La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 3783 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 195 235 285 685 1185 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 56741
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by GrapeMan  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering what the hell Stockings was, I figured maybe a mistranslation of something. Does anyone know what this used to be called? Not sure if it was Straps or on the other side. I avoid those places for obvious LB reasons.
    Straps was on the other side of the Plaza, hairpin left turn at the top of the first set of stairs. That bar also goes by a different name now, which I don't recall.

Yeah, I don't remember the previous name of the Ladyboy bar now named Stockings. I only remember the goal being to get past the gauntlet of large and aggressive Ladyboys always stationed at the door and along the walkway between the top of the escalator and Rainbow bars 5 and 4. I did usually take a quick look to the right, into the bar, just in case there might be 1-2 actual females inside but I never saw one.

It was no different last night at about 9 pm.

Again, I'm not saying there has never been a natural born female to be found in that bar over the past few years right up to last night. Just that it has all these past years been the location of a bar dominated by Ladyboys and I have never seen a real female inside or outside of it. Maybe there is a real female drink server or two working inside. But I could have just missed them in my rush to loosen the grip of the LBs on my arm and get past the place I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeMan  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering what the hell Stockings was, I figured maybe a mistranslation of something. Does anyone know what this used to be called? Not sure if it was Straps or on the other side. I avoid those places for obvious LB reasons.
    Can't tell you what it used to be but I can assure you the CIS woman I hired and fucked was not a ladyboy, nor was the one who I groped for a single lady drink.

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    You know Stockings gogo bar in Nana Plaza is a Ladyboy bar, right? I'm not saying a natural born female can't suddenly appear in there at some odd hour. But I have never seen one outside or inside that bar as I have passed by over the past several years.

For the Nana Plaza old timers, Stockings is a new name for the place. I don't recall what it was called previously. But it is the Ladyboy bar in the middle level, at the top of the escalator, sharp left turn, around the corner and just past what is now Random 2, the bar after that on the balcony where we always have to fight through the gauntlet of large Ladyboys perched on stools on each side of that balcony walkway, grabbing at us and blocking the path on our way to Rainbow 5 and Rainbow 4.

Just sayin'.

3rd Night in Bangkok

A tooth cleaning and check up (all good and only about $80 USD!) made for a dentist start to the day. After that I was resolved to try my first nuru and I set a course for Heaven. When I got there I was shown an Ipad with about a dozen different women pictured. The receptionist scrolled though then and I chose the last one I saw that I liked, Kitty.

3500 BHT paid for 90 minutes in their standard room. Kitty was a beautiful woman from Thailand who stood about five foot nothing. Just what I was in the mood for. She bathed me thoroughly, had me lay down on the inflatable mattress, mixed the nuru gel, and away we went. Short story, it was incredible. Having her climb all over, under, and around me while covered in slick nuru gel was every bit as good as I had hoped and imagined it would be. BBBJ and first squirt was on the air mattress. Then to the bed for covered full service for squirt number two.

On the way back to my condo I stopped in at what I was sure was a fully legit massage place to get my sore legs some much needed rubs. It was good rubs, for sure, but even at this place a happy ending was offered. Still spent from Heaven I declined.

In terms of weed I've bought from vendors on the street and from businesses in buildings. So far I've paid from 100 bht / gram to 900 bht / gram at Wonder. While it was terribly overpriced Wonder did have the highest quality, if I'm being honest.

Uh

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunate  [View Original Post]
    For my second night I went back to Nana and started with Billboards up on the third floor. After about 10 minutes it was clear that there wasn't anyone for me on the rotating dais but give them credit for that bit of stagecraft. That the ladies rotated around meant I could see them all, from every angle, to make my choice, very efficient system. One lady had an amazing view from the rear but her general energy didn't work for me.

As I sat there, nursing my beer, I realized it was going to be a long, hard, night if I repeated that process in each place and I don't like to drink that much. I didn't finish my beer and went to the next place, Witch something. I ordered water here. And a good thing as, after about 5 minutes it was clear that, again, there was no one for me. Furthermore, in that dark club they shored me about 400 baht on my change. I didn't notice in the dark but a warning for the next clever monkey.

At this point I headed back to Stockings and found Jessica on stage. A lovely, carmel complected woman with amazing eyes. I paid 800 baht bar fine and 3 K bht to bring her back to my place for an hour plus of shower, uncovered oral both ways, and as much PIV as I wanted. The view during the event was fantastic. Tomorrow maybe the day to try out some nuru.
    You know Stockings gogo bar in Nana Plaza is a Ladyboy bar, right? I'm not saying a natural born female can't suddenly appear in there at some odd hour. But I have never seen one outside or inside that bar as I have passed by over the past several years.

For the Nana Plaza old timers, Stockings is a new name for the place. I don't recall what it was called previously. But it is the Ladyboy bar in the middle level, at the top of the escalator, sharp left turn, around the corner and just past what is now Random 2, the bar after that on the balcony where we always have to fight through the gauntlet of large Ladyboys perched on stools on each side of that balcony walkway, grabbing at us and blocking the path on our way to Rainbow 5 and Rainbow 4.

Just sayin'.

My trip. Daisy Dream and Maria Massage

First time poster and first time visitor to Thailand. I did my research on here before my trip, and got a lot of useful information, so thank you to all who contribute. My trip was several months ago, so I won't remember the details about baht damage, but all I know is I never tried to haggle and just went with the posted amounts at each establishment. I did not partake in any freelancers. I only went to two spots for p4 p.

First stop was Daisy Dream. I read reports that this place has a great collection of beautiful girls, and those reports were right. Now I've also read several reports on here to always make sure to choose one who is looking at you and smiling, as those in general will give better service. Unfortunately I disregarded that advice and just went with the one who I found the most physically attractive despite her seeming uninterested. She was smoking hot, but the service was just not there. I went with the jacuzzi suite package. The bath in the jacuzzi tub was probably the best part. Some mutual touching while enjoying the hot tub and some p2 p action. After that we moved to the bed. She wrapped me up for CBJ. I said I wanted BBBJ but she refused. After a pretty lackluster CBJ I just went for the CFS. Dead fish no LFK or DFK, but she was hot so was able to finish by just focusing on her good looks. Showered and left.

Second stop was Maria Massage. I had always heard about fish bowls from friends who have been, and I've been wanting to experience it myself. Stepped inside and mamasan greeted us and handed us a little card that had the prices that corresponded with the letter codes that were pinned to each girl. The number of girls was almost overwhelming. Learning from my mistake at Daisy Dream I decided to choose one who seemed interested. I walked around going from girl to girl taking mental notes of which girls smiled and were attentive and which ones just had their faces buried in their phones. After checking out each one I sat down at a table to think about my decision, but it was made for me. One of the girls who I had as a potential choice approached our table. She was super hot, and the label on her pin was one of the upper tier girls. She was hot, didn't appear to have any plastic surgery done other than her breasts, and showed interest, so I went with her. Did not regret it. Full on GFE with DFK and BBBJ and finished CFS.

I can't wait to go back. Next time I will try to partake in some freelancer action.

2nd Night in Bangkok

For my second night I went back to Nana and started with Billboards up on the third floor. After about 10 minutes it was clear that there wasn't anyone for me on the rotating dais but give them credit for that bit of stagecraft. That the ladies rotated around meant I could see them all, from every angle, to make my choice, very efficient system. One lady had an amazing view from the rear but her general energy didn't work for me.

As I sat there, nursing my beer, I realized it was going to be a long, hard, night if I repeated that process in each place and I don't like to drink that much. I didn't finish my beer and went to the next place, Witch something. I ordered water here. And a good thing as, after about 5 minutes it was clear that, again, there was no one for me. Furthermore, in that dark club they shored me about 400 baht on my change. I didn't notice in the dark but a warning for the next clever monkey.

At this point I headed back to Stockings and found Jessica on stage. A lovely, carmel complected woman with amazing eyes. I paid 800 baht bar fine and 3 K bht to bring her back to my place for an hour plus of shower, uncovered oral both ways, and as much PIV as I wanted. The view during the event was fantastic. Tomorrow maybe the day to try out some nuru.

1st Night in BKK

My plane touched down at about midnight and by 1:30 am I was out and wandering Nana. Happily I might add.

Instead of a hotel I got an AB&be that is about a 10 minute walk to Nana. In the final 30 minutes of the night (Nana closes at 2 am) I did a quick orbit of the place and decided that Stockings (or was it Garders?) had the best looking crew. Immediately upon entry a beautiful woman attached herself to my arm, guided my hands to her ass, tits, and pussy, and then asked me if I'd buy her a lady drink. I did. But, honestly I wasn't ready to make a choice yet, needing to see more, and was still too excited to sit still. I left after the one drink, and being quoted 3800 BHT for short time on site. Worth noting that my drink (150) and hers (170) were easily tracked and a bill was left on the table so that there could be no confusion.

After wandering for a bit I found an incredible woman from Senegal on the street. Nothing but tits, ass, and a smile. She quoted me 3 K to come home with me but honestly said she would not blow without a condom (I'm 100% condoms use for anal or PIV but strongly prefer not for oral) and so I told her no thank you and looked on. Next up was a fantastic Thai I found who asked me how much I'd pay. I figured 1500 would work but she was cute and it was late so I offered 2 K for suck and fuck back at my place, offer accepted, and we walked back to my condo, arm in arm, with public groping an added benefit.

Woke up on the morning of the second day wanting something quick and easy so went to Lolitas. 800 BHT for a bare blow from a woman who was prefect for that activity and price. Negotiating with a woman from TF who wants 3 K for short time and feeling damn glad to be in town. .

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur62  [View Original Post]
    She told me that Thai men have smaller dick and they feel so insecure that before engaging with a girl they do their best to discover if she had sex with a western farang. I wasn't aware of that. I'm European white and I know that most black ones can easily beat me in size, but I have never considered it as an issue. She didn't ask for money, but she told me this is a financially difficult period for her, so, even if she didn't ask, I gave her 3000 because I wanted and because it is not an issue for me.
    Don't believe whatever crap they say about the Thai mens, it's mostly bullshit except for the young ones that got dumped at the moment they gave birth. I've heard some many of them saying they would never go back again with a Thai guy, and yet so many of them finished by being engaged to a Thai guy 5 or 10 yeras later.

Lesson learned: TF has also non pro open to new experiences, they are attracted by experienced farang, with culture and style, and they love to be treated as girlfriend with attention and respect. After you manage to break the initial barrier (and I guess a present helps too), they really appreciate a full size dick in their tight pussy. I bet that probably this is one of their fantasy.
    I bet she likes the experience of being taken to an expensive restaurant (every place you are used to go is expensive for her), receiving a present just because she shared some time with you, sleeping in the Marriot and receiving 3 k after having learned so much from you. For the other thiings you say in your lesson I'm not so sure.

No picture showed up

We all need to get baht from ATM, and, if you tried, you know thet they tra to apply a markup to the exchange rate, and also add about 200 bath as a transaction cost.

The ATM in the pic below was a good one, It accepted my Charles Shawab debit card, it proposed a change rate with a 5% markup and 2 options: (1) Accept with the proposed exchange rate (2) Accept without the proposed exchange rate. As usual I selected option 2, which for most Thai ATM causes the transaction to be cancelled. In this case the transaction was accepted, and the exchange rate was the official one as for my bank rules. Basically I got 10,000 baht for 300 USD (last Friday) instead of 319 as with the proposed exchange rate. Very likely Charles Schwab will reimburse me the 220 baht of the transaction fee. This was the best ATM I found in 2 weeks and I share it with this loving community.
    But if it was not Bangkok Bank, you still got an ok deal. With Bangkok Bank ATM's you might have gotten 10000 baht for the same. Actually 34 baht /1 USD. 10220/34 = $300.58 and yes Schwab will give you back about $6. 44. The thing is BKK Bank usually doesn't screw around with the old Option A or Option 2 routine, They just give you a pretty fair deal.

I created a connection with a 19 why gem in Thai Friendly while I was in Phuket. She wanted to fly with me from Phuket and stay 2 days with me in Bangkok. After all the questions and a video call, I realized it was a high risk of paying a ticket for nothing. Have a look at the Thai Friendly picture below. She is the first pic, with the pretty flat belly. I decided to take the risk, but, as I said to a ISG Member, I was aware of the 50% probability of a waste of money. Once we arrived to Bangkok, she discovered she had the grandmother suddenly in hospital. Lesson: when the risk of cheating is high, prepare a plan be. Losing some money is part of the game, but it is better to avoid wasting time and to ruining the good mood. Anyway, remember her picture and avoid her, or better bang her but do not give her any money and consider it already paid by me.

The girl in the white tank top was in my hot list on TF in Bangkok, and she was immediately available to come and heal my broken hart. We had a dinner and then a 1 h session in my room for 3000 + 100 for taxi. I do not know whether this is the standard rate for this kind of pro-girl in BKK, but I liked her a lot. I attached a week to a business trip and I didn't prepare carefully for our hobby.

The third girl was a sweet surprise because she was a normal girl maybe trying the semi-pro step. I met her in Bangkok via TF before going to Phuket, but we only had a drink together, but I gave her a present. When I came back to Bangkok, I asked her to go with me to see one of the floating market, then we had a dinner and we spent a few hours walking in Soi Cowboy and in Soi 4 and she was shy, and, at the same time, interested. After a few beers we where tired and she went to sleep with me at the Marriott. I was kind with her, and she was kind with me. We were tired and she wanted to sleep with no sex, but the next morning we had an incredible 2 h session. She was so wet and with such a good pussy taste that I slipped into her without condom, my thought was that such a wet pussy cannot have a high mileage and so the risk of std was lower. At my age I have a good self control (that I wish I had not), and the yellow pill keeps me hard as long as I want. For 90 minutes she moaned and kept producing plenty of love juice. I'm 60, she is 30 and the folks with my age understand that it is not easy to find a pretty girl that gets wet like your girlfriend at the college time. Then I put on a condom and continued for other 30 minutes. At the end, she was so exhaust and relaxed that felt sleeping. She told me that Thai men have smaller dick and they feel so insecure that before engaging with a girl they do their best to discover if she had sex with a western farang. I wasn't aware of that. I'm European white and I know that most black ones can easily beat me in size, but I have never considered it as an issue. She didn't ask for money, but she told me this is a financially difficult period for her, so, even if she didn't ask, I gave her 3000 because I wanted and because it is not an issue for me.

Lesson learned: TF has also non pro open to new experiences, they are attracted by experienced farang, with culture and style, and they love to be treated as girlfriend with attention and respect. After you manage to break the initial barrier (and I guess a present helps too), they really appreciate a full size dick in their tight pussy. I bet that probably this is one of their fantasy.

All pics are from ThaiFriendly
    Nice update, sorry we couldn't catch up in Phuket.

Pity about your post flight runaway SYT.

I created a connection with a 19 why gem in Thai Friendly while I was in Phuket. She wanted to fly with me from Phuket and stay 2 days with me in Bangkok. After all the questions and a video call, I realized it was a high risk of paying a ticket for nothing. Have a look at the Thai Friendly picture below. She is the first pic, with the pretty flat belly. I decided to take the risk, but, as I said to a ISG Member, I was aware of the 50% probability of a waste of money. Once we arrived to Bangkok, she discovered she had the grandmother suddenly in hospital. Lesson: when the risk of cheating is high, prepare a plan be. Losing some money is part of the game, but it is better to avoid wasting time and to ruining the good mood. Anyway, remember her picture and avoid her, or better bang her but do not give her any money and consider it already paid by me.

The girl in the white tank top was in my hot list on TF in Bangkok, and she was immediately available to come and heal my broken hart. We had a dinner and then a 1 h session in my room for 3000 + 100 for taxi. I do not know whether this is the standard rate for this kind of pro-girl in BKK, but I liked her a lot. I attached a week to a business trip and I didn't prepare carefully for our hobby.

The third girl was a sweet surprise because she was a normal girl maybe trying the semi-pro step. I met her in Bangkok via TF before going to Phuket, but we only had a drink together, but I gave her a present. When I came back to Bangkok, I asked her to go with me to see one of the floating market, then we had a dinner and we spent a few hours walking in Soi Cowboy and in Soi 4 and she was shy, and, at the same time, interested. After a few beers we where tired and she went to sleep with me at the Marriott. I was kind with her, and she was kind with me. We were tired and she wanted to sleep with no sex, but the next morning we had an incredible 2 h session. She was so wet and with such a good pussy taste that I slipped into her without condom, my thought was that such a wet pussy cannot have a high mileage and so the risk of std was lower. At my age I have a good self control (that I wish I had not), and the yellow pill keeps me hard as long as I want. For 90 minutes she moaned and kept producing plenty of love juice. I'm 60, she is 30 and the folks with my age understand that it is not easy to find a pretty girl that gets wet like your girlfriend at the college time. Then I put on a condom and continued for other 30 minutes. At the end, she was so exhaust and relaxed that felt sleeping. She told me that Thai men have smaller dick and they feel so insecure that before engaging with a girl they do their best to discover if she had sex with a western farang. I wasn't aware of that. I'm European white and I know that most black ones can easily beat me in size, but I have never considered it as an issue. She didn't ask for money, but she told me this is a financially difficult period for her, so, even if she didn't ask, I gave her 3000 because I wanted and because it is not an issue for me.

All look like fit right in in Nana Plaza. No offense but I find it Hard to believe they Attracted to us Seniors on that high of a level.

I'm not actually considered a senior but Getting there.

Money from ATM

We all need to get baht from ATM, and, if you tried, you know thet they tra to apply a markup to the exchange rate, and also add about 200 bath as a transaction cost.

The ATM in the pic below was a good one, It accepted my Charles Shawab debit card, it proposed a change rate with a 5% markup and 2 options: (1) Accept with the proposed exchange rate (2) Accept without the proposed exchange rate. As usual I selected option 2, which for most Thai ATM causes the transaction to be cancelled. In this case the transaction was accepted, and the exchange rate was the official one as for my bank rules. Basically I got 10,000 baht for 300 USD (last Friday) instead of 319 as with the proposed exchange rate. Very likely Charles Schwab will reimburse me the 220 baht of the transaction fee. This was the best ATM I found in 2 weeks and I share it with this loving community.

Sharing an experiance

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NadaPoonpoksin.jpg‎   Nabee368.jpg‎   Picture3.jpg‎  

Good advice

Quote Originally Posted by HorseTrader  [View Original Post]
    With all the recent posts that mention STI testing, I recommend that USA residents get tested while in Thailand because it is so much less expensive than in USA. I get annual insurance paid testing at my primary care physician in USA and I also get self-paid tests via at home blood and urine sample collection followed by mailing to a laboratory for analysis and reporting. Those USA laboratory prices are high. For 8 STD tests I paid $190 last August, $220 a month ago, and I noticed the same testing is now $240. Meanwhile, testing at BKK Red Cross is very low, I don't remember the cost but it was so low that I consider it negligible.

One warning about Thailand STD testing is to avoid private hospital testing, or at least get a price quote before blood and urine samples are collected. A few years ago I walked in and requested about 5 STD tests, which cost me over 10,000 baht.
    A blood test for HIV at Thai Red Cross is 200 baht as is the test for each of most but perhaps not all other STD / STI tests there. Once the blood is drawn the results for most tests will be available to you on a printed document at the clinic about an hour later or sent to you by email or on Line, your choice. Some results might take a few days, for herpes for instance as I recall, and so you will get an email or a Line notification when those are ready.

Posting Limitations