both Wendella and I are closer to the truth than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1234
    3. Some threads, notably the Malaysia posts are paranoid about 'the big wind', the 'men in black'. They post in code and hope others understand.....
    Happy New Year to all.
    I applause...! indeed some posts are so cryptic, especially with use of ...local jergoen (that is the one most known to local LE!) that I am wondering if even the writer can read through it some 6 months after)

I guess I look at this and think, this guy is just here trying to stir up trouble. He's not even the least interested in getting the info that this is supposedly all about. So this is a troll, then.
    First, I'm not taking anyone's side or trying to add more fuel to the fire. But a couple of points:

1. El Greco is not a troll, he's contributed in other threads.
    2. If anyone thinks the local law doesn't know about these places, he's in for a surprise. They know and merely 'tolerate' as long as it's not flagrant.
    3. Some threads, notably the Malaysia posts are paranoid about 'the big wind', the 'men in black'. They post in code and hope others understand.....I hope Vn threads don't evolve that way.

Finally, from my very limited experience in Vn, there are other places close by that are easier and more fun to monger. Save it for LOS, HK, Jkt, Cambodia.

Happy New Year to all.

Guys, it's not any stampede I worry about, it's the places being shut down. Posting the info on a public forum is not a good idea if we want the places to remain in business. Raids do happen here, a lot, and places do disappear forever, a lot. I've seen plenty of different venues shut down in my time here, never to return.

I can't speak for the way other people posted about those places here -- and can understand people being put off by that. But the bottom line is that it's not a good idea to post this particular info here in the forum. Info about them has been kept as a secret, in PM only, with a few leaks here and there. I heard of them by PM at a time when they were only being talked about in PM, always with the warning to be discreet with the info and only share with people who could be trusted, privately. Just because there were a few leaks by some who didn't have the good sense to be discreet doesn't mean now we should treat it as part of public domain.

It's reasonable and fair to limit sharing by PM for certain things. That's what PM is for. To get stuff in PM you have to persuade someone to share it. If you asked but didn't get it, it means you weren't persuasive enough. Or patient enough. In that case you can keep trying, try someone else, or cry foul. I think the last one is least likely to be effective, and actually is more likely to convince other people (such as me in this case) not to share the info with you. Basically, your skills of persuasion are failing to get the job done.

I tried to delicately give what I feel sure is good advice about this. The response I see, well... I'm not sure what to call the ones who rush in where they're tapped on the shoulder and specifically told angels fear to tread up ahead, then respond by telling off that person and insist on rushing in anyway. To me, I see this and think: definitely don't share this info with that guy. He doesn't care at all if these places get shut down.

If you were sincerely interested in getting those addresses, you would have acted nice and PM'd me. I got no PM(!) and a telling off instead. So obviously you're not interested in getting the info.

This started off as a whine whinge about some disreputable character that is taking advantage of people with stolen reports and fake reports. I have stated reasons why I have changed my stance towards revealing information that I obtained either research on the forums or through exploration, and no matter how much people try to convince me otherwise, I won't be changing my stance unless you have convinced me you can be discreet and you are not going to ruin my playground as too many times my information has been used and then I get the answer of, well " it my money and I'll pay whatever I want"

And frankly the few times I have met fellow mongers it has mostly left a bitter taste in my mouth, and so as I have never had the need to get any hand holding or any private directions before I can't see any reason that I should meet up and be a personal tour guide neither should I feel I should be posting addresses and such. There is that disreputable character out there charging 200k an address why should waste my posting address to guys who feel that I owe them something from a previous life and want to be spoonfed.

One thing that I find amusing is that whilst I actually gave johndao the address of the fsmp, here he is promoting good willing amongst us monger and yet I have never seen him do what he suggests and give out information such as addresses.

Methinks what he says is different to what he thinks and that he know that providing addresses in the public arena to strangers can only lead to a situation where there is increased police involvement or the rip off status of dist 1 will appear in all different districts.

John don't take this the wrong way you and I think alike in many respects and I love your photos, but on this matter I have to disagree on the matter revealing of this matter into public arena or to unproven individuals.

Yes, I too fully understand the reasons for, and advantages of keeping something for ourselves. But saying we have something and then teasing and talking about it in an oblique way with others while not sharing, makes others feel bad. It's kids stuff really. Say you were invited to a party but your buddy was not. Best not to mention it to him rather than telling him 'hey I'm invited to a party and you're not, na na na na na na.'

Of course brothels, especially those that work largely out in the open with little cover, have hundreds of customers, regular and occasional. This board also has hundreds of regular readers and sometime contributors. To think that there will not be a match between or among them, and that a match will not have the same reservations about information, is not realistic.

FS MP are not for everyone. Many are happy with massage and HJ near the center of town, while others may prefer Massage and BJ/HJ near the center. Others like to monger late at night in bars and nightclubs looking for LT or overnight action. Some haunt the HBT and vicinity bars buying worthless drinks for ladies and tipping them hundreds of K Dong for some cuddling and kissing or a neck massage and tickling private parts. It's their enjoyment, it's what they like, and we should respect that.

Others like the thrill and challenge of the street, looking for that pretty young gem who does it all (with pictures) for 200k, or someone a bit older and more experienced for as little as 100-150k. Still others go exclusively for the 'seduction' route, not exactly a great challenge in Vietnam but still takes some time-consuming effort and does not always pay off. And some like the idea of going to a place and choosing one from a large number of girls and going straight to a room where everything can happen with no discussion of price beforehand and only modest expectations on the part of the girl.

The basic different strokes argument. So for those too worried about great secrets being revealed, I would say the stampede you anticipate will not happen. There will not be hundreds and thousands of guys rushing from the center to the outskirts of the city to go to these hard to find places where only Vietnamese is spoken and they will not be destroying the landscape so to speak. If anything, increased traffic will attract more and better providers and encourage them to work harder.

See my pictures of Linh, in the Photo Gallery today.

Hey you guys... be nice! Please.

El Greco: I think you're new to VN, right? While Mik's approach hasn't exactly been diplomatic, I think he actually has some legitimate reasons for not sharing info as openly as you would like. Frankly, I'm concerned that there's as much info out there about them now as there is. If you spend much time in this country you might understand why. Do you have an account that can receive PMs? Better to discuss there. I think the expression that applies here is "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."
    Mostly because of my job I have been hundreds of times in many places around SE Asia but never before to Vietnam. It simply happened that way.

I am fully aware that certain things might be undercover in Vietnam and other places China, Burma or Malaysia for example. Believe you me I know how to deal with things like that. That’s why I made my first approach by PM. Unfortunately with no joy because I was ignored. But I didn’t complain.

There after I felt provoked when the two gentlemen of the forum said to each other not to share the info about places where a lot of others can go but not the members of this forum. We are not talking here about sharing the telephone number of a WG or an individual freelancer. We are talking about brothels that accept a lot of people on a daily basis.

There is another old Greek say that goes "Although the whole world knows about it we are still very proud of our secret". LOL

IMHO, paraphrasing, fools are the angels who think that they have a secret although the whole world knows about it.

Thanks

Chill out dudes

Hey you guys... be nice! Please.

El Greco: I think you're new to VN, right? While Mik's approach hasn't exactly been diplomatic, I think he actually has some legitimate reasons for not sharing info as openly as you would like. Frankly, I'm concerned that there's as much info out there about them now as there is. If you spend much time in this country you might understand why. Do you have an account that can receive PMs? Better to discuss there. I think the expression that applies here is "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."

Seems like a few guys on here have alot of tension, so here I recommend a GENUINE massage place to relieve all your stress and hopefully this will bring peace and undo the tension on this forum again ;-)

40 Nguyen Van dau, Q.Phu Nhuan

The NAME of the place is the actual ADDRESS of the place (40 NVD)

This place is a proper massage place with real professionals, it is Thai style massage and includes hot stones, face massage etc. all inclusive in your massage session you pay for. You can get 60minute session or 90minute session, if you choose the latter then you will be entitled to a FREE FOOT MASSAGE downstairs aswell.

Price 100k for 60mins / 140k for 90mins (and free foot massage)
    Tip 100k-150k (standard locals rate, pay more if you want but you honestly don't need to)

Well, I hope this will relieve some tension that we have been getting on this forum the past few days

(and please don't flame me, I am only trying to help)

Quote Originally Posted by Mik Hcmc
    I've yet to receive any NEW PM from Senior members or yourself Bionicman asking for the location other than the ones who already know and are reporting. Have you PM'd any of the members?

Ok to help clear things up read the following.
    THERE IS NO FSMP IN SAIGON.
    There, now the bickering can stop.

If you are sick and disgusted Bionicman I'd suggest taking up Badminton rather than mongering and reading forums about mongering.
    Theres plenty of parks and footpaths around and no shortage of willing partners.

When I said I will not tell anyone this was in the public forum. Note Public and PM are different. To put it in a way you may understand since this is SE Asia "Same same but different"

There is a valid reason for this and is expressed by ALL senior members in the Vietnam Threads.
    I did not ask as of now I am not interested to know, but one day I might and usually it is recommended to RTFF, doing that will nto sort out any info.
    Apart that, your statement is quite straight and one can read it "forget about to know wherfe it is as I do not want anybody to bother there" (ie spoil the place).
    NBy reading that I would not think to put black on white in a PM to, as it looks you want "your places" to be exclusively. So be it. keep them for yoursleves. Your right, But why to tell us about them?
    As you are not the only customer in there, other might do, so your efforts are invain.
    And if you would ever tell me or anyone else in PM and somebody else (out of the ISG compound makles the place public, would it be the fault of ISG?
    Come on, get real!
    Do your deeds, but if you want to share, do not initimadate the readers about exclusivitiy! Keep it for yourself then!
    Secondly, as

Posting Limitations