"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 3784 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 417 457 507 907 1407 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 56750
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Soi Cowboy

On my previous trips to Bangkok I've enjoyed visiting the massage parlours in the afternoon. Nataree was my favourite. Some seriously pretty girls in there. With Annie's deserving a mention for the levels of service provided.

But of course at the moment they're closed, so I had to resort to being a tourist. I booked a private cab from my hotel and went to visit the Damnoen Saduak floating market and then early evening took a lift up to the 74th floor of the Mahanakhon Tower, the tallest building in Thailand. The views were fantastic.

I wanted to visit Soi Cowboy in the evening. It was Thursday night so I expected the place to be buzzing.

I walked there from Nana, along Sukhumvit and just past Asok on the left is the famous strip. Normally when you turn on to the road you're greeted by a blaze of neon, like a mini Las Vegas, and dozens of gorgeous Hello, girls stand outside every bar. But tonight it looked darker and less exciting, just a series of outside beer bars.

I slowly walked down the street and wasn't particularly impressed. The talent levels were akin to walking through a beer bar complex in Pattaya. There were a few nice girls of course but normally when you walk down soi Cowboy you fall in love with about 15 girls in the space of three minutes!

I bar-fined my first ever girl in Asia from Dollhouse and one of the cutest I've ever slept with from Shark. Dollhouse was open but looked sleepy and Shark was closed.

Often the prettiest girls can be found in Baccara and there were two gorgeous Hello, girls sat there on stools. I walked inside. Downstairs was eerily empty but I was shown upstairs where I was delighted to see 15 girls dancing on the square stage.

I grabbed a stool and ordered a beer, which cost a ridiculous 190 baht. The ladydrinks are steep too, costing an eye-watering 230 baht. I don't mind paying a premium for drinks if I'm getting the premium experience but Baccara is simply a beer bar masquerading as a gogo bar at the moment.

However, I enjoyed watching the girls. They were nowhere near the standard of the young, pretty girls that usually crowd the stage here, but a few were nice. It's refreshing to be able to visit a gogo bar and have some kind of show to watch in these covid times.

'Where you from?' asked a chubby waitress before adding 'mind if I sit?' I was polite but distant, focusing my attention on the stage, and eventually she took the hint and left.

Five minutes later another waitress sat next to me. 'Where you from?' she asked. I might take a printout of FAQs with me to gogo bars in future.

When I left I noticed that the two stunners were still sat outside, their sole job no doubt to coax customers inside. To be fair, it worked on me!

I walked back down the street. Less bars were open than Nana. Moonshine, Dollhouse, Suzi Wongs, Tilac, Kozy, Country Road and Penny Black were all open, mainly with girls sat out front.

I've never been to Suzy Wongs, despite it being a famous name (isn't this the bar with the infamous 'naughty boys corner' There were some nice looking girls so I grabbed a stool and surveyed the talent. There was a 9/10 sat nearby but she looked bored and never met my gaze.

I was joined by my third Miaow of the trip, who was nice to talk to and refreshingly didn't harass me for a ladydrink. I asked her how much one cost and she told me 220 baht (at least my Chang only cost 90 in this bar). I told her they're too expensive but said I was enjoying talking to her so I would tip her instead.

A confident blond girl walked over and said '1 + 1', indicating I should buy both her and Miaow a drink. When she saw my unenthusiastic response, she took my right hand and tried to place it inside her bra. That's a tactic I've never seen before.

I gave my feline friend Miaow a tip and intended to leave soi Cowboy. The prices are expensive, the pressure for ladydrinks annoying and the quality of girls is average.

But as I walked towards the exit, a girl caught my eye.

She was sat outside Penny Black and she had a distinctive pale-skinned appearance with Japanese eyes and a Posh Spice haircut. I sat down next to her and immediately offered her a ladydrink. Her name was Aui, she was 24 and from a town on the Cambodia border. She also spoke excellent English and I really enjoyed chatting to her. She had an intelligence and inquisitiveness about her.

I really liked this girl. She was quirky and unique. But when I asked about her bar-fine I had the rug pulled from under my feet. She told me she didn't do barfines.

I finished my drink, thanked her for an enjoyable chat and left soi Cowboy, cursing what might have been.

My plan was to walk back to soi 7 and see if I could pick up a nice looker there, or maybe even G again.

On Sukhumvit there were lots of freelancers. I got propositioned by a masculine looking ladyboy outside Asok and another with pink hair and Jessica Rabbit breasts a little further on. I saw a beautiful girl with blond hair and the whitest teeth I've ever seen. She told me she was Filipino but when I enquired about prices she asked for 2500 short time! I walked away but was tempted to ask who does her dentistry.

'I give free massage' she called after me.

I should think so for that price!

I turned on to soi 7 and walked in to the beer bar complex. There were plenty of pretty girls but I decided I wanted to take G again. I went to her bar but she wasn't there. 'She not in work today' said another girl, which is usually bar-speak for barfined.

It was 10.15 and I couldn't be bothered going to Nana Plaza. Once again time was against me and I only had 45 minutes to find a girl. This 11 pm closing time is a killer.

I decided there was only one thing for it. To trawl soi 4 for a quickie.

There were plenty of girls but generally older. I was tempted by an unusual looking girl with curly hair but on closer examination she wasn't my type. Then I saw a girl I recognised. Or rather she recognised me as I've passed her several times on my recces up and down soi 4. She had a great figure, a great smile and gave me positive vibes she'd perform well in the bedroom. She was obviously keen for my business because she quoted just 1000 baht.

Her name was Pin and she was mid thirties. She kissed me passionately in my room and when she undressed she had big fake tits and bullet-like nipples.

'These fake' she said to me, stating the obvious, and invited me to feel them. I squeezed them. They were fake.

We lay on the bed and she rubbed her tits up and down my chest, something I love. She gave me an amazing blowjob, licking and teasing me, before climbing an top of me and riding me as I sucked her nipples. I leaned upright and we kissed before flipping her on to her back and banging her hard.

You 'ting tong' she said as I asked her to fuck me reverse cowgirl, a position I don't do often but enjoy. I just lay back and got hypnotised by her bouncing arse.

Her blowjob skills impressed me at the start of the session so I took my condom off and she sucked me to a shuddering climax, swallowing every last drop.

A night that could have been a letdown after my soi Cowboy frustrations ended up delivering some great sex.

This was my last night of four in Bangkok and overall I was disappointed. I'm the biggest fan of gogos in the world but Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy in these covid times were tame. Fewer girls, less quality, high prices, crazy ladydrink pressure and some girls didn't even go with customers. They were beer bars charging inflated prices.

Despite all that, I enjoyed going to them and could have happily bar-fined a number of girls. Yes there are significantly fewer girls than we're used to but there are significantly fewer customers too.

The beer bar complex on soi 7 was excellent and I enjoyed my missions up and down soi 4 looking for a freelancer. It's a shame I had to resort to street action but the gogos forced my hand.

I look forward to returning to Bangkok when covid is over, when Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy are back to their former glories and when the soapies are back open.

This diary will continue on the Chiang Mai page. I have also filmed video diaries for this trip on my friends Youtube page. If you're interested, search for 'Eyes of Owen'.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBkk  [View Original Post]
    Went to Crazy house for the first time since Soi Cowboy reopened with 1 friend. We were there about 15 minutes when he motions for a girl that is dancing on the stage. She acknowledged him and basically said when she is done her few minutes on the stage she will be over.

When she appears he agrees to a Lady Drink and within seconds appears the Tequila and Coke which is 360 baht and of course 2 Lady Drinks. He points at it and says "I said you can have 1 drink". As the waitress is still there she takes away 1 of the drinks and corrects the bar tab to 1 lady drink. No big deal, everyone was smiling and all was OK.

I do the same to another girl about 15 minutes later. She comes over a few minutes later and asks for 2 lady Drinks. I say 1 is enough for now. She says 2 lady drinks!. I say yes I heard you the first time but 1 lady drink is a good starting point. She grabs the menu and points to the Tequila and Coke = $360. I just start shaking my head and say 1 drink. In a puff and smoke she takes off. I watched her for the next hour or so and she did not get 1 lady drink in that time.
    Was there, mamasan asked for a drink. I ordered 1 for her. Order sheet came and wrote 2 LDs! Told mamasan and called the waitress, corrected it. Everyone smiled and things are fine again.

Suspect its the kind of trick they often pull on customers there. I have the habit of always checking my order sheets right after my order came.

Crazy House - 2 LadyDrinks BS

Went to Crazy house for the first time since Soi Cowboy reopened with 1 friend. We were there about 15 minutes when he motions for a girl that is dancing on the stage. She acknowledged him and basically said when she is done her few minutes on the stage she will be over.

When she appears he agrees to a Lady Drink and within seconds appears the Tequila and Coke which is 360 baht and of course 2 Lady Drinks. He points at it and says "I said you can have 1 drink". As the waitress is still there she takes away 1 of the drinks and corrects the bar tab to 1 lady drink. No big deal, everyone was smiling and all was OK.

I do the same to another girl about 15 minutes later. She comes over a few minutes later and asks for 2 lady Drinks. I say 1 is enough for now. She says 2 lady drinks!. I say yes I heard you the first time but 1 lady drink is a good starting point. She grabs the menu and points to the Tequila and Coke = $360. I just start shaking my head and say 1 drink. In a puff and smoke she takes off. I watched her for the next hour or so and she did not get 1 lady drink in that time.

I had a quick look around and possibly about half the lady drinks sitting on the tables were the infamous Tequila and Coke = 2 lady drinks. I guess that is the default BS at Crazy House.

I will probably visit Crazy House annually, like I have been doing. Crazy House is OK but it isn't worth 360 to drink with a girl, that is just taking the piss!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyezhov  [View Original Post]
    Ha, I bet I met you back then: the good old days of Stickman and the old Sanuk forum, the beer bars down by the tracks, the Russian girls at the Grace, 40 baht to the dollar, ah memories, memories. Back then, you could even eat at Yong Lee (is it still there?
    Oh man, those were the days. So much fun.

My Sunday Night Bar Hop and on LDs for Bargirls

Quote Originally Posted by SinfullyKorean  [View Original Post]
    Special thanks to EihTooms for showing a couple of us around town. I'm wondering if the BBFS was possible thanks to his intro. I've had a couple successful BBFS in the past. But it was more the exception than the rule. Hopefully, this will change. This was also why I tipped the mamasan, so she can hook it up if there are more cute BBFS ladies in the shop.

Wrapping things up

In summary, I think Nana has the best selection right now. Thermae has some good bargains, too, at 4 k LT for girls I would rate as an 8 face, 9 body. 2 k-2. 5 k seems to be the standard ST rate. And 4 k-6 k seems to be the standard LT rate. The LT will drop to 4 k-5 k at around 10 PM, as these businesses are supposed to close at 11 PM. Soi 7 has a large selection, although the average looks is below what Thermae and Nana have to offer. But there are a few hidden gems. One's so hidden, I haven't seen her since that first visit.
    Hey, SinfullyKorean, it was fun exploring around town with you. I hope our island hopping friend is doing well. I will employ your "ask how much on a night when you're probably not taking a girl anyway, walk away, then hit her up again on a night when you are interested in taking a girl" tip and trick for reducing those asking prices at Thermae and such, if I have properly characterized it. If not, let me know. Good idea. As you know, I am more interested in adding a particular service that isn't usually on the menu rather than reducing the asking prices. And on that mission, I find hitting them with what I would want in exchange for their quote or near their asking price right away upfront when I am ready to "buy" works best for me. But no reason not to employ both approaches if the timing is right!

Things didn't pan out with the girl from Whiskey gogo bar who said she'd meet up before work. Didn't hear back until she said she'd have to go in and asked if I could come in and barfine her. I declined.

Instead, I decided to check out Wood bar on Soi 7/1 again. I took a mild liking to Tata. She was attractive enough with her short hair. There was another girl I actually wanted to see, Ee. But she'd already left for the day. Tata did a great job. She wanted to upsell me on some CFS, but I just came for the BJ so declined her 1 k offer. Price was 700.

The BBBJ shop is much better than what I remember from my previous trip. The ladies were much better looking. I'd consider Tata a 6. 5-7 and Ee a 7-7. 5. I'd definitely consider Wood Bar a decent option in case of emergencies.
    For the original Dr. BJ's Salon old-timers out there, Ee is the tall, siliconed, more attractive than most others Super Star girl who was working there up until about 6 years ago. She had definitely banked a ton of baht after being the number one go-to girl there for a couple of years. But, six years and a major Covid Pandemic hit later, she's back for now. Personally, I always thought she stopped about 2 long, slow finishing up strokes too soon to be considered a real Star at the service. And she would improve on that if I mentioned it upfront before she began. But if I didn't mention it upfront, she'd "forget. " Anyway, SK, I am looking forward to whatever you find out about her these days. I might head over there to re-visit her again myself soon.

I popped back into Lollipop last night, sat with the little one that you saw sitting with me that first night, bought her a drink to see if sitting next to her again, placing my hand on her leg and so on would make me feel inspired to take her since the advertising had been so promising. But, no. I just wasn't feeling it.

Went upstairs to Rainbow 5. There were fewer girls there this time but still several very cute ones. Maybe 4 customers in the place at about 9 PM. I was getting a big smile from a lovely one sitting next to the stage. So, after a bit of joking and fun with the server and mamasan who recognized me from many times before, I gestured to buy her a LD and she acted like she couldn't believe I wanted to buy her one. Very excited and happy about it. We adjourned to a quieter side booth. She seemed thrilled that I could speak some general Thai language and phrases, being able to chit chat about our names, where we're from and so on in Thai. However, after the LD arrived, she was all about checking her Line messages and whatever else on her phone, no cuddling, no response to my placing a hand on her leg, whatever. After about 5 minutes of that, I told her she was so busy on her phone, I'm going. I paid the check bin, walked out and made a point to tell the mamasan that girl is too busy on her phone, bye.

As usual after I've done something like that in response to crap behavior or service with a girl, I think how lucky the next customer who chooses that girl is going to be! You're welcome, whoever that guy was. LOL.

Rode my motorbike over to Soi 7. Made the horseshoe cruise through the bars, fending of all the usual grasping and grabbing, girls trying to entice, well, force me to sit with them for an LD and more. Then a slim, light skin, cute one I'd seen in the line up at Thermae a few times in the past caught my eye and my attention. I decided to sit at her bar for a moment. Right away there was some cuddling and neck sniff-kissing with her. So I asked if she barfined. Yes.

She quoted 3,000 for ST and she doesn't like LT. Since she mentioned how much without my asking, I went for it too; kissing on our lips with tongues touching? Yes. Shaved here (pointing slightly to her pussy), like me to kiss kiss there? Yes. Boom boom no condom, ok mai? Major hesitation, non-committal. But she was ok for BBBJ+CIM. Then I bought her an LD while we both thought about it a little more. By the end of that one LD, her answer to my boom-boom no condom question was Yes and she was fine with 2,500 baht ST. Barfine was 600. Off we went back to my room.

Things went well, not great. I really do prefer Long Times for their lack of time pressure. It is a much more relaxed and therefore spontaneous experience for me, which works best for me these days. Almost immediately after entering my room she asked if I have Line and that she would be very happy to spend her holiday nights with me, no barfine, no LDs and she'll stay all night.

There has been a lot of discussion in the Pattaya Reports forum lately about the value or not of buying LadyDrinks for bargirls. There always seems to be more interesting P4 P philosophy discussions in that forum vs this one. But I'm not a Pattaya guy really so I can't speak from much experience over in that forum. Maybe Pattaya is totally different in certain ways. I much prefer Bangkok. Of course, I live in Bangkok, so that's one reason.

Anyway, I feel I learned quite a bit from the 2-3 LD purchases I made just last night; At the first bar stop I learned a girl whose promotion to me was very nice just wasn't doing it for me chemistry-wise while we shared a drink for 15 minutes or so. At the second bar stop I learned a lovely girl who came on with a big, inviting smile had no concept of service, behavior or attitude in exchange for money. My buying her an LD prompted her to do nothing but play on her phone. I have no doubt from past experience that if I'd just barfined and taken her based on my attraction to her and her big, inviting smile to me, there is no way any amount of money offered would have changed her attitude towards me or improved service to anything of value for me in the room.

And at my third bar stop that one 200 baht LD purchase converted a no answer, non-committal upfront response to my boom boom no condom question into a Yes and, in my judgement, her hardline 3,000 baht ST quote into a 2,500 baht agreement. And, once in the room, she's put a no barfine, no LD purchase Long Time with her on the table for me to enjoy on her days off. Which, from what I understand, can be just about any night I want. For me, those LD purchases last night were 600 baht well spent.

As always, YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeko  [View Original Post]
    Actually, SirLancelot is correct. That large double space used to be Rainbow 4, before moving to current spot against back wall by staircase. Twister took over the space then. Now, it is back to Rainbow group as #5. ....
    Twister on the second floor is owned by Rainbow group. Originally this is the location of Rainbow 4. Rainbow 4 was raided for underage girls. They moved Rainbow 4 overnight. Rainbow 4 was briefly named Rainbow 5 at one point. The place is switched with a ladyboy bar. The business wasn't good so they replaced it with Twister. Maybe they change name because they want to avoid the confusion with Twister BBK on the first floor. The Twister BBK owner bought the bar from Bangkok Bunnies and rename it.

BJ shop

Things didn't pan out with the girl from Whiskey gogo bar who said she'd meet up before work. Didn't hear back until she said she'd have to go in and asked if I could come in and barfine her. I declined.

Instead, I decided to check out Wood bar on Soi 7/1 again. I took a mild liking to Tata. She was attractive enough with her short hair. There was another girl I actually wanted to see, Ee. But she'd already left for the day. Tata did a great job. She wanted to upsell me on some CFS, but I just came for the BJ so declined her 1 k offer. Price was 700.

The BBBJ shop is much better than what I remember from my previous trip. The ladies were much better looking. I'd consider Tata a 6. 5-7 and Ee a 7-7. 5. I'd definitely consider Wood Bar a decent option in case of emergencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeko  [View Original Post]
    Actually, SirLancelot is correct. That large double space used to be Rainbow 4, before moving to current spot against back wall by staircase. Twister took over the space then. Now, it is back to Rainbow group as #5. Not sure why they didn't recycle the lower numbers, I. E. 1, 2, 3.

And, before all the go-go bars, it was the famous Woodstock Bar, where I met a few insightful and helpful expats, introducing me to LOS nitelife.
    Ha, I bet I met you back then: the good old days of Stickman and the old Sanuk forum, the beer bars down by the tracks, the Russian girls at the Grace, 40 baht to the dollar, ah memories, memories. Back then, you could even eat at Yong Lee (is it still there?

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Great report! But for the record, what is now Rainbow 5 used to be Twister (differentiated from Twister BKK, which is downstairs). Twister sold their second floor bar to the Rainbow group and opened a bar on Soi 7. Rainbow 4 is still there, where it always was on the second floor (next to Rainbow 5)
    Actually, SirLancelot is correct. That large double space used to be Rainbow 4, before moving to current spot against back wall by staircase. Twister took over the space then. Now, it is back to Rainbow group as #5. Not sure why they didn't recycle the lower numbers, I. E. 1, 2, 3.

And, before all the go-go bars, it was the famous Woodstock Bar, where I met a few insightful and helpful expats, introducing me to LOS nitelife.

Seeko.

Puzzling

What a lovely girl to wake up to.

I decided to treat her and took her to Landmark's fancy coffee shop and we had coffee and pastries. I don't think she'd ever been in a place like it, judging by the number of photos and videos she took on her phone.

At one point she started a video call and surprised me by sitting next to me and inviting me to say Hello, to her sister and then her ancient looking gran, who smiled and waved at me. I got the impression G was showing me off. I managed to film a video of her chatting to her sister and sent it to my friend Owen, who speaks Thai, to find out what she was giggling about. Apparently G was telling her sister I couldn't speak Thai but she liked me because I have a nice smile. I like this girl more and more!

I spent the afternoon visiting the impressive what Po and what Arun. Outside Sanam Chai MRT station a man told me what Po was closed for prayer but luckily for me he knew a standing Buddha he could take me to nearby instead. It's a common scam to get a fare. Never believe a taxi driver if he tells you something is closed!

Unfortunately the evening was a write-off. I had hoped to go back to Nana Plaza and visit some different bars but I only visited two before I started to get an upset stomach.

I started the evening by wandering up and down soi 4 to gauge the freelance talent. I find it exciting. A bit of a lucky dip so to speak. But I didn't see one that I wanted to pursue. I saw an old gent sheepishly following a very tall ladyboy down an alley.

Lollipop in Nana Plaza was my first choice of bar for the night. The younger girls were lavishing attention on a silver fox who a waitress told me was a regular and often splashed out on multiple lady-drinks. The waitress looked like the actress Lucy Lui and was half Filipino. She asked me for a ladydrink but the price is 195 so I politely declined and gave her a small tip as a gesture when I paid my bill.

I went up the stairs alongside Lollipop and was tempted in to Random by some pretty girls outside. And hallelujah, there were ten girls dancing on stage. They weren't wearing bikinis but their outfits were sexy and at least I finally had something to look at. It was like the old days! I was tempted by a fair-haired girl in a sexy red outfit but a man sat nearby beat me to it. The other outstanding girl was tall with very dark, Amazonian skin and long pigtails. But she looked bored which put me off.

I would have invited a girl down from the stage but I felt ill. Earlier in the day I had lunch at a nice restaurant overlooking the Chao Phraya but I knew my tom yam soup disagreed with me when my stomach started growling shortly after.

I went back to my room and got a video call from my friend Owen. He's a veteran of many Thailand trips and recommended buying either a bottle of white rabbit or some charcoal pills from a pharmacy. When we finished chatting I went straight down to the little pharmacy opposite Nana Plaza and bought both.

Next day I felt much better and enjoyed a day trip to Ayutthaya. It's about an hour away from Bangkok by train (to get there go to Bang Sue station) and is extremely impressive if you like your ancient crumbling ruins.

I got back to my hotel at 7 pm, had a much-needed shower and ate at a restaurant on soi 4.

My plan tonight was simple. I wanted to bar-fine a sexy girl from Nana Plaza as soon as possible to give myself time to fuck another girl later. I wanted to make up for the girl-free night the night before.

But it ended up being another bad experience.

I went to Witchcraft on the ground floor and was swarmed by five eager young girls. I bought a drink for a really cute 18 year old girl who had a lively personality and decided to bar-fine her. No messing around! Normally I like to enjoy a night out visiting lots of bars but I was on a mission tonight. She quoted 3000 baht short-time, like every girl I've spoken to at Nana Plaza, but she accepted my 2000 + 500 counter-offer. Off we went to my hotel.

In my room she noticed I had a puzzle book, which I always bring with me on my travels to while away time at airports. She started a wordsearch, so I lay next to her on the bed and we did the puzzle together. I dropped subtle hints we could shower but all she wanted to do was play puzzles! I sensed I had bar-fined another girl fresh to the business, so I didn't rush her.

But then she said 'time up, I go now'! I could see she was nervous to hear my reaction.

'But we only play puzzles' I said with a smile.

There was an awkward silence before I decided to do the right thing. 'If you want to go, you can go' I said. Some people see these girls only as prostitutes but I see the person too, and this girl. Only 18 - was clearly not ready for the bargirl lifestyle. I will never force a girl in to having sex with me.

Suddenly there was a transformation in her demeanour. She visibly relaxed and started showing me cute photos of animals on her Facebook page. She was laughing and enjoying herself. After 45 minutes she got up, put her shoes on and said 'I go now'. We hugged at the door and she disappeared in to the night. Absolutely nothing had happened for about two and a half hours except puzzles and animal memes!

I've replayed the way events unfolded in my head a number of times and I'm keen to hear your opinions.

Some will say I overpaid because I effectively wrote off the 600 baht bar-fine. The way I saw it, she stayed in my room for two hours and despite the fact we didn't have sex, I enjoyed our time together. Her chunk of the bar-fine I paid would compensate her for drinks she missed out on by being with me.

But others would say I underpaid. When we bar-fine girls we do not have a legally binding contact to have sex with them. We're paying them for their time and she stayed in my room for over two hours. I'm sure some of you will think I should have paid the 2000 we agreed in the bar.

The fact the girl happily left without asking for money suggests to me I did the right thing.

It was 10.30 and I wasn't having a second girl-free night in a row. I rushed down to soi 4 and had the familiar adrenaline rush I get when I know I'm about to meet a girl on the street I'll be fucking ten minutes later. I get a kick out of street action.

The younger girls usually hang out at the entrance to Nana Hotel. Ladyboys linger on the opposite side of the road, directly in front of Nana Plaza. I turned right out of Nana Hotel and walked a few hundred meters up the road but only saw older girls and a pretty ladyboy sat on a motorbike. I crossed the road and walked back towards Sukhumvit. There are a few promising looking massage places on this stretch but I didn't have time for that.

Just before I reached Nana Plaza I saw my girl. She had an exquisite face and was wearing an elegant floral dress on. I'd guess she was 30 but she was easily pretty enough to be treading the stages of the gogo bars. She was probably the most beautiful freelancer I've seen.

I said Hello, and after a brief chat asked her how much. 1500 for short-time was the reply. She quickly accepted my offer of 1000 plus tip and we walked hand-in-hand back to my room.

The sex was great. I got rock hard just by kissing her and it was a passionate encounter. She rode me to a climax, the bright lights of Bangkok glimmering through the window.

A good ending to frustrating few days.

Lots and lots of ladies, not so many guys at Nana today (Saturday). Met up with EihTooms again. Neither of us had plans to barfine, as we both punted the previous night. He showed me a couple nifty tips and tricks.

Tips and Tricks

Get the BKK Fun Card. They used to charge 200 B for it. It's now free and good forever. You get 10% off food and alcohol at their restaurants like Stumble Inn, Nana beer garden, Big Dog, Oasis at Soi Cowboy, and a couple other places. It can be obtained from those places. Just ask the waitress. They have 50% off appetizers tonight, so I'll probably partake.

Many veterans probably already know this but you can walk directly from the Asok (Terminal 21) skywalk, up the ramp into the Interchange building, make a right, take the escalators down, and make an exit onto Soi 23, very close to Crazy House. This is a big help for me because I dread that walk outside in this humidity and heat. I've made this walk probably 10 times without this shortcut.

Nana

There were lots of ladies there by 7 PM, with more coming around 8 PM. We sat down at the Nana beer garden for some chow while we looked at the ladies passing by. Their burger is surprisingly good! If you want a decent burger, I recommend getting the gourmet cheeseburger with a fried egg. After eating and watching ladies pass by, we decide to check out some of the gogo bars. I counted as we were getting up that there were 6 guys and 30 ladies at Lollipop.

We walked through Rainbow 4&5 and Whiskey. Rainbow had a handful of 8's, but were quoting 3 k ST and 6 k LT so I didn't feel like buying LDs. Walked over to Whiskey & Gogo and noticed about 10 ladies and 1 guy. Some of the ladies were very cute, about a 7. 5. Wouldn't normally have sat, but I honestly felt a little bad that business was so slow. We went inside, got our drinks and got a LD for each of our partners. It wasn't crazy sensual, but my girl quoted 3 k ST. I thought that was high, but she said she'd stay for 3-4 hrs and it's unlimited shots. That's actually a good bargain for me. So I got her line and would contact her later on. After about half an HR, things started to pick up at the bar (approx 9 guys including us) and I didn't feel as bad for them anymore.

We left Nana, passed by a couple BJ bars, and to Thermae. I'll definitely check out the BJ bar later. There were a couple cuties I want to try.

The pic I uploaded for reference (dunno why it's showing sideways) is the advertisement for their BKK fun card posted in front of Stumble Inn at Nana.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220305_212201.jpg‎  

Yes, she does tend to stand away from the other girls. She is in her late 20's, but reminds me of a young, sexy Kim Hae Soo. I highly recommend, especially at that no haggle rate.

I saw that Japanese looking girl at Thermae again last night. Man, she is popular. I saw her taken for ST 3 times in the span of a couple hours a few nights ago. That time, she quoted 6 k for LT. Last night, I got there late and she quoted me 5 k for LT, still 2. 5 k for ST. But she only allows 2 pops and no DFK. So it's a big no for me. She usually doesn't wear a mask and looks better than lots of Japanese porn stars.
    I took her out and she is a real trooper. I was having a hard time because after a week of nuru, soapies, freelancers, I was getting wiped out but she got the job done. She is definitely more experienced and better service than the average Thermae girl. Thanks for the recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I think you and MonkeyPaw just instantly make the site so much more useful.
    From the man, the myth, the legend.

1. Ignore the number ratings.

2. Review the reviewers.

3. Learn to read code and between the lines.

4. Pic are worth 1000's.

Score was 9/10/10.

"Went up to the room and saw the hotel maid outside the hallway. She smiled. Maybe because she skipped the room? Open the door. It's so sweet. It's like a box of chocolates. My eye poP at the sexiness. Too bad I only booked 40 minutes. No time for a massage with my Olive Oil. Japanese brothers will like the geisha doll, with the make up style and all. This one is a screamer and can take big and long size. She is tight and accommodating. Menu is extensive if you still have the appetite. Yesterday was day of rest for me to recharge my battery. Today I needed a good drain. Do you know which battery is top in popularity? Thank you very much Team Madam88888. I happy to take one."

1. "Maid skipped room" means messy and dirty room.

2. "Like box of chocolates" means never know what you will get, which is highly bait and switch.

3. "eye pop and Olive Oil" means way too skinny.

4. "Geisha make up style" means too much heavy make up.

5. "Battery top in popularity" means double A, non existent tits.

6. "Team Madam88888. I happy to take one" means taking one for the team.

The online game is against the girls, the agents, agencies, other reviewers, and the admins of the sites, when money and fees are involved. It takes a shit load brains, game, and smarts to succeed.

Patpong still breathing

First timer in this part of the world, getting oriented. I booked my first two nights near Patpong. I was dimly aware that it is far past its prime but figured I would start at the beginning. Hey, the museum is cool.

Turns out a red-blooded heterosexual male can still find options for a good time in Patpong. There were three or four go gos open, with the girl to guy ratio highly favorable. I settled in at the Strip 2.0 at the Silom end of PP2 where a party atmosphere was in full swing. There were a dozen cuties twerking their little butts off. Mamasan presented me a lineup of about five girls, all worthy in my opinion. I settled on the talk, dark beauty, Om. I won't go into the money I threw around in my newbie excitement, but Mamasan told me I could have boom boom with Om right there in the booth with the curtains drawn. Yeah, I paid 4400 THB to bang an Isaan beauty with people sitting just across the stage and walking by inches away.

The next night, still jet-lagged, I slept through prime time and showed up around midnight. Sometimes the tuk tuk drivers really are helpful, and one guided me to M-nine on the second level above French Kiss. M-nine is a pleasant, small speakeasy that stays open all night. It is owned and operated by the tiny and fiercely beautiful M, who keeps a stable of about five cute girls. They have a facebook page with current pictures. I took young "Bil" back to my room for ST, and she was sweet as pie.

On to Soi 11. First night here I couldn't gain any traction, but I'm old and not used to the pace.

It makes sense. That's why I feel like LDs help. While I'm drinking with them, I can get a feel for what their attitude will be like. Of course, that can all change after the barfine. But having indications (ex. If she just keeps asking for lady drinks over and over again) can help weed out the bad attitude ladies. It can also make the less attractive ladies (looks = 7) more attractive due to their attitude.
    Yeah I would rank attitude as the top factor for me when I'm looking to take a girl back.

There are those who want LDs as soon as they finished 1.

And there are those who wouldn't mind sitting with you for an hour with just 1 LD.

Had experienced a 9/10 who rejected anything other than deadfish straight sex with minimum contact.

To.

A 4/10,20 yr old who offered to go LT with me for 2.5 k. When she was in my room she told me I could do anything to her, treat her as a sex slave and all she wants was to make me feel good and happy. I could also keep her with me up to 24 h. But I let her go after lunch the next afternoon. She wasn't really experienced in this, even though she was very willing.

I would prefer to take the 2nd one any day, even if both cost the same.

Posting Limitations