"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1077 of 3784 FirstFirst ... 77 577 977 1027 1067 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1087 1127 1177 1577 2077 ... LastLast
Results 16,141 to 16,155 of 56756
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Beergarden again

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyPaw  [View Original Post]
    The other night I was in a taxi headed to Nana and saw two girls standing around near the Landmark / Motorola building on Sukhumvit near Soi 4. I think that's also where I often see the old Russian lady that yells "short time" to every male passerby. I asked the taxi to stop so I can check them out personally, but there were cars behind us, so he could not. He eventually stopped at the Majestic Hotel and back tracked towards the girls. By then they were not there anymore. I saw them coming down the overpass to the other side Soi 7 and then head down the Soi. My gut told me that they were headed to probably Beer Garden on Soi 7. I was too lazy to follow, so I headed to Nana. This was around 10 pm. So I made a point to check out Beer Garden again the next time.

The next night I went to Beer Garden and look who I found. One of the girls from the night before. Her name is Poy. She's, 24,5'4 and less than 110? We made some small chat and she told me she and her friend often stand at that spot until the crazy Russian lady comes. Long story short, we agreed on LT for 1500. We then left to go to Ratchada Soi 4 to grab some food and hang out Hollywood. Afterwards she booked a nearby room because my condo was chaotic from packing for my trip to Pattaya. In the hotel room, I decided to take the advice of a fellow member on here and not use soap to shower. I wanted to see if it got me more GFE if I smelled manly instead of scented. When Poy asked why I told her I was advised soap was bad for skin. She's said that she also knew all along that the soap and hygiene industry was all a scam anyways. We clicked like two peas in a pod. Services included GFE, lots of kissing, BBBJ, and BBFS. She's was champ! Swapped out LINE ID and now I'm headed to Pattaya. Monkeypaw 2 paws up!
    This is similar to my several experiences. Many aldies there are around or over 401 but have still a very good body, are extremely friendly, sit with you to chat, you are free to go with or not, they will keep cool. And in bed, it is with these ladies I made the best experiences, and by far! Had 2 youngetrs from Thermae: cold fishes. What means a young firm body when they don't know how to do a BJ? Had also a more private lady by Thaicupid, also a very good session. Through my various visits in BKK during the last 2 years, mature ladies have been without contest my best experiences. They are even more open-minded than the young, supposedly sexy girlies who almost never do CIM, for example. OK, maybe the "older" ones do it because of concurrence of younger ones and to be taken. Whatever, yes for me Beergarden is my reference and I like the relaxed atmosphere, no hassle. Soon be there again!

Quote Originally Posted by TommySnap  [View Original Post]
    1500 for LT, is that the going rate in Beer Garden or did you get lucky? Maybe I should buy more than a beer next time I'm there!
    Let not the price paid be deceiving. Unattractive types go for 1500. Its just the world of prostitutes. Pretend you were a prostitute-what reasons would go go downscale on rates other than that's your market price. Or are you the hot girl who gives handsome boy discounts. Or are you that hard up for sex with a stranger you give the horny Thai girl discount. Or are you the I'm not in prostitution for the money.

Please explain Thaniya girls. I just don't see the volume of customers. Same as anywhere else-a few very pretty girls, most others not so much. How do they make money?

Hung out at Thaniya road tonight. I couldn't believe this was the same place I visited a couple months ago. Tons of girls everywhere. Many young. Many thin. Better than thermae tonight. People say Japanese only. Don't believe that. If you are physically appealing to the girls and have some charm you can take them. Bring cash. This is not a place for cheap Charlies looking to buy 1 drink.

Poy from Beer Garden Soi 7

The other night I was in a taxi headed to Nana and saw two girls standing around near the Landmark / Motorola building on Sukhumvit near Soi 4. I think that's also where I often see the old Russian lady that yells "short time" to every male passerby. I asked the taxi to stop so I can check them out personally, but there were cars behind us, so he could not. He eventually stopped at the Majestic Hotel and back tracked towards the girls. By then they were not there anymore. I saw them coming down the overpass to the other side Soi 7 and then head down the Soi. My gut told me that they were headed to probably Beer Garden on Soi 7. I was too lazy to follow, so I headed to Nana. This was around 10 pm. So I made a point to check out Beer Garden again the next time.

The next night I went to Beer Garden and look who I found. One of the girls from the night before. Her name is Poy. She's, 24,5'4 and less than 110? We made some small chat and she told me she and her friend often stand at that spot until the crazy Russian lady comes. Long story short, we agreed on LT for 1500. We then left to go to Ratchada Soi 4 to grab some food and hang out Hollywood. Afterwards she booked a nearby room because my condo was chaotic from packing for my trip to Pattaya. In the hotel room, I decided to take the advice of a fellow member on here and not use soap to shower. I wanted to see if it got me more GFE if I smelled manly instead of scented. When Poy asked why I told her I was advised soap was bad for skin. She's said that she also knew all along that the soap and hygiene industry was all a scam anyways. We clicked like two peas in a pod. Services included GFE, lots of kissing, BBBJ, and BBFS. She's was champ! Swapped out LINE ID and now I'm headed to Pattaya. Monkeypaw 2 paws up!
    1500 for LT, is that the going rate in Beer Garden or did you get lucky? Maybe I should buy more than a beer next time I'm there!

Dude,

Use soap and scrub with hand towel. Scented soaps are popular with girls. Otherwise you will soon start smelling. I personally like the lemon grass stuff at the hotels. I sweat like a pig and try to wash several times during the summer if I am out a lot. I sometimes feel sorry for the girls because I am dripping wet like an oiled gladiator and raining on them.

In the hotel room, I decided to take the advice of a fellow member on here and not use soap to shower. I wanted to see if it got me more GFE if I smelled manly instead of scented. When Poy asked why I told her I was advised soap was bad for skin. She's said that she also knew all along that the soap and hygiene industry was all a scam anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by UsaInEurope  [View Original Post]
    I made sure to get the girl I wanted -- just have to be a bit forceful on that.

My compiled BJ bar info:

BJ Bars.

L0 lita's Bar.

Kasalong Bar.

Wood Bar. -- The Wood Bar is indeed a BJ bar. I don't know if you can get a HJ there (or at any other BJ bar for that matter) but if you can then 500 should be about right. For a BJ they have a two tier system. Last time I went there I believe it was 1000 baht for the (relatively!) better looking (or more skilled?) girls and 700 or 800 for the less attractive ones. A tip is not mandatory but very much appreciated (200-300 baht for a good BJ will do).

Som's Haven.

Magic Table.

Lollipop1.

Star of Light. -- Regarding BJ bars, definitely try Star of Light at Patpong. Not everyone's favorite, but it's the reference BJ bar where action still takes place in the open (not a room upstairs) unless you opt for their free VIP room.

Bitstyle -- For a more up market place with better looking girls I can highly recommend Bitstyle (google Bitstyle Bangkok). A BJ there is 1400 baht (excluding tip).

The best lookers I have seen will be working the day shift at Kasalong Bar. Unless they are busy inside with customers, the better looking ones generally congregate together at the table right next to the passage between Kasalong Bar and L0 lita's Bar.

No, drinks or ladydrinks are not mandatory. Up to you. You can just grab your girl outside and go directly upstair for the BBBJ. 2 the time in four days in I stopped by lollipop1 and they only had two ugly girls even by BJ bar standards so I decided to try SOM Haven and man they had so many girls there they could have staffed a GO GO bar. Took the girl that was next in the cue and she did the job expertly without complaining. Asked her why there were so many girls there and she said it was the usual but whatever it worked for me. Soi 7-1 seems to be on its last leg or is certainly on the decline which may explains why some of those girls are so pissy. There used to be a festive atmosphere when I would venture down this Soi in the past but its just not the same. They also closed one of my fav massage shop there. Lolit at s and Kasalong also had a good selection out front.
    Regarding the high number of ladies that work at Som"s Haven, I believe that is because there is absolutely no cost to the shop to employ a lady and ample opportunity to make money from them if they are late or miss a day for any reason. Note the time clock on the wall behind the bar. A few minutes late and you are out 1000 baht. Take a sick day off 1000 baht etc. I think it is safe to assume that there is not a single lady there that can work a full month without paying a fine.

Craigslist

I sometimes browse the Casual Encounters ads on CL. I had never tried any because they tend to have a bad reputation for misrepresentation, and scams etc. Recently I could not resist this one "Small bundle. W4 m (Near Asok)" and contacted her on Line. It was a peak experience. She is slim and flawless. Her pussy is superb. She will BBBJ, CIM, rim and covered sex. She loves DATY buts comes very quickly. Or is an award winning actress. I was very happy. It was 3000 baht. Maybe you can talk her down but likely not. I think she stays busy and does not even have her ad up all the time. It is back up today. I did not negotiate for a specific time allowance and my short time was a mere 30 minutes. I personally will probably not repeat as I have other very good experiences for 1000 to 2000. Do negotiate for an hour at least if you book her.

Poy from Beer Garden Soi 7.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0BCAE63A-324A-421F-862F-65371FF23C15.jpg‎   8659A9C6-C5F8-4DA5-868E-D733AC531878.jpg‎   FE66762F-B936-4C94-9CE1-242D3BB3A7B1.jpg‎   19FA1B6C-BB7A-4C66-8A73-FEB282C111E7.jpg‎   9787AA24-64ED-4B1B-9710-E71E2342F5A9.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    I would take his stories with a big grain of salt. Since he was mocked at this board for bragging about his 'game' he's making up all kinds of weird stories.
    Anybody who thinks those pics are representative of the women available at the Heidelberg has clearly never been there. The women who sit outside that place are without a doubt the OLDEST providers in Bangkok. Like the 84 yo flight attendant who retired from United Airlines. He is having his fun. Go ahead, eat it up you all.

A tale of Three Freebies

I've been meaning to write this for a while. I visit BKK a few times per year on business. Sometimes alone sometimes with colleagues. When I'm alone and have a weekend stop over I tend to look for a nice freeby to spend my time with. I do this because every now and then its nice to spend some time with a lady that isn't just after your cash. I'm not a tight arse and it probably cost me more after I've paid for the dinner, drinks, club, transport costs etc. I P2 P when the situation dictates.

I'm early 40's, white European and pretty average in every way.

Lady Number 1. Oct 2015. I honestly can't remember her name, we met on TF. I'm always honest on my TF profile, I state clearly what I'm looking for. TF is full of ladies looking for a husband and ladies looking for P2 P. Being honest tends to deter the above mentioned from contacting me. On all occasions mentioned here, the 3 ladies made initial contact with me first after reading my profile. Anyway, I digress, she contacted me on TF. She was pretty up front in what she was looking for, spend a few days together in a nice hotel, dinner, drinks, dancing, sex. Lets call her Som, she was early 40's (I'm only interested in mid 30's to mid 40's, my kids are in their 20's, so anything less than 30 is a bit weird for me) short and slim, never had kids, divorced many years. She lived somewhere far from BKK but was willing to come down for the weekend. We chatted on TF for a few weeks to make the arrangements. She turned up on Friday evening about 10 pm. I met her in the lobby and we went up to the room to drop off here bags. First impression, face 5, body 8, I was happy. Off we went to hit a few bars (she had already eaten). We did the usual chat, weather, kids, holidays, jobs. We hit a few bars around Nana and ended up in Beer Garden. With the cocktails flowing she started to open up a bit, she worked in the family business, divorced because she was unable to have kids, had a long term western BF but they split up recently because he wouldn't commit. She also had a sideline in Skype shows for a couple of old guys in Canada. She was basically bored and horny as hell and I was her weekend escape from this boredom. By the end of the evening she had her hand in my pants massaging my John-Thomas and I was returning the favour under the table after she opened her legs and pulled her knickers to the side. Back to the hotel, pronto.

She was everything I had hoped for, a sex starved nymphomaniac MILF. Naked she looked fantastic, perfect tight smooth tanned skin. Small firm tits, perfect round small dark nipples, cute perfect round arse that looked fantastic during a bit of reverse cowboy. Wow was she tight (remember I'm pretty average) we went on for several hours, trying any position we could think of on every bit of furniture in the room, stopping every 20 minutes or so for a breather. She must have had about 6 or 7 orgasms, she was killing me. I always practise safe sex but the problem for me is I almost never come whilst wearing a condom, so when I eventually ran out of steam, she finished me off with a BBBJ / HJ combo.

Next morning things were different. It was me. I just wanted her to go. We went down for breakfast, I'm pretty sure she sensed something had changed and offered to go home. We checked her bus time table and there was only one bus to her little town and it had left 20 minutes before. She said she could go a stay with her sister in BKK, sister knew she was with me, she was her safety alarm if I was a physco, and Som was found in a ditch. But I felt a bit sorry for her and we decided to stick it out. We spent the rest of the morning visiting a temple and hitting the shopping mall, she didn't ask for anything and I offered but she was happy with just an ice-cream and a coffee. Back to the hotel in the afternoon, lying on the bed watching some crap action movie. She was lying next to me on the bed, just from the shower, naked. I couldn't resist, we started playing. Do you want to fuck me? She asked but it wasn't a question it was a request. I wanted to wait till later, so I pulled her up to my face and as I lay the on my back, with her kneeling either side of my face, I licked a prodded with my tongue, it wasn't long before she was cuming, loud and fast. We had room service then hit the bars again, it was another fun night sat outside NANA in one of the bars facing the main street, spotting lady boys in the car park and walking the street. I was glad she had stayed. Then back to the room for pretty much the same as the night before. I was feeling better about it all on the Sunday morning and we had some nice Sunday morning sex. She left at about 10 am to catch her bus. I paid for the taxis and her return bus fare (it was ridiculously cheap considering she was at on it for 6 hours each way).

We're still in contact, she has a new BF, South African, they live in BKK. Anyway on a recent visit I told her I would be in town, she asked for a meet up. "but you have a BF now, what will you tell him" I asked, " don't worry, I only want to meet for a fuck, I'll tell him I've gone shopping with my sister".

Number 2 and 3. Spring 2017. Many Ladies on TF tend to like the talk but when It comes to the meet, they bottle it. So I always have more than one on the go at a time. This time I had Geek and Bangs (37 from somewhere up north, had a Japanese look). And they both confirmed they wanted to meet up. I'm a gentleman and didn't want to let either of them down. So the plan was to meet Geek Saturday evening till Sunday morning and Bangs Sunday lunch time to Monday morning. (I even considered fitting Som in the few hours I was alone but decided that was asking too much of the little chap) Neither knew about the other. Geek was 24 (I know) but I couldn't resist her, she was sweet and innocent but she knew what I wanted and she wanted the same. She had just split up from her Dutch BF. She was a student studying some sort of computer thing and worked as a live-in Nanny for a Spanish / thai couple. Lived in BKK but from some village up north. Both Som and Bangs were pretty much sending filth to me via the internet as soon as we started chatting but not Geek, she was shy and prim and proper, it took all of my charm to get a fully naked picture out of her, good job I did because that's what sealed the deal for the meet up. Great body, tall slim but curvy and great nice sized tits for an Asian.

Saturday Evening, same lobby, I'm pretty sure same room as with Som. Weirdly she didn't have any luggage, just a hand bag. Up to the room, to drop off her stuff and get my wallet. I think she expected to get down and dirty straight away but I told her we were going for a spot of dinner and dancing. We had dinner at some ridiculously expensive tourist place, then a few beers at some bars between the restaurant and the hotel. We were getting on fine, I was cracking the jokes and she was laughing at all the right times. I held her hand walking down the street, I opened doors for her, I helped her up and down steps, over puddles etc. Just the normal kind of behaviour that us well mannered western gentlemen always offer to a lady. She loved it. Back at the hotel, she was a bit tipsy. Undressed she looked good, her body was fantastic, just the shape I like and like I said, great tits. The sex was good but not great, her inexperience and shyness were holding us back but it was good. Next morning I had learnt my lesson, after our Sunday morning session, I told her I had to have a breakfast meeting with some customers. I went down to breakfast alone and took my time. Back to the room and she was not there but her things were, she returned a few minutes after me with a new toothbrush and some new knickers. I'm not sure why she didn't bring them, maybe she thought I was not going to turn up or she thought it was going to be a quick shag and I'the send her on her way. Anyway she was obviously staying now, which was odd because she was supposed to be on her way home any minute now. I brought up the subject of when she was going home. Oh, I'm staying she said, she told mr amd mrs Spanish / Thai that she was out till Monday morning and they've got friends staying in her room now... Shit what about Bangs, she was going to be here in a few hours. I got a message to her, she had already told me she may be late because she had spent the Saturday at her mothers and may be late back. No reply, try again a few minutes later, still no reply. After another crap action movie, which I didn't see much of, because I was constantly checking my phone, I eventually get a message from Bangs. She was sorry, she wouldn't be back from mother's till late evening, blah, blah blah. I knew where this was going. It was a relief but I decided to see how far she would go because although it looked like she wasn't going to walk the walk, I wanted to see if it was genuine and maybe meet her next time I was in town (remember she had been sending me some filth, and it was good filth). I told her I would wait and that I didn't mind what time she arrived, I would be here for her. Then came the killer they always use. Its was her time of the month. I was now feeling better about Geek making herself at home in my room. We showered and got ready to go out. I remember walking out of the bath room into the bedroom where Geek was laying naked on the bed, lights off with the lights of Bangkok shining in through the window. Wow it was perfect and as long as I live, I will remember that split second I laid my eyes on here laying there. Off out for some food, very fancy restaurant she chose, on top of a skyscraper then drinks, she was a lot more relaxed and we hit Nana Plaza. She was a bit shocked. We ended up in one of the gogo bars, can't remember which one but it was fun and she enjoyed it. We sat away from the stage and had a few drinks, she asked me if I could take any girl in the bar which one I would choose, I said I would choose her (it worked). Back at the hotel I decided she needed a good seeing to. Earlier she had mentioned that she liked the view from my room, we were on the 25th floor or something. So I bent her over on the sofa in front of the window and gave it to her hard and fast from behind pulling her head back with her long hair, she went wild, no longer the sweet innocent young lady from the night before. She was even more pissed up now because she offered to finish me off BBBJ / CIM. Bless her. Later that night cuddling she hit me with it. She really liked me because I reminded her of her (deceased) Dad. WTF? She left very early the next morning, about 5. 30 because she had to get little Mr and Mrs Spanish / Thai ready for School. We kept in touch, but after a couple of weeks she told me she was in love with me but she understood that we would never be together. I let her down gently and stopped answering her mails after a couple of months. Do I feel bad, yes I do.

So out of the three, one a sex starved nymphomaniac MILF, one a sweet little Geek looking for a father figure and is now in love with me. The third, a bottler. Wonder what the fourth will be like..

Quote Originally Posted by TommySnap  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

I'm returning to BKK in a few weeks and was looking forward to popping my EDEN Club Cherry. I'm an Ass type of man and am getting a bit frustrated with ladies saying they take it up the wrong'un only to say it don't fit one you're knocking at the back door so to speak.

Anyway, I read on another site that EDEN has closed, someone said they walked past recently and nothing!

Can ayone confirm the situation?
    I don't know if Eden is actually close or not, but you can go to Snow White, Tulip, Mango and others for anal sex.

Eden Club. Closed?

Hi.

I'm returning to BKK in a few weeks and was looking forward to popping my EDEN Club Cherry. I'm an Ass type of man and am getting a bit frustrated with ladies saying they take it up the wrong'un only to say it don't fit one you're knocking at the back door so to speak.

Anyway, I read on another site that EDEN has closed, someone said they walked past recently and nothing!

Can ayone confirm the situation?

Report that's long overdue.

So, I've been pushing this out forever, because of work. And then, somebody pings me for additional information, and I remember that I've yet to share my report from November. Well, here's the one about the special night.

Buddies and I made our way to Insanity Nightclub on Soi 11. We'd called ahead, and were told that entry is 400 baht, including a drink. But, at the door we were informed that it was 1000 baht a head (included 3 drinks). I guess I don't sound like an Indian on the phone. But, with great looking babes walking in, we decided to get table service. 3 k for a bottle of JW, let's in 3 guys. 2 others paid for 1 k each. So, in we went, ready to party!

The nightclub itself is great. It's a huge room, with a large dance floor. A few pillars off to the sides; unobtrusive unless you're stuck behind one. Standing tables are clearly labelled "For Bottle Service Only". Of course, the gals don't have to worry about that. The staff, wearing fancy electronic name tags, will happily escort the ladies to any available table.

The ladies are hot, of course. And, you'll find all kinds. Short and shapely, tall and thin, thick with frizzy hair. I believe I saw some hot Indian chicks too, but can't be absolutely sure. Of course, at a place as pricey as this one, you'll find all comers.

Cute lady on the next table gives my friend the eye, and comes over as soon as he smiles back. That's all it takes, of course. She's working on him, right after exchanging names. In a short brown dress, she's grinding her butt into him, keeping pace with the music. I know he's having a good time. In a few, she's turned around, and nibbling on his ears. I look away for a few, initiating my own hunt. When I look back, she's gone. Bud informs me that she wanted to head out right away, while he wanted some more of the bump-and-grind. After all we just got here. So, she left. For those who are curious, she asked for 3 k ST. Worth it? I'm not sure.

I danced with no less that 5 ladies that night. It was that kind of a place. I'd walk around the block, and a chick would come sliding up to me, for a dance. Slowly, I figured it out. The ladies on the outside were available, and would join you wherever you wanted to take them. The ladies on the inside were taken (boyfriend or temporary-boyfriend, it didn't matter). So, if you do visit, keep your eyes on the outer ring. The best chicks were by the bar.

A few hours in, and I was 4, maybe 5 drinks down. I'm not a heavy drinker, and was pretty close to being done. Looked up from the table to find a cute Thai chick checking me out. Of sheer habit, I lifted my glass, and she responded right away. I found my way over, and before I could say a word, she pecked me on the cheek. I liked her! Calls herself Titi. I think she'll be in the late twenties. But, the Thais have such beautiful skin.

Anyway, I bring her back to my table. And, in less than a minute, she's friends with all of my friends. And, she introduces herself as my gal. GFE, here we come. She's playful as hell. Grabbing my hand to spank her on her clothed butt, when the music was at it's peak. Playing crotch grab, with a big O mouth. And sweet, playful kisses. Oh yeah!

But, the price has to be right. Quotes 4 k for the full night, which she knows I won't refuse. I give in, with the caveat that the ass had to be included. She says it won't fit. I say, it'll be fun trying. I say, I don't have a room. She says, come to mine. And, off we go. No really, she took me to her home, which was a 50 baht ride away.

Now, I can go into specifics and details of the next 9 hours. But, that's best left to the imagination. All I'll say is, that was the best 5 k I've spent so far (yes, I tipped her an extra 1000). I'll also say this, she was right, it didn't fit.

I'll try to answer the questions that will be asked. She didn't have the hottest body on the dance floor, she had had a baby, so there were some stretch marks. She loved cuddling, especially after her orgasm, of which she had more than a handful. She got emotional as well, when talking about her kid; this only made her human and the sex was real not mechanical. I don't know if she's the same with everyone. But, it was a good night.

Ciao!

Quote Originally Posted by UsaInEurope  [View Original Post]
    My compiled BJ bar info:

BJ Bars.
    I'll add in Afterskool in Soi Cowboy. They have a naughty corner at the end of the bar so it's pretty public. No rooms that I'm aware of (haven't asked). 1,000 baht, had a 20 YO blow me on Friday night.

They don't necessarily have the best looking girls but if you're just after a quick BJ and happen to be in Cowboy then it's not a bad option. I quite often drink there as I also like the music and I don't get hassled if I don't feel like a BJ.

Posting Limitations