La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 842 of 3783 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 852 892 942 1342 1842 ... LastLast
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 56741
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumbu  [View Original Post]
    women wait around the edges of the venue while men walk around (in a clockwise direction), ogling, smiling, and then propositioning.
    I walk counter clockwise in Thermae to be noticed more. I have been to Thermae with many guys who say the girls they like aren't smiling at them. I suggest to the guys to just go talk to them and I get the same answer "They're not into Farang only Asians". This is likely true in their personal life but not in the monger world. All girls are there to make a dollar. Go talk to whoever you find most attractive. Don't settle for #7 on you want list because #1-6 didn't smile at you! All girls like confident men. If you already look defeated before you start a female will detect that.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBoy99  [View Original Post]
    When I was sitting at a table in the back and watching the flow of customers go by a possible answer to the question of why the women preferred Asians came to me. The majority of the Asians were young to middle-age, reasonably fit, and reasonably attractive. I only saw one old Asian guy. On the other hand, the few Farang and one South Asian type I saw were old and fat geezers.
    You hit the nail on the head but general consensus on ISG is that age DOES NOT matter, likely because most ISG members are older.

. . . a possible answer to the question of why the women preferred Asians came to me. The majority of the Asians were young to middle-age, reasonably fit, and reasonably attractive.
    A very plausible hypothesis, Jimmy. And I would agree with you. When I was there, I saw a South Indian dude getting enough attention, and he was in his thirties, well dressed, and did not look like a slob or stingy. I also saw some Japanese guys getting the cold shoulder. They were not particularly well-kept, and kind of out of shape. So this supports your idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Thais trying to say the letter "R" in an English word does not sound like "L" in my opinion, at least in most words. . . So I heard plenty of "wery good" here in Thailand but never "Welly". Could your girl actually not have been Thai? Viet or Chinese ?
    Definitely _L_ for _R_, Syzygies, I was listening carefully. You are right that it is not the same kind of substitution that you hear for Japanese speakers of English, but definitely "welly" for "very". I'm not doubting your linguistic acumen, but just saying, I was paying attention. The girl said she was from Bangkok, and even made a joke that because of her flat nose, people often think she is from Isaan. But she's a Bangkok girl through and through. So I have no answer for you, except for maybe we need more data on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Siamsin  [View Original Post]
    Another brilliant report mate. Well done. It's the perfect insight and analysis into how Thermae operates and a great trouble shooting guide to equip a first timer.
    Thanks Siamsin. I would not have made the trip to Thermae had it not been for your reports, so thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    Biceps. For a girl sitting at a bar, nether regions hidden, biceps are the most important part of her body. They act as a mirror of her unseen midriff, hips and legs.
    Now THAT'S a testable hypothesis. It feels intuitively correct, so I will try it out tonight, as I head to Thermae again. Thanks.

Ls and Rs

Kumbu: Sawad dii krap.
    32-teeth: Sawad dii kaa, how are you kaa?
    Kumbu: Much better now. How are you?
    32-teeth: Welly good, thank you kaa.
    Kumbu: What's your name?
    32-teeth: Patiikaa.
    Kumbu: Nice to meet you Patiikaa. My name is Kumbu.
    Patiikaa: um, no. Nice to meet you Kumbu. You welly handsumm kaa.
    Kumbu: You welly pliti.
    Patiikaa: Thank you. Where you flom kaa?
    Kumbu: America. Let me guess, you are from Thailand?
    Patiikaa: Yes. I like man from Amelikaa.
    Kumbu: Hey, you want to come with me?
    Patiikaa: Yes, thank you kaa.
    Thais trying to say the letter "R" in an English word does not sound like "L" in my opinion, at least in most words.

Quite the reverse. On my first trip to Thailand the Tuk Tuk driver appeared to say "Frame Tree" when was supposed to be "Flame Tree".

Thai language has an L and an R type of sound in a way, although both are different to the western letters.
    Thai vowels are different to English mostly (closer to German vowels) and some other consonants are different too.

Thais are particularly poor at making an L sound as their tongue does not flick the top teeth as it should for a western L sound.
    Thai R is using a wider mouth than a western R. So may not sound clear but equally does not sound like L (without a tongue flick).
    Western R has a small round mouth shape, Thai R much wider mouth but they may roll their Rs for effect if they feel like it.

"Fried Rice" is never going to sound like "Flied Lice" at all here in Thailand, perhaps it does in some other Asian country.
    Thais cannot pronounce "I Love you" well at all, unless high education.

Some Thai words have an L that is commonly dropped completely in speech (after G. Gor Gai sometimes spelled K).
    Guay (should be Gluay) means banana.
    Geua (should be Gleua) means salt.
    Gua (should be Glua) means afraid.
    Strangely Gaaw means Glue has no L at all. That tricked me as I thought is was a word borrowed from English originally.

Letter V does not exist in Thai. There is no SukhumVit road. ha ha.
    So I heard plenty of "wery good" here in Thailand but never "Welly". Could your girl actually not have been Thai? Viet or Chinese ?

After my Soi Cowboy Happy Hour club tour, walked to Thermae at about 10:30 PM. Tried to find the secret entrance but couldn't (I found it later when I walked to the toilet area) so went in and bought a drink. Made the round a couple of times, then decided to count how many girls were attractive to me. Did the circle and counted about 18 or so. Later I decided to count how many women were there in total, and how many were attractive to me. I counted 210 women, so with the ones I missed or busy upstairs or in the toilet, probably about 225-230, with about 20 attractive to me, so the standard 10% of women being fuckable applied there too. However, I never saw any "stunners".

When I was sitting at a table in the back and watching the flow of customers go by a possible answer to the question of why the women preferred Asians came to me. The majority of the Asians were young to middle-age, reasonably fit, and reasonably attractive. I only saw one old Asian guy. On the other hand, the few Farang and one South Asian type I saw were old and fat geezers. Given the choice between fucking a young, good-looking, fit Asian guy or an old, big-bellied white guy, if I were a woman working there, I would obviously chose the former. Add to that their 3 inches, 3 minutes, 3000 baht stereotype and the choice becomes even more compelling.

However, even though I am an old (but not big-bellied) geezer, I got smiles from a few of the ones I found attractive, and lots from the ones I didn't, including getting my arm tugged by a few grannies. However, I was pretty buzzed from 4 whiskeys in 2 hours on Soi Cowboy, and I am not usually a late night fucker, so I didn't follow though with any of the attractive smilers, and left after about an hour.
    10% that is a lot. Normally I find no more than about 3 really attractive to me, and has been less on occasion. Usually those three do not convey the right vibe though, either don't like me, or will not be fun girls. Some won't even look at me. I don't have the large belly either and still have hair, but still its obvious I am not young. I may well give off the asshole vibe, as it is noted I am not huge smiler when then is nothing funny happening. Most girls say I turn out to be much nicer than what they expected. Ha ha. I don't like to smile at girls too much in case they misinterpret and think I want them, before I have really decided, however I probably need to cultivate a fake smile I guess.

Usually the girls giving me the come on or tugging my arm are of no interest in this place.

Went on a Happy Hour tour of the clubs on Soi Cowboy last night: Sharks had no good-looking girls; Dollhouse had one fairly-nice looking girl upstairs; Lighthouse had a pretty, slim girl with the ugliest knees I have ever seen. I could not stop staring at them in disbelief; Five Star all naked MILFs, some with notable baby damage, except for the bleached blond slim girl, who seems out place there; Tilac had so few girls spread out over such a big space I didn't bother staying for a drink; Long Gun had 5-6 naked chubby MILFs on stage so left without getting a drink.

On Friday I had gone to Mandarin in Nana Plaza and saw no one attractive (to the extent I could see anyone at all, given how dark it was on stage). Went then to Billboard; maybe 1-2 fairly attractive topless girls in the bath area, mostly MILFs on the carousel, maybe 1-2 attractive. Popped into Butterflies to see whether they had topless girls. They did but did not stay because I was headed to get a massage and fuck before the place closed.

I don't remember the quality of the girls in the clubs being this bad when I was here last September. Facially, the gogo girls in these clubs are to me no better than the oily massage girls, and not worth the higher cost and higher risk of getting someone who wants to finish the session as soon as she can so she can get back to the club to hustle more drinks or get another short-time. Perhaps other clubs have better-looking girls, so will check them out to see.
    I was in Billboard and Crazy House last night. I don't find many attractive ladies in Billboard. Crazy House have more attractive ladies for my taste and their girls are fully nude but their mamasans are more annoying. They will keep pestering you for lady drinks or bar fine someone.

Sunday night at Thermae

After my Soi Cowboy Happy Hour club tour, walked to Thermae at about 10:30 PM. Tried to find the secret entrance but couldn't (I found it later when I walked to the toilet area) so went in and bought a drink. Made the round a couple of times, then decided to count how many girls were attractive to me. Did the circle and counted about 18 or so. Later I decided to count how many women were there in total, and how many were attractive to me. I counted 210 women, so with the ones I missed or busy upstairs or in the toilet, probably about 225-230, with about 20 attractive to me, so the standard 10% of women being fuckable applied there too. However, I never saw any "stunners".

When I was sitting at a table in the back and watching the flow of customers go by a possible answer to the question of why the women preferred Asians came to me. The majority of the Asians were young to middle-age, reasonably fit, and reasonably attractive. I only saw one old Asian guy. On the other hand, the few Farang and one South Asian type I saw were old and fat geezers. Given the choice between fucking a young, good-looking, fit Asian guy or an old, big-bellied white guy, if I were a woman working there, I would obviously chose the former. Add to that their 3 inches, 3 minutes, 3000 baht stereotype and the choice becomes even more compelling.

However, even though I am an old (but not big-bellied) geezer, I got smiles from a few of the ones I found attractive, and lots from the ones I didn't, including getting my arm tugged by a few grannies. However, I was pretty buzzed from 4 whiskeys in 2 hours on Soi Cowboy, and I am not usually a late night fucker, so I didn't follow though with any of the attractive smilers, and left after about an hour.

Went on a Happy Hour tour of the clubs on Soi Cowboy last night: Sharks had no good-looking girls; Dollhouse had one fairly-nice looking girl upstairs; Lighthouse had a pretty, slim girl with the ugliest knees I have ever seen. I could not stop staring at them in disbelief; Five Star all naked MILFs, some with notable baby damage, except for the bleached blond slim girl, who seems out place there; Tilac had so few girls spread out over such a big space I didn't bother staying for a drink; Long Gun had 5-6 naked chubby MILFs on stage so left without getting a drink.

On Friday I had gone to Mandarin in Nana Plaza and saw no one attractive (to the extent I could see anyone at all, given how dark it was on stage). Went then to Billboard; maybe 1-2 fairly attractive topless girls in the bath area, mostly MILFs on the carousel, maybe 1-2 attractive. Popped into Butterflies to see whether they had topless girls. They did but did not stay because I was headed to get a massage and fuck before the place closed.

I don't remember the quality of the girls in the clubs being this bad when I was here last September. Facially, the gogo girls in these clubs are to me no better than the oily massage girls, and not worth the higher cost and higher risk of getting someone who wants to finish the session as soon as she can so she can get back to the club to hustle more drinks or get another short-time. Perhaps other clubs have better-looking girls, so will check them out to see.

Another brilliant report mate. Well done. It's the perfect insight and analysis into how Thermae operates and a great trouble shooting guide to equip a first timer. Wish I had this info available 2 months back.

You just need a superb absence of shame or self-doubt
    Couldn't agree with you more, you hit the nail on the head. As a newbie going there alone, it's rather daunting. But like another member (forgot who it was) recently mentioned, Thermae is probably best visited solo. You appreciate it more, and so do the girls.

They were easily third letter of the alphabet sized (fucking autocorrect to 'see') - I fucking hate that!
    Most annoying, along with b2 be (b 2 b) and * (c unt). Is * too vulgar but pussy is ok? Which * decided that * shouldn't be allowed, such a * ish move. Some of my favourite jokes has * in it. Q: Two tampons walking down the road, what did 1 say to the other? A: Nothing because they're both stuck up * s.

she whispers "I finit". She finished.
    LMAO, dude, I laughed so much when I read this bit. Brought back so many memories because that's exactly how the girls pronounce it.

Awesome stuff Kumbu. Looking forward to the next report.

Skinny arm theory

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    Biceps. For a girl sitting at a bar, nether regions hidden, biceps are the most important part of her body. They act as a mirror of her unseen midriff, hips and legs. A girl with large flabby upper arms will never impress when she walks away from the bar into full light. A girl with toned arms will delight with a flat stomach, pert arse and shapley legs
    This syncs up with my skinny arm theory. When faced with a lineup (or a sea of woman) sometimes they tend to blur together. So many acceptable choices can be overwhelming, and in my case result in temporary brain inpairment LOL.

My 'narrow down the herd' mechanism is to focus on the woman with the skinniest arms. It is typically a good tell for a lean body / tight butt / smaller top, which is my preferred body type.

SL.

She was seated, so I could not see the shape of her hips or ass, but I could see some very lovely leggage.
    Biceps. For a girl sitting at a bar, nether regions hidden, biceps are the most important part of her body. They act as a mirror of her unseen midriff, hips and legs. A girl with large flabby upper arms will never impress when she walks away from the bar into full light. A girl with toned arms will delight with a flat stomach, pert arse and shapley legs.

Thermae's system is to have women wait around the edges of the venue while men walk around (in a clockwise direction)
    Am I correct in saying that doubling back and swimming against the tide for a revisit is a mortal sin and likely to tilt the earth off its axis?

Thanks for a great post.

Enjoy. G.

Boobs at Last, Boobs at Last, Thank God Almighty, we have Boobs at Last

Fair warning: this is a very conceited post. But it is purposely so, because as you will see in a future post, I eventually eat some humble pie.

I often proclaim my devotion to the silky elegance of a shapely female leg. There's something sophisticated about leg worship, in a way you can't really say for other kinds of worship. I think of boob guys as glutenous and greedy (for the boob flesh), and I think of ass guys as beer guzzling brutes, just interested in getting up there in the ass and doing the nasty. Truth be told, I am a little of everything (as are most of us), but the predilection towards leggy lasses definitely prevails for ol' Kumbu. And so whenever I enter a mongering establishment, my gaze drifts downwards, looking for a particular shape, a particular proportion, a certain symmetry. But tonight, I broke the mould, and in so doing, nearly broke little Kumbu. Read on for the details.

I've heard and read a lot about Thermae recently, some good and some not. There's no way to find out than to, well, find out. So on Th evening I decided to make an early evening of it and left my hotel at 7:50 sharp, hoping to be at Thermae about 5 minutes past 8 pm. Sadly, on the way there, I got some stomach cramps and I high tailed it, butt clenched with all my strength, back to my hotel to extirpate the violaters from within me. Sorry to be graphic, but that explains why I was not there at opening, which is something I wanted to do. Anyway, I got there around 8:45 pm.

I walked in, and there were a bunch of oldish Japanese guys standing in front of the bar area, refusing to get out of the way. The boys in blue were shouting at them to get their asses moving, but they were not particularly interested. Anyway, it took a full 10 minutes to get a drink, and when I did I turned around to look at what all the nonsense has been about.

Before me were about 120 girls of beddable age, waiting to be fucked. Yep, that's the up and down of it. Girls, standing around, waiting to be picked and fucked. Simple as that. Sure, these girls have some agency in that they can reject whoever they want, but seriously, if you pull out the right kind of cash and / or moves, you could have any one of these girls. You just need a superb absence of shame or self-doubt, as we saw in Siamsin's most excellent recent post (line of the century: do you only go with Asian guys, or do you go with handsome guys too?

But with respect, I'm going to take a slightly different tac than Siamsin and others. Thermae is far more complicated than that, at least to the discerning monger. I'm not suggesting anyone else is not a discerning monger, but please allow me to explain. It's the difference between drinking a glass of the house merlot versus actually knowing a little something about wine. Sure, the house wine will give you that little kick that you need. Often that's all you want, and in those cases, ordering the house wine is exactly what one should do. But once you know how to appreciate fine wine, then you realize what you have been missing. So it is with Thermae (and much else in the world). You could go and drop your cash on the first set of legs (or boobs, or buns, or whatever) you want, go back to the hotel, ejaculate into a warm vessel of some kind (vagina, mouth, condom, whatever), and fall asleep with a silly grin on your face. Or you could be more discerning in your selection, pick the girl with whom you have the greatest chemistry, have a long and slow "courting" process, then go back to the hotel and continue that long, slow, pleasureful process for several hours, until. . . You ejaculate into a warm vessel of some kind (vagina, mouth, condom, whatever), and fall asleep with a silly grin on your face. The ultimate outcome may be the same, but the process in getting there is where the true pleasure lies.

Thermae has a bar area in the front to the left when you enter, and then some seating in the middle and some seating at the back. As many of you know, Thermae's system is to have women wait around the edges of the venue while men walk around (in a clockwise direction), ogling, smiling, and then propositioning. The propositioning is not particularly involved. It's something like:

Monger: Hello, my name is Horny, what's yours?
    Girlie: My name is Willfuckformoney. Nice to meet you Horny.
    Monger: Nice to meet you Willfuckformoney. You go with me short time for 2500 baht?
    Girlie: Kaa.
    Simple. Sweet. To the point. The weird thing is that for the non-sociopaths amongst us, it is inordinately weird to look someone in the face and then just walk away. But you need to suspend your normal human instincts and pretend for a moment that you are in a fantasy in which you can fuck any woman you want without having to put on the airs of politeness or decency. It's very unusual indeed.

Anyway, the men walk around in a wave-like motion. The men tend to clump together as they walk, so you get a series of bunches of men, followed by gaps in the wave, then another bunch of men. It's all very peristalsis like, which is a wonderful image indeed, isn't it? I was ready to enter the wave just as one bung of men began to move through the bowels of Thermae.

Determined not to be part of the big turd in front of me, I held back so I could walk through the penetrating eyes by myself. This was for maximum exposure. I wanted them to all see that I, King Kumbu, had arrived. They may curtsey if they pleased, but whatever they did, they had better notice me, goddammit. So I began the slow walk, looking each girl over from head to toe.

I counted as I went along, just so I would be able to report some statistics to you folks. So at around 9 pm on a Thursday night, there were about 120 women in there, and about 60-70 men. Yes, the ratio was decidedly in my favor. Of those 120, I would say a full 30% were top notch lookers. I mean, super cute in some way or another. Not all of them would meet your standards, but they were girls that we could all agree are top drawer stuff. Another 30% were do-able, but not the kinds you would want to write a long-winded ISG post about. Ehem. And the remaining 40% were definite no-nos. They were either long in the tooth, or crazy in the eye, or droopy in the boob, or inflated in the belly, or ugly in the face, or what have you.

I walked through the procession, looking left and then right, inspecting as I went. And as I did, my the analytical side of my brain kicked in. While I was walking, I started catrgorizing women into various categories. I created two typologies of working girls in Thermae (and anywhere, really), and tried to place each girl somewhere in each typology. Here's what I mean.

First, about appearance. Girls fall into roughly 4 categories.

Tier 1: Stunning and gorgeous. These girls have elaborate hair jobs, lots of fake eye lashes and stuff, carefully bleached skin, etc. These are the show dolls designed to attract the Manga-Fantasy Japanese Salariman. They are the dolls. The delicate flowers. "Oh so pretty, I might break her".

Tier 2: Less outrageously dolled up, but genuinely attractive. This is my group of women. Simply good looking, well put together, of the appropriate age, and not particularly grizzled by the ravishes of time. Well-proportioned, nothing fake about them, with a spark in the eye.

Tier 3: The fuckable ones, the ones you go to if you strike out with the other two categories.

Tier 4: Everything else. This is chaff for the wheat, so you need to filter them out somehow.

Second, seemingly randomly distributed within the girls are those girls who give you some eye.

Class 1: they give you a quick looksie and then look away.

Class 2: they give you a quick looksie, then look away, and then look again.

Class 3: they give you a quick looksie, look away, then look back and smile.

Class 4: they don't look.

Class 4 girls are dead to you. Don't fucking bother with them. That's my advise. They are not looking at you because they don't want to go with you. If you press your case, you may get them into your hotel room, but it will be a cold, clinical experience designed to extract more baht than cum. There are exceptions, like that bastard Siamsin, who seems to be able to open up even the most tightly clenched sphincter of a woman (I kid, bro), but for most of us mortals, if we pick a Class 4 girl, we are destined for a cold evening. In my humble opinion, you are far better off identifying Class 1-3 girls. In fact, you really should be looking for Class 3 girls.

Now, the trick to maximizing the utility of your mongering experience is to find the intersection of the right sets above. What I look for is the intersection of Tier 2 and Class 3. Those are the girls that work best for me. I've tried Tier 1 girls, and they are too prissy, but can still be fun (if they intersect with Class 2 or 3). I've also tried Class 1, 2 and 4, and they are all far, far, substandard to Class 3 girls.

The issue is that you have to suspend your instinct to go for Tier 1 girls. Really, the thing that works best is to find Class 3 girls of the highest Tier. Ok, lesson over students, there will be a test at the end.

So as I walked around, I spied two girls who were just busting out of their brassieres trying to smile at me. It was like they thought I was the dentist and they were showing me all 32 of their teeth. Lovely, Class 3 has been identified. Of the two, one of them looked solidly in Tier 2, while the other looked to be in Tier 3. So the better of the two was a pretty thing that looked to be in her mid-twenties. She was wearing a short black dress, revealing nice, solid legs. I noticed a tattoo on her right shin, which in one way was pleasing (tattoos means a slightly rougher personality, which is good), but it also spoiled the clean lines of her legs. I abhor the desecration of a perfectly good pair of legs. She had some cleavage showing, but you never know with the push-up bras and stuff. Fuckin' push-up bras, I'the like to fucking kill whoever invented that.

So anyway, I was only beginning the proctological examination of the insides of Thermae, so I could not commit just yet. I carried on, and as I turned the corner at the back, I saw a couple of other lookers on the left. But they were giving me no lovin', so I walked on. I came around and started making my way back towards the front, and again I noticed a group of really sexy young women. They must have been in their early twenties, and they fell into Class 1. So some attention, but not too much. I carried on, and I got a couple of elbow tugs and when I turned, they were all older ladies. So no thanks.

I got back to the front now. I hung out a few minutes, and then went around again, paying close attention to my two dental patients. They were still there and their teeth were still gleaming. It's nice to have fans like this. I walked past them, much to their disappointment, and went around back to check out those twenty-somethings. I stood in the back, near the tables they have there, where the girls could take a good long hard look at me. And look they did.

One girl in particular looked especially ravishing. She had tattoos all up her right arm lots and lots of them. She had gorgeous hair, and was wearing a frilly black dress. She was seated, so I could not see the shape of her hips or ass, but I could see some very lovely leggage. She looked to be, I dunno, 22? How the fuck can you tell these days? Anyway, she was young. Her hair flared backwards from her face, kind of creating a focusing effect on her sharp features. Her jawline was the epitome of elegance, and her neck looked like it was woven from Jim Thompson silk. And most adorable of all, she had eyes that were ever so slightly cock-eyed, creating that puzzled little puppy dog kind of look. Not sure why I find that attractive, but reason is not part of this calculation.

So I stood there, feeling kind of vulnerable, it should be said. I was out there, with roughly 100 eyeballs on me. Some were looking with disdain, some with indifference, and some with mild optimism. But the girls of my attention were falling squarely in Class 2. I was hoping for an upgrade from the puppy dog beauty, so I hung around to see if I would get even the glimmer of a smile. As I stood there, hopefully, I was being picked out by sharp-shooter girls from all over the room. They were sending their signals from this way and that, and I parried them expertly. These girls were not in that sweet spot of Tier 2 and Class 3, but were more of the Tier 3 and Tier 4 girls, from just fuckable to absolutely unfuckable lard asses (thank you Silvio, for that most eloquent and timeless quote).

I stood there a good 15 minutes, but puppy dog never thawed. She kept looking at me, but never did a hint of a smile cross her face. I pondered taking the gamble. After all, what's the worst thing that could happen? Yep, those of you who are paying attention know the answer: you ejaculate into a warm vessel of some kind (vagina, mouth, condom, whatever), and fall asleep with a silly grin on your face. But luckily for me, my mental fortitude won out over my testicular impetuousness. Translation: I walked.

As I walked past her, I locked eyes with her, well, with one of her eyes (the other was off at 2 o'clock), and gave her my most smug and confident smile I could muster, as if to say, "Honey, you just lost out on some serious cash. " I walked past the old buzzards on that side of the bar, circled around and went in search of some dental hygiene.

And as I turned the corner, there she was, and as she saw me, that huge smile just bounced back onto her face. Her eyes were wide open, and I could see her back arch slightly at the sight of me. Goddam, that kind of reaction is one fuck of an aphrodisiac. So I walked up to her and said:

Kumbu: Sawad dii krap.
    32-teeth: Sawad dii kaa, how are you kaa?
    Kumbu: Much better now. How are you?
    32-teeth: Welly good, thank you kaa.
    Kumbu: What's your name?
    32-teeth: Patiikaa.
    Kumbu: Nice to meet you Patiikaa. My name is Kumbu.
    Patiikaa: um, no. Nice to meet you Kumbu. You welly handsumm kaa.
    Kumbu: You welly pliti.
    Patiikaa: Thank you. Where you flom kaa?
    Kumbu: America. Let me guess, you are from Thailand?
    Patiikaa: Yes. I like man from Amelikaa.
    Kumbu: Hey, you want to come with me?
    Patiikaa: Yes, thank you kaa.
    And off we went. She grabbed her bag, and out the door we went. A taxi dude came and grabbed me by the crook of my elbow and I shook him off and walked another 10 yards, and then hailed a taxi. We took the short taxi ride back to the hotel, during which we chatted.

Kumbu: Sorry, could you tell me your name again?
    Patiikaa: Patiikaa.
    Kumbu: Patiikaa? Hmm.
    Patiikaa: No, Patiikaa.
    Kumbu: . . .
    Patiikaa: You know in Thailand, lady say kaa after everything for polite.
    Kumbu: Doh! Your name is Patty?!
    Patiikaa: Chai kaa.
    Kumbu: Doh.
    Patty: it's ok kaa. You welly funny kaa.
    As we chatted, I noticed that she had put her hand in mine the whole way. She had attached herself to me like a total GF, and she was smiling the whole time. She was buzzing with excitement, and was just very into it, it seemed. She whispered to me that she wants to take care of me, and wants me to be happy. All this is what a monger looks for. It bodes well for the bedroom activities. Man, I made a seriously good decision to not go for the cock-eyed puppy dog in Thermae.

When we got to the room, she jumped onto the bed and just started chatting away. Her English was not great, but what she lacked in linguistic abilities she made up for in personality. She told me that she was 27 years old, and works full time as an MC at malls for various events. She goes to Thermae only on some days, like once or twice a week, since she's busy otherwise.

As we chatted, I slowly disrobed, and when I was in my boxers, she jumps up and announces that we would take a shower together. I kind of prefer showering by myself I don't need the fumbling and stuff. But she would have none of it. She wanted this to be part of the experience. That's another excellent indicator.

So she drops all her clothes, and holy fucking hell, my mind exploded with the visual brilliance that stood before me. She was perhaps 5'5" tall with legs that were, well, not long, but not short. But more importantly, she had breasts that were simply fabulous. They were easily third letter of the alphabet sized (fucking autocorrect to 'see' - I fucking hate that! And absolutely pert and perky. I mean, when I looked at them, they were pointed upwards. And they were 100% natural, no silicone, no funny business. Goddam, this was the fucking jackpot.

Look, I know I started the post with a soliloquy about the wonder of female legs, and I belittle boob-lovers, but shit, when presented with twin peaks such as these, all hell breaks loose in your pants. I wanted them in my hands and my mouth, and there was no two ways about it.

So into the shower we went, and as she soaped up my asshole, I was busy soaping those two ginormous puppies. And of course, as I did that, I pressed and pushed and lifted and dropped them with great abandon, and they were so goddam firm, it was incredible. Let me say again: they are totally, 100% real. This was the freak of nature we all dream about. Boobs this size are not supposed to be this firm, but firm they were. This was going to be good.

Anyway, asshole cleaned, ball sack washed off, we exited and popped onto the bed. And of course, needless to say, I went to town on those puppies. I was gentle, but certain about what I wanted, and she gladly provided me with my desires. I sucked for a good 10 minutes, and she was into it, actually.

Once my tongue and lips had tired, I started exploring the rest of her body. I kissed around her belly, which was firm, but not flat, and then around her hips down to her legs. I kissed her legs up and down a few times, with her giggling the whole time, before I settled down into her gorgeous little pussy.

She had no lips to speak of. I mean, her pussy kind of just opened up like a slit in a piece of cloth. She had a decent sized clit hidden in there, but no lips to suck on at all. So I slathered her pussy with my tongue, giving it a total top to bottom wiping with the flat midsection of my tongue, and she gave out a long, tense aaaaah. I dug right into her clit, rubbing it this way and that, and just gave it my all for a good 3-4 minutes, and as I did that my hands were upstretched to her breasts, and I was playing with her nipples as I sucked. Awesomeness epitomized!

And to my great surprise, after a total of maybe 6-7 minutes of DATY, she whimpered, and relaxed a little. I thought this was just a little crescendo, and I should continue, but after about 30 seconds, she whispers "I finit". She finished. Wow, that was quick.

I looked her in the eye, held out my hand and said "1000 baht please. " She slapped my hand away and said in a demanding but playful way, "You have condom?" But of course, m'lady. On goes my Trojan and in goes Mr. Kumbu. She hopped onto me CG style, and of course, with two ginormous bazooms presented to my face, I had no choice but to suck as we fucked. Man, this is the life large boobs filling my face, beautiful ass in my hands, and my dick deep inside a gorgeous pussy. Why do I live in the USA again?

And then, after just 5-6 minutes of this, she arches her back, grits her teeth, and let's out a loud, long, ooooaaaoooaaaahhh! And she whispers "I finit again". So we cooled it for a few seconds as she rested up, and then we went to it again. She was doing a really good job in CG. It required that she do squats constantly, which is quite tough, but she was managing. And because of this, she had broken a sweat doing so. But again, after another 5-6 minutes, she tightens up, oooohs, and then sheepishly says "I finit again. ".

Goddam, this girl is so fucking easy to get off! We switch position into missionary and I start doing the work. I do my thang for a few minutes, then grab her boobs and suck away to my hearts content, then switch her to her side and spoon while entering her from behind, and over and some prone bone into her luscious butt cheeks (no anal). And then I switch her back into missionary and about 5 minutes later, I start to feel the urge. And coincidentally, she started to crescendo too, so I decided to throw in the towel and do a simultaneous orgasm with her. And so we came, both of us together, and her for the fourth time that night.

We laid there for 10 minutes, chatting and giggling. We then showered together again, and we chatted for another 15 minutes after. I gave her 3000 baht and a kiss on the cheek on the way out. We never discussed money, by the way, and afterwards she sent me a thank you by Line, so I am assuming 3000 was a good amount.

Overall, this was a fabulous experience. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Thermae, as far as I am concerned. Yes, it's weird, but so the fuck what? Just be patient, look for those Class 3 girls, and use your instincts, and you will succeed.

That was Th night. On Fri night I decided to try NEP, and goddam, I had one of the best gogo experiences I've had in years. A real fire cracker, which you shall read just as soon as I get a chance to write it up.

And as promised, students, here is the test I promised you:

Question: What is the intersection of Class 4 and Tier 4?

Answer: Marriage.

Currently in Bangkok. Planning for 3 some & Pub-hopping.

So I'm in Bangkok tomorrow and up till Wednesday. Anyone interested in tagging along for pub hopping and possibly engage in a threesome / gangbang? If so PM me.

See ya.

When I was in touching distance she began the shake of the head, looked at me and said 'sorry, I only go with Asians', to which I replied, 'That's nice, but I want to speak to the girl behind you', signalling her to move aside, 'Kor Thod kap, can I get passed?' The look on her face was fucking priceless! She scooted over in shock, so I could kick up a conversation with the average girl behind her. I just greeted the other girl, said she looked suay mak which brought a huge smile to her face. She said she'll go with me for 2500. I said, okay but maybe later. She gave me her name, and asked if I wanted her number, so I took it down, thanked her and said goodbye. As I squeezed passed number 3, I said, 'sorry about that, but you're not my type'. And I walked off feeling her staring daggers at my back.
    Great. The Best answer ever.

I stood near her for a while and then approached her, leaned in and whispered, 'Do you only go with Asian guys, or do you go with handsome guys too?' She burst out laughing, and for the first time, I saw her beautiful smile and her face light up.
    LOL too funny.

Day 12

Day 12.

With my confidence reaching new highs and endurance levels comparable to Olympians (physique not so much), I started out my day by heading to a nearby BJ bar in Thong Lor called Bunny massage. Wanted to kill 2 birds with 1 stone so a happy ending massage after breaky was ideal. The lineup was minimal, 4 girls present at that hour. Girls were average at best, but young Nene boasting what looked like a nice set of see's was most appealing. Price was 900 for 50 minutes BJ package. Headed upstairs to the room, had a quick wash down, and lay down for Nene's performance. Started off with a light 10 minute massage which was okay, but I hastily turned over for the real massage. She began quite enthusiastically, showing off her varied BBBJ skills expecting me to be a regular 10 minute popper, but little did she know that she was up against a well practiced near 3 week long marathon fucking machine. 20 minutes in, watching her head bob up and down and further stimulus was required. Some topless titty eye candy was in order. So I casually asked her to remove her top, so I could see her set of 'see's. She said she couldn't because I didn't discuss it with the mamasan. So I said fuck the mamasan, I'll give her a tip to see the tits. She agreed and began removing her top. Whips off the bra and fuck sakes, a set of tiny 32 A's hidden behind a thickly padded see cup bra. The fucking con artist just looked at me and smiled shyly. That's just fucked up. I hope she knew the meaning of open locked jaw because I wasn't going to let that slide. I mean the only reason I chose her were because of her tits, and now there weren't any. So I grabbed some finger tips full, just to say well, and let her proceed with her task at hand. Her skills were pretty good, she used mostly her mouth, very sloppy and pleasurable, but she lacked experience, she lacked the knowledge of how to become one with the cock, she had no sense of what the beating and throbbing meant, she couldn't read between the veins. Every time I got close to spilling, s. I wanted to make her squirm in pure punctilious pleasure. This was a no 'holes' barred contest, and her cute asshole got a tongue fucking too. With all orifices sodomized by my saliva, I was finally ready to penetrate her cum-hithering pussy. Rubbered up, and began a half an hour frantic fuck session with plenty of positions, which ended in a flat doggy CIP. Cartoon is beautiful, but I appreciate that she can also take a pounding without complaints. She's not exactly GFE, or PSE, and she's certainly not a starfish. She's just a hottie that you want to fuck, who will try and please you the best she can with most requests, and in the process, looks fucking beautiful doing it. And that's the reason that she was the first girl I repeated the very next night.

Gents, I am willing to share her Line details to help her out, as the following night she opened up a bit more as to why she started freelancing. So for guys who are in BKK who are not time-wasters, and interested in her, send me a PM and let me know if you have any hotties to swap.
    Nice Report.

I already PM you. Please provide information as I seek.

Happy mongering.

DC.

Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by YoyoEddie  [View Original Post]
    The Bar Girl's name was Am or Ahn, if you enter nana plaza its the first bar on the left side on round floor, where she approached.
    Lollipops, most likely.

It was 1.30 am and needed some relief.
    You're already at a disadvantage.

Anyway, I am immediately approached and made to sit down in one particular seat.
    No one can make you do anything. I've walked through that bar plenty of times, and many just like it in Thailand. Just say, 'No thank you" and keep walking.

Then a drinks menu is shoved in my face, I can't drink goes stomach was upset from bad food, I explained to them after a long time they agreed although trying to guilt trip me for only choosing water.
    Who gives a flying f* what they think. You want water, order water. You want a cranberry juice with a pink umbrella, order it.

Which BTW was insanely overpriced for Thailand.
    Ya think?

So then I talk to the girl, she seemed lovely, very young looking, slightly naive, and in a rush to "capture" me, so I though she may be more than a starfish in bed.
    Well, that's a generalized assessment, but not necessarily a bad one. There are ways to get a better indication.

Anyway I tell her I'll walk around and come back soon, I just want to see the other girls as my first time in Nana Plaza (which was true).
    This is your first time? This isn't going to end well.

To this she really resisted. I told her I promise I'll come back if there's nothing else. After a while they let me go. The whole bar was very forceful and constrictive, literally trying to rip the money out of my wallet. Jesus.
    You're there to spend. They're there to take it.

Anyway, I walked out and found another girl on level 2, this one was outside the bar, in regular clothes just chilling with a drink. Maybe she had finished. This one was hotter too and more chill, seemed more mature and experienced. I like her more viscerally where as the former girl I liked in a sweeter way. Anyway I asked this girl if she would come back to the hotel with me and she said yes, for 2500 baht.
    I thought about it but decided to go with the other girl.
    You made an offer, she agreed and then you declined? That's kind of dick move.

I imagined since she was more naive or needy she might do a better job, have more of a connection.
    She either has a connection or doesn't. You can see that before you ever leave the bar.

So I went back to her. Now previously they had told me 2500 baht, this time they made it 3400 with some additional fees.
    That's with the bar fine added. That's standard everywhere in a Bangkok gogo.

After a ton of haggling I got them to settle for 2700 Baht, and was out of there (still seemed expensive to me for this girl) and they seem joyed so I'm sure it was normally even less.
    For a gogo bar in Nana Plaza in 2019, that's cheap. She must've been desperate (especially being late) and figured you'd pop quick. I can almost perfectly guess what happens next: disappointment.

Anyways. So we walk to my hotel go in the room and the way back was fine. Small talk etc. She takes a shower and sits on the bed, I take a quick shower and come out.
    Now she's very quiet and avoiding, she tried to get me hard with her hand, soon as I am hard she puts on a condom (I feel very less with condom, and usually need lot of touch action to get hard with condom), but she avoids any body touching, just wants me to lie down and stay still. She didn't suck, she didn't do anything. Her agenda was the same, and it was hopeless, anyway, of course her lame condom handjob didn't work for an hour until I told her to just go home. What did I learn? Do not pay for a girl until you can be sure what kind of experience it will be in bed, take no chances, otherwise rely on the reviews here.
    You'll still never really know for sure until you're with her. They're not robots. My experience with a girl might be outstanding, and the next day with you might be terrible. Or vice versa.

Some of it is YOU. Not you as in you in particular, but with the MAN. If you're laid back, and fun and have some personality, they'll feel more comfortable and are more likely to get into it. If you're quiet and weird, or creepy, well, you might as well be an uncle trying to molest them. It just isn't going to be a good thing.

Part of making it work is how YOU interact with them.

Posting Limitations