La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1255 of 3783 FirstFirst ... 255 755 1155 1205 1245 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1265 1305 1355 1755 2255 ... LastLast
Results 18,811 to 18,825 of 56742
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    I probably have 5-6 Line numbers for girls who pulled that shit and still wanted to play the "innocent" all the way to the end by insisting we exchange the information so she could "do better for me tomorrow. " None of them have ever contacted me later about it and I have not contacted any of them. There might not be a bigger tell for their full self-awareness that they are scammers and in the business to do nothing other than scam customers than when they pretend to be utterly oblivious of what just transpired and hope you will go away quietly if they can make you think this was just the shy, innocently faltering beginning of wonderful things to cum next time. LOL.
    Very puzzling girl. She seemed to be shit scared of Farangs sexually on the bed, but said to taxi driver how much she would like to find a Farang boyfriend. Why wouldn't the girl just be a star fish and try to put up with the experience, and maybe learn something from it, rather than resist?

Yes scamming is one possible conclusion, which did not really occur to me. I guess its a case of wants the money, but does not want to provide anything for that, but was also clueless. She knew that BJ "smoking" existed, and wanted to move to that in a hurry, but had no clue how it is done. Her BJ scores a zero out of 10. Maybe I should score her 1 since it was not really painful, it was just a nothing. More bad hand action than anything else.

The bad sign is that the girl was in a hurry to get BFed. I believe experience shows that the more a girl tries to rush you, the more you should not take her. She was too shy to be pushy though. If pushy, I would have rejected her fairly quickly. Then requesting LT instead of ST on first meeting should also be a warning sign, something is not right. Finally her in the bar kiss was a bit strange. Not sexy enough in hindsight. The signs were very little, indeed yes. She seemed keen at first. However it was clearly just keen to get money, and not keen to have a good time.

The biggest thing I learned already, is if at all possible, don't pull the trigger on bargirls the first time you meet them, have extreme patience. All of my regular current girls at Crazy House were not barfined, till quite some time after I first met them. I took a lot of time to get around to it. With two of them I had slights doubts at first till I got to know them. The other, Jane, had no doubts about, just she was too popular and heavily booked. When a girl has plenty of repeat customers, you don't feel concerned that she is going to be a scammer naturally. Obviously a girl with no repeat customers, is a risk.

CH would be the only bar where I have got to observe girls' histories over a significant period and have clues about their character. This was not the case in the early times there, so made a few mistakes with dick scared girls or star fish. Dick scared girls are hard to predict because they are good for one customer and bad for the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    I have had some non repeat girls this year, but can't now recall anything this bad. However I guess a girl like this could not work in an MP. She would get fired pretty quick one imagines. However bad memory. Just the other day had a pathetic girl at Merci Soapy, that I also did not fuck for similar reasons. It just shows that these experiences can be forgotten so quickly. Can't even remember what she looked like. At Merci paid upfront, so money is just lost. However in the end, almost as much money and certainly a lot more time wasted on the bargirl. When try a new girl, there is always some risk. This is why a favour regular enthusiastic girls that want to get their pops too. Should aim to cut new girl tries right back. I normally don't pull the trigger on first meeting a bargirl. Little brain in the dick must have been doing the thinking today. Always a luck element attached to it.
    With trying dozens of NEP area street girls one occasionally encounters one like this.

Over 80% of the time I stick with keepers who are consistently great rather than try an unknown.

Unknown girls, those I've never bedded before, are seldom up to the standard of becoming a keeper. That is, a member of my harem!

New girls are seldom worth a repeat since they are not up to the standard of those in the harem. They are taken when others are unavailable.

Post this in Travel announcements and pay ISG the money.

You are on the wrong channel! This goes to what they call "Travel annoucement" group!. Also, do yourself and ISG a favor by paying up the yearly subscription. So folks can PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoulou  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I'll be hitting Bangkok on the 8th of May for 5 nights (I will be in Pattaya from the 6th to the 8th) who would be available to meet around those dates for a drink?

A bit more about myself: I'm a 28 years old French guy living in Paris, I've been a few times in Bangkok and I had fun mongering there but mostly massages places and outcall (mango, tulip and so forth) but, although it may sound curious, I haven't actually tried a gogo bar, picked up a freelance or barfined a girl. The reason is that I don't see myself drinking a beer all by myself in a gogo bar actually. So would anyone be up for a one (or a few) nights there?

P.S: don't take it personally but I would like meeting someone (around) my age (25 - 40) as I wouldn't want to be in a "dad & son are hitting on girls" situation.

Cheers.

Just to be clear. The session lasted 10 minutes max. There was no fucking. No hard on was achieved by a very short attempted BJ after I had already announced the session was finished. It wasn't a BJ by any normal definition. No mouth movement or sucking. There was no agreed price, and you don't know what I paid her other than was less than 2500. I probably overpaid. She got more than she deserved. I did not receive a "fuck you" or anything approaching that. In fact she said she wanted to do better for me tomorrow. Yeh right! That won't be happening.

So your post is merely a tit for tat replay, with no basis.

Obviously if I got a full 2 hour session, I would have paid her better, again what she deserved. I always pay more than fairly for the time and effort the girl put in, unlike plenty of others.
    I probably have 5-6 Line numbers for girls who pulled that shit and still wanted to play the "innocent" all the way to the end by insisting we exchange the information so she could "do better for me tomorrow. " None of them have ever contacted me later about it and I have not contacted any of them. There might not be a bigger tell for their full self-awareness that they are scammers and in the business to do nothing other than scam customers than when they pretend to be utterly oblivious of what just transpired and hope you will go away quietly if they can make you think this was just the shy, innocently faltering beginning of wonderful things to cum next time. LOL.

I was intending to go to Emannuelle but the girl was away today.

Ended up going to Angel Witch to see a girl that looked a bit sexy previously. #33 May. Cute mouth. Short. Childish voice. Very shy at first. Supposedly 26 years old. She seemed slightly in a hurry to get barfined. Perhaps first bad sign. She was all natural and no baby. Tick for that. She was willing to kiss in the bar a bit. A good sign. However wasn't exactly what you expect from a tongue kiss. 2nd bad sign. She asked did I want ST or LT? I explained I take normally ST first up and only LT with great girls. She said she would have liked LT. Again a bit strange. There was no agreed price. I thought this was supposed to be an indicator that the girl was confident she would please. Ha Ha.

Exiting Angel Witch she said hungry, so bought some BBQed prawns. Then wanted to stop and drink a beer. In fact she wanted to go in Bangkok Bunnies. What for, I don't know. Now I guess delaying tactics till she could get a bit tipsy.

Anyway once got her clothes off her body was fine, however now seemed a lot less interested to kiss. Tended to turn the head to one side. Did not want me kissing her nipples too long. She suggested to give me a BJ. I said not so fast. I was intending to enjoy her body a bit. Unfortunately the legs were stretched straight, tensed, and inter-locked at the ankles. Was hard to get her to relax the legs. I tried to do DATY. She was not keen. I told her to get dressed. I had had enough.

She eventually started a BJ, but it was absolutely pathetic. My dick was not stirring.

It was clear that I was not going to fuck her. She just wasn't into it at all. Perhaps starfish would be being kind to her. Dick scared would be an over simplification. I asked if she likes guys at all and ever had a horny mood where she wanted to fuck one. Not clear what the answer was. I asked how many Farang guys had she been with before. Only 3 was the answer despite working Angel Witch several months I think and Hillary before that. Does this mean that almost no one wants to take her, or has she in fact been there only a very short time.

She asked for 2500. Makes laugh. Fortunately there was no agreed price. I had even told her to get dressed before she attempted a crap BJ. I was in a position to pay her what I felt like, and obviously she had delivered nothing, so gave her a very token amount for her time. Of course had wasted further money on her BF, drinks, food, ST room etc.

She actually wanted to go home with me and stay the night. LOL What the fuck for?

I am sure Angel Witch has some good girls. How I managed to get one so hopeless is beyond me. This is the first bad bar girl I had for the year. Every other was either great or at least very fuckable. She used to work in a Toshiba Fridge, Washing Machine, and Aircon factory for 300 Baht per day. Not enough to live on, so that is why she has ended up a bar girl now. She wants to meet some nice Farang guy to look after her LOL. Yet she shows no desire for sex.

Her excuse she is not used to it, because has been away up country a few days or weeks. Ha ha. Never heard anything so silly. I am a bit more used to girls that love fucking. Not a 26 YO that acts more like a 15 YO virgin.

Not just dick scared but seems to be completely scared of everything, being kissed, being touched, the works. I can return to my experienced regular girls aged 30 to 40 that are into sex.

Could she be a lesbian, I wonder. Most bar girls have been fucking lots of guys since a young age. How come not this one? The thing to do is to analyse every little thing that happened that was at all strange, and learn from it. There were certainly some strange signs, that could be ignored in an optimistic mood.

I have had some non repeat girls this year, but can't now recall anything this bad. However I guess a girl like this could not work in an MP. She would get fired pretty quick one imagines. However bad memory. Just the other day had a pathetic girl at Merci Soapy, that I also did not fuck for similar reasons. It just shows that these experiences can be forgotten so quickly. Can't even remember what she looked like. At Merci paid upfront, so money is just lost. However in the end, almost as much money and certainly a lot more time wasted on the bargirl. When try a new girl, there is always some risk. This is why a favour regular enthusiastic girls that want to get their pops too. Should aim to cut new girl tries right back. I normally don't pull the trigger on first meeting a bargirl. Little brain in the dick must have been doing the thinking today. Always a luck element attached to it.

In the old days (25 years ago) took bar girls for LT on first meeting. Don't recall getting such bad ones that needed to be kicked out. I suppose it must have happened and erased from memory. I tend to remember the good girl more.
    Living here in ground zero of Bangkok's red light district and being out on the hunt fairly often, I have had several weirdo Jekyll & Hyde transformation bargirls like that over the past few years. I still sense a tendency for you to "share the blame", as in for not recognizing certain signs or that you hadn't learned enough in all the years of mongering to avoid this particular scammer ("The thing to do is to analyse every little thing that happened that was at all strange, and learn from it. There were certainly some strange signs, that could be ignored in an optimistic mood", etc.) To that I say hogwash. There is no amount of street smarts, experience, facility with the language or the culture that can prevent determined little scammers from scamming you (us). Some of them are just too good at it! LOL. The experienced punter will simply embrace that reality and not in any way, shape or form excuse it or assume any personal responsibility for allowing it to happen.

Personally, even if I HAD negotiated a firm 2,500 baht in the bar for her services back in my room, I still would have felt 100% justified in handing her a pittance, I. E. 100 baht if stuck in a nearby ST room with her or for taxi fare if she was in my apartment, if that, explained as best I could with a hearty laugh about why I was giving her almost nothing and shown her the door. That little tartlet knew exactly what she was doing, no doubt has gotten away with it dozens of times with previous customers and was very much due for a big wake up call about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    You certainly stiffed her.

The girl did not cheat you. You should not cheat her. You may not be able to use that bar again due to the bad gossip you are due.
    Just to be clear. The session lasted 10 minutes max. There was no fucking. No hard on was achieved by a very short attempted BJ after I had already announced the session was finished. It wasn't a BJ by any normal definition. No mouth movement or sucking. There was no agreed price, and you don't know what I paid her other than was less than 2500. I probably overpaid. She got more than she deserved. I did not receive a "fuck you" or anything approaching that. In fact she said she wanted to do better for me tomorrow. Yeh right! That won't be happening.

So your post is merely a tit for tat replay, with no basis.

Obviously if I got a full 2 hour session, I would have paid her better, again what she deserved. I always pay more than fairly for the time and effort the girl put in, unlike plenty of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]

The girl did not cheat you. You should not cheat her. You may not be able to use that bar again due to the bad gossip you are due.
    Gasp!

You criticized Syzygies on the open board! OMG.

I am fearful of the retribution due to you.

Don't you realize that at 10,000 plus posts he is on track to win the Guinness World Record for number of blog posts in any category?

Shame on you Smoothy.

Ended up going to Angel Witch to see a girl that looked a bit sexy previously. #33 May. Cute mouth. Short. Childish voice. Very shy at first. Supposedly 26 years old. She seemed slightly in a hurry to get barfined. Perhaps first bad sign. She was all natural and no baby. Tick for that. She was willing to kiss in the bar a bit. A good sign. However wasn't exactly what you expect from a tongue kiss. 2nd bad sign. She asked did I want ST or LT? I explained I take normally ST first up and only LT with great girls. She said she would have liked LT. Again a bit strange. There was no agreed price. I thought this was supposed to be an indicator that the girl was confident she would please. Ha Ha.

Exiting Angel Witch she said hungry, so bought some BBQed prawns. Then wanted to stop and drink a beer. In fact she wanted to go in Bangkok Bunnies. What for, I don't know. Now I guess delaying tactics till she could get a bit tipsy.

Anyway once got her clothes off her body was fine, however now seemed a lot less interested to kiss. Tended to turn the head to one side. Did not want me kissing her nipples too long. She suggested to give me a BJ. I said not so fast. I was intending to enjoy her body a bit. Unfortunately the legs were stretched straight, tensed, and inter-locked at the ankles. Was hard to get her to relax the legs. I tried to do DATY. She was not keen. I told her to get dressed. I had had enough.

She eventually started a BJ, but it was absolutely pathetic. My dick was not stirring.

It was clear that I was not going to fuck her. She just wasn't into it at all. Perhaps starfish would be being kind to her. Dick scared would be an over simplification. I asked if she likes guys at all and ever had a horny mood where she wanted to fuck one. Not clear what the answer was. I asked how many Farang guys had she been with before. Only 3 was the answer despite working Angel Witch several months I think and Hillary before that. Does this mean that almost no one wants to take her, or has she in fact been there only a very short time.

She asked for 2500. Makes laugh. Fortunately there was no agreed price. I had even told her to get dressed before she attempted a crap BJ. I was in a position to pay her what I felt like, and obviously she had delivered nothing, so gave her a very token amount for her time. Of course had wasted further money on her BF, drinks, food, ST room etc.

She actually wanted to go home with me and stay the night. LOL What the fuck for?

I am sure Angel Witch has some good girls. How I managed to get one so hopeless is beyond me. This is the first bad bar girl I had for the year. Every other was either great or at least very fuckable. She used to work in a Toshiba Fridge, Washing Machine, and Aircon factory for 300 Baht per day. Not enough to live on, so that is why she has ended up a bar girl now. She wants to meet some nice Farang guy to look after her LOL. Yet she shows no desire for sex.

Her excuse she is not used to it, because has been away up country a few days or weeks. Ha ha. Never heard anything so silly. I am a bit more used to girls that love fucking. Not a 26 YO that acts more like a 15 YO virgin.

Not just dick scared but seems to be completely scared of everything, being kissed, being touched, the works. I can return to my experienced regular girls aged 30 to 40 that are into sex.

Could she be a lesbian, I wonder. Most bar girls have been fucking lots of guys since a young age. How come not this one? The thing to do is to analyse every little thing that happened that was at all strange, and learn from it. There were certainly some strange signs, that could be ignored in an optimistic mood.

In the old days (25 years ago) took bar girls for LT on first meeting. Don't recall getting such bad ones that needed to be kicked out. I suppose it must have happened and erased from memory. I tend to remember the good girl more.

Anyway once got her clothes off her body was fine, however now seemed a lot less interested to kiss. Tended to turn the head to one side. Did not want me kissing her nipples too long. She suggested to give me a BJ. I said not so fast. I was intending to enjoy her body a bit. Unfortunately the legs were stretched straight, tensed, and inter-locked at the ankles. Was hard to get her to relax the legs. I tried to do DATY. She was not keen. I told her to get dressed. I had had enough..
    Sounds like you got a girl that may be either working against her will or circumstances are truly forcing her to be in this line of work. My guess is she hasn't accepted the fact that having sex is part of her job and probably wanted to stay LT with you just so she didn't have to go back to the bar and do the process all over again. The majority of people aren't really cut out for this line of work, I think you got one of them.

Chinatown and Lumpini Park

I'm excited to explore both areas for freelancers, especially since there aren't many reports on either area.

Taxi from hell

This actually happened back in January 2012;.

Decided to head back to my hotel in Wongwian Yai from Nana Entertainment Plaza. This was after midnight, and I had consumed some vodka and Red Bull. Wongwian Yai is located in the western part of BKK and has got a BTS station. No service after midnight I presume? It was late and I grabbed a pink taxi. The cab driver was a lad in his mid-twenties. Quiet, which suits me well since I'm not a small talker. My overview of Bangkok was mediocre, but I had a feeling that we were heading in a wrong direction, which happened after approximately 5-10 minutes. I made a remark which he didn't answer. Couple of minutes later he told me that this wasn't his cab, and he needed money for his sick infant who was staying at the hospital, and he added: I have a gun!

To describe my mental ambience; Vodka gives the pleasure, but thai Red Bull is so fucking strong that 4 bottles keep my awake until lunchtime the day after. I'm quite sensitive to coffein, so the drinks made me partially drunk / boosted my concentration.

He wanted 5000 baht, and I replied "no way"! He was searching for something in right hand side all the time (the drivers door) which I wasn't able to see. He started yelling and threatening me while he was driving towards the outskirts of BKK. He stopped the car outside a residential area, God knows where, and explained to that he wasn't alone, and we could expect some of his friends to show up. He drove to several places, and all the time he made me insecure by screaming and reminding me of the gun he had, though I never saw one. My problem at this moment was my internally escalating rage. I was considering my options at this moment: Should I surprise him by quickly punching him and then gaining control over the vehicle? There would be a fight afterwards and we would probably crash. Several scenarios in my head, though all of them would result in a disaster. Bkk cabs have a number on the windshield, which I tried to memorize. Unfortunately du to alcohol and severe stress I wasn't able to store it for later.

The guy was slim and probably 170 cm tall. He wore a Manchester United football suit, with AIG printed on its front. Continued to threaten me, and I was fortunately at a stage where I could control my rage and think beyond the present moment. We could both be seriously hurt in a car accident, he and his friends (whom I never saw) could molest me, or I could end up in a thai prison for a certain period.

My vodka-exposed brain concluded that survival is the only option, so I started negotiating with him; actually I just had 2000 baht in my pocket. (No pussy for me from a gogo bar, since from my point of view all behave and move like robots with no signs of happiness in their eyes. I really missed the German FKKs while exploring NEP. Sorry lads.).

Told him I've only got 2000 baht, and I needed 500 in change, and he should transport me to a BTS station where I hopefully could find a another cab. One part of my brain still wanted to use violence, and he was furious after listening to my proposal, though I prefer wounded ego rather than a death sentence in the kingdom of king Rama. Finally he stopped in the proximity of a BTS station (do not remember the name), I handed over 2000 baht, and reluctantly he gave me 400 back. The motherfucker replied Kap khun krap and made these typical thai / buddhist hand and head gestures. I was close to smash his passenger door, but thank God I didn't. I followed the direction of the BTS by foot for an hour due to extreme rage / negative energy to cool down from this experience.

Anyone here with unpleasant rides with regular taxis in BKK?

Anyone can make a mistake. And perhaps learn from it.

Who's in BKK?

Hi guys,

I'll be hitting Bangkok on the 8th of May for 5 nights (I will be in Pattaya from the 6th to the 8th) who would be available to meet around those dates for a drink?

A bit more about myself: I'm a 28 years old French guy living in Paris, I've been a few times in Bangkok and I had fun mongering there but mostly massages places and outcall (mango, tulip and so forth) but, although it may sound curious, I haven't actually tried a gogo bar, picked up a freelance or barfined a girl. The reason is that I don't see myself drinking a beer all by myself in a gogo bar actually. So would anyone be up for a one (or a few) nights there?

P.S: don't take it personally but I would like meeting someone (around) my age (25 - 40) as I wouldn't want to be in a "dad & son are hitting on girls" situation.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianG  [View Original Post]
    In my experience is normal, I don't remember any thai girls who complained about fingering her pussy.
    Agreed, it's normal.

Most Thai girls are allowing me to put one or two fingers deep in their pussy. Is this normal, or did I just get lucky and choose easy girls? I mean I know some girls are scared of fingernails..
    In my experience is normal, I don't remember any thai girls who complained about fingering her pussy.

Posting Limitations