"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 811 of 3784 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 821 861 911 1311 1811 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 56756
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CzarNicholas  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask what all this means?

I don't post the names of my girls either. You don't need to have this info. I am very protective of my girls.
    They're not "your girls. " They are sex workers. You're one of many. This board is to share info on them. [Deleted by Admin]

Quote Originally Posted by Franciscass  [View Original Post]
    I would wager a steak and a 2009 Bordeaux that a majority of members would appreciate the who. Doesn't mean they don't or won't enjoy the search and you will find part of the exercise, that's how I operate myself. That said I still don't understand the reasoning behind keeping it to one's self but if this is how it works for you then that's how it is. Incidentally omissions not withstanding I enjoy your posts.
    Agree with you. I don't want to waste my time looking. When I have a good or bad experience with a new MP gal, I share it. That's one of the main reasons to be on the board. I don't enjoy reading tales when there is no name and place. It's not Penthouse Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo99  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, and that's why they all love these TV reality shows from Korea where we see a very ugly girl becoming kind of "good looking" after having done a lot of surgeries.

By the way all the Essaan girls don't have the same rough look (dark skin with a Essaan recognizable face), I've met plenty that cultivated their skin to become white with and had a cute Chinese or Japanese style.

What amazes me is the number of guys saying that their girls are coming from Chiang Mai. Every time I read this I doubt that more than 10 percent of them are actually coming from Chiang Mai. They say that because they don't want to be categorized as Essaan girls, and because in the Thai culture they often say that their most beautiful girls are coming from Chiang Mai.

And there is a high probability that the girl on that pic might very well be from Essaan also.
    Exactly. It's hilarious that so many gals claim to be from Bkk or the north, but are really Isaan gals with nose and chin implants and jawline shaved. Thermae has some real plastic surgery nightmares.

You have to hand it to those Korean surgeons though. They can take some real tree climbers and make some beauties.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMoman  [View Original Post]
    As Kumbu already explained or rather gave a walk through in earlier reports about the scene in Tharmae, I won't go into deep of whole process. Once again thank you Kumbu for your detailed reviews.

Just a heads up for some misconceptions about this place:

1. Myth: only Japanese or Korean people are entertained. Certainly not I have seen other people from different continents.

2. Myth: Expensive Girls / girls have attitude: outgoing rates 2500-3000 max for ST. Which is reasonable. & of course you should negotiate from 3 K to 2.5 K, if the lady is not ready to negotiate then move ahead in the line there are many other options to choose from.

So coming back for my FR:

I visited this place twice, on the first day I just wanted to check on with this place. On the second day I picked up a girl name Li (something like that) we crossed our path near the toilet upstairs where you go for a smoke (the upper parking area)..
    2.5 k and no BBBJ? When she refused I'd have booted her with a couple hundred Baht. C'Mon. Guys, service will continue to decline as long as you accept this.

Evenly dispersed?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyezhov  [View Original Post]
    The right side as you enter?

Come on dude, other than the first few oldies that like the first few seats at the corner near the TV on the right in the back as you are facing upon entry, the hotties are evenly dispersed throughout. But hey guys, what do I know, I'm only there 3-4 x a week between September and April.

So tourists and beginning kongers, here is your Thermae advice.

1. The chicks are scattered everywhere.

2. don't bother with any who wear anime makeup.

3. Believe it or not, the less flashy the dress, the more amenable to farang. Seems that the hardcore girls are the ones who prefer Asians.

And in regard to the last point, about 60% of the Thermae girls I did over the past 7 months I never saw there again.
    That back wall is a tuff crowd.

To me asian style= mercenary.

They have created monsters, in ac is see it.

In fkkland I see it, in tijuana.

They call them asian hunters in sharks, why? Because they are so mercilessly predatory.

The asian monger has created conditions to render himself the prey and not the hunter.

This is not a desirable designation.

I can walk down walking street and see one coming 100 meters away in ac.

Nice purse, as you say "flashy dress" not cheap.

Fresh haircut, usually high heels (***** face almost 100% of the time) never smiling.

They remind me of arnold schwarzeneggar in predator!

Somebody referred to them as demure a few posts back.

I see them as deadly serious.

They have a single minded purposefulness.

"They are on a mission" Must find a compliant victim (s)!

Like bboi said recently.

I will paraphrase him, in many bars in pattaya the hookers pick the men.

My point well illustrated.

Quintessential social inversion.

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. " "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.

White rabbit.

"How did things ever get so far? I don't know. It was so unfortunate, so unnecessary. ".

—Don Corleone, "The Godfather".

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Often a new bar will start out weak in terms of line up and vibe and then improve over time. I think I posted the first report on Geisha Bar here a few months back and your more recent impressions seem to be the same as mine then.
    Those were my impressions of Geisha 2 months ago.

I may get a chance to be back in town in a month, shall report back.

regarding Nyezhov's Thermae observations - completely agree with 2 and 3.

and I had never considered that girls would take the risk of fucking up their faces to make themselves more attractive to prospective East Asian clients. (but I suppose it makes sense)

anything "anime", girlie girlie related and anything that looks remotely plastic surgery is an immediate (AVOID) for me.. I don't even stop to for a closer look, much less a chat up.

Not even remotely interested.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    The what, both good and bad, and the where is what I consider valuable and useful. I have no interest in the names of other punter's girls unless they are talking about psycho cases or thieves. I prefer to conduct my own hunt, make my own magic happen based on what I find and see when I am on the ground in the hunt zone. Of course, I share pictures and names with my friends, guys I know, and in whom I think we share a common ethic towards the girls. Ha Ha. But I am pretty sure my fellow punters like to chart their own course too and don't need my personal girly info other than to compare notes and see what each of us has been up to lately in the spirit of camaraderie.

I think this states the case fairly well. What I want to know when I am not in country is news about some new bar opening or closing, weather the girls there are sexy or not or weather a bar getting is better or going downhill. Things like that that I can use. Thus I am very likely to go check any new bar or brothel if and when reliable BM's post about such an event. I really can't see how the name of someone's barfine helps me in any way and in fact it might hinder me.

But case in point, recently IMembr posted some news about Geisha Go Go. I found his post interesting and informative. I had never been to Geisha so last night I checked out the bar before meeting up with Syzygies in Billboard for a mini barhop. It was very early in the evening around 8:15. I saw a few thin girls on stage, but none that I had to have and I certainly didn't say to Syzygies, "hey man, you got to check this place out. It's amazing. " The mamasan was friendly and welcoming, however, and I stayed long enough to see a little of both sets of girls. My preliminary opinion was that the bar was not at the top end and not at the bottom end in terms of Nana quality. But I think I will hold off final judgement until I stop by again around 9 to 10 pm to give the bar a fair shot..
    That's me. I religiously look for good solid non fantasy reports. I'd post more myself if there wasn't the lag time.

Tharmae FR.

As Kumbu already explained or rather gave a walk through in earlier reports about the scene in Tharmae, I won't go into deep of whole process. Once again thank you Kumbu for your detailed reviews.

Just a heads up for some misconceptions about this place:

1. Myth: only Japanese or Korean people are entertained. Certainly not I have seen other people from different continents.

2. Myth: Expensive Girls / girls have attitude: outgoing rates 2500-3000 max for ST. Which is reasonable. & of course you should negotiate from 3 K to 2.5 K, if the lady is not ready to negotiate then move ahead in the line there are many other options to choose from.

So coming back for my FR:

I visited this place twice, on the first day I just wanted to check on with this place. On the second day I picked up a girl name Li (something like that) we crossed our path near the toilet upstairs where you go for a smoke (the upper parking area).

{Fact: Just before I move ahead I would like to inform you that the lady charges for using the wash room!

So coming back from a smoke break again I started going round clock wise while completing the 2nd round I saw Li, went close to her & ask for the charges for ST & LT 3 k for ST 6.5 k for LT I gave her the my prices 2. 5 k for ST. 5 k for LT she was ready for the ST for 2.5 k picked her up & took a taxi from there to hotel.

It was easy walk to the room no question asked. (I was staying in Holiday Inn Express sukhmivit 11).

Once we entered the room we hugged each other along with some DFK, we then got ourselves into shower got cleaned up & jumped on the bed. I asked to give a BBJ but she denied & I was little disappointed. Then she puts the Condom & came in WOT position, giving me full access to the upper assets. After some time we changed the position to Miss. Here on she started to rush the action, came in doggy after 30 minutes of banging time. She went for the shower & got dressed up. Paid the amount & she gave a goodbye kiss before leaving.

Overall:

Girl: 8/10.

Pussy:8/10 (clean shave non smelly).

GFE: 5/10 (Little rushy).

Boobs:8/10 (little more then handful all natural).

Body: 8/10 (5.5 ft. , typical Thailand figure).

Damages: 2500 for 45 odd minutes.

One thing to be remembered: Make sure you make your requirement about the overall action very clear while picking up the lady from Tharmae.

Quote Originally Posted by Catire  [View Original Post]
    Re Thermae, - I had never thought about it, but yes, upon reflection it seems that the right side of the place tends to be occupied by older, less attractive women (but I had a great experience from the right side, she was all the way up against the wall, but snuck out to sidle up to me.).

The left side, especially the standers. They're dolled up for Asian tastes. And I have rarely felt attracted to any of them.

Re Geisha. My last time in town I went in there several times but never felt a good "vibe" about the place. (for whatever reason);. I also distinctly remember that I was very underwhelmed by the looks of the ladies in there. I always had the best luck at Mandarin but when in there over Christmastime, the quality of the bargirls on tap was underwhelming to say the least.
    The right side as you enter?

Come on dude, other than the first few oldies that like the first few seats at the corner near the TV on the right in the back as you are facing upon entry, the hotties are evenly dispersed throughout. But hey guys, what do I know, I'm only there 3-4 x a week between September and April.

So tourists and beginning kongers, here is your Thermae advice.

1. The chicks are scattered everywhere.

2. don't bother with any who wear anime makeup.

3. Believe it or not, the less flashy the dress, the more amenable to farang. Seems that the hardcore girls are the ones who prefer Asians.

And in regard to the last point, about 60% of the Thermae girls I did over the past 7 months I never saw there again.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    She wants your cock and she DFKs passionately. Yep. I can overlook a lot of other minor flaws for that passionate connection.
    I can overlook some flaws, but not too many and not too serious. Passionate ugly girls don't interest me. Fortunately I have some girls with bigger tits, so small tits is okay. I once used to do a Japanese girl all fairly good except for rather poor shaped ass. Surprised me I could overlook that. Can overlook Caesarean scars too if subtle. Train tracks hard to overlook. Deflated sag bag tits are hard to accept for me even I know is natural. Better if the tits are very flat and only slight sag, so not bags.

I listed all Naam's flaws that I noticed to make sure my review is fair and not exaggerated, however she is pretty enough not to struggle to get customers. Many guys were knocked back simply because they could not go to 1300 Baht. Ha ha. Easily worth it for me. Plus 300 Baht for short time Hotel and a tip for great performance. I forgot to mention her pussy was well trimmed very short but not completely clean shaven. Maybe a shave is due.

Pretty girls with bad attitude probably never get repeated, however some girls with lacklustre performance, were so pretty and such a great body, I gave them a 2nd chance, and in some of those cases the girls performed way better the 2nd time, just needing maybe the drinks to be leg openers.

So strange as it may seen, a girl can be non passionate first, but passionate second time. Always a surprise. May-lee at Crazy House was like that. Extremely pretty girl with great body. 2nd time with me was real good, after tequilas, enough to make her a regular, first time lacklustre. Unfortunately she soon left to have a baby, probably wreck her body, and never returned. Too young to be having a baby at 20 YO in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]

In the room showered together. Her tits were tiny as expected and slightly saggy indicating having a child but fortunately no belly damage was evident. Very avid tongue kisser so that was a good start. Not shy in the slightest and admitted she likes Farang cock. No problem getting her to pop in the prelim DATY. BBBJ was a little average, not bad, but not exceptionally soft and slurpy and only moderate depth. A pass. However BJ is not my main thing. Excellent extended fuck in many positions, seemed happy to do extended cowgirl with her legs doing the work too.

I was very happy and she got her bonus. Immediately added to my repeat list. Naam turned out to be a Bangkok girl, not Isaan. Never seen her on Soi 4 before, but says she might be regular for the near coming period. Obviously needs the money right now.
    She wants your cock and she DFKs passionately. Yep. I can overlook a lot of other minor flaws for that passionate connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    Well, most are Isaan girls that have had a lot of surgeries. Don't kid yourself.
    Exactly, and that's why they all love these TV reality shows from Korea where we see a very ugly girl becoming kind of "good looking" after having done a lot of surgeries.

By the way all the Essaan girls don't have the same rough look (dark skin with a Essaan recognizable face), I've met plenty that cultivated their skin to become white with and had a cute Chinese or Japanese style.

What amazes me is the number of guys saying that their girls are coming from Chiang Mai. Every time I read this I doubt that more than 10 percent of them are actually coming from Chiang Mai. They say that because they don't want to be categorized as Essaan girls, and because in the Thai culture they often say that their most beautiful girls are coming from Chiang Mai.

And there is a high probability that the girl on that pic might very well be from Essaan also.

You don't want to pay for a Bargirl upfront.

Was in Rainbow 2. There a lot of highly modified girls with silly hair style, not my thing. Few girls without nose jobs, but some nose jobs looked okay, some not. So we have "dolls", "aliens", No. 46 looked like a LB even if wasn't, one or two old, fat and ugly girls (how did they get to work there? Maybe good Japanese skills LOL) however there were also at least 2 or 3 quite nice looking girls for my taste. Natty got the best looker very quickly. I would describe her as like an Asian version of Danerys Targaryan with really magnificent natural looking tits and face vaguely reminiscent too. A nose job yes but a quite good one (not detracting). I eventually spotted an all natural Issan girl with good body, age 22 probably inexperienced (not good idea), not so white skin and cute small nose. Two schoolgirl like ponytails (one on each side). Obviously a girl more to Farang Spec. Her name was Phorn, don't know the number (I was thinking 22 but that was her age so that must be wrong). By far majority of customers are Asian so this makes it a very risky hunting ground for me.

Bought the girl some drinks maybe one too many, the vibe was reasonably good although not to lovey dovey standard. She was very chatty. A little bit Ding Dong kooky. Mamasan asked me to pay up front for Short Time. I said no, that would be the deal breaker.

She claimed to very hungry. Perhaps this should be a warning sign, so grabbed some food (I paid), even including expensive Durian. Back at my room was having a hard time to get her to get her shorts off, she wanted to see my big hard on. Crazy! There was no hard on as she was playing more like a monkey than sexy style. Finally she tells me she has a period and I even got to see the dark brown blood on the pad. As this indicates very late in the period, no red, I said fine, just go rinse up and we can do it anyway. I will ignore any colour remnants and I have very good gel to prevent chaffing. However she was totally unwilling, so had to kick her out with no money paid. She did not suggest BJ, but I doubt she would be good at it, and had braces. I already wasted enough on BF etc. She lived close by so as short motorcycle ride to get home.

Nice body but useless. Maybe I was lucky to save the additional payment. Will never known if she could have been good on the bed. Possibly has only ever fucked one or two Farangs. Never I good idea to take that type. Seems unlikely that RB2 would be a good hunting ground for me. Likely to be a lot more misses than hits. Went straight back to Nana to get an experienced girl, which turned out fantastic. So one miss and one big hit.

I did a walk along Soi Nana to see if there were any lookers. The stunning deaf girl I once saw was not there. None of the other girls on the SOI was pretty enough, bar the odd LB, and one tall girl Naam. Naam was still there on the return walk back, standing next to pharmacy stall in front of the Burrito stand. At least 5 ft 6 inches maybe more, and slim and good face for a 29 year old, almost no tits, but not an issue for me.

She was easily the stand out girl and several guys had approached her. I overheard a little when talking to one guy, middle eastern maybe with slightly dark skin, that she wanted 1300 Baht. No deal. Seems he wanted to pay less, yet she was clearly a cut above most on there. Was evident she knew she could get 1300 no problem. After a brief chat we agreed. I said I would a tip bonus on top of the 1300 if we had a really good time. Apparently I gave the right vibe of being a good guy, and she greatly prefers Farangs. She later said black guys scare her, East Asians never choose her, and Indians sometimes are not clean enough and are bad character mostly, particularly trying to negotiate for 500 baht sex or less. She is not interested in such negotiations and did not go fully into her objections.

In the room showered together. Her tits were tiny as expected and slightly saggy indicating having a child but fortunately no belly damage was evident. Very avid tongue kisser so that was a good start. Not shy in the slightest and admitted she likes Farang cock. No problem getting her to pop in the prelim DATY. BBBJ was a little average, not bad, but not exceptionally soft and slurpy and only moderate depth. A pass. However BJ is not my main thing. Excellent extended fuck in many positions, seemed happy to do extended cowgirl with her legs doing the work too.

I was very happy and she got her bonus. Immediately added to my repeat list. Naam turned out to be a Bangkok girl, not Isaan. Never seen her on Soi 4 before, but says she might be regular for the near coming period. Obviously needs the money right now.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    But I am pretty sure my fellow punters like to chart their own course too and don't need my personal girly info
    I would wager a steak and a 2009 Bordeaux that a majority of members would appreciate the who. Doesn't mean they don't or won't enjoy the search and you will find part of the exercise, that's how I operate myself. That said I still don't understand the reasoning behind keeping it to one's self but if this is how it works for you then that's how it is. Incidentally omissions not withstanding I enjoy your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnClayton  [View Original Post]
    A point of male etiquette to be avoided.
    I disagree. It's always bros before hos.

Posting Limitations