La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 3783 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Francesco24  [View Original Post]
    Today I went to Ratchada 17 (Watana hotel) to meet this girl: https://fiwfans.io/sideline/406raembhlp0ggbxq.

I really would like to know how can every review on her page be so fake?

IF she is the same girl as in the picture, the amount of photoshop is really crazy. In real, she looks barely passable (5.5 or 6 at most).

Service was even worse of course: the.

No kiss with tongue, no touch / lick her boobs already made me lose any interest which was already low after seeing her real looks.

BJ was decent but very very short. No CIM allowed.

So I would like to ask again to the member more expert about FiwFan, how is it possible that every review is overly positive? Most are fake? Real negative review are censored? (I didn't try to review on FiwFan yet). Or they switch the girl with someone vaguely resembling the original one when she is off work?
    I had some of my first reviews deleted (too critical I guess), and learnt some care needs to be taken when formulating, but there are real reviews there. Some are however unfortunately fake, and as others have said, it takes some time getting used to reading the reviews and making an educated guess as to what is real. After a handful of sessions I got decent at it, though I still turned up at some 2-star (even 1-star once) apartment and a girl I wouldn't fuck for free opened the door, once even confused as to who i was and what I were doing there. ;-)

Girls who do CIM will normally have it listed on their profile page as an extra service for 400 baht or so.

Once you do enter the room you do however have some seconds to leave before paying. If the girl is not attractive, or you during the initial "hey, how are you" exchange of greetings and sitting down to take of your shoes sense this is not going to be a good experience, just tell her something a la "sorry, you not same as photo", and leave.
    Message the agent the same so he knows why you left, and try to leave a review to help others. Don't say she was butt ugly and gave less service than a corpse in the morgue you worked summer holidays at, but something a lot nicer, even if untrue. "Maybe I was unfortunate and met her on a day she was in a bad mood", "she had perhaps ran out of makeup that day, and could not make herself look as pretty as normal", etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GaijinGigolo  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure where else to put this, so here goes. Any suggestions as to where to spend a month or so that are not named Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket? I'm looking for mall girls to pick up, students from online or elsewhere, shop girls, etc. I don't do KTVs, bar fines or expensive massage joints and I don't care about the touristy stuff. Someone mentioned Khon Kaen. Any other suggestions? North, south, east or west, I don't really care. Will spend a month in Thailand, possibly a month in northern Vietnam and at least one month, hopefully longer, in Jakarta this upcoming trip. I work remotely so it needs to be a place with reliable internet as well. Cheers in advance!
    Chiang Mai is one of my favourite cities, but it's overrun with fit young guys, so unless you're decent at picking up girls in farang land, you'll have a lot of probably unwanted competition as far as uni-girls go. On the other hand, there are a lot of uni-girls there, and it's a really nice place to live most of the year. Hua Hin has been mentioned, is a nice place too, but is not really a university town. Always felt like more like a retirement place to me.

Khon Kaen is probably ok, but if you are interested in that type of places, you can look at Phitsanulok too. Rent some place near Naresuan University there (maybe you'll get lucky and bed a medical student her first time away from home), or the shopping mall, and work your magic. At either of these cities, if you're fit, white, and not too old yet, you'll be unusual enough to have a good chance at bedding pretty girls if you spend the time trying to meet them and have some charm.

Apartment / hotel with broadband and a decent data package for your Thai sim card, and don't think Internet will be much of a problem in anything but the smallest cities now.

MRT Suttisan for Maria (also gets you to Poseidon following Thanachart bank exit).

MRT Hwai Kwang for black caviar, Emerald hotel exit.

Never understood why people take cars in one of the most congested cities in the world. MRT and skytrains work very well and are some of tye simplest systems in the world to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBuglyFitches  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of a "membership fee" anywhere. Just show up and choose a girl.

Yes, rates start at 7500-8000 at Black Caviar. The same at Maria and Tara (near the airport). I also tipped 1 k to the girl and maybe 1-200 for the cleaners; girls confirmed that this is what most people did.

High end is maybe 11-12 k at Black Caviar and 12-15 k+ at Maria.

1 hour iirc. 1 shot. You can usually pay the girl extra in the room if you want a second shot.

Maria has the most girls (75 or more). It might be harder for some to get a close look at them because most girls sit on a kind of a 10-foot wide platform / mini-stage, so you can only view them from 10 feet away.

Black Caviar, Maria and Tara

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtonian  [View Original Post]
    I also would like to know if you don't mind sharing, also want to avoid membership fee haha.
    Never heard of a "membership fee" anywhere. Just show up and choose a girl.

Yes, rates start at 7500-8000 at Black Caviar. The same at Maria and Tara (near the airport). I also tipped 1 k to the girl and maybe 1-200 for the cleaners; girls confirmed that this is what most people did.

High end is maybe 11-12 k at Black Caviar and 12-15 k+ at Maria.

1 hour iirc. 1 shot. You can usually pay the girl extra in the room if you want a second shot.

Maria has the most girls (75 or more). It might be harder for some to get a close look at them because most girls sit on a kind of a 10-foot wide platform / mini-stage, so you can only view them from 10 feet away.

Black Caviar (maybe 40-50 girls) is more laid back, girl are doing stuff on their phones and you just walk right past them. Black Caviar is open 4 pm to Midnight, so all the girls are there by 4 pm, I think.

Marias is open until 4 am, so many girls don't show up till 8 pm. On other days, many of the hot girls are already booked by 7 pm.

Black Caviar has a restaurant downstairs; Marias has a restaurant in the main room where the girls are.

Traffic is bad; it can take 2 hours to get there from Nana at 5 pm.

Marias has VIP rooms so some of the girls may be booked there. All of the girls from a given higher price category may go to the VIP room to be presented and then most will return to the main room (except the few who got picked), so if you see a bunch of empty seats when you get there, you can ask if the girls are going to be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator69  [View Original Post]
    It's a hit or miss. Looked for Bow-are, who is written to be no condom ok. This girl was from a different planet, lazy as hell, started with a non-existing, featherlite massage with her fingertips basically. Her bellybutton piercing made me extremely uncomfortable during body to body, it was like an autopsy every time she slid over. Had to stop her and I just wanted to get it over with. She reached for a condom and then she asked for 2000 baht extra if no condom. I was not told about the extra before and I did not have it with me, so I just went with the condom. No tip for her.

But on a different day, I was with a very responsive girl there and had a nice PSE BBFSCIP.
    Thai girls are YMMVDOTD. Thats why its a waste of time trying to find a specific one that will do specific things and look like a description and a photoshopped or fake picture, all based on anonymous reports on the Internet.

Find your own girl. There are thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by Roll8426  [View Original Post]
    Now, I can tell you from experience and my previous review that I can see (and think) most of this is BS. In the event that she does allow raw, I believe she will request for extra cost, probably in the vein of 2 k bht. Whatever floats your boat; it's just my opinion anyway.
    It's a hit or miss. Looked for Bow-are, who is written to be no condom ok. This girl was from a different planet, lazy as hell, started with a non-existing, featherlite massage with her fingertips basically. Her bellybutton piercing made me extremely uncomfortable during body to body, it was like an autopsy every time she slid over. Had to stop her and I just wanted to get it over with. She reached for a condom and then she asked for 2000 baht extra if no condom. I was not told about the extra before and I did not have it with me, so I just went with the condom. No tip for her.

But on a different day, I was with a very responsive girl there and had a nice PSE BBFSCIP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6646.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Ranvir226  [View Original Post]
    Dear brother. Are girls ok with DFK AT this place. Though I know it will vary girl to girl. But how was it with you. For me without DFK. Its just waste of money.
    Always ask to talk to the girl you're interested in to ask her what she will or won't do in the session and then decide if you still want to session with her. If the papasan or manasan says you can't talk to the girl, just leave.

Dfk

Quote Originally Posted by Cbb19  [View Original Post]
    So, I have just been to La Bell.

Easy to find, easy to walk to (30 min) from my hotel as Sukhumvit Road.

Optices really nice compared with my hotel! Looks like a 4 star hotel.

The bar area does not offer a clear sight on all the girls because of columns. The papasan was eager (but not pushy). A gin tonic was 300 THB.

I settled on a cute girl for 5500 THB. The washing ceremony was fun. I could eat her out, she seem to have enjoyed it and hat apparently an orgasm at the end. Then there was some intercourse. Being drunk and not young anymore, I asked her to finish by mouth, what she did dutifully while I could watch her in the mirror.

Then she got (very slowly) dressed and the time was up anyway (phone rang).

TL'DR.

Pricey, but nice space with young, rather good looking girls that are eager to please. But I couldn't build any rapport and there was no cuddling. I will most likely repeat.
    Dear brother. Are girls ok with DFK AT this place. Though I know it will vary girl to girl. But how was it with you. For me without DFK. Its just waste of money.

My first experience at La Belle

So, I have just been to La Bell.

Easy to find, easy to walk to (30 min) from my hotel as Sukhumvit Road.

Optices really nice compared with my hotel! Looks like a 4 star hotel.

The bar area does not offer a clear sight on all the girls because of columns. The papasan was eager (but not pushy). A gin tonic was 300 THB.

I settled on a cute girl for 5500 THB. The washing ceremony was fun. I could eat her out, she seem to have enjoyed it and hat apparently an orgasm at the end. Then there was some intercourse. Being drunk and not young anymore, I asked her to finish by mouth, what she did dutifully while I could watch her in the mirror.

Then she got (very slowly) dressed and the time was up anyway (phone rang).

TL'DR.

Pricey, but nice space with young, rather good looking girls that are eager to please. But I couldn't build any rapport and there was no cuddling. I will most likely repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Romero001  [View Original Post]
    First time to Bangkok.

First night visited Thermae Cafe shortly after 8 pm and was about 20 guys there. Mostly Asian, for the record I am Caucasian, slim, older (60+) and white hair, been told I am decent looking.

Did a couple of laps and most girls made eye contact. Stopped and talked to a couple of girls and was quoted 2500/3000ST. Left and head to Billboards Nana Plaza. No problem getting a seat close to soapy jacuzzi pool where there was 6 topless girls dancing. Some beautiful girls on the carousel. Didn't speak to anyone to find out cost.

Went back to Thermea and the place was packed with girls and mostly Asian guys. I was one of about 5 white guys present. Many of the girls smiled and a few took the initiative to talk. I approached a beauty who was wearing a mask and asked her to remove the mask so I could see her face. She was beautiful and I asked her price. She said 3000 and as I hesitated she said if we go now 2500. Took her back to my hotel which was a 5 minute walk.

Her name is Naam, about 5'2" and no more than 90 lbs. When she removed her clothes she had almost no boobs but great long nipples and a beautiful ass that was nice and supple to touch. She offered joint shower and provided a really good CFS. Her BBBJ was great and although I'm not big, she took the whole cock in her mouth. No issues allowing DATY..
    Clearly you read the forum before your trip, since I took the time to look and noticed you have it asked and these stupid questions.

Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you are wiser than I. Variety is the spice of life!
    I don't mind spending time with girls. 20 girls times three minutes each is an hour.

Trip Report BKK

First time to Bangkok.

First night visited Thermae Cafe shortly after 8 pm and was about 20 guys there. Mostly Asian, for the record I am Caucasian, slim, older (60+) and white hair, been told I am decent looking.

Did a couple of laps and most girls made eye contact. Stopped and talked to a couple of girls and was quoted 2500/3000ST. Left and head to Billboards Nana Plaza. No problem getting a seat close to soapy jacuzzi pool where there was 6 topless girls dancing. Some beautiful girls on the carousel. Didn't speak to anyone to find out cost.

Went back to Thermea and the place was packed with girls and mostly Asian guys. I was one of about 5 white guys present. Many of the girls smiled and a few took the initiative to talk. I approached a beauty who was wearing a mask and asked her to remove the mask so I could see her face. She was beautiful and I asked her price. She said 3000 and as I hesitated she said if we go now 2500. Took her back to my hotel which was a 5 minute walk.

Her name is Naam, about 5'2" and no more than 90 lbs. When she removed her clothes she had almost no boobs but great long nipples and a beautiful ass that was nice and supple to touch. She offered joint shower and provided a really good CFS. Her BBBJ was great and although I'm not big, she took the whole cock in her mouth. No issues allowing DATY.

Next night went to Labelle. Only a handful of guys and about 15 girls which included 4 on the sideline. Prices varied; one girl 2700, all the way to 8500 for a couple on the sideline. The quality of the girls were beautiful and a couple I would consider to be model material. I couldn't understand why the one I chose (name was Joy) for 2700 was so low. She was the only girl rated at this price with the average being 4500 to 5500. All sessions are up to 90 minutes.

After I paid, I was led up to a beautiful room with bed, mirror above the bed and large jacuzzi. Joy joined me in the jacuzzi and gave me a nice BBBJ. After about 15 min she showered me down and gave me a good clean. I wasn't interested in any type of massage and got down to action. DATY, BBBJ, and CFS with many positions, pulled out and finished with hj. At the end I asked her why she is the lowest price. She said it was because she had tattoos. By the way she was what I would consider as attractive as most of girls almost twice her price. She was 5'4 ish, 100/105 lbs, natural larger be cup with big nipples and a great ass. I personally liked her tats, as they were well done with artistic flair. The session was not rushed and lasted about 60 min. I initiated leaving.

Very much enjoyed both experiences, although I like the high end atmosphere of Labelle if one can get a gem like I did for under 3500.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyezhov  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I'm 68 and can still bang.

I don't date, live with or marry.
    Maybe you are wiser than I. Variety is the spice of life!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin39  [View Original Post]
    Thank you very much for the detailed report. Interesting to read about your pimp experience and based on it will take it for sure off my list. To me it sounds more like a club to go with friends and have an (expensive) party.

What did you pay at black caviar? Looks like a great option but also way more expensive. I read about rates from 7500 going up above 15000? How long in the room then for the rate? I have also no interest paying a membership fee.
    I also would like to know if you don't mind sharing, also want to avoid membership fee haha.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaThings  [View Original Post]
    Section 3.
    . But for the good of the team I went to PIMP instead. Pimp Mamasan was super cool but there was no CV, maybe a handful of PV, and L / xl out of 30 girls. The problem was I was probably going to fork out close to 45,000 for room, bar fine, automatic food cost and then add another 8-16,000 (a guess) if I could bring them back and some were not available to leave. I think PIMP would be a solid option as warm up to the actual thing but I wanted action and not teasing.

Messaged mamasan at black caviar who upgraded me again as I chose duo L (who I think was more of a PV) and her friend who was a PV (who I would have picked as a L). I then went with another L, L, and PV trio after my initial L and PV duo to close out my final day. I ended up paying about the same amount as above for PIMP but got the same size room / amenities while meeting 5 different girls. I would consider pimp maybe earlier in my vacation next time but it will likely be black caviar (get lines) and then everything else.

In conclusion. I really tried to be open but there was such a wide looks gap between soapies and gogo / black caviar and black caviar had even better service. I had black caviar girls forcing themselves on me, spitting on my cock, deep throating, rimming, forcing their partner to open wider, super flexible, submissive, etc. Coupled with the most beautiful girls. I did end up with some decent girls from red dragon but ultimately the girls from black caviar are the standard and that's the price I was willing to play. Also during slow hours. There were about 20 girls at black caviar but during peak hours there were at least 50 and 1/2 were always XL, PV or CV. Happy punting all!
    Thank you very much for the detailed report. Interesting to read about your pimp experience and based on it will take it for sure off my list. To me it sounds more like a club to go with friends and have an (expensive) party.

What did you pay at black caviar? Looks like a great option but also way more expensive. I read about rates from 7500 going up above 15000? How long in the room then for the rate? I have also no interest paying a membership fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Footloose  [View Original Post]
    Haven't come across any in BKK. Ironically an ancient Indian practice is found mostly in the western countries (USA and Europe)!
    And in the US, Tantra massage is more than likely a marketing scheme by an over the hill provider who thinks she is worth $200 ++ for just a handjob because she has verbage on a fancy website.

Posting Limitations