"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 834 of 3780 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 844 884 934 1334 1834 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 56686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

What's new in Bangkok?

Hi all, I am headed to Bangkok in a week or two and am just wondering if anyone can give an update on the scene?

I like Crazy House, Kasalong, and the occasional Nana Park FL. I saw a really nice young one on my way back from Kasalong in January. She was standing a ways down close to the Family Mart by Hillary's. Boy was she ever cute. She wanted 1500 baht but I was just too shagged out.

I don't expect to make it to Pattaya this time but if do I'd like to return to Telephone Bar. Any news? What about Beach Road? And if I do go which inexpensive GF hotel should I stay in this time, close to Becah Road and Walking street. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Cheers!

A bro from Perth, Australia.

While waiting for a flight out of Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi airport, got talking to a bro who works for a mining company near Perth, Australia.

He spends lots of time on company business in Bangkok, sharing an apartment on the West side of the Chao Phraya with a Nana Plaza girl, paying about $200 a month, which also includes sex and homemade meals. It's an excellent deal considering he would have to pay close to $2,000 for rent alone in Perth with a wife and no sex, no meals hehe. He gave up a permanent home in Perth and lives in a hotel for the few weeks he had to come home. He said regional airfares are so cheap he can go back and forth without spending too much on transportation, and actually spend less on living expenses.

Young Thai girls in Bangkok are now much better-looking than I remember only a few years back. Would be very nice to set up household with a hot girl if you can put up with the heat, humidity, noise, dust and pollution in the city. Perhaps sponsoring a hot student and help her get education and embark on a professional career?

If the bro reads ISG, would like to connect for the next meeting in Nana Plaza.

Added Bro!

Yes, sure bro! Posted now.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Prateek, you post a link on the Links to Reports of Distinction if you like someone's review.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...of-Distinction

Basically two things happened here.

1. Last time you did not tried many things (I guess, can't remember from prev FR) like "donkey", BBBJ etc. So this time you were destined to be surprised and disappointed.

2. Her physical appearance turned off your mood. Happened a quite a few time with me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumbu  [View Original Post]

There are few things less appealing than having a working girl sucking on a piece of rubber, stopping every once in a while to wipe the taste of the rubber off their tongue with the towel.
    It's not possible for me to agree more. Just couple of nights back, the girl I recently wrote FR of, did the same thing. Except she atleast did bareback. But still stopping every 1 minute was annoying.

Overall, a again kudos for effort put in the report. Also, happy for you that ended your last night on high note.

Kumbu. . . Reality. Reality. . . Kumbu.

Reality sucks, no? Fantasy is so much easier to live in than reality, at least for the 99% of us. There is so much more appealing about fantasy than reality. And prime amongst those things is that fantasy doesn't suck. The previous night, unwittingly, I had been the victim of my own fantasizing. I had "connected" with a gorgeous Thermae girl. I thought that the honesty that she was sharing with me somehow gave me a unique insight into this girl. That she was different. But on this second night, where I chose to repeat with her, I discovered that yes, she is different, but also same-same. Truer words have never been said, and there's a reason why that exact phrase has been on T-shirts in Thailand for more than 3 decades now.

Preamble

So let me set the scene. It was my last day in LOS. It was 9 am, and I needed to plan things out. I departed BKK at 7 am the next morning. This means a check out of around 4 am, so that gives me a full night, pretty much. The night before I had had an encounter with a super gorgeous lady from Thermae by the name of Naan. She stole my heart, and I so wanted another lick of that ice cream before I left this delightful spot on Earth. So I Lined her, asking for a repeat. She did not respond until noon, and she asked what time. I said 8 pm. My thought was that I could hit her again, and then do NEP or Mixx for a two-for for the night. Ambitious for this aging Kumbu, who usually is a one-pop per day kind of guy. But this being my last night and all, I figured I could handle it.

She agreed, and so I went shopping. Had fun on the town, rubbing shoulders with the affluent in Siam Paragon, and the backpackers in MBK. Man, that's exhausting business. Anyway, long story short, I was ready to rumble at 8 pm sharp. She Lined me saying she'll be a few minutes late. And she asked if I wanted ST or LT. The night before she had told me that she doesn't do LT because she needs to get home to her kid. But for her, LT is 8000 baht. OOooh, I had a good chuckle about that. So I said ST, for sure. She asked if I was sure, and I said oh yeah, baby, definitely sure.

Then a few minutes after that, she Lined me again saying 8:45, sorry kaa, etc. Just then, I get a buzz on Line from Pattii. . . The big-breasted girl from several nights earlier, asking if I was interested in a quickie, should she come to my hotel? Hmm. . . I was very tempted. . . But no, I turned her down. I wanted more of the gorgeous Naan. And as I was finishing up rejecting Pattii, Naan finally arrives, and she's looking like a bowl of fruit, with some fresh yogurt on top. Never mind that I am lactose intolerant. She's wearing a peach colored skin-tight blouse with white pants and stacked high heels. The heels and loose fitting pants highlight the ass that we all experienced in the previous post, and her blouse highlights the size and heft of her boobs. Here's where I realize that I never actually got into her boobs the night before; that is something we shall have to rectify.

Warming Up

I welcome her into the room, we hug and kiss, then the chattering begins. The chatting was more of the same: fluent, easy, natural, and very comfortable. I won't bore you with those details. But 45 minutes later, she finally goes in for the shower. Remember, the night before, the lights had been out totally, so I didn't really see her body in full form. I had given her a massage with the lights on, so I had seen her backside, but not so much her front side, and not her whole figure in the full light.

She came out of the shower with her towel on, and she looked super. I went in, and when I came out she was on the bed with her towel on. Before we began, she asks what I like. I said I like to touch, kiss and explore. I asked her what she likes, and she says donkey style. Ok then.

Every Star Eventually Dims

What follows was a series of steps down from the lofty plateau that we had reached the night before. Each one was like a shot to the gut for me. I so wanted her to succeed tonight: I was willing to tip very generously. But sadly, step after step, I became more and more disappointed. Some were physical disappointments, but others were more serious disappointments.

So I slowly remove the towel and take a peek at her boobs, and. . . Oh dear. What a disappointment. I had not even noticed this the night before, but they were scarred and stretch marked. I mean, she must have had large mammaries when she was breast feeding, because they were now like deflated balloons, and because of that, there was slight clumping of skin around the nipples and serious stretch marks. It wasn't terrible: I've seen (and sucked) far worse, but it was not in keeping with the perfection that I thought she embodied. That's not her fault, it's all my fault, but still, this was the first step down.

She commented about how she is sensitive about her nipples. I thought she meant she was ashamed, but she went on to explain that she does not like people sucking her nipples. Since she gave birth and breast fed her child, she feels that her boobs are an intimate part of her experience with her child. And to share that with strangers for money felt bad for her. I get that, but I think she's in the wrong line of work if that's the case. I mean seriously: what kind of WG says no boob sucking?! Step #2.

I looked over the rest of her body, this time in full light (as opposed to the previous night, when I had purposely switched off all the lights). What I saw was severely disappointing. Besides her aged boobs, her belly had the classic child bearing signature to it. It had ruffled skin with significant curdling around the belly. Now, I know this is something out side of the control of a woman. Having a child is not an easy thing, especially when done at a young age with few resources, and no support of any kind. It does damage to the body, and we really ought to have sympathy for women in this situation. All that is true, but in this particular case, when I am paying for the pleasure of her body, the quality of that body matters. And I'm sorry to say that the state of her front side was downright unacceptable. Her backside was an absolute wonder of nature, but her front side was a disaster. Step 3 . . . We're descending fast here. . .

Anyway, I had done DATY the night before, and she was not particularly up for it this time. Instead, to my great horror, she pulls out a bottle of lube. Ugh, I hate the sight of that! First, I hate the smell of lube, and I hate the fact that she's not willing to put in the time and effort to get wet. Step 4. But before that, she asks for a condom. I put on Mr Trojan, and she gets on all fours and starts sucking the trojan. Hmmm.

There are few things less appealing than having a working girl sucking on a piece of rubber, stopping every once in a while to wipe the taste of the rubber off their tongue with the towel. So little Kumbu was not coming out of his shell. He was as flaccid as a wet dish towel, despite her best efforts to reach him through the raincoat. Step 5, I think I am losing count here. . . She then dropped down and started licking my balls. At least there was that, right? The problem was that I had in mind the body-busting experience of Phammy from a few nights earlier, who had done a seriously good job at ball sucking. Well, no, more like ball electrocuting. So compared to that, this was kind of tepid. Nothing particularly earth shattering. And in fact, if you read the Phammy post you will see that her technique was so good that it drained blood from little Kumbu. But here, Naan was actually stimulating little Kumbu into a half erection. So in that sense it was working, but only because it was not as good as the other night.

But at least she was trying. She then pulls up, wipes her mouth again (yekh), and then pours a glob of lube onto the condom. She then mounts me and starts pumping. It felt like I had inserted my dick into a wanking machine. I mean, it was technically well done, but it felt very. . . Technical, mechanical, metronomic. She was pumping at a regular, well-rehearsed, perfectly-paced speed. It started slowly and every 30 seconds or so, she would up the pace. She was going through the gears, simple as that. Step. . . What was it again?

Once she hit top speed, she cruised for 60 seconds or so, then switched into reverse CG. Here, at least, she flared her right butt cheek to give me a direct glimpse into her butthole (which I remind you, was actually pretty damned perfect). I poked and rubbed it a little, then grabbed each of her butt cheeks and squeezed. . . Hard. . . Harder than I needed to. That's the bastard Kumbu coming out.

She tolerates my man-handling of her butt, and then switches into missionary. And here, I was getting nothing from her. I pumped for a good 5 minutes and I could feel little Kumbu losing power. There was remarkably little friction in her oversized pussy, and the smell of the lube was just turning my stomach. So I asked her to switch to "donkey". My thought was that I would just finish up and be done with things. I could then rest up and hit NEP later in the evening. I expected her to agree eagerly, since she had just told me that is her favorite position. But she said she would prefer to stay like this for a while. Hmm, okaaaay. . .

But as I pumped more, I was losing more and more of my erection. So I urged her to flip around, and she then did switch over. I climbed onto her and inserted, and for some reason, it was not working for me here either. I pumped, and pumped some more, and little Kumbu was not getting his mojo back. I looked down at her pert little butthole, and hoped that sight would raise little Kumbu from the dead. I rubbed it, poked it, rubbed some more. Nothing. I put my finger into her butthole and tried to feel the little crinkles. That ALWAYS works for me! But nothing. I grabbed both her butt cheeks as I fucked and tried lifting and dropping them. That feeling and sight is usually my go-to move to get little Kumbu up and ready to March. But the little fucker was fast asleep, interested only in a little nap. After a little bit, I got so flaccid that little Kumbu just slipped right out of her pussy, feeble and wet with lube. A pathetic end to a pathetic session.

"Why? What happen?

It isn't you (lie), it's me. Don't worry, it's all ok.

You see, it was very hard to put into words what was wrong. It's amazing how mental all of this is. The night before, I was in a different state of mind, and this girl was absolutely untouchable. Last night little Kumbu was in danger of rupturing a vein, but now, in a new frame of mind, with a few extra pieces of information, this girl was no longer untouchable, but now occupied a whole new territory in my estimation. I was totally not interested in her. Whatever switch had been flipped, she had gone from goddess to nothing in my mind. I think it was a combination of the errata on her front side, her lack of punctuality, her imposition of rules (no boob sucking, resistance to doggie), and that fucking lube. Such a turn off.

And then came the killer blow. As we lay there, me trying to understand what just happened, she says that earlier, on Line, she asked about whether I was interested in LT because she had to pawn her phone today in order to make rent. I looked at her, pointedly, unflinching. She said that she had traded her iPhone for a crappy Android phone so she could make rent. So she was hoping I would take her LT so she could get her iPhone back. She was obviously trying to lay this story off in a casual, nonchalant manner, but girlie, Meryl Streep you ain't. I could see through this acting job from a mile away.

This is what is called an upsell. She was selling a sob story here, right at the end of the event, hoping that I would spring for the extra money. It was such a rouse, an old story, an old hack to try to extract extra cash. She was calculating that this is my last night, so what do I have to lose? And we had had a great night the night before, so there's a decent chance I would go for it. But in my mind, this was just further evidence that despite all the trappings of a sophisticated, different girl, ultimately, she was just another girl trying to get the better of the hustle. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that. It's exactly what she should be doing. But it reveals to me my own weakness: the desire and susceptibility to believe that you can connect with humans in a meaningful way in this business.

I know, I know, that's folly. But it's a natural instinct within me, and I can't shake it. And I can tell you that I will do this very same thing again and again and again. That's just how it will be for me.

I've had this con pulled on me dozens of times over the years. It is so fucking transparent; it has never worked on me, but it obviously works on some guys, which is why it keeps popping up again and again. So I urge her to beat it. She senses a sea change has occurred, so she hurries into the shower. I can see the concern and confusion on her face. The night before I had treated her like a princess, and she could see that something had changed, and that the game was over. When you're used to being the brightest star in the sky, it's not easy to become another brick in the wall.

I pay her the regular amount (3000), so I did not short change her or anything, since she did not really do anything wrong per se. After all, she can't control my state of mind. She did not deserve to be short changed, nor to be treated so curtly. I was never rude or mean to her, but I was not the same old carefree and easy going Kumbu. So she leaves, and as she does, she asks "Will I see you again?" I look at her, and her gorgeous eyes do nothing for me now. I know that is the last time I will see her, and I tell her "Good luck. ".

Such a shame, but better to know than to not know.

So I showered, rested for a while, wrote up a previous report for ISG, and then went out in search of an elixir that would sooth away this grumpiness. And just to warn you, what I found was wild, untethered-from-reality, and a really awesome end to a week in BKK. I look forward to sharing this experience with you all. It more than made up for the disappointment of Naan.

Prateek, you post a link on the Links to Reports of Distinction if you like someone's review.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...of-Distinction

Why don't we have a like button here on this forum?

Admin,

Please do some thing to this effect.

Amazing report and writing skills, Kumbu!

Thanks.

Sorry to interrupt the film critic's circle here, but may I offer here the first in a 3-part report on my last two days in glorious Bangkok. During these two days, I encounter Naat of Thermae, who charms me beyond words; so much so that I opt to see her again the next day, and on the second encounter I get a hard dose of reality. And to make up for that disappointment, I make out with a meth-fueled crazy-eyed girl from Billboard who rampages the blues right out of me.

This first part of the trilogy will pi*s some of you off. But I urge you to wait for the second part before responding with anger and insinuation. The reason for your anger will be clear: I make the age-old error of falling for a WG. And in the next post, I see the error of my ways. And in case you are wondering, this is the umpteenth time I have been through this exact cycle.
    Last edited by Admin3; 03-18-19 at 01:12.

Majestic post.

Sorry to interrupt the film critic's circle here, but may I offer here the first in a 3-part report on my last two days in glorious Bangkok. During these two days, I encounter Naat of Thermae, who charms me beyond words; so much so that I opt to see her again the next day, and on the second encounter I get a hard dose of reality. And to make up for that disappointment, I make out with a meth-fueled crazy-eyed girl from Billboard who rampages the blues right out of me.

This first part of the trilogy will pi*s some of you off. But I urge you to wait for the second part before responding with anger and insinuation. The reason for your anger will be clear: I make the age-old error of falling for a WG. And in the next post, I see the error of my ways. And in case you are wondering, this is the umpteenth time I have been through this exact cycle..
    Looking forward to part 2.

Could've done without the Disgrace reference as I've seen only the film and the image of a pasty, tubby Malkovich is going to be hard to shake.

Third and the last time

Last night I contacted one of my line girl, whom I met couple of weeks before and have already met twice. She's not very good at sex but gives somewhat passable GFE, like cuddling, tight hugging in mis, kissing neck etc etc. As this and title of post must have suggested already, last night I met her for third and last time. The encounter was nothing extra ordinary, especially as comparison to my last encounter with "TF gem", so I will try to keep this post short.

Called her in morning, asked if she's available. She was, and asked if I want to meet (read fuck). Don't know why she asked, otherwise why would I have messaged her. Anyways, arranged the meeting for 9 pm. She came around 9:15, which is not really a problem.

We talked little bit, although she can understand English quite well but her English vocabulary is very limited because of which she mixes some thai words in English. So chat was short and I wasn't into the talk this time. Went in shower together, and like last two time, she is fun in shower. In the end, she sat down on her knees and gave me 1-2 min blowjob.

Then we got into the bed and she started kissing my body. And let me be little confessional here. I don't have that good chemistry or rapport with her, as I had with many other regular contacts. The only reason we were meeting for the third time, because her fee is just 1 k. So, while she was kissing my body up-and-down, I asked her to do directly BBBJ. Her skills in this department are not too good. She surely won't be in my top 5, but neither in my worst 5. Which is good, because little Johnny is still recovering from previous encounter with the 'TF gem', when he almost cumed in 10 seconds. She did her best for 5 minutes but I was no way close to coming. Back to my former form.

After that we started doing reverse cowgirl, she was riding really fast which I don't like. Asked her to do slowly, while I enjoyed the view from behind. Then I sat up and fondled her small and soft boobs. After that we changed positions couple of times, nothing to shout about, I camed in standing doggy after 20 minutes. She was tired and little annoyed. But she got happy when I gave her 500 tip with her usual 1 k fee.

I am sharing her pics, she's 75% of what pics show. Skin is not as smooth as pics shows. Happy to share her line ID over DM to few, if interested. FCFS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190316_185549.jpg‎   IMG_20190316_185635.jpg‎   IMG_20190316_185704.jpg‎  

Completely relatable

I showered first, then her, and afterwards we chatted for a little more before she left. I gave her 4000 baht, kissed her on the forehead, and bade her farewell. Count this as another win for the working girls of Thailand.

Working girls: 3241.

Kumbu: nil.

P.S. Before anyone asks me for her Line ID, let me say this: nope. Read part 2.
    Kudos to writing this report. I know it takes a lot of effort in writing these FRs. Good job. I will be waiting for next 2 parts.

It reminds me of previous encounter with WG, which I wrote a FR about last time. And yes you feel the same thing.

And I'm pretty sure how it will end, but still excited to read.

Anticipation.

Great FR. I've fallen for a few myself, and I think I know this ends. Wearing for parts II and III!

This first part of the trilogy will pi*s some of you off. But I urge you to wait for the second part before responding with anger and insinuation. The reason for your anger will be clear: I make the age-old error of falling for a WG. And in the next post, I see the error of my ways. And in case you are wondering, this is the umpteenth time I have been through this exact cycle.
    Last edited by Admin3; 03-18-19 at 01:12.

The line up in Themae Friday Midnight not was not the best. Out of the whole bar there were one or two that almost met my standards. It was as usual jam packed with Asians. I again had to give some panting drooling pushy Chinese the old sharp voiced you in a hurry dude?

One of the ones I would do was an interesting looking blonde, almost looks mixed, but she is a sour puss and if they have a personality like a sidewalk, pass. Another was another blonde, but when I approached her she looked scared so I said Mai falang? She just nodded looking embarrassed so I gave her a smile, a mai pen rai and a bye.

There were some falangs in the place, pretty obnoxious by my book, walking the wrong way and being loud.

For those of you enjoying epic fiction: I have been in and out of Thermae all week too (normally its a once a week gig) and its been pretty lame. There are no stunners there, there are doable ones depending on your taste, but no chicks that I would put aside my tastes for.

So I went to Mixx and spend the rest of the night banging my Russian princess. There were some hot girls in Mixx last night.

Kumbu Falls for a WG

𝄖 𝄖 𝄖 𝄖 𝄖 𝄖 𝄖 𝄖 𝄖 𝄖.

I was bouncing, man, full of energy. I had my metaphorical dancing shoes on, and I was ready to boogie. I had just returned from a short overnight trip to a nearby country where I visited a girl that I have been cultivating for the last 2 years. She's a Chinese girl who is a charter member of the Amazingly Perfect Ass Club (APAC). You rarely find Chinese girls in APAC that privilege goes to German, Turkish, Russian, Spanish, Central / South American and Brazilian girls, IMHO. Anyway, I flew out on Sun morning, banged and sucked and banged some more her perfect ass all night in a high end hotel, and then returned to BKK on Monday afternoon. It was a wild, ass-fueled orgy-like experience (never done anything remotely like that). She was not P4 P, so no report, but this is just as a way to give background about why I was buzzing.

I walked into Thermae on Monday night feeling like the king has returned. I entered at around 10 pm, half expecting to see the same motley crew again. I was expecting to find nothing that inspired these old bones, and to then schlep over to NEP to find a cute little something to share this new found youth I was experiencing.

It was far less crowded than on Sat night, and that's a really good thing. I immediately turned to the bar before the old dude could tell me to, and I think he liked that. I ordered my drink, and as I turned, I noticed a sensational figure standing by the door. I mean, right next to the door, on the right as you enter, almost hugging the door. The girl looked to be around 5'5" tall, wearing an olive green cling-on t-shirt, short white shorts, and platform high heels. The short white shorts is what caught my attention because they revealed a superb, round ass, and legs that held the potential to bring tears to Kumbu's old eyes.

The set of eyes under whom these treats resided, as it happens, were looking right at me, and in the dimmed light of Thermae, those eyes were shimmering bright and sparkly. They radiated warm shafts of broken glass towards me, cutting right into me. She had her back arched, and so her head was leaning ever so slightly backward, almost as if she were in the throws of orgasm, and she was smiling ever so slightly right at me. This image pulled me into a blooming, buzzing confusion, since it was a sensory overload for my unexpecting eyes. But that blooming, buzzing confusion was a definite welcomed state, so I'm not complaining.

She was an Isaan girl, but one filled with youthful vigor. She had short hair, well, shortish. Her hair was not the peroxide hair we have begrudgingly come to accept as normal, nor the overly permed hair I sometimes see, nor the long, black straight hair that Thai girls often wear. No, it was cut short, just above the shoulders, and she had bangs. This was the classic China Girl hairstyle, if that means anything to you, and set her well apart from the rest of the crowd. That, plus her ass and legs, obviously.

And mutherfucker, she looked tasty. I mean, she was a 9 in my books, maybe 9. 5, and I promise you she would be close to that, if not more, in any one of you cold hearted bastards' books too. Her eyes were gorgeous: almond shaped, just the right size and spacing for her face, above a perfect smile, and a lovely shaped face. She smiled at me, and I turned away from her immediately. I mean, it was far too early for me to commit. . . Right? I should take a look around first. . . Right? Who knows what delights await further inside the bowels of Thermae. . . Right? All this went through my mind as my head was turning away from her, but as soon as I was looking away from her, I stopped, thought for a quarter second, and I realized I was totally wrong. Nothing was going to outdo this girl. Nothing. And now was the moment for me to act. In fact, she was easily the most beautiful woman I have seen this trip, and perhaps in the last few years too. What would I need to find deeper in Thermae that would out-do this gorgeous woman? Maybe Beyonce naked in doggie position begging Kumbu to fuck her in the ass? Yeah.

Look, she was a stunner, smiling at me. If not now, when? Don't be a fucking pussy Kumbu. Go out there and get the girl you want. Go.

So I turned back around towards her, and she and her friend were looking right at me. I turned my body to walk to her, and she and her friend dutifully looked down at their feet. I walked up to her, and as I approached, she looked up at me and a flutter went through my body. Oh oh oh ohooo, little China Girl. This is what went down:
    Kumbu: Hel - .
    Girlie: Sawad dii kaa.
    Kumbu: Umm, sawad dii krap. How are you?
    Girlie: Fine kaa. How are you?
    Kumbu: Yeha, fine.
    Girlie: where you from?
    Kumbu: America. Where are YOU from?
    Girlie: (points down to the ground) Here!
    Kumbu: (laughing) Well that's good. Why are you standing here by the door?
    Girlie: Umm. . . No space inside. . .
    Kumbu: Are you hoping to escape?
    Girlie: (giggling) To tell the truth (looks uncomfortably into the bar), yes!
    Kumbu: Well, you want to escape with me?
    Girlie: For short time, it is 3000 baht.
    Kumbu: Will we have fun?
    Girlie: (pause) Umm, much more fun than if we stay here (raises left eye brow).
    Right? Humor, rapport, chemistry, this is what I am saying guys. This girl was it. She was fucking gorgeous, with legs that would not quite, and she and I just clicked from the get go. So I say "Let's go", and she grabs her bag and is ready to go. Meanwhile I have not even had a sip of my gin and tonic, but who gives a fuck about that? I leave it somewhere and scamper out with her like I'm a seven year old and it's my birthday.

We get a taxi, and as is the norm at that time of the night, traffic is a monster. So the drive back to the hotel takes about 15 minutes, and goddam if we were not chatting effortlessly the whole way back. Her English is amaaazing, meaning she has an American accent (signaling perhaps an American sponsor), ands he speaks fluently and easily. Moreover, she and I just hit it off. It was such a pleasure to have such conversation, after all the mindless interactions I've had with working girls in Thailand.

We chatted easily, comfortably, for another 45 minutes in the hotel room, just talking and giggling and slapping each other every time one of us cracked a joke. It was almost (almost) girlfriend type interactions. I mean, it was flirtatious and fun, but we both knew why we were here. So after 45 minutes, she suggests that she shower, to which I agree. As she is showering, I realize that my pants were wet with precum. Just chatting with her had got me all wet. I mean, yes, as we chatted, I was ogling her long, gorgeous legs, but the chit-chat was a turn on as well.

She came out all fresh and clean wearing naught but a towel, and so I hopped in and scrubbed the old bag and banger. I came out and, goddamit, we started talking again. And that ate up another 30 minutes. By now it was almost midnight, and my ST clock had almost expired. But she was not sweating it, so I suggested to her that I give her a massage. She was a little taken aback, since she was the one who was supposed to be servicing me. I told her that it was my pleasure to massage her, which it totally was.

So she flops onto the bed removes her towel, to reveal a most splendid ass. It was round, set upon some slim hips, with some, but not too many stretch marks, and Class A cheek-overhang. It was tight too: her cheeks were firm and strong. I had not seen the quality of the actual butthole yet, but given what was on display, I had chosen very wisely indeed.

So I massaged her neck, her back, her shoulders, and down to the small of her back, and then I skipped her butt (saving the best for last) and went down to the legs. I massaged those superb specimens for a good 10 minutes, getting myself wetter and wetter. I swear, at one point I almost ejaculated as I rubbed her right calf, so erotic was the experience.

But I eventually made my way to her round glutes, and it was well worth the wait. I massaged the flesh this way and that, giving it both the gentle surfacy massage as well as the deeper massage. As I spread her cheeks, I took a peek at the shy little one inside, and damn if I was not smitten. A more beautiful, well structured, symmetrical asshole you shall not find in all of mongerdom. It was even smaller than Naan's from a few nights earlier, with some mild perturbations around the edges (in line with Kumbu's First Principle of AI; read back if you don't know what that means). It took all the restraint in the world not to dip down and just tongue fuck that butthole immediately. But I didn't do that because this whole time we were chatting about various topics, and the chatting was super interesting and stimulating. I think the conversation would have taken a quick downturn if I suddenly stuck my tongue into her butt.

She does have a child, and that is why she is doing what she does. She goes to Thermae once or twice per month, sometimes not going for months at a time. She has a full time job; she wants her child to grow up bilingual; she has a dream of visiting Maui one day; she lives 40 minutes away by motocy, which makes for an early evening for her tonight; she prefers to listen than to be the center of attention; she prefers to interact with westerners than Japanese, Korean or Chinese, since she feels westerners are more open and frank; she likes massage, but until tonight had not had one for many months. And so on: we just talked and talked.

As we chatted, and as I massaged her, a rather odd thing happened. She slowly transformed from an object of my libidinous desire, into. . . Something else. It's very hard to find the right words. It's not as if she became a human being. That is too derogatory to how I see working girls in general. I generally respect, empathize and like the girls I go with, and I do indeed treat them with respect, empathy and affection. But very rarely do I get to know and respect them as individuals, at an honest and unvarnished level. Usually, no matter how deeply I interact with them, they are still superficial people to me since we both put on a personality that is not ourselves. The extent of our interaction, ultimately, is that I will share a few moments of lustful pleasure with them (or more like, I will obtain a few moments of lustful pleasure from them).

But Naat, through our lengthy talking, had grown on me. I had somehow developed a respect for her the likes of which I have not really had with other working girls. Granted, at this point we had had several hours of open, honest discussion. I had gotten to know a lot about her. She really opened up to me about her background, her current struggles, her aspirations. And it wasn't in the regular exploitative way. She wasn't singing the same old sob story that you hear from Isaan girls. No, this girl was smart, sophisticated, ambitious, caring. She had a spark in her eyes that was not same-same. Not a farm girl out to make a ton of cash so as to give it all to her boyfriend, mama and papa.

As I tired of the massaging, I began to think about the next stage in this event. What would I do? I thought about this girl, as gorgeous and shimmering as she was, and I imagined Kumbu plying himself over her, and I was reminded of a quote from Coetzee's wonderful novel Disgraced:

No more ugly than the sight of a man exercising himself on the body of a woman
    I felt that I could not subject her to that sight. Weird, I know, and I'm sure most of you are rolling your eyes at this thinking "what a fucking pussy". It was an odd feeling, but before you pull out the dagger-fingers and start tapping out some kind of "fuck you" response to this post, please keep in mind that I've been there, done that, and this is simply a report on the mental state of a monger at this point in time, in this particular context. Nothing more than that.

I contemplated not even fucking her, to be honest. But how could I let such a beautiful flower leave my presence without having just a little taste? And besides, if I did not fuck her, it would mean I could not pay her the full amount. And I did not want to deprive her of the cash. Yes, I am such a charitable man. So I got up, closed the black-out blinds, and switched off every light in the room. It was pitch black, and she cooed at how dark it was.

I then returned to her, fumbling, stubbing my toe and then stubbing my erect penis along the way, and sat down besides her, rubbing the head of little Kumbu to sooth the pain. I told her that I wanted to do it in the dark, and she giggled at the prospect. She said usually her customers want flood lights on, so this will be unusual.

So she returned to the bed, lying on her belly, and I started kissing her on the neck. I kissed her around the neck, around the side of her neck, up to the ear, and then back around her neck and down her back, slowly alternating pecking and licking every inch or so. I could not see anything, but I could feel the softness of her skin and the faint musk of her odor. It was so fucking intoxicating, I can't find the words. Little Kumbu was busting a new vein at this point. I kissed down to the small of the back, where I lingered and tongue bathed her down there. That got a positive response from her. I then started into the buttocks, and that was a feast for the ages. I kissed and squeezed and poked and nibbled and slathered and massaged and licked until my face hurt. I was there a good 10 minutes, which is actually a very long time to be focused on butt cheeks! The fact that I could not see them, but could feel, smell and taste them, added to the stimulation, since my imagination and memory of what they looked like enhanced the experience.

I eventually turned her around to reveal what I think was a close-trimmed pussy. I think her labia were a decent size since later on I was able to get them fully into my mouth. And her clit seemed to be a decent size since here too, I was able to provide some oral care quite easily. I peppered her tender area with some kisses, and then kissed the inside of her legs, just to get her warmed up. And then I took the plunge. I dropped into her clit first, working that for a good 10 minutes, and the expanded my focus of interest to include her healthy sized lips. I worked her for a full 25-30 minutes before she reached her crescendo, at which point she screamed out loud and shoved me away with the force of a MMA fighter. I sprawled across the bed, giggling as I flew (wheeeee), and she whimpered her apologies.

Note this whole time I had not even touched her breasts, which I did not realize until the next day. See part 2 of this trilogy for more on this point.

We rested for a few minutes, chatting in the pitch dark, and then I fumbled for Mr Trojan, which I had left on the bedside table. The sex was amazing. She was clutching at me, grabbing at me, kissing at me (not on the lips), and squealing in a very satisfying kind of way. Her body was tense, and she was whimpering and whining as if she had not had sex in months (highly unlikely, I know). I was inside her, in missionary position, and she was ramming her self into me, her back arched to an unnatural degree, her neck almost splitting in two. In short, we were really connecting. It was the most amazing sex I've had with a Thai WG in a long, long time. She orgasmed once in a long, loud, cock-crunchingly tense kind of way, and then slowly descended back to earth, as I finished myself off with a groan and a grunt. When all was said and done, it was well past 1 am when little Kumbu sputtered to an end and the clean up operation began.

We lay there in the dark for a few moments, huffing and puffing, sweat covering both of us. I was enjoying the dark, actually. There was no self-consciousness on either of our parts, and we could just recuperate in our own thoughts. My own thoughts were about her butt and her eyes the two prize possessions that she has. My guess is that her private thoughts were about the size of the tip I would give her.

I showered first, then her, and afterwards we chatted for a little more before she left. I gave her 4000 baht, kissed her on the forehead, and bade her farewell. Count this as another win for the working girls of Thailand.

Working girls: 3241.

Kumbu: nil.

P.S. Before anyone asks me for her Line ID, let me say this: nope. Read part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed Fight Club and I consider The Godfather 1 & 2 classics (duh). But I don't think a majority of ISG'ers would appreciate many of my all time favorite films like:

La Dolce Vita.
    In a Lonely Place.
    High Sierra.
    Rocco and His Brothers.
    The Asphalt Jungle.
    Le Jour Se Leve.
    Yojimbo.
    The Lady from Shanghai.
    Mississippi Mermaid.
    My Darling Clementine.
    La Strada.
    The Idiot
    The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

To name but a few...
    Where have I been? Am I out of touch I never heard of any of these movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually agree with IMDB, but I do see they have it listed at #3 for all time top rated movies.

1) The Shawshank Redemption (1994).

2) The Godfather (1972)..
    Not to [CodeWord140] on the film circle jerk parade, but isn't this thread for reports (or loosely related, of late)?

P.S. Where in the name of Buddha is Sausage Party?

Can't we get back on track?

Posting Limitations